Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Feb 27th, '06, 05:11

I know there were some people who wanted Yul's necklace... so if anyone is styll interested or is looking for the necklace that Kim Jung Hoon wears in Goong, a friend of mine sent me a link from Soompi. Someone on ebay is selling 7 of these necklaces which are btw made by Tiffany & Co. :whistling:

The link for the auction is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/BTW-100-AUTHENTIC-T ... otohosting
Attachments
Yul's Necklace
Yul's Necklace
Yul 1.jpg (54.38 KiB) Viewed 4529 times

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 27th, '06, 05:23

flipnicity wrote:I know there were some people who wanted Yul's necklace... so if anyone is styll interested or is looking for the necklace that Kim Jung Hoon wears in Goong, a friend of mine sent me a link from Soompi. Someone on ebay is selling 7 of these necklaces which are btw made by Tiffany & Co. :whistling:

The link for the auction is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/BTW-100-AUTHENTIC-T ... otohosting
oh wow Tiffany & Co, no wonder its expensive, actually compared to others its cheap. The bracelet i got, as a present for graduation was around $170 (lol i looked it up online :lol ) Maybe its because its for mens? ...hmmm but it seems to me that its unisex :scratch: either way i wish i had money to buy it...but thanks for the link!

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Feb 27th, '06, 06:24

aww that is sooo cute i want one thank you for sharing me go
ask mother to get me one hehee i dont care if its for boys its nice and i want one hehe
thank you for sharing again

ebony

Post by ebony » Feb 27th, '06, 09:35

there will be no palace on wednesday this week as there is football being shown on mbc so instead episodes 15 and 16 will be shown back to back on thursday.

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 27th, '06, 14:38

So sad, but nvm la,its the same only, juz get the file 1 day late only
I als odun have time to watched it also, i juz watched it until ep 10 only

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Feb 28th, '06, 01:43

I was browsing through youtube when I saw a commercial with Kim Suh Ah [plays Sam Soon] and Yoon Eun Hye who plays Chaegyung in Goong! shes so pretty in the CM. I didnt know she used to be in Baby Vox either. She seemed like such a natural actress.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=mhYIK7Ib1fc

alliemon

Post by alliemon » Feb 28th, '06, 02:46

ebony wrote:there will be no palace on wednesday this week as there is football being shown on mbc so instead episodes 15 and 16 will be shown back to back on thursday.
Aww. X3; Thanks for the info.

Dare_Devil09

Post by Dare_Devil09 » Feb 28th, '06, 02:47

ebony wrote:there will be no palace on wednesday this week as there is football being shown on mbc so instead episodes 15 and 16 will be shown back to back on thursday.
then what going to happen to Tree Of Heaven will both ep air on wed.?

coconutgirl

Post by coconutgirl » Feb 28th, '06, 04:13

how often does this drama air?

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Feb 28th, '06, 04:16

every 1 weak theres 2 Epsoides thats shows in wedesday and thursday
we are currently on 13, 14 this weak they are showing 15, 16 hope that helps
you or say find your answer and theres 20 ep altogether

Erliana2

Post by Erliana2 » Feb 28th, '06, 04:32

I read that mbc is going to give GOONG a second season...does anyone know if the storyline (i'm assuming 2nd season will be after the manga ending) is going to be written by the author of the original manhwa or is it a group of script writers?

Currently hosting direct download- 1 litre of tears episode 1-11 hardsubbed
http://www.dramarific.com/1_litre_of_tears_main.html

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Feb 28th, '06, 05:46

Erliana2 wrote:I read that mbc is going to give GOONG a second season...does anyone know if the storyline (i'm assuming 2nd season will be after the manga ending) is going to be written by the author of the original manhwa or is it a group of script writers?

can you give me the link where u read this article please and thank you

Erliana2

Post by Erliana2 » Feb 28th, '06, 06:08

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:
Erliana2 wrote:I read that mbc is going to give GOONG a second season...does anyone know if the storyline (i'm assuming 2nd season will be after the manga ending) is going to be written by the author of the original manhwa or is it a group of script writers?

Sorry I have no idea what the link is but i got it off a post somewhere in this forum so it could be anywhere. I'll post if I find it again

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Feb 28th, '06, 06:17

Erliana2 wrote:

Sorry I have no idea what the link is but i got it off a post somewhere in this forum so it could be anywhere. I'll post if I find it again

i see thank you

Ailin

Post by Ailin » Feb 28th, '06, 07:54

Latest news regarding the Season 2 of Goong...

MBC '궁', 시즌 2 대학 이야기로 선보여

[조이뉴스24 2006-02-27 18:29]

<조이뉴스24>
MBC 수목 미니시리즈 '궁'(극본 인은아 연출 황인뢰)의 시즌 2 방송이 확정되었다.

시즌 2 방송여부와 관련해 MBC 드라마국 고위 관계자는 "시즌 2 방송은 확정되었다"며 "제작사 측에서 시즌 2 방송을 위해서는 연결고리 부분 이야기가 필요하다며 2부나 4부의 연장 가능성을 제안해 와 검토하고 있다"고 전했다.

이 관계자는 "'궁'의 시즌 2는 대학생이 된 주인공들의 이야기 등 다양하게 논의되고 있다"며 "기본적으로 황인뢰 PD에 대한 신뢰를 바탕으로 진행하고 있다"고 말했다.

한편 '궁'의 주요 배우들의 시즌 출연 여부는 아직 확정되지 않은 상태로 주지훈과 윤은혜 측은 "아직 제작사로부터 공식적으로 통보받지 않았다"며 명확한 입장표명을 미루고 있다.
/석현혜 기자 action@joynews24.com

IT는 아이뉴스24, 연예스포츠는 조이뉴스24

(Copyright ⓒ 조이뉴스24. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

Article provided by beautifulxmess @ Soompi Goong forum

Season 2 of MBC Drama Goong (Screen writer In, Eun-ha, Producer Hwang, In-roi) has been confirmed.

Regarding season 2, source from MBC drama told "Season 2 has been confirmed" and "We are currently discussing production company's proposal for 2 to 4 additional episodes this season to create a continuing story line for next season".

This source states that Season 2 of Goong will revolve around college life of the main characters among other things and "all matters will undergo careful approval from producer Hwang, In-roi".

On the otherhand, main actors of Goong, JJH and YEH have not confirmed their particification, both citing "lack of official notification from the production company" and delayed their committment.

Seok, Hyeon-hye reporting
IT on Eyenews24, Entertainment and Sports on Joynews 24

Translated by xradman @ Soompi Goong forum

cees

Post by cees » Feb 28th, '06, 08:01

wow....a second season of goong.......bu ti want the same characters......i wish that they would change their mind and paricipate in the 2nd season

meme104

Post by meme104 » Feb 28th, '06, 08:20

i don't think that they will find a better actors then the one they have know :glare:
besides the main actors are good together
and they are perfect for the roles :wub:

shimy bimy

Post by shimy bimy » Feb 28th, '06, 08:22

i hope that the 2nd would be as good as the first!!

cees

Post by cees » Feb 28th, '06, 08:27

shimy bimy wrote:i hope that the 2nd would be as good as the first!!
but u didnt add it 2 ur watching list...r u pretending that u have watched it so u can be in track with every1 :glare:

shimy bimy

Post by shimy bimy » Feb 28th, '06, 08:29

:lol lo0o0o0ol....no hun ..i'm not pretending nor nothing...!!
but my friends are going crazy about it...and i could see y the posts that every1 is enjoying it!!!
that's y i said that i hope the 2nd would be as could as the first.....but cees did u finish it??

cees

Post by cees » Feb 28th, '06, 08:30

how can i finish it when the eps arent out yet???!!!

coolio_amanda

Post by coolio_amanda » Feb 28th, '06, 08:36

wo0ow they r going tpo make a secon season :-) bit i think it wont be nice as season one

cees

Post by cees » Feb 28th, '06, 08:37

yeah especially if the ctors would be changed......

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Feb 28th, '06, 12:43

cees wrote:yeah especially if the ctors would be changed......
i like the charaters and im kinda confuse now ^, ~ what are we talking about the book season 2 or the televesion drama secound season???

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 28th, '06, 12:48

i like the charaters and im kinda confuse now ^, ~ what are we talking about the book season 2 or the televesion drama secound season???
I think she meant a 2nd season for the drama.but I don't think that'd be great :S i mean what exactly would happen then? shouldn't the first one end with Shin and CG 2gether ??
hmm I'd like to see a 2nd season only if it was all about Yul and him finding someone XD
omg that would be awesome :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Feb 28th, '06, 13:05

CraZyaH wrote:
I think she meant a 2nd season for the drama.but I don't think that'd be great :S i mean what exactly would happen then? shouldn't the first one end with Shin and CG 2gether ??
hmm I'd like to see a 2nd season only if it was all about Yul and him finding someone XD
omg that would be awesome :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
hehee i hope the information is worng please no more secound season its better if its only one the one we are watching if it ends here if shin and CG go to gether happy end it there if they are going to make it extention for what i hear maybe 22 ep or 24 or 25 that well be good but a secound season gah >, < i just want a nice perfect ending

cees

Post by cees » Feb 28th, '06, 14:27

i cant believe that 2morow is wednesday iam looking forward 2 watch eps 15 & 16 and the release of the subs........waaaaaaaaaaaah iam addicted 2 this drama

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Feb 28th, '06, 14:38

cees wrote:i cant believe that 2morow is wednesday iam looking forward 2 watch eps 15 & 16 and the release of the subs........waaaaaaaaaaaah iam addicted 2 this drama
there is no episode 2moro ^^ but both 15 and 16 will be aired back 2 back on Thursday XD!!!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Feb 28th, '06, 15:01

Id be happy with only one season of Goong... anyone remember what Meteor Garden 2 was like? [sorry to all MG2 fans!] I dont want Goong to end up in the same way.

skachild

Post by skachild » Feb 28th, '06, 15:05

flipnicity wrote:Id be happy with only one season of Goong... anyone remember what Meteor Garden 2 was like? [sorry to all MG2 fans!] I dont want Goong to end up in the same way.
totally agree wit u :thumright:

meme104

Post by meme104 » Feb 28th, '06, 18:03

skachild wrote:
flipnicity wrote:Id be happy with only one season of Goong... anyone remember what Meteor Garden 2 was like? [sorry to all MG2 fans!] I dont want Goong to end up in the same way.
i really want the drama to be based on the manga :scratch:
so if there is no 2 season in the manga
i don't want the drama 2 have a 2 season

AquaCherry

Post by AquaCherry » Feb 28th, '06, 21:51

meme104 wrote:
skachild wrote:
i really want the drama to be based on the manga :scratch:
so if there is no 2 season in the manga
i don't want the drama 2 have a 2 season
All of you guys have really good points...I think it's best to leave Goong with 1 season ... But if there's a second season, I don't want Shin to have amnesia like what happened in Meteor Garden 2 ><...(God, thinking of Shin getting amnesia just makes me angry grr><)..

ebony

Post by ebony » Mar 1st, '06, 11:33

if anyone is interested the flash preview for episodes 15 and 16 are out it's a joint one.
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung ... index.html

it takes a while to load up.

cees

Post by cees » Mar 1st, '06, 11:39

thanx ebony 4 the link of the previews

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 1st, '06, 11:42

yeah.. thanx ebony :thumright:
really take some time to upload it haha... :lol :lol

cees

Post by cees » Mar 1st, '06, 11:45

waaaaaaah i just saw the preview ...didnt understand a word but it looks like something big will happen......cant wait

ebony

Post by ebony » Mar 1st, '06, 12:31

the little bit i picked up is (don't look if you don't want to know)
i think hyorin asks shin if he likes her (meaning cg) and he says yes or something to that effect and that is why she faints
i am not too sure if this is what is said as my understanding of korean is very small and it was spoken quietly but i think that is what is said please don't quote me though as i am not too sure and don't really understand korean that much.

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 1st, '06, 12:39

ebony wrote:the little bit i picked up is (don't look if you don't want to know)
i think hyorin asks shin if he likes her (meaning cg) and he says yes or something to that effect and that is why she faints
i am not too sure if this is what is said as my understanding of korean is very small and it was spoken quietly but i think that is what is said please don't quote me though as i am not too sure and don't really understand korean that much.
why would hyorin faint b/c shin said that he love her...
well i think if she faint b/c shin said that he doesn't love her it would be more reasonable

cees

Post by cees » Mar 1st, '06, 12:42

meme104 wrote:
ebony wrote:the little bit i picked up is (don't look if you don't want to know)
why would hyorin faint b/c shin said that he love her...
well i think if she faint b/c shin said that he doesn't love her it would be more reasonable
hyorin fainted bcoz shin said to her that he love CG not hyorin

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 1st, '06, 13:07

ebony wrote:if anyone is interested the flash preview for episodes 15 and 16 are out it's a joint one.

thanks ebony! I'll have to wait til I get home to watch it... our school computers dont have flash. :x

Oceanblue

Post by Oceanblue » Mar 1st, '06, 13:49

So sad, goong only worth 16 episods. Kinda like this series coz their costume designs kinda look stunning and awesome. Even the background scene was so ... ehhh, hard to describe. I wish I have such comfortable place to lean on.
I dun think the quality of the goong series 2 will decline if they release coz korean director kinda creative in directing kdramas.( No offend for Taiwan directors)..

So, Aza aza fighting, Yoon Eun Hye, Joo Ji Hoon, Kim Jung Hoon, & Song Ji Hyo.

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 1st, '06, 13:59

Oceanblue wrote:So sad, goong only worth 16 episods
doesn't goong surpose to have 20 episode..???

Yuuri

Post by Yuuri » Mar 1st, '06, 14:38

Does anyone know what is the name of the thing that Chae-kyung is wearing in this picture? it looks very pretty! i wanna get one for myself, but i dnt know what it's called.
[img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8016/cover2bi.th.jpg[/img]

parocx

Post by parocx » Mar 1st, '06, 14:59

I'm a bit alarmed actually, about the news on season 2.

What's alarming is this sentence : "This source states that Season 2 of Goong will revolve around college life of the main characters among other things and "all matters will undergo careful approval from producer Hwang, In-roi"."

[THIS IS A POTENTIAL (?!) SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO DON'T READ THE MANHWA]

I've been following the fansubbed Goong scanlations, and have read till vol 9. In vol 7, Hyo Rin mentioned about Shin and her studying abroad together, and CG overheard the conversation. And blahblahblah, some incidents happened, then Shin invited CG to study abroad with him too, after the divorce.

As I haven't read the full manhwa yet, that bit of news is VEEERRRYY alarming indeed as it seems to hints that they, Shin and CG, would be divorced!

Has anyone read the full manhwa yet? As the drama follows, um, semi-loosely with the manhwa, I think they'd follow that storyline too as if Shin and CG did get divorced, that would be too big an incident to ignore out of the drama plots.

I don't want Shin and CG to be divorced!!! Well, I do, if it's in the drama as I support Yul there [YAY! Shin is EEEVVVILLL in the drama :P {runs away from insulted Shin campers\\}] but I would loovee Shin and CG to be together forever [and ever and ever and ever...] in the manhwa.

Arrhhhhh! x_x

please don't kill me, Shin!Drama lovers ^^;;

parocx

Post by parocx » Mar 1st, '06, 15:01

Yuuri wrote:Does anyone know what is the name of the thing that Chae-kyung is wearing in this picture? it looks very pretty! i wanna get one for myself, but i dnt know what it's called.
[img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8016/cover2bi.th.jpg[/img]
I think it's called a shoulder shrug ^^

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 1st, '06, 15:58

please parocx dont spoil whats going to happen hide it or something but if you know please dont share it since i love going to topic and may be alot of people like this thread it would be nice if you dont spoil but if you want to share it then please hide it or something please and thank you

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 1st, '06, 16:02

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:please parocx dont spoil whats going to happen hide it or something but if you know please dont share it since i love going to topic and may be alot of people like this thread it would be nice if you dont spoil but if you want to share it then please hide it or something please and thank you
I think most of us have already read the manhwa and know what she's talking about...aaand I think they've been making a lot of changes to how things are going on the drama...I'd say for now it's like 60% like the manhwa :unsure:
so there's a possiblity that how they end the drama would be different than how they would end the manhwa

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 1st, '06, 16:22

parocx wrote:I'm a bit alarmed actually, about the news on season 2.

What's alarming is this sentence : "This source states that Season 2 of Goong will revolve around college life of the main characters among other things and "all matters will undergo careful approval from producer Hwang, In-roi"."

I've been following the fansubbed Goong scanlations, and have read till vol 9. In vol 7, Hyo Rin mentioned about Shin and her studying abroad together, and CG overheard the conversation. And blahblahblah, some incidents happened, then Shin invited CG to study abroad with him too, after the divorce.

As I haven't read the full manhwa yet, that bit of news is VEEERRRYY alarming indeed as it seems to hints that they, Shin and CG, would be divorced!

Has anyone read the full manhwa yet? As the drama follows, um, semi-loosely with the manhwa, I think they'd follow that storyline too as if Shin and CG did get divorced, that would be too big an incident to ignore out of the drama plots.

I don't want Shin and CG to be divorced!!! Well, I do, if it's in the drama as I support Yul there [YAY! Shin is EEEVVVILLL in the drama :P {runs away from insulted Shin campers\\}] but I would loovee Shin and CG to be together forever [and ever and ever and ever...] in the manhwa.

Arrhhhhh! x_x

<
yes i know ... i upload all hardtranslation in AO and try to understand Goong in raw version ...
Chae gonna divorce with Shin ...because Shin ..sick? ...
Yul gonna become a crown prince? ..
well.. waiting more ... :scratch:

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 1st, '06, 16:29

Miaka FY wrote:
parocx wrote:I'm a bit alarmed actually, about the news on season 2.

Arrhhhhh! x_x

<
yes i know ... i upload all hardtranslation in AO and try to understand Goong in raw version ...
Chae gonna divorce with Shin ...because Shin ..sick? ...
Yul gonna become a crown prince? ..
well.. waiting more ... :scratch:
can u tell me in which volume this will happen
cause as far as i read, shin said that he wont divorce Chae
cause he wanted to protect his pregnant mother and his new born brother/sister
and i thought that Chae and Shin started to fall in love so it didnt seem that they will divorce

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 1st, '06, 16:30

can we please move on lol i dont want to know this part heheee i just cant help going here can we change the topic and disscuse what you guys already read but not the new manga yet please hehee sorry X, X

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 1st, '06, 16:42

lolllllllllllllllll!!!!
AngelSerenityPrincess: lol well i know ...lol still Goong, Gung, Palace it's a same things...
maybe many people mixed all manhwa, drama together ...

but well if we said something ..don't worry :-) we put in a spoiler quote

meme104: humm well i know what you said...
still if it's gonna be like a Full House drama ...(pretty sure have something like that...)
for to fall in love ...Shin fall in love with Chae long time...maybe ..the first time he meet her ..he be interested ...hehe ..^^... but between chapter 74-78 ... they have something like that ...or maybe i mistake ...
Shin declare in a show..or something like that he love Chae ...but after hearing that ...Chae said she gonna divorce with him..o.o

i know the queen be pregnant ..but you gonna know Shin is sick too ...
humm...i have a feeling like we gonna have some similiar thing like ''Full House''
just a question to have a discussion ..everyone :-)

when do you think Shin have some feeling for Chae in a drama ? ^^

mel2gchild

Post by mel2gchild » Mar 1st, '06, 16:58

i think shin fall for chae gyong when yul start to show his emotion which is pretty early i think.. coz eveytime shin looking at both of them, he always showing jealosy... only if, he open his mind more bout the jealosy... chae gyong woundn't be so deprressedddd... arghhh bad shin goon... but i like him ahhahaha... coz' he has the charisma to become prince... he's not handsome but charismatic.. tt's y he's the perfect role for shin goon... yul goon is more good looking, but dun have the charisma that shin goon has.. heheh

i like the fashion sense that chae gyong has in goong.. so tradional yet classy and eleganet... she so prettyyy... i wan all her clothes heheheheh

meme104

Post by meme104 » Mar 1st, '06, 17:02

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:can we please move on lol i dont want to know this part heheee i just cant help going here can we change the topic and disscuse what you guys already read but not the new manga yet please hehee sorry X, X
sorry, i know how u feel but i can't stop it :wub:
especially when it is about goong i can spend the whole day talking about it

Miaka FY: can you tell me at what volume this will happen cause i dont know at which chapter i have read
i may accept the fact that Yul may become the crown prince but shin being sick?? :cry:
beside i know that Chae want to divorce my announcing it in some interview
but she didn't seem that she will really do it especially after Shin is being too nice to her

Minari

Post by Minari » Mar 1st, '06, 20:16

=.=

I know one's thing's for sure- Shin and Chae Kyung better not get a divorce... :cry:

LadiZ-SanD

Post by LadiZ-SanD » Mar 1st, '06, 21:24

WHAT ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no episodes of Gonng Tonight ????? !!! Snif Snif !!!!

I was waiting for episodes 15 to view what happened next :cry:

I can't wait anymore ! I want to view Goong xD

PS : i'm sorry for my bad english T.T, i'm actually learning English in school but my teacher is not really goood T.T
Last edited by LadiZ-SanD on Mar 1st, '06, 21:28, edited 1 time in total.

alliemon

Post by alliemon » Mar 1st, '06, 21:25

Minari wrote:=.=

I know one's thing's for sure- Shin and Chae Kyung better not get a divorce... :cry:
I'll cry if they do. x:

And with the un-hidden spoilers. D= Not very nice to show without the "hidden" tag, because there are people who haven't read the manhwa yet. :cussing:

LadiZ-SanD

Post by LadiZ-SanD » Mar 1st, '06, 21:30

i'm sorry X ___ x it was not my intention :pale:

SassyWacky

Post by SassyWacky » Mar 1st, '06, 21:34

I'm with ya and btw there is Meteor Garden 3 but it's with Japanese actors/actresses. I saw a poster of it when I went to return tapes. If they are having part 2, I hope it will be the same casts or else there's no point of watching it and Ailin, thank you for the news.
Last edited by SassyWacky on Mar 1st, '06, 21:59, edited 2 times in total.

SassyWacky

Post by SassyWacky » Mar 1st, '06, 21:50

Thank you ebony for the preview. Although it was just a peck on the face, nonetheless Shin finally kissed CG in public....Yippee!
Last edited by SassyWacky on Mar 1st, '06, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.

SassyWacky

Post by SassyWacky » Mar 1st, '06, 21:58

cees wrote:
hyorin fainted bcoz shin said to her that he love CG not hyorin
Can't wait to see that......the expression on her face after hearing that would be priceless :D .

SassyWacky

Post by SassyWacky » Mar 1st, '06, 22:37

Miaka FY wrote:just a question to have a discussion ..everyone :-)
I think it started with episode 5......Shin slowly (probably the speed of a turtle, hehe) without realizing it developed feelings for CG. Shin got jealous and even more later on after Yul showed/expressed how he feels about CG.
Although Shin did kissed CG at the end of ep.13, Shin still wouldn't admit or confront CG how he really feels about her...argh. Btw, I'm disappointed with that kiss. We waited for so long for that kiss to happen and it wasn't even a real kiss and they just ended like that so they don't need to kiss any longer.

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Mar 1st, '06, 23:56

ebony wrote:if anyone is interested the flash preview for episodes 15 and 16 are out it's a joint one.

Actually ... it's not really what people said .. it's:
Hyorin: That child ... do you really like her?
Shin (I think? it doesn't show him saying it): I think I've grown to like her.
Can't wait for tomorrow to come. Seems like these will be interesting episodes!

Minari

Post by Minari » Mar 2nd, '06, 00:05

busyizzy wrote:

actually, I think it's
Shin (I think? it doesn't show him saying it): I HAVE grown to like her.

Minari

Post by Minari » Mar 2nd, '06, 00:05

busyizzy wrote:

actually, I think it's
Hyorin: That girl...do you really like her?
Shin: I HAVE grown to like her.

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Mar 2nd, '06, 03:22

SassyWacky wrote:
Miaka FY wrote:just a question to have a discussion ..everyone :-)
I think it started with episode 5......Shin slowly (probably the speed of a turtle, hehe) without realizing it developed feelings for CG. Shin got jealous and even more later on after Yul showed/expressed how he feels about CG.
Although Shin did kissed CG at the end of ep.13, Shin still wouldn't admit or confront CG how he really feels about her...argh. Btw, I'm disappointed with that kiss. We waited for so long for that kiss to happen and it wasn't even a real kiss and they just ended like that so they don't need to kiss any longer.
humm...
for me ...maybe more in episode 3....or 2 o.o
because it's look he like to teasing her ...humm.. and worry about her ...
when the party...he started to have a feeling for her already ..
when she give him a shoe ...or be really teasing from Shin friend...and Hyorin

omg ...i cannot wait tomorrow ..o.o
or maybe ...in episode 1 ..he just like to teasing her ... begin to want her a toy for him ... :scratch:

aya

Post by aya » Mar 2nd, '06, 04:24

I personally cannot wait until Season 2... which is really only an extension of four episodes. No one can really predict what's gonna happen cuz the manhwa hasn't even been written out yet. I was just about to die after seeing some (spoiler) pics on the Soompi forum! AHH! I won't post it here cuz I don't wanna mess it up for everyone since most are hesitant about Season 2. But if you see it you'll just DIE! And you will wanna watch it! LOL.

Most Korean dramas are only 16-20 episodes long... and they rarely do two seasons. So I don't think we should base our expectations from Taiwanese dramas either (i.e. Meteor Garden 2.)

aya

Post by aya » Mar 2nd, '06, 05:56

f*ck it! I'll just share the pics! But don't hate me! It's your decision to look at the spoiler tag or not... :lol But if I were you I would not be able to resist. The picture is taken from Soompi... credit goes to Telly (but I'm not sure if she's the one who made it.) But the pictures are definitely real and authentic.
Last edited by aya on Mar 2nd, '06, 06:57, edited 1 time in total.

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Mar 2nd, '06, 06:40

aya wrote:f*ck it! I'll just share the pics! But don't hate me! It's your decision to look at the spoiler tag or not... :lol But if I were you I would not be able to resist. The picture is taken from Soompi... credit goes to Telly (but I'm not sure if she's the one who made it.) But the pictures are definitely real and authentic.

i'm not seeing what you posted in the spoiler. can you repost? thnx :D

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 2nd, '06, 06:43

me either... cannot view the pic 8) 8)

aya

Post by aya » Mar 2nd, '06, 06:58

try it now

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 2nd, '06, 06:58

when you post the pics please hide them heheee ^ - ^ thank you

aya

Post by aya » Mar 2nd, '06, 07:01

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:when you post the pics please hide them heheee ^ - ^ thank you
i did

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 2nd, '06, 07:08

aya wrote:
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:when you post the pics please hide them heheee ^ - ^ thank you
i did

they requested to find the picture again sorry to ask again because there complainning that the picture it cant be seen or say the picture upload its with the squrea box with an red X

maybe use photobucket.com its really good

christinachan

[MBC] Palace (Goong)

Post by christinachan » Mar 2nd, '06, 07:12

Hi!!!....thks for the spoilers for the next season!!...can't wait!!!..... :D

This drama is really addictive!!!!. :wub: ...when i began to watch the drama, it was out of curiosity....non of the artistes is anybody i know,but maybe it was a very fantasy like drama, i continue to watch and eventually i even went searching for the scanlations of the manhwa just because i want to know what is the outcome of the main characters....
this drama really,really is addictive :P and i always look forward for the next episode eagerly.....now it's getting more and more interesting!!!!...for me i feel that Shin should really get a piece of his own medicine :x ,poor Chaeyong!!!!. :cry: :-( ...i think who Chaeyong eventually choose , somebody will still be hurt!!!

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Mar 2nd, '06, 07:22

I see the pics now!!!!! thanks for fixing it!!! I'm so excited.... :w00t: