Kato Ai

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
LancerReiNi

Kato Ai

Post by LancerReiNi » Nov 3rd, '08, 05:34

I first saw her in the series "Dream Again", she wasn't the lead but I found her to be extremely attractive. She's a model & actress. Plus, she's my age.

Now I'm watching the series, "Haken no Hinkaku" and again, she's not the lead but she's way superior in terms of looks to anyone else on the show. :cussing:

All I can say is... she's amazing. :wub:

aimlesswanderer

Post by aimlesswanderer » Nov 3rd, '08, 12:45

Yes, she does look great, but sadly her acting in Dream Again and IWGP was less so.

LancerReiNi

Post by LancerReiNi » Nov 3rd, '08, 17:05

aimlesswanderer wrote:Yes, she does look great, but sadly her acting in Dream Again and IWGP was less so.
I agree she wasn't great in "Dream Again" but still it was kind of a smaller role. Her character had to be this mourning character that was a bit 2 dimensional. I hope she gets more roles in other dramas or even movies so that she can show off some of her skills.

gingin

Post by gingin » Jul 9th, '09, 02:37

Really enjoying her role and acting in Majo Saiban. Lovely cast on the drama overall, but I hadn't seen her before and she is definitely a nice surprise for me!

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » Jul 9th, '09, 02:42

I think I first recall her in Yan Papa with Tomoya Nagase. She's quite appealing in Haken no Hinkaku. I probably remember her the most in the Umizaru series.

Tran

Post by Tran » Nov 13th, '10, 23:13

I like her since Young Papa and then Umizaru, she hasn't changed since her first Umizau six years after she looks the same in Umizaru - Last Message. Too bad she and Ito broke up, they are nice couple -)