Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
VietZeus

Post by VietZeus » Mar 12th, '06, 16:12

nadesico wrote:
VietZeus wrote:
kodoko wrote:oH my, please kindly give this poor guy(Shin) a break. I think a lot of people especially the manga readers have high expectations of this drama series. His performance might be mediocre or stiff but take into consideration he is just a new actor. Comments and criticism are allowed but no personal attacks, please. :-(
I'm not attacking a particular person here.

What I am so angry about is the "sexy men" from japanese point of view is being set in this drama, SHIN.

I lost some respect for Korean drama now and that had never happened before.

And if Korea is turning to that direction for the looks of men then I'll just have to look else where for entertainment.

Return of Condor Heroes 2005 (Li Yu Fei is a goddess)
Honestly, i really don't see what's your point.So you are saying that you have lost respect for korean dramas because of the male's characters wardrobe? Sorry, but I think it's ridiculous. You may say you don't like them because they act badly or their plot are not intersting , you have the right to think so, but what is the point of criticizing the way they are dressed? i agree that sometimes, i think Shin 's outfits are really weird but when i watch goong personnaly, i am not only focused on their clothes. i Think the plot is fine and even though their acting can be improved and they are still young, I like the cast.
In addition, you may find them ridiculous, but nevertheless, they are really popular with the female population of d-addict(look at this thread if you don't believe me!), so it means that even though you find them "gay"looking(and I really don't like this expression), they are still attractive and sexy for a lot of girls. so please , if you don't appreciate a serie, don't use reasons so trivial such as clothes or hairstyles.
Not just the wardrode. The way he acts that agitates me.

Any dramas that have pretty girls that can act, I will appreciate it.

Watching this drama is like blocking a view with one hand while trying to watch the portion I like to watch.

Here is something educational: Japanese women who live in United States very very much dislike Japanese men.

I heard and saw from the horses' mouths.

Oh yeah put yourself in my shoes. Would you like to see women dress, act and talk like men?
Last edited by VietZeus on Mar 12th, '06, 16:22, edited 1 time in total.

pockiiee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pockiiee » Mar 12th, '06, 16:21

VietZeus wrote:
pockiiee wrote: feminine
It seems more offensive than gay to me. Should we start naming males who are "feminine" as emales?
Not to split hairs here, But what you were referring to was a man acting in the manner of what you perceived to be a woman. That has nothing to do with being homosexual, and the tone was a bit like "Ï hate watching gays" which is kind of offensive in my opinion.

On the other hand, "I hate watching men who are feminine" is more politically correct, gets your point across in a better way and doesn't categorize a group of people based on sexual orientation.
VietZeus wrote: Oh yeah put yourself in my shoes. Would you like to see women dress, act and talk like men?
Why not? Seriously, we're not that different, men and women. I don't think the old fasioned gennder stereotypes need to be so strict - and I still don't see where you're coming from and why it bothers you so much. I don't really care if he's gay or not, to be quite honest, and I really don't want to know.

Gah, this is far from Goong - Just for the record I don't think Shin is doing a bad job, but I'm not a fan of the wardrobe at all

andievo

Post by andievo » Mar 12th, '06, 16:27

VietZeus wrote:
nadesico wrote:
VietZeus wrote:
I'm not attacking a particular person here.

What I am so angry about is the "sexy men" from japanese point of view is being set in this drama, SHIN.

I lost some respect for Korean drama now and that had never happened before.

And if Korea is turning to that direction for the looks of men then I'll just have to look else where for entertainment.

Return of Condor Heroes 2005 (Li Yu Fei is a goddess)
Honestly, i really don't see what's your point.So you are saying that you have lost respect for korean dramas because of the male's characters wardrobe? Sorry, but I think it's ridiculous. You may say you don't like them because they act badly or their plot are not intersting , you have the right to think so, but what is the point of criticizing the way they are dressed? i agree that sometimes, i think Shin 's outfits are really weird but when i watch goong personnaly, i am not only focused on their clothes. i Think the plot is fine and even though their acting can be improved and they are still young, I like the cast.
In addition, you may find them ridiculous, but nevertheless, they are really popular with the female population of d-addict(look at this thread if you don't believe me!), so it means that even though you find them "gay"looking(and I really don't like this expression), they are still attractive and sexy for a lot of girls. so please , if you don't appreciate a serie, don't use reasons so trivial such as clothes or hairstyles.

Watching this drama is like blocking a view with one hand while trying to watch the portion I like to watch.

Here is something educational: Japanese women who live in United States very very much dislike Japanese men.

It's funny to see how the look of the male actors can be so important to you male member!
i :whistling:
If it's so unbearable to you, one good advice: stop watching it!!
:lol
We other members really enjoy this serie whatever the clothes the actors or actresses wear!! :cheers:
bye bye!! :salut:

VietZeus

Post by VietZeus » Mar 12th, '06, 16:28

pockiiee wrote: Not to split hairs here, But what you were referring to was a man acting in the manner of what you perceived to be a woman. That has nothing to do with being homosexual, and the tone was a bit like "Ï hate watching gays" which is kind of offensive in my opinion.

On the other hand, "I hate watching men who are feminine" is more politically correct, gets your point across in a better way and doesn't categorize a group of people based on sexual orientation.

Gah, this is far from Goong - Just for the record I don't think Shin is doing a bad job, but I'm not a fan of the wardrobe at all
But we are talking about the way Shin acts right?

Does "feminine" males act differently from gay men? Just a thought, I honestly don't see any different the way they act.

pockiiee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pockiiee » Mar 12th, '06, 16:33

VietZeus wrote:
But we are talking about the way Shin acts right?

Does "feminine" males act differently from gay men? Just a thought, I honestly don't see any different the way they act.
I agree that some gay men act "camp", but not all do that I know - . I'll drop the point but I still think using "gay" in this context is offensive, just my own opinion.

VietZeus

Post by VietZeus » Mar 12th, '06, 16:33

andievo wrote: If it's so unbearable to you, one good advice: stop watching it!!
It's unbearable to abandone it since Yoon Eun Hye is very very adorable in this drama.

I love her lips; especially the bottom lip just like a cherry.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Mar 12th, '06, 17:38

VietZeus wrote:Does "feminine" males act differently from gay men? Just a thought, I honestly don't see any different the way they act.
as pockiiee already pointed out, not all gay males act female, so your use of the word "gay" or "homo" in relation to the shin role and its portrayal is completely off...
all i can detect from your posts is complete homophobia inclusive of any and all prejudices out there...
please don't use the cover of series discussion to vent your anger against homosexuality...
we like our discussions hate and bigot free... thank you...

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 17:46

umm,hello? is this the Goong thread?

wow! lol

well I would say if it annoys you so much then don't watch it anymore lol
no1 really asked you to go and download the series and watch it :unsure:
so if u don't like what u see,just don't download it anymore or just delete it off ur harddrive.. :whistling: hehe

umm,off topic but I like your avatar pockiiee hehe so cute XD~

miedzyslowami

Post by miedzyslowami » Mar 12th, '06, 18:16

I just want to say that ehm I LOVE GOONG and LOVE the way asian guys behave cause its cute!!!!And the way they dress its also cute, I hope all guys in Poland would be like those in this drama :).

andievo

Post by andievo » Mar 12th, '06, 18:19

miedzyslowami wrote:I just want to say that ehm I LOVE GOONG and LOVE the way asian guys behave cause its cute!!!!And the way they dress its also cute, I hope all guys in Poland would be like those in this drama :).
Totally agree!! I hope the same in France! lol
:roll

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 19:49

I found this scene soo funny in episode 18,so thought I'd make this hehe
[img]http://www.filel0dge.com/files/hdd3/44079/cggr.gif[/img]
hehhehe :lol

JKH

Post by JKH » Mar 12th, '06, 20:04

Haha :lol ! All the talk about clothes is sooo intense! I have to admit, when I first started watching Asian dramas the way that the men dressed were a little strange to me. But hey, fashion all over the world is different, right?
The character's wardrobe is picked by the costume designers, not by the actors! :P It's supposed to add to the character (according to some behind the scenes things I've watched).

ANYWAY!!!!!!!! Goong is the bomb! I'm getting really torn between Yul and Shin.
And in ep. 18, does anyone know that that guy (who's Shin's friend) is saying to Chaegyung's friends? Is he hitting on them?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 12th, '06, 20:11

CraZyaH wrote:I found this scene soo funny in episode 18,so thought I'd make this hehe
[img]http://www.filel0dge.com/files/hdd3/44079/cggr.gif[/img]
hehhehe :lol
I love that scene too!
Wow this thread kinda went on a tangent....but i just have to reply sorry!

I agree, if you don't like it so much stop watching it! and using "gay" in such a derogatory way isn't necessary. And about how male actors are looking more feminine, i think its just part of the new wave of fashion that's hitting our[asian] decade. looking back in the 70's didn't guys wear bell bottoms and tight shirts as well because it was popular? This whole "guys are guys so they have to dress like guys" is so patriarchal. I really wish people can stop thinking that way. :glare:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 20:16

JKH wrote: ANYWAY!!!!!!!! Goong is the bomb! I'm getting really torn between Yul and Shin.
And in ep. 18, does anyone know that that guy (who's Shin's friend) is saying to Chaegyung's friends? Is he hitting on them?
yes I think he was trying to impress her or something lol ,here's the translation of what they were saying in that scene (the magazine scene) ,credits to the Goong Thread @ Soompi.com
Jang Kyung : Where do u live? I live in Kang nam (the most exp property in korea)
Hee Soong : I live in kang kook. If I take the subway I can get to Kang nam in an hour.
Jang Kyung : Ahh, you know who my dad is right?
Ryu Hwan : Hyung, what are u doing (hyung is a term for older brother)? In is looking for you (as in Kang In).
Jang Kyung : WHY? Okay tell him I'll be right there.
Jang Kyung : Then, see you. (he winked at her)
Hee Soong: See you!
Kang Hyun : ...........................
Soon Young: Snap out of it! Snap out of it! Cheep chu cheep chu . . .

JKH

Post by JKH » Mar 12th, '06, 20:18

[quote="xKiMixWow this thread kinda went on a tangent....but i just have to reply sorry!

I agree, if you don't like it so much stop watching it! and using "gay" in such a derogatory way isn't necessary. And about how male actors are looking more feminine, i think its just part of the new wave of fashion that's hitting our[asian] decade. looking back in the 70's didn't guys wear bell bottoms and tight shirts as well because it was popular? This whole "guys are guys so they have to dress like guys" is so patriarchal. I really wish people can stop thinking that way. :glare:[/quote]
I was reading your post and imaging the bell bottoms... :crazy: ...yes, you are soooooooo right! :lol
I think that REAL men, who are sef-confident and charismatic, should be able to wear anything!

So now, let's drop the arguements and stop insulting people! :cry: Let's all be friends!!! :thumright:

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 12th, '06, 20:30

andievo wrote:
VietZeus wrote:
nadesico wrote: Honestly, i really don't see what's your point.So you are saying that you have lost respect for korean dramas because of the male's characters wardrobe? Sorry, but I think it's ridiculous. You may say you don't like them because they act badly or their plot are not intersting , you have the right to think so, but what is the point of criticizing the way they are dressed? i agree that sometimes, i think Shin 's outfits are really weird but when i watch goong personnaly, i am not only focused on their clothes. i Think the plot is fine and even though their acting can be improved and they are still young, I like the cast.

It's funny to see how the look of the male actors can be so important to you male member!
We other members really enjoy this serie whatever the clothes the actors or actresses wear!! :cheers:
I second what kodoko said. I've read the manwha and I did have high expectations for Shin's character. Who wouldn't? Ji Hoon's been modeling and he's new to acting so his skills are bound to be mediocre. I think modeling is also the reason why he seems so stiff and upright all the time. But anyway, he has grown on me throughout the series so I have no complaints.

I second what andievo said too. I love the series and I couldn't care less how the actors look like or what they wear.

:D

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 12th, '06, 20:32

CraZyaH wrote:
JKH wrote: ANYWAY!!!!!!!! Goong is the bomb! I'm getting really torn between Yul and Shin.
yes I think he was trying to impress her or something lol ,here's the translation of what they were saying in that scene (the magazine scene) ,credits to the Goong Thread @ Soompi.com
Jang Kyung : Where do u live? I live in Kang nam (the most exp property in korea)
Hee Soong : I live in kang kook. If I take the subway I can get to Kang nam in an hour.
Ryu Hwan : Hyung, what are u doing (hyung is a term for older brother)? In is looking for you (as in Kang In).
That scene was so funny, his wink especially!
I wonder how they will be developed in the remaining episodes. But does Hee Soong seem interested???
@ JKH, yup you are right! lets just all be friends, and i guess just respect and understand others opinions. :-) [/spoiler]

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 12th, '06, 20:35

andievo wrote:
VietZeus wrote:
nadesico wrote: Honestly, i really don't see what's your point.So you are saying that you have lost respect for korean dramas because of the male's characters wardrobe? Sorry, but I think it's ridiculous. You may say you don't like them because they act badly or their plot are not intersting , you have the right to think so, but what is the point of criticizing the way they are dressed? i agree that sometimes, i think Shin 's outfits are really weird but when i watch goong personnaly, i am not only focused on their clothes. i Think the plot is fine and even though their acting can be improved and they are still young, I like the cast.

I second what kodoko said. I've read the manwha and I did have high expectations for Shin's character. Who wouldn't? Ji Hoon's been modeling and he's new to acting so his skills are bound to be mediocre. I think modeling is also the reason why he seems so stiff and upright all the time. But anyway, he has grown on me throughout the series so I have no complaints.

I second what andievo said too. I love the series and I couldn't care less how the actors look like or what they wear.

:D

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 20:38

xKiMix wrote: That scene was so funny, his wink especially!
I wonder how they will be developed in the remaining episodes. But does Hee Soong seem interested???
well I guess since they've started this :
she should like him XD heheh I wanna watch episode 19 now,not because of Shin,CG or Yul,but bcuz of those two XD :
so cute!

eh have u read some of the posts @ soompi.com about that glasses girls having a crush on Yul ? heh I've watched all the episodes too,but there's nothing about it :scratch: guess everyone loves to interpret things the way they want :whistling:
just glad they took her away from my Yul :wub:

nalika

Post by nalika » Mar 12th, '06, 20:39

andievo wrote:
miedzyslowami wrote:I just want to say that ehm I LOVE GOONG and LOVE the way asian guys behave cause its cute!!!!And the way they dress its also cute, I hope all guys in Poland would be like those in this drama :).
Totally agree!! I hope the same in France! lol
ditto...though there are time when they're over dress....but still very adorable...I'm so loving Shin now...

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 12th, '06, 20:43

I agree with most people here.
If the guys in this drama bug you so much DONT WATCH IT.

I personally think shin is good looking.
Yea his clothes are a little weird but hey thats not his fault.

Guys are just probably jealous that Shin looks wayy better than you! :roll hehe

*If you think Shin is so feminine you havent seen Lee Jun Ki* :whistling:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 12th, '06, 20:54

CraZyaH wrote:
well I guess since they've started this :
she should like him XD heheh I wanna watch episode 19 now,not because of Shin,CG or Yul,but bcuz of those two XD :
so cute!

eh have u read some of the posts @ soompi.com about that glasses girls having a crush on Yul ? heh I've watched all the episodes too,but there's nothing about it :scratch: guess everyone loves to interpret things the way they want :whistling:
just glad they took her away from my Yul :wub:
lol, i dont really see it either how she was interested in yul. Maybe the times when she would talk to him, but it was usually really brief and most of the times it was about CG... :lol
Is it just me, or is shin's friends are becoming nicer to CG? Judging from ep. 18 they seem to be getting along better now. or maybe that's just because i didn't understand what they were saying to really know? :blink

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 20:58

xKiMix wrote: lol, i dont really see it either how she was interested in yul. Maybe the times when she would talk to him, but it was usually really brief and most of the times it was about CG... :lol
Is it just me, or is shin's friends are becoming nicer to CG? Judging from ep. 18 they seem to be getting along better now. or maybe that's just because i didn't understand what they were saying to really know? :blink
I guess girls @ soompi are really obsessed lol
anyway,I also think
he's being nicer to her..guess he got tired of teasing her n noticed how Shin actually likes her now..so he's finally accepting her :lol n also,he likes her friend now so he HAS to be nice to her lol

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 12th, '06, 22:19

CraZyaH wrote:
xKiMix wrote: lol, i dont really see it either how she was interested in yul. Maybe the times when she would talk to him, but it was usually really brief and most of the times it was about CG... :lol
I guess girls @ soompi are really obsessed lol
anyway,I also think
he's being nicer to her..guess he got tired of teasing her n noticed how Shin actually likes her now..so he's finally accepting her :lol n also,he likes her friend now so he HAS to be nice to her lol
CraZyaH & xKiMix

love your signature i cant wait to watch those episodes!! ^- ^

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 22:34

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote: CraZyaH & xKiMix

love your signature i cant wait to watch those episodes!! ^- ^
u haven't watched them yet :blink ? omg soo sorry for spoiling them then :unsure:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 12th, '06, 22:37

glad to see this thread is finally back on track... has the two threads been merged? cuz I remember there used to be 2 threads on Goong.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 12th, '06, 22:37

Most people I know would refrain theirselves from watching the drama if the subs aren't out yet. Maybe because it's considered as spoilers, as they don't really know what they're saying.

Not me though. I enjoy spoilers. I watched the drama with AND without subs :whistling:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 22:39

flipnicity wrote:glad to see this thread is finally back on track... has the two threads been merged? cuz I remember there used to be 2 threads on Goong.
what 2 threads? there's only been one :S
the one about Shin was merged with this one :unsure:

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 12th, '06, 22:39

no i have not i dont watch it until the sub out so i wont be guessing thats why i dont like
reading ahead that why i keep on saying hide whats going to answer
does any one have the OST i really want to get the SONG specially the one song
when they where searching for CG i want to get the OST lol if any one know please send me the linkie please and thank you!!!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 12th, '06, 22:41

@non-angelical: I used to refrain from watching the eps raw as well... buh when everyone else around you is talking something [ie a kiss between so and so or something big happening] you really start to not care about the fact that you dont understand 98% of the dialogue... you have to watch it! :lol however, not everyone is like that... so we should all remember to hide info if we think its going to be considered a "spolier".

edit: I was pretty sure there were too... maybe I thot the "Shin" one was another thread. :unsure:
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 12th, '06, 22:43, edited 1 time in total.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 12th, '06, 22:41

try to search in the torrent section. Just search for goong, there are the soundtracks file.
But I don't think the song they played when they're looking for CG is in the soundtrack.

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 12th, '06, 22:43

non-angelical wrote:try to search in the torrent section. Just search for goong, there are the soundtracks file.
But I don't think the song they played when they're looking for CG is in the soundtrack.
i dont have the torrent it always shows a paper but when i click it it says open with what hi dont get it do h=i have to have a program to open it

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 22:44

<< ALWAYS hides :roll
I only spoil for my friends lol and they hate that :p

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 12th, '06, 22:44

well, you have to have bittorrent to download a torrent file.

and unfortunately, i couldn't use clubbox, so i could not inform you which clubbox have the soundtrack file. but i believe there should be one.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 22:45

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:i dont have the torrent it always shows a paper but when i click it it says open with what hi dont get it do h=i have to have a program to open it
the song u're looking for is not part of the soundtrack,I posted a ysi link a few pages back but not sure if it;s still working,so anyway if u'd wait I'll upload it again

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 12th, '06, 22:46

CraZyaH wrote:
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:i dont have the torrent it always shows a paper but when i click it it says open with what hi dont get it do h=i have to have a program to open it
the song u're looking for is not part of the soundtrack,I posted a ysi link a few pages back but not sure if it;s still working,so anyway if u'd wait I'll upload it again
yay!

thank you crazyah.
because i was looking for that particular song too :cheers:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 12th, '06, 22:48

CraZyaH wrote:<< ALWAYS hides :roll
*cough* always HIDES?! *cough*... :whistling: thats why you just apologized to AngelSerenityPrincess for possibly spoiling eps for her! hahahahaha Im jking crazyah... :lol
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 12th, '06, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 12th, '06, 22:49

flipnicity wrote:
*cough* always HIDES?! *cough*... :whistling: thats why you just apologized to non-angelical for possibly spoiling eps for her! hahahahaha Im jking crazyah... :lol
not to me, to AngelSerenityPrincess, i've declared myself as a spoilers lover :whistling:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 22:49

flipnicity wrote:
*cough* always HIDES?! *cough*... :whistling: thats why you just apologized to non-angelical for possibly spoiling eps for her! hahahahaha Im jking crazyah... :lol
HEy n ow! I do hide the discussion,I was talking about the pictures :glare: ..they can spoil too u know,especially my sig and kimi's :unsure:

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 12th, '06, 22:50

Miss CraZyaH what page is it please tell me please please please and thank you~~~

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 12th, '06, 22:51

@AngelSerenityPrincess: sorry to butt in buh it was on page 64... buh it was on YSI so it might have expired already or exceeded the dl limit... maybe crazyah should just ul it again.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 22:54

flipnicity wrote:@AngelSerenityPrincess: sorry to butt in buh it was on page 64... buh it was on YSI so it might have expired already or exceeded the dl limit... maybe crazyah should just ul it again.
already uploading :roll

Miss Crazyah? heheh that sounds a bit um...I dunno ..lol

EDIT: okay here's the link http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=286V ... NZ66PYGYDC
Last edited by CraZyaH on Mar 12th, '06, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 12th, '06, 22:54

okay thank you i kinda went back and people posted picture of sceen
shoot on the new episode i did not watch yet TT- TT

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 12th, '06, 22:55

CraZyaH wrote:
flipnicity wrote:@AngelSerenityPrincess: sorry to butt in buh it was on page 64... buh it was on YSI so it might have expired already or exceeded the dl limit... maybe crazyah should just ul it again.
already uploading :roll

Miss Crazyah? heheh that sounds a bit um...I dunno ..lol
just tried to download from the ysi. it's still working!!! :cheers:

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 22:56

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:okay thank you i kinda went back and people posted picture of sceen
shoot on the new episode i did not watch yet TT- TT
I know,that's awful... at least the caps I posted were hidden :roll ahh I'm a good girl :roll

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 12th, '06, 22:56

omg thank you hope it works me found it ^- ^ thank you
Last edited by AngelSerenityPrincess on Mar 12th, '06, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 22:57

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:omg what page i dont see it TT- TT
just go back to the previous page >.> I've just posted a new link :unsure:

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 12th, '06, 22:58

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:omg what page i dont see it TT- TT
page 65, and just focus your eyes to the left bar, search for crazyah avatar. And look at her posts. don't have to read any othe post (so you don't got spoilers every now and then)

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 12th, '06, 22:58

i found it thank you thank you thank you

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 12th, '06, 22:58

ahh I'm a good girl

no comment. =P

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 12th, '06, 22:59

omg this song make me CRY TT- TT

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 23:01

flipnicity wrote:
ahh I'm a good girl

no comment. =P
:glare: :glare:

so,anybody has any idea of when the preview for 19 is coming out?

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 12th, '06, 23:02

this drama is such A DICTING to watch i want to meet them live!!
i want to meet Shin and GC!!! so bad do you guys feel like if you dont watch this it makes me feel
empty i dont know why but it does

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 12th, '06, 23:02

CraZyaH wrote:
flipnicity wrote:
ahh I'm a good girl

no comment. =P
:glare: :glare:

so,anybody has any idea of when the preview for 19 is coming out?
it's usually out around tuesday, isn't it??

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 12th, '06, 23:02

Im guessing maybe a day or two before the eps airs is usually when ebony [shes always first to find it] posts a link... ^^
Last edited by flipnicity on Mar 12th, '06, 23:03, edited 1 time in total.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 23:03

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:so bad do you guys feel like if you dont watch this it makes me feel
yep,that's exactly how I feel :unsure:
lol we're real addicts

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 12th, '06, 23:03

i was wondering can some one make me a moving signature please

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 12th, '06, 23:04

rather than addict... I prefer the term "extremely focused"... hahahahahaha!! =)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 23:06

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:i was wondering can some one make me a moving signature please
um,sure hehe just tell me what do you want?

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 12th, '06, 23:07

CraZyaH wrote:
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:so bad do you guys feel like if you dont watch this it makes me feel
yep,that's exactly how I feel :unsure:
lol we're real addicts
like for me now when i re watch the drama it make me empty
that its almost over and after it done i wonder what well i do after this is over
now a days after watching this drama im not
active now i just sit or lay down and wonder and sometimes cry
because i remember almost all the parts and then next thing i know im asleep

JKH

Post by JKH » Mar 12th, '06, 23:20

CraZyaH wrote:
Thanks sooooo much!
Wow, are Shin's friends turning around? That'a a little disappointing, I wanted them to humiliated or something in a later episode, after they were so mean and snobby :glare: . I just hope that Shin's friend is TRUELY being nice and not faking it to hurt feelings. :thumright:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 12th, '06, 23:24

didnt you think it was funny that when they went to Jeju Island for Shin's bday... they [Shin's friends] started speaking in English to each other and CG to spite her... they thot they were so cool! buh their english sucked! especially HR's: Is it that fun to make fun of her? :whistling: [man she said that so slowly] hahahaha! I think its funny that they make fun of her for being unable to speak English while I think its funny that their English is mediocre buh they thot they were so cool. :lol

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 12th, '06, 23:27

flipnicity wrote:didnt you think it was funny that when they went to Jeju Island for Shin bday... they started speaking in English to each other and CG to spite her... they thot they were so cool! buh theyre english sucked! especially HR's: Is it fun to make fun of her? [man she said that so slowly] hahahaha! I think its funny that they make fun of her for being unable to speak English while I think its funny that their English is mediocre buh they thot they were so cool.
ahaha yeah! u know at first i was like "that doesn't sound korean :scratch: " then when HR started talking even tho she wasn't that good,she was better than the others,so I realized they were speaking in english lol

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 12th, '06, 23:32

flipnicity wrote:didnt you think it was funny that when they went to Jeju Island for Shin's bday... they [Shin's friends] started speaking in English to each other and CG to spite her... they thot they were so cool! buh their english sucked! especially HR's: Is it that fun to make fun of her? :whistling: [man she said that so slowly] hahahaha! I think its funny that they make fun of her for being unable to speak English while I think its funny that their English is mediocre buh they thot they were so cool. :lol
i did not really get it they did not speak english good it
was like worng words to say like what the guy said It Sh!t and stuff i was
like what?

JKH

Post by JKH » Mar 13th, '06, 00:35

flipnicity wrote:didnt you think it was funny that when they went to Jeju Island for Shin's bday... they [Shin's friends] started speaking in English to each other and CG to spite her... they thot they were so cool! buh their english sucked! especially HR's: Is it that fun to make fun of her? :whistling: [man she said that so slowly] hahahaha! I think its funny that they make fun of her for being unable to speak English while I think its funny that their English is mediocre buh they thot they were so cool. :lol
I agree! I was like, "Wait...are they trying to speak English?" They made themselves look like big idiots! I was afraid that they'd try to speak English again in a later episode :crazy: ! Thank goodness that hasn't happened yet! Now that I'm thinking about it again, it's kind of funny :lol . That's the episode when I decided that they were BIG jerks that needed to get jumped. :x
But now...I wonder if they'll be some romance between Chaegyung's friends and Shin's? I hope that Shin's friends get rejected~~~ :P !

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 13th, '06, 00:46

well a lot of people saw CG's friend with the glasses as having "potential" beauty... so now the show has acknowledged that through its characters... I jus hope HR goes out with Shin's friend who seems like her and leaves Shin and CG alone! and Im guessing most gurls are hoping for Yul to stay single if hes not with CG. hahahahaha!!!

hisa

Post by hisa » Mar 13th, '06, 02:13

hey...just following this thread while I wait (i'd like to say patiently, but...) for ep 15&16 subs to be released...which I should probably give up on since I get the feeling it's not going to be released anytime tonight... :|

I feel so bad for Yul! But if I really had to choose I think I prefer CG and Shin..even though he can be annoying at times when it comes to YR.

I was waiting for the dark part of Yul to come out tho. I didn't read too much of the manhwa, but from what I read that part of his character was apparent from the beginning. In the drama though he was too sweet and cute in the beginning. Which I'm not complaining about of course. It's just that it makes me feel worse about his situation now. Gah...if only the 'other guy' could be an evil bastard for once! In every single kdrama I've seen so far you always felt bad for 'the other guy'
now that I think about it...why do they all follow the SAME formula anyways?

cheli001

Post by cheli001 » Mar 13th, '06, 03:19

I've seen ep. 15-18 w/out subs! I can't understand what they're saying. huhu :cry: Good thing ppl in this forum and soompi are nice to give spot translations. :D
Ep. 18 major cliffhanger! :cry: I wonder when will the preview of Ep 19 come out...
I hope CG and Shin reconciles in ep 19 and express what they really feel for each other and have a sweet ending. :wub: I also think that they will start revealing the role of shin's sister. I think she'll be the one to save CG and Shin relationship! Yipee!!!! :cheers:
Yul's mom is pure evil! and what's up with Shin's dad. Disgusting! having dreams about yul's mom. :glare: I feel sorry for shin's mom :-(

By the way, what's the name of CG's friend (girl with glasses)? Cute scenes between girl with glasses and shin's friend! :-)

kmholic

Post by kmholic » Mar 13th, '06, 04:36

flipnicity wrote:well a lot of people saw CG's friend with the glasses as having "potential" beauty... so now the show has acknowledged that through its characters... I jus hope HR goes out with Shin's friend who seems like her and leaves Shin and CG alone!
Ya, me too... but what i read about Goong's four main characters from this link... Yul might headed for HR or the other way around.... :scratch:

http://content.mbc.co.kr/e_mbc/drama.asp?idx=201

hisa

Post by hisa » Mar 13th, '06, 04:45

kmholic wrote:
Ya, me too... but what i read about Goong's four main characters from this link... Yul might headed for HR or the other way around.... scratch
wow...yeah, that part in that review does sound like he falls in love with HR...
that sucks!
Too unexpected for me...I'm not digging that twist at all.
Hopefully it was just written all wrong and the writer had no clue what he/she was talking about...i gotta ask my friend now (she's read far in the manhwa)
Was it supposed to be 16 episodes long before? I heard now that it might reach 24... :|

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Mar 13th, '06, 04:58

nope.yul is not falling for hr because hr is leaving to go to oversea to study.she will not be in goong anymore after episode 20

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 13th, '06, 05:16

milleu87 wrote:nope.yul is not falling for hr because hr is leaving to go to oversea to study.she will not be in goong anymore after episode 20
:w00t: No more Hyorin?!?!?! Yay! Thats the greatest news ever! I think she should leave earlier, like in episode 19! :lol
So i'm guessing the next season will e more focused on the Shin and CG relationship. I;m wondering how season 1 will end because unlike the manhwa, they don't really focus onf the divorce thing. In the manhwa almost every chapter has something about the divorce, in the drama it has only been mentioned like 4 or 5 times.

cuteaznj9

Post by cuteaznj9 » Mar 13th, '06, 07:07

aww poor Yul :-(
If you think about it though.....CG is supposed to be Yul's wife right? So if Shin quits being a king....does CG have to remarry Yul? :scratch:
poor baby I feel his pain but I want Shin and CG to be together....then Yul and glasses girl (Is she suppose to portray nerdness?) to be like close close.......
WHAT?! HYORIN'S LEAVING?! :blink thank goodness!`:w00t: LEAVE SHIN AND CG ALONE THEIR MARRIED FOR GOSH SAKE!!:glare: ....argh!! wonder what happens at the end..... : :roll

kimsamsoon21

Post by kimsamsoon21 » Mar 13th, '06, 08:04

hi you guys kinda new here... this drama just started here in LA and I've seen ep. 16-18... but there was no subs... can anyone explain what happened??? please??? thanks a lot.
god bless you guys

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 13th, '06, 08:07

kimsamsoon21 wrote:hi you guys kinda new here... this drama just started here in LA and I've seen ep. 16-18... but there was no subs... can anyone explain what happened??? please??? thanks a lot.
god bless you guys
Subs for 16+ are not out yet. They'll be out when they're ready. (Don't ask in the sub thread.) They'll be out when they're ready. As for what is going on in eps 16+ for those who already know, ... i don't know. Sorry. :(