Wonderful Life (MBC, 2005)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
onoturtle
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by onoturtle » Jul 27th, '05, 03:37

!! POSSIBLE SPOILER POST ALERT !!!
roaceica wrote:just finished watching wl..thank u very much for subbing...jus got a wee bit of question here...may i ask what the last part --u know where shinbi's pix is posted in the moon..then another baby pix came abt---what does it say? do u know? is that her bro/sis?
Does anyone know? I'm guessing it goes along the lines of "Thank you for watching Wonderful Life, so on, so forth." But just checking in case it's actually something important... Here's a capture of the text:

onoturtle
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by onoturtle » Jul 27th, '05, 09:55

okay, it says "Thank you for watching Wonderful Life blah blah blah" according to gfresh of soompi (and judging from the name and avatar, it's the same as gfr3sh on DA?). i'm not surprised, that seems to be common at the end of kdramas and the WL logo in the midst of the text immediately made me assume that's what it said.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jul 27th, '05, 12:09

when i think about it, i think shinbi died :|

hakurey

Post by hakurey » Aug 19th, '05, 16:14

this is the worst korean overacting fscking drama i've ever seen. I give up after 3 eps.

wonderboi

wonderboi

Post by wonderboi » Oct 4th, '05, 16:14

Hey !!! Where do you guys get the links of epi from 8-16
Are they subbed in English
Can any of you show me the site !!!
I only have the first 7 episodes subbed in English ans very anxious about the next ones !!

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Oct 5th, '05, 06:50

Romance wrote:when i think about it, i think shinbi died :|
Uhh, this is really late, but I just saw Wonderful Life a few weeks ago.

I'm pretty sure she didn't die. ~_~

They got the necessary person that matched Shinbi's blood, right? And then, Shinbi's on the plane with her parents, on vacation, to see where 'it all started from.'. Obviously, she didn't die. It flashed back to her parents on that faithful day cuz I think the creators were trying to be symbolic or deep or something, and failed miserably.

I personally thought that was an awful and crappy ending. *shrug* The series was cute though, although it didn't really hold my attention, especially the latter half. It got kindof boring ....

wonderboi

Post by wonderboi » Oct 5th, '05, 18:03

Hey !!! Where do you guys get the links of epi from 8-16
Are they subbed in English
Can any of you show me the site !!!
I only have the first 7 episodes subbed in English ans very anxious about the next ones

rabbit2112

Post by rabbit2112 » Oct 6th, '05, 06:27

I love this drama very much ^O^

at first, i though it wasn't so good (compared to full house) but then I kept watching and changed my mind after that....

very funny yet still touching and sad at the end ^^ luckly it was happy ending ^O^ so happy ^^

kko_lit

Post by kko_lit » Oct 25th, '05, 11:28

i just finished watching this yesterday...

anyways, i found the start kind of slow... it took me almost a week to finish just the 1st episode.

still it got better towards the middle. it became funny and was somewhat paced better.

however i got disappointed with its twist and the story seriously dragged toward the end...

just my opinion anyways... hehe :mrgreen:

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Nov 4th, '05, 01:22

I disagree with many of you. Wonderful Life is one of my absolute favourite dramas right now, even though it got quite a bit worse towards the middle. How can you not love Wonderful Life with such a charismatic Kim Jae Won? He has a million watt smile! It lights up his entire face, and that's what makes him so damn attractive. :mrgreen: I even like him better than Bi in Full House. Eugene started out really pretty too, but I agree that the shorter hairstyle was a bad choice, it made her look too old and serious compared to her flippant, long-haired, bandana-wearing past.

As for the 2 supports characters, I really, really dislike the woman. She is so uncharistmatic and doesn't fit the funnier direction of the show. I didn't like her in Full House and I like her even worse in Wonderful Life. The guy I didn't care much for, either, but he was all right. I really, really fell in love with Kim Jae Won's smile, though. :lol

I see everyone loves Shin-bi. Um. Well, personally, I think the kid has those huge anime eyes that make her look like she had surgery. :goggle: Yeah, she's pretty cute, but I don't have a soft spot for children, so I didn't care much for her.

Romance

Post by Romance » Nov 4th, '05, 15:18

busyizzy wrote:

They got the necessary person that matched Shinbi's blood, right? And then, Shinbi's on the plane with her parents, on vacation, to see where 'it all started from.'. Obviously, she didn't die. It flashed back to her parents on that faithful day cuz I think the creators were trying to be symbolic or deep or something, and failed miserably.

I personally thought that was an awful and crappy ending. *shrug* The series was cute though, although it didn't really hold my attention, especially the latter half. It got kindof boring ....
What we saw in the last scenes was their wonderful life, the creators wanted to confuse us and succeded, she died :goggle:

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Nov 4th, '05, 19:14

Romance wrote:
busyizzy wrote:

They got the necessary person that matched Shinbi's blood, right? And then, Shinbi's on the plane with her parents, on vacation, to see where 'it all started from.'. Obviously, she didn't die. It flashed back to her parents on that faithful day
cuz I think the creators were trying to be symbolic or deep or something, and failed miserably.

What we saw in the last scenes was their wonderful life, the creators wanted to confuse us and succeded,
she died
:goggle:
Wonderful life is attempting to recreate the kind of mood in Sang-doo's ending, but like what buzzyizzy wrote, it was a lame attempt. Ridiculous. I mean the whole drama swerving into Shin-bi's conflict was uncalled for. It's like a cheap way to draw in and play with the viewers emotions. If you have a soft spot for kids, you'll fall right into it...and if you're not, this is what you get...
Néa Vanille wrote:I see everyone loves Shin-bi. Um. Well, personally, I think the kid has those huge anime eyes that make her look like she had surgery. Yeah, she's pretty cute, but I don't have a soft spot for children, so I didn't care much for her.
:lol

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Nov 4th, '05, 19:35

Néa Vanille wrote:I disagree with many of you. Wonderful Life is one of my absolute favourite dramas right now, even though it got quite a bit worse towards the middle. How can you not love Wonderful Life with such a charismatic Kim Jae Won? He has a million watt smile! It lights up his entire face, and that's what makes him so damn attractive. :mrgreen: I even like him better than Bi in Full House. Eugene started out really pretty too, but I agree that the shorter hairstyle was a bad choice, it made her look too old and serious compared to her flippant, long-haired, bandana-wearing past.

As for the 2 supports characters, I really, really dislike the woman. She is so uncharistmatic and doesn't fit the funnier direction of the show. I didn't like her in Full House and I like her even worse in Wonderful Life. The guy I didn't care much for, either, but he was all right. I really, really fell in love with Kim Jae Won's smile, though. :lol

I see everyone loves Shin-bi. Um. Well, personally, I think the kid has those huge anime eyes that make her look like she had surgery. :goggle: Yeah, she's pretty cute, but I don't have a soft spot for children, so I didn't care much for her.
Wow...I couldn't have said it better myself! Kim Jae Won is a great actor. Love all his dramas. Is it me or did he get a little chunky? So is Lee Jihoon. I like him as an actor. :lol: Not a big fan of Eugene. Though I haven't finished the series, I don't find her the least bit interesting...

Never liked that girl from Bright Girl's success either. She seems to play that same character all the time.

To put it lightly, I don't really like children either. :sweat: So I don't see what the big deal is with Shin-bi. *shrugs*

SkyyBlue

Post by SkyyBlue » Mar 23rd, '06, 00:52

Wonderful Life is a great Kdrama.

I absolutely loved it :w00t:

ammon

Post by ammon » Apr 5th, '06, 05:29

hihi XD..

so far iv downloaded up to episode 8 and i plan on watching it after i finish getting it all but it seems to be missing episode 9.. does anyone where where i can get it?
please and thank you XD :unsure: :lol :P

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 21st, '06, 18:27

I like this drama too so funny....i think kjw & eugene looks cute together....worth watching drama.... :whistling:

[img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i217/ ... kjwkyj.jpg[/img]
Last edited by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 on Apr 27th, '06, 17:56, edited 1 time in total.

ukoziak

Post by ukoziak » Apr 27th, '06, 15:08

I just finished watching this great series and I was wondering if anyone has any behind the scenes and/or ngs. I really want to watch those!

royalblood

Post by royalblood » Apr 27th, '06, 15:25

i really enjoyed watching wonderful life............. :D and shin-bi was really, really cute.......... :lol :wub: but i wasn't that impressed with the ending.... :scratch:

aibakaneko

Post by aibakaneko » Apr 29th, '06, 08:26

I love this drama.. SO ADORABLy FUNNY!

iostream

Post by iostream » May 1st, '06, 02:25

I think this drama is not so good. She (Yoo Jin) performs much better in "Save the Last Dance for Me" aka "Last Dance is with Me" where the story is also better. "Wonderful Life" made me skip through some parts because its so boring :scratch: . I just wanted to see the ending. I'm going to delete this drama from my hard drive pretty soon. Waste of my time :cussing: . I wish I knew what I know now, then I would have gotten better ones :glare: . Watch "Save the Last Dance for Me" aka "Last Dance is with Me"!!! More romantic and better story!

ukoziak

Post by ukoziak » May 4th, '06, 21:21

Does anyone know where I can NGs of this drama series?

kylagurl
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kylagurl » May 29th, '06, 16:38

ok, this might seem really stupid but can anyone tell me if this series is available for download on d-addicts? i mean with english subtitles. I found a thread that seems to have it but I forgot to save it... I really don't know how to use clubbox. or does anyone know where else is it available for d/l? thanks loads!!! :) *very grateful*

CCS_Tomoyo

Post by CCS_Tomoyo » Jul 4th, '06, 06:31

The drama was quite funny and really cute. I started to cry somewhere near the end. Although, I didn't like the ending at all. >___<;; I was also confused too.. But overall, it's a good drama. ^^

junkiLUVIN101

Post by junkiLUVIN101 » Sep 8th, '06, 05:02

i loved this drama, it made me cry alot during the end which is rare for me. very good and funny

Bam-Bam

Post by Bam-Bam » Oct 1st, '06, 04:49

You can now watch most of the K-Dramas at Utube if you're tired of downloading :P

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?u ... Vi&page=40 :thumright:

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Oct 1st, '06, 05:06

Oh yeah, nothing like seeing my work butchered on ScrewTube...

Caja

Post by Caja » Oct 1st, '06, 11:52

My sis told me this story is very interesting and soooo sad! I will watch this drama on the weekend :cheers:

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Dec 25th, '06, 03:34

Can anyone please confirm for me whether the little girl dies at the end or not? Because I have children of my own and I do NOT want to watch a series where young kids die - especially due to a terminal illness. Overall though, the series seems very interesting.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Dec 25th, '06, 13:32

I think it's not really worth watching.

The first few episodes are grandness, extremely funny and I fell in love with the series!! However, it started to drag around episode 6 or so and by episode 10, I stopped, before you even found out about the little girl's disease. I hate dramas that start so brilliantly and then start to suck so much by the time they hit episode 10. :cry:

It's interesting how many shows I've abandoned at episode 10. I pretty much stop all boring dramas then and if I watch episode 11, it means I will finish the drama. It's not even a conscious decision, episode 10 is just usually the point when I say, "I can't take it anymore." :lol

@kobe: I'm not 100% sure and I didn't bother to check, but my KDrama-experience tells me she doesn't die.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Dec 25th, '06, 17:56

It's amazing to me sometimes when someone comes in with "It's not worth watching", and comments of that nature when they haven't even watched the whole damn thing!!

@Nea Vanile: If you've learned anything about K-Dramas yet, you'd know that if they're going to be draggy anywhere, it's usually in the 9-13 ep range somewhere. Many extremely good dramas have some slow spots that pick up (and no, this one doesn't drag at all, according to most who've seen it).
So shame on you for condemning a show you haven't even watched, and shame again for putting out an opinion you're not qualified to give.

A lot of your comments I agree with, but you're waaaay off base on this one.

Ah well, at least you can't do much spoiler damage since you couldn't be bothered to actually watch it before voicing your opinion....

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Dec 25th, '06, 19:17

I happen to know the kind of drama kobe hates from earlier threads and decided to post to advice kobe not to watch something I'm fairly certain he won't like. If it seems certain that kobe will dislike the last part of the drama due to the focus on the little girl's disease, that means he was hoping for an entertaining lead-up. I felt qualified to help him out there. I don't usually talk about dramas I disliked, whether I finished them or not, but I liked kobe's previous posts and got an idea of what he liked and wished to give him advice.

But, aNtoK, just so that you are happy:

Dear kobe,

I watched the first 12 episodes of Wonderful Life. I initially thought 10, but then remembered that I sat through 2 more agonizingly slow episodes.

It starts off, in my opinion, as very fun but start to not make much sense shortly after and was by episode 6 a pain to watch. Unlike most KDramas, msot of which start to slow down in the middle part, Wonderful Life seemed to switch its genre to me a few episodes after the hilarious introduction and furst turned into a boring mess and then a weeping melodrama. I stopped at episode 12, but since I haven't finished it, I can't tell you about the redeeming (or not) qualities of the ending of this drama. But seeing as how you mentioned you didn't like terminal illnesses in dramas and we both know that it's a central theme in the ending fourth of the drama, I just wanted to inform that the build-up to the disease (which may or may not have been well-done) was quite lacklustre in my and many other people's opinions. I hope I was able to give you a kind of insight into the drama, which I suspect you will not like given of what I know about your preferences and from the 3/4ths of the drama that I actually managed to sit through.

-- Nea

Please no more snappy replies now, okay? :cry:
Last edited by Néa Vanille on Dec 25th, '06, 19:52, edited 1 time in total.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Dec 25th, '06, 19:49

Like anything, everyone has an opinion. Also note, my friend, that the name you mention "shares your taste in Kdrama 98% of the time", which would be, for you, a fairly valid guide for your own viewing tastes, and that's good for your purposes. I'd also venture that the "overwhelming majority of people you trust" also tend to share similar drama taste as yourself. Simply understanding that they're your opinions and that opinions vary widely on what is and isn't good or entertaining is enough.
Some folks like the long, slow-developing, sometimes draggy dramas with all the melodramatic trimmings, and some prefer the short attention-span theater shows where there's something new and excliting in every episode, and others like to change it up a bit, etc.

My intent wasn't to hurl accusations your way, though I do stand by not judging something you haven't watched fully. Saying "It bored me out of my skull so I didn't finish it", etc. is fine. A lot of it comes down to what you expect going into watching something. I'm a little surprised that you found the more serious tone toward the middle eps as a shock, as if you read any of the synops or anything you'd know that the little girl has a life-threatening disease before even starting the show.

For what it's worth, I rarely give other's opinions of a show more than about 3 seconds of consideration when deciding whether or not to watch something either. Never know what someone else will like.

Where you find it draggy or convoluted, I found it to be engaging as it spent time on a lot of the details of character development, etc. that sometimes get short-changed in the interest of holding people's attention. And that the storyline was far from a mess that doesn't make any sense. It actually seemed to flow pretty organically and believably, with a nice bonus being that the characters aren't black-and-white bad or good guys, but just people with everyday pettiness and insecurities to go with the love, courage, and gradual acceptance of themselves and the situations they're found in.

I'd take that over the cookie-cutter plots of so many other show that are coming out of late.
Of course, that's just an opinion....

btw, of course I make a drama out of many things. It's a drama site already!!!!!!!:P

Well, we're off to Grandma's house to open presents and make a general mess of things for awhile.

Merry Christmas all!!!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Dec 25th, '06, 19:54

Don't worry Nea, I tend to get snappy when someone criticizes this particular show for some reason. Maybe because this and Last Dance were the ones that got me subbing in the first place? Whatever. Still my favorite Kdrama regardless....

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Dec 25th, '06, 19:59

Merry Christmas.

To give the show credit, I will admit that both Eugene and Kim Jae Won were endearing leads and pleasant to watch and if you like either lead enough, you may not mind the draggy middle part. And no, I didn't know anything about the terminal disease thing until past the first few episodes and was endlessly disappointed that the brilliant comedy of the first 2 or 3 episodes just ceased to be.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Dec 25th, '06, 22:18

This is what I love about the D-addicts community - So much drama! j/k guys :) No seriously, although the community is kinda passive, it has much more mature and rational discussions as compared to other similar communities.

Thank you both Néa and Antok for expressing your opinions on this series. If anything, it has actually increased my interest in it. You are pretty much correct in your evaluations of my taste in k-drama's Néa, but I am strange in a way that Autumn Tale is one of my favorite dramas despite the fact many people found it dragging.

Who knows, only time will tell. I will report back when I have completed the series :)

Merry Xmas to you both and the rest of the DA community!

jun`

Post by jun` » Jan 1st, '07, 01:57

i wnana see this.. on a youtube music video of the theme song i would guess? someone said its like the korean version of the thai lakorn 'oom ruk' which i liked very much.

plus this has caught my attention, what a cute family

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jan 4th, '07, 15:59

[img]http://img.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wond ... to_top.jpg[/img]

It's just a little crush ...

Before I post my comments on this series, there's something I need to get out in the open. I have a crush on Kim Eugene. I know this is gonna make me sound like a teenager still dealing with puberty, but I feel weak in the knees every time she's on screen. My heart seems to beat a bit faster too. This may or may not affect my opinion on the series :|

I see trees of green

Wonderful Life is your typical boy-meets-girl, boy-doesn't-realize-he-likes-her-because-he's-still-hung-up-on-a-girl-who-doesn't
like-him kinda story. There's also love triangles, terminal illnesses. You name it. We've all seen it before, there's nothing new that this series brings to the table, but where it lacks in originality, it makes up for in charm, and an abundance of cuteness. I guess you can pretty much determine whether you'll like this series purely on how you feel about the cast and/or the characters.

Red roses too

Speaking of the cast, I have to admit I've fallen for Kim Eugene. Before I watched this series I didn't really think much of her. I was kinda expecting her not to be a good actress and I didn't even think she was pretty from the pictures I had seen. But wow, she surprised me a great deal. Not only can she act, but she totally lights up the scene every time she's on screen (and she does get a lot of screen time). I don't really know what it is. She's nowhere near as stunningly beautiful as Song Hye Kyo or as sexy and mysterious as Kim Tae Hee, but she has this natural, wholesome girl-next-door look that is very appealing to me. I'll definitely be watching Save the Last Dance in the near future despite having turned it down earlier on.

As for Kim Jae Won, I found him slightly annoying in the early episodes. The way he makes his eyes all pop-out and his smile ... what do so many girls find cute about it? He seemed to over-act quite a bit, but it wasn't a big enough deterrent to put me off. He did however grow on me as the series progressed, and I found him very convincing in the serious and sad parts, which is ironic, because of his goofy appearance.

The girl who played Shin-Bi was of course, adorable. But her eyes are a bit strange - just like KJW - where the right eye is bigger than the left. Hmm...like father, like daughter I guess. Very talented little girl though.

Setting the pace

I found the pace of this show very similar to that of Love Story in Harvard, where everything is really sweet, light-hearted and fast paced for the first half and then just seems to grind to a halt in the 2nd half. Between episodes 9-12 were a bit draggy, but it wasn't anything intolerable. Flashbacks were used quite often, but at least they weren't used for the entire duration of a song like in the previous series I watched, What Happened in Bali.

OST

The soundtrack was decent, there were a couple of nice ballads, but there weren't any memorable tracks like in the similar series Full House.

Full House with a kid

Overall, I found this series akin to Full House ... but with a kid. Plenty of arguing and angst between the two leads, and of course, Han Eun Jung's character in WL is almost a carbon copy of Kang Hye Won in FH. Not much of a story, but the characters are charming enough to hold your interest. At the end of it all, I did find this series to be relatively enjoyable, but I keep on asking myself, what if someone else played the female lead instead of Eugene? Someone like Han Ji Hye, who apparently declined the role (?) for eg. The truthful answer is that I probably would've stopped watching after the first 5 or 6 episodes. But this series introduced me to Kim Eugene, so I guess it will always hold a special place in my memory.

:-)

Bob-Gratton

Post by Bob-Gratton » Jan 29th, '07, 06:24

Im just at episode 8
I dont know if im the only to think that
But Jun Se-Jin deserves more Do-hyun then Han Seung Wan.Jun Se-Jin would be SURELY more happy with Do-hyun even with the baby

mayva

Post by mayva » Feb 2nd, '07, 16:54

I enjoyed this drama, just finished it yesterday however it is one that I probably wouldn't watch again until maybe another 5 years or so. Eugene is just superb in here and Jaewon's emotional scenes were portrayed wonderfully, I cried everytime he cried so that says a lot about his acting... he's improved I would have to say. Jihoon who played Do Hyun took my breath away... he's just so adorable but I would have to say he still needs room to grow in the acting business.

blueshieldqueens

Post by blueshieldqueens » Feb 11th, '07, 22:44

I love this drama too. Kim Eugene, Sung Yu Ri, and Han Ga In are the best . :wub: :wub: :thumright: I love three of them and love all the movies they are in. Come back to WL, Eugene and KJW are so sweet. Love their chemistry even I love Eugene and Ji Sung in SLDFM more :wub:

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Feb 15th, '07, 05:34

i love this drama i really like kim eugene she is very preety and very kind.. i already watched save the last danced i like it too but wonderful life is the best drama of eugene! so when she came in philippnes and they said that she will be a guest i wowowee(tv show in philippines) me and my cousin decided to go there so she asked her mother and our autie to accompany us in wowowee and they approved :mrgreen: .. but we failed to enter the studio :cry: ... then we came up with an idea :idea: .. we waited for her in the parking exit.. when her car arrived she saw us then she told the driver to stop the car and she opened the window she let us take her picture and get her autograph :cheers: ... we are very lucky because there are only four of us there... and eugene is very kind to do that because behind her car there is a bus and 6 guards of her in a motorcycle. she traffic them just for the four of us :D ... and gosh she looked a korean vertion of lindsay lohan in person!!!!

blueshieldqueens

Post by blueshieldqueens » Feb 16th, '07, 04:45

majing_28 wrote:i love this drama i really like kim eugene she is very preety and very kind.. i already watched save the last danced i like it too but wonderful life is the best drama of eugene! so when she came in philippnes and they said that she will be a guest i wowowee(tv show in philippines) me and my cousin decided to go there so she asked her mother and our autie to accompany us in wowowee and they approved :mrgreen: .. but we failed to enter the studio :cry: ... then we came up with an idea :idea: .. we waited for her in the parking exit.. when her car arrived she saw us then she told the driver to stop the car and she opened the window she let us take her picture and get her autograph :cheers: ... we are very lucky because there are only four of us there... and eugene is very kind to do that because behind her car there is a bus and 6 guards of her in a motorcycle. she traffic them just for the four of us :D ... and gosh she looked a korean vertion of lindsay lohan in person!!!!
That's for real . Wow I'm so jealous now . For sure she looks very beautiful in real haaaa. Wow good for you :thumright: :thumright: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: . You're guy in Phi so lucky. I saw some clips when Eugene came to Phi, just hope someday she'll come to US . hix hix

bean

Post by bean » Feb 16th, '07, 10:36

Is the main actor in this drama name Kim Rae-Won who act in Romance??

i like him, if he act in this drama i will watch it later :P ...

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Feb 16th, '07, 10:44

bean wrote:Is the main actor in this drama name Kim Jae-Won who act in Romance??

i like him, if he act in this drama i will watch it later :P ...
Fixed :wink:

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Feb 23rd, '07, 03:49

blueshieldqueens wrote:
majing_28 wrote:i love this drama i really like kim eugene she is very preety and very kind.. i already watched save the last danced i like it too but wonderful life is the best drama of eugene! so when she came in philippnes and they said that she will be a guest i wowowee(tv show in philippines) me and my cousin decided to go there so she asked her mother and our autie to accompany us in wowowee and they approved :mrgreen: .. but we failed to enter the studio :cry: ... then we came up with an idea :idea: .. we waited for her in the parking exit.. when her car arrived she saw us then she told the driver to stop the car and she opened the window she let us take her picture and get her autograph :cheers: ... we are very lucky because there are only four of us there... and eugene is very kind to do that because behind her car there is a bus and 6 guards of her in a motorcycle. she traffic them just for the four of us :D ... and gosh she looked a korean vertion of lindsay lohan in person!!!!
That's for real . Wow I'm so jealous now . For sure she looks very beautiful in real haaaa. Wow good for you :thumright: :thumright: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: . You're guy in Phi so lucky. I saw some clips when Eugene came to Phi, just hope someday she'll come to US . hix hix
i agree with you he is so lucky i really don't know why he is the one chosen to sing with eugene :scratch: i guess his voice is funny and thats why eugene keeps on laughing at that part :D hope her drama will be famouse here in japan too.. so i can see her again :cheers:
[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1341/5 ... 715697.jpg[/img]
beautiful eugene