7%
Only if you have time
6%
STAY AWAY
2%

Total votes: 507

souldoutt

Post by souldoutt » Jul 15th, '06, 07:47

Sharpneru wrote:A friend told me this drama was his favorite, along with "Love Story in Harvard." So I went and watched "I'm Sorry, I Love You." So far, I'm on episode 07, and I really like it, but it's twistd like crazy... the story. hehe, so it's cool.
I agree. It is still extremely well acted out.

anyways back to my previous posts about the song :-)

souldoutt

Post by souldoutt » Jul 17th, '06, 23:43

Okay I finished the drama!. Crazy ending. Very sad.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone knows about the song i mentioned a few posts back because no one seems to have even looked at the thread :cry:
souldoutt wrote:I was just wondering if anyone knows what the song is in Episode 1 (I think it's in another one as well, I can't remember) when Eun-Chae is wandering aimlessly around Melbourne after being mugged(?). The one with the repitition of "Tell me all about it..."

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Jul 18th, '06, 23:22

souldoutt wrote:Okay I finished the drama!. Crazy ending. Very sad.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone knows about the song i mentioned a few posts back because no one seems to have even looked at the thread :cry:
souldoutt wrote:I was just wondering if anyone knows what the song is in Episode 1 (I think it's in another one as well, I can't remember) when Eun-Chae is wandering aimlessly around Melbourne after being mugged(?). The one with the repitition of "Tell me all about it..."
Thats PAPERMOON-TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT!!! ---

souldoutt

Post by souldoutt » Jul 19th, '06, 02:52

guccijana wrote: Thats PAPERMOON-TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT!!! ---
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :cheers:

star4y2k

Post by star4y2k » Jul 19th, '06, 04:54

I just finished watching this drama and it was so sad. I cried alot during the last episode.

I actually kinda liked Yoon. Even though he was a wimp, I thought it was "manly" of him to give EC up. He knew she was sad so he gave her up even though he loved her.

This question I have is actually about Yoon.

Did Yoon and Min Joo hook up in the end? Or is he still in love with EC? It looked like they were a couple with her touching his coat and all..

PM me or post here if someone knows the answer..

I'm still dreading about the drama.. it was definitely good.. it's a one of a kind drama that has left a deep meaning to me.. :cry:

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » Jul 19th, '06, 07:25

i really love this series. but i find it so difficult to convince others, who are only interested in romantic comedy, to watch it. even i told them that i never liked sad story but i'm so glad that i've tried MISA, they're not willing to give it a try.
it's such a beautiful story! *sigh* how i wish i can express what's so good abt this drama.

howzitboy

Post by howzitboy » Aug 3rd, '06, 09:22

yeah, this show was awesome and id rank it top 10 any day of the week. and, it would be hard to get someone to watch it cuz its really hard to explain whats it about w/out giving away too many spoilers. its a drama/love/revenge/comedy all in one. its a slow start and ends in hmm more then a bang, more like explosion!

thugsmf

Post by thugsmf » Aug 27th, '06, 10:57

can anyone post the chinese version of snow flakes

darkangst

Post by darkangst » Sep 1st, '06, 06:58

Is there a batch file for this series? I looked up the torrent files, but I rather do them all at once rather one by one.

Thanks!

Tuxedo Kamen

ringtone

Post by Tuxedo Kamen » Sep 20th, '06, 01:18

hi
do you have the eunchae`s ringtone???
I wanna make mine..
hehehhe :P

alexwinter

Re: ringtone

Post by alexwinter » Sep 20th, '06, 05:37

Tuxedo Kamen wrote:hi
do you have the eunchae`s ringtone???
I wanna make mine..
hehehhe :P
It's Love Song by Tesla

ringosan

Post by ringosan » Sep 22nd, '06, 14:49

i was bored that time and i just feel like dloadin n i tried mianhanda saranghanda n i just cant stop watching i was so eager to watch the whole episode and i did stuck at epi 14 then like 1mth or 2 finally i got the last 2 episode..it was a great drama..sad because the son who is looking for an answer from a mother who doesnt know her children existance..n eunchea's father can be the solution if only he tell the truth..it wouldnt b 2 sad or what but nyway the director n scriptwiter did end it well..the mother took care of her own daughter n grandson although she doesnt know that the daugther is hers...n i like the scene when the daughter stand infront her mother big picture n the resemblance is there i guess th eyes..well the one who incharge in the casting did a good job,,really...

putput125

the little kid

Post by putput125 » Nov 8th, '06, 13:08

did anyone know who is the father of the little kid? ( MH's twin sister son?)

i mean the kid is only 7 year old which means MH's twin sister gave birth to him when she was 20year old. At which she has already been retarted. How will she still want to give birth?
If MH died in korea, whose bike is he riding? in my impression, he never had a bike. How would he go and buy a bike and he knew he is about to die?

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: the little kid

Post by fairytwix » Nov 8th, '06, 13:12

putput125 wrote:did anyone know who is the father of the little kid? ( MH's twin sister son?)

i mean the kid is only 7 year old which means MH's twin sister gave birth to him when she was 20year old. At which she has already been retarted. How will she still want to give birth?
If MH died in korea, whose bike is he riding? in my impression, he never had a bike. How would he go and buy a bike and he knew he is about to die?
hmmm..if i recall correctly sumwer... the "grandpa" said sumfink bout them not being conncted at all..he didn't say it out right..he just implied that MH's twin sister got into an accident and is somewhat like a lost soul, and a boy who doesn't kno hu his parents is and just thot that MH's sis is his real mother..im not really sure..but he said sumwer sumfink like that..that they just made a weird conncetion of fate..lol.. or... if he really is her son..then, there is the possibility that she got "raped" and then got hit by the car when she was still younh..w/c explains why she has a certain "abhorrence" of men in general other than the grandpa and her twin brother.. ^^

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Nov 27th, '06, 06:19

Damn it.. after reading some posts here I couldn't hold on to myself and take a little view at the sixth ep of MISA *the others are not done dl yet :cry: *
So this may be a little off topic... but the OST is so greeeaat *finally found it yesterday :cheers: *

It seems to be, that this wil turn into my number 1 KD....

--> my vote comes after watching :lol

ayusab2

Post by ayusab2 » Nov 29th, '06, 14:39

littledraci wrote:Damn it.. after reading some posts here I couldn't hold on to myself and take a little view at the sixth ep of MISA *the others are not done dl yet :cry: *
So this may be a little off topic... but the OST is so greeeaat *finally found it yesterday :cheers: *

It seems to be, that this wil turn into my number 1 KD....

--> my vote comes after watching :lol
sorry.. but can u tell me where did u find the OST?
i could not find both the ost. i only manage to get the MV. i can upload for u if u want

please please do tell me. all the links i found are not usable (T T)

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Nov 29th, '06, 16:24

Aye :lol

forgot to say, there were 3 OSTs at all... and every one is great :-)

here you go, ayusab2: http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=281.. but I believe, you have to try several links which are given there, if one doesn't work.

ayusab2

Post by ayusab2 » Nov 29th, '06, 23:48

thx littledraci!!! do u need the mv? i can upload for you :) :cheers:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Nov 30th, '06, 06:06

actually I would say yes to everything about MISA... :-) but I've already saw some.

But if it is another MV then from youtube, I would be grateful ayusab2 :thumright:

<---*listening to OST 2 right now :heart: *

ayusab2

Post by ayusab2 » Dec 1st, '06, 11:59

littledraci ahh.. it's the same as in youtube :sweat:

am enjoying the OST :D thx

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Dec 1st, '06, 12:18

Really ?? too bad :O ...

Aye, but thanks for the offer anyway, ayusab2..

Which OST? *second is my favorite at the moment...*

Oh yes, another question... related to the OST too:
When did they play this Westlife-Song in MISA? It would be a spoiler since I didn't see it til now.....*dl still not finished :-( * but I really want to know it. Cause from what I read/heard and saw from MISA til now, it's a very suitable song.. :scratch:

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Dec 6th, '06, 02:58

what was the singer's name... i forgot his name but he's HOT!!!!!!!!!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Dec 29th, '06, 09:00

Which singer?

<-- finally watched MISA some weeks ago.. and now I can vote with a full "Life Altering" comment!! :cheers:

And I only vote this, when I really mean it... I watch almost every drama at least 2 times *if I liked it by the first watching.. :lol * and here I have to say, I will watch it a lot times more..

take a look at some eps. yesterday just for fun and was addicted to it again after the first 5 minutes :scratch: ...mmhh must be because of the great OST too.. :wub:

*want to go home and watch it again now....* 8)

Kenedaa

Post by Kenedaa » May 10th, '07, 15:24

I was wondering if somebody could translate this letter from Mianhada, Saranghanda:

thanks in advance ^^

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » May 10th, '07, 20:05

^^^^ ohhh yeah i've always wondered what that said. poo, i can't understand korean.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 12th, '07, 18:18

i really wanted to hate the mom but i couldn't cus she didnt know!

this drama was a masterpiece it had so many loops and dead ends....

i wanted to dislike and hate characters but i couldnt somehow because

of the situation they were in... but ill still dislike Yoon, but i liked him

only because he was cute and how things were heading in the end

with his attitude toward Eun Chae....

theres so many things i could say about this drama.... ill save my comments

for later, im going to take a nap...

haris

sorry i love you soundtrack

Post by haris » May 24th, '07, 03:54

hi!! everybody...anyway few days earlier i've just finished watching 'sorry i love you'...yeah its kind of late rite...3 years of lagging...huhuhu...anyway got to admit dat it's one of da best kdrama that i've ever watched...ya ha!!...by da way...is anyone hav da soundtrack of this k dorama? xpecially da song dat played at the very end of each episode...i'm still searching 4 it but unfortunately couldn't find it....is there anyone who knows where to dwnload it?...or perhaps could share it with me...please let me know k...kamsahamnida :D

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 27th, '07, 09:13

im disappointed wit the Last part.. i watched this drama bcoz i think that it wiLL be a good one Like how the gurL wiLL win the superstars 's heart... i wouLd be glad if they wiLL end up togther in the end... BUT THEY DIDNT!!! thanks to the weird guy

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 27th, '07, 22:18

karin-chan, that wasnt the point of the story,
and he wasnt weird, it was so sad... it was, well for me one of the best Romantic Melodrama,
it was just that good...

almost like Romeo and Juliet, and besides she did say she wanted to meet him in the next life, they were in love, she couldn't have ended up with Yoon because it could not have fit in the drama in no way.... ill describe more later, im bad at summaries...

omg! i need belleza here to give a deep explanation of it, you obviously didnt really get the true meaning behind it, are you sure you watched it, or did you fast-forward watch it? (just an honest Q)

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 28th, '07, 14:12

Superkyle
i got yr point and i just used the term "weird" bcoz i dont know thier names. i just thought that the superstar guy is more handsome than him... oh weLL, we have different tastes.. :roll but its somehow good :roll

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 28th, '07, 17:28

yeah the superstar guy was hot,

i found myself defending him a bunch of times when i watched it on crunchyroll,

not alot of people liked him, i liked him but i just thought that Eun chae and Moo hyuk were better off together b/c of how Yoon treated her in the beginning and how he treated her when he found out that she loved him, but i thought the transition from Yoon liking that one annoying girl to Eun chae was the best, it took a near death experience for him to realize who was there for him and who he really loved, i just thought that transition was the best, i get really pissed at transitions where the guy all of a sudden starts liking another girl for like no reason, im like wha! huh!,

but yeah we do have different tastes and thats cool...

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » May 28th, '07, 23:06

i think Jung Kyung Ho, the "superstar guy", is verrry cute.
but So Ji Sub ("weird guy") is 857483928 times hott-ER
i am very much in love with him.

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » May 28th, '07, 23:20

me too!

i thought Jung Kyung Ho was just cute, he was very adorable
but So Ji Sub was hot, his attitude was so cool, especially cooler when he chewed that gum...

Aisling

Post by Aisling » May 30th, '07, 20:17

:wub: SO JI SUB!!! really like him!

I just finished watching this drama and was like OMG! why didn´t I watched this b4... mostly bcs my favourite are funny dramas like my girl or romantic like goong!
but this one is really good Iit makes you feel different things while watching I didn´t really like Yoon very much in the beggining but I liked him in the end I was mad at Eunchae in the middle but liked her again in the end but of course "Ahjushi" :-) liked him all the time...

No wonder I heard a lot about this being a good choice...
only problem is now I must find something funny to watch bcs I ended crying with this..

bean

Post by bean » Jun 5th, '07, 11:51

:cry: :cry: :cry: <<<<<<<<<<< this is how i look like when watch the drama..

Oh,god, its very touching even though this drama is already 4 years, but i really really like it. I never think that So Ji-ub can be this hot coz i hate him in what happen in bali..

But this drama was very great. If anyone haven watch it, go and have a look, i'm sure you will like it ^ ^

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jun 5th, '07, 20:34

bean wrote:I never think that So Ji-ub can be this hot coz i hate him in what happen in bali..
ohmygod really? So Ji Sub is that bad in WHIB? i haven't seen it yet but I want to...

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jun 5th, '07, 23:06

he played a good guy in the drama but i didnt like his hair that was it!
just the hair but i didnt hate him...

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jun 7th, '07, 16:01

Well, where to begin? Let's start from the end. I love series that have a great finale - a cliffhanger. You know, something worthwhile that you've been waiting 16 hours for. The last episode of MiSa was definitely worth the wait. There was a twist (not the one right at the end) that I didn't expect at all.
The part where Yoon and Moo-Hyuk were drinking together for the first time and Yoon revealed that he was adopted. All this time I was thinking who the hell Yoon's father was, but of course, that's all insignificant since he was adopted. Also the realization that the mother loved Yoon so much all this time because she longed for her real son, whom she thought was dead. Yoon was basically nothing but a shell of her real son
That part was great. I did not however, like the twist at the very end. It was totally unnecessary. They could've just left it the way it was when she came back to Australia to reminisce.

The story and characters were very different from the usual k-dramas so it was somewhat original. although I did feel it was similar to Autumn Tale in some parts. The pacing could've been better, especially from about episode 11 onwards, but at least it didn't drag too much.

With the exception of the fantastic final episode, I feel a bit disappointed and must say this drama is slightly over-rated. Only slightly. It has its moments, but it's not as good as what a lot of people and reviewers have been saying. The main problem was that I didn't feel that sad. I don't know, perhaps after watching for one year, I've become immune to the tragedies of k-dramas. I might have felt different if I watched this earlier on, but unfortunately I did not. Despite that, I still think it's a decent series with a great ending. 7.5

bean

Post by bean » Jun 8th, '07, 07:58

Oh, kobe so u r not really like this drama..

Erm.. but i really think that this drama is good enuff even got lots of unexplain thing, like y he did not find his real father when come back to korea but look for his mother..

And then y the mother didnt noe his real son and daughther even if they dont want her to be sad but she is their mother so she at least must be inform .. Others than this i really like this drama, at least better then Autumn tale/ autumn in my heart. Well, just different opinion..
Oh, ya i gotto say this i never ever in my life cry so much when watch a drama.. mayb thats y i feel that this drama is really good.. Its true, i think i never cry when watch other k-drama...mayb this drama is too sad.. coz at last he still didnt get the love from his mother.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jun 8th, '07, 14:45

I think the reason why they didn't want to inform the mother was because after so many years, she had grown to love Yoon as if he was her real son. She was happy with the way everything was, but it would've totally ruined her and Yoon if the truth was revealed, considering what her real son went through and he would've died anyway.

bean

Post by bean » Jun 9th, '07, 03:14

Yaya, u r right.. But i just consider that she still have a daughter and a grandson, so its good if she can take good care of them.. Erm, dats just what i think coz i think every mother would like to noe thier real child even if they will sad after noe the truth..

Well, this drama is just sad for me.. Thanks for the explaination .

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jun 9th, '07, 12:32

even though she and the dauther her grandson didnt know the truth,

they were still taken care of, because Moo hyuk had given his heart to Yoon,

i think it was ok that things were left unsaid...

ch14n2

Post by ch14n2 » Jun 10th, '07, 10:36

OMG !!
The best k-drama ever! Yea... and the saddest one!
I love the ending and i understand why they didn't tell his mom that Moo Hyuk was her real son. Think about it, it's not his mom fault.In the end, he didn't want to see her mom suffer again, just because of him. He sacrificed to protect his mom (giving his heart to his little bro). It wasn't a bad ending. The girl he loves so much died of pain and love... in the end, they both are together in the heaven =) It's a happy ending too. .
That's why MISA it's the best drama ive ever seen... it's touching and different... you can learn a lot watching this k-drama!!
I think it's better than Stairway to Heaven...
and better than Autumn in my heart too.
It's not only a love story between man and woman.....
it's a love story between Mom and Son!

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jun 10th, '07, 14:27

ch14n2 wrote:OMG !!
The best k-drama ever! Yea... and the saddest one!
I love the ending and i understand why they didn't tell his mom that Moo Hyuk was her real son. Think about it, it's not his mom fault.In the end, he didn't want to see her mom suffer again, just because of him. He sacrificed to protect his mom (giving his heart to his little bro). It wasn't a bad ending. The girl he loves so much died of pain and love... in the end, they both are together in the heaven =) It's a happy ending too. .
To me Eun-Chae's suicide was totally inconsistent with what happened earlier.

1/ In a previous episode she promised him she would stay and look after his sister and nephew. Obviously she did not fulfill this.

2/ In the final episode she promised to mourn his death for 30 days and move on with her life. Once again, another broken promise.

I guess you could say she said those things to make himself feel better, but even then, her death seemed like it was thrown in at the last minute just for the heck it.

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jun 10th, '07, 15:37

This is the best drama I have ever seen. Words cannot even describe how much I love it. I actually watched this twice in a row, which you would think is a waste of time, but MiSa is just too good. This drama has the most romantic, breathtaking scenes that I can watch mutiple times and tears will come out of my eyes everytime. I think it's also very unique because the story revolves around Moo-Hyuk instead of Eunchae. All the other dramas I've seen have the girl as the main main character.
I do agree that Eunchae's suicide was a bit unnecessary, but if she had just gone back to Australia to reminisce, then what would've happened? I guess she could've sat down next to his grave and wept, but I prefer a more unpredictable, shocking ending. So, I was pretty satisfied with the ending.

bean

Post by bean » Jun 11th, '07, 09:10

Yaya, u r right, her death is unnecessary but i do hope that she will die in the end.. Maybe u will think that i'm a bad person, but dats what i really hope for.

Or i would also prefer she be togehter with Yoon but that is not my first chioce..

Ya, this drama didnt focus in the main actress like other k-drama dats what make it diff :lol ..

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jun 11th, '07, 15:22

Lol why did you want her to die? Her character was not evil, detestable nor annoying, so I'm not sure why you wanted to see her come to harm. That's just cruel :evil:

I think I know the main reason why I didn't like MiSa that much, and it's because I felt sorry for the mother more than the main leads. I could really empathize with her character and although she was initially portrayed as someone evil, it turned out that she was an absolute angel.

I'm also not a big fan of So Ji Sup. He is a good actor, no doubt, but he has this kinda sleepy, sleazy demeanor about him that I don't like. Just my opinion, don't hate me :unsure:

But don't be mistaken, I did generally like this series because the story is definitely one of the better ones, but it just wasn't as good as I expected, that's all.

ps. oh and fizzle,. if you like a shocking ending then you should definitely check out what happened in bali - SJS + shocking ending = can't go wrong :)

charming_khalela

Post by charming_khalela » Jun 14th, '07, 07:17

I'm looking for the the title of the song in I'm sorry I love you. The one sang by SJS girlfriend in Australia (English version) and it also have a Korean version sang by Im Soo Jung. Part of it is included it OST 2 (track # 2) Eun Chae & Moo Hyuk chut kiss. Anyone know this song????? I would be grateful
Last edited by charming_khalela on Jun 20th, '07, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jun 17th, '07, 15:57

now that i think about it, the ending wasn't unnecessary, it made sense.
remember in episode 2 when Eun-chae was acting out Romeo and Juliet at her sister's workplace? and then they give us an ending similiar to it. a lot of people actually refer to this series as the "Korean Romeo and Juliet". So the ending of MISA was foreshadowed, in a way.

Asiafever

Post by Asiafever » Jul 12th, '07, 10:07

I was completely pissed off by the ending, I expected them to live together happily but instead he died and Eun Chae killed herself! The grandfather lied to everyone the whole time and he didn't got punished at the end, Moo Hyuk's mother never got to know about her real childrens, etc. I really hated it when Moo Hyuk died, I expected him to survive somehow.

Now every times I see the cover of the DVD I want to cry, and this is not a joke! I have hidden the DVD so that I would not see the cover anymore.

This is my first K-Drama, do they all end like that? I have Full House's DVD but I don't want to watch it in case the ending is similar to this one.

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jul 12th, '07, 13:49

Asiafever wrote:I was completely pissed off by the ending, I expected them to live together happily but instead he died and Eun Chae killed herself! The grandfather lied to everyone the whole time and he didn't got punished at the end, Moo Hyuk's mother never got to know about her real childrens, etc. I really hated it when Moo Hyuk died, I expected him to survive somehow.

Now every times I see the cover of the DVD I want to cry, and this is not a joke! I have hidden the DVD so that I would not see the cover anymore.

This is my first K-Drama, do they all end like that? I have Full House's DVD but I don't want to watch it in case the ending is similar to this one.
Hahahaha Full House. If you hated this ending, you'll love FH's ending. No, Kdramas don't all end like MiSa did. :D You should probably stay away from melodramas and just watch romantic comedies (which is what Full House is).

Everything you said was correct, but Eun-chae's father (I assume that's who you meant by "grandfather") did get punished at the end. He lost his daughter, which I think is enough.

Asiafever

Post by Asiafever » Jul 12th, '07, 19:03

I was actually referring to the old man who we thought was Moo Hyuk's father until the end. The one who wrote the book. He lied to Moo Hyuk about her mother, about his identity and about his intentions.

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jul 13th, '07, 16:33

Asiafever wrote:I was actually referring to the old man who we thought was Moo Hyuk's father until the end. The one who wrote the book. He lied to Moo Hyuk about her mother, about his identity and about his intentions.
Oh that one...we weren't supposed to think he was Moo Hyuk's father...so how did he lie to him about the mother, his identity, and his intentions?

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jul 13th, '07, 22:50

actually that old man was kept in the dark too, he didnt know the real truth that Moo hyuk's mom didnt abandon them but that her mother disposed of the children... its kind of whack how we want to be able to blame someone but we cant, the only one we can actually blame is Eun chae's dad because he knew all along and didnt tell Audu lee (i think thats the mom's name... something like that, i know its supposed to be like Audrey...) about her children that they were actually alive and stuff...

the old man's intentions were revenge on Audu lee because his daughter died because of Audu lee's affair with his daughters husband, that affair caused his daugher to die...

Masterpho

Post by Masterpho » Jul 16th, '07, 12:24

MISA = <3 !!!

lol anyways. I heard there was A Animated Version of MISA based in the 1 year after Moo Hyuk Ajushi's Death .. Does anyone else know of this ?
If so .. Anyone know where i can find it ? I wanna buy it =D or download it lol BOTH!!! XD

thanks all

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jul 16th, '07, 13:21

masterpho, wow, first time im hearing this, id like to find it too!!!!!!!

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jul 16th, '07, 14:44

Superkyle wow i did NOT know that that's why the old man wanted revenge on Audrey. could you, or someone else, please explain that more to me? i don't quite get it. i thought he was audrey's dad or something...

and i have heard about an animated film, but it's just based on the drama, and not 1 year after Moo-hyuk's death. i don't even know if it's going to be made at all, but here's an MV of it...http://youtube.com/watch?v=mTHZK8EBZT8. it's incredibly similiar to the drama. although Moo-hyuk's not as hot. :-)

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jul 16th, '07, 15:23

i know there's a part where the old man explained everything,

basically he just wanted revenge and he was going to use Moo hyuk to get it too, he wanted Moo hyuk to hate his mom because she 'abandoned' Moo hyuk and the sister... i dont know why he took care of the sister and her soon though... maybe out of pity...
well the old man's daughter was married to a movie director and the movie director and Audrey had an affair and she ended up pregnant, the movie director's daughter died because of that, i guess the pain was too much to bear, i dont know if she killed or self though... well the movie director left Audrey when he found out she was pregnant, so she was going to be a single mother, Audrey's mother didint want that because single mothers get alot of beef and also because it might ruin her career so she and the body guard disposed of the children... when Audrey woke up because she had passed out while giving birth they told her that the baby was dead, and they didnt tell her that she had twins...
well the old man somehow found out about all of this and of course he knew of his daugther's death so he wanted revenge, he wrote a book and planned to expose Audrey's past to the public when Moo hyuk arrived, right about the time when Moo hyuk was about to die he found out the truth and decided not to publish the book...
so basically the revenge was a book, doesnt sound that scary but i guess it could ruin you...

im kind of okay with the fact that they didnt tell Audrey about her twins even though it hurts that she doesnt know, because Audrey had no fault, and i guess Moo hyuk realized that and wanted her to live happily with her adopted son without andy bad feelings or guilt... i mean at least in the end she was taking care of the twin sister and her son [Galchi, how cute!!!!]

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jul 16th, '07, 15:29

edit: nvm, superkyle already explained it

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Jul 16th, '07, 16:56

correct away kobe23, you know MiSa better than me...

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 16th, '07, 17:32

for people who would like to see the MISA animation, here is the clubbox link for the raw file:
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa/d2rsb

English harsubbed version:
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/delong/4f96c

Masterpho

Post by Masterpho » Jul 16th, '07, 23:13

awsome! thanks Marienella! .. XD ..One question though .. Because im Not Korean .. I cant understand a thing whats in the link.. what do i Click to download it ?

Masterpho

Post by Masterpho » Jul 16th, '07, 23:36

ditto
Last edited by Masterpho on Jul 17th, '07, 00:12, edited 2 times in total.

Masterpho

Post by Masterpho » Jul 17th, '07, 00:07

never mind lol ... Anyways .. thats only a 163 Mb File ? Is this Good Quality?

and the sub dosent seem to work.. everytime i click on the link This comes up
선택하신 파일에 대한 권한이 충분치 않거나,
해당 파일이 업로드중 혹은 삭제되어 다운로드 받으실 수 없습니다.

Help?

Thanks Very much for your Link Btw ^_^

cluelessyf

Post by cluelessyf » Jul 28th, '07, 08:01

i just started this drama! like it so far :) dudee i think the main guy in there looks like oguri shun... cept musclier.. haha similar eyes & lips! andd the main girl character's so cute.. she's like a rabbit when she was following the guy around xD

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Jul 29th, '07, 20:33

cluelessyf wrote:she's like a rabbit when she was following the guy around xD
like a rabbit :lol I would say like a puppy... but rabbit is good, too :mrgreen: hehe, just remembering the scene with the bathtube 8) :mrgreen:

vicente

Post by vicente » Aug 3rd, '07, 05:05

Hello MISA's fans.....I watch MISA animation a long time, very so sad especial Eun Chae.
So I can not see until the end of animation series. It to be deeply moved for me. However
I love this series more. And love Jisub from this series..... :D

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 4th, '07, 19:40

Hi vicente ^-^

hehe, So Ji Sub is surely a yummy nice point to watch and *and for me* to love this drama ^-^

You said you watched the anime? I have problems with these clubboxes, so..... can you help me to get it from another place?

enajz77

Post by enajz77 » Aug 9th, '07, 07:35

just finished watched this drama, i really like it. but for sure i didn't like the ending. The Eun chae death and the untold truth to MoonHyuk's mother. i was always waiting someone to tell the mother about her real son.
And i really like the Moon Hyuk character, so cool and well acted by Soo Ji Sub. i guess i like him so much... :mrgreen:

bent

Post by bent » Aug 13th, '07, 11:12

just to ask, this vs goong vs coffee prince vs full house vs goong 2, how would u guys rate this drama?

which should be your must see drama in order?

Choices:
Goong
Goong 2
Full House
Sorry I Love You
Coffee Prince

i am contemplating whether i shud dl this series

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 13th, '07, 11:38

bent wrote:just to ask, this vs goong vs coffee prince vs full house vs goong 2, how would u guys rate this drama?

which should be your must see drama in order?

Choices:
Goong
Goong 2
Full House
Sorry I Love You
Coffee Prince

i am contemplating whether i shud dl this series
I'll give u my order: :lol

Full House..
Coffee prince..
Goong..
Sorry I love you..
Goong 2>> still not unless if u mean Goong S ( se7en)..

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Aug 13th, '07, 12:12

i think there's a thread for this already to rate your dramas already...

like littledraci and Masterpho im also experiencing trouble downloading MiSa Animation from that particular clubbox but i do know how to download from it though, but i still cant b/c its private...

bean

Post by bean » Aug 14th, '07, 06:45

Haha...

Still, my rank would be

1. Sorry I Love You / MISA
2. Thank You
3. Goong S
4. Full House

( haven watch coffee prince so no comment.. ) :-)

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Aug 17th, '07, 15:35

Lee Dong Gun, woulda-been star of Misa?

On this week’s episode of “Sang Sang Plus,” Lee Dong Gun revealed that he initially received the original casting script to be on “Sorry, I Love You / MISA (미안하다 사랑한다)” but turned down the offer because of what he thought was an image clash. At the heels of the largely successful “Love Story in Paris (파리의 연인),” Lee believed his soft, romantic image from the drama would be too sharply contrasted with the role in MISA. He did not reveal which part he was cast for, but if you’ve ever watched the drama you would conclude he was talking about So Ji Sub’s role - the hard, not so romantic character.

Anyway, he brought it up because one of the questions was what TV projects in the past they sort of regretted turning down. This is all useless “what ifs” and “why didn’t I’s” but I just thought this was an interesting story.

However, because he turned it down we were able to see So Ji Sub’s rise to iconic fame to which some of you would agree was a good thing.

On the same show he also revealed that he used to run away from home (for as long as 2 weeks) during his middle school days because he wanted to become a singer but his parents disapproved. He would later debut his singing career at the age of 18 but soon fail. Instead of singing, he pursued an acting career and now all is well with Mr. Lee.

Source: Zerodegrees

http://zeedee.wordpress.com/2007/08/15/ ... /#more-251

Anyone else let out a sigh of relief after finding out Lee Dong Gun turned down the role of Moo-Hyuk in MiSa? For some reason everytime I hear the name LDG or see pictures of him, images of his funny prosecutor role in Sweet 18 comes to mind. He's seems like a bit of a clown to me, so it's rather a good thing he didn't accept it or else it might have turned out to be a total disaster :doh:

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Aug 19th, '07, 15:14

am glad he turned down the role, i think actors that dont try new things out are fools, they should at least try or take it as a challenge, i mean So Ji sub wasnt a hard, unromantic person in What Happened in Bali, so it must have been a challenge for him too, to do the role of Moo hyuk...