Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
chocoasaurus

Kaho

Post by chocoasaurus » Dec 14th, '08, 23:23

- Wiki DA
- Stardust
- Yahoo! Japan
- Wiki in japanese

I noticed her since Joou no Kyoshitsu. She played Kazumi's sister. Her acting was pretty well with the voice really like one's with a sickness.
Then, I saw her in Keitai Deka Zenigata Rei, she is so cute in this. :wub: kawaii
And now, she has all my attention with 4 Shima Tantei Dan, she goes very well with Yoshizawa Hisashi who has 13 yrs older than her. :-)
And also since this drama, I am asking myself for the reason she's always chosen for a clever role. :lol :wub:
Honnestly she got the 2nd rank in my mind, the 1st one is reserved for Horikita Maki
But everybody has the right to love many actor/actress(s/es) at a same time though :lol
As there is no topic for her, so I create this one for everybody who is interested in her can discuss and share everything about her.
As a meeting present, the theme song in Keitai Deka The Movie 2
and Keitai Deka The Movie 2006

Let support her, an upcoming 9x generation of JActresses.

:cheers: :wub: :cheers: :wub: :cheers: :wub:
Last edited by chocoasaurus on Jan 11th, '09, 23:01, edited 5 times in total.

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Dec 15th, '08, 04:06

ooo~i really like her too, after watching her interview on doumoto kyoudai~~(love that show)

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Dec 15th, '08, 08:27

hateytb wrote:ooo~i really like her too, after watching her interview on doumoto kyoudai~~(love that show)
Nice to meet you.
Can U tell me which show?
Do U have a link?

Edit: I found it with eng sub made by [FF], not yet watch. But watch it soon.

Edit again: I watched it, Kaho is so childish, and she said that she love eating, she love sweets the most. :D
But why didn't she gain weight ? :lol

silencio

Post by silencio » Dec 17th, '08, 01:30

where's the obligatory Kaho pic??? hehehe

chocoasaurus

Our beloved Kaho.

Post by chocoasaurus » Dec 17th, '08, 08:41

About Kaho

Wiki D-Addict :wub:

Thank silencio for your notice.
Attachments
Love her since 4 Shimaitantei, here my fav caps
Love her since 4 Shimaitantei, here my fav caps
K000.jpg (146.37 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
I like her in Keitai Deka.
I like her in Keitai Deka.
K005.jpg (44.92 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
Here my fav pict
Here my fav pict
Kaho.jpg (43.91 KiB) Viewed 4480 times

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Dec 19th, '08, 22:23

Hehe, cap from the movie Utatama.
In this movie, Kaho had to sing a lot. But I wonder if she sang for real.
Attachments
With a hand-made present from her oji-chan.
<br />Look, her smile...kawaii ne.
With a hand-made present from her oji-chan.
Look, her smile...kawaii ne.
Kaho-Utatama.jpg (17.54 KiB) Viewed 4462 times

chocoasaurus

Movie - Utatama

Post by chocoasaurus » Jan 2nd, '09, 23:04

Here an extra from the movie Utatama

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=KPC4JBUL

Enjoy it ! :thumleft:

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Feb 1st, '09, 21:31

Does anyone know about Sunadokei (aka Sands Chronicle)
Official site >>> http://www.sunadokei-movie.jp/index_pc.html

Synopsis: Following the divorce of her parents, An Uekusa (Kaho) is obliged to follow his mother in the department of Shimame to live with his maternal grandparents. Accustomed to the Tokyo cityscape, the teenager is struggling to adjust to the white region. Then she met Daigo Kitamura, proud cammpagnard a detour to hunt rabbits. The two teenagers sympathize extremely fast but An did not suspect the trauma that her mother continues to keep. (thanks to Gégé for french syp.)

I haven't watched it yet, but the story seems interesting.
Ah the movie was taken from the manga "The hourglass".

To watch the trailer on Dailymotion
Link 1
Link 2

chocoasaurus

Oricon Upcoming Actresses Survey

Post by chocoasaurus » Feb 8th, '09, 22:42

In one of their latest surveys they've asked a thousand people which young actresses they expected big things from this year, and drew a list of the top ten 'Promising Young Actresses' for 2009 from the results. That list is:

1. Minamisawa Nao (Akai Ito - Fuji TV 2008)
2. Tabe Mikako (movie Hinokio with Hongo; Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi)
3. Kutsuna Shiori (Mei-chan no Shitsuji - Fuji TV 2009)
4. Kitano Kie (LIFE - Fuji TV 2007)
5. Yoshitaka Yuriko (Taiyo to Umi no Kyoshitsu - Fuji TV 2008; Love Shuffle - TBS 2009)
6. Kaho. :thumleft: our beloved Kaho with 4 Shimai Tantei Dan (TV Asahi, 2008); Jyoou no Kyoushitsu (NTV, 2005) ...
7. Yamashita Rio (???)
8. Kawashima Umika (Bloody Monday - TBS 2008)
9. Fukuda Saki (LIFE - Fuji TV 2007). She is also a singer, everybody must already know that with Attack No.1 (theme song of the jdrama with the same name, starring Aya Ueto)
10. Tanimura Mitsuki (Cat Street - NHK 2008; Mei-chan no Shitsuji - Fuji TV, 2009)

credit to: http://gofightjapan.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... urvey.html
source: http://beauty.oricon.co.jp/news/62639/full/#rk

A good step for Kaho's acting career, isn't it?
Hope she will star in much more drama and movie.

Keep on like that, Kaho ne!

chocoasaurus

[Movie] Sunadokei

Post by chocoasaurus » Feb 19th, '09, 00:45

As I mentionned, Kaho starred in a movie named "Sunadokei", adapted with the manga "Sand Chronicle" (if I'm not wrong).

And here, for the movie theme song, a translation group put subtitle for it:
Kaeritaku Natta Yo by Ikimono Gakari
http://community.livejournal.com/bambootrans/35631.html
(U must join the community to download from there) :-)

It's a very nice song (knowing that I'm already a fan of this Ikimono Gakari) plus it's about a movie version... Love the movie... and now love it more. :wub:
But I dunno if someone will sub it... can't wait for the sub.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Feb 19th, '09, 09:29

chocosaurus you're the only one keeping the Kaho thread going :lol Anyway, I do hope Sundadokei gets subbed. It looks like a nice film. I mean she did go to the Pusan Film Festival for it and all... Kind of a bummer though, a couple Kaho films are going unsubbed. Right now I think they are Tokyo Shojo, Utatama, and now Sunadokei. If anyone saw Tennen Kokekko, she was great in that :thumleft:

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Feb 19th, '09, 10:07

atskv9 wrote:chocosaurus you're the only one keeping the Kaho thread going :lol Anyway, I do hope Sundadokei gets subbed. It looks like a nice film. I mean she did go to the Pusan Film Festival for it and all... Kind of a bummer though, a couple Kaho films are going unsubbed. Right now I think they are Tokyo Shojo, Utatama, and now Sunadokei. If anyone saw Tennen Kokekko, she was great in that :thumleft:
Ah, welcome here atskv9 :D . Long time no see. :wub:
Thanks to you, I know Tennen Kokkedo, I'm downloading it, and it's eng sub. Nice ! Will watch it soon. :thumleft:

Uh... I'm the only one here... :lol. But never mind, soon, there will have people pass by. I'll keep it up.
Mina, WELCOME :cheers: :cheers: :wub:

kevkaho

Post by kevkaho » Feb 19th, '09, 13:30

chocoasaurus wrote:
atskv9 wrote:chocosaurus you're the only one keeping the Kaho thread going :lol Anyway, I do hope Sundadokei gets subbed. It looks like a nice film. I mean she did go to the Pusan Film Festival for it and all... Kind of a bummer though, a couple Kaho films are going unsubbed. Right now I think they are Tokyo Shojo, Utatama, and now Sunadokei. If anyone saw Tennen Kokekko, she was great in that :thumleft:
Ah, welcome here atskv9 :D . Long time no see. :wub:
Thanks to you, I know Tennen Kokkedo, I'm downloading it, and it's eng sub. Nice ! Will watch it soon. :thumleft:

Uh... I'm the only one here... :lol. But never mind, soon, there will have people pass by. I'll keep it up.
Mina, WELCOME :cheers: :cheers: :wub:
erm sweetie u have one more Daddict here at this thread from now on...
i thot no one here have a thread on her... anyway i think i have about 200 pics of her...
will upload asap and share with u ppl here...
:D

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Feb 19th, '09, 13:46

kevkaho wrote:erm sweetie u have one more Daddict here at this thread from now on...
i thot no one here have a thread on her... anyway i think i have about 200 pics of her...
Yes, it's pretty hard to find her pics. If u have some, I'm glad that u can share with every body. :wub:

Ah I created this thread right after watching 4 Shimai Tantei Dan, it's not a very good drama, but when u have nothing to watch, watching it become a very good idea, and plus, she look kawaiii in it, even the most in every others dramas and movies she got in.
U can find this in DA torrent, it's a release of Queerbet, ther is no doubt in their fansub quality ( :thumright: 100%). Check it out.

