Glass Shoes (SBS, 2002)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
leduytien

Glass Shoes (SBS, 2002)

Post by leduytien » Apr 21st, '05, 10:31

Was the movie "Glass shoes" here yet? I watched it a long very long time ago and it is one of the best Korean drama I ever watched! Hoping it would be here sometime...

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Apr 21st, '05, 10:56

yup i wanted to watch it too. :lol

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 21st, '05, 11:24

Nope, it hasn't been uploaded here.

albapeach

Post by albapeach » Apr 23rd, '05, 20:10

http://clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa

u can load it on that clubbox ^3^ it's low quality though

Jules

Post by Jules » Apr 24th, '05, 21:15

is it yuri gudu? i loved dat story too. I wanted to kill the evil **** person in that drama doe xD

Koi-2

looking for some reviews!

Post by Koi-2 » Jun 13th, '05, 17:27

I just watched the 1st two episodes and I can’t wait for the rest!
and I was wondering if can anyone send me some links to reviews/fanpages? Spoilers are fine at 40 episodes its required :lol

Koisuiren

Koi-2

Looking for the show on DVD any type fine!

Post by Koi-2 » Jun 13th, '05, 17:36

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the TV version w/ English subs
on DVD? This can be a homemade set so long as they will work (don’t want any blank disks).

koisuiren

Misa

Post by Misa » Jun 13th, '05, 18:32

I'm very happy!
I don't know Glass shoes eps. 1/2 are available with subutitles.
I love this drama (and SJS :wub: );I have got it without sub but I don't understand the korean :P

Thanks a lot!!

shayla

Great acting anyways

Post by shayla » Oct 11th, '05, 22:03

Just finished watching it.
Here are spoilers so don't continue if you haven't seen it yet.
Was disappointed how it ended. I think Jang Jae Hyuk should have gotten the girl in the end, or they could have run to eachother at the airport or perhaps made a promise to meet again and be together after some time had passed. I would like to think that would have happened. I like So Ji Sub very much, don't think wrong but I think there was more attraction between Lee Sun-Woo and Jang Jae Hyuk.

I think the bad girl wasn't good in crying at the end, she didn't act very naturally, like the wall would really crumble on her.

Also who is that actor who plays friend of Park Chul-woong, Sun-Tak I think? He isn't mentioned anywhere but on the official site with a picture.

cutefluffy

Post by cutefluffy » Oct 12th, '05, 13:43

anyone has the soundtrack for this series?
i love all songs in this series..
i wish to download them.. thx

Cinemade

Post by Cinemade » Nov 5th, '05, 10:23

Watched about 3 eps so far. Like it alot so far...too bad that it seems the child acting is over. These first few eps with them were really good!

By the way, is it just me or does the child character Kim Tae Hee look like the actress Kim Tae Hee? Maybe its just the name that makes me think it looks like her.

thegto

Post by thegto » Sep 30th, '07, 12:26

albapeach wrote:http://clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa

u can load it on that clubbox ^3^ it's low quality though
hmm the ´files were removed from the box :pale:

bean

Post by bean » Oct 9th, '07, 08:46

Erm, sorry for spamming, but can i noe whteher this drama got Jisub in it?

Coz i remember there is a drama act by jisub name glass slipper or glass shoes :scratch: ..

Please tell me, someone . Thanks ~

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Oct 9th, '07, 23:47

bean wrote:Erm, sorry for spamming, but can i noe whteher this drama got Jisub in it?

Coz i remember there is a drama act by jisub name glass slipper or glass shoes :scratch: ..

Yes, So Ji Sub was in this series. It was one of his earlier roles, i love him in this role, he was super sweet! He goes after the actress that plays Kim Tae Hee in the story and they even dated in real life, they're really cute together! ^___^

bean

Post by bean » Oct 10th, '07, 15:37

anhnie wrote:
bean wrote:Erm, sorry for spamming, but can i noe whteher this drama got Jisub in it?

Yes, So Ji Sub was in this series. It was one of his earlier roles, i love him in this role, he was super sweet! He goes after the actress that plays Kim Tae Hee in the story and they even dated in real life, they're really cute together! ^___^
Thank you for the explaination. :lol But i am confused , the gurl dat play Kim Tae Hee in the story? What do u mean?? N who is the gurl who dated jisub in real life? Ush, i'm die'ing to noe. > <

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Oct 10th, '07, 20:53

bean wrote:
anhnie wrote:

Thank you for the explaination. :lol But i am confused , the gurl dat play Kim Tae Hee in the story? What do u mean?? N who is the gurl who dated jisub in real life? Ush, i'm die'ing to noe. > <
Sorry disregard what I said in the earlier post, I got it wrong...here's the real deal:

In Glass Slippers, Ji Sup plays the role of Park Chul-woong, who is really poor but he has a passionate heart. He goes after Kim Hyun Ju, the actress who plays Kim Yun-hee / Lee Sun-woo in the series. In the series, they play as a couple and in real life, him and Kim Hyun Ju even dated for a while. And now they're just good friends. They're really cute together in the series! You should check it out if you can find it, it's kinda long though...but i liked it...kinda sad and slow at some parts but i just loved watching SJS, he made it all worth it. kekkee

bean

Post by bean » Oct 12th, '07, 04:43

Oic, so that is the story :lol . Thanks for ur explaination . Never noe jisub dated the gurl b4, but i oso didnt noe who is the actress u mention *_*. Yeah, i like watch jisub drama, so i think this might be good. I'll try to find this drama.

Thank you. ~

myden

Post by myden » Sep 14th, '08, 01:21

Can anyone tell me why i cant download from Club Box? Im trying to download Glass Shoes.. Please help!

sveta

Post by sveta » Jun 28th, '09, 19:55

For those who are searching for drama, try am-addiction.com.

http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index ... owforum=33

Be sure to register and enjoy ;)