My Name is Kim Sam-Soon (MBC, 2005)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
-Linhi3-

Post by -Linhi3- » Nov 14th, '05, 08:24

kim sun ah looks a bit fat in MNIKSS but she doesnt look fat in the poster She's on Duty. Yup she's so down to earth, i love KSS personalities. She's kute :) I'm downloading ep. 5 :D hihi cant wait to watch it .

sentosa

Post by sentosa » Nov 19th, '05, 04:44

this series is great... ^_^

but can someone please kindly re-seed ep 16... a lot of us are stuck at 99.9%... thanks in advance

servantryforgood

Post by servantryforgood » Nov 19th, '05, 09:02

hehe
i just started it too.
yeah, i saw She's on Duty and saw a spot in this asian-american woman's magazine [how specific is THAT?] where she took some glamour shots and did an interview, and she looked good.
i can't say im terribly attracted to her face, though. but i love her personality. i think that'd hook me if i met her in real life.
i wanna see when daniel henney comes out in this series [i'm only on ep. 2 -_-] people compare me to this guy, since im half korean too. altho... he's built.. hahaha... and he's a model... hahahaha. but at least we have one similarity.

jennyvu

Post by jennyvu » Nov 22nd, '05, 02:34

i have to say i am desepointed in the ending -_-

SwtAznStar

Post by SwtAznStar » Nov 22nd, '05, 02:45

i love this drama, its so funny and hyun bin is so hot!!!

servantryforgood

Post by servantryforgood » Nov 22nd, '05, 08:24

oh no T_T huk.. i hope the ending doesn't suck...
and yeah, she gained weight for this film

i think the main actress acts really well
i think the main guy acts not so well, he just acts corny
the hybrid guy [go hybridsss] is an ok actor, but i think he's got it really easy, since he's just playing a part he lives all the time
but i think the sick girl was a fantastic crier. she was really awesome at jerking her tears just halfway and holding it, etc.

its obvious this drama caught on so crazily because of how normal people can relate to it

i also love that main chef guy! he cracks me up!

hanhan

Post by hanhan » Nov 22nd, '05, 08:38

i have finished this drama longtime ago but i am still in love wiht it htis drama is the best one ever i think the conflit in it is sos meaningful i am aa chubby girl too and this drama make me feel better about myself KSS is great she is she is so so natural be herself no acting or pretending i love it she is my idol and Huyn Bin oh my god he is the most hansome guy in the world i think he is the best in all of Korean actors he is so cute

ebony

Post by ebony » Nov 24th, '05, 20:22

I absoulety loved this drama i found it funny and serious and was totally obsessed with it when i was watching it i couldn't wait for the next episode. I haven't really found another drama to match this one and after watching it i was stuck on what to watch next. As for the ending i loved it, i loved everything about it.

bb

where did you watch it?

Post by bb » Nov 25th, '05, 04:43

does neone know where to d/l this movie? with english or chinese subtitles? preferably english? i've been waiting for it for a long time

servantryforgood

Post by servantryforgood » Nov 25th, '05, 18:31

umm.. go to "torrents," then type in sam soon, and they're all there. the subtitle files are around there somewhere, too.

anyway, i think the ending wasn't too bad. i wanted heejin to end up with henry, and i thought it was awesome that henry said he'd wait for her and they'd go together. since back in his korean house he said if he was her, he would have done anything for his girl, go half koreans =D. and as much as a doucher as samshik [hun] is, im glad she ended up with samsoon. man, i liked the ending!

but i wish they expanded on samsoon's unnie + the chef guy.. hahahah, that was such an awesome side story^^ that chef is my hero. oh, and the temp pastesserie was so cute! that creepy guy stole her first kiss! that was supposed to be mine! she looked so great with her hair down =]

also, i watched the henry + "sophie" conversation in jaeju like 4 times already hahah. i love it so much. it reminds me of when i went to korea^^ and in fact, the book he was holding, "survival korean" is a really well known book written by the first non-korean to graduate with a degree in korean from yonsei university in seoul! my sister has that book =]

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Nov 25th, '05, 18:33

Im going to download this one, my korean friend loves Hyun bin so I had to sit there with her watching the drama in korean

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Nov 25th, '05, 18:39

poo, Im like the old lady on Murder, she wrote..everywhere she goes, there's a murder case and no body wants her in their town. every topic I go to, people avoid me :(

servantryforgood

Post by servantryforgood » Nov 25th, '05, 19:42

avoid you?
huh? you just posted like not even an hour ago ~ ?
*confusion. and that's a really wierd analogy for someone avoiding someone

servantryforgood

Post by servantryforgood » Nov 25th, '05, 19:45

oh YO
does anyone know that song they ALWAYS played in KSS?
it was a pretty dramatic sounding song...
but seriously, they always played this song... with the guy singing in it >.<
sorry, not so descriptive ~
or does anyone have the ost?

ebony

Post by ebony » Nov 25th, '05, 20:56

I have the ost but im not sure what song you mean ill have a listen again and see if i can find the song you are talking about. :D

The FloWer

Post by The FloWer » Nov 26th, '05, 15:33

I love MNIKSS and the OST too. I love Sam Shik, he's so hot!!!

amour

Post by amour » Nov 27th, '05, 02:40

this seems like a good kdrama with two good looking actors

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 28th, '05, 07:43

im just up to ep 14 but i hav to say bout this...
er im not sure if we can discuss stuff in the drama here so illl just use a spoiler tag keke
even tho i luv this drama and KSS herself, but i think that its pretty disappointin for sam shik to leave his exgf like that... i havent seen the endin yet so im just going to say wat i felt after watchin ep 13 :D i mean his love and heejin seems pretty much like a true love to me... becuz he was waitin for her even tho he was heart broken... and she made a mistake in leavin him without sayin anythin but it was all logical... he just lost his family members, she didnt want to hurt him even more... well girls use to think like that ...so the fact that he changes and now hes in luv with sam soon disappoints me a lil bit... its just like tellin me that true love never exists... when ur bf meets sm1 better, funnier, he ll forget bout u rite away even if u guys r in a relationship... i felt bad for heejin too... at the earlier eps i didnt like her... but now she seems to suffer a lot... illness and now her love broke up with her... poor little girl.... she tries so hard too... n i think the person who plays heejin is pretty good.... she totally changes my point of view bout her throughout the drama
lol k im goin to watch the endin n see if there might be any change that d make me feel happy bout this drama keke
o and 1 more
now i feel like sam soon is the third person who comes into a good relationship of sm1's ... i dunno... its like stealing another person's bf... but i mean its realistic... ppl r like that nowadays so lol ... after all this drama is very realistic... u hav to fight for the guy u love, eh?

daalig

Post by daalig » Nov 28th, '05, 10:43

amour wrote:this seems like a good kdrama with two good looking actors
I hope you mean the two male leads.

/MNIKSS, only drama where I hated ALL the female characters. And I usually like em all!

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Nov 28th, '05, 18:25

daalig wrote:
/MNIKSS, only drama where I hated ALL the female characters. And I usually like em all!
physically?
Let's see how shallow I can be :whistling: ... Samsoon is a bit fat. Hee jin is a stick(it makes me wonder if they did that intentionally :roll ). The two ugly witches(samsoon's childhood friend and captain jang(?)), are, yes, witches--too much chin going on there. Samsoon's junior baker is cute but forgettable. Sajangnim's secretary is a total weirdo. Samsoon said Hyunbin's mom looks like some kinda fish(salmon? milkfish? I forgot) and her own mom is like a chicken...tak, tak, tak...nags too much.
I thought Samsoon's sister is pretty but her side story with that chef sucked so bad that I didnt really care. A bunch of interesting ladies indeed.

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Nov 28th, '05, 18:37

i haven't seen this yet and i really want to but it seems to me that a lot of people keep saying sam soon is a bit fat. the drama is being advertised as korea's answer to bridget jones so she's supposed to be fat. from the pictures i've seen, she doesn't even look fat!

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Nov 28th, '05, 21:31

anglvue wrote:i haven't seen this yet and i really want to but it seems to me that a lot of people keep saying sam soon is a bit fat. the drama is being advertised as korea's answer to bridget jones so she's supposed to be fat. from the pictures i've seen, she doesn't even look fat!
I've read somewhere that she purposely gained weight for this drama, so if people keep saying she is "a bit fat", didn't she succeed then? KSA is a tall lady, and if we bring her here in N.A., I don't think she'll be categorized as being fat at all. Asians and Caucasians have totally different criteria on the word "fat", if you know what I mean.
Anyway, I don't see why the comments would have stopped you on watching this drama. If you read this thread thoroughly, you'll know that there are a lot more good reviews about MNIKSS depicting Sam Soon as the new Korean heroine of 2005...or a few of those "Hyun Bin is So hot" kind of posts. I don't think it's the best drama of 2005, but it's definitely one of the highest--if not the highest-- ratings(viewership) this year.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 29th, '05, 05:00

i think its good.. better than full house ^^ full house was good for the first 10 eps... after that it was... meh -.- ... and ya in NY sam soon wouldnt even be considered as "fat" hehe
heejin is too skinny...
somehow i like most of the female characters in this drama... pretty interestin indeed :D

avexdevil

Post by avexdevil » Nov 29th, '05, 05:25

feelgood drama, like densha, one party has to be lesser looking than the other :cheers: .
I reckon samshik and henry are really hot in the show (and this is coming from a guy). Just too bad, I think the females are falling short :whistling:

avexdevil

Post by avexdevil » Nov 29th, '05, 05:29

just might add, saw some pics of ksa when she was slim, she's actually quite a looker :P.

fwenatic

Post by fwenatic » Nov 29th, '05, 05:35

servantryforgood wrote:oh YO
does anyone know that song they ALWAYS played in KSS?
it was a pretty dramatic sounding song...
but seriously, they always played this song... with the guy singing in it >.<
sorry, not so descriptive ~
or does anyone have the ost?
yeap i love that song!!! I listen 2 it on repeat one whole day!! XD
its called She is by Clazziquai a pretty good korean band that is consisted of 2 guys and 1 gal. Anyway just dwload the ost. The torrent is available in D-addicts you know.

yeah this series is addicting , its interesting, funny, and not overrated. The characters are down to earth and seriously hilarious. ahaha. A must watch ok~ at first it will seem like an okay series, but as u go on, it gets really really interesting~ :lol

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Nov 29th, '05, 09:21

i reread my post and i think i see why it was misinterpreted. what i really meant to say, and didn't do so well in saying is what you said, jaycee05. the drama is meant for her to be fat.. i keep reading things where people complain about her being fat in the drama and it's like, "duh! she's supposed to look that way."
my last comment wasn't meant as a bad thing, it was meant more like she's normal looking. not super skinny, not super sexy but normal plain jane, which is a good thing.
none of the comments have detered me from watching the drama. i'm actually waiting to buy it on dvd so i can click on the yesasia ad here and help support d-addicts. :thumright:

aly8887

Post by aly8887 » Nov 29th, '05, 14:28

Oh, I completely loved this show... it was sooo funny especially the toilet scene...haha :D

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Nov 30th, '05, 07:21

that song She is rocks!!! i luv it ^^

fwenatic

Post by fwenatic » Nov 30th, '05, 14:15

yeah totally!!
Clazziquai is also a great band. Go check them out!
Their style is similar to Jamiroquai only more enphasized on the beat and has great voices!

vicky

Post by vicky » Nov 30th, '05, 20:41

for me, this drama is the best korean serie i have ever seen. Do you know if there is a second part ? in my opinion, the history is not really ended : what about sam soon 's sister's love story ? and Hyun Bin and Sam soon, won't they marry ? What about Hyun Bin's mother ?

endocarp

Post by endocarp » Dec 17th, '05, 01:52

could someone message me a URL to a clubbox with the series? :)
i really wanna check it out~~

JapanSuki

Post by JapanSuki » Dec 20th, '05, 21:58

Note:
First R3 retail DVD is torrented at asiandvdclub. :P
Of course, I bought the boxset. ^_^
Still waiting for my R1 boxset to arrive. \o/

endocarp

Post by endocarp » Dec 21st, '05, 21:10

nevermind found it at japaneseguys cb~

EskimoPie

Post by EskimoPie » Dec 22nd, '05, 02:38

hey, does anyone know the song in episode 6, the one where the restaurant workers are dancing too? :P

kko_lit

Post by kko_lit » Dec 22nd, '05, 02:46

EskimoPie wrote:hey, does anyone know the song in episode 6, the one where the restaurant workers are dancing too? :P
it's Ung Dung Ee - "Banana Girl" :mrgreen:

jrey

sam shik's ringtone

Post by jrey » Dec 23rd, '05, 08:06

Does anyone know where to get the ringtone that Sam Shik used? I think it sounded soooo cuteeee :wub:

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Dec 23rd, '05, 09:52

JapanSuki wrote:Note:
First R3 retail DVD is torrented at asiandvdclub. :P
Of course, I bought the boxset. ^_^
Still waiting for my R1 boxset to arrive. \o/
kinda sucks that the dvd club is gone :(

sands

Post by sands » Dec 23rd, '05, 14:02

Hello.

I'm just getting this series now. I believe there's 16 episodes in total, but I only got the first 15 torrents. Anyone have episode 16?

himenajima

Post by himenajima » Dec 23rd, '05, 15:30

sands wrote:Hello.

I'm just getting this series now. I believe there's 16 episodes in total, but I only got the first 15 torrents. Anyone have episode 16?
you can find it on clubbox if you use that. on slyver's box
or soompi has low quality files.

eileenb

Post by eileenb » Dec 23rd, '05, 15:45

i download the raw n english subtittles fm here n i found the english subtittle is somehow too fast then the actors speaking...how come?
did anyone hv tis problem?

jrey

Ringtone of Sam Shik

Post by jrey » Dec 23rd, '05, 16:21

Hello, Hello...

Anyone know where to get the ringtone that Sam Shik uses???? Pleassssse.....

:wub:

vofzxy

Post by vofzxy » Dec 28th, '05, 15:02

i wonder if anyone asked :::
wats wrong with the name SAM SOON 三顺
its like haveing 3 smooth flowing things or maybe soemthing else i dunno

love? career? family?

hmmmmm

smilez15

Post by smilez15 » Dec 31st, '05, 20:22

hi can anyone seed ep 14 torrent or post a link for the ep please? i can't use clubbox and it's going at 1kb/s right now. thanks so much!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 31st, '05, 20:37

vofzxy wrote:i wonder if anyone asked :::
wats wrong with the name SAM SOON 三顺
its like haveing 3 smooth flowing things or maybe soemthing else i dunno

love? career? family?

hmmmmm
well, you can't really use the chinese translation to judge the name, especially since it's a translation based on sound rather than meaning. please read what fendercat wrote in this forum about the name. basically, any name ending with Soon seems old-fashioned and 'country'. that's why Sam Soon didn't like it. plus, Sam just means 'third' so overall it's a unattractive name. :-)

vofzxy

Post by vofzxy » Jan 1st, '06, 03:14

http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?s=ec ... owtopic=61

check the url out
it has the SECOND OST
which apprently has the song TRACK 05
which is highly coveted in the Kim Sam Soom OST torrent thread

05. ah reum da oon sa ram - Seo Yoo Suk
05 . 서유석-아름다운 사람

when i'm done with it
i put it up on my clubbox

do check out http://hanbooks.com/orsoocds.html
it does sell the SAD LOVE STORY PIANO SCORE too .. . .[/url]
Attachments
2nd OST pic
2nd OST pic
hanbook_1876_42411912.jpg (35.2 KiB) Viewed 6027 times

vofzxy

Post by vofzxy » Jan 1st, '06, 05:01

Its out officially
i decided ot take after the korean names of the songs

u can always view the links in my previous post
which is above this current one u're reading
its the one with the picture anyway HAHA

http://clubbox.co.kr/vofzxy
i working on my 2006 resolution
the first OST will be there too

MANY MANY THANKS

catalepsicfox

Post by catalepsicfox » Jan 3rd, '06, 04:18

I just started watching this series. Watched Epd 1 and it's great so far. But may you guys reseed it please bc not much people are seeding this series. Thanks in Advance

vangpire

Post by vangpire » Jan 4th, '06, 06:20

IS there a clubbox with this series hardsubbed?

haibara

Post by haibara » Jan 5th, '06, 12:02

I just finished watching the drama yesterday. It's so funny but it moved me so much. I always laughed while I was crying~~~~~~~~

vofzxy

Post by vofzxy » Jan 5th, '06, 13:44

anyone knows wats the model of handphone that Hyun Bin uses in the show?

leonaheidern

Post by leonaheidern » Jan 16th, '06, 17:34

I think it should be a Samsung, the sms tone is the same as most samsungs.

I want Hyun Bin's Ringtone. Its cute. Wonder if its on any of the OSTs?

ultrasoul

Post by ultrasoul » Feb 9th, '06, 17:54

Hi!
I just love this drama! It was the first kdrama I watched. of course Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney were some eye candy.
But I liked the story and the heroine even more.

As for Hyun Bin's cell. It's the samsung B100.

I have a question myself.

In ep.8 Sam Soon bakes a cake for "Sam Shik". It looked really delicious. Does anyone know the name of the cake and/or a site with a receipt?

Thanks for any help.

lumines

Post by lumines » Feb 11th, '06, 17:01

what does kim sam soon mean....i know its a name but she regrets it...what is so bad about her name?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 11th, '06, 18:02

lumines wrote:what does kim sam soon mean....i know its a name but she regrets it...what is so bad about her name?
please read the last post on the page before this [p. 18] where i give a link to a good explanation about the name. i also attempt to explain it myself. :-)

Gershwin

Post by Gershwin » Feb 15th, '06, 02:15

where can i download all epis with english subtitles and with high quality? thanks in advance for the help!

:salut:

fiza_jh

link???

Post by fiza_jh » Feb 22nd, '06, 09:31

anyone has the clubbox link for this drama??

flcia

Post by flcia » Feb 27th, '06, 16:07

omg i juz watched the MBC award show from someone's youtube...
and Kim Sun Ah (Sam Soon) look ABSOLUTELY stunning in real life!!!
i mean she's soo gorgeous i was like "omg that CANT be her!!!!"
u guyz should check it out...

spicyboy

Post by spicyboy » Feb 28th, '06, 17:43

Do u have the link?

khristine

Post by khristine » Mar 2nd, '06, 07:56

flcia wrote:omg i juz watched the MBC award show from someone's youtube...
and Kim Sun Ah (Sam Soon) look ABSOLUTELY stunning in real life!!!
i mean she's soo gorgeous i was like "omg that CANT be her!!!!"
u guyz should check it out...
ur right.. i couldnt believe it's her.. she's so gorgeous here.. just scroll down for translation

and here..

benzifer

Post by benzifer » Mar 3rd, '06, 01:42

Hello there people, did you know that this show is one of the highest rating show in the Philippines and its continuously airing currently in a local channel, i really like the concept of the story since its been true and not an altruistic kind of show.

spicyboy

Post by spicyboy » Mar 4th, '06, 14:47

Thanks for the clips. Its so farnie

matchingsocks

Post by matchingsocks » Mar 12th, '06, 12:30

im still in ep.3 haha >.< I LOVE IT.
its interesting when hyun bin played the three bear song with the piano,
sincei just wtahced full house :P

who90210

Post by who90210 » Mar 15th, '06, 09:03

I found the girl character is rather annoying, it might be the main attraction of this series. But in any case, I don't think guys would find this drama that interesting... compare to my girl or full house. The joke might be appropriate for female not guys... same thing like if gals watch american pie.. I dun think it makes sense for them.

MunMun

Help, can't see any english subs

Post by MunMun » Mar 15th, '06, 17:39

:-( I downloaded the series, trying to watch.... But don't understand anything.... When i downloaded it said that there were english subs... Can't see any.... Plz! someone help me....

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Help, can't see any english subs

Post by nadesico » Mar 15th, '06, 17:46

MunMun wrote::-( I downloaded the series, trying to watch.... But don't understand anything.... When i downloaded it said that there were english subs... Can't see any.... Plz! someone help me....
you have to download them in the subtitles thread on the homepage

MunMun

Post by MunMun » Mar 15th, '06, 17:50

What do u mean? :scratch:

crayzee/viewtiful

Post by crayzee/viewtiful » Mar 15th, '06, 18:00

on the home page you, in the upper left, click on the subtitles link. i'm pretty sure you can search it from there

MunMun

Post by MunMun » Mar 15th, '06, 18:08

crayzee/viewtiful wrote:on the home page you, in the upper left, click on the subtitles link. i'm pretty sure you can search it from there
Sorrie, i'm really new to this... it's my first series i ever downloaded... don't understand what do u mean by homepage and thread and stuff like that.... Can u explain a little clearer to me... I'm feeling really dumb rite about now... :cry:

andievo

Post by andievo » Mar 15th, '06, 18:22

MunMun wrote:
crayzee/viewtiful wrote:on the home page you, in the upper left, click on the subtitles link. i'm pretty sure you can search it from there
Sorrie, i'm really new to this... it's my first series i ever downloaded... don't understand what do u mean by homepage and thread and stuff like that.... Can u explain a little clearer to me... I'm feeling really dumb rite about now... :cry:
In the upper left of this page, click on "HOME" ,
then go down and click on "subtitles".
Then click on " index list of all subtitles thread", you'll have to choose the serie you want to watch with subtitles. ( ex: My name is Kim Sam Soon)
I hope you understand now. If not, just click on this link:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17098
:-)

MunMun

Post by MunMun » Mar 15th, '06, 18:39

andievo wrote:
MunMun wrote:
In the upper left of this page, click on "HOME" ,
then go down and click on "subtitles".
Then click on " index list of all subtitles thread", you'll have to choose the serie you want to watch with subtitles. ( ex: My name is Kim Sam Soon)
I hope you understand now. If not, just click on this link:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17098
:-)
Thank's so much... Understood... :cheers:

naughtynightelf

Post by naughtynightelf » Mar 17th, '06, 10:24

haha, ya, I love this show.. too bad I didn't finish watching it. time to resort to torrents :D
Some think that the girl is annoying.. but that's the way she is. She has an eccentric personality? ahaha. I love the toilet scene of how certain blood typed ppl would do in the situation of taking a ****, but run outta toilet paper. SamSoon says it :D

ROFL

O ya, the introduction to this song is kinda funny. WTF is with the horse, eh? My sister's friend is the singer of this show's intro song, so it's gonna be my mission to get that answer!

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Mar 17th, '06, 23:28

Waahhh thanks all for recommending this drama. Just finished watching this series in a week. Its so hilarious and I love the acting from each of the characters. Everyone portrayed their roles so well and the scenes (especially the kissing ones) are soooo realistic. Hmm maybe more realistic than American ones haha. It has become one of my favorite dramas. I'll be putting it up with Dae Jang Geum, Full House, Sweet 18 and My Girl + Kim Sam Soon. Love romantic comedies. All of these dramas made me cry, laugh and just loved every character. I would not change any actors on this drama. It's become a hit because of the actors. Though I was kind of dissapointed in the last 10 minutes of the final episode. There were so many unanswered questions. Like what happened with the rest of the characters?? Did they get married and what about Sam Soon's sister and that chef? ....

Ya so true, never judge the book (drama) by its cover or first episode. I was like hesitant if I wanted to continue this drama seeing how the first episode seemed kind of weird and boring...Actually I had to redownload twice to get into the series because I erased it all the first time considering it wasnt worth it to watch. But since every drama is done already, I had to try this one out again and I'm so glad I did. If I hadn't, I could have missed one of the best dramas of all time.

Thank you subbers. :cheers: :cheers: :wub:

FantasyClover

Post by FantasyClover » Mar 19th, '06, 00:13

hi i was wondering where i can download the ending song to this drama. I really like it but apparently its not in the ost 1. thank u so much in advance! :cheers:

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 20th, '06, 08:37

who90210 wrote:I found the girl character is rather annoying, it might be the main attraction of this series. But in any case, I don't think guys would find this drama that interesting... compare to my girl or full house. The joke might be appropriate for female not guys... same thing like if gals watch american pie.. I dun think it makes sense for them.
im a guy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i like tis drama... not because the girl character but the story(i mean the plot)
just watch ep-3... :thumright: for the 1st time i watch it, it was quit boring( :cussing: boring..!!! :cussing: :cussing: )
but after i knewing that this drama was the highest viewers in korean for 2005... really shock me :O :O .. so i decided to watch it..
after watching ep-3... really liked know :lol :lol
cannot wait to watch the next episod..
thanx for uploading this drama chinesebabygurl :mrgreen: :mrgreen: