Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
hnAcogN

Post by hnAcogN » Apr 28th, '06, 15:08

I think you should download by clubbox.
Cyberkid has Goong epi 1-24 in his clubbox, here is the link: http://clubbox.co.kr/cyberkid1987
I hope it helps :). Enjoy the drama :wub:

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Apr 28th, '06, 15:17

i have the hardsubbed version in my clubbox account... just click my signature below... for easier access or u can go to http://clubbox.co.kr/buffyreg

hnAcogN

Post by hnAcogN » Apr 28th, '06, 15:25

Sorry I have just checked cyberkid's clubbox but he's only got Epi 15-24 now, he might have deleted 1-15 or else, I don't know but I did see them all there before :(

I just wanna celebrate the good news that JJH,YEH and KJH will all be back in Goong 2 :wub: so we don't have to worry anything more but waiting for the next season to come out :D

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Apr 28th, '06, 15:34

hnAcogN wrote:
sp4078 wrote:Come on guys, Goong should ends here or else it would be boring. 24-epi is way too long compare to other dramas. The truth is goong itself already get boring lately.

What do you guys expect in goong 2 ?

Anyways, it's impossible, the screenwriter is stupid. When did they do it anyways ? I think it's a mistake. Go exile is not that bad, I say. Why does she have to cry like the end of the world ? :scratch: . One more thing, Yul is tooooo girlyyyy.
Well, firstly if you are not a GOONGER so why are you here??? Go to your favourite drama's thread and comment there, stop nagging around here please 'cause it annoys other people who love GOONG so much (like me) :salut: :

Secondly, people has different taste, you may not love Goong but A LOT OF PEOPLE do so please stop saying things like it's boring or too long :crazy:
just because someone is not a "GOONGER" doesn't mean they don't have the right to say what they think about it :blink this is a discussion thread so not only "Goongers" are allowed to post, I think negative comments are welcomed here as well ^^
you could say I'm a "Goonger" as well,but I personally agree with what she said,I got bored of Goong by episode 19, but had to complete it because I don't like leaving a drama unfinished. the story started to drag and the characters got a bit annoying (apart from my Yullie :wub: lol)

and I also believe that the ending was STUPID lol sorry but most of us here are girls and you should know that the last part of the episode is sort of impossible lol
(think of it this way,she seemed familiar with the people and life there so she must have stayed there for at least a month,and if "that" happened before she left,she should have known she was "pregnant" right after she moved to Macau.
and if you'd say it happened while she was in Macau,well if you noticed their relationship didn't seem THAT close,and he wasn't even there that long :scratch: )
but heh,guess the writers thought we'd be stupid enough to ignore that and just be happy with them "having a baby" even without giving a hint of when that happened :whistling:

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Apr 28th, '06, 15:47

hnAcogN wrote:Well, firstly if you are not a GOONGER so why are you here??? Go to your favourite drama's thread and comment there, stop nagging around here please 'cause it annoys other people who love GOONG so much (like me) :salut:
Indeed, the fact that the Goong thread is, by FAR, the longest kDrama thread speaks volumes of the Goong popularity. Combination of interesting story, good cast, and near real time subs made this the most popular kDrama on d-a.

Also, this marks WithS2 growth into the most active sub group on DA, with 5 active on-going, near real time projects

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Apr 28th, '06, 16:10

Cool down guys... Youve got your points but you dont have to take it sooo seriously... its just a DRAMA, not real life... And whatever the writer did at the last eppy, there must be some explantion in the 2nd season...

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 28th, '06, 19:58

just because someone is not a "GOONGER" doesn't mean they don't have the right to say what they think about it Blink this is a discussion thread so not only "Goongers" are allowed to post, I think negative comments are welcomed here as well ^^
you could say I'm a "Goonger" as well,but I personally agree with what she said,I got bored of Goong by episode 19, but had to complete it because I don't like leaving a drama unfinished. the story started to drag and the characters got a bit annoying (apart from my Yullie Wub lol)

and I also believe that the ending was STUPID lol sorry but most of us here are girls and you should know that the last part of the episode is sort of impossible lol
(think of it this way,she seemed familiar with the people and life there so she must have stayed there for at least a month,and if "that" happened before she left,she should have known she was "pregnant" right after she moved to Macau.
and if you'd say it happened while she was in Macau,well if you noticed their relationship didn't seem THAT close,and he wasn't even there that long scratch )
but heh,guess the writers thought we'd be stupid enough to ignore that and just be happy with them "having a baby" even without giving a hint of when that happened Whistling
ehm ... if she stayed there at least a month ..
i think its possible for her to not knowing =)
not all of girls have stable circular you know ..
some of it even have it once every two month
and so on ..
sorry for boys lol...

and she shouldnt get the nausea until 4 - 6 weeks of the pregnancy ...
so ...
it might fit the story quite well =)

my guess then she got pregnant at da palace ..
before she got exiled =)
but .. still my guess ... :P

joo ji hoon :wub:

yummiekiwi

Post by yummiekiwi » Apr 28th, '06, 23:59

Haha.... wow everyone is getting so complicated over the whole "when it happened thing" maybe it's nothing.. but I do agree with CrazyaH that all comments are welcomed even bad ones... it expresses ones opinion in life there are the good n the bad.. =D

sleepythao

Post by sleepythao » Apr 29th, '06, 00:59

yurrie wrote:
just because someone is not a "GOONGER" doesn't mean they don't have the right to say what they think about it Blink this is a discussion thread so not only "Goongers" are allowed to post, I think negative comments are welcomed here as well ^^
you could say I'm a "Goonger" as well,but I personally agree with what she said,I got bored of Goong by episode 19, but had to complete it because I don't like leaving a drama unfinished. the story started to drag and the characters got a bit annoying (apart from my Yullie Wub lol)

and if you'd say it happened while she was in Macau,well if you noticed their relationship didn't seem THAT close,and he wasn't even there that long scratch )
but heh,guess the writers thought we'd be stupid enough to ignore that and just be happy with them "having a baby" even without giving a hint of when that happened Whistling
ehm ... if she stayed there at least a month ..
i think its possible for her to not knowing =)
not all of girls have stable circular you know ..
some of it even have it once every two month
and so on ..
sorry for boys lol...
and she shouldnt get the nausea until 4 - 6 weeks of the pregnancy ..
so ...
it might fit the story quite well =)

my guess then she got pregnant at da palace ..
before she got exiled =)
but .. still my guess ... :P

joo ji hoon :wub:
my guess would be right after the car scene in epi 24 where shin finds out that CG accepts his proposal. i dunno, endless possibilites :unsure:

dan12

Post by dan12 » Apr 29th, '06, 01:10

goong is definitly overated with many poor actors, its alrite to like 17 and it was way dragged out i meant it was soo boring that i was multi tasking, and skipping scenes and seriously that kissing scene was the worst i have ever seen in my life just my opinion anyways goong was definitly a drag out other then for me to have something to do and i just had to finish it lol

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 29th, '06, 01:21

i think the kiss part was the best ever ...
i have never seen drama with that kinda kiss ..
love it ...

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Apr 29th, '06, 01:34

dan12 wrote:goong is definitly overated with many poor actors, its alrite to like 17 and it was way dragged out i meant it was soo boring that i was multi tasking, and skipping scenes and seriously that kissing scene was the worst i have ever seen in my life just my opinion anyways goong was definitly a drag out other then for me to have something to do and i just had to finish it lol
I also think that this is supposed to be a discussion thread so therefore all comments are welcome.. I personally agree with the statement that goong is overrated, and I also skipped through most of the ep to get to the end.. (the ending was kinds like ?????? how the hek did that happen..but I'm guessing since this show is supposed to target younger audiences, im guessing they would do such a thing, to keep it PG..(i wonder) everyone has different opinions on dramas they like and dislike and therefore everyone's opinion's are welcome because after all this is a "discussion thread"... :salut:

nocturnes

hi

Post by nocturnes » Apr 29th, '06, 03:57

Do anyone know who sang the song Perhaps Love (Goong Ost)?I really like song! thanks

yummiekiwi

Post by yummiekiwi » Apr 29th, '06, 05:59

J and Howl =D

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » Apr 29th, '06, 06:45

full name?

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 29th, '06, 06:58

thats the name :P

J & Howl...

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_28932.htm

go there to download it if you want..

dospiano

Post by dospiano » Apr 29th, '06, 15:16

Sorry for annoying again
BUT I GOT THE CLUBBOX LINK , yes, i got in and find out it , then i pressed the button like download ( think so ) and it asked me to download the clubbox setup, so after setting up, Which BUTTON I HAVE TO PRESS IN TO DOWNLOAD ( i'm not korean , so i cant understand wat they are meaning about :cry: ) Please Help me !

sheep11

Post by sheep11 » Apr 29th, '06, 15:22

dospiano wrote:Sorry for annoying again
BUT I GOT THE CLUBBOX LINK , yes, i got in and find out it , then i pressed the button like download ( think so ) and it asked me to download the clubbox setup, so after setting up, Which BUTTON I HAVE TO PRESS IN TO DOWNLOAD ( i'm not korean , so i cant understand wat they are meaning about :cry: ) Please Help me !
here's a good clubbox guide:
http://www.milknet.netmyne.com/clubboxg.html

iostream

Post by iostream » Apr 29th, '06, 22:08

I find the first half of this drama to be quite boring. I had to skip through some parts just to get to the interesting part :crazy: . However, starting from eps 14, it is much better and interesting :roll . And by the end of the drama, I decided to keep the entire drama instead of deleting them :wub: . And now I want to see MTV version of Baby VOX. I want to see her more :wub: .

nelsonlo

Post by nelsonlo » Apr 29th, '06, 22:49

Can somebody please seed all episodes of Palace and Sweet 18? It's taking forever to get via torrent. Thanks. -Nelson

*kawaii*

Post by *kawaii* » Apr 29th, '06, 23:33

hi there
nice drama
nice ending
i am 100% satisfied and happy

but i am wondering

while all the problems are solved
and they have baby and live togther
happiley ever after
what the second season will be about?
its a rumor or what !!
i can't imagin a second season
its a 100% news or chitchat?

chineseduckling

Post by chineseduckling » Apr 30th, '06, 04:54

ahh, well i just finished goong cuz i have to wait for the subtitles to come out. but i thought the ending was awkwardd... but i guess u have to leave it off somewhere in order for there to be a season two. ahh!! i cant wait until 2007 cuz then illl finnally be able to found out about the whole "baby" thing, aww their baby is gonna be so cute. ooh the part where yul found out about his mothers past relationships and he started crying was reallly sadd. that hurted me so much and i was cryin non stop also when he was dissappearin while walkin with his mom in the palace. i feel soo srry for him pwah. i would choose him or shin anyday. but tahts just my opinion. although i think shin and CG do make a pretty good couple, besides more room for me to be with yul and make him forget everything he knew about CG. haha okay this has been really long, but oh well. i love goong =)

pwah oh yeah
i think the next season of goong will be in 2007 in feb? correct me if im wrong. and i skipped alot of boring parts in the show. >.< but it did get boring.

kakaakajes

Post by kakaakajes » Apr 30th, '06, 06:35

uh. i think i read somewhere, where joo ji hoon (shin) says that half a year or so had already passed before shin went to macau to look for CG again. so if they were seperated for half a year, HOW do thet get pregnant?

and also, in the special 1.5, the PD says that the plot for season 2 might be the two families (royal family and CG family) have a switch of roles, or something like that. when yoon eun hye was asked about the "vomit" scene, she says it was because she was having a stomachace.

so all in all, i think, they are kinda leaving an open-ended ending for us. to let our imagination run.....

sweetxvanilla

...goong ost

Post by sweetxvanilla » Apr 30th, '06, 06:52

aww i really liked this drama, even though there were some boring parts, usually within the palace and shin's grandmother, or the queen. But I was wondering where I could get the goong ost?
and if anybody actually has it would be able to upload it to ysi (yousendit.com) for me T_T
:cry:
please?&thnx ^^

hmm i really liked it through episode 13-24.
I ended up buying the dvd, but it had only 1-12, so i was kind of upset about it not having the episodes i liked more :scratch:

:-)

iostream

Post by iostream » Apr 30th, '06, 10:54

I heard the second season will contain only 6 episodes. Strange... :glare: Usually there are minimum 16 episodes for KR dramas. I wish there will be more than just 6. Or maybe they forgot to put 1 in front of the 6 :scratch: ? I hope that's the case.

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Apr 30th, '06, 11:18

sweetxvanilla.. scroll up
there's a d-addict web for goong ost ...
:P

chunny

Post by chunny » Apr 30th, '06, 11:50

*kawaii* wrote:hi there
nice drama
nice ending
i am 100% satisfied and happy

but i am wondering

while all the problems are solved
and they have baby and live togther
happiley ever after
what the second season will be about?
its a rumor or what !!
i can't imagin a second season
its a 100% news or chitchat?

Hey!!
It's not yet confirmed that Chae Gyung is pregnant and we don't know for a fact that they will have a baby...

And as for the Season 2 , yea..It's 100% news and its already confirmed. It will be aired next year and all the casts has gave their answer to come back...

The storyline for Season 2 however , is still a mystery..
Let us all wait for it kay!!

:cheers:

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » Apr 30th, '06, 14:37

can i know what happen in ep 21-24 coz it takes ages to finish dl it... i cant wait anymore...

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » Apr 30th, '06, 16:54

aw but if we all tell you what happens, it wouldn't be as fun because it wouldn't be a surprise T_T

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » Apr 30th, '06, 16:55

yurrie wrote:sweetxvanilla.. scroll up
there's a d-addict web for goong ost ...
:P
aha

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 1st, '06, 12:53

Do anyone know when will this drama come out with eng sub? i really like this drama! it is awesome...

bLaCkNbLuE

Post by bLaCkNbLuE » May 1st, '06, 12:57

nocturnes wrote:Do anyone know when will this drama come out with eng sub? i really like this drama! it is awesome...
There are soft-subs available for all the episodes. http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27691

airskape

Post by airskape » May 1st, '06, 14:01

does anyone have a faster clubbox for goong? i need ep 21-24..the batch torrent here is majorly too slow..
i have been to http://clubbox.co.kr/cyberkid1987 but its so slow there too..like 10kb/sec :(

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 2nd, '06, 06:20

bLaCkNbLuE wrote:
nocturnes wrote:Do anyone know when will this drama come out with eng sub? i really like this drama! it is awesome...
There are soft-subs available for all the episodes. http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27691
no...i want to buy the original one...not download

cyberkid1987

Post by cyberkid1987 » May 2nd, '06, 06:35

airskape wrote:does anyone have a faster clubbox for goong? i need ep 21-24..the batch torrent here is majorly too slow..
i have been to http://clubbox.co.kr/cyberkid1987 but its so slow there too..like 10kb/sec :(
Sorry about that, you may go to http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca , i haven't been updating my clubbox... sorry bout that.... :-(

13dayfairytale

Post by 13dayfairytale » May 2nd, '06, 11:25

hello there everybody!

i'd just like to say that i have opened my fanlisting for yul and chae-gyung today! wee!!! yes, it is approved by tfl.org just in case you are wondering. :P

so please join.. yul and CG forever... (sorry shin, you're cute too) ahehe..

http://cantdeny.com/brokendestiny

please guys! :P

sweetxvanilla

Post by sweetxvanilla » May 2nd, '06, 23:15

:wub: aw i most definately joined. Can i help make some codes? :]?

13dayfairytale

Post by 13dayfairytale » May 3rd, '06, 02:05

yes yes! of course of course! i forgot to add that there... taht you can donate codes. just email them to me... 13dayfairytale@gmail.com and i'll gladly add them there and ofcourse, put your name. :P

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 3rd, '06, 10:41

can i know whats the different between the 350mb and 700mb version?

debstuh

Post by debstuh » May 3rd, '06, 10:57

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:39, edited 1 time in total.

debstuh

Post by debstuh » May 3rd, '06, 11:05

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 07:39, edited 1 time in total.

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 3rd, '06, 12:56

debstuh wrote:
nocturnes wrote:can i know whats the different between the 350mb and 700mb version?
its the quality of the video..350mb would okay. and 700mb would be the highest quality. but lets say your going to play your videos on the tv then you wouldn't be able to spot a dramatic difference if u downloaded 350mb or 700mb. but if you watch them from the monitor then you can tell the quality of the video. and it also depends on you, whether or not your picky with video quality..i always prefer downloading the 700mb. hope that helps! =]
yes...i also think so. because the one with 350mb run very faster at the beggining and stop at 88.8%...i dont know wheter want to continue download it or delete it...

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » May 3rd, '06, 15:31

this is starting to play in my country. i hope i'll enjoy watching it

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 4th, '06, 05:48

nrg_hot330 wrote:this is starting to play in my country. i hope i'll enjoy watching it
where you from?malaysia?

chomania1986

Post by chomania1986 » May 4th, '06, 08:44

Dunno if I've already made a comment on this drama, but...

shitty drama! Watched the first 4 Episodes and I was bored as hell....I seriously didn't think that a drama other than "Autumn's Tale" would make me so sleepy..

crappy acting performances and crappy plot = crappy drama.

My recommendation: Keep away from it!

cmbf1971

Post by cmbf1971 » May 4th, '06, 13:00

:D a pity for chomania.. that you find this drama "SHITTY"..... IT IS YOUR PROBLEM...... BUT WAIT... HOW COME YOU ARE HERE????? :P

vivis

Post by vivis » May 4th, '06, 13:10

whaaat???you was bored??really?i love this drama!!!
anyway,my racomandation:seeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!

chomania1986

Post by chomania1986 » May 4th, '06, 20:09

what do you mean "here"?
Here in this forum? Because there are way better dramas than Goong..
HEre in this topic? Because I want to warn other people ^^

And yeah I was bored. I'm not kidding, but in two episodes (of the first 4 episodes) I fell asleep....several times! And I before I wasn't sleepy at all. So this drama has only one good feature: If for some reason I can't sleep one night, I'm just gonna watch goong :-) You weren't bored at all? Man, I envy you that you don't get bored so easily ^^

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » May 5th, '06, 01:51

nocturnes wrote:
nrg_hot330 wrote:this is starting to play in my country. i hope i'll enjoy watching it
where you from?malaysia?
nope not in malay.. is it airing in malay now?

skachild

Post by skachild » May 5th, '06, 01:57

nrg_hot330 wrote:
nocturnes wrote:
where you from?malaysia?
nope.. i don think so... :unsure: :unsure:
im from malaysia.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
so.. where ur from..??
singapore..? :whistling:

yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 5th, '06, 05:41

hey nrg .. ur avatar .. is it a new series or movie?

skachild

Post by skachild » May 5th, '06, 05:52

yurrie wrote:hey nrg .. ur avatar .. is it a new series or movie?
opps.. sorry! :offtopic: :offtopic:

yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 5th, '06, 06:00

lol =P
thanx

yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 5th, '06, 06:01

is joo ji hoon gonna be starring in any movies between now and goong 2???
want to see him badly ><

are they filming for goong 2 already?
anyone know any news on it?

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » May 5th, '06, 13:45

skachild wrote:
nrg_hot330 wrote:
nocturnes wrote: where you from?malaysia?
so.. where ur from..??
dang... i was supposed to watch it in my country, but due to my college start, now i'm in the US. are the english subbed episodes aviable in this forum???

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 5th, '06, 13:50

nrg_hot330 wrote:
skachild wrote:
nrg_hot330 wrote: nope not in malay.. is it airing in malay now?
so.. where ur from..??
dang... i was supposed to watch it in my country, but due to my college start, now i'm in the US. are the english subbed episodes aviable in this forum???
so where you from? indonesia?

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » May 5th, '06, 14:02

nocturnes wrote:
nrg_hot330 wrote:
skachild wrote: nope.. i don think so... :unsure: :unsure:
so.. where ur from..??
so where you from? indonesia?
man, you guys are really curios, ain't you?
then i'll leave it as a secret...hohohoho. (love to be mysterious)

nocturnes

Post by nocturnes » May 5th, '06, 14:06

just want to know more about you...cant i?

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » May 5th, '06, 14:10

hahaha then where r u from?? i think we r off the topic. so pm me. okies?

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » May 5th, '06, 14:21

i don't know if im allowed to share movie torrents.. but here is for all Goong fans.. Yoon Eun Hye's 1st movie DVDRip with Eng subs.. ^^ (i'm downloading atm)

got the torrent from fantasticsuperclub :)
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » May 5th, '06, 15:24

I believe as long as the torrent file is not uploaded on the site,it's alright to share links :unsure:

^^

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » May 5th, '06, 16:17

where can i find the english subbed episodes of this drama? pls can someone help me.

iostream

Post by iostream » May 5th, '06, 16:57

chomania1986 wrote:what do you mean "here"?
Here in this forum? Because there are way better dramas than Goong..
HEre in this topic? Because I want to warn other people ^^

And yeah I was bored. I'm not kidding, but in two episodes (of the first 4 episodes) I fell asleep....several times! And I before I wasn't sleepy at all. So this drama has only one good feature: If for some reason I can't sleep one night, I'm just gonna watch goong :-) You weren't bored at all? Man, I envy you that you don't get bored so easily ^^
I agree with you. I was bored with this drama too. So I fast forwarded to the part when they start to get better. Starting from episode 14 is where I found it to be more exciting. So just bear it until 14 or more. I think this drama has a slow story development. Episode 14 is what you want to aim for. Good luck! :roll

Just out of curiosity, what other drama are you saying better than this?

cyberkid1987

Post by cyberkid1987 » May 5th, '06, 17:09

nrg_hot330 wrote:where can i find the english subbed episodes of this drama? pls can someone help me.
Please go to the subtittle thread on the left side of the site on the main page.

yurrie

Post by yurrie » May 7th, '06, 09:30

furransu wrote:i don't know if im allowed to share movie torrents.. but here is for all Goong fans.. Yoon Eun Hye's 1st movie DVDRip with Eng subs.. ^^ (i'm downloading atm)

hey thanx for that movie :P

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » May 7th, '06, 13:18

furransu wrote:i don't know if im allowed to share movie torrents.. but here is for all Goong fans.. Yoon Eun Hye's 1st movie DVDRip with Eng subs.. ^^ (i'm downloading atm)

eeeh!?!?!? wer?! lol..i can't see the link..is the torrent sumwer in the site?

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » May 7th, '06, 13:20

eeeh!?!?!? wer?! lol..i can't see the link..is the torrent sumwer in the site?

Muussi

Post by Muussi » May 7th, '06, 15:40

Thanks! I saw this same torrent on torrentreactor, but it was categorized as porn and there was no description or anything so I didn't. So big thanks anyway!

proud2beSlow

Goong lovers unite!!!

Post by proud2beSlow » May 7th, '06, 17:48

who loves goong?
it was so sad when Chaygueng told Yul about the 2.5 million year thing but then i was actually happy cause they finally put an end to it
and also when Yul confessed i was so happy!
but it was so weird how only 2 people went to their wedding and there was no minister?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » May 7th, '06, 22:57

Woww people still talking about Goong.. bleh.. no srt subs available yet for "Escaping from Charisma - Seven Cutter"... Will have to wait for kloofy!

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » May 7th, '06, 23:08

Jeremiah wrote:Woww people still talking about Goong.. bleh.. no srt subs available yet for "Escaping from Charisma - Seven Cutter"... Will have to wait for kloofy!
Check out this site I bookmarked from kdwluverz's Clubbox - http://yummyryuu.blogspot.com/ . It has the sub for 'Escaping from Charisma' :D Enjoy!~

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Goong lovers unite!!!

Post by buffyreg » May 8th, '06, 02:48

count me in...
proud2beSlow wrote: but it was so weird how only 2 people went to their wedding and there was no minister?
yeah, i noticed that too... i was hoping twas like a real wedding, grand one, since they are a royal couple... but twas like theyre only doing a play... :roll

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » May 8th, '06, 10:29

Thanks a lot koreanMania :)

proud2beSlow

Post by proud2beSlow » May 9th, '06, 21:36

i no right they should have had a grand wedding with everyone but maybe not yul or the mother!

qtiepie

Post by qtiepie » May 9th, '06, 21:52

I love the show too!! Especially seeing the cute couple together!

They were married in Macau, and I think because they wanted to say their vows to each other, they did it straight away without bothering to have a "Grand wedding". After all, they already had their grand wedding in Korea!

Also, to my knowledge, to have a minister in a church, u need to believe in the faith and go through months of counselling. I think they just wanted to say their vows in a setting, sort of pledge their love to each other, unlike in Korea where she had to pledge her loyalty and to "behave" in the royal family.

I can't wait till Season 2, so I can see more of this cute couple! I keep watching episodes over and over again especially when they are in the beach and when they finally acknowledge their love for each other!! :wub:

Joo Ji Hoon is the cutest!! :wub: