Seto Koji

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
piii

Seto Koji

Post by piii » Jul 20th, '09, 23:41

while looking through nearly all of the threads here i noticed that there's no seto koji thread !! (kick me if there's already a thread existing)
since atashinchi no danshi and kamen rider are pretty popular i'm sure some of you guys know him^^" ... you also may know him from tetra-fang (yay, he's also a singer~) ...

name Seto Koji
birthdate 1988, May 18th
birthplace Fukuoka, Japan
height 175cm
weight 52kg
blood type A

TV Shows
Otomen as Ariake Yamato (Fuji TV, 2009)
Atashinchi no Danshi as Satoru Ookura (Fuji TV, 2009)
Koizora as Hiroki "Hiro" Sakurai (TBS, 2008)
Kamen Rider Kiva as Wataru Kurenai / Kamen Rider Kiva (TV Asahi, 2008)
Abarenbo Mama as Naoya Abe (Fuji TV, 2007)
Happy Boys as Kyoichi Segawa (TV Tokyo, 2007)
Rocket Boys as Makoto Kanno (TV Tokyo, 2006)

Movies
Ju-On - Black Girl (2009) as Tetsuya
Kamen Rider Kiva: King of the Castle in the Demon World (2008) as Wataru Kurenai
Shakariki (2008) as himself
Kamen Rider Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka (2008) as Wataru Kurenai
Tenshi ga Kureta Mono (2007) as Izamu Hayama
Tonari no Yaoi-chan as Chibe-kun (2007)
Hit Parade as Tiger's member (2006)

[profile mostly taken from dramawiki!]

sooooooooooooooo, what do you guys think about him ?!
post some pictures if you want tooo~ ...

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Jul 21st, '09, 00:12

I was about to make a thread for this hottie , good for you piii you began this :roll

I'll add some picture then:
Attachments
depjsw.jpg
depjsw.jpg (51.27 KiB) Viewed 9816 times
Setowallpaper481400logo1.jpg
Setowallpaper481400logo1.jpg (94.23 KiB) Viewed 9816 times
ks2.jpg
ks2.jpg (33.03 KiB) Viewed 9816 times
Last edited by Mai-Soon on Jul 22nd, '09, 22:07, edited 1 time in total.

piii

Post by piii » Jul 22nd, '09, 15:36

ahhh, thanks for uploading sou many pictures, mai-soon !! i love the first one, it's sou cute^^" ...
oh well, i love all of the pics~ ... hehe ... i'll also add some pics soon ...

by the way, any news 'bout him ?! ne dorama, movie ?! something else ?! ^^"

Milkywaychen

Post by Milkywaychen » Jul 22nd, '09, 16:33

*yay* A Koji Thread! :cheers:

He is simply awesome. :wub:
An excellent actor with an adorable personality and good humor. Even though he is still very young, he possesses a certain understanding for acting that is rare and makes him serios and aware of what he is doing. Private, Koji often appears restless and full of ideas - a little Workaholic. :-) I love that a lot, because everything he does is always something fresh and new. Also, his versatility and emotional range is notworthy, plus he is purely genuine.

:note: And finally, his voice. I think you could let that kid read the most boring operating instructions or even just the local phone book, it would still be entertaining to listen to his melodic, deep voice. :heart:

Okay, that was a lot of praise. :-) Just, I always enjoyed watching his work until now and think that by default, I demanded higher standards from him than from most other newcomer. One mean little thing I always do to my favourite actors. And until now, he never let me down. That´s why I have so much respect for him. Also, who wouldn´t like an young actor who adores Tsumabuki Satoshi, Brad Pitt and Jody Foster? :P

A little Video comment by Koji about his current movie "Ju-On - Black Girl"

And, a few brand new photos from todays Press Conference for "Otomen" :D

it looks like he lost his head :lol
The reports don´t have any important news, only informations about when the Drama is starting (01.08.2009, Fuji TV) and backround informations about the success of the Manga and a few Quotes from Okada-kun and Kaho-chan:

Oricon Report
Mainichi Report
Last edited by Milkywaychen on Jul 22nd, '09, 20:49, edited 2 times in total.

*KAZE*

Post by *KAZE* » Jul 22nd, '09, 17:04

Seto-chan *____* He is a very good actor and also a good singer *O* he is the vocalist of TETRA-FANG, a group created for the tv serie 'Kamen Rider Kiva' where Seto is the protagonist ^^ He is from D-BOYS actors group under the Watanabe Entertainment! thanks for the images *O*

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Jul 22nd, '09, 22:34

I'm so glad you liked the pics, but i had to reveal some of them cuz they were quiet big and that would make processing the page a bit annoying,and i couldn't re size or hide them cuz they were attachments :-( , but i'm putting photos again, no worry...here we are: :lol :lol :w00t: :w00t: :cheers: :cheers:

note:Click the thumb to open the full image :-)

Last edited by Mai-Soon on Jul 27th, '09, 20:44, edited 1 time in total.

Milkywaychen

Post by Milkywaychen » Jul 24th, '09, 07:50

I have an broadcasting date for us :cheers:

King´s Brunch (Osama no Branch)
Saturday, 25th July
TBS, 9:30 am

Koji wrote the day before yesterday already (I´m so late, sorry), that he will appear in the morning-show. It´s not such a long waiting time anymore!!! :w00t: Also, just one more week until "Otomen" is starting. :thumright:

@ Mai-Soon, thank you so much for all these beautiful pictures! :wub:

lullabye

Post by lullabye » Jul 25th, '09, 15:11

Milkywaychen wrote:I have an broadcasting date for us :cheers:

Saturday, 25th July
Do you know if anyone has uploaded this?

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Jul 27th, '09, 08:09

lullabye wrote:
Milkywaychen wrote:I have an broadcasting date for us :cheers:

Saturday, 25th July
Do you know if anyone has uploaded this?
I hope anyone has uploaded it cuz I missed watching it @ KeyHole tv :cry:

piii

Post by piii » Jul 27th, '09, 14:46

yeah, same goes for me ... but i'm pretty sure someone will upload it !! ... at least i hope xD ...

ahhh, i'm too lazy to upload any pics, sou ... next time xD ...

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Jul 27th, '09, 21:13

Piii, be my guest this time :cheers: :-) :

some pics for piii:

mako_chan

Post by mako_chan » Jul 27th, '09, 21:29

:) you wonderful man seto :) I so like seto

piii

Post by piii » Jul 28th, '09, 12:15

oh, thank you, mai-soon ... ^___^//
i sou love the first pics, his eyes are awesome in this one, thanks !!

okay, this time i'm not too lazy to upload pics xD~ ...
haha, i love this one, it's too cute :wub:

ah, by the way, i always forgot to mention that i love you sig, mai-soon !! sou great~~

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Jul 30th, '09, 03:55

I love Seto Koji <3 :wub: I first saw him in Kamen Rider Kiva, and I actually didn't like him that much, but after I saw him in Atashinchi no Danshi, I completely fell in love with him <3 Can't wait to see him in Otomen!! and thanks for all the pictures everyone!! :D

by the way, he has a blog, right? does anyone have the link to his blog?

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Jul 30th, '09, 04:57

Junfan21 wrote:I love Seto Koji <3 :wub: I first saw him in Kamen Rider Kiva, and I actually didn't like him that much, but after I saw him in Atashinchi no Danshi, I completely fell in love with him <3 Can't wait to see him in Otomen!! and thanks for all the pictures everyone!! :D

http://blog.watanabepro.co.jp/setokoji/index.html This is his blog. :D

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Jul 30th, '09, 13:40

yay! thank you shannobi! I love to look at the pictures he posts even though I don't understand what he writes :P

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Jul 31st, '09, 18:06

shannobi wrote:
Junfan21 wrote:I love Seto Koji <3 :wub: I first saw him in Kamen Rider Kiva, and I actually didn't like him that much, but after I saw him in Atashinchi no Danshi, I completely fell in love with him <3 Can't wait to see him in Otomen!! and thanks for all the pictures everyone!! :D

Thanks a lot, i was looking for it too :thumright: :salut:

and Pii i loved these pics you posted..esp..this cow mask one :mrgreen:

lullabye

Post by lullabye » Aug 1st, '09, 04:33

Junfan21 wrote:yay! thank you shannobi! I love to look at the pictures he posts even though I don't understand what he writes :P
If you can be patient, setomarunohibi posts translations every couple weeks at http://setomarunohibi.livejournal.com/.

If you can't be patient, you can do what I do, and run the blog through Google Translate. You still won't understand it, but sometimes it's really funny what the program comes up with.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 2nd, '09, 02:12

lullabye wrote:
Junfan21 wrote:yay! thank you shannobi! I love to look at the pictures he posts even though I don't understand what he writes :P
If you can be patient, setomarunohibi posts translations every couple weeks at http://setomarunohibi.livejournal.com/.

If you can't be patient, you can do what I do, and run the blog through Google Translate. You still won't understand it, but sometimes it's really funny what the program comes up with.
Arugatou :O

can't thank you enough , oh his words are awesome...it's shame we couldn't understand them :-(

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Aug 2nd, '09, 02:32

Thanks for the link Lullabye! I think I can be patient enough to wait for the translations :)

lullabye

Post by lullabye » Aug 2nd, '09, 19:59

Junfun and Mai-Soon, I'm glad to have been of help but be sure to thank setomarunohibi when you go to her site!

*KAZE*

Post by *KAZE* » Aug 4th, '09, 16:14

shannobi wrote:

And this is the site of all D-BOYS group, where you can find new informations about all the members every day

http://www.d-boys.com/index.php

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 7th, '09, 14:42

First saw Seto-sama in Atashinchi
Immediatately fall in love with him
Sigh ... wish i have a boyfriend like him, or may be half like him is just enough perfect, dont you guys think so :-<
Ah, anybody know where to get his pics, i mean a lot of his pics, high-quality is better, I want to design a series of icons of him but i dont know where to get various pics

PS: teh heh i like Mai-Soon's signature :))

piii

Post by piii » Aug 7th, '09, 16:42

i have about 900 pics of him (okay, i sure have some of them twice ^^"), sou i'm gonna upload some more pics of him here soon, don't have enough time now ...
uhm, maybe i cold also upload all of my pics on megaupload or something like that ...?! o_O" if anyone wants to have them i'll do it ^^" ...

moonprincess98

Post by moonprincess98 » Aug 7th, '09, 17:03

There is just something about Seto that just takes my breath away. I just can't bypass him without stopping to stare or to listen to his voice (which I LOVE, BTW). I first noticed him in Koizura. I wasn't even going to watch it but after seeing those eyes, I couldn't help myself! Now, I try my best to watch everything that he's done and will do, although I've noticed that I usually have to watch them multiple times because I get distracted by him and don't pay attention to what's going on! ^_^

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 8th, '09, 08:24

http://i31.tinypic.com/zlch37.jpg

can someone tell me what this was about?
Did he just cosplay or is theire realy a movie coming out?

Kaitoz

Post by Kaitoz » Aug 8th, '09, 08:54

Well, you can never know with DBoys and their musicals... But I think it's just cosplay XD Seto-chan DID mention in some interview that he really likes One Piece's Luffy, especially his body type. He said he wants to look like Luffy and is happy that he has long, thin arms, because that's about the only thing that makes them alike. XD Isn't he a sweet-pie <3

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 8th, '09, 10:02

Ahhhh...i'm watching Koizora now, Seto-sama surely looks so cool [in my opinion he's most handsome in this drama]

To Piii: my my you got a lot of pics, please upload it and share, thank you very much :"> ah but if you has pics that are a bit similar with each other, like group of pics then i'd prefer them, you know pics to make a series of icons, quite like these pics http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk45 ... 02logo.jpg

To moonprincess98: hey you're like me, i'm always be distracted by him, sometime i have to replay a quite long scene just because of him that i missed everything else

Milkywaychen

Post by Milkywaychen » Aug 8th, '09, 10:32

It was an official Cosplay shooting with Koji and Yukie Kawamura as Nami for Shonen Jump´s "One Piece Treasures: 10th Anniversary Special" that came out exactly two years ago. :-)

"He is a very big "One Piece" (and "Naruto") fan, since the start of both series in Japan, when he was 9. Luffy is his overall favourite character!" how he commented. Shonen Jump collected opinions and greetings from celebrities in that issue and maybe because Koji was the youngest among them, he was allowed to cosplay. :D (Well a Oguri Shun would have looked a little bit too silly as Luffy, I think :lol)

Here is the full shooting, including are the comments and "My favourite Character" and "Best Scene" pages :D

Image Image Image

Koji is awesome! :wub:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Aug 8th, '09, 11:13

Milkywaychen wrote:It was an official Cosplay shooting with Koji and Yukie Kawamura as Nami for Shonen Jump´s "One Piece Treasures: 10th Anniversary Special" that came out exactly two years ago. :-)

"He is a very big "One Piece" (and "Naruto") fan, since the start of both series in Japan, when he was 9. Luffy is his overall favourite character!" how he commented. Shonen Jump collected opinions and greetings from celebrities in that issue and maybe because Koji was the youngest among them, he was allowed to cosplay. :D (Well a Oguri Shun would have looked a little bit too silly as Luffy, I think :lol)

Here is the full shooting, including are the comments and "My favourite Character" and "Best Scene" pages :D

Image Image Image

Koji is awesome! :wub:
oh okay...

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 8th, '09, 11:45

Sob...
Sob sob...
Oaaaaaaaaaaa :(
Why Koizora has such a sad ending :(
I don't want Seto ... ah i mean Hiro die :(
Sob...i really really hate sad ending...sob...had a good cry ever :">

Say...dont you guys think Seto-sama somehow looks like Luffy, i mean these cosplay, looks very good, very fit
Or may be that's our almighty Seto-sama then everything about him are good =))

Sob...still crying :(

To Piii: I've just notice your pm, i havent visit that site yet so thanks alot, but anyway i'd prefer pics like i exampled on my last post, if you can provide me pics like that then i'm really thankful :">

Oh minna-san ... i've just finished this, this is what i mean series of icons, teh heh :D
Take a look, you guys like it ?

gilraen06

Post by gilraen06 » Aug 8th, '09, 15:57

i saw seto for the first time in koizora!
beautiful drama but ,to short and hiro died
NOOOO :cry:

since than i collect seto pictures
he's a great actor and is very
handsome to :wub:

i have two questions:
how do your wright his name: koji or kouji ??

and

where can i download movies with seto kouji !
Attachments
SETO :D
SETO :D
normal_170.jpg (167.53 KiB) Viewed 9643 times
Seto :D
Seto :D
707.jpg (124.91 KiB) Viewed 9643 times

piii

Post by piii » Aug 8th, '09, 17:28

ahaha, i looove the luffy pics, they're sou cute !! ^.^//
gilraen06 wrote: i have two questions:
how do your wright his name: koji or kouji ??

and

where can i download movies with seto kouji !
since it's written こうじ it should be kouji, but i think both versions would be okay ...
i prefer kouji, duh~ ... & in magazines it's mostly kouji, sou ... kouji, yeah xD ...

uhm, about the movies ... can't really help, since my sister is always downloading them xD ...
hope someone other can help you with that ^^" ...

@ mokonachan: since most of my pics are magazine scans they are similar with each other, becuz it's shootings and sou on ... not all of them, but i guess there are many group-like pics between all of them ... sou i'm gonna upload all my pics ^^" ... uhm, well i just started uploading but it's only 3% now, 5 more hours to go ... ._."

lullabye

Post by lullabye » Aug 8th, '09, 18:09

It's easy enough to find dramas with Seto in them. Look him up in the d-addicts Wiki. Then go to the fansub directory and search for his shows. Most of the dramas he's done are available in some form, somewhere. You may have to do a bit of googling if you want to DL instead of torrent, but a lot of DL links can be found at the Seto Koji LJ community, if you are a member.

Not everything is subbed, though. For example, there are no English subs of Rocket Boys . And most of Abarenbo Mama is still in the process. Oh, the pain of waiting! OTOH, it's a good incentive for working on your Japanese!

piii

Post by piii » Aug 8th, '09, 23:31

ahhh, yatta !!
after 6 hours uploading (my pc's pretty slow, huh ._.) it's finished ...
i uploaded all ~900 seto pics and ... yeah, if you wanna have the link i'll send it you ^^" ... just ask ^^"

Kaitoz

Post by Kaitoz » Aug 8th, '09, 23:44

I do~! XD

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Aug 8th, '09, 23:50

i watched him in the "ikemen jumper" special on youtube yesterday :-)
he was so cute!!! and the best part is that he was almost butt naked at the end of the show :wub:

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 10th, '09, 07:59

I'm not Japanese, neither learning Japanese, so i just follow others, his name as for i known can be written both ways [but actually like piii said, i'd prefer Kouji]
About the download source, Vietnamese ourselves have fan-subed service, i really dont know where they got such good high-quality movies, i myself mostly download from this service so...i guess i cant help you, sorry =((

To Piiii: i got your link, how can i thank you enough, oh you are so kind, i'm downloading them now, then i would make nice icons for sure, thanks a lot >:D

Minna-san...finished...you like it...it took me quite long time because i dont know how to make frame [yes i no i'm a photoshop idiot :)]...actually i was going to add some text but it didnt work out well :"> http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1362/avatest.jpg

Are you guys here Japanese, almost, right? i'm so a foreigner :"> hihi

To Piii: just finished downloading your pics, awesome, but some pics got bad scaning, a bit disappointed, anyway, those pics are true treasure, really, my jaw dropped when i open the folder

piii

Post by piii » Aug 10th, '09, 12:55

whaaa~ ...?! almost butt naked, duh ... haven't seen it, but i'm sure gonna watch it soon !!!

@ mokonachan: yeah, sorry that some of the pics've bad quality ... >.<" anywayz, i'm glad you like the pics^^" ...
by the way, i'm not japanese either~ ^^"

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 10th, '09, 15:31

Piii: my advice, you shouldnt watch Ikemen Jumpers, at least dont watch the butt naked part, it's so embarrassing :(

I'm gonna rearrange those pics, delete some bad-quality, then i will start...hehe...put those pics in my cellphone and look at him all day, sound like a happy life ahead :)
Design some avatars and banners too, oh life's beautiful

PS: you're not Japanese, that's rare because i dont think some foreigner would like Seto-sama that much :) i've thought only Japan youths...
Anyway, you're not J so you are ... ??? [sorry i dont even know how to ask other's nationality]

gilraen06

Post by gilraen06 » Aug 10th, '09, 19:12

watch this and you see the super athletic kouji!!!! :wub:

i'm a kouji fan from the netherlands
(even in little holland he's famous with three other people i know)

but i think i am the only one in holland that got his seto photobook orderd from japan
i'm very proud about that! :D :mrgreen:

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 11th, '09, 08:26

gilraen06: photobook orfered from J :) i myself dont have even a single poster or sticker or anything, just pics in computer, sigh i'm jealous
I've watch Ikemen Jumpers, very athletic indeed, but still so embarrassing in the end :( why those boys have to dress like that :(
Hehe, but Seto's very sexy no matter how he dressed :)

piii

Post by piii » Aug 11th, '09, 19:06

even if it's embarrassing, i'm still gonna watch it ^^" ... i love embarrassing things xDD ...
i mean the cow outfit was somewhat embarrassing, too, but i loved it xD ... or is it even moore embarrassing ?! ^^"
ahh, i wanna watch it now but my father's playing wii sou i can't watch any clips xDDD ...

mokonachan: i'm from germany^^" ...

gilraen06: you're from the netherlands ?! aha, we're something like neighbours xDDD i'm there sometimes, going shopping and sou on ^^" ... you've ordered his photobook ?! this sure is something to be proud of!!

Milkywaychen

Post by Milkywaychen » Aug 11th, '09, 20:15

Wow! :w00t:
Jumping rope on the trampoline, that´s dangerous if you don´t have a good balance and strength. And it seems to be a good thing that Koji is so light. Drawing Kanji in the air needs a lot of strength and stamina too. Slam Dunking looks fun and the burning hoop was cool. Awesome performance! He looks very sexy in Fundoshi! And it´s extra mean that a camera is placed right behind him, but better for us, because of a great view. Also, is it just me or is Mizobata Junpei indeed the long lost triplet of the Saito twins. It´s great to see the original Ikemen Jumpers, especially when you watched "Atashinchi no Danshi", since in there are some crazy Cosplayers of them. And extra amusing: Satoru obviously is not very good at jumping rope! ^_~

Awww, no don´t worry Mokonachan, it´s not embarrassing. Fundoshi are a tradional piece of Japanese clothes, you could also call them the undergarments of the Samurai, they were always worn under Hakama, their wide trousers. Even today you can see a lot of men wearing them at Summer Festivals, mostly during competitions or a test of courage. And jumping through a burning hoop was a test of courage for the boys, that´s why they have to dress appropriate. It´s something very traditonal. ^_^

Related to the question of the correct spelling of Koji´s name, Japanese names can be confusing in that matter, but it´s not really complicated. The correct way of writing should be simply Koji. Just because he is pronouncing his name with a short "o", and not with a long vowel (long "o") which then comprises two syllables and becomes "ô","ou", "oo" or "oh". But it doesn´t really matter which form to use, since there is no commonly accepted rule of indicating long vowels in Japan. And so they use this and that variant happily all over the place. It doesn´t change the original meaning of the name anwyway. But if you want to know how a person´s name is pronounced correctly, the best you can do is to listen carefully how he is stressing his name.

Beside that Koji is also writing his name with just one "o" in autographs. I will look after a good picture of his signature. It´s really cute. He is connecting "i" and "j" with a long bow so that it results in a smiley.

And I wanted to suggest another page that has translations of Koji´s blog: TWISTED ☆ CRIMSON
And some new pictures :wub:

Junon September 2009

Kindai September 2009

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 12th, '09, 09:12

Milkywaychen: i know that's tradditional but still ... hehe xD [anyway thanks to him dressing like that we have the chance to see him naked xD]
And you know a lot, are you Japanese?
And where do you get his autograph picture, can you share, please :) if his autograph is as cute as himself, then that would be the cutest autograph ever
PS: I had the Junon pics, but not Kindai pics, thanks for sharing
Where do you guys get his pics anyway :(

Today i search the Google Earth, while searching for Tokyo i have some stupid thought through my mind that if i could see Seto :) haha how idiotic, i'm totally be obsessed by him

Everyday Seto-sama post a new entry on his blog, oaaaaa i want to understand what he says, i want to learn Japanese quick oaaaaa

gilraen06

Post by gilraen06 » Aug 12th, '09, 09:53

pii: you're from germany !!! thats awesome were neighbours HIHI

:w00t:

i'm glad there are already two episodes of otomen
BUT I NEED THE SUB !!!! :scratch:

watch this:
i don't understand what he's saying but the beginning is so funny XD

this is also very funny!
:mrgreen:
Attachments
693.jpg
693.jpg (24.63 KiB) Viewed 9683 times

Kaitoz

Post by Kaitoz » Aug 12th, '09, 10:29

That's a cute picture XD

Btw in the first video he talks about the Ju-on aka The Grudge movie, since he acts in the 3rd part, says that his chara in the movie is called Tatsuya was it, a normal guy, and that the girl who acts Kayako did great job, please watch it, something along these lines.

In the second one, Wada grabs Seto-chan and says either "This guy's hot, hot, hot-- [something]" or "This guy is hot, hot, hot", I dunno which one is it, because Wada didn't finish the sentence.

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 12th, '09, 15:08

Kaitoz: wow, awesome, you understand it all, you must be a Japanese, so cool xD

I've watch both of the 2 videos, of course i like the 2nd one xD our Seto-sama kissed another guy xD

moonprincess98

Post by moonprincess98 » Aug 12th, '09, 16:32

@mokonachan - At this point I've almost seen Seto's stuff more than anyone (except Wu Chun and Yoon Kye Sang my other two obsessions ^_^) because I have to keep rewatching! Also, I'm not Japanese either. I'm American, a black girl from the South, but I've been an otaku for years!

@piii - Can I have the link to your pics?

I just love that Luffy pic, BTW, it's so adorable!

Kaitoz

Post by Kaitoz » Aug 12th, '09, 16:36

mokonachan wrote:Kaitoz: wow, awesome, you understand it all, you must be a Japanese, so cool xD

I've watch both of the 2 videos, of course i like the 2nd one xD our Seto-sama kissed another guy xD
LOL I'm far from being Japanese XD I'm from Europe, Bulgaria. It's just that I've seen so much anime, manga and jdrama, that I've started to understand a lot of things XD My knowledge is very limited, but those clips are rather simple talk, so...

Glad to be of use ^^

piii

Post by piii » Aug 12th, '09, 19:42

ahaha, kaitoz, i know what you mean ... watching many dorama / anime etc. sure is helpful to understand a lot of things ne ^^" ...

@ moonprincess98: sure, i'm gonna send it to you ^^" ...

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 13th, '09, 07:27

Guys, are you still interested in Koizora, i've just found Mika's ringtone in the drama
Type this in your cellphone browser http://64.86.17.33/114857.mp3 your phone will automatically download, the original song names Namida no Furusato, performed by Bump Of Chickens
If your cellphone dont have browser or internet then follow this link http://www.pisamba.com/ringtones/view/B ... ato_114857 download to your pc then put the ringtone in your cellphone, but one problem is you have to log in in order to download, so if anyone dont want to regsister i can give you my account
If you guys've already had the ringtone then sorry for spam :">

It seems that nobody here is Japanese xD

Piii: all the pics you sent me are all pics you got, because i want some more pics of Seto-sama in Sakurai Hiroki [love bleach hair]

Hey guys, do you know what film is this, it seems the song Namida no Furusato is this film's theme song, i'm only interested because Horikita Maki plays in this film http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FQvmqhZdLE

Among of Tetra Fang's songs, which one do you guys like best, i like Individual System xD

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 15th, '09, 06:16

What the ... it've been 2 days without any more posts, where are you guys all =((

Up thread...

lullabye

Post by lullabye » Aug 15th, '09, 06:24

mokonachan wrote:What the ... it've been 2 days without any more posts, where are you guys all =((

Up thread...
LOL. Feeling lonely are you?

I was, um, re-watching Atadan. And reading noneneither's translation of an old Koji interview (http://none-neither.livejournal.com/127575.html).

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 15th, '09, 13:11

LOL. Feeling lonely are you?

I was, um, re-watching Atadan. And reading noneneither's translation of an old Koji interview (http://none-neither.livejournal.com/127575.html)
Of course :((
My be i'm going to rewatch Seto-sama's music video now :-< lonely :((

gilraen06

Post by gilraen06 » Aug 17th, '09, 20:04

WATCH THIS!!!! :mrgreen:

by the way: SETO LOVES KETCHUP!!! :whistling:
Attachments
BABY SETO
BABY SETO
showimgCAYXFBPU.jpg (12.18 KiB) Viewed 9703 times
OTOMEN CUTIE
OTOMEN CUTIE
showimgCAICP3GQ.jpg (15.17 KiB) Viewed 9703 times

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 19th, '09, 04:18

Seto-sama looks seem like he dosent know anything about cooking :)) anyway his idiot face looks so so so so so cute xD

BTW, i've just noticed his cellphone, it's purple, i guess it's his because he used this purple in almost his posings :-??

Where are everyone :-w

piii

Post by piii » Aug 19th, '09, 11:58

ahhh, actually i've sou much to do that i can't be really active on asianfanatics ...
i even couldn't watch all the links you all have posted !! ;__;"

but it's good to see you won't let the thread die, especially you mokonachan !! haha~ ^^"
uh, i wanna rewatch atadan, too ... but still, no time at the moment ... ._."

b ythe way, what's this 'seto loves ketchup' ??! xD
was it just random info or is it in one of the videos ... (argh, i'm gonna watch them the next days ... for sure !! -.-)

lullabye

Post by lullabye » Aug 19th, '09, 20:40

piii wrote:b ythe way, what's this 'seto loves ketchup' ??! xD
was it just random info or is it in one of the videos ... (argh, i'm gonna watch them the next days ... for sure !! -.-)
The video just shows Koji making omrice. The recipe uses lots of ketchup. People who don't like ketchup shouldn't eat omrice, because that's the way it is. You can see lots of omrice being made and eaten in Kamen Rider Kiva, and it all has ketchup.

electricBonBon

Post by electricBonBon » Aug 20th, '09, 20:50

My icon says it all. x]
;D I saw him in Koizora (my frist drama ever ^_^) and I liked him there. And then in AtaDan. He's cute and I like his acting - and his voice! He's really talented, I think.

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 21st, '09, 15:26

You guys !!!
Cant you believe what i've been through
For the first time in my life, i was really angry
The story is ... i reconized this girl in youtube, she got a lot of Seto-sama's pictures [she used alot in her Seto slideshow video] so i came over her profile and ask her to share me some:"i have a favor to ask you, i found that you have some Seto pictures that i havent owed yet, so can you share me some? i would be really thankful" ... and this is what i received
"go to hell!!

kouji my baby is mine!!!

get lost!@
ugly!!

he's already my bf.."

What do you guys think? What would you guys feel if you guys are in my position? I cant believe it at all. How could there be such a girl? i asked her very nice, yet she replied me like that
Disturbing me even more that she is a Japanese girl, i'm wondering if every Japanese girl are all like her or just her...i'm really confused now...

Piii: i've always tried to put this thread on the first line, i dont like seeing this thread stand below the others. But it seems that it's difficult for me to do that now, like you i'm getting busy now, i've already had to go to school...sigh

lullabye: pity, i dont like ketchup, i'd prefer chilli souces :"> Seto-sama likes ketchup? it's cute :">

electricBonBon: i must say Koizora is his best drama, it's obvious if you fall for him after that drama :) welcome to our fan club >:D<

BTW, dose Seto-sama have a girlfriend, he's 22 now, he must has one, i dont like seeing him lonely or something
And do you guys know of his past, it seems that before acting, singing, modeling, becoming famous he was a loner, i've found an information about his past

electricBonBon

Post by electricBonBon » Aug 21st, '09, 19:53

I KNOW THAT GIRL!!!
Is her nickname something like "kojimylove"blah .. ?
She is SOOO stupid O___o

Don't think about it, she's living in her own, small world. lol.
There is this video where Seto-kun is cooking something, you sure know it.

She wrote a comment:
"he cook it just for me"

And I wrote:
"ah, that's why HE eats it at the end", something like this

and she was just like
"lol whatever he's mine"

STUUUPIIID AAAH I hate those things oO

Thank you, mokonachan! (:
He doesn't have a girlfriend - that's what I read in an interview to AtaDan. He doesn't even know what to talk about with a girl .. lol? XD But kinda sweet - like a child *_*

lullabye

Post by lullabye » Aug 21st, '09, 23:07

mokonachan wrote:BTW, dose Seto-sama have a girlfriend, he's 22 now, he must has one, i dont like seeing him lonely or something
And do you guys know of his past, it seems that before acting, singing, modeling, becoming famous he was a loner, i've found an information about his past
Oh, what information did you find? As far as I know, before he decided to be an actor, he played football (soccer). Oh, and he's 21.

As for a girlfriend, there's some gossip, too, but not much. I think he is reserved about how he appears in public, which is pretty refreshing IMO. (edited to remove incorrect stuff)

I also hope he is at least dating around. I would hate to think he does nothing but work. He should be enjoying himself, too.

Milkywaychen

Post by Milkywaychen » Aug 22nd, '09, 04:38

Ah, the picture that shows Koji with a girl is just a Purikura taken for a photoshooting for Seventeen (a fashion magazine). She is a model and they are posing as couple. The pictures are really cute, they could make you jealious :hissy:)

But I remember the old rumor that came up in the end of 2007 (and excisted for quite a while) saying that Koji and Mio Tachibana (the younger sister of Keita Tachibana, the singer of w-inds) are in a relationship. She is also from Fukuoka and some people said they saw them hand-in-hand at a shrine to New Year back then. I think they would make a great couple. But it was never confirmed! Neither denied, but how Lullabye said, Koji is very discreet about his private life. He is so very careful that his parents and sisters stay out of the focus that I think he would do the same with his girlfriend. Koji is a workaholic, but I wish him that he will find a lovely and sincere girlfriend one day.

His past? You mean before he watched "Orange Days"? :D
Koji was a bumkin, growing up in the small town Kama in Fukuoka, going to school with having mathematic and english as his favourite subjects, being one of the top students and students representative, he also was vice-captain of the soccer team and a very passionate player himself, popular and with many friends, and the childhood-dream of becoming a vet. When you have Koji´s 2nd Photobook, you can see him with the bunch of his friends at their Seijin shiki (Coming of Age Ceremony). That´s what he left behind when he moved to Tokyo at the age of 17 all by himself. This is all I remember right now from what he said in a few interviews. Oh, one more thing. His parents, friends and neighbours arranged a big farewell party and gave him as present a scrapbook filled with reminders. When he left was his Mom crying and his Dad said:" You can only blossom."

And indeed matured the pretty, highly gifted bumkin into a beautiful, great young actor with lots of potential. *proud* :cry:

smart FACE DVD Clip :wub:
It was just a photoshooting, but it´s fun to watch him daydreaming, smiling and posing.

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 23rd, '09, 11:52

electricBonBon: yes, that is the one, her nick is kojimyloveforever
She's annoying, but yeah, i ignored her, she's living on her own small world
Oh, it's so good to have someone was at the same situation :">

lullabye: i really dont remember, wait a minute if i can google it again
Here you go, it's long if i copy his description so i give you the link, enjoy ^^
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Koji_Seto

I really want Seto-sama to have a sincere girlfriend, it's not hard for him to have a girlfriend [all he has to do is inform "i'm looking for a girlfriend" and there would me a lot of girl fight for that position - including me] but to find a girl love him for himself not for his fame is quite tough. I hope he could find one.
Just imagine: how cute he would be if he's in love - you guys like that =))

gilraen06

Post by gilraen06 » Aug 23rd, '09, 20:07

EVERYBODY BIG NEWSSSS :cheers:

the Abarenbo Mama subs is finaly completed!!!!!
so we can download all 10 episodes with the subtitles!

I'm very happy

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
YEAH
YEAH
normal_015.jpg (136.09 KiB) Viewed 10741 times

piii

Post by piii » Aug 23rd, '09, 20:33

wheeeee, great picture, really awesome !!
gilraen06 wrote:EVERYBODY BIG NEWSSSS :cheers:

the Abarenbo Mama subs is finaly completed!!!!!
so we can download all 10 episodes with the subtitles!

I'm very happy

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
indeed, this is great news~ ...
looking forward to it !!

mokonachan: i think it doesn't matter whether this thread is on first line, we won't forget about koji, even if there are 964312 threads above him ne xD ...

by the way, i really hate it when i'm asking someone on youtube about pics and they're like "i won't tell you, f**k you, he's mine !!" and sou on ... this happened quite often to me ... -.-" it's okay, if they don't want to share they don't have to but there are other ways to tell us ne ... ._." :wub:

lullabye

Post by lullabye » Aug 23rd, '09, 20:48

gilraen06, thanks for the heads up! At last, at last! Everybody, be sure to seed your raws as much as you can this week!

Milkywaychen

Post by Milkywaychen » Aug 25th, '09, 03:23

The Date-Photo-Shooting from Seventeen
You can see the Purikura on the second page :-)

Image Image Image Image

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Aug 25th, '09, 09:02

awww, i'm so glad to see a lot of Koji fans here..

@mokonachan: Don't be sad, there are a lot of FanG-Girls out there , so be ready for the worst ;)...but i'm really sorry for what happened to you..as for pics , just check here from time to time and i'll add a bunch of photos now and then :)...........

LUV YA ALL KOJI FANS :D

Last edited by Mai-Soon on Aug 25th, '09, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.

mokonachan

Post by mokonachan » Aug 25th, '09, 13:36

Piii: so you're saying there are a lot of annoying girls like the one i faced, that's so not cool >< ... i'm not use to this yet

milkywaychen: those pics ... in the first pic ... isnt that the girl played Kanna (First Dorm's head fiancee) in Hana Kimi, am i right? it looks alike...

Milkywaychen

Post by Milkywaychen » Aug 31st, '09, 02:21

OMG!!! :w00t:
But of course she is, you are right. It´s her on the first two pages. Her name is Mirei Kiritani. And the shooting is even titled Mirei x Koji. *headdesk* I haven´t recognised her at all. Mirei is also currently playing Oharida Miyabi in Otomen. *lol* It would have been funny when she was Tachibana´s sister, because ...
Ariake is going to have a crush on her and they are going on a date together. :D
More Koji Pictures :wub:
Wouldn´t he be a great Mad Hatter? :w00t:

Image Image

Image Image

Okashi

Post by Okashi » Aug 31st, '09, 02:51

Fell in love with his character in Koizora (he acted so manly) :-)
But I love cute Koji too :wub:

lullabye

Post by lullabye » Aug 31st, '09, 03:53

He looks so good in hats, and seems to have fun modelling them.

As for those out-size feet--I don't suppose he's ever going to grow into them. But I like how he tends to wear shoes that draw attention to them.

Milkywaychen

Post by Milkywaychen » Aug 31st, '09, 04:07

Hiro was stunning!!!! :wub:
It was marvellous how he slowly stole your heart away, that Rowdy, and matured for his love.

In (bittersweet) memory :cry:

Junon September 2008
Image Image