Name: 吉高由里子 (よしたか ゆりこ)
Name (romaji): Yoshitaka Yuriko
Birthdate: 1988-Jul-22
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 157cm
Star sign: Cancer
Blood type: O

Source: dramawiki

For comprehensive list of dramas and movies she has starred in please visit her dramawiki page.

More images:

She caught my eye in Love Shuffle. I just loved her character, she was so cute and her and Shota were <3

Can't wait to see her in Shiroi Haru! Any drama with Abe is a must see but one with such a hottie is a million times :w000t:

xotique

Post by xotique » May 13th, '09, 00:03

She's adorable - I wasn't so keen on her because of the Snakes and Earrings hype, but she has this aura about her that I don't see from other actresses her age. I think that she draws you in, without forcing anything. Not to pick on other young actresses, but some sort of force the cute in your face - somehow I don't get this vibe from Yoshitaka Yuriko.

I've only seen her in Love Shuffle, but plan on watching Shiroi Haru eventually - and also Ashita no Kita Yoshio. I'd also like to see Tonsure, but I don't think that it's completely subbed yet :(

mixedmedia

Post by mixedmedia » May 14th, '09, 05:57

Loved her in Konno-san to Asobo (doesn't really need subs) and wait eagerly for Tonsure to be subbed. Haven't been too interested Hebi to Piasu though.

csweet

Post by csweet » May 29th, '09, 20:35

I think she's a good actress. I first remember her from Noriko's Dinner Table, where she was good (but the movie was boring). She was good in Ashita no Kita Yoshio as well. It was sad that she got left out of the promotional image for that since she was quite an important character.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jun 17th, '09, 10:07

Chiaki Sempai aka Hiroshi Tamaki is supposedly seeing Yuriko according to this Tokyograph news article:
Hiroshi Tamaki, Yuriko Yoshitaka find love

Last season's drama series "Love Shuffle" (TBS) revolved around a group of men and women mixing and matching their relationships in an attempt to find their right mates. The experiment apparently worked out for two of the show's stars: Hiroshi Tamaki (29) and Yuriko Yoshitaka (20), who are said to now be seriously dating.

In "Love Shuffle," Tamaki played a manager at an IT company who was on the fast track due to his engagement to the president's daughter. Yoshitaka, on the other hand, played an art student undergoing psychiatric counseling. Although their characters did not end up together, the two actors hit it off and continued their dates off-screen.

Sources said that the two got along well during the show's filming, and they really started seeing each other after the series ended in March.

Tamaki's acting career has been very busy lately, particularly with starring roles in movies such as "Manatsu no Orion," "MW," and the upcoming "Nodame Cantabile" movies. Meanwhile, Yoshitaka has been establishing herself as a rising star. She received multiple Best New Actress awards for her role in last year's "Snakes and Earrings," in which she appeared nude.
What will happen to Nodame? She is going to be heart-broken :cry:

Curse you Chiaki Sempai! :cussing:

but if it really is true sigh good luck to the pair (I'd have rather if Shota and Yuriko hit it off really liked their on-screen chemistry in Love Shuffle).

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by k361 » Jun 17th, '09, 13:33

I did not recognize Yuriko in Shiroi Haru. She play a total different charakter as in Love Shuffle

citrone

Post by citrone » Jun 17th, '09, 15:13

She is a gem. She can handle different roles.... Not counting hoe pretty she can be!

tinkerbell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by tinkerbell » Sep 22nd, '09, 17:53

Anyone know a site where you can watch/download/etc. "Koi shigure"?
Found only bits of previews on youtube.

piii

Post by piii » Sep 22nd, '09, 21:09

wheee, i loved her in love shuffle~ !!
*senseless post*

quandary

Post by quandary » Nov 4th, '09, 23:06

xotique wrote:She's adorable - I wasn't so keen on her because of the Snakes and Earrings hype, but she has this aura about her that I don't see from other actresses her age. I think that she draws you in, without forcing anything. Not to pick on other young actresses, but some sort of force the cute in your face - somehow I don't get this vibe from Yoshitaka Yuriko. :(

I agree completely. It's charm, for lack of a better word, Narumi Riko affects me the same way. She seems to have self awareness and wisdom beyond her tender years.

Alicey

Post by Alicey » Nov 5th, '09, 10:52

she is amazing !
i love her in love shuffle,a strange girl.

r3ika

Post by r3ika » Nov 5th, '09, 12:07

have u guys watched Hebi ni Piasu.. such a tough role for her....
can't move on after watching that movie haha

quandary

Post by quandary » Nov 9th, '09, 04:20

r3ika wrote:have u guys watched Hebi ni Piasu.. such a tough role for her....
can't move on after watching that movie haha
I just watched it. WOW! No pretenses about an innocent cutie-pie image here. I'm going to watch everything I can with her in it.

chisato

Post by chisato » Nov 12th, '09, 17:48

I like yuriko too, she was great in love shuffle. at least I watched the drama because of karina, but yuriko stood out in the drama. and I have to say she is good in tokyo dogs too. I think there are chemistry between her, shun and hiro. and I think she is getting better with her acting skills!

hungryharmony

Post by hungryharmony » Feb 11th, '10, 15:22

Ah, I really love this girl. There's just something about her that just draws you. I haven't watched hebi ni piasu yet (i'm really nauseous with blood and since it's about piercing, im getting really scared) but if other actresses under the age of 20 took that role, i believe they would be heavily criticized. But it seems that Japan wasn't bothered that she took on the role, considering that it had very mature content. I really like this girl and I'm a big fan =)

Sin 31

Post by Sin 31 » Jul 25th, '10, 11:13

Some serious catching up to do for me, that's for certain. :heart: