Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

A Love To Kill (KBS2, 2005) with Bi/Rain

Discuss Korean drama series here.
KoreanMania
Posts: 726
Joined: Jan 21st, '06, 02:34
Location: Home Sweet Home : )

Post by KoreanMania » Jun 5th, '06, 06:37

This drama was pretty depressing from the beginning till end... the storyline only weaves between love and hate, and besides being draggy, it somehow doesn't bring up that kind of happy feeling in you while watching it... I love Bi, but I was kinda dreading the next episode, cos to me, the deeper the love gets, the sadder the revenge becomes... I think this is the only drama which I didn't shed a tear for.. :roll It's like how georgeyklee put it "...like they already gave out the ending story." That is so true :-)

User avatar
jpoplover08
Posts: 131
Joined: May 10th, '06, 02:49
Location: USA

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 6th, '06, 01:16

KoreanMania wrote:This drama was pretty depressing from the beginning till end... the storyline only weaves between love and hate, and besides being draggy, it somehow doesn't bring up that kind of happy feeling in you while watching it... I love Bi, but I was kinda dreading the next episode, cos to me, the deeper the love gets, the sadder the revenge becomes... I think this is the only drama which I didn't shed a tear for.. :roll It's like how georgeyklee put it "...like they already gave out the ending story." That is so true :-)
I have to agree with you. You're right. It was pathetic how not even Bi (an actor and hottie i enjoy watching) couldnt save the drama. The whole idea of the plot was great, i loved the whole having to choose between love and revenge. But i just couldnt bear watching it! :goggle: I skimmed some of it, skipped a few episodes (i knew everything that was going to happen before it happened, most of the time) and then finally i just fast fowarded to the end. Which was very unsatisfying by the way....Like you said KoreanMania, this was also the only drama i never shed a tear for. And i cry easily in happy or sad parts of dramas. Whether they're comedies or tragedies. So for this not to have made me cry in the least, is saying something in my books. :glare:



But i will say this nice thing about it, i liked Bi's wardrobe alot more in this drama than i did in Full House. Really showed off his sexiness :wub:
________________________
Asian Dramas...my anti drug! :D

User avatar
Miyakisses
Posts: 24
Joined: Nov 23rd, '05, 11:58
Location: LA, California

Post by Miyakisses » Jun 10th, '06, 07:49

I really liked the music and camera-works of this drama...I thought it was nicely shot like I'm Sorry I Love You...but the plot was terrrrriblee...Shin Mina (sorry I don't know how to spell her name) and Bi make a cute couple but the storyline just plunked...I had to fastfoward the last couple episodes b/c they were draggy and depressing....I'm still confused about the end...

Did he die? or were they both just sleeping?
[/spoiler]

x0xaznchickx0x
Posts: 13
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 12:11
Location: somewhere in the world!! LOL

Post by x0xaznchickx0x » Jun 10th, '06, 12:33

i always wanted to watch this drama!! this aint full house right??? i dont think sooo!! what is it about?? i love rain bi but then faded little, went off to lee wan!! and then now Jae Hee!! ok tell me about it!! (pm me if you like)

User avatar
x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 802
Joined: Jul 18th, '05, 22:52
Location: Seattle

Post by x_XJules » Jun 11th, '06, 01:40

Miyakisses wrote:I really liked the music and camera-works of this drama...I thought it was nicely shot like I'm Sorry I Love You...but the plot was terrrrriblee...Shin Mina (sorry I don't know how to spell her name) and Bi make a cute couple but the storyline just plunked...I had to fastfoward the last couple episodes b/c they were draggy and depressing....I'm still confused about the end...

Did he die? or were they both just sleeping?
[/spoiler]
they both died

x0xaznchickx0x
Posts: 13
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 12:11
Location: somewhere in the world!! LOL

Post by x0xaznchickx0x » Jun 11th, '06, 06:43

omg is rain bi in this drama?? arghhhhhhh tell me whats it about!

User avatar
x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 802
Joined: Jul 18th, '05, 22:52
Location: Seattle

Post by x_XJules » Jun 11th, '06, 07:30

x0xaznchickx0x wrote:omg is rain bi in this drama?? arghhhhhhh tell me whats it about!
i tried to reply to your pm but for some reason it just didn't want to send, so i'd thought i'd just copy and paste my pm here for you.
sure thing :lol

okay, so it's about these two brothers who really only have each other. they split up for a few years and refind each other, only for the older brother to try and commit suicide over his love for his girlfriend who had become famous and engaged. the older brother becomes a vegetable basically... so the whole series is pretty much bi's character trying to get revenge and ruin the famous girlfriend's career and life.

of course soooooo much more happens.

x0xaznchickx0x
Posts: 13
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 12:11
Location: somewhere in the world!! LOL

Post by x0xaznchickx0x » Jun 11th, '06, 07:46

so is rain bi the mean one?? and is this drama funny?? happy ending??

User avatar
x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 802
Joined: Jul 18th, '05, 22:52
Location: Seattle

Post by x_XJules » Jun 11th, '06, 08:08

bi isn't the mean one. he's the main character, and it's a sad drama from beginning to end.

x0xaznchickx0x
Posts: 13
Joined: Jun 10th, '06, 12:11
Location: somewhere in the world!! LOL

Post by x0xaznchickx0x » Jun 11th, '06, 08:23

so rain is good? LOL thats good! i like rain bi do you? o so its sad from start to end...um...then i will consider if i should watch it or not...dont like sad sad sad endings and starts! im more of a happily ever after type!!

Jesette
Posts: 62
Joined: May 26th, '06, 02:19

Post by Jesette » Jun 20th, '06, 07:17

Bi probably wants to prove himself as a versatile actor. Well, we can not take away from him that desire. However, for me it's too early to be on a series like this one. I still want to see him in more romantic series, with different leading ladies like Song Hye Go. Perhaps with Lee Dae Hee or that lead female star in the Princess Hours. :|

User avatar
xYuki
Posts: 117
Joined: Jan 29th, '06, 22:47
Location: Orange County, California

Post by xYuki » Jun 27th, '06, 20:38

this drama made me so sad and i'm still really shocked about the ending. i think i'm in denial about it.
like why did they have to die? they could've been together and if bok-gu felt guilty about it, he should've let that go because his brother forgave him...or you could at least tell that he did in his last words to him before he died. "take care of eun-suk and love her a thousand times more than i can" but he still doesn't. and then after they went their seperate ways, it became too late because she made wedding plans with kim jung-soon. which would mean she would have another scandal and ruin herself.

at the end, i think she was still alive but decided to die when she felt bok-gu's arm fall. i rewound that part and now that i look at it, you can see that her eyes opened when his arm fell and then closed.

since i'm in denial, i think i'm gonna pretend they lived through it and everyone got out of the way for them to be together. :D

User avatar
ChristinePak
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 7th, '06, 04:44
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Post by ChristinePak » Jun 28th, '06, 16:17

xYuki wrote:this drama made me so sad and i'm still really shocked about the ending. i think i'm in denial about it.
like why did they have to die? they could've been together and if bok-gu felt guilty about it, he should've let that go because his brother forgave him...or you could at least tell that he did in his last words to him before he died. "take care of eun-suk and love her a thousand times more than i can" but he still doesn't. and then after they went their seperate ways, it became too late because she made wedding plans with kim jung-soon. which would mean she would have another scandal and ruin herself.

at the end, i think she was still alive but decided to die when she felt bok-gu's arm fall. i rewound that part and now that i look at it, you can see that her eyes opened when his arm fell and then closed.

since i'm in denial, i think i'm gonna pretend they lived through it and everyone got out of the way for them to be together. :D
I was disappointed about how it ended too :cry: but it was a surprise!

Xtraordinary
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 20th, '04, 05:52

Post by Xtraordinary » Jul 2nd, '06, 16:28

Can someone help me find the link for this OST?

User avatar
sevenz
Posts: 9
Joined: Apr 8th, '06, 15:29
Location: U.S.A.

Post by sevenz » Jul 3rd, '06, 01:30


User avatar
Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 627
Joined: Jun 28th, '05, 07:18
Location: US

Post by Saragorn » Jul 3rd, '06, 06:18

Ah, I'm rewatching this with a friend, and I still love it. :D Though I do find myself waiting for my favorite scenes that, of course, don't happen until past halfway through the series...

User avatar
xYuki
Posts: 117
Joined: Jan 29th, '06, 22:47
Location: Orange County, California

Post by xYuki » Jul 3rd, '06, 23:26

there are two different osts though. the one listed as "updated ost" is the one with the popular songs (most of them have words). the second one is just mostly the background music.

angelarato
Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 7th, '06, 12:27

Post by angelarato » Jul 14th, '06, 16:09

heyy. anyone has the soft subs for this drama?? esp. the last episode. thanks!

User avatar
xYuki
Posts: 117
Joined: Jan 29th, '06, 22:47
Location: Orange County, California

Post by xYuki » Jul 14th, '06, 21:07

hey go here. it's the english sub thread for the drama.

angelarato
Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 7th, '06, 12:27

Post by angelarato » Jul 16th, '06, 11:00

i got it! thanks!!

User avatar
klaudina
Posts: 7
Joined: Jul 24th, '06, 20:44
Location: London

Post by klaudina » Jul 24th, '06, 21:48

KoreanMania wrote:This drama was pretty depressing from the beginning till end... the storyline only weaves between love and hate, and besides being draggy, it somehow doesn't bring up that kind of happy feeling in you while watching it... I love Bi, but I was kinda dreading the next episode, cos to me, the deeper the love gets, the sadder the revenge becomes... I think this is the only drama which I didn't shed a tear for.. :roll It's like how georgeyklee put it "...like they already gave out the ending story." That is so true :-)
you said it. i was so disappointed. :-(

User avatar
Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen
Posts: 612
Joined: Apr 24th, '04, 07:38

Post by Kai Lien » Aug 23rd, '06, 01:31

WroW wrote:
Romance wrote:anyone who know the ratings for the first eps? please i want to know :O
The first episode had around 16.4% and the second around 14.6%.
What percentage is considered good? :scratch:

Jesette
Posts: 62
Joined: May 26th, '06, 02:19

Post by Jesette » Aug 24th, '06, 05:46

I am on episode 14 already, and it's really getting heartbreaking. It's getting difficult for me to watch it continuously. I still maintain that Rain should not be doing this kind of role yet. Because of the plot, others tend to compare Rain's portrayal to So Ji Sup's role in I'm Sorry I Love You. Although, I love Rain, I still believe that So Ji Sup's portrayal in ISILY was more convincing than Rain. But, probably Rain doesn't want to be typecast to boy next door role. But, that can't be avoided, his looks especially when he smiles, cater to romantic comedy series.

However, the lead actress is good, but lacks chemistry with Rain.

saigo_x
Posts: 883
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:14

Post by saigo_x » Aug 25th, '06, 04:41

I finally finished watching this series. I must say I really enjoyed it. It was a very nice rendition of tragic romance. The first few episodes were hard to get thru though. I think I watched episode 1 at least 3 times. But once I got about halfway through I couldn't stop. The acting was pretty good, except for a few scenes were Rain(?) was trying to act uninterested. The two main songs were a perfect fit for the series. I downloaded the OST the day after I finshed the series just for those two songs.

hkgirl
Posts: 37
Joined: Jul 29th, '06, 20:59
Location: UK

Post by hkgirl » Aug 26th, '06, 09:37

I was really enjoying watching this until I got to episode 9 and started reading the forum and got spoileed for the last episode. :crazy: So I had to go and watch that one. It was beautifully done. Maybe it's a cultural thing but
what did they have to die for? I've watched a few dramas where they've bumped off either the hero or heroine or both at the end. It seems to be a recurring theme. Is there some problem with having a tragic drama with a happy ending? I don't class the heroine & hero living together in the after life as a happy ending. The hero and heroine need to live together in this life.

Anyone want to recommend a happy happy drama that I can watch? I'm watched a few of these bittersweet tragedies (accidentially) and I'm getting suicidal here. I've also managed to get myself hooked on Silence which is coming to the end so chances are I'll need tissues for that. :cry:
That said I did think Rain acted very well and I loved the soundtrack

saigo_x
Posts: 883
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:14

Post by saigo_x » Aug 26th, '06, 19:11

@hkgirl
Aw, you should have fought the urge to skip to the end. I've had that happen to me a few times and I've found that even knowing the ending it's always more enjoyable if I keep watching like normal.
Well based on the story it was obvious at least one fo them would die, but I can understand why both did at the end. Tragic romances never have anything near a happy ending. The main concept behind these stories is that there is a truth, evident from the start, that will not allow the relationship to exist. Here is a thread related to the topic http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_35767.htm.

hkgirl
Posts: 37
Joined: Jul 29th, '06, 20:59
Location: UK

Post by hkgirl » Aug 26th, '06, 19:43

My problem is once I know the ending it really bugs me and spoils/colours my enjoyment of whatever I'm watching. It is never as good as if I'm watching completely unspoiled. I honestly didn't see the ending coming until I read it a couple of pages back. Thanks for the link that clears things up.

User avatar
anva91
Posts: 24
Joined: Aug 12th, '06, 13:22
Location: NJ, USA

NEED CLARIFICATION of the ending! plz plz HELP someon! <3

Post by anva91 » Sep 4th, '06, 22:19

can someone PLEASE explain to me the ending?...
did they die?...but her eye moved at the end..and WHY did they die?/..i mean can someone really die of coldness after one night.?...i dont think its possible....i was confused/depressed at the eding....they really should have left it on him/her being happy leading their own seperate lives...ir made ALL BI fans and just fans of the drama happy and got them to LIVE and end up together....i mean after that brother died what was holding them back? <--another thing i dont quite understand btw....
so could someone PLZ just give me a lil clearer overview of that ending?...thnx!
but overall it was a pretty strong drama...got draggy near the end but it left me satisfied w/ the story and AMAZING acting btw.... the ending though....tsk tsk[/spoiler]

hkgirl
Posts: 37
Joined: Jul 29th, '06, 20:59
Location: UK

Post by hkgirl » Sep 4th, '06, 22:44

@anva91
Yes they died. You can die from the cold. You get hypothermia and your body shuts down, if you are found in time them may be able to warm you up. If they don't then you are dead.

I think the main thing that was holding them back was guilt, they both felt guilt because of Mingu primarily and then because of the other people - Da Jeong, the fiancee, her family etc

Having missed a few episodes I don't see why they had to die myself however I've reconciled myself to the ending by visiting a place I haven't visit for a while.

When I was watching Smallville I and many other viewers used to frequently visit the land called De Nile. I have a Penthouse apartment by the beach. The sky's are blue, the birds are sing. And most importantly Bokgu & ES were found by Search & Rescue and are currently living in Hawaii/Carribbean* (*delete as appropriate) with a couple of kids and a dog. :thumright: :lol

saigo_x
Posts: 883
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:14

Re: NEED CLARIFICATION of the ending! plz plz HELP someon! &

Post by saigo_x » Sep 5th, '06, 00:20

anva91 wrote:can someone PLEASE explain to me the ending?...
Haven't you ever heard of homeless people dying during cold nights? Or people who get lost while hiking and such. If it's really cold and you don't find some kind of cover your chances of surviving are minimal. Besides it appeared that Eun-Suk had been out in the cold for a long time. Bok-Gu had been running around looking for her for a while as well. Both had been exposed to the cold and Bok-Gu must have been exhausted. Which would explain why he gave up trying to carry her to safety.

As to why they couldn't be together, it's seems to me that it's just part of the whole tragic love theme. In this case it was mainly Bok-Gu who could not accept their relationship. He is called dog Bok-Gu mainly for his fierceness, but if I recall Mi-sook once said it was also because of his loyalty. This is first shown in his relationship with Da-Jung. When the one girl confonts him on the stairs and says she will not get married if he asks her not to, it is obvious he really did like her. Also when Da-Jung tries to go down and take revenge for Bok-Gu on the guy who she says threw soup on him, he tells her he won't allow her to do even that for him. Although he outwardly hates his brother for abandoning him, internally he feels he was the one at fault. The anguish he goes through after Min-Gu begins recovering is shown in quite a few scenes. I believe it is this sense of loyalty and guilt that keeps him from continuing the relationship, even after Min-Gu dies. I may be going a bit too far with this but it also seems there was a hint of immorality(might be the wrong word). When he says they should spend one day together without regret he mentions accepting punishment from the heavens or something. In another scene he recalls the promise Eun-Suk made to Min-Gu about loving him until her death. I got the impression that he could not allow himself to be the cause of her breaking her promise.

[end rant hehe]

crazyguy
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 6th, '06, 10:27

Post by crazyguy » Sep 6th, '06, 11:54

Contrary to what people said in this forum.
Shin Min ah, I think her acting skills are top class. Not flawless, some scene just aint look right but dont really effect much to her overall performance. I really like Shin Min Ah here, she's still growing and I have great expectations for her in the future. I wish the story writer dont let her character cry alot in this series... I like her better smiling. In any case, I dont see how any other actress could fit the character. elegant n yet simple. :scratch:. something like that :p
Rain/bi, he's also good. I think he's getting better too. In terms of acting performance, are not better than SMA's. same thing. Some scene just aint natural. Well, Im not his fan and Im a guy so... whatever. But he should be one of the promising actor in the future :).
Kim Sa-rang.. that's her name right? anyway, I think she's great. accent a bit unusual tho but not annoying. Im only annoyed by her character action and facial expression of the character. Erm.. she plays it well. DJ looks selfish, strong, kind, stubborn mix well together.

Storyline... need some additional works in it. The story fits perfectly with the title and the theme song by Lee Soo Young tho. 2 love birds with a mirror between them. Can see thru but cannot be exactly together. they just watch and dream about each other. Sucky world but it happens. The only complain I have is the reason they cannot be together. It's very lame reasoning..

Summary, Not something I prefer to watch in general. But hell, I like SMA.. i'll watch any movie she makes. ^^. :wub: her smiling and laughing face.
Note: Play cheerful drama next time SMA!! :D

ohoud
Posts: 57
Joined: Jul 12th, '06, 00:46
Location: kuwait

Post by ohoud » Sep 6th, '06, 15:52

crazyguy wrote: 2 love birds with a mirror between them. Can see thru but cannot be exactly together. they just watch and dream about each other. Sucky world but it happens.

Indeed It Does ..

I Loved Your Explenation About The 2 Lovers ..


crazyguy wrote: The only complain I have is the reason they cannot be together. It's very lame reasoning..

Well I Really Don't Agree With U , It Wasn't Lame ..
I Mean Both Of Them Loved This SELFISH Guy More Than Their Selves , And Above All They Really Feel Guilty And Bad About Loving Each Other ..

In Other Words He Is Always Between Them Because He Is A Huge Part Of Both Of Them ..


crazyguy wrote: her smiling and laughing face.

She Has The Most Beauthiful Smile Ever ,, I Saw Her In A Commercial With Bi And Another Guy And She Was SoOo Adorable :wub: ..


I Really LOVED THIS SERIES :thumright: ..

User avatar
anva91
Posts: 24
Joined: Aug 12th, '06, 13:22
Location: NJ, USA

Re: NEED CLARIFICATION of the ending! plz plz HELP someon! &

Post by anva91 » Sep 6th, '06, 23:52

saigo_x wrote:
anva91 wrote:can someone PLEASE explain to me the ending?...
Haven't you ever heard of homeless people dying during cold nights? Or people who get lost while hiking and such. If it's really cold and you don't find some kind of cover your chances of surviving are minimal. Besides it appeared that Eun-Suk had been out in the cold for a long time. Bok-Gu had been running around looking for her for a while as well. Both had been exposed to the cold and Bok-Gu must have been exhausted. Which would explain why he gave up trying to carry her to safety.

As to why they couldn't be together, it's seems to me that it's just part of the whole tragic love theme. In this case it was mainly Bok-Gu who could not accept their relationship. He is called dog Bok-Gu mainly for his fierceness, but if I recall Mi-sook once said it was also because of his loyalty. This is first shown in his relationship with Da-Jung. When the one girl confonts him on the stairs and says she will not get married if he asks her not to, it is obvious he really did like her. Also when Da-Jung tries to go down and take revenge for Bok-Gu on the guy who she says threw soup on him, he tells her he won't allow her to do even that for him. Although he outwardly hates his brother for abandoning him, internally he feels he was the one at fault. The anguish he goes through after Min-Gu begins recovering is shown in quite a few scenes. I believe it is this sense of loyalty and guilt that keeps him from continuing the relationship, even after Min-Gu dies. I may be going a bit too far with this but it also seems there was a hint of immorality(might be the wrong word). When he says they should spend one day together without regret he mentions accepting punishment from the heavens or something. In another scene he recalls the promise Eun-Suk made to Min-Gu about loving him until her death. I got the impression that he could not allow himself to be the cause of her breaking her promise.

[end rant hehe]
hmm...i guess you're right....about the death and the reason for them not being together.... although i believe the director was just itching to make this a REALLY dramatic and sad story....beacuse although i can understand where bok-gu is coming from, id think it was too late to try to fix the problem so he and eun-suk might as well have continued their relatioship.... but yea, no doubt it was an EXTREMELY sad ending.... thnx for your explanation...it kinda got rid of this "un-finished/empty" feeling i had for this drama, or the ending at least =]

User avatar
anva91
Posts: 24
Joined: Aug 12th, '06, 13:22
Location: NJ, USA

Post by anva91 » Sep 7th, '06, 00:00

hkgirl wrote:@anva91
Yes they died. You can die from the cold. You get hypothermia and your body shuts down, if you are found in time them may be able to warm you up. If they don't then you are dead.

I think the main thing that was holding them back was guilt, they both felt guilt because of Mingu primarily and then because of the other people - Da Jeong, the fiancee, her family etc

Having missed a few episodes I don't see why they had to die myself however I've reconciled myself to the ending by visiting a place I haven't visit for a while.

When I was watching Smallville I and many other viewers used to frequently visit the land called De Nile. I have a Penthouse apartment by the beach. The sky's are blue, the birds are sing. And most importantly Bokgu & ES were found by Search & Rescue and are currently living in Hawaii/Carribbean* (*delete as appropriate) with a couple of kids and a dog. :thumright: :lol
ahaha..De Nile..thats good...lol...took me sometime to get it...but yea im the same way..in my mind bok-gu and eun-suk are living happily ever after and there was no vegetable like brother =]..i swear i LITERALLY cry everytime i think about that ending...and the narration of the last episode....damn that director...lol..well thnx a lot for bothering to explain...cuz i couldnt help but feel this "incompletion" about the ending..it felt so surreal...its like..."wha?...wait.....WHAT!?!?"....i was going for only the death of one of them.....oh well.... just a seperation...but that ending,...caught me by surprise...thats why i needed a little help.... more like reasoning i think...lol =]

User avatar
kurenai_19
Posts: 17
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 15:05

A Love To Kill

Post by kurenai_19 » Sep 26th, '06, 15:12

Anyone watched this series?.........A very nice show but i don't get the ending.........can anyone explain to me? Did Rain die? Or the both of them died? I don't get the ending scene. Help pls

ohoud
Posts: 57
Joined: Jul 12th, '06, 00:46
Location: kuwait

Re: A Love To Kill

Post by ohoud » Sep 27th, '06, 04:21

kurenai_19 wrote:Anyone watched this series?.........A very nice show but i don't get the ending.........can anyone explain to me? Did Rain die? Or the both of them died? I don't get the ending scene. Help pls

They both died ,, He Died First Then She Woke Up ,, But She Closed Her Eyes Again When She Realized That She Was In His Arms ,, I Guess She Knew That This Is The End ..

User avatar
kurenai_19
Posts: 17
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 15:05

Post by kurenai_19 » Sep 27th, '06, 09:07

Thanks for the reply man.........Cause I was having a hard time following the show on TV(I'm from SG and it's only shown on cable tv here)............it is only aired once a week.so eager to know what happen next until i search the net to download and watch until i happy..........only part i dun like is the ending which make me wonder what happened.............anyway thanks for the explanation as i know now for sure they died.

ohoud
Posts: 57
Joined: Jul 12th, '06, 00:46
Location: kuwait

Post by ohoud » Sep 27th, '06, 09:11

kurenai_19 wrote:Thanks for the reply man.........Cause I was having a hard time following the show on TV(I'm from SG and it's only shown on cable tv here)............it is only aired once a week.so eager to know what happen next until i search the net to download and watch until i happy..........only part i dun like is the ending which make me wonder what happened.............anyway thanks for the explanation as i know now for sure they died.

Ur Welcome :salut:
Why Don't U Download It From SilentRegrets.Com ,, It's There With Direct Good Links ..

User avatar
kurenai_19
Posts: 17
Joined: Sep 26th, '06, 15:05

Post by kurenai_19 » Sep 27th, '06, 14:52

thanks for the link...........i have already downloaded the series and finished watching..........just that i dun get the ending

ohoud
Posts: 57
Joined: Jul 12th, '06, 00:46
Location: kuwait

Post by ohoud » Sep 28th, '06, 02:12

kurenai_19 wrote:thanks for the link...........i have already downloaded the series and finished watching..........just that i dun get the ending

Ur Welcome ..

User avatar
vanjuve
Posts: 439
Joined: Aug 22nd, '06, 05:25
Location: *nowhere
Contact:

Post by vanjuve » Sep 28th, '06, 18:09

i personally loved this drama....

i mean it's not like My Girl which has a fun side to it....
but this really is superb, very tragic and sad.
i hate how things worked out between the two but it's not my place to criticize cause i liked it... (not as much as My Girl, though)

:salut: :salut: :salut:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
totally recommmended!!!!

silvereyed
Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 13th, '06, 00:46
Location: USA

i love ijuksa

Post by silvereyed » Nov 13th, '06, 00:52

Despite the suspect pacing after Bok Goo's revenge is completed, this drama has amazing cinematography, a haunting OST and i think Rain and SMA have good chemistry. SMA is very girlishly pretty, and so fragile and beautiful. Rain as usual is -hot-..

I love the fact that the trailer is a figurative interpretation of what Bok Goo does to Eun Seok.. I didn't like the sad ending (his brother already GAVE him the go-ahead to take care of Eun Seok), but I loved the drama as a whole !

Lilbrat
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 18th, '06, 17:31

woah.

Post by Lilbrat » Dec 18th, '06, 17:43

I heavily recommend this drama as well :)

Passionate and Loving.
Not to be missed by those that loved "Im Sorry I Love You" .

The chemistry is undescrible and the kissing scenes were totally H-O-T.

I thought Bi(rain) improved loads from his previous drama " Full house"
[/img]
Attachments
kiss0qr4pt.jpg
The Kiss
kiss0qr4pt.jpg (33.92 KiB) Viewed 1998 times

User avatar
maakopla
Posts: 299
Joined: Apr 4th, '06, 14:15
Location: Finland

Re: i love ijuksa

Post by maakopla » Dec 18th, '06, 20:04

silvereyed wrote:Despite the suspect pacing after Bok Goo's revenge is completed, this drama has amazing cinematography, a haunting OST and i think Rain and SMA have good chemistry. SMA is very girlishly pretty, and so fragile and beautiful. Rain as usual is -hot-..

I love the fact that the trailer is a figurative interpretation of what Bok Goo does to Eun Seok.. I didn't like the sad ending (his brother already GAVE him the go-ahead to take care of Eun Seok), but I loved the drama as a whole !
*a bit spoileris*
I feel the same! The ending was pretty unfair! It was a bit unreasonable to be that sad. Cuz the bro alredy gave permission as you said *sigh* And it was a bit strange them all end up like that, at least bro should have stayed alive then or something... Overall drama was GREAT! Rain was COOL!! the way he dressed up was also very cute^^ Girl was beautiful too.

User avatar
tisa
Posts: 204
Joined: Jan 23rd, '06, 13:00
Location: Slovenia

Post by tisa » Dec 18th, '06, 20:50

I couldn't imagine them being together happy when they both were still alive so the ending they had was the happiest possible for them. It was so bittersweet but i had the feeling they were finally together still i couldn't recover from the ending for quite a while . So sad but beautiful. :cry:

gabbypalacios
Posts: 31
Joined: Dec 20th, '06, 01:35

Post by gabbypalacios » Jan 1st, '07, 05:08

I had high hopes for this drama. But honestly, it really disappointed me. I thought the storyline and the characters were great! But the directing and the actual drama werent as good as they seemed in theory. It got really draggy in the middle. I ended up fast fowarding episodes a lot! I actually skipped a whoel episode. And then the ending was horrible. This drama just made me sad. :(

User avatar
nghi92
Posts: 34
Joined: Dec 31st, '06, 13:28

Post by nghi92 » Jan 2nd, '07, 02:55

gabbypalacios wrote:I had high hopes for this drama. But honestly, it really disappointed me. I thought the storyline and the characters were great! But the directing and the actual drama werent as good as they seemed in theory. It got really draggy in the middle. I ended up fast fowarding episodes a lot! I actually skipped a whoel episode. And then the ending was horrible. This drama just made me sad. :(
I totally agree with you, gabbypalacios.

User avatar
meera
Posts: 81
Joined: Dec 28th, '06, 02:29

Post by meera » Jan 4th, '07, 02:25

did anyone know where can i DL a love to kill n other korean dramas...??!!!

User avatar
tisa
Posts: 204
Joined: Jan 23rd, '06, 13:00
Location: Slovenia

Post by tisa » Jan 4th, '07, 02:43

meera wrote:did anyone know where can i DL a love to kill n other korean dramas...??!!!
You can dl it on Silent regrets, Idols unlimited and Dramaholics

User avatar
RainingWendy
Posts: 40
Joined: Jan 17th, '07, 06:05
Location: Berwick, PA USA

Post by RainingWendy » Jan 20th, '07, 03:57

I really want to know is there like A love to kill OST two and were can I get it...thanks

darkchaos696
Posts: 11
Joined: Aug 12th, '06, 20:58

Post by darkchaos696 » Jan 21st, '07, 22:07

try asianosts.cjb.net

User avatar
RainingWendy
Posts: 40
Joined: Jan 17th, '07, 06:05
Location: Berwick, PA USA

Post by RainingWendy » Jan 22nd, '07, 19:03

darkchaos696 wrote:try asianosts.cjb.net
thanks...i already got the OST i had to dl some program and stuff but thank you soo much

User avatar
onoturtle
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 154
Joined: Jun 28th, '04, 04:20
Location: Hawaii

Post by onoturtle » Feb 5th, '07, 21:54

I actually enjoyed this show a lot. I thought the first 3/4 of the show as freaking awesome. I was always excited to see the next episode. The the first 3/4 of the of the show left a big impression on me and it shoots this show up high on my list of best kdramas. I actually had no problem with the pacing of this show.

The problem with this show to me is that it climaxed too early. The final fourth of the show was... bleh! Most especially the final episode...

User avatar
EpikLow
Posts: 35
Joined: Feb 2nd, '07, 05:27
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Post by EpikLow » Feb 7th, '07, 01:39

Awww i loved this drama even though is was soo sad! Rain is really good at acting <3

User avatar
littledraci
Posts: 501
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 20:25
Location: Germany

Post by littledraci » Mar 24th, '07, 13:44

I've started this drama several times with the first ep. but never came to watch the second... till thursday.... I finished ALTK yesterday *damn it, I'm a yunkie...*

and it was/is great.. for me ways better than heaven's tree, to be honest..
I don't think of Bi as such a handsome guy but he did a really good job in here.. Only saw Full House with him and now I prefer him as Bok-Goo..

But sometimes he reminds me of So Ji Sub in MISA, too.. I don't know why, but especially in these crying-scenes..

LOVE IT!!

arabian
Posts: 1292
Joined: Mar 29th, '06, 19:32

Post by arabian » Mar 24th, '07, 14:00

I watched this drama a month ago & i can say that it was really good until Eps 13 & after that i didn't like it specially the ending..

User avatar
HaJoSa
Posts: 219
Joined: Jan 16th, '07, 13:30
Location: ~U.A.E~

Post by HaJoSa » Mar 24th, '07, 14:13

i finish watching this drama recently ..

i really like this drama .. but i was shocked with the ending ... i really hate it .. :x

User avatar
littledraci
Posts: 501
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 20:25
Location: Germany

Post by littledraci » Mar 24th, '07, 18:14

HaJoSa wrote:i really like this drama .. but i was shocked with the ending ... i really hate it .. :x

wow.. hate? ^-^ I'm a big fan of good/ happy endings ..but.. well, i think why it ended like this - their feelings of guilty because of his brother - is a good and *for me* a new reason for an end so I was not THAT shocked or surprised..
but to be honest, an ending without their seperation and feelings of guilty would have been great too :roll

seashello
Posts: 3
Joined: May 28th, '07, 20:27

A love to kill

Post by seashello » May 28th, '07, 20:43

What do you think of this movie? Do you guys consider loving it or thinking it should be better?
Attachments
love 2kill.jpg
love 2kill.jpg (4.94 KiB) Viewed 1999 times

User avatar
rapid881
Posts: 20
Joined: Jun 13th, '07, 14:21
Location: romania

Post by rapid881 » Jun 13th, '07, 14:32

hi! can anyone pls help me! i'm looking for a song played in this drama, i think its called geuredo sarangida or sth like that! ive been looking for it but i dont seem to find it! thx

User avatar
littledraci
Posts: 501
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 20:25
Location: Germany

Post by littledraci » Jun 13th, '07, 18:40

rapid881 wrote:hi! can anyone pls help me! i'm looking for a song played in this drama, i think its called geuredo sarangida or sth like that! ive been looking for it but i dont seem to find it! thx
It isn't in one of the OSTs?Have them both at home..if you haven't it til now contact me :D

User avatar
JlovesVan
Posts: 107
Joined: May 23rd, '07, 20:24
Location: Washington

LTK

Post by JlovesVan » Jun 24th, '07, 01:54

I loved the first 10 episodes of this drama but if I could take back my lost hours from the last 6 episodes I would. I absolutely hated them. I adore Bi and wanted so bad to love this drama because Sangdoo and Fullhouse are two of my faves but I just couldn't like it. Too much back and forth with the main characters and too much screaming and crying. Bi was good as always with his part and when he cries I cry but I wasn't feeling it with the other cast members. The ending just sucked for me. So...if I do watch it again it will only be the first 10 episodes and then I will have to get creative and make up my own ending LOL

User avatar
EpikLow
Posts: 35
Joined: Feb 2nd, '07, 05:27
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Post by EpikLow » Jun 26th, '07, 19:27

this drama was so sad T_T the kiss was REALLY good... but i hated the ending... even though it made sense with the title and all. *sigh* he needs happier dramas. i didn't like full house... he fought and yelled too much... kinda like this one lolz.

User avatar
littledraci
Posts: 501
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 20:25
Location: Germany

Post by littledraci » Jun 29th, '07, 12:39

EpikLow wrote: i didn't like full house... he fought and yelled too much... kinda like this one lolz.
Yeah, I didn't like him that much in Full House, because it mainly consisted of fighting and yelling, even the funny parts were hilarious :-)
I would like to see him in funnier parts too, but these sad roles like in A Love to Kill or Sang-Doo, let's go to school suit him very well... Love a love to kill ^-^

User avatar
EpikLow
Posts: 35
Joined: Feb 2nd, '07, 05:27
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Post by EpikLow » Jun 29th, '07, 18:57

littledraci wrote:
EpikLow wrote: i didn't like full house... he fought and yelled too much... kinda like this one lolz.
Yeah, I didn't like him that much in Full House, because it mainly consisted of fighting and yelling, even the funny parts were hilarious :-)
I would like to see him in funnier parts too, but these sad roles like in A Love to Kill or Sang-Doo, let's go to school suit him very well... Love a love to kill ^-^
hehehe yea :wub: at least he looks hot also! :P :P :P hehe that had nothing to do with anything, but i just wanted to add that! :mrgreen:

itsjenny
Posts: 10
Joined: Jul 11th, '07, 06:06
Location: Australia

Post by itsjenny » Jul 11th, '07, 06:39

Hmm .. I don't know if it was just me or something, but this drama was soo boring! But, that's just my opinion.

User avatar
littledraci
Posts: 501
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 20:25
Location: Germany

Post by littledraci » Jul 11th, '07, 07:33

unfortunally you're not the only one, who thinks so, :|

I have to admit, at first I wasn't that interested in it, too :sweat:

But after my third try *I started around 3 times with the first ep and couldn't watch through every time :sweat: * I think i was in the right mood.... and watched 5 episodes in a row 8)

But yeah, you're sure not the only one thinking his way...
nevertheless,I still think, A Love to Kill is mostly underrated :hissy:

cluelessyf
Posts: 45
Joined: Jan 11th, '07, 00:37

Post by cluelessyf » Jul 18th, '07, 02:48

i'm on ep10 right now and i really like it!!!!

can someone PLEASEEE help me. there's this slow song in the drama that's sang by a guy..i really wanna know who it is!!!! is it tei..? ahh i really wanna know please help!

User avatar
littledraci
Posts: 501
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 20:25
Location: Germany

Post by littledraci » Jul 18th, '07, 05:13

can you tell when in the drama? episode/situation? Did you look through the soundtracks? I'll try to help :D

cluelessyf
Posts: 45
Joined: Jan 11th, '07, 00:37

Post by cluelessyf » Jul 18th, '07, 10:18

THANKS! okay i found one insert for the song. it's episode 13 around minute 40. the song's pretty upbeat and the singer has a strong voice. thanks!! :]

ohhh i havnt dled the soundtrack yet!! hmm maybe i should look at the tracklist.. after i find it that is hahaha :)

User avatar
Shindo Hikaru
Posts: 24
Joined: Feb 2nd, '07, 12:28

Post by Shindo Hikaru » Apr 14th, '08, 03:39

hahahaha my sister hates this drama because she found it very confusing. At first she liked it then she got confused on who was the main character (Bok Goo ). she was like one minute he has black hair the next minute he has brown. It's so funny

User avatar
sweeteyes
Posts: 47
Joined: Apr 9th, '07, 16:52
Location: WorldAnime

Post by sweeteyes » Apr 27th, '08, 15:35

A love to kill is was have good beginning but I do not like the end almost is silly end -_-

kornigg4
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 29th, '08, 15:41

A Love to kill question

Post by kornigg4 » Apr 29th, '08, 15:45

Anyone know what motorcycle Bokgu/Rain/Bi rides, you see it in end of ep2 and beginning of 3

User avatar
alduhkneel
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 10th, '08, 21:13

Post by alduhkneel » Dec 19th, '08, 06:34

so i'm on episode four now...am i the only one that thinks the lead actress's crying is obnoxious? i have to fast forward every time she starts because it irritates me. -___-;;

User avatar
Neliets
Posts: 824
Joined: Aug 2nd, '09, 17:35
Location: Latvia

Post by Neliets » Feb 18th, '11, 18:57

I watched it about 2 months ago. Loved it, it was just brilliant. I like the OST song(K.will - dream) and every time I watch MV, it just... the feeling comes back... Just like it was back in the good days, when I just started kdrama. I feel like watching it again, but not much time has passed... I'm in kdrama business for quite a while now, I've seen quite a lot of dramas but the first ones where the most precious and best. My top5 contained pretty much only the first dramas I've watched, but this drama makes me reconsider. It's definitely in top5.

For those who want to recall the feeling.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest