Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KDRAMAS (ask for suggestions here)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
User avatar
bean
Posts: 391
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 10:02

Post by bean » May 12th, '07, 11:40

fifimimi wrote:Anyone who have watched Hello Miss, Witch Joo Hee & The Devil...do you recommend them? I mean only if they are very good...and not just an 'alright' average drama!
Lol, i fully recommend Wicth Yoo Hee but some ppl said Hello miss is much more better .
Erm, but for me still Witch Yoo hee coz its very funny though ^ ^

But its undeniable tat Hello Miss is really good too . :lol
The decil i haven watch yet so cant give any comment.

maelin27
Posts: 18
Joined: Feb 1st, '07, 07:44

Post by maelin27 » May 13th, '07, 00:31

Hello,

I love Resurrection and Green Rose. What other Korean Dramas that have the similar theme as these two. I just love suspense story without heavily relying on romance.

Thanks for recommendations.

F-Lan
Posts: 1
Joined: May 13th, '07, 22:12
Location: ABQ
Contact:

Post by F-Lan » May 13th, '07, 22:33

I've watched a bunch of kdramas and so far my favorite it Goong or Princess Hours. I started on Goong 2 but I don't like it as much as the first one. Se7en is in the second series if anyone's a fan ^_^

User avatar
jani
Posts: 49
Joined: Jul 7th, '06, 07:41
Location: USA

Post by jani » May 14th, '07, 09:35

hello! miss is awesome especially if you liked lee da hae from my girl

User avatar
dokbupgi
Posts: 119
Joined: Apr 19th, '06, 05:38

Post by dokbupgi » May 14th, '07, 10:14

maelin27 wrote:Hello,

I love Resurrection and Green Rose. What other Korean Dramas that have the similar theme as these two. I just love suspense story without heavily relying on romance.

Thanks for recommendations.
The current drama Devil has the same scriptwriter, director and lead actor (UTW) as resurrection. It's also a suspense/mystery drama. I've only watched 2 episodes still a bit confused so not able to comment yet. But i heard after 3-4 episodes when the plot is clearer it'll get better and better.

bebeh
Posts: 4
Joined: May 16th, '07, 15:26

Post by bebeh » May 16th, '07, 16:50

I've just finished watching Super Rookie. I ts really good!

User avatar
deBbIE~
Posts: 21
Joined: Feb 4th, '07, 07:25
Location: Canada

Post by deBbIE~ » May 17th, '07, 09:11

dokbupgi wrote:
maelin27 wrote:Hello,

I love Resurrection and Green Rose. What other Korean Dramas that have the similar theme as these two. I just love suspense story without heavily relying on romance.

Thanks for recommendations.
The current drama Devil has the same scriptwriter, director and lead actor (UTW) as resurrection. It's also a suspense/mystery drama. I've only watched 2 episodes still a bit confused so not able to comment yet. But i heard after 3-4 episodes when the plot is clearer it'll get better and better.
I am watching The Devil currently. It makes me so addicted to this drama because you can't miss one episode or else you won't understand what's happening. Although I really hate UTW in this drama, but I really like the plot!! I highly recommend The Devil!!

kdramasaranghae
Posts: 26
Joined: Feb 15th, '07, 09:40

Post by kdramasaranghae » May 17th, '07, 09:41

fifimimi wrote:Anyone who have watched Hello Miss, Witch Joo Hee & The Devil...do you recommend them? I mean only if they are very good...and not just an 'alright' average drama!
I'm watching these 3 right now. I would rate them in the following order:
1) Witch Yoo Hee
2) The Devil
3) Hello! Miss

lady eli
Posts: 1
Joined: May 20th, '07, 04:39

Post by lady eli » May 20th, '07, 04:50

Hello everybody! I fall in love with kdramas weeks ago (about 3 weeks ago) and i have to say i'm quite sure i'll be watching them for at least a couple of years more.
i specially like romantic-comedies, with teenagers leaders...
i've only watched:
-goong
-my girl
-full house
i recomend them all, they're amazing! :wub: :D
now i'm downloading "sweet 18". i've read a lot of coments about this kdrama and i don't know what to think... should i continue downloading?
could you recomend me some other drama similar to the ones i've mencioned please?

note: sorry if my writting is not perfect or if sounds a little extrange... you see, i dont speak english as my mother languaje, i've learned it...

User avatar
JlovesVan
Posts: 107
Joined: May 23rd, '07, 20:24
Location: Washington

Re: RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KOREAN DRAMAS

Post by JlovesVan » May 23rd, '07, 22:16

"A Love To Kill[ The first 10 episodes had potential even if they were a bit slow-paced. They built up and redefined the drama's own title. Unfortunately, the destination is blurry and all messed up. The last 6 episodes are so crappy that they had the power to bring down the drama altogether."


Couldn't agree more with this! The first 10 episodes were fantastic and I thought Bi was doing an amazing job (so different from Full House and SLGTS) but the last 6 episodes were horrible with all the wailing and crying. I was so emotionally numb that the final episode didn't even move me. I feel they could have wrapped this drama up way earlier and had more of an impact emotionally.

User avatar
sorairo
Posts: 11
Joined: Mar 6th, '07, 01:16
Location: The nicest box in the alley
Contact:

Post by sorairo » May 24th, '07, 05:26

Did anyone in here watched "Snowman" starring Gong Hyo-Jin, and do you recommend it? I saw Kim Rae-Won was also one of the cast, but I'm not sure if I want to watch it if he doesn't end up with Gong Hyo-Jin.
Last edited by sorairo on May 26th, '07, 00:23, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
along
Posts: 67
Joined: Nov 8th, '06, 15:44
Location: Malaysia

Post by along » May 24th, '07, 17:10

Just passing by... :-)

Witch Yoo Hee(Don't miss it..really enjoy :wub:) .....and the 2nd one is Hello Miss(i like LDH but really disapointed in dis drama..just see it..no choice..:P )

The devil..em not Dload yet..but looking forward..its look good from respond here.. :lol

...................
already finished Hello miss..
Currently waiting for the last sub for witch yoo hee.... :cheers:
also for Bambino quite enjoy..

Keep it up subber team...muah you alll.... :wub:

lmaglaya
Posts: 2
Joined: May 25th, '07, 01:03

Post by lmaglaya » May 30th, '07, 14:08

HELLO MISS wasnt that great... witch yoo hee was good in the beggining but i stop watching after episode 16 :) the devil is interesting... but you shud watch soulmate.. its sooo good!!! love the story. i wrote down all of the series that ive watched and it came up to over 40 series! my gosh ima addict hahahaha
so far ive loved and that i recomend to watch:

-fullhouse(if ur watching kdramas for the first time this is it!)
-hana yori dango(jap version of meteor garden, i like this better than MG)
-my girl(cute romantic comedy loved it)
-hana kimi(romantic comedy, i dnt remember much about it but i do remember laughing a lot)
-goong(ull love this royal couple, theyre just soo cute together)
-devil beside you (watch it!)
-soulmate (must see)
-smiling pasta
-fantasy couple
-a love to kill(just coz of bi and the girl kiss scene-freak sooo hot hahaha i was drooling)

evil4ever
Posts: 219
Joined: Mar 5th, '07, 04:16
Location: UAE

Post by evil4ever » May 30th, '07, 14:29

for me after i finish watching THANK YOU i recommend this drama :) it is one of the best :thumright: GOOD STORY+ GOOD ACTING SKILLS ... LOVE Jang Hyuk :wub: he is soooo HO0O0T :wub: 8) :roll

Aisling
Posts: 60
Joined: Nov 11th, '05, 01:03

Post by Aisling » May 30th, '07, 21:44

I didn´t like hello miss very much bcs after my girl with LDH can help to compared them ...
I would really love to see the ones reccomended in the first page
like goodbye solo or what happen in bali lovers in paris
My name is KSS.
but since they are not new it´s hard to download them T_T


I reccomend from what I´ve seen
:cry: Im sorry I love you *** very dramatic it´s true you´re not human if you´re not moved witht "Ahjushi" ´s story , but wonder why Eunchae always cll him "Ahjushi"
:D My girl **very funny not to forget LMK
:cheers: full house ***the one that make me fall in love with kdrama and of course with Bi
:thumleft: bad family ***family matters with a funny point of view altogether are just the ones 4 me + Heechul as a bonus
spring waltz ** mostly bcs of the male characters but didn´t like the female character much I don´t like weak girls that suffer and accept everything
:roll Oh dal ja **like the way they let you know what the girl was thinking and most of the times did the opposite that really happesn in real life
:wub: Goong only 1st part second only if you´re Se7en fan

in the beggining I like Heaven´s tree but after episode 6 I got bored of the female character always crying didn´t you? :blink
sweet spy was just bad drama with a handsome man wich is nnot enough .. :glare:

since most of the time I download 4 reccomendation

which one should I download next....??

User avatar
fifimimi
Posts: 444
Joined: Aug 2nd, '05, 00:18

Post by fifimimi » Jun 7th, '07, 18:52

I'm interested in watching Air City...anyone who is currently watching think its really worth it?? I don't want to watch it if its only so so!!


Also...anyone seen LOVERS?? The has the female lead from Lovers in Paris...dunno if its good but I seem to have an interest in it, if someone recommended I will add to to my 'next to download' list!!

User avatar
japysia
Posts: 203
Joined: Feb 19th, '06, 06:47

Post by japysia » Jun 9th, '07, 03:40

Hi,i just become a new kdrama fan.
Can someone please recommend me a good+funny+touching latest (2004~2007) korean dramas?
My fav kdramas are Full House,Fantasy Couple and My Girl.
My fav plot;
-A man and a girl just meet and hating/not interested into each other.
-But when the story is moving one of them started to like the other.
-The other person not realize that he/she is also like that person
-They keep their feeling in their heart and there's a love rival also that make some touching or heartbreaking moments
-a lot of funny moments too
-happy ending

and the main casts are ok/good looking.
Thanks.

p/s:my english is really bad but i hope you know what i'm searching for

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 11th, '07, 06:09

i need some recommendations for new kdramas.
i need something like romance and comedy.
and also nice actors & actresses.

vampirehunter-d
Posts: 40
Joined: Oct 12th, '05, 00:48

Witch Yoo Hee

Post by vampirehunter-d » Jun 13th, '07, 06:55

Can anyone tell me if they have officially released ' Witch Yoo Hee' also known as 'Witch Amusement' yet?

I see them selling it on ebay but I dont know if the English subs are any good. Anyone know?

Hope you can help ! :D

User avatar
kobe23
Posts: 698
Joined: Jun 6th, '06, 23:19
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by kobe23 » Jun 13th, '07, 15:25

Can anyone recommend some adult orientated dramas? I don't mean the usual dramas that revolve around older characters, but are there any that contain adult themes such as violence, coarse language, sex, drugs, horror etc etc. Something like the brilliant mini series from OCN Coma is what I'm looking for, but it doesn't have to be horror based, any genre that's aimed at the adult audience will do.

User avatar
Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 778
Joined: Mar 26th, '05, 08:35
Location: Seoul, South Korea (whooooza!)

Post by Néa Vanille » Jun 13th, '07, 15:45

Hyena. First KDrama I have seen that had sex scenes in it. :lol

Sadly, it's only been subbed up to episode 3, though I trust Hanryu Fansubs and think that it will one day be completed.

@vampirehunter: English subs for Witch Yoo Hee are available in excellent quality on our wonderful tracker.

ToMMyGiRL
Posts: 15
Joined: Aug 31st, '06, 15:21
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by ToMMyGiRL » Jun 13th, '07, 22:41

fifimimi wrote:I'm interested in watching Air City...anyone who is currently watching think its really worth it?? I don't want to watch it if its only so so!!

im currently watching Air City..that drama is really good with giga stars main leads..
this drama is not so much about love..but still interesting with a lot of plots

ToMMyGiRL
Posts: 15
Joined: Aug 31st, '06, 15:21
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by ToMMyGiRL » Jun 13th, '07, 22:43

japysia wrote:Hi,i just become a new kdrama fan.
Can someone please recommend me a good+funny+touching latest (2004~2007) korean dramas?
My fav kdramas are Full House,Fantasy Couple and My Girl.
My fav plot;
-A man and a girl just meet and hating/not interested into each other.
-But when the story is moving one of them started to like the other.
-The other person not realize that he/she is also like that person
-They keep their feeling in their heart and there's a love rival also that make some touching or heartbreaking moments
-a lot of funny moments too
-happy ending

and the main casts are ok/good looking.
Thanks.

p/s:my english is really bad but i hope you know what i'm searching for
Hello! Miss (Hello! Baby), Witch Yoo Hee ( WItch Amusement) are not too bad..
they might not be best..but it is still romantic comedy with good looking and pretty leads

User avatar
Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 778
Joined: Mar 26th, '05, 08:35
Location: Seoul, South Korea (whooooza!)

Post by Néa Vanille » Jun 13th, '07, 23:27

Dal Ja's Spring is far better than either Hello! Miss and Witch Yoo Hee and the best romantic comedy I have seen.

User avatar
guccijana
Posts: 253
Joined: Feb 20th, '06, 16:11
Location: USA, Germany,

Post by guccijana » Jun 14th, '07, 03:58

Yesss.. DAL ja's spring is definitely a very- very good drama... Highly recommend it!!!

User avatar
Li-Mei
Posts: 61
Joined: Mar 4th, '06, 23:55

Post by Li-Mei » Jun 14th, '07, 22:23

I HIGHLY recommend watching Thank You. There are repeating events throughout the story but even so, it's still worth watching. I didn't cry until the last episode. So far, it's the only Kdrama that I've watched that didn't have a wedding in it. Or at least, I don't remember one being in there. The ending was excellent, not cheesy at all. In addition, Seo Shin Ae did a pretty good job on her part. I liked Shin Gu's character the most. I wouldn't change anything in that drama, unlike with other ones that I've seen.

User avatar
Chibilite
Posts: 46
Joined: May 5th, '04, 23:43

Post by Chibilite » Jun 15th, '07, 04:00

:-( recently the only two dramas that are watch-able are Daja's Spring and The Snow Queen. Great story, best actors. I tried all the others, but I cannot go past episode 5 for most

wiitness
Posts: 3
Joined: Sep 11th, '06, 02:16

Post by wiitness » Jun 15th, '07, 10:18

I tend to stay away from dramas with sad ending cuz it usually leaves me depress but there are some really good ones. Heh I LoVe comedies and like to skip draggy dramas.


my girl - hiLarious! Actress becomes a fav!
fantasy couple - Another hiLarious romantic drama
My name is kim sam soon - HilariouS! Also one of few an immediate fav. actress!
snow queen - Another awEsome drama

AweSome but Draggy (still a must watch):
full house (first kdrama- romantic comedy and happy ending)
Witch yoo Hee
18 vs. 29
Goong
Super Rookie
Sweet Spy
One Fine day (once you pass ep 1 the rest is great)

It seems like Dal Ja's Spring, Thank You, and Soulmate is pretty popular so i'm currently DLing them.

User avatar
kobe23
Posts: 698
Joined: Jun 6th, '06, 23:19
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by kobe23 » Jun 15th, '07, 13:44

Néa Vanille wrote:Hyena. First KDrama I have seen that had sex scenes in it. :lol
O.o I'm on it. :)
Sadly, it's only been subbed up to episode 3, though I trust Hanryu Fansubs and think that it will one day be completed.
Who needs subs when there are sex scenes? :P No, actually I'll wait for the subs. I'm not as shallow as you may think!

User avatar
malay_tiger
Posts: 129
Joined: May 2nd, '06, 19:12
Location: Malaysia

Post by malay_tiger » Jun 15th, '07, 13:57

suggested K-DRAMA : War of Money ... currently top drama in Korea ..the rating is 37.1%.. only Fulll House can beat it because Full House rating is over 40% for final episod.. (episod 16)

but hey, 37.1% is for episod 8 and maybe the rating wil increase again.. very very good K-Drama, hope some one will do the hardsub

please 8)

junebaby
Posts: 36
Joined: Jan 15th, '06, 11:39

Post by junebaby » Jun 16th, '07, 03:48

I'm currently watching Older Sister with Song Yun Ah (Hotelier) and Kim Seung Soo (Full House) and it is the BEST drama so far this year. The heroine is unlike other girls in other dramas-she is very flawed and can be pretty obnoxious- but really lovable. You will fall in love with all the people in the story - the mums, the uncles, the great granddad, the wicked stepdaughter and of course, Kim Seung Soo. Kim's chemistry with Song Yun Ah is so loving, warm and real. Well, what can I say, I'm totally in love with this drama.

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » Jun 17th, '07, 01:38

Have any of you guys saw SOULMATE ?, i just found it and it looks pretty good, so i wanna know what you guys think about it.

amirvero
Posts: 160
Joined: Jun 1st, '07, 21:30
Location: California

Post by amirvero » Jun 17th, '07, 02:16

soulmate is cute...egh it's an ok drama...not saying it's bad. I liked it..I loved it from episode 8 an on just bc.....egh never mind you'll find out when you see it. You should definitely watch it

User avatar
haruna_hamasaki
Posts: 350
Joined: Nov 18th, '05, 10:18
Location: Up into the sky.
Contact:

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 17th, '07, 12:51

haruna_hamasaki wrote:i need some recommendations for new kdramas.
i need something like romance and comedy.
and also nice actors & actresses.
NO ONE? :-(

User avatar
Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 778
Joined: Mar 26th, '05, 08:35
Location: Seoul, South Korea (whooooza!)

Post by Néa Vanille » Jun 17th, '07, 18:38

Dal Ja's Spring has so far been this year's best romantic comedy. The currently airing Flower for my Life is definitely something unique (storyline resembles Six Feet Under), but it's not for everyone. I wouldn't recommend last season's romcoms (Hello! Miss, Witch Yoo Hee and Que Sera Sera were all pretty bad).

User avatar
bean
Posts: 391
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 10:02

Post by bean » Jun 18th, '07, 08:57

Harlo, i just fnish watching thank you.. N its a great great drama..

Is there any suggestion what drama is good?? or worth to watch ?! Hehe i dont like drama like hello miss.. boring ... :glare:

User avatar
farha
Posts: 160
Joined: Nov 30th, '05, 07:35
Location: KL

Post by farha » Jun 18th, '07, 09:39

malay_tiger wrote:suggested K-DRAMA : War of Money ... currently top drama in Korea ..the rating is 37.1%.. only Fulll House can beat it because Full House rating is over 40% for final episod.. (episod 16)

but hey, 37.1% is for episod 8 and maybe the rating wil increase again.. very very good K-Drama, hope some one will do the hardsub

please 8)
malaya_tiger - hahaha u're here also spreading the love of War Of Money. hehehe. don't forget two more drama's that has reached the 50% rating:

1) Lover's In Paris - 57.6% last eps - Park Shin Yang, Kim Jun Eung, Lee Dong Gun
2) My Lovely Sam Soon - 53.4% last eps - Kim Sun Ah, Hyun Bin, Jung Ryeo Won, Danial Henny

User avatar
lumanogin
Posts: 45
Joined: Dec 2nd, '04, 12:19
Location: Texas

Post by lumanogin » Jun 18th, '07, 09:58

I haven't seen a lot of Kdramas, just a few, more Jdramas..

Must see:
Alone In Love - most recent i have seen but the best
Love Story In Harvard - KTH did it for me, story was decent too
My Girl - funny, LDH is cute too
Sweet 18 - very funny

Average:
Love Letter - I liked the OST a lot, story was bland though
Gumiho - different, not bad
Hanoi Bride

Stay away from:
Summer Scents - plot was dumb, hated all of the characters
Green Rose - dragged on so long that I lost interest
Prince's First Love - horrible acting all around, boring story, scenery was the only thing going here

User avatar
along
Posts: 67
Joined: Nov 8th, '06, 15:44
Location: Malaysia

Post by along » Jun 18th, '07, 10:22

malay_tiger wrote:suggested K-DRAMA : War of Money ... currently top drama in Korea ..the rating is 37.1%.. only Fulll House can beat it because Full House rating is over 40% for final episod.. (episod 16)

but hey, 37.1% is for episod 8 and maybe the rating wil increase again.. very very good K-Drama)
Yeah...i recommend War Of Money too ....really good drama ....there a part you will like it...it's out of the ordinary drama...where you can learn something precious....arigoto to...'ay_link and WITHS2' members for the great sub .... :wub:
trust me you will addict on tis drama...

second one is 'Air City'...quite good...i'm really enjoy...

User avatar
fizzlex3mh
Posts: 312
Joined: Feb 15th, '07, 01:11

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jun 18th, '07, 19:43

Yeah, Witch Yoo Hee was pretty bad. but Hello! Miss was too?? aww..I was gonna watch that..maybe I'll wait until I run out of dramas.

I am looking forward to watching Dal Ja's Spring. 22 episodes though. eh...ever since Goong, I've tried to stay away from dramas over 20 episodes long. but Dal Ja's Spring looks promising!
I have to wait until I finish these dramas first:
Bad Family-very funny and I love all the characters
Love Story in Harvard- I am watching it for KTH, but it's kinda boring
Sangdoo, Let's Go to School- I've been stuck on this for quite a long time now, why don't I see what's so great about it???
We're Dating Now- So Ji Sub's character is starting to annoy me (nooooo!!!) and there are way too many time lapses..I don't think I'm ever gonna finish this.

I used to hate watching multiple dramas at a time, but now it is easier for me to lose interest once I start one. What's gotten into me?
Last edited by fizzlex3mh on Jun 20th, '07, 03:55, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
prismatic_star
Posts: 57
Joined: Feb 1st, '06, 22:33
Location: Montréal, Canada

Post by prismatic_star » Jun 18th, '07, 19:49

^ I second Bad Family. I just started watching two days ago and I love each and every character! It's definitely in my top drama list. :cheers:

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » Jun 19th, '07, 23:11

amirvero wrote:soulmate is cute...egh it's an ok drama...not saying it's bad. I liked it..I loved it from episode 8 an on just bc.....egh never mind you'll find out when you see it. You should definitely watch it
I just watched the first episode of Soulmate and i think it's really good. I'm gonna like this drama.

akane_MYV
Posts: 8
Joined: Jan 11th, '07, 16:10

Post by akane_MYV » Jun 19th, '07, 23:31

Hey guys!

I need your help, please could you recommend me some must see k-dramas, which aren't licensed yet?
I hope you can help me!!! Because I really love K-dramas, and sadly can't download some good dramas anymore,.....T__T

I like "love dramas" ^^ also like dramas, which are sad and tragic....

At the moment I am watching " Tree of Heaven " I love it, it is an awesome show!
Really like it! It is about love and sadness at the same time.

User avatar
fizzlex3mh
Posts: 312
Joined: Feb 15th, '07, 01:11

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jun 20th, '07, 03:54

akane_MYV wrote:Hey guys!

I need your help, please could you recommend me some must see k-dramas, which aren't licensed yet?
I hope you can help me!!! Because I really love K-dramas, and sadly can't download some good dramas anymore,.....T__T

I like "love dramas" ^^ also like dramas, which are sad and tragic....

At the moment I am watching " Tree of Heaven " I love it, it is an awesome show!
Really like it! It is about love and sadness at the same time.
Well, most KDramas are generally about love.
The only dramas I can think of that are about "love and sadness at the same time" and aren't licensed are I'm Sorry I Love You (a must-see and my all-time favorite!) and Autumn Tale (draggy and sometimes boring - but overall pretty good considering the amount of tears I shed while watching).
I hope that helps! I, too, am a melodrama lover and I know it is a pain that most of the good dramas are licensed now :cry:

akane_MYV
Posts: 8
Joined: Jan 11th, '07, 16:10

Post by akane_MYV » Jun 20th, '07, 07:12

fizzlex3mh wrote:
Well, most KDramas are generally about love.
The only dramas I can think of that are about "love and sadness at the same time" and aren't licensed are I'm Sorry I Love You (a must-see and my all-time favorite!) and Autumn Tale (draggy and sometimes boring - but overall pretty good considering the amount of tears I shed while watching).
I hope that helps! I, too, am a melodrama lover and I know it is a pain that most of the good dramas are licensed now :cry:
Yeah...semms like that, therefore I love K-drama haha~~
Oh yes, Sorry I Love You is an awesome drama! I have already seen that.... :scratch:
But Autumn Tale not yet, thanks so much for you recommendation! I am gonna download this :mrgreen:

Hope you guys will give me more recommendations^^...hehe Thanks a lot!

User avatar
malay_tiger
Posts: 129
Joined: May 2nd, '06, 19:12
Location: Malaysia

Post by malay_tiger » Jun 20th, '07, 11:02

farha wrote:
malay_tiger wrote:suggested K-DRAMA : War of Money ... currently top drama in Korea ..the rating is 37.1%.. only Fulll House can beat it because Full House rating is over 40% for final episod.. (episod 16)

but hey, 37.1% is for episod 8 and maybe the rating wil increase again.. very very good K-Drama, hope some one will do the hardsub

please 8)
malaya_tiger - hahaha u're here also spreading the love of War Of Money. hehehe. don't forget two more drama's that has reached the 50% rating:

1) Lover's In Paris - 57.6% last eps - Park Shin Yang, Kim Jun Eung, Lee Dong Gun
2) My Lovely Sam Soon - 53.4% last eps - Kim Sun Ah, Hyun Bin, Jung Ryeo Won, Danial Henny
haha, kak-farha.. you follow me :lol

well thanks for all the k-dramas recommendation, you are really updated with the latest korean drama even know their rating and the actors/actress... I follow you hehe :whistling:

you are very good recommender and also good information provider girl :salut:

User avatar
fifimimi
Posts: 444
Joined: Aug 2nd, '05, 00:18

Post by fifimimi » Jun 20th, '07, 15:26

akane_MYV wrote:Hey guys!

I need your help, please could you recommend me some must see k-dramas, which aren't licensed yet?
I hope you can help me!!! Because I really love K-dramas, and sadly can't download some good dramas anymore,.....T__T

I like "love dramas" ^^ also like dramas, which are sad and tragic....

At the moment I am watching " Tree of Heaven " I love it, it is an awesome show!
Really like it! It is about love and sadness at the same time.
Yes, I also like love dramas...more than comedies. Tree of Heaven was great but I didn't like I'm Sorry I Love You.

If you want heavy romance with HEAVY tears...then Autumn Tale and Stairway to Heaven are recommended.

I personally really like Spring Waltz but its not hot favourites for many people?! But I'm not sure if its licence...if you find it..try it out!!

akane_MYV
Posts: 8
Joined: Jan 11th, '07, 16:10

Post by akane_MYV » Jun 20th, '07, 16:20

fifimimi wrote:
Yes, I also like love dramas...more than comedies. Tree of Heaven was great but I didn't like I'm Sorry I Love You.

If you want heavy romance with HEAVY tears...then Autumn Tale and Stairway to Heaven are recommended.

I personally really like Spring Waltz but its not hot favourites for many people?! But I'm not sure if its licence...if you find it..try it out!!
But isn't Stairway to Heaven similar with Tree of Heaven? I don't know, I just read some reviews and opinions about that drama...

Okay...as I said in ma last post, I am gonna download Autmn Tale^^

Thanks for your recommendation^^...Gonna to read some reviews bout Spring Waltz.

No other dramas, ....good dramas which aren't licensed,...doesn't have to be sad^^"

User avatar
fizzlex3mh
Posts: 312
Joined: Feb 15th, '07, 01:11

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jun 20th, '07, 17:04

akane_MYV wrote:
But isn't Stairway to Heaven similar with Tree of Heaven? I don't know, I just read some reviews and opinions about that drama...

Okay...as I said in ma last post, I am gonna download Autmn Tale^^

Thanks for your recommendation^^...Gonna to read some reviews bout Spring Waltz.

No other dramas, ....good dramas which aren't licensed,...doesn't have to be sad^^"
Yes, Tree of Heaven is actually a spin-off of Stairway to Heaven.
I really liked Stairway to Heaven and it's more popular than Tree of Heaven, but it's licensed now.. :-(
There are a lot of good dramas out there - just go to any page on this thread and you'll find recommendations (hence the name of this topic)
My personal favorites that are comedies (and aren't licensed) are:
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
Fantasy Couple

Not my favorites but enjoyable:
Full House
Sweet 18
Wonderful Life

akane_MYV
Posts: 8
Joined: Jan 11th, '07, 16:10

Post by akane_MYV » Jun 20th, '07, 18:15

fizzlex3mh wrote:
Yes, Tree of Heaven is actually a spin-off of Stairway to Heaven.
I really liked Stairway to Heaven and it's more popular than Tree of Heaven, but it's licensed now.. :-(
There are a lot of good dramas out there - just go to any page on this thread and you'll find recommendations (hence the name of this topic)
My personal favorites that are comedies (and aren't licensed) are:
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
Fantasy Couple

Not my favorites but enjoyable:
Full House
Sweet 18
Wonderful Life
Hm...okay^^...Then I will forget about Stairway to Heaven hehe~
Yeah...most of the recommendations are licensed now, .... :glare:
Oh...really...okay...thanks again for your recommendations, which aren't licensed now^^...hehe~ :thumright:
Going to download them :P

Choicecutz
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 18th, '07, 22:10

Kdrama EXPERTS PLEASE HELP !

Post by Choicecutz » Jun 21st, '07, 05:03

I have been recently watching lots of HK TVB series, young warriors, condor heroes, legendary warriors, etc << those are heavy in the wuxia sword fighting, kung fu those series are totally awesom btw. But what i was wondering is if there are any Kdramas that are more period pieces set in ancient korea, that have lots of action like taekyun martial arts, sword play type stuff. i mean i have dled things like princes first love, delightful girl, hwang jini, etc those are all very nice however... i grew up watching lots of shaw brothers kung fu movies and things like that....so i figure there has to be some sort of Kdramas that have lots of taekyun, tae kwon do type fighting or sword fighting. not neccesarily epic war dramas. if you have seen something like the movie fighter in the wind(kmovie) any type of series like that please let me know.. or anything that may be similar to crouching tiger, hero, etc but hanstyle, i been trying to search for stuff to buy from yesasia, but it all seems to be pretty modern stuff, beside jumong, EOTS, if anyone can help please let me know it would be greatly appreciated thank you

lovedorama
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 68
Joined: Apr 28th, '06, 19:10
Location: United States

Post by lovedorama » Jun 21st, '07, 05:24

It'll be interesting to see what others have to suggest... I'll be interested in knowing as well. :D Like you said, most of the period/historical dramas show a great deal of sword fights/battle scenes, etc., but not real martial arts. There was one series that aired a while back (2002 or 2003) called "Shin Don" (also a period drama) that had some martial arts style fighting in it, but that's about it. :( And that series never got released officially, so it's hard to find.

Puppet Princess
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sep 3rd, '06, 15:27
Location: Hawaii

Post by Puppet Princess » Jun 21st, '07, 06:28

Off the top of my head... Damo. Though it is licensed so you can't find it on DA. Idols Unlimited still has it I think.

I only saw the beginning because my dad would watch it late at night without me and I didn't want to pick it up in the middle... then I forgot about it... but I remember some impressive sword fighting.

orange_range88
Posts: 4
Joined: Jun 21st, '07, 11:59
Location: Malaysian

Post by orange_range88 » Jun 21st, '07, 12:06

I'm new here...
Is The Devil is worth buying it?Or Snow Queen?

anhnie
Posts: 104
Joined: Jun 8th, '06, 22:19
Location: USA

Post by anhnie » Jun 21st, '07, 18:25

For Kdramas, i havent watched many of that type..but I would recommend Damo too! but it'll be difficult to find it.

jongwong
Posts: 5
Joined: May 31st, '06, 05:25

Post by jongwong » Jun 21st, '07, 22:40

Recommended romantic comedies:
My name is kim-sam-soon - kim sun ah is awesome!
delightful girl choon-hyang - han chae young's figure is surprisingly crazy when she's thin everywhere else, and it somewhat distracts me when I watch the drama. But, the storyline is pretty good and the drama's pretty funny overall =)
my girl - HAHA just hilarious!
dalja's spring - My mom started watching it then she somehow got me starting to watch it. I was surprised how much I like it! Such a realistic portrait of life!

One that really disappointed me was Witch Amusement. The beginning was pretty good, but the acting of the others other than Jae hee just turned this into a bad drama. I'm watching super rookie right now, and han ga in somewhat seemed to act even better in this one, which was broadcasted in 2005. The drama became unbearable towards the last few episodes, where yoo hee just kept on changing her mind. And the ending, TERRIBLE!

I'm looking for more comedies to watch...and next in line for me are
1) Wonderful life
2) Only you

Are these two dramas any good?

User avatar
Xen0phobia
Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 17th, '07, 18:51

Post by Xen0phobia » Jun 22nd, '07, 01:37

I know where to get Damo but I'm not sure if i can post it here so just pm me if you want to know.

Puppet Princess
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sep 3rd, '06, 15:27
Location: Hawaii

Post by Puppet Princess » Jun 22nd, '07, 01:53

This topic makes me wan to watch it now....

I really should get my dad to send me all my box sets. It's not like they are doing any good being with him.

I think the only one he ever watched was Damo now that I think about it. Me and my mom watched all the others while he wasn't home.... ah, I get it now. Damo was revenge. :lol

ah-pi
Posts: 9
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 13:52

Post by ah-pi » Jun 22nd, '07, 02:11

You should watch DAMO from start to finish. It's an excellent drama. Besides DAMO, I think there is also BICHUNMOO, a drama starring JOO JIN MO. However, this drama is hard to find. Dont get confused by a Korean movie with the same title. DAE JO YOUNG, Song of the Prince also has fighting scenes. For movie, try SHADOWLESS SWORD. The sword fighting scenes are pretty well executed.

ah-pi
Posts: 9
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 13:52

Post by ah-pi » Jun 22nd, '07, 02:33

Well, my personal evaluation is - 'Wonderful Life' is good; 'Only You' so-so. I would recommend 'Dear Sky aka Love in Heaven'. Tho it has 85 episodes, you wont feel it's draggy at all. I also enjoyed Surgeon Bong Dal-hee.

User avatar
fizzlex3mh
Posts: 312
Joined: Feb 15th, '07, 01:11

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jun 22nd, '07, 04:55

jongwong wrote:Recommended romantic comedies:
My name is kim-sam-soon - kim sun ah is awesome!
delightful girl choon-hyang - han chae young's figure is surprisingly crazy when she's thin everywhere else, and it somewhat distracts me when I watch the drama. But, the storyline is pretty good and the drama's pretty funny overall =)
my girl - HAHA just hilarious!
dalja's spring - My mom started watching it then she somehow got me starting to watch it. I was surprised how much I like it! Such a realistic portrait of life!

One that really disappointed me was Witch Amusement. The beginning was pretty good, but the acting of the others other than Jae hee just turned this into a bad drama. I'm watching super rookie right now, and han ga in somewhat seemed to act even better in this one, which was broadcasted in 2005. The drama became unbearable towards the last few episodes, where yoo hee just kept on changing her mind. And the ending, TERRIBLE!

I'm looking for more comedies to watch...and next in line for me are
1) Wonderful life
2) Only you

Are these two dramas any good?
I've seen Wonderful Life. The acting is pretty good and you will adore Shin-bi, the little girl, but besides the beginning (funny) and the ending (good if you like crying), it was generally a pretty boring series. I haven't seen Only You, but if you look on this thread: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_20658.htm you'll see that it comes up in a couple of posts. So apparently, it sucks.
Not trying to discourage you from watching either of these dramas, but I'm giving my advice since we seem to have very similiar taste. all the dramas you listed are my favorite comedies :-) . And I felt the same way about Witch Yoo Hee, though I would say it became unbearable from the beginning of the 2nd half, rather than the last few episodes.

User avatar
meera
Posts: 81
Joined: Dec 28th, '06, 02:29

Post by meera » Jun 22nd, '07, 12:24

urm...im not the type who like 2 write long cmmnts....so i juz gonna suggest...sad love story, witch yoo hee.....awesome...

orange_range88
Posts: 4
Joined: Jun 21st, '07, 11:59
Location: Malaysian

Post by orange_range88 » Jun 22nd, '07, 16:00

seriously, i watch a lot of comedy drama...except for dalja's spring and witch amusement...
Surgeon Bong Dal-hee---can u tell me more bout this drama...
right trying to watch love truly....so far so good...what bout u all?

ah-pi
Posts: 9
Joined: Jun 26th, '06, 13:52

Post by ah-pi » Jun 22nd, '07, 16:29

orange_range88 wrote:seriously, i watch a lot of comedy drama...except for dalja's spring and witch amusement...
Surgeon Bong Dal-hee---can u tell me more bout this drama...
right trying to watch love truly....so far so good...what bout u all?
If you're a medical drama fan, then you cant go wrong with Surgeon Bong Dal-hee. As the title implies, it's about a female doctor and the trials and tribulations she went through to become a qualified and respected surgeon. The lead actress is Lee Bo-won (Fashion 70s) and the lead actor is Lee Beom-soo. Kim Min-joon and Oh Soon-ah are in supporting roles. Check it out for yourself.

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 22nd, '07, 16:34

i don't remember if i have posted here before.. still... im gonna post my new selections.. ;)

here's my top 3::thumright:

1. Full House - made me laugh, cry, laugh and cry at the same time... i was really amazed how the song hye kyo made the leading character wonderful...

Jangeum - its an epic kdrama... but i got hooked up with this, including my family!!! haha... so i also highly recommend this.

2. Save the Last Dance for Me - just finished this whole kdrama today. i have been watching it straight for 2 days... lolz.. that's how hooked up i got to be. :whistling:

3. Princess Hours/ Goong - love the characters in this kdrama.. loved the manwha too!!! you should read it to understand it more. (i believe a sequel is actually coming out...)




other recommendations:
- sweet 18
- my sassy girl chun yang
- spring waltz
- my girl
- hello miss!
-summer scent
-18 vs 29

wikkedchik90
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 16th, '07, 20:17

DRAMAS baby!!!!!!!

Post by wikkedchik90 » Jun 23rd, '07, 04:20

<img>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>

My girl is the most hilarious show i have ever watched.....ju yoo rin is the funniest female character ever...the story was good not to mention the guy was extra hot...... 8)
YOU'LL BE BLESSED....AJA!AJA!.....FIGHTING!...you will be saying these phrases for a long time after watching this show...
This is what i was doing all night...........:tv: :tv: :tv: :tv:
its just great..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full house....not finished but the three bear song and dance(this dance is legendary...as it is very funny and cute :dance:) and sound track is reallly great for this series!!!!!Actors are really hot......bi-rain is super fly sexy and so is the other guy in the love triangle......just super sexy
:argue: ----they do this alot...but its so funny...and always ends up with the 3bear song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
IT STARTED WITH A KISS....HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH :cheers:
this show is great.....extremely funny.....the main guy is really hot....and the girl is adorable in her stupidness....this is the ULTIMATE opposites attract drama...did i mention hehehehehe BEST WEDDING SCENE I THINK YOU WILL EVER SEE IN A DRAMA...really worth all the anguish of their relationship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Devil Beside you- i marathoned this whole drama.....all the episodes....and i can truly say that it was extremely good....rainie and mike were perfect together....she was so adorable......and he was super sexy bad boy hunk....i love bad boys!!!!!!!!!!!MIKE HE ROKS MY SOKS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Meteor garden....long ...a lil complicated relationship.....but still pretty good.....Dao ming si...(jerry yang) super ssexy body...and a very very naughty boy....!!!!!!! Hes very devoted to her.....really really loves her.....i love seeing him shine!.. funny too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Hana yori dango...love the scenery and the girl is really pretty and good for the role....nice story too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Hana kimi-very very cute guy (wu zhun).....funny story.......Jiro wang played pretty much the same character he did in "it started with a kiss".....he is one hell of a comedic relief.....and the girl from the band S.H.E is great too funny
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Sweet 18-didnt finish....but the guy is really hot in this one!...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/weic/03.gif'/>
my name is kim sam soon- really funny so far....and the guy is really handsome....trust me ....the :alcoholic: part was so funny...i laughed my ass off...talk about a crazy drunk
*****************************************************************************************************
I plan on watching save the last dance for me or the prince that turns into a frog....it seems like the same story....ill jusst watch the one with the cutest couple....dont know yet!
<img>
Gonna go watch goong.....soon.....gonna go goong-ing (hehe) :salut:
<img>

As you can see all the dramas ive watched so far are
:wub: :D (romantic comedies) .....i really enjoy a sexy guy (so i can imagine myself with him oneday) and a good plot of course.....and tons of comedy....i cant be bored.....all these ive listed..because i marathoned through them...really good....take my reccomendation!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
[/img]

User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Re: DRAMAS baby!!!!!!!

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 24th, '07, 08:04

wikkedchik90 wrote:<img>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>

My girl is the most hilarious show i have ever watched.....ju yoo rin is the funniest female character ever...the story was good not to mention the guy was extra hot...... 8)
YOU'LL BE BLESSED....AJA!AJA!.....FIGHTING!...you will be saying these phrases for a long time after watching this show...
This is what i was doing all night...........:tv: :tv: :tv: :tv:
its just great..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full house....not finished but the three bear song and dance(this dance is legendary...as it is very funny and cute :dance:) and sound track is reallly great for this series!!!!!Actors are really hot......bi-rain is super fly sexy and so is the other guy in the love triangle......just super sexy
:argue: ----they do this alot...but its so funny...and always ends up with the 3bear song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
IT STARTED WITH A KISS....HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH :cheers:
this show is great.....extremely funny.....the main guy is really hot....and the girl is adorable in her stupidness....this is the ULTIMATE opposites attract drama...did i mention hehehehehe BEST WEDDING SCENE I THINK YOU WILL EVER SEE IN A DRAMA...really worth all the anguish of their relationship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Devil Beside you- i marathoned this whole drama.....all the episodes....and i can truly say that it was extremely good....rainie and mike were perfect together....she was so adorable......and he was super sexy bad boy hunk....i love bad boys!!!!!!!!!!!MIKE HE ROKS MY SOKS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Meteor garden....long ...a lil complicated relationship.....but still pretty good.....Dao ming si...(jerry yang) super ssexy body...and a very very naughty boy....!!!!!!! Hes very devoted to her.....really really loves her.....i love seeing him shine!.. funny too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Hana yori dango...love the scenery and the girl is really pretty and good for the role....nice story too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Hana kimi-very very cute guy (wu zhun).....funny story.......Jiro wang played pretty much the same character he did in "it started with a kiss".....he is one hell of a comedic relief.....and the girl from the band S.H.E is great too funny
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Sweet 18-didnt finish....but the guy is really hot in this one!...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/weic/03.gif'/>
my name is kim sam soon- really funny so far....and the guy is really handsome....trust me ....the :alcoholic: part was so funny...i laughed my ass off...talk about a crazy drunk
*****************************************************************************************************
I plan on watching save the last dance for me or the prince that turns into a frog....it seems like the same story....ill jusst watch the one with the cutest couple....dont know yet!
<img>
Gonna go watch goong.....soon.....gonna go goong-ing (hehe) :salut:
<img>

As you can see all the dramas ive watched so far are
:wub: :D (romantic comedies) .....i really enjoy a sexy guy (so i can imagine myself with him oneday) and a good plot of course.....and tons of comedy....i cant be bored.....all these ive listed..because i marathoned through them...really good....take my reccomendation!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
[/img]
hey i don't want to blow out your excitement.. but it said KOREAN DRAMA...lolz...
it started with a kiss, devil beside you, meteor garden and hana kimi<<<----- this shows are chinese drama. not korean drama..

Choicecutz
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 18th, '07, 22:10

Post by Choicecutz » Jun 27th, '07, 15:01

WOW i cant believe they dont have many dramas like that............. thx everyone for your suggestion, that really is kinda bunk that they dont have drama or tv series like that...i guess i will have to stick to Shaw brothers kung fu, and TVB series from hong kong for all my action needs....anyone see delightful girl choon hyang ? they would play clips set in old times, people dressed in ham bok... when they go to rescue here and those taekyeon fighters are kicking butt that seems about as close as i'll get eh ? : (

i mean the girls from shadowless sword were totally gorgeous, but the movie just didnt deliver the goods......and the restless didnt deliver the goods either, both very marginal and somewhat disappointing imo. i was all hyped to see those movies, and when i did see them, i was let down because they just werent that good...i better stick to korean gangster stuff those movies always kick ass ! soo, a bittersweet life, gangster high, etc .....

User avatar
faithsia
Posts: 5
Joined: Feb 26th, '07, 21:59
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: DRAMAS baby!!!!!!!

Post by faithsia » Jun 27th, '07, 20:28

biniBningPunkista wrote:
wikkedchik90 wrote:<img>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>

My girl is the most hilarious show i have ever watched.....ju yoo rin is the funniest female character ever...the story was good not to mention the guy was extra hot...... 8)
YOU'LL BE BLESSED....AJA!AJA!.....FIGHTING!...you will be saying these phrases for a long time after watching this show...
This is what i was doing all night...........:tv: :tv: :tv: :tv:
its just great..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full house....not finished but the three bear song and dance(this dance is legendary...as it is very funny and cute :dance:) and sound track is reallly great for this series!!!!!Actors are really hot......bi-rain is super fly sexy and so is the other guy in the love triangle......just super sexy
:argue: ----they do this alot...but its so funny...and always ends up with the 3bear song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
IT STARTED WITH A KISS....HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH :cheers:
this show is great.....extremely funny.....the main guy is really hot....and the girl is adorable in her stupidness....this is the ULTIMATE opposites attract drama...did i mention hehehehehe BEST WEDDING SCENE I THINK YOU WILL EVER SEE IN A DRAMA...really worth all the anguish of their relationship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Devil Beside you- i marathoned this whole drama.....all the episodes....and i can truly say that it was extremely good....rainie and mike were perfect together....she was so adorable......and he was super sexy bad boy hunk....i love bad boys!!!!!!!!!!!MIKE HE ROKS MY SOKS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Meteor garden....long ...a lil complicated relationship.....but still pretty good.....Dao ming si...(jerry yang) super ssexy body...and a very very naughty boy....!!!!!!! Hes very devoted to her.....really really loves her.....i love seeing him shine!.. funny too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Hana yori dango...love the scenery and the girl is really pretty and good for the role....nice story too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Hana kimi-very very cute guy (wu zhun).....funny story.......Jiro wang played pretty much the same character he did in "it started with a kiss".....he is one hell of a comedic relief.....and the girl from the band S.H.E is great too funny
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img>
Sweet 18-didnt finish....but the guy is really hot in this one!...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<img src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/weic/03.gif'/>
my name is kim sam soon- really funny so far....and the guy is really handsome....trust me ....the :alcoholic: part was so funny...i laughed my ass off...talk about a crazy drunk
*****************************************************************************************************
I plan on watching save the last dance for me or the prince that turns into a frog....it seems like the same story....ill jusst watch the one with the cutest couple....dont know yet!
<img>
Gonna go watch goong.....soon.....gonna go goong-ing (hehe) :salut:
<img>

As you can see all the dramas ive watched so far are
:wub: :D (romantic comedies) .....i really enjoy a sexy guy (so i can imagine myself with him oneday) and a good plot of course.....and tons of comedy....i cant be bored.....all these ive listed..because i marathoned through them...really good....take my reccomendation!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
[/img]
hey i don't want to blow out your excitement.. but it said KOREAN DRAMA...lolz...
it started with a kiss, devil beside you, meteor garden and hana kimi<<<----- this shows are chinese drama. not korean drama..
CORRECTION.. it's taiwanese not chinese drama... it's way way way.. different from chinese dramas... though they're in the same section nd speaks chi language.. but it doesn't mean that they're the same... twdramas are better... forget it! this is a korean drama discussion...

anyways... i recommend..
autumn tale
palace/goong
my girl
full house

garasaki619
Posts: 16
Joined: Jul 15th, '06, 04:00
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by garasaki619 » Jun 28th, '07, 15:31

200 POUNDS OF BEAUTY! I WATCHED IT TODAY! SOOO GOOD. BUT ITS A K-MOVIE :D

User avatar
fizzlex3mh
Posts: 312
Joined: Feb 15th, '07, 01:11

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jun 29th, '07, 19:06

Dal Ja's Spring

Watch this drama people!!! I just finished it a few minutes ago .haha. and I can say without regret that this is one of the best romantic comedies of all time (if not one of the best dramas of all time).
I kinda lost interest in kdramas for a while and it was hard for me to stick to a drama after starting one, but Dal Ja's Spring made me an addict again! It is the most realistic drama I have ever seen because the viewers, as well as the main character, learn something in each episode.
It is also very un-typical - good for those of you who are tired and bored of the usual kdrama plot/format. Although they do fit in a few things that might seem cliche and predictable because it's used in most kdramas, I don't think that will take away from the enjoyment.

Perhaps javabeans will give you a better review:
http://javabeans.wordpress.com/2007/01/ ... jas-spring

Great acting, great characters, great story, you won't be disappointed!

User avatar
OnneQ
Posts: 32
Joined: Jul 1st, '07, 04:04
Location: Somewhere out there

Post by OnneQ » Jul 2nd, '07, 16:19

kinda curious with this topic at first... "korean best reconmendation" the end i read it started with kiss,ehm..meteor garden...bla..bla..bla...i thought i click the wrong topic.haha...i agree with all.i oso love

-my girl
-my lovely chung yang
-the stroty of succeful bright girl (if not wrong...this is nice.this iswhere i started to like jang nara and collect whateva show she act on)
-rude woman (this is kinda funny...but i only dunno 1 ending...how come the gal ehm...i foget her name...what i know she married with a business man and she end up divorce with his husband.why?i thought her husband love her?but my frend said her husband doesn't love her but love his secretary?and have affair with the secretary?hah?which is true???help!help
-full house(i love the house so much.always day-dreaming to have this kind of house...anyone love the house oso?)
-princess hour
i don't really like this though.kinda long-winded story.and the gal can't make up her mind tat make 2 guys hurt.and the prince oso same thing.i hate the ballet gal.hate her so much...in this world oso have that kind of gal.


so far this i can remember.forget almost all...haha...so anymore nice show?i love watch comedy and romantic.seldom watch the sad one...will make me can;t sleep...haha...

User avatar
littlemafia
Posts: 98
Joined: Oct 6th, '06, 18:53
Location: Junki's HomE
Contact:

Post by littlemafia » Jul 3rd, '07, 11:17

i would say THANK YOU.. choco pie choco pie.. great drama !!

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » Jul 5th, '07, 23:25

Do you guys think that SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME is a good kdrama. is it a must watch drama?
It looks like a really good one, but i want to know you guys opinion

junebaby
Posts: 36
Joined: Jan 15th, '06, 11:39

Post by junebaby » Jul 6th, '07, 05:12

Good historicals -
Shin Don, Immortal Admiral Yi Soon Shin, Damo, Dae Jo Young, Ballad of SeoDong

New Hits- Devil/ Lucifer-very good show, like Resurrection-murder, mystery

Romance/Drama (not romantic Comedy) - THANK YOU -very high ratings, so far not one bad review-writer is the one for I"M SORRY I LOVE YOU - best drama this year, so far.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests