nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 24th, '06, 17:25

sweet...almost made me cry.

sleepythao

Post by sleepythao » Mar 26th, '06, 08:01

thnks elynchan! yeah i had a hard time finding places that have them

kookieazn

Post by kookieazn » Mar 26th, '06, 08:07

i was wondering... with the way it ended does any know if they are going to do a second season to answer all the loose ends??

sleepythao

Post by sleepythao » Mar 26th, '06, 08:11

hmmm "it's what my heart is.." haha jk yeah i wish they did but i'm thinking most likely not

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Mar 27th, '06, 01:32

i just wanted to say that this drama is the worst piece of craps I have ever saw.. it virtually make NO FLIPPING SENSE, at lot... I almost punch a hole in my monitor by episode 10, it's a good thing i stop watching it.

BAD BAD BAD drama....

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 27th, '06, 16:19

captain-nippon wrote:i just wanted to say that this drama is the worst piece of craps I have ever saw.. it virtually make NO FLIPPING SENSE, at lot... I almost punch a hole in my monitor by episode 10, it's a good thing i stop watching it.

BAD BAD BAD drama....
why???? it was interesting.

ray of light

Post by ray of light » Mar 28th, '06, 00:00

a couple of pages back someone mentioned a sweet spy movie and i heard it was suppose to wrap up all the loose ends..does anyone have anymore info about this? i hope the same actors play in it if there is one, it doesnt make much sense to use different actors

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Mar 28th, '06, 16:35

There were a lot that they could have done to make it better, but I did enjoy it, especially esp. 12 and 13. I guess the phone call at the end was just to let us know that he’s still alive. :unsure:

venutoispoke

Post by venutoispoke » Mar 31st, '06, 16:50

Sorry but I can't help but to comment about the quaity of the OSTs..err the background noises is killin the music..

Anyone has the good version of the OST in their clubbox?

mms

Post by mms » Apr 1st, '06, 15:44

the ending could hav been wayy betterly done. loose end, dissapointing. main plus would be the good-looking casts. i watched the series through barely bcos it has the prettiest koala i've ever seen. :lol .

Shina

Post by Shina » Apr 4th, '06, 10:13

Sorry but I can't help but to comment about the quaity of the OSTs..err the background noises is killin the music..

Anyone has the good version of the OST in their clubbox?
no body will have becuse OFICIAL OST DIDINT RELASED!!!!!!! they will not relase it!!!

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 4th, '06, 15:08

yeah, true
it has never released and i don't think it'll release

Shina

Post by Shina » Apr 4th, '06, 15:14

so its so sad:((((((((((

venutoispoke

Post by venutoispoke » Apr 6th, '06, 17:05

Darn it..why not release it??

Shina

Post by Shina » Apr 7th, '06, 10:19

becuase they saw the ratings how many people watch drama and say that they will not realse ost to this :/ im mad!!!!

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Apr 7th, '06, 14:55

Actually I have eight songs from Sweet Spy. Someone posted the link in the earlier thread. You can get the OST here:

http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=621

1) Show me your Love
2) You are my everything- Choi Won Suk
3) Spy- Sung Shi Woon
4) Finale – The Ark
5) Ooh La La – Goldfrapp
6) Touch- Ray Charles with John legend
7) Por Una Cabeza – Thomas Newman
8 Vuelvo Al Sur – Gotan Project

Shina

Post by Shina » Apr 7th, '06, 16:47

ehh nobody listen to me? itsa not the orginal OST

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Apr 7th, '06, 17:40

Shina wrote:ehh nobody listen to me? itsa not the orginal OST

You're right it's not the OST,because one was never release but, it is eight sounds from the drama Sweet Spy.

Shina

Post by Shina » Apr 7th, '06, 18:41

i know i have this songs ^^

knuts

Post by knuts » Apr 7th, '06, 20:21

mms wrote: i watched the series through barely bcos it has the prettiest koala i've ever seen. :lol .
LOL, me too.... :lol

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Apr 8th, '06, 08:02

lol... i agree. the pretiest koala. imean the cutest koala

Shina

Post by Shina » Apr 8th, '06, 11:23

Nam sang mi is pretty ^_^ i like her :D

nalika

Post by nalika » Apr 11th, '06, 17:51

Dennis is Hot....
I'm enjoying the drama very much....the main actress is very cute and funny...

luvelyasian

Post by luvelyasian » May 29th, '06, 03:12

for those who have finished this drama.. is it definitely worth watching?

Shina

Post by Shina » May 29th, '06, 12:11

it depends if you like when guy is speking only english in all drama then ok ^^

NadhZu

Post by NadhZu » Jun 24th, '06, 17:25

Hey guys! I have just finished watching Sweet spy :D....but i think there was something wrong with the ending.....aniwae i cried through the scene where he got killed and dropped into the sea..so sad...I think there is going to be a Sweet spy2 as the ending isn't really an ending! :x

sparkled_silver

Post by sparkled_silver » Jun 27th, '06, 16:26

^ O_O he got KILLED? lol i was going to watch this series beacuse i saw a clip, haha but after that i don't know. Not so good on werid endings. it gets me so annyoed =)

appleph

Post by appleph » Jul 7th, '06, 09:10

watching this drama up tp ep 7. i totally fall in love with Dennis. it seems that many ppl compare him to Daniel Henry, and Daniel is somehow better.
in my opinion, Dennis gets his actions and facial expressions better, much better than Daniel. their vocal dialogs need to be improved. (well, i think that movies and dramas are very much different when using vocal dialogs. we are just not used to listening to english dialog in korean drama. we just can't get the feelings right.)
frankly, i think Dennis is a better and hotter actor than Daniel. :thumleft:

appleph

Post by appleph » Jul 7th, '06, 09:13

watching this drama up tp ep 7. i totally fall in love with Dennis. it seems that many ppl compare him to Daniel Henry, and Daniel is somehow better.
in my opinion, Dennis gets his actions and facial expressions better, much better than Daniel. their vocal dialogs need to be improved. (well, i think that movies and dramas are very much different when using vocal dialogs. we are just not used to listening to english dialog in korean drama. we just can't get the feelings right.)
frankly, i think Dennis is a better and hotter actor than Daniel. :thumleft:

yuna67

Post by yuna67 » Jul 9th, '06, 20:17

this drama is so cool!! however o don't really like the end cuz we don't even see dennis' cute face. And what is going to happen after that end, is he really alive or not!! ir's so confusing !!

does someone know whether a second season will be released? :D

_gillean_

Post by _gillean_ » Jul 13th, '06, 06:42

hi everyone! I'm new here at d-addicts and that's becuase I'm just desperate to watch the last 3 eps. of sweet spy.

STORYLINE :well some parts are confusing but I can still manage to understand what's happening..
CHARACTERS : simply amazing, nam sang mi is so pretty and adorable while dinnis oh makes me melt!! I loved them both together..
ENDING : i don't know yet since I still have 3 more eps. left to watch.. but from sneakily reading all the post here.. it seems like it has a loose ending..which kind of disappoints me, cuz i don't really like guessing and questioning myself of what could've happened..but I do hope they make the sweet spy the movie to wrap up the loose ending(from what i read to sombody's post)

OVERALL : I love it so far, even though I know that it's gonna have a quite loose ending.. watching DENNIS OH HOT face and just by looking at NAM SANG MI's angelic and beautiful face is good enough for me to love the drama! lol

yuna67

Post by yuna67 » Jul 13th, '06, 07:21

there will be a movie of sweet spy?!!!!!! :cheers:
omg!!!!when!!!! where can i get this movie

is it the same casting?!

omg!!! cant belive!!! :D :D :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

_gillean_

Post by _gillean_ » Jul 13th, '06, 08:32

yuna67 wrote:there will be a movie of sweet spy?!!!!!! :cheers:

is it the same casting?!

well I don't know yet.. but I read some post in and some ppl said there MIGHT be a movie for it..

btw, do u know where I can dowload the eps. with english subs?

_gillean_

Post by _gillean_ » Jul 13th, '06, 08:32

yuna67 wrote:there will be a movie of sweet spy?!!!!!! :cheers:

is it the same casting?!

well I don't know yet.. but I read some post in and some ppl said there MIGHT be a movie for it..

btw, do u know where I can dowload the eps. with english subs?

yuna67

Post by yuna67 » Jul 13th, '06, 08:38

hope that it will be the case!!
:D

well you have a batch on the d addict torrent section with english hardsub

there >> http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_30673.htm
:D

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » Jul 14th, '06, 16:54

I'm surprised it did really horribly. I gotta admit though, the first two episodes, were really dull. It took me a month to finally go back to it to watch the rest, (but I spent the next two days cramming in whatever I can in between work and school) x) I wish there would be a second season. :) I would like to see Sun-Ae become a REAL spy haha.
I totally cried my eyes out when Dennis was killed. Argh. -_-'
Anywho, Dennis' acting is pretty horrific. He's hot though.. very attractive. x) Made my day just seeing him smile. He has that little smirk, but he has a lot of trouble controlling his emotions.. in some of the scenes it looks like he's going to burst from laughter (the boxing scene) it really irritated me. But I loved his character. Im rooting for a second season.[/spoiler]

yuna67

Post by yuna67 » Jul 14th, '06, 20:42

:D yeah, dennis' smile is so :roll :roll :roll
I don't know how he can do that but every time he smiles, my heart melt!!!! It's the first time my heart act this way !! did i fall for him?!!! I ve never fallen for someone before :roll

it can't be

_gillean_

Post by _gillean_ » Jul 15th, '06, 06:51

yuna67 wrote::D yeah, dennis' smile is so :roll :roll :roll
I don't know how he can do that but every time he smiles, my heart melt!!!! It's the first time my heart act this way !! did i fall for him?!!! I ve never fallen for someone before :roll

it can't be
omg same here! it's just sucks that u wanted him so bad but u know that it's impossible. it just pisses me off... but at least i had a fantasy looking at his gorgeous looking face..lol

yuna67

Post by yuna67 » Jul 15th, '06, 10:06

:D when i look at him, he is not that handsome but there something(i dont know what) that get him so cute!!

_gillean_

Post by _gillean_ » Jul 15th, '06, 20:48

yup so true!

_gillean_

Post by _gillean_ » Jul 15th, '06, 23:26

Shina wrote:they will be the Movie sweet spy ^_^but stil dont know who will play in it
is there really gonna be a movie of Sweet Spy? wow! that's really cool.

can you kindly inform me once the movie is out? pretty please? I hope it's not too much to ask.. since I know a lot of ppl out there is waiting for it too!

thanks a lot! :wub: :D

Starry18

Post by Starry18 » Jul 19th, '06, 03:08

I was so into the series that I bought it off on Ebay! Dennis is a cutie.

GuCcI08

Post by GuCcI08 » Jul 20th, '06, 16:45

in my opinion, i dont think the sweet spy needs a sequel,
eventually the 2 parks gonna get arrested and the 2 spies will live happily ever after.
but if there's gonna be a movie for it well then get ready! hehe
im goin to american idol audition, dont forget to vote for me if i make it to hollywood!!!

Quang AkA GuCcI
Last edited by GuCcI08 on Jul 20th, '06, 17:17, edited 2 times in total.

nalika

Post by nalika » Jul 20th, '06, 16:59

_gillean_ wrote:
yuna67 wrote::D yeah, dennis' smile is so :roll :roll :roll

it can't be
omg same here! it's just sucks that u wanted him so bad but u know that it's impossible. it just pisses me off... but at least i had a fantasy looking at his gorgeous looking face..lol
haha...you guys are so funny...but it so true...

Flowers

Post by Flowers » Jul 27th, '06, 20:52

OMGOSH =]] theres 2 threads about sweet spy =PP oh gosh. i love this drama.. yes some parts werent goot.. but i loved it =D i hated the ending -.- im gonna keep checking back to see if theres a second one! keep me posted =]

maru_maru

Post by maru_maru » Jul 29th, '06, 11:31

I was pretty surprised at the ratings for this series as well... thought it would have been better. But I too didn't like the ending...
I was really rooting for Kang Jun (Lee Joo Hyun) and Soon Ae (Nam Sang Mi). Am I the only one? I felt they had so much more chemistry than Han Yoo Il (Dennis Oh) and Soon Ae. I was actually watching along only to see if Soon Ae's relationship with Kang Jun would develop... but it never really did. Sigh, in that sense, I guess I didn't quite like the ending not because of Yoo Il's death (or supposed death) but because the ending didn't quite wrap up how Kang Jun really felt for Soon Ae. Here, I emphatically vote for Kang Jun and Soon Ae!! :cheers:
In fact, the ending didn't wrap up alot of things... like Soon Ae's actress friend Choi Ji Woo (Sung Eun), her dad, what actually happened to the Parks....

There wasn't much closure generally. The plot starts off with a captivating premise but ends up too convoluted and even failing to tie up some loose ends.. sigh, a disservice to the otherwise excellent cast.

Kang Jun was played so well by Lee Joo Hyun... Usually these characters are played straight as an arrow but I really enjoyed how Lee Joo Hyun added slight quirky eccentric touches to his character. You really warm up to him...

All in all, I believe the cast was superb... I usually find that side characters in Korean series' being more memorable than the main characters but in this series, the main cast was solid with great chemistry (except for Dennis Oh but that could be due to the language barrier and his inexperience as an actor. And what he lacked, he made up with his screen presence and a fantastic smile :roll)... I hope they have some sort of sequel or movie to right the wrongs of the first...

I would recommend highly for a watch... don't expect too much. Just enjoy the characters and the chemistry between the ensemble.

Faith696

Post by Faith696 » Jul 30th, '06, 23:01

:-( yeah, true.... the ending gives me a big "?" :-(
I am still curious what happen to Dennis. I hope there is sequel or movie from the sweet spy cause I LOVE IT VERY MUCH!!!

xstephanyx

Post by xstephanyx » Aug 1st, '06, 01:38

I also have to agree with the questionable ending. I left me feeling a little anxious/apprehensive. I was like ' what does he say to koala!?!!!' But i thought it was a pretty good series. I especially love 2 of the songs from the OST...the one called "Spy" and the Tango song. I dont remember what it's called but it was good. I really enjoyed this series though, and i think most people should give it a watch. oh and by the way....Dennis is SO HOTT!!!

xl Linh lx

Post by xl Linh lx » Aug 12th, '06, 01:30

xstephanyx wrote:I also have to agree with the questionable ending. I left me feeling a little anxious/apprehensive. I was like ' what does he say to koala!?!!!' But i thought it was a pretty good series. I especially love 2 of the songs from the OST...the one called "Spy" and the Tango song. I dont remember what it's called but it was good. I really enjoyed this series though, and i think most people should give it a watch. oh and by the way....Dennis is SO HOTT!!!

the only reason i would "hate" this drama would be because of that questionable ending. if he just died [not that i want him to] it would of been a better ending cause you're not left with a "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?" type of feeling which sucks in my opinion. but i was hoooked i thought this drama was a lot different from the normal dramas where theres usually 2 males, 2 females and a love square comes into play, this one was nice and suspenseful at times. I finished it within a couple of days and when i saw the ending i was somewhat disappointed =[ but other than that the drama was great =D

coffinhouse

Post by coffinhouse » Aug 12th, '06, 06:21

I've only watched till episode 2 of this drama.. i so wanna continue watching this show... Dennis is sooo hot.... but i can't find active downloads of this...sad!!

marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by marvelous » Aug 17th, '06, 00:07

I really hated the acting from Dennis Oh... he can't act worth a damn...

He was so god darn corny and plain suck.... Other wise the drama was good... Good story... With a twist at the end...

I don't know how Soon-Ae slept with Dennis when she couldn't trust him or whatever... With his corny pick up lines trying to seduce Soon Ae... It was so lame.. :roll

xl Linh lx

Post by xl Linh lx » Aug 17th, '06, 00:19

marvelous wrote:I really hated the acting from Dennis Oh... he can't act worth a damn...

He was so god darn corny and plain suck.... Other wise the drama was good... Good story... With a twist at the end...

I don't know how Soon-Ae slept with Dennis when she couldn't trust him or whatever... With his corny pick up lines trying to seduce Soon Ae... It was so lame.. :roll
i concur, dennis cannot act, he may be hot or what nots, but his acting was horrible. i was like oh my god, are you freaking serious? but when i thought about it a lot of times when they have english speaking actors/actresses in dramas/movies they're not so great actors [[ not all of course, but the majority of the ones i've seen so far ]] plus those scenes with those english speaking people are like small scenes so its like okay :) but he got like a main role which was like whoa. how?

ncyd

Post by ncyd » Oct 18th, '06, 06:46

after watching the last ep.....i'm waiting for the continuing of this...LOL. at least it feels like there is more to come. overall, i enjoyed the drama and i do agree with everyone that it should have an "ending"

chsaf

Post by chsaf » Oct 18th, '06, 07:07

i thought only nam sang mi was the "saving grace" for this drama... dennis only made it worse... cringed evey time he came into the picture.. plus why was the ending hanging? though i'm very sure they're not gonna make a sequel of this drama, that means we really will never know what happened?

Carmui

Post by Carmui » Oct 22nd, '06, 23:30

sounds interesting!! i mite give this one a try haha~ thanks so much for the info!^^

drthetsuhnin

Post by drthetsuhnin » Oct 28th, '06, 10:36

hello all
if somebody know about the actor,dennis-o.....from sweet spy movie,,,tell me how to search about him.. because i am very crazy to him..

jnara

Post by jnara » Oct 29th, '06, 15:44

i think this series is running out of budget so they just end there with a questionable ending

or

they are letting u guess what is the ending..kinda cantonese drama...u know..

jnara

Post by jnara » Oct 29th, '06, 15:46

honestly speaking...nang sam mi is very beautiful..hope that i can find a girl like her in the philippines...who knows, im always unpredictable

dilacabrera

Post by dilacabrera » Dec 19th, '06, 08:37

hey. my friend's in love with dennis and she wants the ost. can anyone re-up it on yousendit.com or rapidshare for me? pm me when re-up is done. thanks.

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Dec 21st, '06, 16:57

i totally fell 4 Dennis Oh :wub: :wub: :heart:
Such a hottie :faint:

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Dec 22nd, '06, 06:51

ooo i just bought this on dvd!!!! cant wait to watch it!!!

mist1105

Post by mist1105 » Dec 22nd, '06, 07:11

I liked the ending.. but I like it only because I'm hoping this means that there will be a Sweet Spy 2, but yea, I think I posted up a comment already but Dennis Oh's acting sucks. I mean, talk about OVERACTING and not getting into character. -_-'

I mean, seriously.. horrific.. the boxing scene he had, it looked like he was fighting back from smiling. *sighs* Hopefully he'll get better.. but who knows. -_-'

meera

sweet spy ost

Post by meera » Dec 28th, '06, 03:32

i need sum help please...!!!
i really need 2 download sweet spy ost...
but i cant dwnload from megaupload..
it said slot assign 2 ur country are full or sumthin like dat...!!
can sumone please gmme a help...
i feel like crying...hohohoho...
i've been searching on d intrnet 4 days... :-( [/quote]

SodaLicious

Post by SodaLicious » Dec 29th, '06, 08:04

I love this drama and still have 3 epis left. Dunno why I just can't seem to download the epis. Anybody knows where to download using sharing file with english subtitile? Preferable not megaupload due to country slot limitations. If don't have, then anything is okay including megaupload except torrentfile.

And btw, about the drama. Like I said, I love it. I like the main actress, Nam Sang Mi and Dennis Oh is definitely a catch. He is sooooo gorgeous with a sexy body and i love his tattoo at the back as well *drool* :w00t: . From what I have read here, seems like the ending is a let-down *sigh*. I hate watching drama with a sux ending, it is so puzzling and I dun really think that's what the audiences want :unsure: .

A prop for Dennis Oh's look, and I don't have many problems with his acting skill (maybe cuz I am biased, hehe). I loveeeeeeeeeeeee his accent, the way he speaks english it's justtttttttttttttt sooooo cool. What can I say, he lives in USA.

And Nam Sang Mi, gosh she's sooo cute. Is she purely korean? Cuz honestly she doesnt look like one.

I really hope that they will make a continuation for this drama to tie up the loose end just like what u guys said. And of course, despite the whole comments that Dennis Oh can't act, I do wish they don't change him or else the image won't fit. It is just weird if the lead actor is changed.

atex

ihai guys~!!!!

Post by atex » Dec 29th, '06, 11:22

hai...i also love 'sweet spy'
it's a wonderful story~!!!!!!!!
but i don't like the ending..do you guys think that's gonna be the sequel of dis drama?????
i'm waiting 4 dat........really wanna know what will happen next..
is han yoo ill really die????? who calls koala at the end????.....is it han yoo ill..or somebody else???
oh God..i really wanna know...
dis series makes me thinking more...so many things dat i think do not solved yet..dont u guys think so?
ermm....hope we can share more..
-> waiting 4 ur comments and opinion~!!!..:)

SodaLicious

Post by SodaLicious » Dec 29th, '06, 11:43

Aarghh.. this is irritating... If only we could go to the official website and ask for a sequel for this drama... *sigh*

@atex - heard they might do sweet spy movie but not confirmed yet and not sure whether it's the same actress and actor.

atex

Post by atex » Dec 30th, '06, 01:42

SodaLicious---> really???
i'm waiting 4 dat..
hope there will be the same actor n actress...
huhu...this very irritating.. :(
any update please tell me k..i'm from Malaysia..n really love korean drama esp this series.."SWEET SPY"
thanks SodaLicious 4 ur info~

symanith

Post by symanith » Dec 30th, '06, 02:30

I like the series a lot, however, I really didn't like the way that nothing ended up being resolved by the end of the series.
There were way too many unanswered questions, and all I can hope for is that they make a second season.
If they don't, for those of you who have not seen the series yet, I would wait until we find out whether or not it is going to continue.
Otherwise, I wouldn't bother watching it, or you'll just end up extremely frustrated like me. :glare:

SodaLicious

Post by SodaLicious » Dec 30th, '06, 11:04

Try this link: http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005448.html

I read that the original script is not supposed to be what it is supposed to be like now. They was once wanna focus between the Lee Sun Ae and Kang Joon. But as they changed the sript last minute, there it goes. For more details read it there, though I found that the critics about Dennis O'neil's acting is pretty harsh.

Tsunku

Post by Tsunku » Jan 2nd, '07, 04:11

RedCoral wrote:Actually I have eight songs from Sweet Spy. Someone posted the link in the earlier thread. You can get the OST here:

http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=621

1) Show me your Love
2) You are my everything- Choi Won Suk
3) Spy- Sung Shi Woon
4) Finale – The Ark
5) Ooh La La – Goldfrapp
6) Touch- Ray Charles with John legend
7) Por Una Cabeza – Thomas Newman
8 Vuelvo Al Sur – Gotan Project
but none of those are the main background track they play constantly, sounds like music to sneak by heh

hahaha111111

Post by hahaha111111 » Jan 3rd, '07, 01:11

why i can't see link download this series?

atex

Post by atex » Jan 3rd, '07, 03:28

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005448.html

i've seen this page..
it's true that Dennis can't act well..but his appearance in this drama creates a very big impact to the viewers outside there to watch sweet spy..
he is a new comer..let give him the chances to learn..
i don't think by replacing him is a good idea..fans want him..
'sweet spy' will not sweet anymore without him and Nam Sang Mi..
honestly..i'm patiently waiting for the sequel of this drama.. :)

toing

Post by toing » Jan 3rd, '07, 04:37

This is the 1st time i ever post a reply on d-addicts. I would like to thanks the subbing team for doing this series. This is an awesome drama. Though too bad the rating weren't all great due to some MBC controversy during the drama airing, still it is highly recommended for ppl to watch. But please bear to the title 'sweet spy' and one cannot expect Alias kinda a thing in here. Though there is no sydney bristow but we are given this sweet and hilarious soon ae, which i totally love. Her acting what makes the drama worth watching along with mr han and mr kang jun. The 3 gym guys also so funny, pity them when everybody thought the leader is international spy. The love story between villian and innocent girl always intresting, this is why i think Han-you-il got the girl. The kissing scenes also are well done and surpass the korean standard. It soft, sweet and passionate. And the bed scene, wow MBC is quite bold. The bed scene in MNIKSS is hilarious but this in sweet spy is the other way round. I like the ending.
What i can understand is, mr han using the money from trinity to fund the project so that the money can be use for illegal stuff in korea. And yes mr han is a bad guy originally. Along that trinity also use him to steal the pen and supposedly sold it to the jap. He is in deep trouble in the end, somehow the death is unavoidable. Conclusion the pen is safe, the park will get arrested and they give hints that mr han is allive. Though there still loose end like who is mr han mother, his background, did mr kang's dad got the election and what is trinity is all about. Yet, i still love this drama. 8)

SodaLicious

Post by SodaLicious » Jan 3rd, '07, 05:29

Argh... when is the sequel coming out??? Anyone knows??? I am sooooo soooo frustated with the ending. It's way too hanging _ _!!