7%
Only if you have time
6%
STAY AWAY
2%

Total votes: 507

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 20th, '07, 05:46

Haha, I'm glad too...he's and will be forever the funny prosecutor from Sweet 18/ My Boyfriend is Type B... even if I like "If in love...like them" and he did a good job then :scratch:
but he seems to be satisfied with his image as a softie... and I'm glad that finally So Ji Sub got the chance to play in MISA..
Watched him in 'We're dating now' *didn't finished it thoug... XD * but I prefer his later performance from MISA

belleza

Post by belleza » Aug 24th, '07, 04:53

and I'm glad that finally So Ji Sub got the chance to play in MISA..
The thing with MiSa is that So Ji Sub and Im Su-Jeong delivered two of the most internally evocative performances ever done for a Korean melodrama. It's about two actors going so deep into their private interpretation that the chemistry either works or not, what you see up onscreen either seems real or completely unbalanced. It's all highwire act that pays off the greatest illusion in K-drama: two actors who are so connected beyond method and practice that they seem truly, madly, deeply in love with each other.

Or to put it another way, you have one actor who delivers whole pages of unheard, unwritten words through simply varying his checkbones and the depth of his eyes. And you have an actres who conveys the weight and sincerity of her love by her slouch, her crouch, and the way her hands play a game of hide and seek with the man.

It'll be interesting when Cain and Abel comes around, what with its SBS movie budget and the fervent sense of anticipation. MiSa itself is a kind of retelling of the original Cain and Abel myth, and I think that wasn't lost on the producers.

JlovesVan

Post by JlovesVan » Sep 4th, '07, 23:59

This drama killed me. Saddest drama I have seen yet! I cried through out and then for 2 days after. Loved the whole drama, couldn't stop watching it even though it depressed me LOL

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Sep 9th, '07, 21:19

belleza wrote: It'll be interesting when Cain and Abel comes around, what with its SBS movie budget and the fervent sense of anticipation. MiSa itself is a kind of retelling of the original Cain and Abel myth, and I think that wasn't lost on the producers.
Now that you mentioned it, yes, it's sort of retelling..... I'm restless to see Cain& Abel.... But I was quiet disappointed with SJS while watching 'We are dating now'... watched it after MISA :lol But I'm happy, I watched it after MISA :lol

:lol JlovesVan, I know, what you mean.. was like that for 2 or 3 days after finishing it, too
8) fortunately I had holidays when I finished it ^--^

I won't say I love sad edings.... but if the storyline is good, I prefer them... and that didn't happend often til now.
I like to watch this light love-triangle-stories too, but sometimes these exeptions like MISA are worth to hide in your room for 24 hours and think about it..

uCj

Post by uCj » Sep 20th, '07, 03:56

I felt terrible after watching this drama! I guess it didn't help that I saw it all during just two days, that was a lot handle. It's strange how, even though I found loads of "faults", or things I just didn't think was good, it didn't really lessen at all the pain and agony in the drama. As usual, the script is totally unbelievable. And I can clearly see how things will cumulate and in the end, if not before, destroy me...

If you like to be crushed, this is a drama well worth it. For my part, I feel it was maybe not what I needed in this point of my life. And even worse, I saw it by myself. It would have been better to have someone along, comforting each other :)

I think Lim Su-jeong is a great actor, but it probably didn't show so much in this drama. Of course she shines here also, but I imagine she is way better then what the movie could bring out. It was a long time ago I saw ...ing, but I know she was excellent there. I wish she would have the opportunity again to show what she's capable of!

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 20th, '07, 07:02

I think Lim Su-jeong is a great actor, but it probably didn't show so much in this drama. Of course she shines here also, but I imagine she is way better then what the movie could bring out. It was a long time ago I saw ...ing, but I know she was excellent there. I wish she would have the opportunity again to show what she's capable of!
Im Su-jung is actually a critical darling in Korea cinema, as well as a regular CM presence (if you watch MBC or KBS America, you've probably seen her latest CM the past month.) In terms of under-30 critical stature, she's up there with Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Na Young. She costarred with Rain in his film debut "I am a Cyborg, But That's Okay", made by the director of Oldboy. For the role, where she plays a mental patient who believes herself a cyborg, she brought her weight down to like 80lbs. Yikes. Her latest film Happiness (from the director of "April Snow") is currently making the rounds in the festival circuit.

And Popseoul is reporting that Im Su-jung has been seen vacationing with one Gong Yoo. Girl has got it going on. ;)

What I like about her acting is her economy. Her trademark style is ingenue-like adorability, but her real strength is in how she conveys most emotions by interpreting dialogue, by coloring the words sound as if she thought of them at that moment. If slowing down a word, or putting a pause, is all that's needed to convey a feeling, then she will do just that. If touching a person with one finger rather than the whole hand is enough to convey a longing, then she will do just that. She always tries to do "just. that."

Like many film actors, who are accustomed to lengthy rehearsal and a mostly finished script, she herself was very self-critical of her performance in MiSa. She can't watch the show, because she'll see various bits where she felt she "missed" the right emotional response (again, the right touch.)

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Sep 20th, '07, 14:03

Im Su-Jung disappointed me a bit in MiSa esp. after her fantastic performance in A Tale of Two Sisters. I have watched ATOTS 3 times now and I still can't believe how someone so good can be so.....flat in what wasn't really a demanding role. I guess low budget and time constraints has a lot to do with it since the director of MiSa probably had to settle for less as opposed to ATOTS where everyone's performance was nothing short of perfection.

uCj

Post by uCj » Sep 20th, '07, 14:48

belleza I have actually seen all her movies (not series), and I am actually looking forward also to see Happiness, although I've seen some of that director's movies and always thought they were lacking something, being a little to thin.

As you say she definitely can act, but I thought it wasn't all good, overall, in this series. I felt she sometimes did too little, but most of all I think the story in itself sometimes made her appear less real then she can be responsible for.

izta

Post by izta » Oct 5th, '07, 16:43

I didn't recognize to Im Soo Jung, until I saw Eun Chae profile xD I saw her at Ing movie, that was a sad one too, just like this serie [I'm sorry I love you] by the way, it's sooooooo depresive, but somehow beautiful too. I don't know, maybe I'm depresive too, but I like it a lot.
And I really, really wished to beat Yoon, at the first episodies, he was sooo childish... =.=

Pnoy11

Post by Pnoy11 » Oct 8th, '07, 05:40

My favorite kdrama by far!

Hitokiri_Johndoesai

Post by Hitokiri_Johndoesai » Oct 15th, '07, 15:05

I just started watching this show. Since the subtitles were insufficient, I have two questions to ask:

1) What did the lead guy (Cha Moo Hyuk) wrote on the note after he gave Song Eun-chae her trunk back and left? (In Australia Episode 1)

2) What was written inside the two identical rings Cha Moo Hyuk and Yoon Seo-kyung were wearing? (Episode 2) Already got the answer in the second Episode, I was just too hasty. It's "Forever" and "Together".

Kenedaa

Post by Kenedaa » Oct 19th, '07, 12:38

Hitokiri_Johndoesai wrote: 1) What did the lead guy (Cha Moo Hyuk) wrote on the note after he gave Song Eun-chae her trunk back and left? (In Australia Episode 1)

i found on soompi this answer:
Heidi wrote: haha the letter is all misspelled and stuff.. funny

but it says something like "get your head on straight and go, you.. brat?" hard to translate "geejeebeh"... it's kind of endearing sometimes... but i guess translated it means brat or "you girl" but in a more vulgar way? remember this is the letter he gave her on top of her luggage... so he was just telling her to wise up i guess
Last edited by Kenedaa on Oct 19th, '07, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.

RainingWendy

Post by RainingWendy » Oct 19th, '07, 23:09

I so loved this drama more then most of the dramas I seen at first I did not want to see it but it was so sad that I could not help but just watch it. Made me cry a lot yes.

Noi

Post by Noi » Nov 7th, '07, 23:29

Possibly one of the best dramas I've seen so far. I finished watching it yesterday and it's hard to describe how pained and anguished it made me feel after it was done. I found myself laughing, crying, being angry at the unfairness of the situations, and adoring every single love scene.

I'm anxiously awating SJS return in Cain & Abel. Hopefully he and ISJ will star together in another drama someday :lol

anastassia

Post by anastassia » Nov 27th, '07, 09:36

This is the best korean drama ever. Very subtle, unique, different plot, natural was of falling love, moving, excellent, flawless. I didn't know how to describe it. I have watched so many korean drama yet never found like this one. How they fall in love so subtle, there is no words but so moving. O God, This is a must see.

anastassia

Post by anastassia » Nov 27th, '07, 09:46

I'm Sorry I Love You (Misa) :wub:
Reviewed by: Devache1
Rating:

"I'm Sorry I Love You" aka Misa

Synopsis

Cha Moo Hyuk is a smalltime gangster prying the streets of Australia. He was abandoned by his parents as a kid and his foster parents brought him to Australia. Unfortunately, he was mistreated by his foster parents and thus roams the streets, cheating foreigners of their money when they are lost.

It is through one of his ruses that he bumps into Song Eun Chae. Song Eun Chae is the coordinator and childhood friend of the famous Korean singer, Choi Yoon. She sees Choi Yoon as her life's focal point and does everything she can to please him.

Choi Yoon visits Australia to do a photoshoot with another famous Korean actress, Kang Min Joo, who happens to be good friends with Eun Chae. Choi Yoon gets Eun Chae to get him close to Min Joo, as he is interested in her. It breaks Eun Chae's heart but she does so accordingly. One day, Eun Chae's luggage and money are stolen by the same crime group as Moo Hyuk.

Tired, hungry and helpless, she bumps into Moo Hyuk who helps her unknowingly.

She is forced to spend a night with him when gangsters threaten in the open and the next morning, she finds her luggage and money right in front of her.

Alas, Moo Hyuk managed to find the stuff stolen by his gang and return it all to Eun Chae and with her stuff, she's happily on a plane back to Korea, when she bumps into Min Joo and Choi Yoon, who are now a couple.

Several weeks later, Moo Hyuk receives an invitation for his ex-girlfriend's wedding. At the wedding, Moo Hyuk is accidentally shot twice in the head when someone attempts an assasination bid on his ex-girlfriend's husband. The doctors save him but only can remove one bullet. The remaining bullet in lodged too deeply within his head such that it cannot be surgically removed. It's killing him, and he has no longer than a year to live. Moo Hyuk is dying and his ex-girlfriend now married. He's a roaming gangster and his life, an utter mess.

Guilt-stricken, his ex-girlfriend gives him a huge stash of cash and tells him to go back to his native Korea to find his birth parents. He does so, and finds out that his mother is none other than the famous Korean actress, Oh Deul Hee. She has a son, Choi Yoon and both mother and son are adored by the Korean people as they portray a loving relationship and are immensely popular.

Moo Hyuk is heartbroken when he even manages to enter the house of Oh Deul Hee, and sees the portrait of Choi Yoon and her son. He bumps into his birthmother for the very first time in his life, but can't help but feel so betrayed because she is doing so well in life, whilst he is merely living out the remainder of whatever little time he has left.

Feeling angry and rageful, he vows revenge upon the mother and son. He starts by getting close to Choi Yoon, eventually making it to become his manager. Bit by bit, he plots to bring Choi Yoon and his mother down, but never expects himself to fall slowly in love with Song Eun Chae, the girl he helped in Australia.

Inevitably, Choi Yoon is struck by a heart disease and to put it plainly, he will die without a heart transplant. Suddenly, Moo Hyuk is stuck with the decision of saving his brother, or selfishly bringing them down.......

The Review **Warning, Spoilers included**

"I'm Sorry I Love You" was a drama that I had been eagerly anticipating for it to arrive in my country since its release in Korea in the December of 2004. Originally planned to be screened only for 16 episodes, the netizens of Korea demanded an extension and KBS complied by asking the drama's directors and producers to extend by another 4 episodes. However, the makers of the drama refused and said they couldn't and quite frankly, I'm happy they did.

"I'm Sorry I Love You" is the first Korean drama that I've catch in 2005 and to put it in a nutshell, it didn't disappoint. The drama doesn't revolve around the typical stereotypes in Korean dramas. The storyline is unique and the acting by the two main leads are nothing short of outstanding. It focuses on a mother's love for her child and how human beings are inevitably, soft-hearted creatures.

In fact, the drama was so popular that KBS even issued a second OST album for it due to overwhelming response. Not to mention that the last two episodes were so sad, that even the makers of the drama couldn't help but cry when the scenes were played out (I'm crying now as I'm listening to the OST in fact....nonetheless..) But enough about how great this drama is, let's move on to the cast and the memorable moments in this drama:

Cast

So Ji Sup as Cha Moo Hyuk

Marvellous.
Bravo.
Outstanding.

I don't have the vocabulary to describe So Ji Sup's performance in 'Misa'. I had watched him in 'Memories of Bali' and always knew that he was good. But this time he really outdid all of us.

I would quote what one member of Soompi said:
"So Ji Sup is just perfect for Cha Moo Hyuk".

Many a times I found myself amazed at the intensity of his expressions. The countless times he threw tantrums as the irritable Cha Moo Hyuk (the bullet affects his mood greatly). The way So Ji Sup reaches out to his audience is nothing short of spectacular. I find it a huge pity he has to go serve out his military service as a Korean after this drama (He enlisted in Febuary 05 I believe, and Korean males are required to serve for a mandatory two years), but I'm sure once he returns to the acting scene, he will have no shortage of offers to do movies and dramas.

Cha Moo Hyuk is one angry man, abandoned by his mother only to find she is doing so well now. He plots his revenge but falls in love with Song Eun Chae. He is further angered by Eun Chae's devotion to Choi Yoon, his half-brother. In the entire show, some of the things that Moo Hyuk does may be all in an attempt to plot the downfall of his mother and half-brother, but he never jeopadises Eun Chae, and quite rightly so, he puts her right up the list of his priorities.

If Choi Yoon is God to Eun Chae, then Eun Chae is quite simply God to Moo Hyuk.

When he sees how well Eun Chae fits in with his family (he has a retarded twin sister and her son), he feels he can leave this world in peace. There is this scene in the drama that made me tear very badly, when we hear dear Moo Hyuk think aloud as he piggybacked her back home:

"Dear God,

If you would allow Song Eun Chae to be with me, from now to my death.

If you would allow her just be with me.

My hate.

My anger.

My jealousy.

I would gladly take it all back."

I felt So Ji Sup must have been really deeply affected by his role in "Misa". Though I'm not sure, I believe So Ji Sup was raised single-handedly by his mother and during the KBS Award ceremony in 2004, when he won the prize for Best Actor together with Bi, he thanked his mother. Perhaps it was this upbringing that helped So Ji Sup adapt to Cha Moo Hyuk's role so effortlessly.

So Ji Sup may not be as handsome as Bae Yong Jun or charming as Lee Byung Hun, but you can't deny the amount of talent he exudes by his acting.

Simply mindblowing.

Im Soo Jung as Song Eun Chae

With comparisons to her co-star, I loved Im Soo Jung from top to bottom. She was very much what her character required to portray: A simple-minded girl without her own dreams. In the beginning, Eun Chae desired whatever Choi Yoon desired, because Choi Yoon was the epitomy of her life. But once she got to know Moo Hyuk, that changed forever.

She learnt what it felt like to be loved, what it meant to have your own direction in life. Many a times we find Eun Chae torn between Moo Hyuk and Choi Yoon, and it's especially saddening when we see poor Eun Chae hallucinating about Moo Hyuk. I guess it was simply how much she was pining for him but know she couldn't because Choi Yoon needed her.

Jung Kyung Ho isn't too bad himself, excelling as the spoilt and incredibly-sensitive Choi Yoon. He may play the spoilt brat in the initial stages of this drama but the ending sees him transform into a mature person as he bravely discusses with Moo Hyuk over how the both of them should just leave Eun Chae, as both of them are driving her crazy.

Suh Ji Young, member of the K-pop group, SHARP, not a bad performance by her but I think her role was more aethestic than anything else.

Apart from the few scenes where Moo Hyuk disguises himself as a rich man and seduces her away from Choi Yoon to complete his revenge, she's ok.

Reviewer's Thoughts (Post-drama)

The inital stages of "I'm Sorry I Love You" may be a little slow and unappealing to most but that was the way in which the director purposely played the drama out. The dramas get especially tear-jerking and appealing in the final four episodes, as we see Eun Chae slowly succumbing to the pressure she faces from Moo Hyuk and Choi Yoon.

We also see a more humane side of Oh Deul Hee, the birthmother of Moo Hyuk as she breaks down in front of the doctor saying she would do anything to save Choi Yoon, including give her heart. I really pitied Moo Hyuk at that scene. Imagine your birthmother saying she will do anything to save her son, yet you her other son, is standing right beside her, dying. If Choi Yoon was sad, then Moo Hyuk was pathetic. Because Choi Yoon had some remote hope of survival, but Moo Hyuk had only his inevitable death to anticipate.

There were numerous scenes that I felt touched me very deeply through this drama, but they mainly came in the last four episodes. There is this scene where we hear Eun Chae confessing to Moo Hyuk through the toilet door, as Moo Hyuk is violently vomiting out his food (a sign of his impending death), and she keeps telling him how sorry she was... and how she wanted so so much to bring him happiness but all she could give him was pain and more pain.

And there's the scene where Moo Hyuk forces Eun Chae to promise him she will forget him soon after he is gone, because he does not wish to see her suffer emotionally after his death.

Eun Chae promises him but knows all too clearly she won't. She tries to snap photos of him on her handphone for remembrance sake and eventually falls asleep........ when they part again, she brings out the handphone to see him just once more.... but alas the photos are gone. Moo Hyuk had only pretended to fall asleep and deleted the photos while Eun Chae was asleep.

The drama revolved not only around the love of Eun Chae and Moo Hyuk, but also the love Moo Hyuk yearned so much from his mother. This is more apparent when Choi Yoon and Moo Hyuk are in a discussion and Choi Yoon revealed to Moo Hyuk that he was adopted. Moo Hyuk is in shock and Choi Yoon simply tells him:

"For someone who is unrelated to her, she is willing to give up her own life. What do you think she would do for her own son?"

That left Moo Hyuk in a daze and it was also when he realised that he had made a terrible mistake, and that his mother had not intentionally abandoned him.

The subtlety in which the drama was shot also made it a huge hit.

The times when Moo Hyuk and Eun Chae would sit next to each other and not talk, but yet have so much to say. Many a times, the director drew a parellel between Moo Hyuk and Choi Yoon. It's even more obvious in this photo where Moo Hyuk is lying against the wall, with him beside the photo of his mother, and behind him the face of Choi Yoon.

And the last episode when he requests for Oh Deul Hee to cook for him just once: For a son to eat the food cooked by his mother for the first and last time . We see Moo Hyuk sobbing uncontrollably as he thinks aloud about how he's so happy to have such a mother like Oh Deul Hee who loves her foster son (Choi Yoon) so much, and forgives her to deal with his imminent death alone.

"I'm Sorry I Love You" has a deeper meaning throughout the normal K-dramas we see about love. It dwells more on the humanity of a person and if anyone ever doubted how silly the title was, think twice. In the end, we see Eun Chae travel to Australia and revisit the places where she first met Moo Hyuk and recap on those times.

She eventually visits the cemetary in which Moo Hyuk is buried (Moo Hyuk had passed away and donated his heart to Choi Yoon). On his tombstone engraved are the words: ""I'm Sorry I Love You"", because he had left Eun Chae with memories and memories alone, as he could no longer be with her. We see Eun Chae narrating as she lie down beside his grave:

"Even as I was alive, he was lonely.

I can't leave him alone like this.

Just this once in my life.

I'm thinking for myself.

And living for myself.

I will accept any punishment that comes."

What that meant, I leave it to you to go watch the drama and find out what happened, as I wish not to spoil the ending for you.

"I'm Sorry I Love You" is drama beautiful beyond words.

You must watch it, and in my opinion bags a full 5 out of 5.

angel_no.520

Post by angel_no.520 » Dec 8th, '07, 20:13

haha... look what I found.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=580lBiXo ... re=related
it seems that they even adapted the drama into animation.

belleza

Post by belleza » Dec 9th, '07, 02:35

And in fact, if you look around, you can find the entire MISAnime on Youtube.

angel_no.520

Post by angel_no.520 » Dec 9th, '07, 16:16

belleza wrote:And in fact, if you look around, you can find the entire MISAnime on Youtube.
Really?! I think I searched through entire Youtube, but I only found part one of MISAnime.
And the person who had uploaded it said that he/she wasn't going to upload anymore, but she wrote a small synopsis about the whole story.

jeemka

Post by jeemka » Dec 9th, '07, 16:50

This was propably one of the most depressing dramas I've ever seen. I mean, it was ok, but personally, although So Ji Sub is gorgeous, I didn't feel the chemistry between the main couple. The drama had many good points too, and the theme was interesting, but somehow it left me feeling a bit empty.

belleza

Post by belleza » Dec 10th, '07, 11:18

MISA isn't really a romance per se. So much of MISA's effect is about walking in his shoes, feeling Moo Hyuk's hatred and also feeling his private joy for Eun Chae. Dark and light. We're not led to think "wow, they're a great couple"; rather, we think "he loves her so much" and then "what is she going to do without him?"

It's also ironic that, though the show is known as SJS's star turn, Lee Dong Gun was the show's first choice to play Moo Hyuk. I could see it, but I can't see it at all. :)

I had a long entry on MISA that I never finished. Probably will post it here sometime soon.
Really?! I think I searched through entire Youtube, but I only found part one of MISAnime.
Yeah, apparently they took it off. I actually never finished it, because the animation looks so choppy.

knuts

Post by knuts » Dec 10th, '07, 21:38

I don't know what it is. Maybe it is really just not a drama for me or I was not in the right mood or...?..., but after I finished this drama, my thinking was:"what a total waste of my time that was. I was so annoyed with myself. I just wished I had stopped watching it after 5 min or so, because 5 minutes I would not have mind wasting. I kept watching hoping it would get better and then it ended.

But many many people like this drama a lot, so maybe I should give it a try again, when I am really really bored........or not. Time will tell.

belleza

Post by belleza » Dec 11th, '07, 00:17

MiSa's popularity over here and at Soompi surprises me a little, because both audiences tend to avoid the melodramas. I'm kinda the opposite -- I usually avoid the romantic comedies, which dramatically tightens up the yearly K-drama viewing list.

At least for me, part of MiSa's pull for me is that it (and Snow Queen) is a kissing cousin to the KBS seasonal melodramas. If you selectively watch the early "rival" bits of Winter Sonata, or where in Snow Queen, the lead female heroine starts to put the pieces together, the way the elements are assembled -- a musical trope, no dialogue but stares, some slo-mo bits, etc. -- are also used in MiSa.

With that said, even though they have a mentorship relationship and thus share a similar style, I don't like Lee Hyung Min's direction as much as Yun Seok Ho's. Sometimes, he overplays the histrionics (such as the end of Episode 1) by overamping the music and using way one too many slow-motion bits, etc. It takes you outside the bubbling, seething essence of the lead character, and reminds you you're watching a soap. Yun Seok Ho may indulge in maudlin sentiments, but he usually chooses to play a difficult scene quietly, to allow you to hear the sadness in a silent hum, before kicking up the score. There's enough of an intimate, patient touch that gives his otherwise "old fashioned" (classicist?) tastes for melodramas the breath of a MBC human drama. MiSa could have used more of that touch.

There's a bit of a "telenovela" passion play vibe to MiSa in general. And in that degree, it hurts the work because to me, it doesn't play entirely true to the voice Lee Kyung Hee put into the script. The direction focuses on the story's beautiful sadness while not really hitting the biting satire she was making about the privileged symbiosis of celebrity culture. The scenario is contrived because she wants to underline how absurd these people were, and that sets up the moral base for the story.

Li-Mei

Post by Li-Mei » Feb 24th, '08, 06:31

I don't know what the heck is wrong with me...but I didn't shed a tear while watching this entire drama. My eyes started watering during the last episode when he's at Yoon's house with his mom and the narration comes on but still no tears.

I don't know why they (directors, writers) chose to push on the relationship between EunChae and MooHyuk as the major focus. I felt like they didn't really connect with one another and I even think that MooHyuk would be better off back with JiYoung (his ex, i think that's her name). Most of the time, they were just running around trying to find or ignore each other.
I felt more sympathetic towards MooHyuk and his pursuit of attempting to win his mother's affections. It may not seem like it was trying to win over Audrey, but I felt the strain in their "relationship" more than in his relationship with EunChae. What pained me more was how he subconsciously craved the affections of his mother yet never forgets the regret and hatred he has for her abandoning him.

I did enjoy a bit how they portrayed Yoon's character as a spoiled child behind the mask of a popular and well-admired singer. But it was a bit exaggerated and his actions were too repetitive...also, I still can't see the justification behind his behavior (other than how his mother spoils him so much) or the true source of his emotions. It was more like, "Things aren't going the way I want them to. I'm going to throw a tantrum and hope that it will solve the issue." I think similarily about MinJoo. It's obvious that she has trust issues...and there was a small scene with her mother that was a poor attempt to explain her "borderline" behavior.

OH! The ending was very disappointing also. I felt like Eunchae never learned to live her life to the fullest and wittled away to nothingness (the same mistake that MooHyuk commited). What had she been doing during that last year before she went to Melbourne? I was hoping that the story would delve more into the minds of the characters instead of trying to construct a love story compliled of various revolving camera scenes of the characters waiting, starting off into space, or appearing to be majorly depressed. It kind of reminded me of the blandness of "Full House". Strong start...but falls apart in the end.
Overall, I still would have watched it at least once. But probably no more than that.

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Feb 26th, '08, 08:51

I actually like this drama. Soundrack is really good and I like the cast. Oh Ji Sub is so good! I just love him acting! It's pretty heartbreaking to watch him live and go, I can understand his haterd for his mother. How could that woman!! I wonder why did she do it! I really pray she had a good reason cuz otherwice I'm gonne hate her for the rest of my life.

Eunchae is cute but a bit too clumsy and slow. When MooHyuk said "You could take care of my sister and Galchi when I'm not here" it didn't even make her think what's he talking about. Also grandpa is supicious too, he probably knows something about MoonHyuk's mother. She is so annoying and her relationship with his son is so... so... overly sweet that it's disgusting. I can feel MoonHyuk's pain every time she calls Yoon "My son"

Kallista

Post by Kallista » Feb 26th, '08, 23:50

Although I've been quite moved by a lot of scenes during the drama (above all the ones about Eun-chae -> "<i>he</i> doesn't love me but i'm so in love with him that I could clean his dirty floor with my tongue"), now that I finished MISA a long time ago I must say that I cry even REMEMBERING the moment of the last episode when Moo Hyuk eats (actually he only *tastes* T_T BOHOHOH) you-know-what made by you-know-who.
I feel sad also by only writing about this (maybe it's my bad English that is crying?).

P.s.: Indeed! I HATE the bitchy old woman's "Aiguuuuu Aiguuuu"! Shut up!!! I think everybody in the world would think she is very irritating because of that.

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Feb 27th, '08, 01:25

I know what you mean "Yoon, my son, son, so, Yoon, Yoon, son, son" AUGH!!! So annoying. I just finished watching teh dram aepisodes 11-16 in a row and I cried in every episode so I can imagine that my eyes are tomorrow VERY red if I can open them lol
Indeed the last scene when MoonHyuk calls EunChae and says "I'm sorry I love you" it was just too panful to bear and when he was riding his motorbike and remembering Eunchae say "I love you" several times I thought I'm gonna die. (where in the world did he get that motorbike and why die like that? It was kind of stupid)

I hate the fact that the mother never found out about MoonHyuk also the scene where he is eating food made by her and then thanking her for giving birth to him and saying "I love you mother" I think I'll start crying if I remember any more!!!

Eunchae pretty much annoyed me. she was so mean to MoonHyuk and pretty much everyone was mean to him. I can't blame them cuz no one knew about his injury but still! POOR HIM! I cried every time I saw him sad. Also it was so annoying that everyoen was "yoon, yoon yoon, yoon" like he was the only one person in the world who needed care.

Ah poor MoonHyuk, I can't stop pitying him even though he wouldn't like it lol. I just loved So Ji Sup acting. he was amazing no wonder he won so many awards for that role. but watching Galchi asking him not to die and stay woth teh family forever it was pretty painful

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 27th, '08, 02:22

belleza wrote:And in fact, if you look around, you can find the entire MISAnime on Youtube.
what the.......

MiSa animated? this I got to see. over 3 years later, and this drama still remains to be one of my favorite.

Looking back at the the thread.......I realized that a question that I asked was left unanswered.

"What was written on the sand?" though.....which scene and which episode the question stemmed from, I have no idea. It's been a long time since I watched MiSa but I would still like to have foreclosure on this question. :lol

belleza

Post by belleza » Feb 27th, '08, 06:58

Alas, the animated movie is no longer available on Youtube. But here's the trailer . . .

Oh and to wipe the memory of Brown Bunnygate, So Ji Sup singing Snow Flower (and part of it in the original Japanese!!). . .

Ahh, much better. :lol
and this drama still remains to be one of my favorite.
It's the only show where I actually started tearing up whenever he just looked at her, smiling and full of adoration.

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Mar 1st, '08, 13:26

here is link for the animation full version: http://w13.easy-share.com/1699723963.html

Enjoy.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Mar 1st, '08, 16:00

maakopla wrote:here is link for the animation full version: http://w13.easy-share.com/1699723963.html

Enjoy.
Thanks for the link, maakopla! But it doesn't work for me T-T. I tried several times but I only get a 0kb file :scratch:

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Mar 1st, '08, 16:37

I just checked. Works fine for me. Maybe you do something wrong?

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Mar 1st, '08, 20:08

Tried it all the time with firefox.... now I tried internet explorer and it works.... :blink ...crazy world...
nevertheless: love you for the link, maakopla :lol

was it asked before? I mean, if there are subs? ^-^

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Mar 1st, '08, 20:25

maakopla wrote:here is link for the animation full version: http://w13.easy-share.com/1699723963.html

Enjoy.
Thank you!!! :salut: I was able to download this 34.8 MB clip using firefox. I haven't tried with Internet Explorer but then again, I hardly ever use IE since it lags my computer.

saby

Post by saby » Mar 1st, '08, 21:39

i enjoyed watching this althought the end was really sad
I honestly think that was she did was stupid. everyone should cherish their own life.. I mean just think about people who wanna live but cant cuz they are sick (like the guy in this drama)...
and yoon was just childish... spoiled brat... that what he was...

but still I loved it haha

belleza

Post by belleza » Mar 2nd, '08, 00:24

I think the animation confirmed what was starting to happen to Eun Chae toward the end of the show.
Eun Chae was starting to lose her mind whenever she was separated from Moo Hyuk. Some people thought that was kinda shrill histrionic, but I felt Lee Kyung Hee added a nice gothic "Catherine+Heathcliff" element. In other words, instead of merely being emotionally devastated, her own grasp of the situation was coming apart.

Also, it looks like Eun Chae also finds out what her father did, which I thought was the real impetus for her suicide. In her heart, her father killed him. She cannot share her grief with her family. She cannot share her grief with Yoon, because she sees the Moo Hyuk in him.

My favorite touch was the scenes with the mother. MiSa touches upon a strong Korean notion of "blood knowing blood." The mother subconsciously grieves for her son even though she herself doesn't know or understand why. The mother's among the most tragic in the story, because you can sense that certain aspects of her psyche was already damaged from losing her children years ago. And Moo Hyuk's death affects her too, even if she cannot process it.

Also fun to watch the entire MiSa drama summarized in 13 minutes. Wow. I guess K-dramas really do have no plot. :D
I don't know why they (directors, writers) chose to push on the relationship between EunChae and MooHyuk as the major focus.
I think it's easier to accept if you treat Moo Hyuk essentially as a villain. Moo Hyuk is a bad, bad man whom you don't want to get close to, but he is made palpable from both his love for Eun Chae and his basic hunger for recognition for his mother. (The good and bad in him is beautifully depicted by his complex relationship with his sister.) One of the tricks with the screenplay is in making you walk his shoes, to not only have empathy for the devil. And before you realize it, you're almost rooting for him.
I did enjoy a bit how they portrayed Yoon's character as a spoiled child behind the mask of a popular and well-admired singer. But it was a bit exaggerated and his actions were too repetitive...also, I still can't see the justification behind his behavior (other than how his mother spoils him so much) or the true source of his emotions.
I think the screenwriter did that to play up the Oedipal vibe in the story, and to have a nice dig at the general diva behaviour of pop celebrity culture. Yoon and his mother (and Min-joo) are innocents in this story, but their spoiled, self-centered, irresponsible and just generally childish behaviour also make you sick to your stomach and resentful. And that's intentional. The evil people are the most human. The good people are extremely annoying. And the revenge setup is a black, black comedy. Or, at least, this is the setup for the first half of MiSa.
It may not seem like it was trying to win over Audrey, but I felt the strain in their "relationship" more than in his relationship with EunChae. What pained me more was how he subconsciously craved the affections of his mother yet never forgets the regret and hatred he has for her abandoning him.
It's not underlined, but he looks for remnants of his mother in his relationships with women. And in fact, the writing somewhat suggests that longing for "mother" and "motherland" (i.e. some place and some family to belong) can be a similar impulse. Early on, Eun Chae sings a famous Canadian song (though in Korean?!?) that Ji Young also sang to him in his sleep, "When You and I Were Young, Maggie" Moo Hyuk was a son without a mother or family, and in a way he was also a son without a homeland. This is a sentiment that is deeply felt among many Korean ex-pats.
I think similarily about MinJoo. It's obvious that she has trust issues...and there was a small scene with her mother that was a poor attempt to explain her "borderline" behavior.
It's not just that, though. Min Joo enjoys the humiliations of her sadist master Moo Hyuk (or Moo Hyuk's alter ego.) Her attraction toward him (and her on-and-off again attitudes toward Yoon) are pretty consistent with somebody who hadn't resolved her demons with her father. The despicable bit is how Moo Hyuk sniffs this vulnerability out clearly and attacks her from that core insecurity, shaming her to fall in love with him. This is straight out of Miss Julia.
What had she been doing during that last year before she went to Melbourne?
Toward end of MiSa, there's two things that sometimes not underlined

1) When Eun Chae does the famous "sarangae sarangae saragnae" (i.e. I love you I love you I love you) speech, she's not really admitting her love for him. A good writer knows that "I love you" is not a statement, but a question. What Eun Chae is asking is "Moo Hyuk, why can you't accept my love? Why can't you let me be by your side to the end? Why don't you let me love you?" And what she's also saying is this is killing her.

2) Moo Hyuk never intended to stay with her. At every turn, he ran away from her. From his point of view, it was too painful clinging to the false hope that she provided, as well as knowing that his mother would never know of him. Because of the damage that he himself created, there was simply no way he could be with her and be at peace. And, so, even if he did find some kind of grace and absolution at the end of his sad journey, he was still only human. However, his selfish resolve has a disastrous effect on her. From her point of view, he had essentially abandoned her. He never said goodbye to her. He never let her walk with him to the end of his life. He tried hard to take away the few photos and other artifacts of their love. He just . . . disappeared, and she never has anything approaching closure. Nor does she truly understand or accept why, if he really loved her, why he couldn't let her stay by her side. And this is devastating to her. Without the support system of family (if we assume she finds about her father's sins), she slowly descends into madness and chooses oblivion.

The pointed thing that Lee Kyung Hee is saying that even in the deepest love, we are only human. No matter how much we love each other, we can hurt each other. AND, no matter how much we want to hurt each other, we do love each other. Moo Hyuk wanted revenge, but he couldn't truly hurt his mother. His longing for approval and appreciation for his mother was so great that he gave his own heart to his enemy, because his mother asked him to. No matter how much anguish and resentment he felt, he would do this because, beneath all that rage, he desperately wanted the love of his mother. Knowing he couldn't have that, at least he wanted her to feel his pain, so they could at least share that.
MiSa isn't a love story. It's a melodrama, yes, but it is also a morality tale, a spin off Cain + Abel, about walking in the valley of the shadow of death, about making peace and finding grace. It is only at the midpoint of the drama does Lee Kyung Hee present the case for MiSa's true themes.
Many people remember famous Moo Hyuk quote at about Episode 7 or 8, where he talks to God.

"
Dear God,

If you would allow Song Eun Chae to be with me, from now to my death. If you would allow her just be with me. My hate. My anger. My jealousy.

I would gladly take it all back
"

However, most people forget that Moo Hyuk broke his promise, essentially his pact with God. After the scene he reflects this, there is the alteraction between the mother and Moo Hyuk's sister at their house. Upon seeing how his mother treats his unbeknownst daughter, all the old hatred and resentment comes back and he immediately continues his revenge.

The brutal irony is this very altercation is what begins the reconnection between the mother and her daughter. She goes to his place and apologizes, and -- like that -- her biological maternal bond kicks in and she immediately connects with her as mother and daughter. Had Moo Hyuk let things happen as they were, Moo Hyuk would have the family he always wanted. His mother would have eventually reconnected with Moo Hyuk on that same subconscious level (which, again, we see happen all too late at the end of the drama.) Yoon would been happily in love with his girlfriend. Eun Chae and Moo Hyuk would have been together. Eventually, we assume that Eun Chae's father would have told Moo Hyuk the truth, and that would have fully reconciled him with his mother, knowing his mother didn't abandon her. He and his half-brother Yoon, who genuinely liked him, would have become like brothers. He could have gone to his death surrounded by people who accepted and loved him, knowing that he need not carry more bitterness in his heart. He came to Korea to find his mom, and he could leave Korea knowing he finally did so. And above all, Eun Chae would have lived too.

That altercation was God's test. If Moo Hyuk followed through on his promise, that test would have been a blessing. If Moo Hyuk turned on his promise, that test would have been a curse. Moo Hyuk's demons -- his hate, his anger, his jealousy -- won.

The Trial of Moo Hyuk's Soul continues. To underline this point, Lee Kyung Hee includes a voiceover excerpt from "A Father's Prayer" from General Douglas MacArthur, at the beginning of Episode 8 or 9 (after the car accident), to emphasize this point.

"
Build me a son, O Lord,
Who will be strong enough
To know when he is weak,
And brave enough to face himself
When he is afraid;

One who will be proud and unbending in honest defeat,
And humble and gentle in victory.
"

Moo Hyuk went back on his promise and thus he would not get his perfect happiness. He chooses the hard road to his personal salvation, and that salvation is the crux of this drama. Could this bad man, of bad circumstances, of unjust odds, at the end of his days walk the righteous path, find in him to forgive and let go of his anger, hate, and jealousy, and finally go with God? And that is what Lee Kyung Hee is speaking to, especially in the 2nd half of the drama. The depth of his love for Eun Chae is measured by the misery of his journey.

His love for Eun Chae and his eventual forgiveness of his mother saves his soul. But, this is not a perfect happiness. Even though he moves on, he is still human and unable to overcome the sadness of false hope staying with Eun Chae. And, he cannot forgive the sin of her father and absolve him of it. The sin of Eun Chae's father passes onto her, and she commits suicide as punishment and atonement for her father.

Lee Kyung Hee's writing in the first half of MiSa is so marvelous. She makes such a convincing argument for Moo Hyuk's rage -- the perverse relationship between the mother and Yoon, the irresponsible, self-centered immaturity of Yoon and his girlfriend, the fundamental inequality in the friendship between Eun Chae and Yoon -- as well as putting us in the middle of his growing love for Eun Chae . . . that we don't realize Lee Kyung Hee's sleight of misdirection.

It's only upon rewatching the series do you see how she lays in the pieces and paints a picture how damaging an incomplete truth can be.

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Mar 2nd, '08, 01:14

Many people remember famous Moo Hyuk quote at about Episode 7 or 8, where he talks to God.

"
Dear God,

If you would allow Song Eun Chae to be with me, from now to my death. If you would allow her just be with me. My hate. My anger. My jealousy.

I would gladly take it all back
"

However, most people forget that Moo Hyuk broke his promise, essentially his pact with God.
AS i remember the translation it was:

"Dear God/Jesus

If you do really exist, I promise you;
Song Eun Chan,
if you let her be beside me for therest of my time,
if you let her comfort me for the time i have left,
IF YOU DON'T HURT ME AGAIN

I'll give up my life right now,
my hatred, my anger I'll throw them awayand quietly die

Jesus

I make the promise with you"

So i would say Moo Hyuk wasn't the one who broke the promise, but god was the one , because at that moment his mother hurt his sister and him again or better to say God hurt him again!! or am i wrong??

belleza

Post by belleza » Mar 2nd, '08, 01:58

So i would say Moo Hyuk wasn't the one who broke the promise, but god was the one , because at that moment his mother hurt his sister and him again or better to say God hurt him again!! or am i wrong??

Yeah, that is how Moo Hyuk sees the situation. But the irony is that the fight between his mother and his sister is what started the reconciliation between the mother and daughter. In fact, a direct confrontation may have been the best way for the healing to start. Had Moo Hyuk let this confrontation run its course, that would have eventually led to the entire extended family finally coming together. It was God granting him his ultimate wish.

But because of his anger, hatred, and jealousy, Moo Hyuk saw the situation as only a curse from God and not a hidden blessing. (And of course, we see it the same way because Lee Kyung Hee wrote it that way.) Moo Hyuk went back on his promise and continued his wickedness.

It's a version of Cain and Abel. Moo Hyuk was given Eun Chae as his companion for the rest of his days. The condition is that he, as Cain, doesn't strike back against his half brother, as Abel, (and by proxy, his true mother.) Out of rage that his mother seemingly love his brother but not him, Moo Hyuk struck back and almost kills his half-brother. He is punished by God to, like Cain, walk the earth reviled as the end of his days alone. And, in fact, had he let his half-brother die, even Eun Chae would have hated him for the rest of his days.

However, by the end of the story, Moo Hyuk accepts that (and there is genuine anguish when his mother calls upon him for this task), he becomes his brother's keeper and gives his heart to him. His mother and his half-brother partially accept him. And he finds peace with God. BUT, he must still accepts the fate of Cain and wander endlessly (i.e. running away from Eun Chae) to his last breath.

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Mar 2nd, '08, 19:45

littledraci wrote:Tried it all the time with firefox.... now I tried internet explorer and it works.... :blink ...crazy world...
nevertheless: love you for the link, maakopla :lol
was it asked before? I mean, if there are subs? ^-^
Well I don't have them :-( I really couldn't find them anywhere so I just watched without. if someone has subtitles for the animation please post!! here is the animation link again if someone missed: http://w13.easy-share.com/1699723963.html RAW
I don't know why they (directors, writers) chose to push on the relationship between EunChae and MooHyuk as the major focus.
I don't think it was major focus. I mean the drama was abot Moon Hyuk and his relationship with Eun Chae was justa a part of his life. The major focus of the story seems to be on Moon Hyuk, his suffering, his pain, his feelings in general.

wow belleza's posts made me speechless...
1) When Eun Chae does the famous "sarangae sarangae saragnae" (i.e. I love you I love you I love you) speech, she's not really admitting her love for him. A good writer knows that "I love you" is not a statement, but a question. What Eun Chae is asking is "Moo Hyuk, why can you't accept my love? Why can't you let me be by your side to the end? Why don't you let me love you?" And what she's also saying is this is killing her.
I agree with this. Her words were more like a pray "Don't go. Be with me forever. Why does it have to be like this?!" and Moon Hyuk found this really painful.

I think Moon Hyuk really loved Eun Chae. There was this moment when Yoon called MoonHyuk and asked him to let go of Eun Chae, he said he would let go as well since them both have nothing to give to Eun Chae except scars. But Moon Hyuk said "Shiro!" (=no) I love that moment, that Shiro was the cutest shiro ever^^ He never wanted to let her go but he had to. I think later he understood what Yoon meant by saying "You have nothing to give to her except scars" Moon Hyuk decided to disappear just like he appeared, suddenly and without any warning.
I think I should rewatch the series. Actually I should go buy it.

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Mar 2nd, '08, 21:12

yes Belleza i totally agree with all of your comments.

We, as the watchers, know that god wanted to help him, but he is guy who was hurted so much, because he thought that his mother had trown him away like a unwanted dog. (I thing it was at the 2nd Episode were he was standing for the first time infront of his mother's house, and was doing his business, while Eun Cha asked him what was he doing and if he was a dog to do at someone's else house his business. and he answered that he is in deed!!) For him that moment was, as god turned his back to him AGAIN!!
belleza wrote:
In fact, a direct confrontation may have been the best way for the healing to start.
A direct confrontation is always the best way. But we humans tend to keep our thoughts, feelings and so on it in our self, because we are afraid to get hurt.
All misunderstandings grow up because we never speak our thoughts out or let our emotions out!

belleza

Post by belleza » Mar 4th, '08, 10:42

The major focus of the story seems to be on Moon Hyuk, his suffering, his pain, his feelings in general.
Moo Hyuk is my favorite drama character of all time. I would not want to know a guy like him, nor would I want my friends associating with this dangerous man. But if he loved me, I would put my life in his hands. It's not even about trust; it's how he marks the ground he walks on.

MiSa is primarily a revenge story with a remarkable love story in it. The musical refrain used to underline his feelings for Eun Chae is the same used to underline his mortality. In other words, unlike most K-drama tearjerkers, death is always a character in the show, always asking Moo Hyuk is he ready to go. Not until he gets his revenge. Not until his mother recognizes the pain he caused her. Not until . . .
while Eun Cha asked him what was he doing and if he was a dog to do at someone's else house his business. and he answered that he is in deed!!)
And consider this. Originally he didn't have any intention for revenge, until the old man Min Hyun-suk manipulated the circumstances. He could have helped Moo Hyuk find the truth. He could have helped to relieve his anger over the situation.

Instead, Moo Hyuk was going to be part of his own revenge. And why not? From the old man's point of view, his mother too had sinned against him. He too would use her own child to destroy her, but moreover to judge her in the court of public opinion.

Placed in the bigger story, Moo Hyuk and Eun Chae's stories made up the coda to a cycle of sin, revenge, and death that had coursed through these people for 20 years, the sins of the parents passed to their children, and their children forced to atone and make sense of the mess. The tone is set with the very first scene, showing the anger of a group of Korean Australian adoptees against their biological parents. The sense of abandonment and undeserved spiritual debt.

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Nov 22nd, '08, 20:26

just finished the last episode in kbsworld. great drama. even though sad

Melo Man

Post by Melo Man » Jan 2nd, '09, 06:35

Still the Best Kdrama of all time!!!! :notworthy:

srs.cassiopeia

Post by srs.cassiopeia » Jan 25th, '09, 00:44

every so often, i check out kbs world for the series they air. the past week, i've been seeing an unfamiliar series, which looked like a sad one so i didn't gravitate toward watching it. today i saw what i figured later on to be the last 3 episodes, which got me interested, especially when i saw a flashback of the scene parodied in sassy girl chun hyang.

though i've heard rave reviews about this drama way back, it's the type i sway from because i'm not really into crying over sad series or movies. funny how i got to watching it by watching the last 3 eps first. i loved how they developed the love story between moon hyung and eun chae. so ji sub's acting is very commendable. however, <b>what i found truly frustrating was that his mother never knew of her abandoned children...</b> even with knowing the ending before i started the series, there was still that hope in me of revelation of the truth with each episode i watched - a hope which i also knew was in vain. any thoughts on this?

maoc

Post by maoc » Apr 30th, '09, 17:56

Hi,
I want to ask about the song that Oh Deul-hee (Yune's mother) singing in episode 2 (begins around 04:00)
Any ideas?
Thank you.

ParadiseLost

Post by ParadiseLost » Apr 30th, '09, 18:08

At the end of this drama all i got to say is damn. . . that's true love.

ashen

Hi,need help here for kdrama I'm Sorry I love U ost...

Post by ashen » Dec 15th, '10, 16:12

Hi guys. Many of you must have watched kdrama I'm Sorry I Love U. Actually I've just finished watching and that drama is quite good. I'm searching for the OST entitled 'Snow Flower' women version. The man version sung by Park Hyo Shin and I've already have it, I want the women version for that song. Anyone happen to know who is the singer for the women version or where can I download it?

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Jan 15th, '11, 21:59

I just started today and I'm watching now 7th episode in row. Non-stop. This is quite similar to Bad Guy, but so damn good, loving it.

The main actress is very cute and pretty but her hair... if she would at least change her hairstyle once in a while...

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Jan 16th, '11, 18:55

I just finished the las episode... Very good drama, no doubt. Quite sad, though. Even such cold-hearted guy like me had a teary eye a few times in the last episode.

Whole drama in just 2 days...

jenshiro

Post by jenshiro » Jan 18th, '11, 18:53

Amazing! So Ji Sub is so good.. He's really an amazing actor..

Though.. It's kinda sad this drama.. But everyone should see it...

MikanRulz

Post by MikanRulz » Dec 2nd, '12, 02:32

Even after several viewings, this drama still makes me teary-eyed :cry:

But after repeat exposure, I started to notice things, like the way Moo Hyuk got attached to Eun Chae is so similar to the way a baby duck will attach itself to the first thing it sees upon hatching. I mean, in my opinion, it's possible Moo Hyuk only liked Eun Chae because she was the only other person who has ever been kind to him. :cry: