Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: tvN
Broadcast period: 2011-Oct-31 to 2011-Dec-20
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 23:00
Official Site
DramaWiki

Synopsis

This romantic comedy deals with "pretty boys," who with good looks and individuality, operate a ramen shop with lively college girls and experience the happenings of daily life. HanCinema

Main cast

Jung Il Woo as Cha Chi Soo
Lee Chung Ah as Yang Eun Bi
Lee Ki Woo as Choi Kang Hyuk

Related photos:
Teaser

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 16th, '11, 00:44

There wasn't a topic on this!?!?! What a crime! Thank you, Sham-less love! :heart:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 16th, '11, 00:54

Sham, you know me long enough and yet you forgot:
Umpfff
young+idiot+me=lov for eva.
This lady is to kill for:
And this is priceless:

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 16th, '11, 01:22

Just finished watching ep1 with subs and with regret I have to say, it was veeeery boring. not sure what I expected from this drama but it was your typical average cliché kdrama. I hope more interesting stuff happens in next eps.

but, I have to agree with E-chan and the lady she wants to kill for. :thumright: she was the only highlight of ep1.

applemango

Post by applemango » Nov 16th, '11, 02:41

I'm up to episode 5 and although it's pretty cliched/typical romcom, I still like it very much. The characters are cute and the guys are so good looking, it's ridiculous. I'm really liking it so far, but maybe not for the right reasons LOL. The story is interesting enough.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 16th, '11, 04:55

It has a cliché setting and all, but I feel it's very fresh in how it does things. Plus, it's become so hilarious in the last two episodes and the fun usually declines in such dramas, it doesn't go up.

Both men aren't just "in wuv" with the woman and don't even dream of touching her, like most of these guys do. Nope. Both of these men are healthy males. They actually cop feels and get horny!
For that alone (and the fact that the woman responds to those instead of going on about her "purity"), I love this series and it keeps surprising me and making me love it more with each episode.

And Ecchan, how cute is the dongsaeng cutie? How adorableeee! That smile! Awwwwz! What an absolutely likable kid. His face lights up when he smiles. So so so cute! My wuvwy gland lost it!

P.S: Ok. Jeong Il Woo has officially found his way into my heart. I highly approve of the boy now. Compared to the table he was, he's doing much better. Hope he'll keep at it.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 16th, '11, 13:13

Let's face it - all has been invented so far. I don't think any writer/scenario writer can come up with fresh, brand-new idea. But it can use those old ideas into new settings. Or twist them. This is what I see so far in Kkotminam (well, this and the adorable dongsaeng, ekhem).
I'm expecting some angst, yeah, but I expect some hilarious moments as well.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Nov 16th, '11, 15:40

Oh Ethlenn, I was trying to no put everything in the first post, don't be mad ppleez and btw what's under the last spoiler barre , I can't see it !

My fav ep was the 4th one, I loved the lines and the subject and this drama is so refreshing, cute,funny and hooot ! It doesn't matter if it's full of cliches,well lately I can't find some interesting dramas!
May be you would watch it for that:
Don't get me wrong, Im on Cha Chi-so side ,I want to see him hurt ,going crazy,tortured...on his knees :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 16th, '11, 15:59

Sham26 wrote: Don't get me wrong, Im on Cha Chi-so side ,I want to see him hurt ,going crazy,tortured...on his knees :D
That's exactly my reason for watching dramas with overproud guys. I do like to see them broken.

And now?

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Nov 16th, '11, 16:25

Nothing but I think that my connexion is the problem her, thanks anyway : ) !
And here,two people are doing a great job subbing this drama and upload the videos,ep 06 is already available!

Have a great day/night ^^

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 16th, '11, 16:40

If they had softsubs, I'd have peed my pants already. As for Mr. Army Fed, I can't say I wasn't looking. Tall muscly guy has to be admired.
Then I remembered that Kang Dong Won will probably come out of there looking as scrawny as ever and I got angry. Why, creep?!! Why! XD

5 and 6 are my own favorites. 6, especially. Mainly because of the amount of freaking out by Chi Soo. The boy lost it completely. It's ok, hon. You just dig her and want to do her. Welcome to belated puberty!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 17th, '11, 15:56

Oh Cha Chi Su, mehe, boy has lost it, yep yep...

But is it me, or the other guy is annoying? I mean, he annoys the hell out of me, and I would smack him with a frying pan right now.

Love Eun Bi's friend and the coach, what characters!

Oh, and NGs at the end of ep 6... "...and I forgot my lines" :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by Ethlenn on Nov 17th, '11, 18:47, edited 1 time in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 17th, '11, 18:33

And poor Jeong Il Woo's head. Ouchie. XD

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Nov 17th, '11, 21:46

Orion1986 wrote: Then I remembered that Kang Dong Won will probably come out of there looking as scrawny as ever and I got angry. Why, creep?!! Why! XD
:lol :lol God bless the army :D
Ethlenn wrote:But is it me, or the other guy is annoying? I mean, he annoys the hell out of me, and I would smack him with a frying pan right now.
I was surprised when I saw soooo many comments from people starting the show for JIW but totally fell for that guy !I can't understand that second lead syndrom and beside him ,the girlfriend is also annoying me ,just remove her charcter :x

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 17th, '11, 22:04

I started this show for JIW but this "husband" guy just pisses me off with his "wife wife" thingy. Oh well, I fell for dongsaeng guy, true.

And Sham, just for the record - bad maknae, bad. I had 3 glasses of wine, and me+wine+PSH on screen= need for new screen. Sniff, our maknae is turning 'Sungjong maknae' - torturing people...

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 18th, '11, 05:00

I like him actually. He seems pretty aware of people and their personalities. I'm not sure even he believes the wife thing right now, even if he might fall for her later on.
But he feels more like a father figure there. He grins a lot and seems to dismiss others, but I think it's because he can "see through" these people and their issues.

I hope he will act as a guide and a leader to bring these lost little lambs together and give them a purpose and a unity/family they can feel like their real selves in.
That's the vibe I'm getting from him so far at least. He seems weird and silly, but that casual side of him recedes when he gets serious and shows his real maturity.

Which is why I really dig him. He feels less like a second lead and more like a mentor/father. Which is what they are all missing right now. Care, love and discipline.

And Sham, Gym bless the army for normal people. I bet he'll come out of there looking as skinny as he was when he got in. I have a bet with myself that he will. XD

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Nov 21st, '11, 11:42

Sham26 wrote: I was surprised when I saw soooo many comments from people starting the show for JIW but totally fell for that guy !I can't understand that second lead syndrom and beside him ,the girlfriend is also annoying me ,just remove her charcter :x
LOL maybe the difference is I didn't start this for JIW cause actually I neither like his looks nor his acting at all...I checked it out cause I had nothing to watch and I fell for the female lead, the script and the cute as a button dongsaeng...BUT I like the role of the narcoleptic guy...as Ori said, he's like a father figure deep down and I don't think he's silly, he just pretends for whatever reason. Plus, okay I admit, his body is daebak ;) Maybe it's 2nd lead syndrome, but I'm already rooting for him.

Oh and Sham...I like your sig :mrgreen:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Nov 22nd, '11, 19:00

Oh ara,glad to see you here and agree with you ,it's quite cold lately but this drama gives a little of warmth !
And thank you dear!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 22nd, '11, 19:09

Things are getting mighty spicy in Episode 9 it seems. Some nice music in Episode 8. I just love this show. Love the characters.
There is plot and characterization without sacrificing cuteness. It is possible! Ahaha. Glad some people there know it and do it.

And if we can stay away from disapproving in laws, illnesses, fake incest or all those clichés that seem to ALWAYS exists in any drama, then I'll be extra happy. Just normal people, normal problems. Cuteness.

HIRMU

Post by HIRMU » Nov 22nd, '11, 20:17

Just watched episode 7, i like it this far. First drama ever which i have watched where there isnt a douchebag rich parent lol (when there was a rich parent in the drama)

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 23rd, '11, 02:37

OK. I am on board now. ep 2 and 3 were good enough to keep on.
Orion1986 wrote:I like him actually. He seems pretty aware of people and their personalities. I'm not sure even he believes the wife thing right now, even if he might fall for her later on.
But he feels more like a father figure there. He grins a lot and seems to dismiss others, but I think it's because he can "see through" these people and their issues.

I hope he will act as a guide and a leader to bring these lost little lambs together and give them a purpose and a unity/family they can feel like their real selves in.
That's the vibe I'm getting from him so far at least. He seems weird and silly, but that casual side of him recedes when he gets serious and shows his real maturity.

Which is why I really dig him. He feels less like a second lead and more like a mentor/father. Which is what they are all missing right now. Care, love and discipline.

I am liking the guy already. not annoying at all :mrgreen:

will be back once I have seen more eps :P

applemango

Post by applemango » Nov 23rd, '11, 05:49

This drama is just so adorable without overdoing it. Park Minwoo was so cute when he was whining about rooming with the other guy.

I can already sense that there's gonna be a final conflict with the father trying to purchase the ramen shop though. It just seems so cliche and I hope it doesn't steer in that direction.

expiratez

Post by expiratez » Nov 23rd, '11, 18:45

http://www.epdrama.com/flower-boy-ramyu ... isode-7/3/

Does anyone knows what's the OST between 1:51 to 2:03? I'm pretty sure it was in some drama somewhere before but I just can't recall.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 23rd, '11, 18:51

You're kidding right?
It's This Woman from Secret Garden by Baek Ji Young.

expiratez

Post by expiratez » Nov 23rd, '11, 19:11

OMG thanks alot!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 24th, '11, 14:40

Another kickasss, marvelously idiotic poll.
Because yes, we women can't dump a cute guy even though his personality reminds of hell. yes, yes...
Jung Il Woo is voted as man who has never been dumped

Korean polls get dumber by the day, and I thought nothing can surprise me anymore.
List:
1. Jung Il Woo (58%)
2. Yeon Jeong Hoon (22%)
3. Yoo Se Yoon (9%)
4. Kim Min Joon (8%)
5. Kim Jin pyo (3%)

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 29th, '11, 21:58

Oh man, things are getting wild in this series. I still have a lingering fear of daddy going the "you can't be with an older commoner" road, like they all do, but hey, you can't avoid everything, I guess.
But the series is so hilarious, so fresh, it feels light and fluffy and cute while having a proper plot and realistic characters. It's an amazing thing. Also... well, can't give spoilers, but hotness coming up.

If only they didn't make the quite big error with the last scene
of having one shot of the kiss with his head tilted to the left and then switching to the right. Big mistake. Very sloppy. Sure, we were all kyaaing, but we still have eyes and notice such things. XD An obvious double take with an entirely different posture is very very bad.
And Jeong, you bastard. You know what you have to do for me to like you and you went and did it. Yes, I admire any guy in kdrama who does that properly. Oh, screw this, you know what I'm talking about already anyway. WOOO HOOOOO!!

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Nov 29th, '11, 22:28

Oh~~~ how I love this show. I couldnt say anything about it cuz it was just last weekend were I did a mini marathon of this show. All the lovely eye candy they provide us. :wub: How come I never noticed Mr. Sexy Tall man before. I swear I had to be resuscitated after watching the credits for episode 8. I was having a major fan girl moment.... :faint:
ImageImage
Seriously the whole winking thing with Chi Soo was annoying the hell out of me in the beginning but now I miss it hence the sigy and plus Im really enjoying Eun Bi's character. I swear her character is one of that girl that everyone knows. At first I liked her better in That Fool but this beats it by a mile.

One thing I gotta mentioned is that Im loving the songs they are playing in the background and for the OST. I mean, come on, playing Sexy Boy by Air with Chi Soo killed me....again

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lC6vZOgYduk" frameborder="0"></iframe>

But does anyone know that song that was playing in episode 4 around the four minute mark where the lovely pretty boy was getting more pretty...wait is that even possible?

EDIT: One more siggy since Im gonna change it

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Nov 29th, '11, 22:47

Lol!esmer you and your Mr sexy X ,so funny !
Anyway, I still haven't watch this weeks episodes but I saw IT,I mean the...,I mean it !
And didn't like it ,may be because I was expecting something muuuuch better or a different situation ,after so many almost "IT"or ma be I just a dirty mind !
The one in "Me too flower" is DAEBAk!

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 29th, '11, 22:54

I have trouble concentrating on the drama when this "tall sexy man" is on the screen. :sweat:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 30th, '11, 01:45

Sham, you did not see "it", I think. If you didn't watch today's episode and the preview for the next, you didn't see all of "it". "It"'s good. ^^

As for the song, I tried looking for the lyrics, esmer, but could't find it. Will look more tomorrow. It's probably Korean. Some indie one.

Also. Mr. Tall Narcoleptic is fiiine. And I love the character. I really do. They haven't made him disgustingly good and other-word-for-kitty whipped, like most second leads.
What I mean is, he is nice to everyone and tries to help everyone instead of just following after the girl and not seeing anything else around him. The best type of 2nd lead.

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Nov 30th, '11, 02:12

I really like this romcom too, the plot the story and humor, especially how childish they are, the Secret Garden Parody :lol , and they also put Gong Hyo Jin (The Greatest Love) as cameo there wahaha, what a lovely drama :thumright:
Orion1986 wrote:As for the song, I tried looking for the lyrics, esmer, but could't find it. Will look more tomorrow. It's probably Korean. Some indie one.
Which song you're looking for?

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Nov 30th, '11, 02:41

yeah Ori I tried to Google the lyrics as well and didnt have much luck as well so I thought I'd give it a shot here. I also thought it had to be a Korean indie song with some english lyrics.

Where trying to find the song that is in episode 4 around the beginning of the video at the 4 min. mark.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 30th, '11, 06:19

So, you mean the one where Chi Soo is dressing up with the help of the housekeeper? Cause he can't lift a royal finger? Yep. Couldn't find it.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Nov 30th, '11, 12:32

Yep, his royal fingers could only afford to put on his man bracelets. Damn, I tried looking for it too with my two sisters and nada. Oh well, it just sounded like a nice song to me.

Issy

Post by Issy » Dec 1st, '11, 02:23

OK, I just finished ep10 (watched 3 eps back to back :mrgreen: ) and I think I definitely got second lead syndrome.
we all know (well, more or less) how this going to end and if EB does not want Mr column /pillar, can I keep him??? :heart: I just can't have enough of his cutness. he sees everything, he understands everything, act as a most mature person I have seen in dramas and knows exactly what is going yet keeps his cool and calm. not to mention that adorable face :faint: LKW, where have you been hiding all this time?

I still like CS and EB moments but to be honest
I am kind of getting tired of whole analysis process that happens in both of their brains just to figure out a simple explanation to why they are
acting like this. it's not hard to know if you love or jealous or if the guy has any interest in you or not. it's just getting a bit repetitive)
I think I know the answer but is it only me who thinks JIW's acting seems a little bit over the top and exaggerated here? I don't think is to do with his character but in his acting. as I said, I know I will be the only one who think so.

and the ballerina girl annoys me. and trying to write her character acting cool and cute and daring, annoys me even more.
keeping an eye of what will happen between EB's friend and the coach too. :P

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Dec 2nd, '11, 20:15

Hmmm issy I absolutely and totally agree with you. Mr column is to die for :wub: Ever since he appeared I wish the scriptwriter will have mercy and will change the first lead.
And well...JIW, never thought he was a good actor :P but well at least he's trying. The ballerina girl...what a waste of screentime...

I just finished ep 10 and apart from Mr. column and some funny scenes I found ep 10 pretty annoying. I wish they would stop portraying women as the innocent little girl who doesn't know about men and her own feelings. And sorry, but in the end I just thought what a slut!
How can she just leave the cinema with a different guy and stand there kissing in front of the guy she went with??? And what's with the being dragged around vy men all the times?? Just say know ...Argh such indecisive and weak-willed female leads make me sick.
sorry, end of rant
:alcoholic:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Dec 2nd, '11, 21:19

Mr sexy body has no effect on me,I see him more like EB' brother than boyfriend!
And agree with you arakira about the female lead,I was suspecting this from the beginning,the girl that waited for her man 2 years but not to that extent plus I hate the last scene and the annoying girl !

Issy

Post by Issy » Dec 2nd, '11, 21:39

arakira wrote:Hmmm issy I absolutely and totally agree with you. Mr column is to die for :wub: Ever since he appeared I wish the scriptwriter will have mercy and will change the first lead.
me and you and rest of us well know that is NOT going to happen Ara-chan. This is JIW's drama there is no way they going to make him lose the girl even though the second lead is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler (and better looking if I may say so, sorry JIW fans. I do like him too :P ) with a better written character.
I just have my hand on my heart for them not to ruin this perfect character because we also know what happens in Kdramas. :crazy:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Dec 2nd, '11, 22:17

I really love Eun Bi myself. She is very real. Normal. She's a romantic 25-year-old who has never had a proper boyfriend. Of course she'll be flattered by the guys.
But she hasn't gotten serious enough with them to be called a sl*t for being indecisive. Heck, she doesn't even know if she likes one of them. To her, it's not obvious.
Also, she didn't exactly have a choice in getting dragged out and kissed and even if she did, she just went to a movie with the guy. She didn't propose.
Plus, fighting back and kicking the guy's ass right there and then would cause an even bigger scene. I'd follow him too. THEN kick his ass about it. :lol
There might be some elements similar to the usual kdrama girl, but she is the real version. So, I very much disagree on that. She's not weak. She is human. Big difference.
Kdrama girls are weak, pathetic. She has weaknesses, but she is far from a pathetic "will die for him even if he spits on me" martyr. Does that style make her a sl*t then?

I mean, we are all so disappointed by the "overly goodie" and ready to sacrifice themselves kdrama girls who are always the poor ill-treated woman who begins strong and becomes a pathetic "oppaaaa, I iz saaad" girl by the end.
And now that we get a proper woman who does not treat herself like she is a slave who should look after everyone else but herself and has no right to make her own choices in love and we complain about her being too "liberal"? :lol

I just don't feel that way. I love everything about her and frankly, a breath of fresh air and I hope she remains this way. :heart:

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Dec 3rd, '11, 07:45

Ori...our concepts of real normal and liberal differ a lot. Let's just agree to disagree.
Only feel I wanna explain what I meant...
For me, a woman who can't say no is weak(willed). Getting dragged around is weakwilled, too - cause you do have a choice to say no. Just a firm no...
And I just think being 25 and inexperienced it's not an excuse for not making up your mind. And if you are 25 and have no experience you don't just go around flirting with 2 guys and let yourself get kissed like that in public in front of the other guy that likes you. I think liberal doesn't mean you got the right to hurt others...I'm not even a fan of monogamy but of clear signals :P
Our lead here has an interesting chara and she's strong towards people and situations that don't relate to love....but as soon as it comes to men she turns your average kdrama cliche and that's what made me angry.

Issy

Post by Issy » Dec 3rd, '11, 10:14

I do have to agree with Ara-chan here. I can't see her character as "real" thing here. In fact, she fits the cliche kdrama description very well.
Plus, why is she suppose to be a naive girl when it comes to love? She had a boyfriend from highschool. He only went to army for two years. she is not the " never being kissed girl". So she should know how and when a guy is hitting on her. Atleast know what it means when a guy says " she's hot". This is year 2011 and she suppose to be 25 years something girl going to be a teacher.

What I hate the most is for a girl to be dragged miles by a guy, kissed for minutes and by the end slap the guy or stay in the shock mode for ages. Simple firm NO should be enough. I guess these cliches never going to die out in dramas or movies

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Dec 3rd, '11, 20:43

Let's agree to disagree then, because I disagree with everything. Well, not with your stance on morals, just on the fact that her actions show lack of them. :P

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Dec 4th, '11, 04:00

Have to say I agree more with Orion on this. I like her (more than I used to) although the chin scratching thing annoys the hell out of me as well as her EXTREME naivete but.....
ok so yeah she shouldn't have gone with him but I don't think she went because she is weak willed. I think she allowed him to pull her because at least on an unconscious level she is attracted/ likes him although she doesn't want to. She also seems to be at least a little attracted to pillar guy (that dance he did in a previous ep was sooo cute. gotta love him) so maybe she is a little confused. Also she might have been surprised and then not wanted to cause a scene. Even though i hate that she hurt pillar guy(why can't i remember his name?) i like that she is flawed. That makes her more relatable for me).

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Dec 5th, '11, 19:13

Oh man, things are heating up.
We even have sex in their air of next episode. As for the plot, so the two guys are brothers and I'm guessing their mom was a very good friend of Eun Bi's dad or something.
She gave birth to Mr.Column and probably left him with his dad because she fell for Chi Soo's father. It didn't go well. Maybe Eun Bi's dad helped her through it all. He is the type.

But plot aside, they're all majorly confused right now. Well, Mr. Column is clear headed as usual, but it is kind of a shame he has to go through these things. But he'll be fine. He's a strong person.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 6th, '11, 12:35

Ladies, your pain is my entertainment:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Dec 6th, '11, 13:39

Me-ow... Lovely outfits too. And yeah, I'd ride that. The bike, that is. The last one is especially naughty with some imagination.

Can I keep the bike and outfits and change the guy? Love this dude and what a hot man indeed, but you know my sickness. XD

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Dec 6th, '11, 20:09

OMG Ecchan you killed me!! Wow, there goes my mind...you will find me in the gutter for the rest of the night ;)

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Dec 6th, '11, 21:38

I really love the drama/imagination segments in this. They make fun not only of rom-com in general, but also the series itself.

Grabbing the woman's face like you're gonna tear it off, the annoying "catch phrases" or acts that we're supposed to all like and find cute or passionate. The total jerk-ness they pass as romantic.
Every series and "hottie" has these and frankly, they just make them seem slimy or annoying most of the time. Especially when fans start using them over and over and don't speak of nothing else.

I love how, even though this series does use such tricks as well, they're at least honest enough to say "We all do them, you all like them so we keep doing them, despite them being idiotic and cheap".
Not to mention the kiss. Ahaha. I love the "drama" version of it. Grabbing her with passion and lust and then extending the lips like a duck, lest they dare touch the woman much and get cooties.
I mean, it's not enough they kiss like 10-year-olds, they have this whole pull-the-woman in-a-passionate-blur crap of movement to thrill the fangirls and that makes the pecks even more ridiculous.

If you're gonna show a passionate and tumultuous relationship and kissing moment, you have to let people kiss like adults. Either show "Let's get married before drowning the kitten" stuck-in-the-30s couples or then make the kiss modern, like the romance is.

As for Mr. Column, I looove how he's turning out. He was becoming too cowardly and backing off way too easily, which really reminded me of most second leads.
They try to make them good men and end up making them idiots. The line between good man and a complete doormat is always stepped on in most of these dramas.

I feel the "bros before hos" thing is complete crap. If you like a person, you try to win them when they don't clearly reject you or have/show an official proper relationship.
You owe it to yourself to try, when it's still not too late or you're not sure it's too late and you owe it to the person you like to be honest about it and go for it when you can.
I am not talking about stealing or fooling, I'm talking about trying to see how a relationship goes, with someone who shows interest and does not have a clear liking for another.

And Eun Bi is confused herself and she does show interest and closeness to him. So, I loved how he explained things to Chi Soo, if he does take this as I hope he'll take this.
You're my brother, I love you and want your well-being, but she is my "wife". A woman I love and cannot just give up to you because you are my brother and I want your best.
I think that's very human and realistic. Sure, a brother is important. Family is very important. But we all need a mate, someone to spend our lives with and should fight for that too.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 13th, '11, 01:48

For those who are watching:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Dec 13th, '11, 03:46

Cute dongsaeng is cute. He is so damn adorable! ♥

honeysenpai

Post by honeysenpai » Jan 15th, '12, 13:50

I am not sure where the problem is, but lately I have been experiencing problems with some specific uploads...First I had this problem with 450 versions of Fermentation Family and now that I have finished dling Flower Boy Ramyun Shop I have the same problem with the following torrents:

꽃미남 라면가게.E04.111108.HDTV.450p.H264-BangSuk
[tvN]꽃미남 라면가게.E05.111114.HDTV.450p.H264-BangSuk
[tvN] 꽃미남 라면가게 E09.111128.HDTV.H264-RoRo
[tvN] 꽃미남 라면가게.E08.111122.CATV.H264.480p-SHINs
[tvN] 꽃미남 라면가게.E11.111205.CATV.H264.480p-SHINs
[tvN] 꽃미남 라면가게.E12.111206.CATV.H264.480p-SHINs
[tvN] 꽃미남 라면가게.E13.111212.CATV.H264.480p-SHINs
[tvN] 꽃미남 라면가게.E15.111219.CATV.H264.480p-SHINs

When I try to watch these with VLC the audio is distorted and the video is going faster than it should be. When I try to watch these with media player I get normal audio but I don't get video at all.

I am not that good with technology so could someone please explain to me what is happening? Maybe I am just not getting something. Thanks :)

knee

Post by knee » Jan 29th, '12, 12:15

@honeysenpai: VLC doesn't have the codecs to play it properly, but GOMplayer will play it fine.

I haven't finished this series yet, but it's been engaging so far. I like that Eun Bi isn't instantly falling for Chi Soo and is bringing up all his bad points and not forgiving him for it, LOL! I do like Chi Soo's slow progression into an adult. I like the Pillar's little quirks and his sweet compliments. Reminds me of my boyfriend sometimes :wub: I sorta know who she's going to end up with, still hoping she chooses the guy I like better :roll . Well, at least the show presents both love interests in a way where I don't mind too much who she ends up with. Both guys are good for her, from what I see so far.

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Jun 16th, '12, 04:52

God this drama is so unwatchable , boring story and i hate the main male character , stopped watching at ep.6 , definitely worst drama of 2012 i watched.

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » Aug 17th, '12, 05:43

so is Lee Ki Woo's character insane or just odd?

crevette77

Post by crevette77 » Sep 24th, '12, 20:23

woow thanks for the link :)

HowImetJamie

Sad Times

Post by HowImetJamie » Feb 21st, '13, 12:10

Okay so I was reading on Asianwiki about so many people dogging this drama, and evidently there's quite a few people here who didn't like it either :( . BUT I LOVED IT! I don't know, the humor and flower boy ramen shop story just reallllly connected with me! I absolutely loved the quirky-ness (???) of this series, and it made me want to eat ramen every meal for like a week straight!!!!

Each character had their own hilarious quirks... Eun Bi being a person who doesn't take BS from anyone (which in my eyes made her HILARIOUS when she would get in awkward situations and what-not)--Cha with his pitying-of-the-poor rich boy mindset reminding me of Tamaki from OHC!!!--Rooster and his TEMPER omfg his char made me laugh so many frrrreaking times (plus he is one of the all time hottest guys in existence)--and Lee Ki-woo with his character's Random homeless man sleeping patterns! So funnnny!~~~~ Plus, the actress who played Eun Bi is so so so so pretty. I girl crushed on her the entire time! <3

I may be a bit biased because I hadn't watched a drama in a few months so I was long over due for some happy Korean time. But still--I've never laughed that hard for a KDrama

noobs
Deactivated

Post by noobs » Feb 21st, '13, 15:21

nice!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 21st, '13, 15:27

@noobs: I will have to ask you to stop posting few words only so your signature can appear or else you'll get banned. None of your posts make sense.

HowImetJamie

Post by HowImetJamie » Feb 21st, '13, 23:16

Ethlenn wrote:@noobs: I will have to ask you to stop posting few words only so your signature can appear or else you'll get banned. None of your posts make sense.
Wow I haven't used forums in a long while! It's lame that people are advertising that way :'(