Palace / Goong (MBC, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Mar 16th, '06, 04:36

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's epi :sigh: this drama's getting kinda draggy for me.

tieucongchuack

Post by tieucongchuack » Mar 16th, '06, 05:52

when will Shin and CG make up again? Seeing them like that i feel so sad. and Yul also. He should give up on CG. If not, the person who gets the most suffered is him. If that, CG also can not be happy beside Shin.

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Mar 16th, '06, 07:10

owhh i finish watching eps 19 this morning..i was so happy when they hold hands ** shin take CG hand in the resto**
but sadly i dont want to noe wat is the meaning of **their hands get seperated** :(

but at the end..hmm...misunderstanding again...
OMG eps 20 is yul did it on purpose those newspaper thing?!any1 c the preview from mbc?
and izzit ryt tat CG is thinking to get divorce?

akai_14

Post by akai_14 » Mar 16th, '06, 07:34

oh my gosh what did yul put in the papers!!!!!!!!!!!
and what did chae young say that left shin soooo shocked!!!!

ebony

Post by ebony » Mar 16th, '06, 07:54

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung ... index.html

the flash previe for episode 20 is out and it's going to be another hell episode :-(
i'm not going to be able to see this live today as i'm going away for the day so i don't whether to feel happy or sad but the episode doesn't look good :cry:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 08:45

Errmm I know I'm way of the topic.. :salut:
But i need to ask sumthing regarding downloading from clubboxes..
How do I restart the clubbox prog to continue downloading after i shut down my pc.. like how we can stop the bittorent, shut down and restart the prog and then continue the downloads.. Everytime i shut down the pc, my clubbox downloaded half way is gone :cry:
Anyway to solve it?
I'm using the clubbox to d/l GOONG episodes.. hehe so its still about goong...
PLEASE HELP ... thanks in advance :wub:
Ok.. maybe i should have post it in the tech thread.. :scratch:

MuSiC_RoCkz

Post by MuSiC_RoCkz » Mar 16th, '06, 08:49

Arrr... i heard that... Goong ep will only be out til ep 20 this year... the next 4 ep, it's going to be nx year... it that true??/

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 08:51

PsychoWabbit wrote:Errmm I know I'm way of the topic.. :salut:
But i need to ask sumthing regarding downloading from clubboxes..
How do I restart the clubbox prog to continue downloading after i shut down my pc.. like how we can stop the bittorent, shut down and restart the prog and then continue the downloads.. Everytime i shut down the pc, my clubbox downloaded half way is gone :cry:
Anyway to solve it?
I'm using the clubbox to d/l GOONG episodes.. hehe so its still about goong...
PLEASE HELP ... thanks in advance :wub:
Ok.. maybe i should have post it in the tech thread.. :scratch:
Ahh... I got it working already.. sorry guys.. :salut:

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 16th, '06, 08:52

MuSiC_RoCkz wrote:Arrr... i heard that... Goong ep will only be out til ep 20 this year... the next 4 ep, it's going to be nx year... it that true??/
YES EVERYONE STOP ASKING THE QUESTION ITS CLEARED MBC SAID THAT THERE ONLY 20 EPISODE TA DA ^- ^ NEXT YEAR SECOUND SEASON STARTS ^- ^ 4 EPISODE ONLY

akai_14

Post by akai_14 » Mar 16th, '06, 09:00

thank you for sharing some of your vast knowledge :-)

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Mar 16th, '06, 09:11

MBC SAID THAT THERE ONLY 20 EPISODE TA DA ^- ^ NEXT YEAR SECOUND SEASON STARTS ^- ^ 4 EPISODE ONLY
but but but...ebony say this ....
there will be 4 more episodes it will end on the 30th of march so there will be 24 episodes in all after the last episode on the 30th there will be a special 90min show at 11.05pm going over season 1 and giving insights into season 2 and season 2 wont be until january 2007.
im sorry if u get annoyed coz people keep on asking..but i just need to noe which one is the ryt one.. :(

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 16th, '06, 09:19

zaizai_f4_only wrote:
MBC SAID THAT THERE ONLY 20 EPISODE TA DA ^- ^ NEXT YEAR SECOUND SEASON STARTS ^- ^ 4 EPISODE ONLY
but but but...ebony say this ....
there will be 4 more episodes it will end on the 30th of march so there will be 24 episodes in all after the last episode on the 30th there will be a special 90min show at 11.05pm going over season 1 and giving insights into season 2 and season 2 wont be until january 2007.
im sorry if u get annoyed coz people keep on asking..but i just need to noe which one is the ryt one.. :(
if you read more carefully its the same thing there well be 24 episode ALL TOGETHER.... BUT ther be talking about SECOUND SEASON WHEN WELL SECOUND SEASON STARTS NEXT YEAR January 2007 and as i said second season starts next year so there is that clear the answer to that question ^- ^
Yes There Going to Add 4 more Episode Next Year Equals All Together 24 Episodes^- ^

iamkay_ja

Post by iamkay_ja » Mar 16th, '06, 09:21

xKiMix wrote:
PsychoWabbit wrote:I got the news from soompi ...
last epi for this season will be Ep24 aired on 30/3 9.55p.m (korean time)
followed by 90mins of Goong special after the last epi at 11.55p.m (korean time) :unsure:
Oh, i see! Thanks for clearing things up!

iamkay_ja Basically the first season is compiled of the episodes 1-24 (This is where the story starts) and basically the second season continues the story. But the whole season 1 has its own independent story line, season 2 usually brings up another focus but is still connected to season 1. lol did that make sense? if no,t someone help :lol
also that picture of bi isn't related to goong, so i'm guess are you trying to make that picture a sig, if so you should go and edit it at your profile under "signature" :thumright:
Thanks for the explanation and sorry if the picture is in the wrong place. So that's mean 2nd season will still be about GOONG, but focusing on another couple something like that?

tieucongchuack

Post by tieucongchuack » Mar 16th, '06, 09:23

PsychoWabbit wrote:
iamkay_ja wrote:
followed by 90mins of Goong special after the last epi at 11.55p.m (korean time) :unsure:
I am not Korean, so I don't quite get it about 1st season thing. Can you elaborate how it works? Thanks
SPECIAL PROGRAM!!!!!

90mins of GOONG 1.5

it's gonna be airred at 11:05p.m. on 30th of March

feat. talkshows, BTS, Cutting Scenes (They describe as the scenes they wanted to show but had to cut for some reasons??)...and many more....
the four main characters will also attending the show and to answer fans' questions they collect from the official website!
Tomorrow they will be airing ep 20 .. so next wed(22/3) & thur(23/3) ep 21& 22, 29/3 ep 23 and last would be on 30/3 Ep24.
Hope this help.. anyway.. we'll just have to wait and see.. :whistling:
Here is what you want to know

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 16th, '06, 09:24

iamkay_ja wrote:
xKiMix wrote:
Oh, i see! Thanks for clearing things up!

iamkay_ja Basically the first season is compiled of the episodes 1-24 (This is where the story starts) and basically the second season continues the story. But the whole season 1 has its own independent story line, season 2 usually brings up another focus but is still connected to season 1. lol did that make sense? if no,t someone help :lol
also that picture of bi isn't related to goong, so i'm guess are you trying to make that picture a sig, if so you should go and edit it at your profile under "signature" :thumright:
Thanks for the explanation and sorry if the picture is in the wrong place. So that's mean 2nd season will still be about GOONG, but focusing on another couple something like that?
the answer to that question is not out yet so please just be patient
thank you and just talk about goong that is already out and dont worry about season two just yet ^- ^

-=naoko=-

Post by -=naoko=- » Mar 16th, '06, 09:32

realy envy u guys who get to watch the live......T_T
me have to watch only after those knid souls post them up.......

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Mar 16th, '06, 09:34

owhh okok..now i get it..thanks so much for the info..and sorry about my slow-NESS... :-)

if you read more carefully its the same thing there well be 24 episode ALL TOGETHER.... BUT ther be talking about SECOUND SEASON WHEN WELL SECOUND SEASON STARTS NEXT YEAR January 2007 and as i said second season starts next year so there is that clear the answer to that question ^- ^
Yes There Going to Add 4 more Episode Next Year Equals All Together 24 Episodes^- ^

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 16th, '06, 09:35

^ at least we get to watch it
you tell me is it better to watch it when some one uploaded it for us
or dont get to watch it at all?? ^- ^

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 16th, '06, 09:37

no its okay i had a hard time understand it too but know i think they change it go back one page and read the outher post its really getting confuse now i need to check on the news on goong again ~_~ so at the moment me 2 confuse
zaizai_f4_only wrote:owhh okok..now i get it..thanks so much for the info..and sorry about my slow-NESS... :-)

Last edited by AngelSerenityPrincess on Mar 16th, '06, 09:38, edited 1 time in total.

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Mar 16th, '06, 09:37

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:^ at least we get to watch it
you tell me is it better to watch it when some one uploaded it for us
or dont get to watch it at all?? ^- ^
ofcourse i will choose the first one..ahahahahah :lol

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Mar 16th, '06, 09:40

are you guys on SHIN's side??? hehe.... i know he is the main lead ... but im leaning towards YUL more somehow ...due to his looks one part (in drama), ahh.... it "hurts" to see him hurting so much, i wish main girl will be more sensitive towards his feelings since he has already expressed to her. She should be careful being lovey dovey with Shin infront of Yul at least i feel. ^^!p
In manga, I feel for yul too but at least i like shin. ^^
Last edited by Chidori-Chan on Mar 16th, '06, 09:57, edited 1 time in total.

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Mar 16th, '06, 09:40

AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:no its okay i had a heard time understand it too but know i think they change it go back one page and read the outher post its really getting confuse now i need to check on the news on goong again ~_~ so at the moment me 2 confuse
owhh...ahahahha

u mean this kind of post?
Tomorrow they will be airing ep 20 .. so next wed(22/3) & thur(23/3) ep 21& 22, 29/3 ep 23 and last would be on 30/3 Ep24.
Hope this help.. anyway.. we'll just have to wait and see..

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Mar 16th, '06, 09:41

ah yes yul reminds me abit of Ah lei in MG ^^ hehehe...those sad looks

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Mar 16th, '06, 09:42

Chidori-Chan wrote:are you guys on SHIN's side??? hehe.... i know he is the main lead ... but im leaning towards YUL more so how ...due to his looks one part (in drama), ahh.... it "hurts" to see him hurting so much, i wish main girl will be more sensitive towards his feelings since he has already expressed to her. She should be careful being lovey dovey with Shin infront of Yul at least i feel. ^^!p
In manga, I feel for yul too but at least i like shin. ^^
hey chidori ^ ^ as u can c from my siggy and avy i am in YUL side..but i like Shin too and i want him to b with CG ^ ^

yeah i noe it does hurt when we c him with his sad face :cry:

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Mar 16th, '06, 09:44

Chidori-Chan wrote:ah yes yul reminds me abit of Ah lei in MG ^^ hehehe...those sad looks
ahahhah i bet u say tat coz u c my nick name and my siggy?
ahahaha yeah tats most prob y i like yul more then shin ^ ^

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 16th, '06, 09:44

zaizai_f4_only wrote:
AngelSerenityPrincess wrote:no its okay i had a heard time understand it too but know i think they change it go back one page and read the outher post its really getting confuse now i need to check on the news on goong again ~_~ so at the moment me 2 confuse
owhh...ahahahha

u mean this kind of post?
Hope this help.. anyway.. we'll just have to wait and see..
yup and i just read that there going to air secound season with 4 episode next year so im like WHAT ~_ ~ so im going to search more in the web and MBC goss its really kinda tiring for people to see the question over and over so i been looking for the answer so we can ALL over come this question and move along but yup im still going to search ^- ^

Chidori-Chan

hehehe

Post by Chidori-Chan » Mar 16th, '06, 09:55

zaizai_f4_only wrote:
Chidori-Chan wrote:ah yes yul reminds me abit of Ah lei in MG ^^ hehehe...those sad looks
ahahhah i bet u say tat coz u c my nick name and my siggy?
ahahaha yeah tats most prob y i like yul more then shin ^ ^
YEAH... guilty as charged..hehe...

i like ZaiZai alot too ...im dying to see his new drama SIlence...ahhhhhhhhhh........

Somehow i'm very attracted to those types of looks and personality...hehee

zaizai_f4_only

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Mar 16th, '06, 10:07

yup and i just read that there going to air secound season with 4 episode next year so im like WHAT ~_ ~ so im going to search more in the web and MBC goss its really kinda tiring for people to see the question over and over so i been looking for the answer so we can ALL over come this question and move along but yup im still going to search ^- ^
owhh wat???? yeah tat's weird..ahahhaa okok hope we get to c THE REAL information ^ ^ so we can get over this confused-ness feeling ^ ^

zaizai_f4_only

Re: hehehe

Post by zaizai_f4_only » Mar 16th, '06, 10:13

uuheuhueh me too!!! i dunno y i just like those ZZ and Yul personalities ^ ^

YEAH... guilty as charged..hehe...

i like ZaiZai alot too ...im dying to see his new drama SIlence...ahhhhhhhhhh........

Somehow i'm very attracted to those types of looks and personality...hehee

crazy_me

Post by crazy_me » Mar 16th, '06, 10:14

this is what i know and i think this is confirmed:

- season 1 extended from 20 episodes to 24 episodes
- there will be season 2 and it will air next year (number of episodes not yet confirmed)

credits to soompi, i can't remember the nick but i credit him/her for the info :wub:

AngelSerenityPrincess

Re: ...

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 16th, '06, 10:18

crazy_me wrote:this is what i know and i think this is confirmed:

- season 1 extended from 20 episodes to 24 episodes
- there will be season 2 and it will air next year (number of episodes not yet confirmed)

credits to soompi, i can't remember the nick but i credit him/her for the info :wub:
i think your right to
heres the little quote
Number of Episodes: 20 + 4 extras (Season 1) & a sequel, Winter 2006-2007 (Season 2).

we found the answer ^- ^

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 10:22

yay! Yul supporters XD!!!!

oh hey ,have you guys noticed that this is the longest Kdrama discussion thread so far? lol we've reached 103 pages,and others haven't even reached 30..and most of them haven't even reached 10 pages :unsure: guess for those all the discussions happen in the subtitles thread hehee
Last edited by CraZyaH on Mar 16th, '06, 10:37, edited 1 time in total.

k_fan

Post by k_fan » Mar 16th, '06, 10:25

Yeah, and I can barely keep. XD lol

AngelSerenityPrincess

Post by AngelSerenityPrincess » Mar 16th, '06, 10:29

are thread could have been longer if the people talk in here than the subtitle area and if
they made those polls go in here instead of multi postting etc X, X hehee

crazy_me

Post by crazy_me » Mar 16th, '06, 10:50

i don't know about you guys but i am not really excited to watch episodes 19 and 20 :cry: better yet episodes 19-22 :lol

i think i'm gonna wait for it to end then i will watch it, talk about drama marathon :lol

i just can't take the situation of shin and CG right now, it's so depressing, :cry: and with Yul's evil side surfacing every episode, i'm gonna have a nervous breakdown :hissy: (okei, i'm exaggerating :mrgreen:)

i just hope they make a good ending :x to make up for these heartbreaking episodes :-(

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 11:00

yeah well , I may not watch Goong's episode live 2day,cuz Heaven's Tree's last episode is airing 2day..don't want to have to choose between them,so I'd rather have them both downloaded later 2nite that switch between channels ><

sleepybaby

Post by sleepybaby » Mar 16th, '06, 11:20

Hi eveyone, how are you doing?

I was wondering how do you watch dramas online what kind of program do you use and can anyone tell when does goong starts in U.A.E timing? :cry:
that would be very kind of you. :wub:

thanx in advance (>_<)

CMOS

Post by CMOS » Mar 16th, '06, 11:43

^
^
You can watch online after register at imbc.com

http://login.imbc.com/imbc/login/formemregi.asp

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 11:51

sleepybaby wrote:Hi eveyone, how are you doing?

I was wondering how do you watch dramas online what kind of program do you use and can anyone tell when does goong starts in U.A.E timing? :cry:
that would be very kind of you. :wub:

thanx in advance (>_<)
hey sleepy baby,ana b3d min el emarat! ybda Goong elsa3a 5 our time.. go to page 48 batshofeen shar7 kamel of how you can watch it live online :mrgreen: bs dawry 3ala esmy o btlageen el post ^^

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 11:52

CMOS wrote:^
^
You can watch online after register at imbc.com

http://login.imbc.com/imbc/login/formemregi.asp
most of us use another website that could let you watch more korean n chinese channels ^^ not just MBC ^^

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 12:00

just curious which site u guys watch it from.... :-)
cuz i only know TVants... =D

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 12:01

huangziwei wrote:just curious which site u guys watch it from.... :-)
cuz i only know TVants... =D
yep we also watch it on tvants ^^

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 12:04

WAHAHAHA.. YAY!
I logged in already.. cos i wanna make sure i get to watch the episode today... :cheers:
But i hope it wouldn't be more depressing than Ep19.. hur hur :cry:
Cant wait Cant wait.. one more hour!!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 12:08

PsychoWabbit wrote:WAHAHAHA.. YAY!
I logged in already.. cos i wanna make sure i get to watch the episode today... :cheers:
I wanna watch Heaven's Tree's last episode 2day too :cry:
can't choose between Goong and Heaven's Tree,cuz both would be aired at the same time..so I may not watch either of them :cry: :cry:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 12:12

CraZyaH wrote:
PsychoWabbit wrote:WAHAHAHA.. YAY!
I wanna watch Heaven's Tree's last episode 2day too :cry:
can't choose between Goong and Heaven's Tree,cuz both would be aired at the same time..so I may not watch either of them :cry: :cry:
lol... thats why i download... in these situations i would just go crazy...
cant choose between 2 series i like :glare:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 12:12

CraZyaH wrote:I wanna watch Heaven's Tree's last episode 2day too :cry:
Hahaha.. u're so farny.. :lol
Instead of choosing ONE you don't watch both.. ahhaah
U got to watch tonight.. ep 20.. common..

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 16th, '06, 12:16

PsychoWabbit wrote:
:cry: :cry: :cry: I want to watch Heaven's Tree so bad :cry: :cry: :cry:
but I also want to watch Goong :cry: :cry: I think I'd better go somewhere and spend the whole day there so once I'm back both episodes would be uploaded :cry: :cry:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 12:43

lol... i think thats the best way :D
since you cant choose... just wait... :P
i wanna watch goong so badly but i cant understand korean, so i have to wait for the subs
at least u can watch the last ep...
im still at ep 16 :D

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 12:48

looks like everyone is waiting here before the episode starts. I got freaked out when i tried to connect to the site and i keep getting this error page. But then i finally got connected, so i'm happy! we gots 10 more minutes to go! :cheers:

I'm so behind in Heaven's tree! its all because of Spring Waltz and Goong! lol has the story been good so far?

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 12:51

xKiMix wrote: I'm so behind in Heaven's tree! its all because of Spring Waltz and Goong! lol has the story been good so far?
i was planning to watch heaven's tree after goong... but then i'll get way behind ><

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 12:55

hhahaha KIMI.. I was totally blown off yesterday when i couldnt get into mbc..
WOO HOO starting already!!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 12:57

hey guys is TVAnts down? I cant seem to get in! AHHHHHH!! I wanna watch too! T___T

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 12:58

flipnicity wrote:hey guys is TVAnts down? I cant seem to get in! AHHHHHH!! I wanna watch too! T___T
flipnicity.. i think the site is flooded with goongers.. i couldnt log in yesterday too... :crazy:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 12:59

PsychoWabbit wrote:hhahaha KIMI.. I was totally blown off yesterday when i couldnt get into mbc..
WOO HOO starting already!!
Yay! you were able to connect! you are watching it from mbc? right now at tvants its still the sport news.

huangziwei i plan on catchin up this weekend, i'm having a heaven's tree marathon! lol

[off-topic] Just saw a commerical on my other hubby Bi! XD i miss him, hopes he gets a new project soon! [end off-topic]

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 13:01

<B>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO</B>

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 13:01

Arghh i tot it was going to start... :salut:
Ooooo.. i'm so excited!!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 13:01

flipnicity wrote:hey guys is TVAnts down? I cant seem to get in! AHHHHHH!! I wanna watch too! T___T
wah that's what i thought too! Try exiting the page, and go to the site again. If it still goes to that error page keep on refreshing it. At the moment there are 1572 connected!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 13:04

XD XD XD XD its STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing i connected an hour early!
Last edited by xKiMix on Mar 16th, '06, 13:05, edited 1 time in total.

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 13:05

is it starting?! T___T

skachild

Post by skachild » Mar 16th, '06, 13:06

CraZyaH wrote:
PsychoWabbit wrote:
:cry: :cry: :cry: I want to watch Heaven's Tree so bad :cry: :cry: :cry:
but I also want to watch Goong :cry: :cry: I think I'd better go somewhere and spend the whole day there so once I'm back both episodes would be uploaded :cry: :cry:
relax dude... try hanging out wit ur friend...!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
thats what i do if i got nothing to do... friend is the most important when u get bored... :thumright: :thumright:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 13:07

flipnicity wrote:is it starting?! T___T
Yes Yes.. :w00t: are you in already? Starting... advert now

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 13:08

flipnicity ayaw pa rin? i made a mistake, theres about 2 more CFs to go before it starts.
Keep on trying! AJA AJA FIGHTING!

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 13:18

lol... while everyone is watching goong live... im hopelessely surfing at d-addicts... poor me :cry: haha...

xKiMix: u plan on catching up this weekend?! lol... how many eps are you going to watch then? if i need to catch up tree of heaven... i need to drink lots and lots of coffee.... :D cause when i watch a serie, i easily get addicted... :roll

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 13:24

wow! started of with newpaper gossip on Yul and CG.. they published the pic when Yul kissed CG!! :crazy: and Is Yul's mom telling him about her affair with the King??
What a way to start!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 13:24

I'll talk to you <b>huangziwei</b>. TVAnts and MBC hate me... neither of them will let me on. :cry:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 13:30

haha... yaaay no more lonely me... :P
dnt worry... not only do they hate you, they hate me as well.... ><
they wont let me on either :unsure:

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 13:33

I was so sad when they wouldnt let me in <b>huangziwei</b>... so are you watching Tree of Heaven too? I just uploaded ep. 9 onto the forums...

I just read <b>psychowabbit's</b> spoiler! I wish I was watching it too! :cry:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 13:40

PsychoWabbit wrote:
wow! started of with newpaper gossip on Yul and CG.. they published the pic when Yul kissed CG!! :crazy: and Is Yul's mom telling him about her affair with the King??
What a way to start!
Wah I know!!!
Man! i wish i knew korean!! Its so dumb, there are rumors already but yul keeps meeting with her! gosh making it worser than it is already!! And when she talked with Hyorin, seems like she is leaving soon! :w00t:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 13:42

CG is so sad about the news.. got fried by the Queen nicely!. And Yul is feeling bad for her.. he must have regreted that he kissed her.. :-( Goodness. HR is having a conversation with CG. Looks like a peaceful talk.
Gosh.. Yul is talking to CG again.. i wonder wat poison he's putting into her head!! :cussing:
I can't believe that after 40 mins they are still hogging on the same story line!!

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 13:43

<b>@xkimix:</b> ang sama nyo naman! I wanna watch too! nagpo-post pa kayo ng mga spoilers... kawawa ko naman... parang ako lang ang hindi nanonood ngayon ng Goong. T___T

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 16th, '06, 13:43

flipnicity: nope... not yet... i really really really need to catch up on things... i was actually planning on dl tree of heaven after i watched goong, but now i cant wait to see tree of heaven... im watching so many series atm... dunno what to watch anymore... drama drama drama.... :D

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Mar 16th, '06, 13:46

<b>huangziwei</b>: same here... I onno where to start! I definitely wanna finish Goong first buh that list below my sig is supposed to be twice as long buh I have no more room to list the dramas... the forum is so quiet, I guess <b>u, me and crazyah</b> are the only ones not watching it live. :cry:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 13:46

omo! Yul's mom is having a conversation with Shin. GOSH!! She slapped him!! MUST BE ABOUT THE KING AND HER!!
My Shin!! poor him!! :cry:
Last edited by PsychoWabbit on Mar 16th, '06, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 16th, '06, 13:47

PsychoWabbit wrote:
CG is so sad about the news.. got fried by the Queen nicely!. And Yul is feeling bad for her.. he must have regreted that he kissed her.. :-( Goodness. HR is having a conversation with CG. Looks like a peaceful talk.
Gosh.. Yul is talking to CG again.. i wonder wat poison he's putting into her head!! :cussing:
I can't believe that after 40 mins they are still hogging on the same story line!!
I know!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I HATE YUL's MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG she just slap my shin! how dare she lay her dirty hands on him! I bet Shin told her that he know about her affair!!! I want to strangle her!!!!!!! :cussing:
Sorry about that flipnicity, we can't help it :cry:

PsychoWabbit
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by PsychoWabbit » Mar 16th, '06, 13:49

xKiMix wrote:I know!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I HATE YUL's MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG she just slap my shin! how dare she lay her dirty hands on him! I bet Shin told her that he know about her affair!!! I want to strangle her!!!!!!! :cussing:
Sorry about that flipnicity, we can't help it :cry:
Arrhhgg :cussing: I can't take it!! Feel like straggling her!! OUR SHIN!!! :cussing: