Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 28th, '06, 14:56

Guys.. if you haven't seen the long previewfor EP23.. here's the link..
:cheers:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 28th, '06, 16:12

Jeremiah!!! XD XD I loved the chapter! i know why Shin hasn't been home yet! its because he was with me!!!!!!!!! mwhahahaha!! Thanks for the chapter, and don't worry take you time, i'm pretty sure there are more important things you have to do.

P.S.
Goong Episode 23 will air in 21 HOURS!! :lol

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 28th, '06, 17:04

m i suppose to be the evil person
or something if so i dont want to be???? :cry:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 28th, '06, 17:39

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:m i suppose to be the evil person
or something if so i dont want to be???? :cry:
No you're not an evil person, you just hold a grudge against Young Ae (the character)

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 28th, '06, 20:46

PsychoWabbit, thanx for the link =)

anyway for some boys who comment on CG stupid and bla2 ...
dont u think its what make Goong a drama?
if CG so smart... Goong wont make it until 24 eps =P
prob 1 disc and its ended heheheh

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 28th, '06, 20:56

o yey ...
nice scenes on the preview ...
my heart is not so heavy now!!!! =P

mabushii

Post by mabushii » Mar 28th, '06, 23:48

yurrie wrote:PsychoWabbit, thanx for the link =)

anyway for some boys who comment on CG stupid and bla2 ...
dont u think its what make Goong a drama?
if CG so smart... Goong wont make it until 24 eps =P
prob 1 disc and its ended heheheh
its not really on being stupid, or not stupid. even if he IS your husband, and he falls of a horse, if he's swarmed by people worrying over him you probably won't get to do much. and besides yul was all alone, and apparently bleeding.

2MSGVS

Post by 2MSGVS » Mar 29th, '06, 01:06

SnugglesBby well said! :D

ahhh his character drives me crazy :glare:
i like CG..even tho shes stupid

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 29th, '06, 01:10

Anyone who's in-love is bound to do or say something stupid. Think about it.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 29th, '06, 05:58

Something to share from soompi, credits to the original poster.

CG & Shin down the street:

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b17/data/gun ... 1_copy.jpg

:)

ddrimike

Post by ddrimike » Mar 29th, '06, 06:02

I was just thinkin, doesn't Min Hyo-rin sorta remind you of Makino Tsukushi/Shan Cai from Hana Yori Dango/Meteor Garden? I was thinking that she's a girl who's protected by all these rich guys who're sons of rich guys! haha! except that she's not as tough as the girls from Hana Yori Dango/Meteor Garden!!!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 29th, '06, 06:05

LOL another one posted on soompi, credits to the original poster:

SG & Shin looks funny:

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b17/data/gun ... 2463_1.jpg

ROFL!!

EDIT:

Another one:

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b17/data/gun ... 1001_0.jpg

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 29th, '06, 08:06

Update. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Goong Speculating Scenario:

New Cast:

hwangziwei as Lee Joo Young
CraZyaH as Kim Hye Jin
xKiMix as Song Young Ae
AngelSerenityPrincess as Han Ji Hyun

(With their approval)

Extra Cast:

Kim Hyung Woo - Father of Hye Jin
Kim Hye Bin - Young sister of Hye Jin

[cont.]

Kang Hyun was doing some window-shopping with her friends, and Jang Kyung suddenly appears from nowhere with a rose in his hand. Kang Hyun got shocked and yelled:

"Yahh, what are you trying to do? You want to get beaten by a girl?"

"No, I was just..."

"Just what!" shouts Kang Hyun

"That maybe we can have a coffee?" replied Jang Kyung

"Why not?" replied Hee Soong in her usual manner trying to hug Jang Kyung.

"Hee Soong, are you crazy?" yelled Kang Hyun

"If you don't want Jang Kyung, I'll take him for myself"

"Okay he's all yours." said Kang Hyun

"What? You... get away from me... Don't even touch me." shouts Jang Kyung to Hee Soong, broken hearted that Kang Hyun is rejecting him.

"Why don't you give him a chance." asked Soon Young

"No way I would fall for this player." replied Kang Hyun walking towards the automatic staircase.

Someone just get close to Kang Hyun and stole her bag. Confused, Kang Hyun couldn't even shouts "Thief". Fortunately, the brave Jang Kyung was following her, he's chasing the thief over a long distance and finally get a grip on him. The thief takes out a knife and try to dissuade Jang Kyung from getting close.

"Where am I? It's getting terribly cold." thinks Yul. He saw Joo Young in front of him. "Joo Young!!" he shouts. "Where's she? She was just here. Is it my imagination?" Yul keeps thinking. He keeps moving forward and he just collapse.

"You call a wrong number or the dial is not in service. Please call again" said the voice over the phone.

"Where's Shin Goon?" said Chae Gyung to herself.

"I'm going to kill him when he gets back home" She added.

"How could he switch off his cell phone at that time and he has already left the studio. Ahh I'm going crazy. He'll know who really Chae Gyung. is." she pouted.

During that time, Shin was at the pub still having some drinks with some of his friends. He saw Young Ae sitting next to him in the far corner of the pub and he waves hello to Young Ae. Minutes later, Young Ae was sitting by him and they were drinking some liquor.

"Are you married?" asked Young Ae.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Nothing, I was just asking. It's late and you're still at the pub. I thought that if you were married, you wouldn't be here." added Young Ae.

A silence then took place, Shin look at his watch; it's already ten minutes past midnight. He looks at his mobile and there was no battery.

"No wonder, she didn't call me." Shin smiled to himself, dead drunk.

"Who?" asked Young Ae.

"My wife. She was supposed to call me every hour to know where I am. I was wondering why she didn't call me yet and guess what? I'm out of battery." replied Shin

"I have to go, else she's going to kill me." he added.

"You're dead drunk. Can you go drive in that condition." asked Young Ae

"I'll get a taxi. Why, will you drive me off?" said Shin

"Why not? Let me help you."

Young Ae help Shin walking towards the exit and Shin just fall down with Young Ae on top of him. Their lips touched each other.

In the morning, Hye Jin walks down the road as usual and find a man lying down the road. At first, she thought it was homeless person, but she keeps approaching him and saw it was a good-looking man.

"Ajushi... Ajushi..." she shouts trying to wake him up.

"Ohh is he dead?"

"Ajushi... ajushi... are you alright?" she keeps trying. She touches his forehead and got shocked.

"Oh my, he has a fever. What am I going to do? I have to go to work. If I leave him here, he'll surely die of cold. What should I do?"

"Ah, father should be at home right now. Let's give him a call." Hye Jin thoughts

"Yeoboseyo. Ahh Hye Jin. Ehh? A young man? Wait there, I'll be there in a minute." said Hye Jin's father on the phone

Some minutes later, Hyung Woo arrived on the spot with his car to help his daughter and he had brought along some drug, just in case.

"What had happened?" asked Hyung Woo

"I don't know. I just see him lying here. He didn't response at all and he has high fever." replied Hye Jin

"Sir, Sir, are you alright?" "Let's bring him home, he might die of the high fever." suggested Hyung Woo.

[To be continued]

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Mar 29th, '06, 08:56

"""""""""Spoiler""""""""""

Well, I have just finished watching ep 18, and i must say this drama is getting nowhere. Apparently, the King was involved a a second relationship. As useless as he is, he manage to find time for another woman.... Thank you writers for making this drama even more retarded than it already is.....from episode 15-18 CG and Shin relationship did even improve...

Back to the main why this drama is annoying and stupid. First Shin Goon need to beat the living **** out of Yul for once and all. If I was Shin Goon, this Yul guy probably is in the hospital by now with a few broken ribs and probably he will need a new face...

Remember when the royal family were having the BBQ and CG bite she tongue, Yul jumped off his seated and quickly ran over to CG and offer her some ice cube and Shin was standing right beside them. If I was Shin i would have give Yul right hook in this face... He has no rights what so ever to interfer in CG and Shin relationship. and Yul did this t in front of the family.. Does Yul or anyone in the royal family feel that Yul is a shameful bastard, try to act all nice and carring for someone else wife. I am telling you this royal family is full of idiots....

How about that time Shin actually did punch Yul in da face when he caught Yul and CG together in the book storage. The entire royal family was upset at Shin because he punch Yul. Maybe shin should ask his stupid father how he would feel if he caught his wife with a another man inside a book storage?

Everytime I see this Yul guy, i have to forward that scene, i just can't stand this FACKER.

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Mar 29th, '06, 08:59

SPOILERS AHEAD::::
SnugglesBby wrote:***MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS--READ AT OWN RISK

OMG, captain-nippon & 2MSGVS literally took those words out of my mouth. i can't believe yul actually has fans...may i be the first to say, HE'S a f*ucking BASTARD. yes, sorry to all your yul-campers...but i really CAN'T stand his character--acting like he really loves CG...hello, if you love someone, you'd want them to be happy. i was neutral towards him at first, but now, hell NO. he's soo effing annoying...my GOD...i cant take his "softness" and how he's always hurting..GET A LIFE and move on. LOVE requires TWO ppl and i believe he's been told this. oh yea, does he not know the concept of marriage??? esp. in korea too, where everything is so strict...AND not to mention it's ROYALS...seriously, in epi 18 when CG falls on him and he goes, "i'd rather you be hurt..blah"--i wanted to and would have punched his ass. action speak louder than words--you didn't have to SAY it dumbass. *ok, big apologies to those yul-campers, but these are just my thoughts, sorry if i offended anyone...

AND ChaeGyung--god, yes she is the dumbest girl ever. she's married and yet she's all "taking care" of yul..AND EVEN ALLOWED HIM TO KISS HER???? have you EVER met a girl so stupid...NOT to mention a married girl. and what, she gets jealous because Shin had plans to study overseas with Hyorin before...um, does he NOT have the right to?? **CG-THEY WERE A COUPLE BEFORE!! Shin has EVERY right to have had those plans. my god. and do you see him kissing Hyorin after he realizes that he loves CG? or touching her hands or all that crap?? if i know who i love, (like CG) i'd slapped YUL OFF HIS ASS FOR TOUCHING ME, REGARDLESS OF BEING FRIENDS OR NOT.

like captain-nippon said, all the flaws are pointed at Shin, when, in fact, it should be towards CG. yes, CG suffers because of Shin, but heck, i believe that SHIN IS VERY PATIENT WITH HER AND SUFFERS A LOT MORE..by epi 18, it should be CLEAR that shin likes CG, but being the stupid girl that she is, she doesn't see it??? and what's more, that kiss scene between her and yul is soo disgusting...the pain shin felt when he saw it must have quadrupled what CG felt ALTOGETHER..esp. after what they've been through.

Shin & Hyorin were together for TWO YEARS---thats a LONG time...they have the RIGHT to be heartbroken for some time (that means that shin has the right to be in pain because of hyorin EVEN tho he doesn't love her anymore. it doesn't take a genius to figure that out) while Yul and CG met for less than Shin meeting CG and Yul's feeling all this crap--BULLSHIT. i dont see why ppl actually like them together...?? purely disgusting.

if it wasn't for Shin, i'd stop watching this drama at this point (seen up to epi 18 )...i'm aching to see him happy..

**sorry if i offended anyone, but Yul & CG really pissed me off at this point in the drama ((well, i've been hating yul since who knows when) and i just had to let it out...they really don't deserve to be praised as "cute" or whatever...to me, YUL--f*cking HOMEWRECKER WHO WANTS WHAT HE CAN'T HAVE AND NEEDS TO MAN UP OR HE'LL NEVER GET A WOMAN FOR AS LONG AS HE EFFING LIVES...and CG--STUPID ASS GIRL WHO NEEDS TO STICK TO WHO SHE LOVES AND STOP *PLAYING* AROUND WITH OTHER MEN OR SHE'LL LOSE THE PERSON WHO REALLY MATTERS THE MOST AND THEN BE IN PAIN FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE...

You took the words right from my mouth!!!!!!! I'm f**ing pissed off too; just watched episode 18 and I'm outraged and disgusted at the same time at CG. :cussing: How can she do that to Shin, poor guy. Ofcourse he's a jerk but that's his upbringing, she knows this and insists that she loves him but does she really? what the heck is she thinking letting Yul kiss her? And to say: no , i dont want to go, to Shin, what's up with that?? ARRGGGGG!!!!! I'm :goggle:

I like CG too but boy is she stupid. All the hints he throws at her, if she really was paying attention and were'nt such an airhead or full of self-doubt, she'd see his interest in her.

And like you SnuggleBby, if it weren't for Shin, I would've stopped watching this already. It's kinda getting dragged out and i'd like to see it end soon.

Oh, by the way, was anyone offended by the King's feelings of replacing his son with his nephew as the prince? what the F**k is that?? What an ass of a dad. He may be a good king but he's lousy as a dad. He doesn't even know his own son. I really feel sorry for the Queen and Shin; it makes me sad because she's really been suffering during the whole time they were married and Shin never really had a mom or dad. Let me repeat: what an ass of a king!

I've been wanting to say all these things for a while now, especially about that weak-ass Yul and his tendencies to tear up and cry. UGHHHHH, what a whimp!!! Sorry but everytime he talks they're words that hurt and confuse CG or always something negative. I dont like that at all! Talk about jerk, I think YUL is the NUMBER ONE JERK not Shin. Am I done venting???? Maybe, we shall see..... :x
Last edited by ladyfoxx on Mar 29th, '06, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 29th, '06, 09:02

Why dont you people use the SPOILER tag to post spoilers?

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Mar 29th, '06, 09:08

Jeremiah wrote:Why dont you people use the SPOILER tag to post spoilers?
sorry, i dont know how to use it, could you tell me how? :roll

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 29th, '06, 09:14

Spoilger tags: ['spoiler]Blah Blah Blah['/spoiler'] without the quotes would results into this:
blah blah
:)

Edit: To every one who's just posting their anger that CG is stupid, the king is a bastard. Here's my opinion:

You know, this is a drama. CG is being stupid on purpose, the king is a bastard on purpose. All this has been done to spice up the storyline. If everything was perfect, would you watch a boring drama? I guess not. So take it easy LOL This is not reality, it's just a story line.

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Mar 29th, '06, 09:36

alright thanks.

yea, i know it's called a "drama" for a reason. but i still want to express my anger cuz that's what we do here on the forum right?... discuss our feelings on our fav drama of the moment/month/week/etc

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 29th, '06, 09:41

ladyfoxx wrote:alright thanks.

yea, i know it's called a "drama" for a reason. but i still want to express my anger cuz that's what we do here on the forum right?... discuss our feelings on our fav drama of the moment/month/week/etc
well cant stand people saying bad words
and its not CG fault its shin no fence he was being a jerk
he kiss her because he said he was his wife
he kiss her with out love?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 29th, '06, 09:48

ladyfoxx wrote:alright thanks.

LOL I agree with you. Me too I'm angry but keep it cool and moderated lol Get angry like that isn't good for health.

Damn it, I have to go to the bank.. my wallet is empty :(

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 29th, '06, 10:47

angel serenity...
he did kiss her bcoz he loves her and he's jealous of cg close to yul =)
if he didnt love her .. i dun think he would care at all of cg doin anythin

he just ,,, didnt come clear with his love =P

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 29th, '06, 10:50

yurrie wrote:angel serenity...
he did kiss her bcoz he loves her and he's jealous of cg close to yul =)
if he didnt love her .. i dun think he would care at all of cg doin anythin

he just ,,, didnt come clear with his love =P
but CG did not know coz
she thought that shin kiss her because he said that
if shin only said that he loves her than she would have known its
shin fault he said the worng words and made CG took it
the worng way?

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 29th, '06, 10:53

part of it is cg's fault...
if she wanna eavesdrop somethin.. at least listen to full conversation lol =P
if only shestayed for 5 secss... she would hear the part where shin said she is important person for him =)
but i guess...
thats life huh ...
not everythin can be found out easily ><
lol

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 29th, '06, 10:57

yurrie wrote:part of it is cg's fault...
if she wanna eavesdrop somethin.. at least listen to full conversation lol =P
if only shestayed for 5 secss... she would hear the part where shin said she is important person for him =)
but i guess...
thats life huh ...
not everythin can be found out easily ><
lol
thats ture ^ -^
gosh i feel sad for both of them
there going down hill T-T hopefully they solve
the problem... :unsure:

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 29th, '06, 10:59

there should be some laugh on this coming ep
wow .. its going to end soon ><
cryyyy

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 29th, '06, 11:06

yurrie wrote:there should be some laugh on this coming ep
wow .. its going to end soon ><
cryyyy
gah i know T- T
well ill talk to you later yurrie me need to go to sleep its 3:09am
like your time right you should to ^- ^ Good Night Everyone

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 29th, '06, 11:08

That's not life lol it's a drama, who just entertain us. I've been reading those bickering post and it seems to me that, people are taking drama for reality. They keep comparing themselves to such and such character which is not. Oh my.

I know it's irritating to see such stupidest things happen, but you know, it's just a storyline, no matter what. So you have to keep it cool. If you don't like such scene, just stop watch the drama, because it doesnot worth such anger. If you like movies with happy scene, you better go watch JDrama. KDrama are mainly melodrama and heartbreaking drama.

I'm happy that the producers are making the storyline like such. It just spice up the plot and you keep wondering what would happen. Mind if the storyline is plain, would you watch a drama where everything is clear as the crystal and no suspense at all? This is the key to success for KDramas.

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 29th, '06, 11:09

lol its 6 :12 ... need to stay awake to watch goong =P
have a nice dream

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 29th, '06, 11:12

thats why drama is so alike with reality ...
do u think reality is such a clear as crystal thingy?
well ..
if urs are .. good for u ...
but dont think most of reality goin that way =P
and ... im outta subj ><
lol =P

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 29th, '06, 13:17

OMG!!! anyone having problem with tvants???? :pale: :pale:
I logged in like 2 hours ago and it worked perfectly.. now goong started and it hanged!!!
HHHHEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!! :goggle:

cees

Post by cees » Mar 29th, '06, 13:33

PsychoWabbit wrote:OMG!!! anyone having problem with tvants???? :pale: :pale:
I logged in like 2 hours ago and it worked perfectly.. now goong started and it hanged!!!
HHHHEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!! :goggle:
try to write ...MBC-TV....not MBC TV....and it will work coz it is working finr with me after searching for MBC-TV :thumleft:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 29th, '06, 13:36

OMG!!!!
I Thought i was going to die when i saw that kissing scene!!! XD XD i wish it was me kissing Shin Goon!! XD XD I love this episode already!!!!!!!!!
Damnit, i can't finish my paper thats due today because of goong! :lol

miedzyslowami

Post by miedzyslowami » Mar 29th, '06, 13:44

oh you are so lucky i just 've seen preview of 23 episode...and almost saw "that scene" but can't watch it online cause live in europe.....wrrrr its discrimination

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 29th, '06, 13:48

miedzyslowami wrote:oh you are so lucky i just 've seen preview of 23 episode...and almost saw "that scene" but can't watch it online cause live in europe.....wrrrr its discrimination
You should watch it online! it doesnt matter if you are not living in korea, just as long as you have an internet connection. Look through the pages here, it as instructions on how to watch it online. :lol
There are so many sweet moments in epi 23!!!! XD XD i think i'm going to melt.......

Edit: awwww! my shin goon is crying! it pains my heart terribly. And just when everything between him and cg are working out, cg has to be banished from the palace. And i think its the only way to keep shin as the heir to the throne. :cry:

evilbunny

Post by evilbunny » Mar 29th, '06, 14:04

To comment on all the posts about the whole CG/Yul/Shin issue:
It's not just a drama.. well it is :wink: but what I meant was that some people *can* relate to the characters. There's Yul who 'loves' CG and although he is evil for interfering in a marriage.. well there are some people IRL who do this.. for love, greed or lust (interfere in marriage or a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship).

I haven't watched episode 18 yet but just had to read all the spoilers already... I'll probably react the same as everyone here.

And the stupid king who prefers his nephew over his son.. I think in some part of our lives some have experienced our parents/relatives comparing us to cousins or another relative.
And even when the viewers are getting pissed off with what's happening in Goong they still can't help but watch it. For me, this is a good sign that at least the drama is getting a big reaction from the audience. Positive or negative.

I agree that the drama does exagerate scenes like how stupid CG is.. which makes her character funny and we don't just end up pitying her all the time, but this kind of girl doesn't exist in the real world.... well.. uhhh i hope not. :lol

This all makes Goong interesting and a great series for me.

I also can't stand how Yul just cries and hurts over CG... he should just move on..
Does anyone know why he won't be in season 2?
why do Shin and Yul always have these ribbons and girly accessories. It bothers me......

My 2 cents......

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 29th, '06, 14:10

OMG!!! This episode is so sweet... so many hugging scenes....
and yeah KIMI how I wish I am CG too.. heheh :wub: :wub: :wub:

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 29th, '06, 14:12

:wub:

lovin this ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love love lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hm ... that scene ..... arghhhhhh ><

and they do it on public too =)
so sweeeeettttttt

o lovin it ...
but ... seein preview 24 ... seems kinda sad ...
with that
scene where yul sacrifice himself i think sayin to public that he did all that not shin
and scene where yul's mom got into accident...
and then scene where cg kneel in front of great queen ...
seems gonna be a sad and happy ep for tomo ><

g nite for now ><

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 29th, '06, 14:14

o and i love
that scene
where cg laying on top of shin ... =P
and then when shin about to kiss her and she got hiccup lol
thats so funny!

ReiBirdina

Post by ReiBirdina » Mar 29th, '06, 14:16

~squirms~ Ep. 23 was fantabulous <3

Spoiler :o
When they kissed I was like

O______O <3 <3 <3

FINALLY >.<...;_;!!!!!!!!!

ReiBirdina

Post by ReiBirdina » Mar 29th, '06, 14:17

~yawn~ okay I'm off to bed now ~LoL~ Everyone have
a nice day ^.^! I know I will...Goongggg.. ~siiggghhh~....

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 29th, '06, 14:22

XD Those past sad episodes was worth it, since i think they were leading up to today's episode.
I still can't get over that Kiss! and i also liked the part when Cg was on top of shin, that was sooo cute!!!! XD lol..time to make a new sig....mwhahaha
Time to finish my paper! lol i gots 2 hours left hahaha....see you later my wonderful fellow goongers!

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 29th, '06, 14:25

If you haven't got the link for long preview of Episode 24, here's the link..

Finally the last 2 episodes.. Shin is showing so much love to CG... :wub: :wub:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 29th, '06, 14:27

xKiMix wrote:XD Those past sad episodes was worth it, since i think they were leading up to today's episode.
I still can't get over that Kiss! and i also liked the part when Cg was on top of shin, that was sooo cute!!!! XD lol..time to make a new sig....mwhahaha
Time to finish my paper! lol i gots 2 hours left hahaha....see you later my wonderful fellow goongers!
Hahaha.. I was thinking how come everyone is so quite today... and where's KIMI.. she's suppose to update the spoilers... Now I know... you have papers to finish!! :whistling:

miedzyslowami

Post by miedzyslowami » Mar 29th, '06, 14:44

xKiMix wrote:
miedzyslowami wrote:oh you are so lucky i just 've seen preview of 23 episode...and almost saw "that scene" but can't watch it online cause live in europe.....wrrrr its discrimination
You should watch it online! it doesnt matter if you are not living in korea, just as long as you have an internet connection. Look through the pages here, it as instructions on how to watch it online. :lol
There are so many sweet moments in epi 23!!!! XD XD i think i'm going to melt.......

Edit: awwww! my shin goon is crying! it pains my heart terribly. And just when everything between him and cg are working out, cg has to be banished from the palace. And i think its the only way to keep shin as the heir to the throne. :cry:
"here"? where..i read on imbc site that I have to be korean,or i have to live in korea or in Canada or US...thats all. You know other way to watch it?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 29th, '06, 14:50

miedzyslowami wrote:
xKiMix wrote:

"here"? where..i read on imbc site that I have to be korean,or i have to live in korea or in Canada or US...thats all. You know other way to watch it?
yup, check out Tvants its a chinese website but anyone can watch from it without registering from there site, you just have to download an application.

PsychoWabbit lol i know, i'm usually the first to post spoilers for the episode, and when i dont do it i find it strange :blink hahaha i wanted to soo bad but i couldn't i was typing my paper while listening to the episode then when the shin/cg scenes would come on i would go and watch it. but i promise to post spoilers as the scenes are happening for those that can't watch it tomorrow! haha wow i'm back here i again! ok back to my paper... :whistling:

loirene

Post by loirene » Mar 29th, '06, 16:34

Is there any way to watch goong online for tomorrow? can anyone teach me? thanks

cees

Post by cees » Mar 29th, '06, 17:06

loirene wrote:Is there any way to watch goong online for tomorrow? can anyone teach me? thanks
well u can go to this site ...http://www.tvants.com......and press on the silver button which has an arrow ...then the Tvants would start dling in ur PC.....just follow with my instructions and u will be fine :thumleft:
Attachments
tvants instuctions.JPG
tvants instuctions.JPG (72.22 KiB) Viewed 3956 times

loirene

Post by loirene » Mar 29th, '06, 17:12

thanks cees..

cees

Post by cees » Mar 29th, '06, 17:19

i want to inform all the goongers here that there will be a special and it would be aired ryt after eps 24...so dont 4get to watch it..(so it would be aired probibly at 11:30 Korean time)

loirene

Post by loirene » Mar 29th, '06, 17:21

what time will goong last ep start tml at korean time?

cees

Post by cees » Mar 29th, '06, 17:24

loirene wrote:what time will goong last ep start tml at korean time?
it starts at 9:00pm korean time.....correct me if iam wrong...coz iam not so sure

cees

Post by cees » Mar 29th, '06, 18:25

SPOILER ALERT
here is the kiss part of eps 23 translated by jennxxness@ soompi......enjoy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jfnUKQg3snQ

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 29th, '06, 20:26

thanx cees =)
now i know what they said on that scene =)
i didnt know that ep 23 would be that happy alreadyyyyy
ahhhhh
:wub:

that scene where
shin imitate cg cheers is very funny :D
arghhhh
cant wait for ep 24

anyway .. for the air time .. isnt it 10pm korea?? not 9 pm?
if its the same with other eps it would be 10 pm...

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 29th, '06, 20:32

As usual, I missed the wednesday episode! :crazy:

I'm really going crazy keeping up with the spoilers, I guess I'm gonna go and grab a LQ version before I totally cracked up and download the HQ one tomorrow.

At least I got to watch it tomorrow :whistling:

I feel relieved now that I have the heaven episodes. At first (while reading the spoilers) I thought that the hell episodes had been payed-off with this totally heaven episodes. But now that I think of it....I WANT MORE!!!! :whistling:

I guess you'll just never enough,huh?? :wub:

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 29th, '06, 20:34

=)
just watch youtube from cees link ...
that would make it up to you for allllll that =P

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 29th, '06, 20:35

i just wish that i was cg :)

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Mar 29th, '06, 20:47

yurrie wrote:i just wish that i was cg :)
Don't we all? :wub:

rakuz

Post by rakuz » Mar 29th, '06, 20:54

i admit this k-drama is addicting...its cute and the royal outfits and palace scenery are breathtaking and spectacular....although i just started watching the series... however...its hard to not read these forums and skip the posts containing spoilers, even tho it is "hidden"...i just have to know what is gonna happen next even tho i not even close to the end of the series

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Mar 29th, '06, 20:57

sakura8o8 wrote:i admit this k-drama is addicting...its cute and the royal outfits and palace scenery are breathtaking and spectacular....although i just started watching the series... however...its hard to not read these forums and skip the posts containing spoilers, even tho it is "hidden"...i just have to know what is gonna happen next even tho i not even close to the end of the series
I know exactly what you've mean! I've seen up to 18 now, and I've read the spoilers up to 21. I had to finally make myself promise to stay spoiler free for the rest of the series. I don't want to ruin everything!!

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 29th, '06, 21:03

lol =P
i dun even understand what ep 23 sayin ... but i manage to give some tears away anyway lol =P

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 29th, '06, 23:08

cees wrote:
loirene wrote:what time will goong last ep start tml at korean time?
it starts at 9:00pm korean time.....correct me if iam wrong...coz iam not so sure
hehe.. actually Goong is aired at 9.55pm Korean time. :roll

Jairick

Post by Jairick » Mar 29th, '06, 23:22

in ep 18, what's with the touching of the tip of the tongue, then touching the nose, then the tongue again, then the nose again?

korean custom?

SkyyBlue

Post by SkyyBlue » Mar 30th, '06, 00:17

yurrie wrote:lol =P
i dun even understand what ep 23 sayin ... but i manage to give some tears away anyway lol =P
The Subtitles are like... okay.... I guess :whistling:

Just interpet it the way you want looking at the scense :lol

I understood it fine, cause I can understand korean :P

SkyyBlue

Post by SkyyBlue » Mar 30th, '06, 00:21

Jairick wrote:in ep 18, what's with the touching of the tip of the tongue, then touching the nose, then the tongue again, then the nose again?

korean custom?
No :glare:

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Mar 30th, '06, 00:26

Jairick wrote:in ep 18, what's with the touching of the tip of the tongue, then touching the nose, then the tongue again, then the nose again?

korean custom?
No, I think they do that when they get pins and needles.. like when you are in just one position at a long time and your leg starts to get this pins and needles feeling.. I just saw that in a lot of dramas..

fish

Post by fish » Mar 30th, '06, 00:34

i still can't get rid of thinking abt the KISS!!! AHHH... SOOO SWEET.. and that CG was laying on top of Shin.. that was like... awwww.. FINALLY!!!! Can't wait to see the last esp. tmr!!! (looks like a sad but happy ending <-- crossing my finger right now to hope that is a happy ending!!) ^^

kiSs_02

Post by kiSs_02 » Mar 30th, '06, 02:25

OMGOSHHHHHHHHH hahaha ep. 23 was THE BEST! it was totally worth waiting through ep. 20,21, and 22 when only pretty bad stuff happen.. but 23 was AWESOME!!! omg haha it was totally cute...

hitrunningh

goong~

Post by hitrunningh » Mar 30th, '06, 02:35

Lots of Goong things~
[img]http://www.eclickkorea.com/s_imgs/goongthings.jpg[/img]

Goong Ost
Princess Hours OST (MBC TV Series)

Goong Ost Music Sheet
Perhaps Love(Melody) - Princess Hours OST
Perhaps Love(Piano) - Princess Hours OST
Na Neun Ba Bo Yim Ni Da(Melody) - Princess Hours OST
Na Neun Ba Bo Yim Ni Da(Piano) - Princess Hours OST

Goong Chae Kyoung Seriese

Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Tiara Hair Pin
Chae-Kyoung's RenaChris Miss Cat Ponytail
Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Heart Ponytail
Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Apple Ponytail
[Princess Hours(Goong)]Chae Kyoung's Mickey Mouse ponytail

Goong Doll Seriese

Princess Hours' Alfred Bear : Replica 2006(Limited Edition)-Including three of postcards
Goong Bear
Goong Bear melody cellphone accessory
Chae Kyoung's "DooBoo" doll
Teddy Bear recording doll

Goong Chae Kyoung's Fashion Seriese
Chae-Kyoung's Cap
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser white shawl
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser embroidery blouse
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's embroidery OPS
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser gull tank - set
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser gold foil embroidery fusion Korean dress
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser embroidery Korean jacket
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser chiffon dress
Chae Kyoung's CoComiu backpack
Prince Shin's backpack

Goong Chae Kyoung's Accessory Seriese
Crown Necklace
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 1 - (For 2 set)
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 2 - (For 2 set)
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 3 - (For 2 set)
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 4 - (For 2 set)
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 5
Chae Kyoung's rabbit earring
[My Girl/Goong] Stylish stone necklace&earrings set 1
[My Girl/Goong]Style necklace&earring set 2
[My Girl/Goong]Style necklace&earrings set 3
[My Girl/Goong]Stylish stone necklace&earrings set 4
Goong Brooch
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser trinkets handphone rope(Small size)
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser trinkets handphone rope

Goong Starionary
Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed clear file set
Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed note book
Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed schedule pocket book

hitrunningh

goong~

Post by hitrunningh » Mar 30th, '06, 02:52

Lots of Goong things~
[img]http://www.eclickkorea.com/s_imgs/goongthings.jpg[/img]

Goong Ost
Princess Hours OST (MBC TV Series)

Goong Ost Music Sheet
Perhaps Love(Melody) - Princess Hours OST
Perhaps Love(Piano) - Princess Hours OST
Na Neun Ba Bo Yim Ni Da(Melody) - Princess Hours OST
Na Neun Ba Bo Yim Ni Da(Piano) - Princess Hours OST

Goong Chae Kyoung Seriese

Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Tiara Hair Pin
Chae-Kyoung's RenaChris Miss Cat Ponytail
Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Heart Ponytail
Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Apple Ponytail
[Princess Hours(Goong)]Chae Kyoung's Mickey Mouse ponytail

Goong Doll Seriese

Princess Hours' Alfred Bear : Replica 2006(Limited Edition)-Including three of postcards
Goong Bear
Goong Bear melody cellphone accessory
Chae Kyoung's "DooBoo" doll
Teddy Bear recording doll

Goong Chae Kyoung's Fashion Seriese
Chae-Kyoung's Cap
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser white shawl
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser embroidery blouse
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's embroidery OPS
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser gull tank - set
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser gold foil embroidery fusion Korean dress
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser embroidery Korean jacket
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser chiffon dress
Chae Kyoung's CoComiu backpack
Prince Shin's backpack

Goong Chae Kyoung's Accessory Seriese
Crown Necklace
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 1 - (For 2 set)
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 2 - (For 2 set)
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 3 - (For 2 set)
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 4 - (For 2 set)
Chae Kyoung style cute earring 5
Chae Kyoung's rabbit earring
[My Girl/Goong] Stylish stone necklace&earrings set 1
[My Girl/Goong]Style necklace&earring set 2
[My Girl/Goong]Style necklace&earrings set 3
[My Girl/Goong]Stylish stone necklace&earrings set 4
Goong Brooch
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser trinkets handphone rope(Small size)
[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser trinkets handphone rope

Goong Starionary
Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed clear file set
Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed note book
Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed schedule pocket book

em_pangit

Post by em_pangit » Mar 30th, '06, 04:31

fish wrote:i still can't get rid of thinking abt the KISS!!! AHHH... SOOO SWEET.. and that CG was laying on top of Shin.. that was like... awwww.. FINALLY!!!! Can't wait to see the last esp. tmr!!! (looks like a sad but happy ending <-- crossing my finger right now to hope that is a happy ending!!) ^^
:lol me too.. me too.. kinda hope ep23 was the end but lets wait for ep24 & hopes that season 1 ends well... :cry: cuz season 2 seems such a long wait :cry: 2007...
and yeah... that kiss on ep23 was the BEST kiss i've ever seen in any drama... shin sure looks like a dang good kisser with that tongue action and everything... hands down to him :cheers:

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 30th, '06, 05:05

Omg!! i loved ep 23!!
CG and SHin finally kissed. :P
and their date was cute
my fav part had to be when CG asked Shin how much he loved her
and then in the midddle of the streets he kissed her :wub:
it was funny when everyone around them was watching! :D

But ep 24 looks so sad
I think i might have to bring out my box of tissues out :cry:
there seemed to lots of crying
but also many parts where CG and SHin are cudding!!
Oh im such a goong obsesser! :scratch:

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Mar 30th, '06, 07:18

cees wrote:SPOILER ALERT
here is the kiss part of eps 23 translated by jennxxness@ soompi......enjoy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jfnUKQg3snQ
hey cees, thanks for the youtube link... i was really anticipating for that part but i was late to watch it last night, started halfway with ep 23... sad but thanks to you...
they were really sweet... hope i'll be able to watch the last episode tonight completely (*crossfinger*)

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 30th, '06, 11:36

OMO OMO.... 2 more hours to last episode!! Goongers!!
How come this thread seems so quiet?? :scratch: Where's everyone? :scratch:
I can't wait to watch the Goong 1.5 special after Ep24 too. Looking at the pic it seems interesting..

cees

Post by cees » Mar 30th, '06, 11:49

i think that every1 is busy prepairing for the last eps and making last check ups.......well c u ppl after eps 24+ the special......although i dont understand Korean but i must watch 2day's eps....good luck evrey1