Lovers in Prague (SBS, 2005)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
AngelCurioso

Lovers in Prague (SBS, 2005)

Post by AngelCurioso » Oct 25th, '05, 22:47

Now i'm watching with european enviroment's korean drama, Lovers in Prague, as romantic as always. After seeing Love in Paris, i think this one will have a lot of audience as well. Don't you guy find extraordinary that korean drama is filmed in Europe..? ^^

Kempo

Post by Kempo » Nov 6th, '05, 17:59

Lovers in Paris makes me laugh a lot because of all the prejudice who Korean thinks about France...
So I'm going to watch it to see the difference

limroom9

Post by limroom9 » Nov 8th, '05, 04:19

anyone know where i can get the OST file for this?

ngongan

Post by ngongan » Nov 13th, '05, 15:03

some picture in this film

to limroom I will find the lyric for you :D

missxmoody

Post by missxmoody » Nov 13th, '05, 15:39

Kempo wrote:Lovers in Paris makes me laugh a lot because of all the prejudice who Korean thinks about France...
So I'm going to watch it to see the difference
umm.. prague is in the czech republic, not france.

limroom9

Post by limroom9 » Nov 13th, '05, 16:39

seems like videos that come out here in LA are about 2 weeks behind sbs airing. but this drama's been fun so far:)

Jules

Post by Jules » Nov 17th, '05, 04:11

Hey solomon wow.. small world haha!

Why waste 1.25 for 1 episode video with bad quality and 2 week old episodes when u can DL a MQ or HQ which owns the videos...... (they suck.. they suck more than LQ files)

http://www.fabecom.net/jules/Lovers%20i ... %20OST.rar

heres the OST B) I love the songs.... listening to em.

its funny how they film in (insert country here) for like first 4 episodes and move bak to korea.... o__________o

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Post by t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 » Apr 21st, '06, 18:23

I like this drama but i watch until episode 11....i haven't finish it yet coz too many new k-dramas that i can't watch coz busy working :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but i hears this drama is happy ending the 2 main characters getting married :cheers: :cheers: I think this drama is worth watching & i also like this drama OST.... :whistling:

flcia

Post by flcia » Apr 26th, '06, 16:08

I have just finished this drama...n i have to say this is one of many great dramas out there!
although the storyline may seem a bit too common, but the characters and especially the dialogues make it all worthwhile...there seems more "substance" than the other typical romantic dramas, u'll know what i mean after u watch it...and also so much more realistic...
i'm still hyped after finishing the drama...for all those who hasnt watch it, its totally recommended!!!

tdkyo

Post by tdkyo » Apr 30th, '06, 03:35

The story might be a bit trite, but the dialogues are the killer! (At least if you understand Korean anyway) I really enjoyed this drama and recommend the rest of you to watch it!

murid

Post by murid » Jun 21st, '06, 23:32

:mrgreen: in malaysia this movie is playing now... i really enjoying it. cannot stand the character.... keep me laugh' n smiliing. and sometimes it touch me deeply. even though the actors are not very attractive too audience (maybe) but not me... i love the heroin n hero very much. enjoy watching...ha....

ji woon

LOVERS IN PRAGUE ^^

Post by ji woon » Jun 25th, '06, 13:42

lovers in prague rocks. everyone should watch it. i'm hooked on it and the OST can be watched on youtube.com that shows really cool flashbacks.
almost cry watching it!!! (:

charming_khalela

question

Post by charming_khalela » May 24th, '07, 03:14

I know its a bit late.. but can someone tell me what is the real name of the actor who played the son of the president?? he is so cute.. thanks! :-)