A Love To Kill (KBS2, 2005) with Bi/Rain

Discuss Korean drama series here.
mangoicy

Post by mangoicy » Nov 22nd, '05, 04:17

Yeah, it happens sometimes to me too.. I just keep refreshing, and it just works.. Copy and paste the URL to your address bar, and just keep refreshin' ... :P g'luck !

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 22nd, '05, 06:04

u need activex installed besides clubbox

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Nov 25th, '05, 11:59

I Find all Rain^s Drama very interesting and this particular drama is very interesting indeed. He^s so lucky to be able to get gud roles and gud dramas. I Love K1 sport so im really looking forward in watching this. all screenscaps and spoilers were really amusing!

cab85

Post by cab85 » Nov 25th, '05, 16:09

Does Kim Sa Rang have a accent or some? Its sounds like a different dialect or does she has a unique voice?..

sherry_teresa

Post by sherry_teresa » Nov 25th, '05, 20:56

omg i love the series
the kiss in ep. 8 is soooo hot :w00t:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 25th, '05, 20:59

sherry_teresa wrote:omg i love the series
Yes it turned out to be a great drama...I hope they dont mess it up,people already started guessing how it will end :-)

ebony

Post by ebony » Nov 25th, '05, 21:09

At first i wasn't sure if i would like this drama, i saw bi in full house and really liked him in that. This drama is completly different to what i thought it would be and i am utterly enjoying it and i prefer watching bi in this than i did in full house.

metrokid

Post by metrokid » Nov 26th, '05, 08:01

Hi,
Just wanna share my thought. I think this series is really great. I have seen 7 so far... currently waiting for the episode 8[MQ].

I gotta say it is totally fresh and different from the other dramas i've watched. The characters are painted rather vaguely at the beginning and it gives the sense of curiousity for you to want more after each episode.

For those who haven't watched it yet.... don't judge it too soon after 1 episode.... :roll

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 26th, '05, 09:01

is it with bi and sma? or is it with bi and the girl who got burnt?

anyway, i've only finished ep.5. this drama is truly good. it keeps me fiending for more. lol and they love to leave cliffhangers for us viewers. xP

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 26th, '05, 09:34

cab85 wrote:Does Kim Sa Rang have a accent or some? Its sounds like a different dialect or does she has a unique voice?..
she's speaking with a saturi accent

korean-english subs for 6, 7 are posted in the subtitles thread.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Nov 26th, '05, 10:12

cab85 wrote:Does Kim Sa Rang have a accent or some? Its sounds like a different dialect or does she has a unique voice?..
that's a good question. i was wondering if people noticed. as seirin mentioned she's speaking saturi... think of it as "country" korean. more precisely, though, i beleive she's speaking kyeongsang province dialect. (kyeongsang-do = the lower eastern half of south korea.)

VietZeus

Post by VietZeus » Nov 27th, '05, 00:32

I'm a guy and I'm blown away buy Bi's character in this drama.

He brings the new meaning of mysterious and cool sides of a man.

VietZeus

Post by VietZeus » Nov 27th, '05, 00:35

It's a funny feeling. I thought of being jealous of Bi but wouldn't dare to since his character is too damn cool. :salut:

himura_kaoru1

Post by himura_kaoru1 » Nov 28th, '05, 05:22

anyone seen episode 8 already and that hot kiss he shared with SMA?

tracycutie

Post by tracycutie » Nov 28th, '05, 19:05

anyone watched episode 9 yet? i have to wait for a few more hours for iyagi to upload the HQ version...

btw, since soompi is down at the moment, i wonder where the people are discussing the coming eps of the drama?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 28th, '05, 19:07

tracycutie wrote:anyone watched episode 9 yet? i have to wait for a few more hours for iyagi to upload the HQ version...

btw, since soompi is down at the moment, i wonder where the people are discussing the coming eps of the drama?
Soompi isnt down :blink

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 29th, '05, 00:42

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 29th, '05, 00:45

At least this series has one of the best kissing scenes. I wonder if SHK/G didnt want to kiss Bi in Full House. Bi kiss Shin Mina like crazy. LoL

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Nov 29th, '05, 00:50

crazylife123 wrote:At least this series has one of the best kissing scenes. I wonder if SHK/G didnt want to kiss Bi in Full House. Bi kiss Shin Mina like crazy. LoL
I agree, i was pretty shocked at first because it came out of no where, but Bi just proved to everyone that he has kissing skills. Skills that he didn't show in full house, but then again full house seemed like a family oriented series and maybe the director thought a cute heart-felt kiss would fit in better :-)

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 29th, '05, 00:59

xKiMix wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:At least this series has one of the best kissing scenes. I wonder if SHK/G didnt want to kiss Bi in Full House. Bi kiss Shin Mina like crazy. LoL
I agree, i was pretty shocked at first because it came out of no where, but Bi just proved to everyone that he has kissing skills. Skills that he didn't show in full house, but then again full house seemed like a family oriented series and maybe the director thought a cute heart-felt kiss would fit in better :-)
Well, if that's the case...I would rather have him give her a peck on the cheek than the motionless kiss.

tracycutie

Post by tracycutie » Nov 29th, '05, 03:16

WroW wrote:
tracycutie wrote:anyone watched episode 9 yet? i have to wait for a few more hours for iyagi to upload the HQ version...

Soompi isnt down :blink
you sure? i've been trying to go there but all i get is an error page?

vangpire

Post by vangpire » Nov 29th, '05, 03:45

I just finished ep8. I wonder if Eun Seok is falling for him because he reminds her of Mingu? You know, he rolled up her pants and took her to that playground etc etc. Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens in ep9. Does anyone hate the mother as much as I do--UGH!!!!

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 29th, '05, 04:02

I don't think she like Bokgu because he acts like Mingu. Every time she thinks about Bokgu she always talk to her stuff doll (Peru). Peru resembled Bokgu.

It's kind of confusing still with Bokgu. Not sure if he likes the girl or not. :crazy:

tracycutie

Post by tracycutie » Nov 29th, '05, 04:39

^i'm thinking that maybe bokgu gets confused sometimes...like all he knows is he wants to get revenge from EunSuk but sometimes he doesn't realize that his actions are kinda sincere..he's softening up to her but he just doesn't know it yet coz he's blinded by his hate..

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Nov 29th, '05, 05:28

yes, it has gotten better now after episodes 7 & 8.... I'm glad cuz I was going to stop keeping track of this series!

the kissing scenes are really... powerful and at the same time, it makes me kinda sad. I'm looking forward to seeing how many episodes will be created and how the series will draw out![/spoiler]

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Nov 29th, '05, 05:32

Wow.. Bokgu + mr Kim (fiance) can really act evil heh.
But really, I got pretty damn annoying Eun Soek eventually succumbed to mr Kim's deal. i really hoped she didnt save her mom -_-;;
i was like NO! be strong, Let her Rot in Jail! *sigh.

moonstruck

Post by moonstruck » Nov 29th, '05, 06:12

wahh i love this drama.. i'm only on eps 7 though.. __ __'' cant wait to see wat happens next.. =P.. can someone please upload the trailer again? i'd like to watch taht.. XP tahnx~~~

jennyvu

Post by jennyvu » Nov 29th, '05, 11:45

MORE PICS PLEASE :D

yumeaki

Post by yumeaki » Nov 29th, '05, 15:01

vangpire wrote: Does anyone hate the mother as much as I do--UGH!!!!
I bet we have the same feelings towards that mother. I never know my eyeballs can roll that well whenever she's on screen. :glare:

Can't wait for episode 9! :w00t:

vangpire

Post by vangpire » Nov 29th, '05, 18:13

I loved the kissing scene too but I angered me that he did it just to spite SMA's fiancee. I really want them to end up together but at the same time I also want SMA to get back with Mingu.

BoAaddict

Post by BoAaddict » Nov 29th, '05, 18:24

Is episode 09 out yet??? and is the english subtitles ready yet????? cant wait to see it!!! ahhhhh...the show rox!!! :D

pe3kabo0

Post by pe3kabo0 » Nov 29th, '05, 18:41

is anyone going to upload this onto a torrent? my internet doesnt like any other dwing stuff =.="

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Nov 29th, '05, 22:49

haha despite my initial slating of this drama, im actually beginning to enjoy it now. It definitely does get better around the 6th episode onwards.

(^__^)

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Dec 1st, '05, 02:14

OMG I've just watched ep.10 and that's by far the most saddest ep. I've watched. For those who haven't watched it, be sure to prepare a box of kleenex tissues. @_@ (Of course, not everyone cries easily. But I'm just warning ya. =])

tracycutie

Post by tracycutie » Dec 1st, '05, 02:26

^i'm off to watch...so i better get my tissue ready lol....just to be prepared...^_^

lazybumm

Post by lazybumm » Dec 1st, '05, 03:16

Shorty wrote:OMG I've just watched ep.10 and that's by far the most saddest ep. I've watched. For those who haven't watched it, be sure to prepare a box of kleenex tissues. @_@ (Of course, not everyone cries easily. But I'm just warning ya. =])

omg r u serious??? i wanna watch ittt where did u get it from?? clubbox? do u know where i can find it without getting it crom clubbox neone???!! help meee pleeease dying to watch it sniff :-(

lala59

Post by lala59 » Dec 1st, '05, 04:22

Does anyone have any pics or wallpapers from this amazing drama?

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Dec 1st, '05, 06:25

lazybumm wrote:

omg r u serious??? i wanna watch ittt where did u get it from?? clubbox? do u know where i can find it without getting it crom clubbox neone???!! help meee pleeease dying to watch it sniff :-(
Hm, go to the A Love To Kill subtitles thread. One of the latest posts have the link to ep.10 I think. Sorry, I'm being so lazy right now, I don't wanna go back and forth from subbies to korean ent. Lol.

tracycutie

Post by tracycutie » Dec 1st, '05, 07:12

my heart hurts after watching episode 10....it breaks my heart to see ES hurting like that and i really admired how true she is with the way she loves...she's so vulnerable now...and BG BG BG...what does he expect her reaction would be after he sang the song? i can't wait for monday!

lazybumm

Post by lazybumm » Dec 1st, '05, 14:01

tracycutie wrote:my heart hurts after watching episode 10....it breaks my heart to see ES hurting like that and i really admired how true she is with the way she loves...she's so vulnerable now...and BG BG BG...what does he expect her reaction would be after he sang the song? i can't wait for monday!

OMG i soo agree with u...throughout this whole series so far shes like the one tats ALWAYS hurt n doesnt even know the truth about wats going on...i like her sooo much sniff i reallie hope they have a happy ending but somehow i have a feeling its not gonna be .:sigh:.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 1st, '05, 14:18

I have a feeling it will have a lets go to school sangdoo ending rather than a MISA ending.

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » Dec 1st, '05, 14:27

Just thought i'd share my feelings after watching episode 10.

I watched episode 10 more than twice but i feel that some details that I've left out while previously watching it somehow surfaced the more i watched.
I applaud Eun Seok's courage; not just for
disregarding her promises to Joon Sung or her personal responsibility to her family, but also to come out and declare her love for Bokgu without even blinking. Her notions of love far transcends all that we've seen thus far. And this love will be the same one that will hopefully knock some sense into Bokgu.
Joon Sung is not as evil as he's made out to be. You'll probably agree with me when you've watched this episode. When
he confessed to Eun Seok his love for her, questioning her whether his love didnt even matter at all? Having been given and received everything in life that he could ever want, its understandable that his actions supposedly claiming Love isnt the same as any other normal, 'traditional' notions of love. Obviously, now he's planning on bringing Eun Seok down- so much so that she can never stand up ever again. Again, I feel that this is understandable, having been humiliated, TWICE- in public. One was when he was accused of a scandal with Eun Seok on the stairs while she was drunk. Second, was when she stood him up at the engagement ceremony. Both of which were the cause of his disintegrating reputation that he had painstakingly built up, knowing his position in his company. You feel for him when he also clarified the reason why he had engaged someone to follow Bokgu-Eun Seok while they ran away. He explained his reasons for not going straight out and nabbing Eun Seok right there and then, but instead choosing to wait. To wait for her to come back to him, on her own will. Something we know Eun Seok will not do. This, in a way, showed the vulnerable side of Joon Sung we have never seen before.
As what i had told a friend of mine; Joon Sung is as much a victim as Eun Seok is.

But i feel that the biggest loser here is Eun Seok. Just exactly what has she done to deserve such cruelty? Having
dropped her life and running into the arms of Bokgu like that, she has done the Ultimate.
When a lady does something of this magnitude for a man, we all know just how much she loves him. Enough to leave everything and be extremely vulnerable; if not for Bokgu being around to protect her.

In this episode, we also saw the most heart-wrenching confession to date. Seeing the tough-looking, composed figure of a man- Bokgu
wail like a baby in front of his hyung like that took me by surprise.Just like what mel had said earlier on, he wasn't merely reproaching his brother's actions. He was berrating his own self- for having loved a woman whom he was only supposed to have nothing more than feelings of hate for, what more love? To quote Bokgu: "That sort of girl; shouldn’t have pretended to love her.Or to even really love her.My mistake.." Those words spoke volumes in itself.
There were many other scenes which tugged at my heartstrings. Several of which included the beach scene, after Bokgu
left Eun Seok on the highway by herself. Having done that, seeing Bokgu's facial expressions really had me in tears, as he looked at her from afar, as she walked on her heels throughout the whole stretch of the road. He looked like he was wrestling with his inner demons. He's already very confused with what his heart is feeling and what his head tells him to do- revenge.
Woah..i typed that much?
Okay, i'm ending it here, haha..
To everyone who shared their comments and analysis, thank you!
I enjoyed reading them. :lol

mikey009

Post by mikey009 » Dec 1st, '05, 15:39

is it just me or is the mother one of the most annoying charcters in the history of tv

my god my annoys me more then frey for gundam seed

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 1st, '05, 15:43

mikey009 wrote:is it just me or is the mother one of the most annoying charcters in the history of tv

my god my annoys me more then frey for gundam seed
Hmmm .... yes she is :-)

mikey009

Post by mikey009 » Dec 1st, '05, 15:49

omg when ever she talks i just feel like strangling her :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

myzticle

Post by myzticle » Dec 2nd, '05, 00:03

yeah... she is annoying!!! Just want to slap her whenever she comes on.. :whistling:

i thought the same way about the mother in MISA in the beginning tho.. but somehow, i kind of felt sorry for her at the end : :scratch:

metrokid

Post by metrokid » Dec 2nd, '05, 01:44

Hello... i just downloaded the [mq] version from bummie.... the sound and video is not synchronised... does anyone have the same problem?

Can someone suggest to me how to fix the problem? Thanks.......

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Dec 2nd, '05, 01:46

WOOT
eps 9-10
getting good hehe, though some parts were kinda lame...but whatever so far story wise is getting exciting, want to know what happens later on ^______^.

tinhvibanbi

Post by tinhvibanbi » Dec 2nd, '05, 01:59

hahah, i hate the mother as well. And i hate to say this, but she didn't even speak proper english, then why bother to speak just some english wordswith a terrible accent.....not english, not american, sounds like a twat who knows nothing but money....... :cussing:

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Dec 2nd, '05, 14:48

wow, i gotta say the actress that plays the Mother of ES, really does it well.
Shes an exellent actress that showcases alot of skills. Compare the mother roles that she plays in Fullhouse (love,caring) to the totally annoying biatttttttttch! in A love to kill

vgvu99

Post by vgvu99 » Dec 2nd, '05, 16:51

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 2nd, '05, 17:10

metrokid wrote:Hello... i just downloaded the [mq] version from bummie.... the sound and video is not synchronised... does anyone have the same problem?

I think it might be computer problem? If your computer doesn't have enough memory or speed, it won't stream well. The sound will off synch with the video. Try not running apps at the back or get more ram.

tracycutie

Post by tracycutie » Dec 2nd, '05, 17:14

otoke? otoke?

ahh you just wanna strangle her...the stepmom is sooo FAKE!

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Dec 2nd, '05, 21:00

seirin wrote:
metrokid wrote:Hello... i just downloaded the [mq] version from bummie.... the sound and video is not synchronised... does anyone have the same problem?

I think it might be computer problem? If your computer doesn't have enough memory or speed, it won't stream well. The sound will off synch with the video. Try not running apps at the back or get more ram.
Could be a problem with codecs. What codec do you have?

endocarp

Post by endocarp » Dec 3rd, '05, 20:38

how many episodes are in this series?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 3rd, '05, 20:50

endocarp wrote:how many episodes are in this series?
16 were planned but I think they extended it to 20 episodes.

EDIT: Looks like it will stay at the 16 planned episode!!!!!
Last edited by WroW on Dec 4th, '05, 19:10, edited 1 time in total.

yahoo

Post by yahoo » Dec 4th, '05, 10:14

see the clubbox bummie
wats the acc n pass 2 enter it???
is it private, is it 4 members only??
do u have to cre8 a clubbox acc to enter it??

yahoo

Post by yahoo » Dec 4th, '05, 10:34

also i wanna noe when does esp 9 wif 350mb comes out??
i waited for 4 days now n it still hasnt come out
will it eva come out

joeyclaire

Post by joeyclaire » Dec 4th, '05, 14:24

yahoo wrote:see the clubbox bummie
wats the acc n pass 2 enter it???
is it private, is it 4 members only??
do u have to cre8 a clubbox acc to enter it??
For bummie CB, you need to have CB id/pw to access it. Yes, u need to create a CB acct for urself. Pls check the Official clubbox thread in d-addicts on how to create ur own CB acct. Here's the link > http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24178 OR http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 32&start=0
yahoo wrote:also i wanna noe when does esp 9 wif 350mb comes out??
i waited for 4 days now n it still hasnt come out
will it eva come out
Episode 9 & 10 already released in bummie CB, bom000 CB. Both these CB's need id/pw.
If you don't have id/pw, you can dl the 350mb version from japaneseguy CB
Here's the direct link:

Ep9
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy/oh3r4

Ep10
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy/upgr4

melodramatic

Post by melodramatic » Dec 5th, '05, 08:46

I'm so glad they kept it at 16. I think I would die if it was 20 episodes. I'm dreading the episode where the whole truth is revealed but at the same time I wish it would hurry up and come.
that lady is the same mother from full house?! I don't remember her. Actually I can't picture the mother's face at all. I'm going to have to go find an episode where's she's in just to compare now.
Oh I want to kill that mother now but I want to kill the sister more right now. She went all two faced on her older sister and I hate that. I'm talking about episode 8 but I don't want to say too much in case anyone hasn't watched it yet. But for those of you who have you know the part where the mother is in trouble and the younger daughter took one stand on the issue and then a few scene's later she took the total opposit view and right i'm viewing that as worse because at least the mother is one sided in her meaness she didn't switch sides like the younger daughter.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 6th, '05, 05:58

If you're talking about ES's stepmom, I didnt see her anywhere in Full House, but she was LDG's sister in Sweet18. Lord, she's so annoying on both dramas, although there was a turnaround and a comedic factor of her role in Swt18.
Edit: Oopps, I was talking about Madame Jang's assistant from fashion 70s. And LDG's sister was the other wife in Resurrection. Ahh, too many b*tches in kdramas, I'm mixing them all up. :crazy:

After watching episode 10, I can proudly say that Bi is my favorite korean actor without the fangirl label :P He was just amazing!!(and the snot looked real)

Shin Min Ah's character on the other hand is totally heartbreaking. The way she loves is...uh...hard and so completely(hehe, the song happens to be in my head). I cant help but shake my heard whenever it comes to me the way everything is tied in complication. And I look forward on how the writer would bring it all together. After Sangdoo and MiSa, I'm beginning to be her fan.

Two more characters that annoy me is the lamp post...and KSR(DJ) who I find as irritating as JDB from Attic Cat. I guess I dont like girls that force themselves on men.
Last edited by jaycee05 on Dec 6th, '05, 20:38, edited 2 times in total.

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Dec 6th, '05, 06:05

i like bi's movies but in most of it he's an ass lol.. i dunno i just think he's a bastard in his dramas and i wanna kick his ass although i like his dramas. he's like a lil b*tch, just like my best friend, he does things that's so annoying but he's my friend wat can i do about it, just like how bi is such a bastard but i have to watch his dramas.

jennyvu

Post by jennyvu » Dec 6th, '05, 08:34

omg i finished episode 10 today xD somehow i think rain is a bum head cheating on his girlfriend [i feel bad for her...] and cha eun suk's fiance is such a b*stard...grrr he thinks his so great =_=" and cha eun suk;s mom is getting on my nerves~ she is so selfish it all happened because of her >=T sorry if this is a bit of a spoiler :lol

when is the next episode gunna be out xD??

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Dec 6th, '05, 15:13

speakin of which does anyone know whats up with episode 9 and 10 and their 350mb encoded version? I know they are avaible as i saw them on a few clubbox, but my clubbox is acting strange these days =/
i was wondering if its just me being impatient, or is it that the torrent publisher of these versions have stop releasing it? im still waiting for it but if The torrents wont come out i guess ill have to start d/in the 700mb again one :(

dj-riphty

Post by dj-riphty » Dec 6th, '05, 20:11

yea i think ES's mother is very annoying as well. i think her entire family is messed up. her sister (she's kind of cute) and bro just sit around all day and her dad lacks initiative to do anything. in my opinion the show is getting better, but it seems to be going at a very slow pace.
what did bokku's girl do with the money she made from selling those pics? did she spend it on herself in the ep when she to the beauty salon etc. ?

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 6th, '05, 21:19

dj-riphty wrote:
what did bokku's girl do with the money she made from selling those pics? did she spend it on herself in the ep when she to the beauty salon etc. ?
If I got it right, remember after Bok-goo was involved in the gangster fight to finance his bro's hospital bills but it was a failure. And so DJ and the curly haired guy went to the hospital and paid for the bills..I forgot how she explained where she got the money though
Yah, it is going a bit slow paced as if it's climbing uphill towards the climax. And the only thing that is making me stick to it is "what would happen when she(ES) and BG finally find out everything". An old formula following the typical kdramas with amnesia/coma/child-switch where they hold the "big secret" from the audience until the last 2-3 episodes....The only difference here is that it's two-fold---or double impact, I should say. Im hoping though that it'll be on the next episode, coz the excitement is making me restless XD

And I find everyone who surrounds the ill-fated lovers is just weird-looking and/or not so likeable because of the inconsistency with their actions. Even ES's father...*sighs*
Where is the love?
But I do think that the brother-to-brother relationship (Bok goo to Min goo-not the other way around) is fairly well done. Hmnn...when I think about it, the father to daughter from Sang-doo and Son to mother from MiSa...were, likewise, excellent.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 7th, '05, 05:12

The beans get spilled in ep 11 and things go crap in ep12

credit: AlbertSaurus

EP 11
Mingoo is fixing Eun Seok's show. He asks, "would you like someone ramen?" Eun Seok realizes that Bokgu has been doing/saying what Mingoo did before. Bokgu is singing the song to his brother. He tells Eun Seok that he knows that song. He says, "my brother taught me. Kang Mingoo. The man who loved you to death. Now, you don't even know who he is. Did you tell him that you would love him till the day he died? Is that how you love someone?! My brother was happy for the first time because of you. Why didn't you follow along with him? You will know how it feels to be thrown away." Joon Sung is looking over some papers and his secretary tells him that Bokgu's brother is in the hospital. Back at the hospital, Bokgu walks away, but Eun Seok tells him that she doesn't know what he said. Mingoo is grasping something in his hands and Bokgu opens Mingoo's hand. Outside, Eun Seok collapses and Da Jung asks, "Ms. Eun Seok, Do you not remember me? I am the one that sold you the pictures of you and Mingoo." They walk outside to the stairs. Da Jung says, "I am sorry. You can take me to the prison if you want. I will pay you back as well. I don't know what Bokgu did to you, but he knows what he did. Please forgive him." Da Jung gets on her knees and says, "I will say sorry for Bokgu. Please forgive Bokgu and just spit as his face. If that does not make you better, you can hit me until you feel better." Eun Seok just walks away. Da Jung chases after her and does not let Eun Seok in Mingoo's room. Da Jung says, "Your relationship with Mingoo is over."

Inside the room, Bokgu walks out, Mingoo opens his eyes. Bokgu sees Eun Seok when Da Jung says, "Congratulations, you crazy bastard." Eun Seok is walking along the streets when she sees posters of her on the ground. Joon Sung watches her from a distance. Bokgu is drinking, Da Jung asks, "How are you feeling? Revenge is stabbing a nail in someone's heart. However, you will feel worse inside. I know how weak and nice you are. Why did you do that her?" Bokgu gets up and asks Da Jung if she wants to go to kareoke.
Bokgu and his friends are singing in the kareoke. Meanwhile, Eun Seok is still walking when she collapses on the stairs. She tries to fix her shoes. Bokgu is singing and everyone looks exhausted. Eun Seok is eating ramen alone. Bokgu starts to cry after he finishes his song. He walks over to Da Jung and covers her with his jacket. Then, he walks out of the room. Eun Seok is throwing up outside of the restaurant. The store owner pats her back and asks her why she ate two bowls of ramen. Eun Seok says she is fine and the owner walks away. Eun Seok begins to cry. Bokgu lights a cigerette, but he hears Eun Seok saying, "Don't smoke. Smoking is bad to your health." He also hears Eun Seok crying all around him. He covers his ears.

The next day, Da Jung takes the water away from her brother. She says, "this is for Bokgu. Use cold water to wash your face." Bokgu listens to what everyone is talking about outside. His friend says, "Hey, go outside so i can sleep some more." Da Jung tells Bokgu to eat the prime rib. Bokgu's friend tries to eat the prime rib, but Da Jung says, "eat the ground beef." Bokgu offers his friend all the prime rib. Da Jung says, "I want a son. I want someone that is better than my brother." Da Jung chokes and Bokgu hands her a cup of water. Eun Seok walks into her house when her mom comes out and asks her where she was. The mother asks, "You really didn't go out with the bodyguard?" Eun Seok says, "I'm really tired." The mother says, "Let's go to Joon Sung and say sorry. Tell him that a dirty bum forced you to go out with him." Eun Seok yells, "He is not a dirty bum!! He is the same guy as Joon Sung." Eun Seok asks, "What did you tell to Mingoo? Did you call him a dirty bum as well?" The mother says, "Why are you bringing up Mingoo?" Eun Seok walks away when her mother grabs her. Eun Seok tells her mom that her bodyguard was Mingoo's brother. The bodyguard wanted to get revenge because of what we did to Mingoo. She says, "we got what we deserved." Meanwhile, Bokgu is fighting inside the gym. He knocks her out when he hears Eun Seok saying, "do you need money again? I don't have any money right now, but I'll ask Joon Sung for some money." Then he hears Da Jung saying, "dont worry about the hospital bill. I took it out of your brother's bank account." Bokgu holds his final punch and walks away.

Bokgu's friend is sitting down inside Da Jung's restaurant when he asks, "Do you see something different about me?... It's my hairstyle." Da Jung hits him on the head. Bokgu rushes and asks Da Jung for Mingoo's bank account. Da Jung asks why and says, "I got the money from Eun Seok." Bokgu asks, "What?" Da Jung says, "I sold the pictures of Mingoo and Eun Seok. This is nothing compared to what you did." Bokgu throws the table and asks, "Did you tell Eun Seok that Mingoo wanted the money?" Bokgu's friend tells Bokgu that he arranged everything. Da Jung tells Bokgu to punch her. Bokgu's friend says, "We didn't do this to get money. We just wanted to help Mingoo out." Everyone starts to cry and Bokgu walks away. He remembers what Eun Seok said, "I Don't remember, I don't even know if I really loved him." Eun Seok is packing her bag when she grabs Perro and puts him in her drawer. Eun Seok is driving when she leaves a message for Mingoo. She says, "It's me Eun Seok. I'm sorry for not believing you. I should of waited a bit longer." Bokgu is searching around when he finds Mingoo's journal. Bokgu checks his brother's messages and he tries to listen to the messages. However, the phone asks for a password. Bokgu looks through at the calendar and puts in the date as the password. He hears the message Eun Seok left. She says, "It's me Eun Seok. I'm sorry for not believing you. I should of waited a bit longer. Why didn't you call back? I cannot break up like this. Meet me once. How can you do this to me? Bokgu is stunned and starts to cry. He calls Eun Seok's coordi and asks for Eun Seok. Bokgu searches everywhere for Eun Seok. Eun Seok passes right above Bokgu. Eun Seok is on top of a building when she remembers what she said to Bokgu. [You're a good man.] She takes a step and stands over the ledge. She extends her arm and leans forward. Bokgu is still looking for Eun Seok. Eun Seok enters Mingoo's room and says, "Mingoo oppa, oh my gosh.." She starts to cry when Mingoo cries and tries to say Eun Seok. Bokgu watches from outside and sits down. He punches his chest and cries.

The next day, Eun Seok's coordinator asks, "where are you?" Eun Seok says, "Somewhere you don't know. Tell my parents that I am okay." Eun Seok enters Mingoo's room and asks, "Did you sleep well? I was going to come early, but I slept too much. She begins to massage Mingoo's body. Outside, Joon Sung asks Bokgu if his brother is doing fine. He says, "You got what you wanted. Isn't it time for you to back off." Bokgu says, "Take Eun Seok away." Joon Sung asks, "Are you playing around?" Bokgu says, "Before she runs away, take her away." Joon Sung says, "I am hear to say sorry. I feel guilty too." Bokgu tells Joon Sung that Eun Seok is in his brother's room. He tells Joon Sung to take her away. Bokgu says, "Sorry." Joon Sung says, "I have nothing to do with Eun Seok now. I guess you really began to love Eun Seok." and walks away. Eun Seok is walking in the rain when Bokgu walks over to her with an umbrella. He asks, "Are you hurt? You look really hurt." Eun Seok ignores him and continues to walk. Bokgu follows her all the way to the motel. Inside, Eun Seok collapses and Bokgu waits in the rain. He rushes inside and goes into Eun Seok's room. He tries to wake Eun Seok up. He says, "I thought I was wrong before. I am sorry for assuming. I'm really sorry. Let's not meet next time.

The next day, Eun Seok enters Mingoo's room when she sees a different patient. She runs over to a nurse and asks, "Where is Mingoo?" The nurse says, "Bokgu wanted to keep his brother's location confidential." Meanwhile, Bokgu is lying dead in the gym. Eun Seok walks in and Bokgu walks away. Eun Seok follows Bokgu and asks, "where is Mingoo?" Bokgu says, "I don't know." Eun Seok says, "You want me to search the whole country for him?" Bokgu picks her up and tells the taxi driver to take her to the Han district. Bokgu arrives at Da Jung's place when he sees Eun Seok waiting outside. He passes her, when Eun Seok says, "I am never leaving. Tell me where Mingoo is." Bokgu ignores her and continues to walk. Inside his room, Bogu throws his jacket. Da Jung and Bokgu's friend see Eun Seok on the stairs. Eun Seok asks, "Where is Mingoo at?" They say, "We don't even know." Da Jung says, "Are you dumb? Mingoo's life is over. You won't be able to marry if a scandal occurs." Eun Seok continues to ask her where Mingoo is. Da Jung says, "Don't look at me like that." She pushes her aside and says, "You have been punished. Don't look back twice." Bokgu's friend says, "We can't leave her outside. She is going to freeze to death." Da Jung says, "who cares, Do you know this quote, Love is not loyalty." Bokgu is walking out when Da Jung says, "Eun Seok just left." Bokgu is lying on his bed when his friend says, "I wonder how cold it is outside. I feel bad for the people who don't have homes." Bokgu says, "turn the lights off." Bokgu's friend thinks about going outside but doesn't because it is too cold. The lights are off, Bokgu's friend says, "Da Jung was lying, Eun Seok is still waiting outside." Bokgu wasn't sleeping and walks out towards Eun Seok. Bokgu calls for Da Jung, Da Jung says, "what do you want?" She opens the door and sees Eun Seok in Bokgu's arms. Bokgu asks, "Can you take care of her?"
EP12
Bokgu is telling Mingoo a story while he massages him. Mingoo's finger twitches a little and Bokgu begins to cry and says, "I shouldn't of even pretended to love her." Mingoo's opens his eyes. Eun Seok is trying to wake Mingoo up and says, "I'm sorry. It is my fault." Mingoo tries to say "Eun Seok" but the words do not come out.

Eun Seok is sitting on the stairs when Bokgu picks her up. He calls Da Jung and tells her to take care of Eun Seok for the night. Bokgu tells her that it is too dark and he doesn't know where to take her. Da Jung tells her to put her in the corner. Bokgu says thank you and hears Da Jung say, "You're nice. Thanks for not letting her sleep in your room. You believe me, so I will believe you too." Bokgu exits the room and Da Jung stares at Eun Seok. She is about to throw a doll at her, but she covers Eun Seok's head with the blanket. Bokgu is thinking outside and the scene changes. At the hospital, Mingoo turns his head and sees the picture of Eun Seok and him together.

The next day, Eun Seok wakes up and sees Da Jung next to her. She sees Da Jung and Bokgu's picture and hears Da Jung say, "If you mess with Bokgu. You and I will both die." Eun Seok gets up and leaves the room. Da Jung checks to see if she left and says, "I hope you heard you little b1tch." Eun Seok sees Bokgu punching the punching bag and Bokgu says, "What is the real reason? Why are you next to Mingoo? Is it because of me? You want to stay with me like this? Am I so cool that you cannot forget about me?" Bokgu takes off his gloves and grabs Eun Seok. He says, "I'm a bastard, I just played around with you. I used you. I pretended to love you. Do you still like me? I can go out with you again. We don't even know if my brother will awake again. What is he going to do if he does awake. Do you want to go out for real?" Eun Seok pushes Bokgu away and leaves. Da Jung watches behind a corner. She comes out and says, "Rinse your face somewhere else." She kicks the bucket, but Bokgu pours water in the bucket again. Eun Seok sits by the bus stop and a couple of guys tries to pick her up. The guy says, "Why are you ignoring me? I used to be a bodyguard too. Are we uncool for your taste?" Eun Seok replies by saying, "Yes, you bastard." The guys get out of the car and confronts her. She slaps him and says, "Why are you so mean? Are you that cool. What did i do so wrong? The guy pokes her and says, "You're crazy." Eun Seok says, "I am crazy. I am happy because of Kang Bokgu. I am going to hell because of Kang Bokgu." She kicks the car and says, "I am crazy."

Bokgu enters Mingoo's room and sees that his brother is looking at the picture. Bokgu realizes that Mingoo can move. Bokgu calls the nurse. The doctor arrives at pokes at Mingoo's feet. He says, "Blink twice if you can hear me." Mingoo does what the doctor says and Bokgu hugs her. Meanwhile, Joon Sung is reading the news when he sees that Eun Seok damaged someones car. At the police station, everyone is talking about Eun Seok. Eun Seok's brother tells everyone to bequiet. Mingoo is still looking at the picture and Bokgu says, "Look at me." Bokgu tells his brother to forget about Eun Seok. He says, "She has nothing to do with you anymore." and slams the picture. Mingoo starts to yell. Eun Seok's family takes her out of the police station when Joon Sung meets them. In the car, Joon Sung asks, "What's wrong? Come back to me." Eun Seok says, "There is no love. I don't have any love and there is none in the world. Someone can't live or die because of me. He fell because of me. I'm going to die looking at him. I'm going to live like that." Joon Sung says, "What about Bokgu? Is he nothing to you?" Eun Seok says, "A b4stard." and gets out of the car. Mingoo is still yelling at the hospital and Bokgu says, "Forget about her. Go to sleep." Eun Seok asks the nurse to tell her where Mingoo is. She hears someone crying. Bokgu tells his brother to stop crying and says, "Let's let go of Eun Seok. Let her go."

One year later...

A reporter is talking about Eun Seok's new movie. Eun Seok's parents are happy because Eun Seok is making a comeback. Joon Sung gets out of the elevator and the reporters ask, "Why are you releasing Cha Eun Seok's film after a year?" Joon Sung says, "I am a businessman, I release what will do well." Eun Seok is in the car and gets an order from a client. She gets another call and hears her coordinator say, "Where are you? Everyone is looking for you. Come to the theatre." Eun Seok says, "Why would I go there?" Da Jung is with Bokgu's friend and asks the other couple, "Why would my boyfriend leave me?" The girl says, "That oppa said he liked me." Bokgu's friend says, "when did i ever say that? I said you looked pretty." Da Jung pinches him and says, "He's never seen another beautiful girl. He is someone who works 24/7. He has no time to flirt with other girls." The girl starts to cy and walks out of the cafe. Her boyfriend grabs Bokgu's friend and says, "If I see you with her again, I will kill you." Da Jung slaps her friend and says, "Why would you go out with someone with a boyfriend." Bokgu's friend says, "why would i do this?.. because of you.. I wanted to forget about you." Da Jung laughs as she hears his answer. Da Jung and her friend are walking outside when she sees Eun Seok banners everywhere. Bokgu's friend tells her that he will protect her so no other guy will hit on her. Eun Seok is driving when the engine starts to smoke. Eun Seok asks the mechanic, "Are you Eun Seok?" Eun Seok says, "I'm not an actress anymore. Don't look at my like that." The other mechanic says, "We have a lot of work to do today. Can you come back tomorrow?" As Eun Seok is leaving, she hears a voice that is similiar to Bokgu's. Bokgu comes out underneath the car and asks for a spare tire. His friend says, "That girl was here." Bokgu asks who and turns around. Eun Seok says, "Long time no see." and Bokgu says the same.

Eun Seok and Bokgu are drinking coffee when Eun Seok asks, "You left Seoul for a year. I waited in front of your house all year. How could you leave your brother?" Bokgu says, "my brother is gone now." Eun Seok says, "You're lying." Bokgu says, "Mingoo left the earth last spring." Eun Seok is in shock and walks across the crosswalk with cars speeding past her. A motorcycle is about to hit her when Bokgu pulls her away. Bokgu is driving her when he asks where she is going. Eun Seok says, "Is he okay? He wasn't just your brother." Bokgu answers by saying, "He was just a brother as time passed. I thought the whole world was over, but I'm eating and sleeping well... Isn't life like that?" Eun Seok starts to cry when Bokgu sees posters of Eun Seok's movie. Eun Seok asks, "Where did you bury him?" Bokgu says, "I just spread his ashes over a mountain." Eun Seok says, "You could of at least put him in a coffin. So, i can come back and see him!" Bokgu stops the car and tells her to get out of the car if she isn't going to tell him her destination. Bokgu looks at her and says, "Don't think about him anymore. Erase him from your memory. You're dumb, you should forget about him pretty quickly. He gets out and opens the door for Eun Seok to get out. Bokgu says sorry for not being able to take her and leaves. He is thinking about Eun Seok and almost hits the car infront of him.

At a bar, Eun Seok is drinking when her coordinator says, "It's going to be a major hit. People want you so bad." Eun Seok says, "I feel poor." Joon Sung enters the bar and sees Eun Seok drinking heavily. Eun Seok wakes up after she hears Joon Sung on the saxophone. Joon Sung on the stage says, "this is for the person who has found her spot again." Eun Seok sees and listens Joon Sung performing on the stage. However, she hears Bokgu singing inside her head. Outside, Bokgu is singing the song when Da Jung knocks on the window. He sees her in a wedding dress and just looks at her. Da Jung says, "This is not my style." She turns around and sees Bokgu smiling at her. They're at a restaurant and Bokgu tells Da Jung to eat. Da Jung says, "Were you surprised? Well.. you know that i have nice breasts, butt, and hips, so the designer told me to model her dress." Bokgu says, "If you quit dreaming about bearing a child that looks like me. I will live with you." Da Jung is in shock and continues to stare at Bokgu. Meanwhile, Joon Sung finishes playing and sees that Eun Seok has left. Eun Seok is waiting outside and Joon Sung calls her name. He says, "You have no manners. How can you live when someone is performing. I know it was corny, but I thought it was the best way to make you happy. I'm going to leave now. Should i gather 7 gagmens to make you happy?" Eun Seok smiles and Joon Sung says, "Did you just laugh? I'm going to leave now." Eun Seok says, "Hey, it wasn't corny."

Bokgu is tying his shoes when his friends are talking about Da Jung buying them meat. Bokgu's friend says, "Maybe she got a kiss from Bokgu." They hear Da Jung singing outside and Bokgu's friend asks Bokgu, "Am I thinking what you're thinking?" Da Jung continues to sing and everyone follows along outside. Bokgu looks at some shoes and remains quiet. Joon Sung drops her off at a kareoke place and Eun Seok says, "Don't look at me like that. Things have been going great for my family." Eun Seok tells her brother to not bother her tonight. In one of the rooms, Eun Seok says, "Don't forgive me. I won't forgive myself either."

The next day, Da Jung and Bokgu's friend are searching for appliances. Bokgu's friend asks her if she has any feelings for him. However she says no and asks him about a refrigerator. Da Jung asks, "Did you find a place to stay? You better find a place to stay." Bokgu's friend says, "You're so mean. Bokgu needs to seen the real Da Jung." At the auto shop, one of the mechanics asks Bokgu to deliver Eun Seok's car to Eun Seok. Bokgu is telling a client about maintenance. The mechanic tells Bokgu that Eun Seok is here. Outside, Eun Seok gets in the car and Bokgu and stops her from closing the door. Bokgu drives her somewhere and tells her drive in 3 hours. He exits the car and walks away to a park. Couple hours pass, and Bokgu is playing basketball outside. Eun Seok is watching from her car. Three hours pass, Eun Seok gets out of the car and tells Bokgu that 3 hours have passed. Bokgu tells her to not do anything stupid next time and hands her the car keys. As Eun Seok walks away, Bokgu says, "Don't cry and don't drink." Eun Seok turns around and asks, "You didn't hate me 100%. Did you like me at any moment? Didn't you worry about me. Weren't you hurt because of me. Weren't you happy because of me?" She walks away and says, "I knew it." Bokgu wipes his tears and continues to play basketball. He continues to make a shot, but nothing is going in. Finally, he gets frustrated and slams the basketball against the backboard.

Meanwhile, Eun Seok is inside her car and receives a call from Da Jung. Da Jung is calling when she says shut up to her friend. Bokgu's friend says, "I'm going to cry until Bokgu comes. I'm going to tell him that Da Jung is going to kick me out." Da Jung says, "Go tell him!" Bokgu comes home and Bokgu's friend tells him that Da Jung wants him out. Eun Seok opens her phone and sees a picture of Bokgu and Mingoo together. She remembers Bokgu saying, "Mingoo died last spring." At Da Jung's house, Bokgu tells his friend to stop crying because he will never leave him. Eun Seok slowly walks down the stairs and hears Bokgu saying, "Tomorrow, let's walk together with these shoes." Bokgu ties on Mingoo's shoes and says, "Let's walk tomorrow and let's play soccer next time." Bokgu turns and sees Eun Seok staring at Mingoo.
Last edited by seirin on Dec 7th, '05, 06:01, edited 1 time in total.

dj-riphty

Post by dj-riphty » Dec 7th, '05, 05:54

thanks for the summary..you should really hide it tho so it won't ruin it for some ppl.

tracycutie

Post by tracycutie » Dec 7th, '05, 08:38

why did i have to read the spoiler? yeesh i'm so stupid sometimes... :glare:

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Dec 7th, '05, 08:46

I can't wait till next week for ep 13-14. LOL.

myzticle

Post by myzticle » Dec 7th, '05, 09:26

lol.. yeah. Bi was great in the crying scence (except when he said "my mistake"... terrible english accent.. i don't know why they had to put tha in the scence)

i think the snots were real :D

ziczac

Post by ziczac » Dec 7th, '05, 22:13

what do you guys think about the kissing scenes in this serie?? I think it's getting better and better, hehehe. The scene at the end of Ep 8 is so great, I had watched it over and over.... I think I'm addicted to this serie. Bi surely can kiss.. yeahhhhhh

ps: the summary of Ep12 is very attempting :( ..... I'm still waiting for the sub to come out

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Dec 8th, '05, 05:39

The summary is just so you can follow the drama as you watch, so you won't be clueless what's going on.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Dec 8th, '05, 05:42

myzticle wrote:lol.. yeah. Bi was great in the crying scence (except when he said "my mistake"... terrible english accent.. i don't know why they had to put tha in the scence)

The snots were real. They did it in one take. Bi could really cry. It seem he pore all his emotions out. Good job! :salut:

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 8th, '05, 07:18

myzticle wrote:lol.. yeah. Bi was great in the crying scence (except when he said "my mistake"... terrible english accent.. i don't know why they had to put tha in the scence)

On the contrary, I thought the "My mistake" added flavor on the scene. And it wasn't engrish. In a sense, it was more like incorporating english into his native language. A person who has english as a second language, and say he's speaking Korean to another KOrean friend and inserts a few english words with it, the korean accent would be carried along with the english words...since they are in Korea after all... So, I dont have any complaints with all the additional english words and the korean accent on them(even with the evil stepmother).
But a supposedly Korean who was born and raised/grew up in America, and speaks terrible english... :crazy: :blink Love story in harvard, anyone?