Naka Riisa

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
MaiKitty

Naka Riisa

Post by MaiKitty » May 27th, '10, 10:58

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Naka_Riisa

Also known as ZEBRA QUEEN. Or Megane-chan. :) :wub: I really like her, she is so versatile and has a girl-next-door charm.

She just announced in her blog that she will be in a new drama, in the next season already.

Nihonjin no shiranai Nihongo

She plays the part of a japanese teacher. As a student of the japanese language I HAVE to see this.

2010 seems to be her year!

miznagase

Post by miznagase » May 28th, '10, 23:33

YAY!!! finally there's a thread for riisa-chan!!! :cheers:
i agree, she's a very versatile actress :thumright:
she sings really well in zebraman as zebra queen :lol
i didn't know she's gonna be in a new drama next season!!! that's great!!! :w00t:
i'm really excited for her career!
she's got a lot going for her :thumleft:

Zel_da

Post by Zel_da » May 29th, '10, 00:27

She's great & sexy (in particular in hachi one diver)

I can't wait for "Nihonjin no shiranai nihongo" as a teacher :whistling:

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Jun 27th, '10, 11:56

Riisa changed her look for Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo. That short blonde haircut is pretty popular these days in Japan. I prefer her with darker hair. But she really is a chameleon and looks like a different person with that haircut. She is so versatile - it's amazing. You cannot say that about a lot of actresses these days. If you check the last days of her blog you can see her already doing shoots for the drama.
http://ameblo.jp/ri---sa-bi-kaku

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Jun 27th, '10, 15:25

Int the young talents, Riisa is my favourite along with Yoshitaka Yuriko.

Thanx for the link to her blog!

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Jul 27th, '10, 16:19

Riisas hair is back to black. I wonder if she already finished Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo. Why the black hair now?

Chappu

Post by Chappu » Jul 28th, '10, 10:48

I wondered about that too. In her newest blog entries she is blonde again (maybe older pics?). Unfortunately I can't understand anything (well watching is more than enough *-*).
But she is seriously more beautiful with the black hair. I hope in future dramas she will play many more different roles, she gets it done pretty well i think.
So far~

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Jul 28th, '10, 10:54

Yes, maybe the black hair was a wig for some other film or photoshoot? I also thing she will go back to the darker hair once the drama is finished. But maybe not, since she is in love with crazy styles and bright colours.

Chappu

Post by Chappu » Jul 28th, '10, 20:38

Yes that could be.
But that's why i like her. She is so happy and honest :D
Last edited by Chappu on Aug 6th, '10, 03:30, edited 1 time in total.

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Aug 1st, '10, 04:47

I first got to know her through Yankee_kun to Megane-chan!

She has this presence! :)

Chappu

Post by Chappu » Aug 6th, '10, 03:37

Riisa is in the PV to Ghostnote's Boku Kimi Believer (Theme song of Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo) found a little preview on ghostnotes site. (http://www.ghostnote.jp/index.html)
Looks amazing.

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Sep 7th, '10, 17:40

Like predicted, Riisas hair is black again after she finished shooting Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo. Her next project seems like a really cool female kickass character again:

From Tokyograph
Fashion designer Kansai Yamamoto (66) is putting together a stage production called the "KANSAI SUPER SHOW: Shichinin no Samurai," based on Akira Kurosawa's famous 1954 film "Shichinin no Samurai" ("Seven Samurai"). KinKi Kids member Koichi Domoto (31) will star as the character Kikuchiyo, who was originally played by legendary actor Toshiro Mifune.

Yamamoto has apparently been preparing this production for the past three years. Although it is based on the Kurosawa movie, he explained that it will be set in the present day and that the method of expression will be completely different. It is being reported that Yamamoto plans to make it a 90-minute "spectacle show" with no lines of dialogue.

The rest of the "seven samurai" will be played by Akira Emoto (61), Riisa Naka (20), kickboxer Masato (31), Dachou Club's Ryuhei Ueshima (49), Olympic gymnast Yukio Iketani (39), and dancer Kaiji Moriyama (36). However, the entire cast is said to consist of 500 people.

Yamamoto has designed "samurai fashion" costumes for the show, which will be complemented by lots of visual effects from water to fire to wire-flying. It will be performed at the Ariake Coliseum on November 20-21, with an anticipated total audience of 32,000. However, Yamamoto is hoping to have the show performed overseas as well.

An official website for the show launched on Monday.

Chappu

Post by Chappu » Sep 10th, '10, 15:50

Sounds nice.
Yamamoto is hoping to have the show performed overseas as well
*_*.
Let's hope she has a drama role in the near future. Can't get enough of Riisa.

deadhungry

Post by deadhungry » Feb 4th, '11, 18:46

i really love naka riisa!1.. ui hope to see her more in doramas... i especially love The Girl Who Leapt through Time... i love you NAKA RIISA!

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Feb 10th, '11, 21:30

Riisa is in a BeeTV mobile-drama called Paatii wa Owatta. (The Party is over) She plays a girl which is at a party and imagines herself in romantic situations with 5 different guys that are also attenting that party. She reunites with Hiroki Narimiya in this one, he plays one of the guys. The drama started on the 1st of February 2011. One episode lasts 7 minutes, there will be 25 episodes.

Here is the link to BeeTVs Website for the drama. http://pre.beetv.jp/pg/10000265/

For those people unfamiliar with BeeTv, these dramas are much more explicit in the kissing & making out department than normal tvdrama. So for people who are unsatisfied with the innocent relationship of yankee-kun and megane-chan, you might get a visual treat if you're a fan of this couple. :D

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Feb 10th, '11, 21:43

MaiKitty wrote:Riisa is in a BeeTV mobile-drama called Paatii wa Owatta. (The Party is over) She plays a girl which is at a party and imagines herself in romantic situations with 5 different guys that are also attenting that party. She reunites with Hiroki Narimiya in this one, he plays one of the guys. The drama started on the 1st of February 2011. One episode lasts 7 minutes, there will be 25 episodes.

Here is the link to BeeTVs Website for the drama. http://pre.beetv.jp/pg/10000265/

For those people unfamiliar with BeeTv, these dramas are much more explicit in the kissing & making out department than normal tvdrama. So for people who are unsatisfied with the innocent relationship of yankee-kun and megane-chan, you might get a visual treat if you're a fan of this couple. :D
You're right about BeeTV, just finished watching Sweet Room and noticed much more kissing was taking palce than what's common for other jdramas.

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Feb 12th, '11, 08:40

Does anyone know where to find the RAW ? I'm pretty sure it's gonna be difficult since it's mobile drama.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Feb 12th, '11, 12:01

sp4078 wrote:Does anyone know where to find the RAW ? I'm pretty sure it's gonna be difficult since it's mobile drama.
If you mean for Sweet Room it can be found at Fighting!Fansubs Blog

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Feb 12th, '11, 13:47

Sometimes when the mobile drama is over it will be released as a movie. So I think our only hope is to wait for this. (Or find some kind soul in Japan who is wiling to pay and share)

Yes, Sweet Room....Hiroki Narimiya really gave it all in this one. He looks amazing in there and he climbed up in the latter of actors to take seriously for me. I hope for something similar for Paati wa Owatta. I think it's great that these mobile dramas are more mature in the physical department. It's one thing that frustrates me with the usual jdrama. I mean they don't have to show erotic scenes like the one in Sweet Room all the time but sometimes you only get a hug or a ruffle of hair as the only solution after 10 episodes even in romantic dramas. This is frustrating.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Feb 12th, '11, 13:57

MaiKitty wrote:Sometimes when the mobile drama is over it will be released as a movie. So I think our only hope is to wait for this. (Or find some kind soul in Japan who is wiling to pay and share)

Yes, Sweet Room....Hiroki Narimiya really gave it all in this one. He looks amazing in there and he climbed up in the latter of actors to take seriously for me. I hope for something similar for Paati wa Owatta. I think it's great that these mobile dramas are more mature in the physical department. It's one thing that frustrates me with the usual jdrama. I mean they don't have to show erotic scenes like the one in Sweet Room all the time but sometimes you only get a hug or a ruffle of hair as the only solution after 10 episodes even in romantic dramas. This is frustrating.
Have read it seems it's the same with kdramas. Much more things are shown in movies compared with television dramas.

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Feb 12th, '11, 15:19

DashRabbit wrote:Fighting! Fansubs is looking for a Japanese translators for Keitai drama Party wa Owatta

Actress Naka Risa (21) will be portraying the heroine in the new drama, “Party wa Owatta” (The Party was Over). The drama will be a cellphone-only broadcast via BeeTV. The director Yukisada Isao is dubbed the “hit maker” since he directed other series like “Sekai no Chushin de, Ai wo Sakebu,” and “Parade.”

“Party wa Owatta” is about a young female comic artist’s wild illusions to have love relationships with 5 different men.
The 5 actors that have been chosen for the roles are:

* Narimiya Hiroki
* Nagayama Kento
* Takaoka Sosuke
* Hayashi Kento
* Koide Keisuke

The drama will start airing on 2/1/2011 every Monday and Thursday and each episode is 5 minutes in length with a total of 25 episodes.
(credits: drama-otaku)

PM me or Mail me at fightingfansubs@gmail.com
I just saw this post from Fighting!Fansubs regarding Party wa Owatta. If they find a translator, maybe the chances to watch it aren't that bad at all! :wub:

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Mar 9th, '11, 15:42

Riisa will be in next seasons getsuku Shiawase ni Narou Yo. Unfortunately only as a supporting actress.
Shiawase ni Narou Yo
Date: From 9.00 p.m., Mondays, April 2011
Station: Fuji TV
Cast: Katori Shingo, Kuroki Meisa, Fujiki Naohito, Tamamori Yuta, Ayabe Yuji, Naka Riisa, Kobayashi Kaoru, Takahata Atsuko, Harada Mieko
Synopsis: Takakura Junpei (Katori Shingo), a marriage agency adviser, is good at making the people around him happy and has a record of bringing many couples together. Then he encounters a female applicant for membership (Kuroki Meisa), a woman so beautiful that both the counselling concepts he has acquired and his manual do not apply. He falls in love with this mysterious client, but wishing for her happiness, he struggles to pair her with a rich, handsome lawyer (Fujiki Naohito) who had become a member around the same time. As he agonises over his inability to cut off his feelings for her, a big secret regarding these two clients is revealed and changes the relationship between the three of them … …
From http://jdramas.wordpress.com/

jkevinah

Post by jkevinah » Mar 25th, '11, 08:42

wow.watched timetraveller just now and i must say that ill be followin riisa naka as a fan now too:D
hope that we would be able to watch her mobile drama

Loki

Post by Loki » Mar 27th, '11, 08:25

jkevinah wrote:wow.watched timetraveller just now and i must say that ill be followin riisa naka as a fan now too:D
hope that we would be able to watch her mobile drama
As a fan of the Girl Who Leapt Through Time anime movie, I really was skeptical about a live action movie. The direction and plot were great, but Riisa really stole the entire movie for me.

Even though she is only supporting in Shiawase ni Narou Yo, I hope it is a good role. She's still young, has a great future ahead.

jkevinah

Post by jkevinah » Mar 27th, '11, 11:35

yeah. she really did great in the movie.thats what made me a fan.haha
finished watching yankee-kun to megane-chan also. definitely funny and cute

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Apr 2nd, '11, 16:08

Riisa will star in Young Black Jack Special on air later this April with Masaki Okada.

http://www.ntv.co.jp/ybj/

Chappu

Post by Chappu » Apr 6th, '11, 18:53

The more Riisa the better :D

Thank you MaiKitty for the information.

Couldn't figure out the name in the blog post.

Just lately seen Junkissa Cafe Isobe. Sooo good.
Mostly funny with a serious part.
Her acting was as amazing as in Timetraveller.

I'm also looking forward to Shiawase ni Narou Yo.
Last edited by Chappu on May 24th, '11, 14:47, edited 2 times in total.

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » May 3rd, '11, 15:51

She has a twitter account nao! YES!!!

http://twitter.com/#!/riisa1018naka

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Jun 15th, '11, 21:36

Still kind of disappointed in Shiawase ni narou yo. Even though Riisa is the only character I kind of like she deserve so much better roles than this.

On the 3rd of June Party wa Owatta was released on DVD. All in all it is almost 2 1/2 hours long. And it is really, really good. Certainly in the top 3 of Riisas work by now, for me. I really like the dreamlike atmosphere and how she's playing so many different characters in one movie. Each story has something special. My favourite was the one with Nagayama Kento.

If you have the opportunity watch this movie, it really shows that Riisa has talent, imho.

Chappu

Post by Chappu » Jun 17th, '11, 18:12

Have to agree on everything with MaiKitty.

Shiawase ni narou yo is not really a role i want to see her in even though she is awesome.(Still giggling about that one time it looked like she spanked her butt with that clipboard)

Party wa Owatta was unbelievable great. Many different roles and good Partner.
Riisa + Narimiya Hiroki = super chemistry and nice plot twist.
Nonetheless each and every part was fantastic.

Looking forward to her new movies!

moustachegai

Post by moustachegai » Aug 8th, '11, 09:21

Hi everyone, I'm new to these boards as I recently discovered Riisa Naka myself. I often go through phases of watching an entire artist's work to date [I did this with Wong Kar Wai, Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, Akira Kurosawa, Tom Cruise... to name a few) and one of my latest vices is the great Naka Riisa!

I recently discovered her because I caught the UK DVD release of Time Traveller - Girl That Leapt Through Time. I'm also a big fan now =] Since then, it's thanks to the D-Addicts community for introducing me to great dramas like Hachi-One Diver, Gakko ja Oshierarenai! (possibly my favourite so far) and Ninkyo Helper.

I really like Shiawase Ni Narou Yo, it shows a bitchy annoying Riisa which is nice varied good range to have.
Oh and now I've been converted to the SMAP phenomenon - oh when will this addiction never end!?

I've also bought 4 of her films that haven't even been subbed yet and will likely never get subbed in English unless we do something about it. [Riisa Films, Shibuya-ku Maruyama-cho, Chi-chan wa Yukyu no Muko, Pandora No Hako] and I'm timing the subs right now.

I've ripped and timed Riisa Films already. It's a documentary about her and includes 2 of her short films. I think her three favourite words she ever uses is 'HAI!', 'KUWAIIiii' and 'GANBARIMASU' haha. She even directs herself in a short zombie film. Talented... weird... woman.

My Japanese is terrible (basic beginner) but I'd like to share it with anyone who wants to see [PM me]

If you understand Japanese, or know any translators, or be interested in seeing more obscure of her stuff, do let me know.

lazyann

Post by lazyann » Aug 12th, '11, 00:11

i've heard her voice in the 2006 tokikake animated movie but didnt really knew she was an actor. then i saw her in yankee kun. she is very charming. I'm looking forward to watching more of her dramas especially the 2010 live movie of tokikake :D

unguanime

Post by unguanime » Aug 12th, '11, 01:18

She's a versatile actress. Look at her roles.
I totally adore her <3

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Dec 21st, '11, 09:54

Next drama will be Lucky 7 with Matsumoto Jun and Eita. I hope her character will be a bit different from her last drama. I want fierce Riisa!

Alvren

Post by Alvren » Jan 2nd, '12, 20:51

So do I. Fierce Riisa! I liked her role in Shiawase ni Narou yo, I just wished she'd play a more important part. I kept rooting for her hopeless character until the very end. :P
I have been thinking about subbing stuff recently, and since I'm obsessed with Naka Riisa... basically all of her non-obscure stuff is already done, so maybe we should talk, moustachegai...

moustachegai

Post by moustachegai » Jan 7th, '12, 22:38

Alvren wrote:So do I. Fierce Riisa! I liked her role in Shiawase ni Narou yo, I just wished she'd play a more important part. I kept rooting for her hopeless character until the very end. :P
I have been thinking about subbing stuff recently, and since I'm obsessed with Naka Riisa... basically all of her non-obscure stuff is already done, so maybe we should talk, moustachegai...

YES!! AWESOME - finally someone to respond to my plea!

My Japanese is so bare basic so it'd take at least 2 years for me to understand the colloquial slang languages, and comprehension speeds and writing. So it'd be amazing if you could offer your amazing subtitle skills.

I will PM you shortly with all all the links to my ripped DVDs of her obscure features and short films, as well as TV stuff like Actors Studio and TV comedy skits ^_^

mechoshira

Post by mechoshira » Feb 18th, '12, 11:11

I'm new here as well and just started watching her works in chronological order. I'm trying gather up a collection of everything she's ever done, sort of.
Some of her older stuff still haven't been subbed yet as someone already mentioned so could we get an update on how things are going as of now? Is anyone even working on them?

Thanks in advance!

moustachegai

Post by moustachegai » Feb 18th, '12, 15:42

The main works that haven't been subtitled in English are these films:

Shibuya Maruyama Cho (although it's very sparse in dialogue and easy to follow without)

Chichan wa Sokyu no Muko (someone, please translate this? ^_^)

Pandora no Hako (And this one too? ^_^)

If anyone has any trouble finding the raws since all this MU/Fileserve shut down fiasco, PM me for the mirrors.

Some of her work (including Riisa Films translated by Alvren yay! Thank you!) and short films are released on http://riisa-riisa.livejournal.com/ community (just need to be a member to reveal the download links) as well as some russian torrent mirrors and tumblrs.

mechoshira

Post by mechoshira » Mar 2nd, '12, 13:24

Just for the sake of bumping this thread.

We're still looking for translators for Naka Riisa's older works.

Please, if anyone can help us out, contact me ASAP.

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Sep 1st, '12, 12:52

Riisa is in 2 dramas this season! And she is the lead in both of them. So no small secondary character parts.

The first drama already started airing on NHK and is called Tsurukame Josanin. Riisa already finished filming for this drama as it was made beforehand mainly on location in Okinawa.

Both synopsises are from JDrama Weblog
Housewife Onodera Mariya’s married life was supposed to have been happy, but turns out shortlived when her husband Tatsuya suddenly disappears without a trace one year later. Mariya sees a picture postcard left by Tatsuya which shows a heart-shaped southern island, and recalls that he had spoken of wanting to go there. At her wits end, she heads to the island in search of him. When she visits, Tsuruta Kameko is there working at the island’s only maternity clinic. Kameko had come to this island from Tokyo a while back. A former midwife in Tokyo, she was disgusted with the mentality of frivolous girls who regarded abortion as reasonable, and the compromise in natural childbirth which was far from her ideal. Then one day, Kameko won a large sum of money in a lottery and left for a carefree journey by herself. This remote Okinawan island was the first place she visited. While there she is beseeched by Nagai Akira to take over the island’s maternity clinic. Learning that there was a shortage of midwives, Kameko decided to set up the ideal maternity clinic down there. These two women of different generations meet in the southern islands. As Mariya is touched by the warmth of Kameko and the islanders, she slowly opens her heart to them and confronts the issues she has.
Riisa is playing Mariya.

The second drama is starting in October on TBS and is called Resident ~ Go-nin no Kenshui. It is a medical drama focusing on young doctors in an university hospital.
Raised in a family where her father is a general practitioner, Miyama Shizuku (Naka Riisa) initially aspired to be a doctor to please her father, but he was against it. Vowing to become a doctor no matter what it takes, Shizuku entered the faculty of medicine on a scholarship without any financial assistance from her parents. She is now a first-year houseman at a university hospital’s accident and emergency centre for a three-month training along with Yazawa Kei (Hayashi Kento), Manaka Junichi (Masuda Takahisa), Koiwai Hinako (Omasa Aya), Arashiro Sachi (Ishibashi Anna). Half a year into becoming doctors, they still do not have the ability to save people. Unable to do anything, they can only stand dazedly rooted to the spot in the emergency centre where every minute counts. They encounter patients with anorexia, bulimia, suicidal tendencies, depression … … While some people refuse social security and push their children to the brink of starvation, others take advantage of the state subsidies for medical treatment to go to the hospital in an ambulance instead of a taxi. In addition, the reality of the medical scene is overworked doctors because of their severe shortage. The five of them do not have high aspirations as doctors and also do not know which department they should move on to. To begin with, they do not even know if they truly want to be doctors. Trained by their experienced seniors and a variety of patients, they develop the qualities of a doctor and mature as adults.
Both of these dramas sound exactly like the stuff I've been waiting for. It seems they are more serious dramas and I believe Riisa will be able to shine in both of them. She seems popular at them moment - I hope this will last and the two dramas will be succesful so we can see her as a lead more often in the future.

litebrite

Post by litebrite » Feb 9th, '13, 19:35

Watched Yankee-kun to Megane-Chan and instantly became a fan. Looking forward to watching more of her dramas!

iloveloaf

Post by iloveloaf » Mar 15th, '13, 03:01

I've only watch her in Kami no Shizuku and Toki o Kakeru Shojo...

Nice. Maybe I watch her more. She have the unique face that I would remember...

Naka Riisa ehh...

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Mar 21st, '13, 10:46

Our heroine is pregnant and is getting married. Her partner is Akio Nakayoshi. You know him, if you've watched Riisas work. He is her partner in the live action Time traveller movie and he played Sami in last years Tsurukame Josanin. I think they are an adorable couple. But I'm so afraid, because she is only 23! and Japan doesn't really take lightly to such "scandals". But she is just too good of an actress to be dropped by the casting agents. I wish her all the luck in the world and a beautiful and healthy baby. Can't help but think of Riisas delivery scene in Tsurukame Josanin. I hope everything will go well.
Source

MaiKitty

Post by MaiKitty » Oct 12th, '13, 07:05

Riisa gave birth to a baby boy on the 4th of October. He is pretty small with just 2650g, but he is a genki baby! Aw! She sounds totally happy and loving in her blog entry about the birth, it is really heartwarming. I wish her all the best, and hope to see her in another drama as soon as she feels she can do it. All the best to Mama Riisa!

JackBauer2424

Re: Naka Riisa

Post by JackBauer2424 » Nov 6th, '16, 06:54

She's hot or cold. Sometimes very pretty, other times looking average or sort of like a Snoopy face.

kebano
France

Re: Naka Riisa

Post by kebano » Mar 15th, '20, 05:24

First time I saw her was in Anata no Koto wa Sorehodo.
Great actress and she has a face you just can't forget.
I think she's a lot prettier when she wears very light makeup.