kevkaho

Post by kevkaho » Feb 19th, '09, 14:02

chocoasaurus wrote:
kevkaho wrote:erm sweetie u have one more Daddict here at this thread from now on...
Yes, it's pretty hard to find her pics. If u have some, I'm glad that u can share with every body. :wub:

Ah I created this thread right after watching 4 Shimai Tantei Dan, it's not a very good drama, but when u have nothing to watch, watching it become a very good idea, and plus, she look kawaiii in it, even the most in every others dramas and movies she got in.
U can find this in DA torrent, it's a release of Queerbet, ther is no doubt in their fansub quality ( :thumright: 100%). Check it out.
ya i downloaded tat a while ago... it is the first one i dll from DA.. and i got the DVD as well... so i need not worry abt it being lost... anyway pics are up on the way.. and will include the MF links for u guys and gals to dll with later on..

:-)

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Feb 19th, '09, 14:13

kevkaho wrote: ya i downloaded tat a while ago... it is the first one i dll from DA.. and i got the DVD as well... so i need not worry abt it being lost... anyway pics are up on the way.. and will include the MF links for u guys and gals to dll with later on..
Yatta... can't wait :wub:

kevkaho

Post by kevkaho » Feb 19th, '09, 14:17

chocoasaurus wrote:
kevkaho wrote: ya i downloaded tat a while ago... it is the first one i dll from DA.. and i got the DVD as well... so i need not worry abt it being lost... anyway pics are up on the way.. and will include the MF links for u guys and gals to dll with later on..
Yatta... can't wait :wub:
not to worry already uploaded 50 pics and stil got 150 plus to go... think another 1 hr will do.. i must mention some pics are being repeated for the difference in size or format.. so choose wat u like and dll...

kevkaho

Post by kevkaho » Feb 19th, '09, 15:33

chocoasaurus wrote:

ok minna here is the link for her pics...

Kaho

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Feb 19th, '09, 16:23

kevkaho wrote: ok minna here is the link for her pics...

Kaho
Thank you very much. Great Job :thumright:

kevkaho

Post by kevkaho » Feb 19th, '09, 16:39

chocoasaurus wrote:
kevkaho wrote: ok minna here is the link for her pics...

Kaho
Thank you very much. Great Job :thumright:
i have also uploaded pics for YUI, Ikimono Gakari and Nakama Yukie..
if u can't see the folders in MF tell me and i will give u the links again...

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Mar 8th, '09, 20:07

Minna-san, I've just recently known a big news.

On April 12, the drama Homeless Chugakusei 2 will be broadcasted. So then we can see her again.

For more information: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-4500

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 9th, '09, 06:11

chocoasaurus, did you watch her in Homeless Chugakusei 1? It was only when I saw her in some screencaps did I know she was in that special drama.

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Mar 9th, '09, 07:41

atskv9 wrote:chocoasaurus, did you watch her in Homeless Chugakusei 1? It was only when I saw her in some screencaps did I know she was in that special drama.
Honestly, I didn't watch it yet, bcoz there is only the HD version without sub on DA, and I didn't find any other source to download. Moreover, there is no seed, I were "patiently" waiting for 3 days, but after, I've given up. A damn 3Gb file... I didn't have the courage to download it. But, surely Kaho played in it, and if I'm not mistaken, she had a major role too.

kevkaho

Post by kevkaho » Mar 9th, '09, 13:35

really??? homeless chugakusei 1 has both of them in it??? wow tat i do wanna see for myself... anyone kind enough to seed????

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Apr 14th, '09, 22:07

Haha, Homeless Chugakusei SP 2, someone has already uploaded it here. I'm downloading it.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_73159.htm

Will watch it right away after finishing downloading it even though I wont get anything. Why does nobody sub it??? :cry:

chocoasaurus

Kaho in live-action new drama

Post by chocoasaurus » May 31st, '09, 23:24

Masaki Okada, Kaho reunite for "Otomen" drama

quoted from: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-4859
The shojo manga "Otomen" by Aya Kanno is being turned into a live-action drama series this summer. The show, starring Masaki Okada (19), will occupy Fuji TV's Saturday night time slot.

Okada is having a big year in terms of movies, with major roles in "Harufuwei," "Honokaa Boy," "Juryoku Pierrot," and "Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu." However, "Otomen" will be his first starring role in a TV series.

The original manga started in 2006 and is still being serialized in the magazine Bessatsu Hana to Yume. The tankoubon editions have sold more than 2.50 million copies total. Classified as a romantic comedy, "Otomen" centers around the popular high school boy Asuka Masamune (Okada), the top kendo fighter in the nation. However, beneath his cool exterior, he is actually fond of sweets and shojo manga, and is skilled in sewing and cooking. When he instantly falls for the transfer student Ryo Miyakozuka, his secret is in danger of being exposed.

The female lead of Ryo will be played by Kaho (17), who previously worked with Okada in the 2007 movie "Tennen Kokekko" ("A Gentle Breeze in the Village").

The "Otomen" drama will start on August 1, airing every Saturday at 11:10pm.
-

Otomen Shōjo Manga Gets Live-Action TV Drama in August, Tuesday May 26, 2009 Japan

quoted from: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Otomen-S ... 56310.html
The July issue of Hakusensha's Bessatsu Hana to Yume shōjo magazine has announced on Tuesday that a live-action television drama adaptation of Aya Kanno's Otomen romantic comedy manga has been green-lit. The drama will premiere on August 1 in Japan. Otomen revolves around a high school junior named Asuka Masamune: manly man and judo/karate/kendo master on the outside, lover of caramel macciato, shōjo manga, sweets, and pink things on the inside. Masaki Okada will play Asuka in his first lead role in a live-action television drama. Kaho, Okada's co-star in the film adaptation of Fusako Kuramochi's A Gentle Breeze in the Village (Tennen Kokekkō) manga, will play the main heroine Ryō Miyakozuka.

Viz Media published the second volume of the manga in North America earlier this month. The manga has been running in Bessatsu Hana to Yume since 2006, and over 250 million copies of the seven compiled volumes have been published in Japan.
I'll certainly watch it. It's already in my must-see list :)

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Jun 13th, '09, 21:48

Did you know? Did you know?
Homeless Chugakusei 1's english subs is out. I've just found it through this blog
http://feedblitz.com/r.asp?l=39614505&f ... u=13213446

It's a very good news, right?

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jun 13th, '09, 21:58

chocoasaurus wrote:Did you know? Did you know?
Homeless Chugakusei 1's english subs is out. I've just found it through this blog
http://feedblitz.com/r.asp?l=39614505&f ... u=13213446

It's a very good news, right?
Sorry chocosaurus, that's for the Homeless Chuugakusei movie which Kaho isn't in. Kaho was in the two TV specials :-(

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Jun 14th, '09, 00:28

atskv9 wrote:Sorry chocosaurus, that's for the Homeless Chuugakusei movie which Kaho isn't in. Kaho was in the two TV specials :-(
Yah~, u r right. I just watched it. Hix hix, couldn't find Kaho in it. :cry:
Oeeeeeeeeeee :cry:

shinjosai

Post by shinjosai » Jul 14th, '09, 02:05

did someone say Kaho? :D :D :D imma gonna watch this thread~ ^-^

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jul 14th, '09, 07:04

Kaho i love this girl she is so cute.

shinjosai

Post by shinjosai » Jul 14th, '09, 08:59

absolutely! i first saw her in Tennen Kokekko~ <3 hey by the way, do any of you guys know where to find subs for Tokyo Shoujo and Sunadokei? i don't think i can ever find one~ >.< even google failed me. XD

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Jul 15th, '09, 15:29

Hi there, welcome, there's been a time that no ppl get there.

Will you watch Otomen? a drama of this season, starring Okada Misaki and Kaho, a super cute couple.

shinjosai

Post by shinjosai » Jul 16th, '09, 03:11

hi chocosaurus! thanks for the welcome~ ^-^

oh wow~ i saw the teaser on youtube. this is gonna be great! ^-^

peachydomo

Post by peachydomo » Jul 19th, '09, 07:36

I watched Kaho in Tennen Kokekko too and thought she was adorable.

I'm definitely looking forward to Otomen this season and did anyone else watch the CMs she filmed with Yamada Yu and Aoi Yuu as three sisters advertising Canon cameras and photo printers? SO CUTE!!
Last edited by peachydomo on Aug 7th, '09, 06:11, edited 1 time in total.

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Jul 19th, '09, 13:42

Yah, me too. I'm really excited now.

I'll surely be a super drama. I've watched its manga. It's cool, man.

Milkywaychen

Post by Milkywaychen » Jul 22nd, '09, 14:09

Today was the official press conference for Otomen. Here is one picture of Kaho ...

And many more here:
Oricon Report
Mainichi Report

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Jul 24th, '09, 14:35

WoW, it's great. Thank you.

Lancer82

Post by Lancer82 » Feb 6th, '10, 20:37

Is it bad bringing a thread back from the dead? I was going to ask how many Indou Kaho fans there are here, but didn't want to start a new thread since this one is here.

ingesz

Post by ingesz » Apr 10th, '11, 16:32

i think i'm her fans too... :-)

after watching "TOKYO GIRL"

now, i'm waiting for the sub of "UTATAMA" :whistling: