Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 12:11

cees wrote:is it my connection orTvants became slow and makes u have some problems watching live stuff
Its working fine for me. Maybe you just need to wait for it to buffer? :unsure:
PsychoWabbit wrote:Kimi, CraZyaH, Flipnicity.. whoever is watching live tonight.. don't forget to leave me spoilers for ep 22 K.. hehe
Sure!!...So i'm guessing you are not watching it live today....

And those spoiler pictures...
The fire is from the manhwa, but i don't know if they are doing it the same context though. In the manhwa someone made that fire in the palace, and this lead Yul's mom to have to move into the main palace. But i think since in the drama yul's mom is already in the main palace. So i wonder how the "fire" incident will play out... :unsure:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 12:19

@non-angelical Thank you so much :) Are you sure you're non angelical? You sound pretty the contrary :lol

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 23rd, '06, 12:26

Jeremiah wrote:@non-angelical Thank you so much :) Are you sure you're non angelical? You sound pretty the contrary :lol
:wub: LOL, you're welcome. I guess I could be helpful and nice sometimes. Hope you can watch it live.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 12:37

@non-angelical Just finish install the tvants application, configured my router and it's still buffering. I guess that the network is saturated

fle4

Post by fle4 » Mar 23rd, '06, 12:55

xKiMix wrote:
cees wrote:is it my connection orTvants became slow and makes u have some problems watching live stuff
Its working fine for me. Maybe you just need to wait for it to buffer? :unsure:
PsychoWabbit wrote:Kimi, CraZyaH, Flipnicity.. whoever is watching live tonight.. don't forget to leave me spoilers for ep 22 K.. hehe
Sure!!...So i'm guessing you are not watching it live today....

And those spoiler pictures...
The fire is from the manhwa, but i don't know if they are doing it the same context though. In the manhwa someone made that fire in the palace, and this lead Yul's mom to have to move into the main palace. But i think since in the drama yul's mom is already in the main palace. So i wonder how the "fire" incident will play out... :unsure:
Hmm...I read the manga too..
it seems that Shin burnt the place of Yul's mom for SCG's sake
[/spoiler]

animeusa

Post by animeusa » Mar 23rd, '06, 13:12

After seeing till episode 8/9, I can finally say this series is getting interesting. :)

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 13:22

Episode 22 Started!!!!
It continued with the part that they were having that meeting. I think Yul told them that he is to blame for why CG said that in the interview. There was this cute scene where Shin was remembering the past. [I think even though he is jealous of yul, he still cares about him as a cousin and as a friend] From what i saw it seemed tht Shin was worried that yul will be banished from the palace again. Next scenes are what was in the 22 preview where CG was being helped by Yul to go back to her room. In her room CG and yul have a talk, i think Yul was saying that he won't be able to see her that much anymore??? Next scene I believe shin's dad is remembering what happened in the past about him and his brother and whats happening now between shin and yul.
Next scene was with Shin in CG's room watching her sleep XD, then CG starts talking about her mom again in her sleep :lol Next scene, Shin's mom was yelling at Yul's mom, for what Yul has been doing!! YEAH!! finally!!!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 13:27

iKiMix hehe thanks for the update, unfortunately, I cant watch it live, my wimax sucks :(

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 13:31

My shin goon looks so hot in this epi!!! XD XD
Freakin Shin's dad was yelling at him again! GRRR!! i hate him!! I think it was about if shin noticed that this was happening, and if he noticed it before that yul lliked cg, they could have done something earlier. Shin was looking soo hurt and sad! aigoo, my shin goon! it breaks my heart! :cry: :cry: Yul was looking quite pitiful too, he took the blame for everything. lol now CG is pissing me off!!!!
Next scene CG's family was at the palace again, but only the place where her dad works. They were hoping to talk to CG, but it seems like they couldn't. lol and they had one of their imaginations again. hahaha i think it was about if yul became their son-in-law. It showed how yul would be cooking and taking care of CG.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 13:35

LOL iKiMix what a relief!!! Thank you soooo much for another update :)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 23rd, '06, 13:38

I got on,just not really watching,dunno why i'm not interested anymore :unsure:
My Yullie looks sad now with tha mandoline (sp?) :cry:
eh I should just turn it off,i'm so confused cuz I haven't watched either of the previous episodes

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 13:38

Next scene, CG was called to meet the king and everyone else for some questioning. I believed she was asked if she had the same feelings for yul as he had for her. She didn't answer anything and just broke down crying. Then the king started to yell at her...[Why wouldn't she answer?!?!? then obviously they would think she does have feelings for him!! errr!!!!!!!!] Next scene, the king is talking to yul, about the situation.[He is still so calm about it when talking to him, and looks so understanding aswell!! grr...this makes me hate him more] ooooh! next scene is with my shin! XD so cute! but anyways he was talking to himself, can't really tell what about, but i'm sure it was about CG, since he touched his shoes, whcih were made by CG. And then he started talking to Alfred. Next scene, was Yul. holding the small guitar the CG use to play.
sorry for some errors on spoilers, i'm typing on my desktop computer while watching on my laptop! :lol

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 23rd, '06, 13:47

hahaha yay!
another scene between the glasses girl and erm..the glasses dude,lol
heheh wish I knew what was said
:roll

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 13:48

Next scene, was from the ep. preview where CG found out about Yul being banished from the palace. Then the next scene Yul's mom is sucking up to shin's dad again, begging him to change something about the situation. When Yul's mom was about to leave she saw Shin's mom was listening to them. And finally now she has confronted her! Gosh! Yul's mom still looks so arrogant, like her son has done nothing wrong! grrr!
dammit i want to slap her!!

Wah!!! XD XD next scene they are in school, and Shin's friend when to visit CG's friend with te glasses! and i think he was giving her a cell phone! lol and when she didn't accept it, for some reason he pointed his finger and accidently put it somewhat up her nose! lol and later he said that she was pretty!!!! finally a scene between them!!!

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Mar 23rd, '06, 13:50

im currently watching and hell, though i dont understand the language... its just look depressing enough...

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 23rd, '06, 13:54

I couldn't understand a thing, but I could sense there's difference in tone when the king speaks to CG, Yul, or Shin.

I could understand if the king wants to protect Shin. He's his son. He's the crown prince, and he's not guilty. But why do I get the sense that the king try to put blame on CG??? It looks like he's trying to free Yul from all blame and put it in CG instead. :cussing:
waaaakkksss......shin is meeting with yul's mom now!

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Mar 23rd, '06, 13:56

yup! whats the talk about?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:04

next scenes are just the elders and shin talking about CG. I think they are talking about what they should do about her. :unsure:
Shin went to meet Yul's mom, I think Shin is telling her that he knows that she is planning something against them?? She looked quite shocked at first, then she returned to her arrogant self again. On Shin's way out he saw yul, yul asked him wht he was doing there, and they went somewhere to talk. I think shin is asking yul if it was worth to lose everything for cg? I think this is the scene were shin tells yul to only look at CG as a cousin-in-law or friend.
Yul's mom is plotting something again, she was talking to her "minions" then yul came in, i think he asked her wat she was planning, and whatever it is, they should stop???
Next scene Shin and CG quarreling a bit again. Awww!!! my shin goon! he is crying again!!!! awww!!! :cry: that loser CG!! how dare she!!! Anyways next scene, CG went to see Yul, and saw that he was packing.

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:09

hey thanx...

the palace is on fire!!!

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:11

CG is meeting with the royal family AFTER she went to meet yul.

I don't know what they're talking about, but the royals seems shock. Could it be she wants a divorce?? Or ask them to 'free' Yul???

Ouuuccchhh......Shin is in the dark room. Reproducting CG photos.

He got a message (don't know what it says), something about CG because he was running suddenly and yelling CG's name.

meanwhile, cg's necklace is broken.

Shin ended up in Yul's room and looking at yul's drawin of CG. I think the fire plot is coming.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:13

Bahh.. I hate the tension in the palace. Well, that's dramas were intended for, to entertain us haha

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:14

Awww! Yul's crying!! What's up with CG??? she is making everyone cry. But what i got from this convo that she said she will still divorce shin. then yul said he will wait for her??? ~Wah! wait, she suddenly disappeared, so i'm not sure if that was only Yul's imagination.
Next scene CG was taling to the elders, i think she is trying to take up the blame.
Awww, the two poor cuties are so sad and heart broken! Shin is developing the pictures from the beach, while yul is drawing her.
I think Yul's mom's plan is acting up agian...some sort of cell phone conspiracy and then the fire begins! NOOO! my shin goon! I think he thinks CG is in there somewhere in the fire?? :unsure:

Then end of the episode.....
Preview:
YAY!!! Some happy moments between CG and Shin! Finally!
Okey hope thats enough spoilers for you guys! basically the whole episode! :lol

cees

Post by cees » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:16

i dont know if what iam doing is allowed but here is some translation 4 some parts of eps 22 (parts that were shown in the long preview of 22)......credits 2 soompi

Translation 4 preview 22
Part 1 (Shin grabs Yul's collar).
Shin (lets go Yul): What are you trying to do?
Yul: I had said it before, I want to get rid of the old rules and customs.
Shin: You better listened up carefully, no matter what you do, rules is the strength of the royal house.Although the rules are unfeeling, we must still protect and follow them coz this is our destiny.
Yul: Then, you can continue to protect them(the rules), while I will destroyed them.
Shin: (signs...)
Yul: You wouldn't imagine the life of the royalty who were thrown out of the palace. Instead of living with hope, I had learned to live with despair. No matter what I can't achieve my dreams, that's why I can only locked those dreams in my heart. But however how tightly I locked myself in, CG still comes into my head. The only dream I wanted in my life is CG.
Shin: No matter how much you dream, she is already your cousin-in-law.
Yul: (laughs coldly) I never look at her as my cousin-in-law.
Shin: {angrily} Lee Yul! I am thinking about your welfare!
Yul: I am also looking out for myself.
Shin: huh?
Yul : If you let go of CG, I will become a guy who is forever filled with hope. I will give up everything I have for CG. Let CG go!! Be a good crown prince !
Part 2
While CG is kneeing for forgiveness, Shin sudden appears in front of her
Yul: (not Shin,only her imagination) CG
CG: (saw that it is Yul). It's you....Yul.
Yul: The King allows you to go. Let's go.(Helps CG up)
(They met Shin and CG slips and almost falls. Shin wanted to stop forward to help CG)
Shin: I will bring her back.
CG : I had never asked for your help(cold stare). Yul, please help me back.
Yul: Let's go. (Shin is left alone)
Part3 (Members of the royal family less Shin)
King: If you know clearly about (yul's offical title,forgive I forgot)'s Feeling, you should keep your distance. Why do you met up with him so late at night? What are you thinking?
CG: (Yul's title) is only trying to comfort me....
King: In what way the great bingung mama needs the comfort of her cousin-in law. (this part need to be translated better)
Great Queen: Bingung, I want to ask you.
King : Yes, Great Queen.
Great Queen: Please honestly tell me how is your heart. Is in the same as Yul(his offical title again)?
CG: (sobs)

Part4 (Shin sitting in his secret attic staring idly)

Shin: (to himself) Why are things like this? What should I say now? Why is it no one has taught me about this before? Despicable!

Part 5 (In CG's room)

CG looks at the family shots (her own & Palace family too) and weeps

Part 6 (In Dong Goong)

Shin enters
CG: (standing up) Is it true? Yul is banished from the Palace?
Shin: This is the punishment for those who oppose the Palace rules/customs.
CG: He was chased out once before. Is he going to be chased out again? Isn't that too cruel?
Shin: He deserves it for what he did.
CG: It's because of me. It's for me that things have happened this way.
Shin: Why? You're upset that you're not banished together?
CG: How can you say this even now? Don't you feel sorry for Yul?
Shin: Sorry? When I see him I have a headache.
CG: Then why do you still keep me here?
Shin: You think you will be dethroned for this? I said it already, I want you to live in the Goong for life! That is what you must do. You can't enter as you wish and leave as you wish. This is the Goong!
CG: What should I do? This may be my last chance.
Shin: What? Don't tell me you plan to leave with Yul? A Crown Princess who's banished for getting too close to the cousin?
CG: That's fine too! If I can just get out of this cruel place! (leaves to enter her room)
Last edited by cees on Mar 23rd, '06, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:18

yeah, i get that part... kamsahamnida!

hey just watchd the commercial of eun hye... cute ^.^

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:19

cees you should have put it in a spoiler tag for those who don't want to read about it.

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:19

wowww :cry:

this eps is crazy
well .. i hate cg for makin shin cry againnnn
but .. she made yul cry too .. so its even =P
at least she straighten up with yul that she only take yul as a friend ...
muahahaha cry yul cry =P
lol im crazy ><

anyway ...
i wanna know whats the msg sayin !!!!!!!!
why shin so confused ... and he didnt even think of savin himself ! owwwww
lovely shin! ><
but i guess in next episode he will get all the blame huh?
but after seeing the preview for next epi ...
i think the ending would be pretty good ...since shin and cg already have a good laugh =)
now ... 9 am ...
goin to sleep ><
nitey nte..
Last edited by yurrie on Mar 23rd, '06, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:20

cees wrote:i dont know if what iam doing is allowed but here is some translation 4 some parts of eps 22 (parts that were shown in the long preview of 22)......credits 2 soompi
Translation 4 preview 22
Shin: You better listened up carefully, no matter what you do, rules is the strength of the royal house.Although the rules are unfeeling, we must still protect and follow them coz this is our destiny.
Yul: Then, you can continue to protect them(the rules), while I will destroyed them.
Yul: You wouldn't imagine the life of the royalty who were thrown out of the palace. Instead of living with hope, I had learned to live with despair. No matter what I can't achieve my dreams, that's why I can only locked those dreams in my heart. But however how tightly I locked myself in, CG still comes into my head. The only dream I wanted in my life is CG.
Yul : If you let go of CG, I will become a guy who is forever filled with hope. I will give up everything I have for CG. Let CG go!! Be a good crown prince !
Part 2
(They met Shin and CG slips and almost falls. Shin wanted to stop forward to help CG)
King: If you know clearly about (yul's offical title,forgive I forgot)'s Feeling, you should keep your distance. Why do you met up with him so late at night? What are you thinking?
King: In what way the great bingung mama needs the comfort of her cousin-in law. (this part need to be translated better)
Great Queen: Please honestly tell me how is your heart. Is in the same as Yul(his offical title again)?

Shin: (to himself) Why are things like this? What should I say now? Why is it no one has taught me about this before? Despicable!

Part 5 (In CG's room)

Part 6 (In Dong Goong)

Shin enters
CG: He was chased out once before. Is he going to be chased out again? Isn't that too cruel?
Shin: You think you will be dethroned for this? I said it already, I want you to live in the Goong for life! That is what you must do. You can't enter as you wish and leave as you wish. This is the Goong!
Shin: What? Don't tell me you plan to leave with Yul? A Crown Princess who's banished for getting too close to the cousin?
CG: That's fine too! If I can just get out of this cruel place! (leaves to enter her room)
I think you could, but please put it under the spoiler tag. Not everyone's done with watching the previous episodes

ReiBirdina

Post by ReiBirdina » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:21

Two more episodes everyone !
Weeeeee ^-^ and yet... ;_;...and yet... ^-^ <3!!!!

yurrie

Post by yurrie » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:22

o and i love that
scene about jang kyung lol =P
he's kinda stupid when he's in love
hella funny guy =)

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:22

xKiMix wrote: Okey hope thats enough spoilers for you guys! basically the whole episode! :lol
Thanks xKiMix for this update. This kinda give me some hope between Shin & CG lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:26

I put all the spoiler i typed together here it is:

EPISODE 22 SPOILER:
It continued with the part that they were having that meeting. I think Yul told them that he is to blame for why CG said that in the interview. There was this cute scene where Shin was remembering the past. [I think even though he is jealous of yul, he still cares about him as a cousin and as a friend] From what i saw it seemed tht Shin was worried that yul will be banished from the palace again. Next scenes are what was in the 22 preview where CG was being helped by Yul to go back to her room. In her room CG and yul have a talk, i think Yul was saying that he won't be able to see her that much anymore??? Next scene I believe shin's dad is remembering what happened in the past about him and his brother and whats happening now between shin and yul.
Next scene was with Shin in CG's room watching her sleep , then CG starts talking about her mom again in her sleep Next scene, Shin's mom was yelling at Yul's mom, for what Yul has been doing!! YEAH!! finally!!!

Freakin Shin's dad was yelling at him again! GRRR!! i hate him!! I think it was about if shin noticed that this was happening, and if he noticed it before that yul lliked cg, they could have done something earlier. Shin was looking soo hurt and sad! aigoo, my shin goon! it breaks my heart! Yul was looking quite pitiful too, he took the blame for everything. lol now CG is pissing me off!!!! :cussing:

Next scene CG's family was at the palace again, but only the place where her dad works. They were hoping to talk to CG, but it seems like they couldn't. lol and they had one of their imaginations again. hahaha i think it was about if yul became their son-in-law. It showed how yul would be cooking and taking care of CG.

Next scene, CG was called to meet the king and everyone else for some questioning. I believed she was asked if she had the same feelings for yul as he had for her. She didn't answer anything and just broke down crying. Then the king started to yell at her...[Why wouldn't she answer?!?!? then obviously they would think she does have feelings for him!! errr!!!!!!!!] Next scene, the king is talking to yul, about the situation.[He is still so calm about it when talking to him, and looks so understanding aswell!! grr...this makes me hate him more] ooooh! next scene is with my shin! XD so cute! but anyways he was talking to himself, can't really tell what about, but i'm sure it was about CG, since he touched his shoes, whcih were made by CG. And then he started talking to Alfred. Next scene, was Yul. holding the small guitar the CG use to play.

Next scene, was from the ep. preview where CG found out about Yul being banished from the palace. Then the next scene Yul's mom is sucking up to shin's dad again, begging him to change something about the situation. When Yul's mom was about to leave she saw Shin's mom was listening to them. And finally now she has confronted her! Gosh! Yul's mom still looks so arrogant, like her son has done nothing wrong! grrr!
dammit i want to slap her!!

Wah!!! next scene they are in school, and Shin's friend when to visit CG's friend with te glasses! and i think he was giving her a cell phone! lol and when she didn't accept it, for some reason he pointed his finger and accidently put it somewhat up her nose! lol and later he said that she was pretty!!!! finally a scene between them!!!

next scenes are just the elders and shin talking about CG. I think they are talking about what they should do about her.
Shin went to meet Yul's mom, I think Shin is telling her that he knows that she is planning something against them?? She looked quite shocked at first, then she returned to her arrogant self again. On Shin's way out he saw yul, yul asked him wht he was doing there, and they went somewhere to talk. I think shin is asking yul if it was worth to lose everything for cg? I think this is the scene were shin tells yul to only look at CG as a cousin-in-law or friend.
Yul's mom is plotting something again, she was talking to her "minions" then yul came in, i think he asked her wat she was planning, and whatever it is, they should stop???
Next scene Shin and CG quarreling a bit again. Awww!!! my shin goon! he is crying again!!!! awww!!! that loser CG!! how dare she!!! Anyways next scene, CG went to see Yul, and saw that he was packing.
Awww! Yul's crying!! What's up with CG??? she is making everyone cry. But what i got from this convo that she said she will still divorce shin. then yul said he will wait for her??? ~Wah! wait, she suddenly disappeared, so i'm not sure if that was only Yul's imagination.
Next scene CG was taling to the elders, i think she is trying to take up the blame.
Awww, the two poor cuties are so sad and heart broken! Shin is developing the pictures from the beach, while yul is drawing her.
I think Yul's mom's plan is acting up agian...some sort of cell phone conspiracy and then the fire begins! NOOO! my shin goon! I think he thinks CG is in there somewhere in the fire?? :unsure:

Then end of the episode.....
Preview:
YAY!!! Some happy moments between CG and Shin! Finally!
Jeremiah no problem! The preview made me happy! finally something to truly look forward for!
Last edited by xKiMix on Mar 23rd, '06, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.

buffyreg
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by buffyreg » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:26

nyt2x evry1!!! Thanx to all (",)

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:30

cees wrote:i dont know if what iam doing is allowed but here is some translation 4 some parts of eps 22 (parts that were shown in the long preview of 22)......credits 2 soompi

[
u]Translation 4 preview 22[/u]
Part 2

Part 5 (In CG's room)

Part 6 (In Dong Goong)

Shin enters

Cees!!! Put those in spoiler tags!!!

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:33

Oooo.. I'm back!! :lol
Thanks Kimi and those who posted in the spoilers.. ehehe i think i can imagine what happened in todays episode cos it was like all typed out.. ehhe :-)
Depressing but the sound of preview of Ep23 makes me feel better.. pheew :whistling:
Can't wait for the it to be uploaded!

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:48

xKiMix wrote: Cees!!! Put those in spoiler tags!!!
HAHAH i just realised cees did not hide the spoilers.. Oh Ooo.... :crazy:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 14:52

PsychoWabbit wrote:
xKiMix wrote: Cees!!! Put those in spoiler tags!!!
HAHAH i just realised cees did not hide the spoilers.. Oh Ooo.... :crazy:
PsychoWabbit youre back!!! Hmm.. Cees is off-line so i guess she won't realize she didnt put them in spoiler tags...

About goong, i think there really isn't much in this episode. Next week is the last week! XD i wonder how it will end!

Fridelta

Post by Fridelta » Mar 23rd, '06, 15:09

hi, guyz, actually. i'm just new here.
would someone mind helping me to dl the OST of Goong. i'm been searching too long for it.
thanks, anywayz.

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 23rd, '06, 15:12

Fridelta wrote:hi, guyz, actually. i'm just new here.
would someone mind helping me to dl the OST of Goong. i'm been searching too long for it.
thanks, anywayz.
go to the torrent page, search under goong.
You would see goong ost torrent file there

ReiBirdina

Post by ReiBirdina » Mar 23rd, '06, 15:13

yurrie wrote:o and i love that
scene about jang kyung lol =P
he's kinda stupid when he's in love
hella funny guy =)
Oh I know :D!!!

Heehee!! He's such a dork around her :P I love that!
It's like he's so "Cool" but then around her it's like he doesn't know
how to really act..but I'm so glad that like FINALLY there was some
kind of solid "Hey I like you" stuff going on instead of our usual
MISCOMMUNICATION frm the characters which makes everyone
cry ~LOL~ ^o^

ReiBirdina

Post by ReiBirdina » Mar 23rd, '06, 15:19

~,~;; ~Siiggghhh~...We need more scenes like this :

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 23rd, '06, 15:21

ReiBirdina wrote:~,~;; ~Siiggghhh~...We need more scenes like this :
yaaaaahh.... :wub:
I LOVE that scene!!!

ReiBirdina

Post by ReiBirdina » Mar 23rd, '06, 15:33

non-angelical wrote:
yaaaaahh.... :wub:
I LOVE that scene!!!
Seriously, right :D?
I'm earnestly hoping that there won't be anymore tears and
if there will be it'll probably be coming from the whole ordeal
relating to
the king and his love triangle what not :o
but THAT'S ALL. ~LoL~ No more -please- Ooo...
unless it's like
CG's crying out of happiness because
Shin and her get together? Heehee ^.^

Fridelta

Post by Fridelta » Mar 23rd, '06, 15:38

non-angelical wrote:
Fridelta wrote:hi, guyz, actually. i'm just new here.
thanks, anywayz.
go to the torrent page, search under goong.
You would see goong ost torrent file there

thank you.... :D
Last edited by Fridelta on Mar 23rd, '06, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 15:43

4th Chapter: Will Chae Gyung be able to survive?

New Cast: hwangziwei as Lee Joo Young (with her approval)

Chae Gyung keeps asking herself why Hyorin is back to Korea. What is she doing with Shin in the pub? Confused, she suddenly find her car in the opposite lane with a truck coming straight at her, horning. She was quick enough to take action and turn the wheel to the left. Unfortunately, she was not quick enough and the truck hit the right flank of her car violently.

At the pub, Shin felt something bad had happened but couldn't explain it. The car has been drag meters away from the impact and the car has turned over several times. Chae Gyung was badly injured, blood all over the streets, everywhere. Hopefully, some passers-by help removing Chae Gyung from the damaged car and she was brought to the hospital. Shin was alerted and he rushed to the hospital hoping that nothing bad had happened to his wife.

Shin arrived at the hospital and inquired about the status of Chae Gyung. Then, the nurse said that she is still in the emergency room and that she lost so much blood during the transition and that she was seriously injured. Shin taken aback, don't know what to do. His love Chae Gyung is still in the emergency room and he was waiting impatiently for an update. He then decided to call Chae Gyung's parent more importantly and tell them about the situation. Both rushed to the hospital and couldn't contain the emotion, especially Chae Gyung's father who was crying and moving all around the corridor.

Then after some moments, Hyorin came, she overheard people talking about the ex Crown Princess having a serious car accident and was taken to the hospital. Hyorin is sad for Shin who's face expression tells everything about his feelings right now. Though, she was sad, she feel she's overjoying about the situation. That would left Shin alone for her if ever Chae Gyung dies. But the big problem still remain, So Yun, the couple's baby girl. Hyorin pays respect to Chae Gyung's parent and left since Shin has already rejected her twice.

The press was all over to cover Chae Gyung's accident. The Imperial Family couldn't believe the flash news. The Great Queen arrange an important meeting with the King and the Queen about the situation. They want to know what had happened exactly since the press was only covering some mere informations. They send the Imperial Internal Officer to the hospital to get some updates.

The doctor finally left the emergency room after several hours. He wants to have a private talk with Shin. They left for the next room to have some private conversation.

"Prince, the situation is very bad. I don't think that the Princess will make it. She was seriously injured and lost almost of her blood. She will remain in observation for a whole week until her conditions improve. She is in the coma right now." said the doctor to Shin.

"What?"

"I'm so sorry Prince." replied the doctor.

After hearing what the doctor has said to him, Shin fell at his feet in disbelief, his eyes filled with tears. Will Chae Gyung survive the injuries? Will he be able to live without Chae Gyung? During this time, the doctor has updated Chae Gyung parents and the Imperial Internal Officer with the updates.

"Shin Chae Gyung, how do you dare do that to your papa." yelled Chae Gyung's dad

PAFF... Chae Gyung's mother slapped her husband and told him though the situation is unbearable, he should show some manhood. Then Yul arrived at the hospital with his bodyguards. He pays his respects to Chae Gyung's parent and look for Shin in the next room. Shin was still at his feet and crying.

"Shin, I'm so sorry for what had happened. If I could do something, just tell me." Yul talked

"What can you do? Can you turns back the hand of time and prevent this accident to happen?" was the answer from Shin. He continued "She's my whole life. Now I'm aware of her importance in my life. Will I be able to live without her? I'm sure not."

"I'm sorry I can't do nothing but only to give you words of support." replied Yul

"Please, leave me alone. I want to be alone."

Yul left the room lost of words to comfort his cousin. They were all asked to go take a rest by the doctor since it was late at night. Yul & the Imperial Internal Officer went back to palace to update the Royal Family.

Joo Young arrives some minutes later to stay by Yul's side. Joo Young was sitting and Yul came and felt between Joo Young's thigh and cried. Chae Gyung was his first love, he could barely believe the whole situation. Joo Young could only strokes Yul's hair gently, her eyes full of tears.

Weeks later, Chae Gyung is still in the coma, there was no improvement with Shin still by her side, holding her hand, praying that she regain conscious and that she quickly recover from her injuries.

"Chae Gyung, please come back.. what would I do if you ever leave me?"

All of a sudden, Shin felt Chae Gyung's fingers pressing his hand. "Doctor, Doctor, Doctor" shouted Shin

"What's the matter?" asked the doctor

"Her.. her.. her fingers were moving. She was pressing my hand." quickly replied Shin

The doctor quickly do some examination, and announced to Shin that Chae Gyung is finally out of coma and out of danger.

"She's out of danger, but I can't tell when she'll be able to wake up. But surely, she's out of danger. There's still hope." said the doctor.

Happy that Chae Gyung is out of danger, Shin immediately called everybody and give them the update. Everybody was overjoyed of the improvements of Chae Gyung's condition.

Days later, Chae Gyung finally open up her eyes and saw Shin at her bedside, tired, sleeping and still holding her hand. Slowly but surely, she strikes Shin's hair. Shin waked up and couldn't believe her eyes. Tears of joy running down on him. He quickly gives Chae Gyung a warmth kiss and mumble quickly "I love you". Chae Gyung was taken into the examination room and was diagnosed that she had to undergo rehabilitation, else she would be cripple for the rest of her life. Later, Shin and her have some private conversation.

"Why were you driving late at night?" asked Shin

Chae Gyung turn her head to the left and overlook at the window. "Tell me, what were you doing late at night?" Shin asked again.

"I know everything." was the replied with a tearful voice. "I saw everything at the pub. Don't deny it."

"What? At the pub?"

"Hyorin." was the short reply.

"It's nothing. We were just talking and having some drinks."

"Nothing? What were you doing with her? What were you doing during the nights you came late at home?" asked Chae Gyung.

"I've told you, there's nothing. I was just sending her off properly."

A silence took place and Shin apologized to Chae Gyung and told her that he won't leave her and that he won't be able to live without her.

"What if I file a divorce?" launched Chae Gyung

Shin immediately object forcefully and added "I will never let you go."

"I didn't know how to tell you that Hyorin was back and I only find shelter in drinks. Bygone are bygone. She and I are over. It's all my fault as always that you have to endure everything. I hope that one day you'll pardon me." continued Shin.

"But you should have told me instead. Communication is the best solution with problems. We are a set. You should have known this since we are together." (to be continued)

CraZyaH, you'll feature in the next following chapters lol ok? Battle between CraZyah & Huangziwei for Yul :P

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 16:06

aww! when i saw that pic in one of the episodes, i really began to miss those good times. We better more of those soon!! Well it has to be the next two episodes since its the last two. :lol

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 16:09

Jeremiah thanks for the new chapter i shall read!! and i wonder who will win between CraZyah & Huangziwei for yul! lol you should put a twist of Shin falling inlove with me!! lol :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 16:21

@xKiMix lol if you approve I might add you as new cast

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 16:55

Jeremiah wrote:@xKiMix lol if you approve I might add you as new cast
Sure that would be interesting!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 17:16

Alright then, you'll feature in the story :)

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 17:24

^^ lol this will be fun. hopefully i don't get any rivals other than CG and Hyorin. Or else i will have to use my judo skills! :rambo: :lol :lol

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 23rd, '06, 17:30

xKiMix wrote:^^ lol this will be fun. hopefully i don't get any rivals other than CG and Hyorin. Or else i will have to use my judo skills! :rambo: :lol :lol
ahh i want to be in to >, > lol
prety please

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 23rd, '06, 17:34

Another Picture Me Want To Share But She Does Not Look Prety In This
shoot lol But I Bet All Who Hate Her Is Going To Hate Her 8)

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/a ... o12574.jpg[/img]

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 17:47

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:
xKiMix wrote:^^ lol this will be fun. hopefully i don't get any rivals other than CG and Hyorin. Or else i will have to use my judo skills! :rambo: :lol :lol
ahh i want to be in to >, > lol
prety please
Hmm, ok, the story will be tangled in a love triangle. You should tell me with whom you want to be, Yul or Shin?
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:Another Picture Me Want To Share But She Does Not Look Prety In This
shoot lol But I Bet All Who Hate Her Is Going To Hate Her 8)

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/a ... o12574.jpg[/img]
Is that Shin's mother? or Hyorin?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 23rd, '06, 17:51

lol im pretty sure its hyorin.
tangled love triangle! interesting....

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 17:55

Yep in a love triangle relationship since there's:

CraZyaH & huangziwei for Yul
xKiMiX & CG for Shin, but I'll eliminate CG from the equation if AngelSerenityPrinces is after Shin too LOL

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 23rd, '06, 18:09

Jeremiah wrote:Yep in a love triangle relationship since there's:

CraZyaH & huangziwei for Yul
xKiMiX & CG for Shin, but I'll eliminate CG from the equation if AngelSerenityPrinces is after Shin too LOL
okay lol ^- ^ sorry xKiMix im taking SHIN :whistling: :wub:
Mr Jeremiah please dont for get to add the last S on my name lol i dont want to make outher people think my name is Prince BUT ITS REALLY Princess just the S did not show on my name lol it was tooo looong sorry ^- ^
Fighting :thumright:

yes the picture is hyorin. but i think they took an ugly
picture of her >,<

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 18:49

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote: okay lol ^- ^ sorry xKiMix im taking SHIN :whistling: :wub:
Mr Jeremiah please dont for get to add the last S on my name lol i dont want to make outher people think my name is Prince BUT ITS REALLY Princess just the S did not show on my name lol it was tooo looong sorry ^- ^

picture of her >,<
Woops sorry for the typo. You have to call me Mr. LOL I feel awkward.. just call me Jeremiah that's all

The story new cast will be:

CraZyaH as Kim Hye Jin (office lady)
xKiMix as Song Young Ae (scenarist)
AngelSerenityPrincess as Han Ji Hyun (Shin's assistant)

And hwangziwei as Lee Joo Young (Yul's actual girlfriend, the Crown Princess to be)

I think the new cast might bring up at least 5 new chapters lol or probably more. We'll see about it gradually and how the story goes along.

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 23rd, '06, 18:57

Jeremiah wrote:
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote: okay lol ^- ^ sorry xKiMix im taking SHIN :whistling: :wub:

picture of her >,<
Woops sorry for the typo. You have to call me Mr. LOL I feel awkward.. just call me Jeremiah that's all

The story new cast will be:

CraZyaH as Kim Hye Jin (office lady)
xKiMix as Song Young Ae (scenarist)
AngelSerenityPrincess as Han Ji Hyun (Shin's assistant)

And hwangziwei as Lee Joo Young (Yul's actual girlfriend, the Crown Princess to be)

I think the new cast might bring up at least 5 new chapters lol or probably more. We'll see about it gradually and how the story goes along.
im an assistant ummm whose
han ji hyun did u just made that name up???

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 19:00

LOL Yeah I just create a character with a name that I make up. Why? Don't like it?

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 23rd, '06, 19:03

Jeremiah wrote:LOL Yeah I just create a character with a name that I make up. Why? Don't like it?
are u sure made the name up i check on google and
this name turned out to be this woman are u trying to make me as a P0rn St@r
LOL

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/a ... ss/ffg.jpg[/img]

Yes this part or goong fan fic mods ^- ^

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 23rd, '06, 19:10

Jeremiah wrote:LOL Yeah I just create a character with a name that I make up. Why? Don't like it?
LOL
LOL :lol
AngelSerenityPrincess, you are just too hillarious.
Well, since you guys already take part in the storyline, I guess I'll just be the one who would crazily try to connect throught tvants and watch another epis. with you and shin on my notebook and then give live report through this thread :whistling:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 19:19

LOL

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/a ... ss/ffg.jpg[/img]

I do make it up lol but that's pure coincidence that that name really exist LOL Ok I'll change the name to Han Sang Mi? So does that name really exist? I hope not and not a P0rn St@r LOL

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 23rd, '06, 19:29

now you turned me in to this :cry:
this is really putting me down im an OLD lady TT-TT

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/a ... nsanmi.jpg[/img]

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Mar 23rd, '06, 19:35

LOL Sorry Sorry.. ok chose a name by yourself. Han Ji Hyun is very pretty :P and Han Sang Mi erm... old lady :P

non-angelical

Post by non-angelical » Mar 23rd, '06, 19:42

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:now you turned me in to this :cry:
this is really putting me down im an OLD lady TT-TT

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/a ... nsanmi.jpg[/img]
ow my gawd.... :lol
You really are hillarious. You seriously checked it up on google??
What are the chances of making up a name that NEVER been used before?? I bet there are thousands of people named jeremiah, or lee shin in this world.

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 23rd, '06, 19:45

never mind i dont want to be in the fan fic ill just read
X, X just make sure no one gets shin ONLY CG gets him or ESLE
lol

THIS WELL HAPPEN
IM COMING IN TO BEAT YOU UP LOL :whistling:

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 23rd, '06, 21:55

here's episode 22 LQ (168 MB), courtesy of creidesca's clubbox:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OFGT5CXD

sylpha

Post by sylpha » Mar 23rd, '06, 23:48

:salut: thanxs for the upload soutsada ... ^-^

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 24th, '06, 00:25

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:never mind i dont want to be in the fan fic ill just read
lol

THIS WELL HAPPEN

Sorry but he is mine!!!! XD XD

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 24th, '06, 00:27

xKiMix wrote:
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:never mind i dont want to be in the fan fic ill just read
lol

THIS WELL HAPPEN

Sorry but he is mine!!!! XD XD
no HIS MINE do you want to start something :argue:
lol JKING :D but SHIN is mine :cry:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 24th, '06, 00:36

lol You wanna take it outside????? :rambo:
I don't have much skills but i did take judo and boxing. lol
hahaha jk My seriously my Shin Goon is MY SHIN GOON :lol

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 24th, '06, 00:39

*sigh*
I dunno what's soo good about that ugly Shin dude
:glare:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 24th, '06, 00:47

CraZyaH wrote:*sigh*
:O :O No way!! he is not ugly!!! :x My hubby is HOT!

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Mar 24th, '06, 00:48

Can't speak for all of the other girls, but I just have a thing for stoic guys. :wub:

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 24th, '06, 00:56

xKiMix wrote:
:O :O No way!! he is not ugly!!! :x My hubby is HOT!
what do you mean your HUBBY
his mine :cry: i dont have skills im so worthless :cry: