Nine Tailed Fox / Gumiho Wehjun (KBS2, 2004)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
venutoispoke

Nine Tailed Fox / Gumiho Wehjun (KBS2, 2004)

Post by venutoispoke » Nov 21st, '05, 17:59

One of the best series Ive ever watched..incredible..a whole different twist in typical Korean drama storyline

Actors and actresses are incredible especially the foxes (assasins) plus SUPERB OST

However I do nt quite understand what had happebned in the end..what does sacrificing the 1k old fox mean? eternal life for the other foxes or allowing the foxes to becopme humans??

and has her death achieved any of the above goals?
Was just wondering and am lost there

BTW for those who havent watched this movie..it is my TOP recommendation..full of action however this series has its downside ie it's really sad..horribly sad movie..and it's really serious too with minimal laughter but maximum suspense!

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Nov 25th, '05, 12:38

pix

Image[/img]

ebony

Post by ebony » Nov 25th, '05, 21:21

i throughly enjoyed this drama and i loved the soundtrack, it was completly different to all the other dramas i have seen and i highly recommened it for others to watch, it's not the normal romantic drama.

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 1st, '06, 14:17

Anyone got more info about this show???
I 1 2 know when is this show is shown in which year??
And where could i dl the OST album, i have found it in i site, but the link is Megaupload link which i cant use it to dl it coz it wont let me 2
Can u pls tell me???

koreANNEheart

Post by koreANNEheart » Feb 3rd, '06, 07:10

......a OnE oF a KInD tV sEriEs.....GreAt AcToRs And AtREsseS..gREat sToRY....GreAT wrItER..GreAT dirECtoR......aNd I'm A grEAt Fan Of niNe TaiLed FoX (FoRBiDdEn LOvE-hERe IN oUr CouNtrY...

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 3rd, '06, 11:57

I'm so loving this show man, so nice but i got 10 more episode to dl, haiz

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Feb 7th, '06, 14:07

i fell in love with JunJin in this drama lol

i love this drama!!

Annabelle

Post by Annabelle » Feb 7th, '06, 19:11

i watched it, it was nice^^

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 8th, '06, 04:58

This drama is the best Kdrama i ever watch besides Goong, so many nice fighting scenes,
Anyone know any Kdrama that is like Gumiho?????

tn1125

Post by tn1125 » Feb 8th, '06, 05:11

can someone please reseed eps 8? Im stuck at 99.4% for a week now its so frustrating

omo

Re: [Discussion] Nine Tailed Fox (Gumiho)

Post by omo » Feb 8th, '06, 10:01

venutoispoke wrote:One of the best series Ive ever watched..incredible..a whole different twist in typical Korean drama storyline

Actors and actresses are incredible especially the foxes (assasins) plus SUPERB OST

However I do nt quite understand what had happebned in the end..what does sacrificing the 1k old fox mean? eternal life for the other foxes or allowing the foxes to becopme humans??

and has her death achieved any of the above goals?
Was just wondering and am lost there

BTW for those who havent watched this movie..it is my TOP recommendation..full of action however this series has its downside ie it's really sad..horribly sad movie..and it's really serious too with minimal laughter but maximum suspense!
Annyong Haseyo .. Hello to the fans here .. my very 1st post in this forum ... :)

Fully agree that this drama is very enjoyable .. something so different from the usual weepies .. was caught up with the storyline from Ep 1 and ran a marathon till the last Ep ..

To answer Venutoispoke ..

There were 2 supposed legends to the sacrifice of the 1000-yr-old fox but only one legend was clearly explained.

Legend (1) - whoever eats the liver of the 1000-yr-old fox will gain eternal life - that was the true selfish reason behind the Chief Elder's plan ..

Legend (2) - it's supposed to be that the fox race would be saved .. maybe by the fact that if the foxes eat the liver (well there being so many of them.. each would only get a slice then) .. then they would turn into humans .. but the " how" was not clearly explained even to the end ...

Well there was no answer even though she died .. and what a hauntingly beautiful way to end the drama .. KTH's "ashes" glittering and floating away to heaven .. instead of the ignominious poof-poof grey powder of the other foxes .. Poor JHJ .. I felt so sad and sorry for him .. and the 3 brave fox warriors too ..

A definite recommendation to watch this drama .. in fact was quite surprised that this drama came and went .. just too quietly in Soompi .. and thought it such a shame that it was not a hotly discussed thread like Love to Kill .. My Girl .. Sweet Spy .. now Goong ..

Annyong Kaseyo .. :) :)

nrg_hot330

umm

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 8th, '06, 11:42

yeah one of my fav. drama series. i really liked those fighting scenes too.
i was wondering then how blind KTH was in that show. she couldn't see Junjin's hottness..lol. anywayz it's not her fault. 100% screenwriter's fault.

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 8th, '06, 11:49

So lets make this discussion as hot as Goong drama thread also

omo

Post by omo » Feb 8th, '06, 16:08

doom89757 wrote:This drama is the best Kdrama i ever watch besides Goong, so many nice fighting scenes,
Anyone know any Kdrama that is like Gumiho?????
Selamat datang .. Gumiho kawan .. :)

To answer you .. I have watched more than 20+ kdramas since 3rd quarter 2004 todate and never come across this special effects genre like Gumiho .. that's why it's so interesting and enjoyable .. the fighting scenes were well ch0reographed and special effects were great .. my respect went up for the producer and technical team ..

Actually .. the acting of the cast wasn't all that great ... no real depth of acting from any of the leads except in some truly emotional scenes.. guess this is more an action based drama .. and I think the rebel chief aka female warrior (name Chae Rin? was really exaggerating too much venom from her eyes..) ..

but still .. the additional plus points for me :

- definite chemistry between Kim Tae Hee and Jo Hyun Jae (sorry I simply couldn't detect any "feel" between KTH and Junjin even though I looked hard during their scenes together .. but KTH/JHJ .. omo.. there were definite "sparks" between them in many of their scenes ..)

- intriguing storyline .. (the mind is tickled .. can you just imagine it .. a possibility that there might just be some strange race "hiding" amongst us humans .. wow..)

- ingenious way by scriptwriter to poof off the remains by way of dust powder/ashes when a fox dies .. that way .. no need to drag out the story with disposing unsightly rotting carcasses .. right ?? hahahah... omo .. kekekekk

Let's chat more .. btw which ep are you at now .. ??

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 8th, '06, 18:44

Well, i juz finished watching 1 & 2 only coz i'm waiting 4 the ep to finished dlin, now i left ep 7, 8, 9, 11, & 14 to finished dl, can advance coz the middle not yet dl finished, all the ep at 98% complete except ep 7 which is still 89% , haiz i have been waiting for almost 9 days.
Anyway did Singapore TV show this show???
The OST for this show is nice too, i have dl it last week, love the songs in this show too,
Kim Tae Hee is great, love her acting skill

fox666

Post by fox666 » Feb 8th, '06, 18:51

doom89757 wrote:Kim Tae Hee is great, love her acting skill
Kim Tae Hee is indeed incredible cute in this drama/action/serie :wub:

omo

Post by omo » Feb 9th, '06, 07:11

Oh .. only at early Ep .. then slowly enjoy .. the story unfolds at a good pace ..

Hmm... think I'll do a rerun .. and look forward to share my thoughts of this drama ..

Hope you don't mind but .. just find that KTH could not really show the difference in her various moods and only had the same sort of sad "cramped" look on her face .. and found the Chae Rin actress was more versatile in her facial expressions .. and gosh if looks could really kill .. as her love rival KTH would have died many times over in the drama ..

Cya around .. :)

(btw ... spotted you in Goong@soompi last night.. ..hahaaa... yeah .. me too chasing Shin-CG couple .. kekeeke..)

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 9th, '06, 10:32

omo wrote:Oh .. only at early Ep .. then slowly enjoy .. the story unfolds at a good pace ..

Hmm... think I'll do a rerun .. and look forward to share my thoughts of this drama ..

Hope you don't mind but .. just find that KTH could not really show the difference in her various moods and only had the same sort of sad "cramped" look on her face .. and found the Chae Rin actress was more versatile in her facial expressions .. and gosh if looks could really kill .. as her love rival KTH would have died many times over in the drama ..

Cya around .. :)

(btw ... spotted you in Goong@soompi last night.. ..hahaaa... yeah .. me too chasing Shin-CG couple .. kekeeke..)
Well i'm looking forward to it too, haiz still waiting the Ep 7, 8, 9, & 11 to finish dl, dunno when only can finish, looks like nobody 1 to seed it, all stuck at 98%

Btw, how u know KTH could not really show the difference in her various moods??
& the Chae Rin actress name is Han Ye Seul.

Well hope i can get to finish this drama ASAP so we can have some discussion on it

omo

Post by omo » Feb 9th, '06, 10:48

Because .. I finished the whole drama.. lah ..

I wanted to give KTH the benefit of doubt .. cos I'd watched her other dramas... Love in Harvard .. Stairway to Heaven .. I really looked for some improvement .. but her expressions are the same in Love in Harvard and Gumiho .. I think she acts devious character better than the sad tragic heroine .. she was good in Stairway to Heaven .. more "life" and "spunk" in her acting .. BUT I'm not saying that she's no good .. just that I find her lacking facial variety .. of course I hope she will improve ..

And I did say .. I like the chemistry she had with Jo Hyun Jae .. whereas with JunJin I could only feel her friendly affection for this fellow fox warrior .. you know ...

On-screen lovers-chemistry is such a strange thing .. sometimes you think that big names or good actors and actresses will automatically sizzle when they act together but not true ..

..the only other pairings I could feel and see lovers-chemistry is LBH/CJW in Beautiful Days .. Ji Sung/Eugene in Save The Last Dance for Me .. Han Chae Young/Jo Hyun Jae in Only You ..

Okie .. I'm digressing .. so will stop here for now .. :)

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 9th, '06, 10:58

Wow, u really know how 2 see this stuff, i juz watch the dramas only dont care much about these stuff much, if the drama have a nice story line i'll watch it

Btw, how u see Gumiho??U dl it???

omo

Post by omo » Feb 9th, '06, 16:47

DVDs from HK .. for those dramas which have finished their runs ..

otherwise like Goong .. I dl ep by ep .. and chase .. but it's agonising to wait till the next ep .. always told meself NOT to watch till the drama is near ending .. when most of fhe ep and sub are available .. welll I lasted well for Sweet Spy (dl all ep but sub 15 only) and My Girl (dl-ing Ep 12-last ep now Sub 14) and controlling the urge to start watching .. but somehow lost control with Goong and now dl Ep 10 to watch with no subs .. hahaah.. thats really blur-dom for you when my Korean knowledge is a smattering of words or phrases here and there .. plus agony-ness when the next 2 ep are 1 whole week away ... lolx..

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 9th, '06, 17:27

Hahaha, well it like that 1 la, wat to do, unless u learn korean then it will be easy

bo37

Post by bo37 » Feb 9th, '06, 17:41

omo wrote:
..the only other pairings I could feel and see lovers-chemistry is LBH/CJW in Beautiful Days .. Ji Sung/Eugene in Save The Last Dance for Me .. Han Chae Young/Jo Hyun Jae in Only You ..

Okie .. I'm digressing .. so will stop here for now .. :)
Personally,i think KTH and Kim rae won has a supurb chemistry in Love story
in Harvard ...they're so natural

[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4964/d90759cd3wy.jpg[/img][/img]

nrg_hot330

KTH

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 9th, '06, 17:46

i don't like Kim tae hee that much. she is good actress and everything, but i prefer the other girl in Gumiho. she has her that acting expression. and i don't like stairways to heaven, amybe it's becoz' i don't like choi ji woo either.

doom89757

Re: KTH

Post by doom89757 » Feb 9th, '06, 17:54

nrg_hot330 wrote:i don't like Kim tae hee that much. she is good actress and everything, but i prefer the other girl in Gumiho. she has her that acting expression. and i don't like stairways to heaven, amybe it's becoz' i don't like choi ji woo either.
The other girl u mean is Han Ye Seul rite, on of the Five Fox warrior

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 9th, '06, 18:29

yeah, her. she is very pretty and i think bad girl kinda role suits her very well. do u agree?

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 9th, '06, 18:44

Yup,i agree with u, she have that kind of bad girl looks,
Anyway, she looks very pretty & sexy too, she even make an appearence in Whee Sung's With Me MV

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 9th, '06, 18:56

oh really? i should check that out, too. what do u think of her role in That summer's typhoon?

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Feb 9th, '06, 19:00

Sry but i didn't watched that drama yet, could u gimme some info about it??

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Feb 9th, '06, 19:28

it's about 2 girls that have same father. but they don't know it and became close friends. their mothers are both actresses. and now they r becoming actresses 2.
flashback:
Sumin (dabin)'s mother was pregnant with sumin, but his husband cheated on her with eun bi( ye seoul)'s mom. they got divorced and sumin's mom went to US. so his bro abondoned sumin. BUT before they got divorced they had a son.
now she is in love with a guy from US. but he is koean though. he loves her too. but he just happened to be her brother and eunbi's half bro. eunbi is in love with her director, who loves Sumin.
and so on

Sak

Post by Sak » Feb 9th, '06, 19:47

I have only just started watching this, I am on episode 3 now and so far I find it quite good. Although I knew the liver was fake that was shown right at the begining of episode 1 .. it still made me wanna heave :cry:, other than that I like the show. I still got to grab the rest and to watch it before I can say what I think of the whole thing.

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Feb 10th, '06, 17:23

seems like there's not too many ppl seeding this series...

i got all the episodes from another site(download), slow but it works. i would post the link but i'm not sure if its against the rules of the forum n i respect this forum

so pm me if anybody wants the link (but i'll probly only reply on sun coz i have a full day of lectures tmrw)

Sak

Post by Sak » Feb 12th, '06, 00:44

chocoholix wrote:seems like there's not too many ppl seeding this series...

i got all the episodes from another site(download), slow but it works. i would post the link but i'm not sure if its against the rules of the forum n i respect this forum

so pm me if anybody wants the link (but i'll probly only reply on sun coz i have a full day of lectures tmrw)
Dunno get off my Clubbox, got one more to grab now.

Mousie

Post by Mousie » Mar 13th, '06, 17:43

The torrent is avaible here at d addicts ^__^.

venutoispoke

Post by venutoispoke » Mar 15th, '06, 04:47

Damn i hate the ending :P

Thanks dude for enlightening me bout the ending..but i mean that's the only way to end this drama eh..if they were to be together..I guess itll be totally illogical

who90210

Post by who90210 » Mar 15th, '06, 09:05

yeah.. the ending really sucks... speaking about illogical.. I really enjoy the nonsense fighting in this series. so much like HK action series

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Mar 16th, '06, 19:40

Yeah I like the fighting scenes too but the ending truly sucks. It just ended like that.... :scratch:

Smelly Tofu

Post by Smelly Tofu » Mar 17th, '06, 10:04

LOL...I got the whole serie of nine fox on my comp...haven't finish yet...but soo far it's magnificent...I love Junjin...to all junjin's fans...*High Five*...he looks way more ideal then the main guy...

too bad siyon don't have good taste...though I wouldn't mid the main guy (Kang ??) and gee don't you guys find Chae (evil chick)'s voice a bit...well too bitchy...suits her anyway...I love the casting and I love Rang

siggiepop

Post by siggiepop » Mar 17th, '06, 10:15

Sak wrote:

It's available on Touya's & my clubox. Actually, there are several clubboxes i've seen recently before it became the KDotM that had it on there.

darkrazor

Post by darkrazor » Mar 17th, '06, 11:10

this was great...

although the ending was...
kinda rushed.. almost everyone died in the last few minutes
and i wished they should have shown more of Moo Young's fighting.. im still curious of what chae said,

when he holds a sword, it means death...

so im expecting some major sword slashing ownage... hehe ^_^

Smelly Tofu

Post by Smelly Tofu » Mar 17th, '06, 11:20

Agree...actually moo young hadn't slash anyone yet...not even one single fly is killed by him...so I'm expecting himto have some major killing at the end or if the filmmakers had been nice, I hope i could see him fight in eps 12 and so forth....though they show him half nudey more often lately....

darkrazor

Post by darkrazor » Mar 17th, '06, 11:25

lol whats the point of showing him half nude (fanservice to the Moo young fans) when he doesnt put that body to use? lol ^_^

Smelly Tofu

Post by Smelly Tofu » Mar 18th, '06, 00:48

true that...so far...I only see him swayed the sword (up close) like twice...ohh wells...there's always somfing negative about the charcter you have to portray...I think junjin had noticed that himself too...

darkrazor

Post by darkrazor » Mar 18th, '06, 01:13

well.. first was when he rescued rang.. a roundhouse kick to kang min woo and a chop on rang's ropes...

then the fight with kang min woo..... too short... and i think that he can defeat kang min woo if siyon wasnt there. hehe

y0iTzk3nNy

Post by y0iTzk3nNy » Mar 19th, '06, 15:04

lol yea he probabaly could of, the ending was pretty rushed out, wish dere was a more of an aftermath kinda conclusion like in winter sonata

Smelly Tofu

Post by Smelly Tofu » Mar 20th, '06, 04:00

gosh..I watch up to eps 12 and 13 yesterday...hahha I love the scene when he was in 'rage' asking siyon WHEN she's going to be ovr with min woo..and I was like...FINALLY, you asked it bro...

seriously the more i watche the more I find the two main leads character undefinable...they're confusing and it just drag too much...sometimes I just wanna pop in there and tell that min woo to screw her, get over it and done with...the story would end that way...wouldn't it??

ohh wells...but I still enjoy watching it...I love Rang..I think his getting killed in eps 14 or 15...hope not, and Chae, somfing wrong wif her eyes, and I thought Tae hee needs sleeping, Chae is the one that need the most resting in the crew...couldn't you tell she looks awful??

so the ending was rushed...great to know that...all the hottie guys probably just died out in like 20 secs probably ten secs count down...hmm Sa joon is quite hot too

darkrazor

Post by darkrazor » Mar 20th, '06, 08:03

sajoon has a lot of fight scenes and he owns! sajoon vs any number of goons and he still can get out without a scratch.. i think he is second to mo young in fighting skills... ^_^

Smelly Tofu

Post by Smelly Tofu » Mar 20th, '06, 10:42

Yeah pretty obvious...yet, I'm gettin impatience...cause moo young should get more fighting scenes, Ok let's recall some of the fighting scene...

hmm the part when Moo young got stab or slightly slashed from Sa joon cause MY wants to let siyon go with Min woo...MY is like supper hot with his furious eyes...it's like "How could you stab me, you!!! You were my only friend, You!!!"...hahaha...and Sa joon's eyes wwere felt with guiltness and anger as well, "I'm sorry, But why can't you just stick your butt somewhere else?, Why?? Why?? why must you make me use my weapons on you, Why??"...hmmm you know at some stage I thought Sa Joon was gay... but then again i wouldn't mind if MY and SJ do pair up, it'll just be like 'Queer as folks' or 'Formula 17'

Mousie

Post by Mousie » Mar 21st, '06, 02:03

You all do know this is really old thought right? >_>

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Mar 22nd, '06, 03:54

AHH.. WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS SERIES, EVEN THOUGH I'VE WATCHED 5 EP. I MUST COMMENT ON IT.. DEFINITELY DESERVES A 9.8 OUT OF 10. IT'S JUST FABULOUS.. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT... VERY GOOD STORY!!! :thumright: ANYWAY CANT WAIT TO SEE THE ENDING, EVEN THOUGH I HEARD IT WAS SAD!!!
[img]http://img44.exs.cx/img44/596/gumiho.jpg[/img]
[img]http://krystalheart.com/ninetailedfox/ntf_300.jpg[/img]
Last edited by guccijana on Apr 2nd, '06, 23:14, edited 3 times in total.

badhairday

Post by badhairday » Mar 22nd, '06, 06:09

Waaah, am I the only one that likes Min Woo and Siyon together? I find thier relationship more interesting.. I dunno, there's just more life to it.. Siyon is a very serious person and so is MooYoung and everytime they're together, they just stare at each other. They don't say much to each other, so to me, their relationship is so dull! However, I think both JunJin and MinWoo are goodlooking.

Smelly Tofu

Post by Smelly Tofu » Mar 22nd, '06, 11:30

Of course they're good looking...but then again if you look to the end..minwoo kinda were blind by his anger...and sometime he doesn't understnad the actions of si yon towards him...which makes me annoyed...I'm not saying that they're like super not capable..just that a bit boring...maybe because i like the mysterious mooyoung more...even though his like mysterious and stalk siyon everynight...hahahaha but his love towards her is really really simple...it's just I love her...and that;s it...soo simple...

Mousie, so what if it's old thought?...it's brand new to me...there are people in the world who's at section which can't get enought entertainment...lack is the best word...

johara_ms

Post by johara_ms » Mar 26th, '06, 07:06

this drama is awesome...

tinan

Post by tinan » Mar 27th, '06, 06:44

i love jo hyn jae here

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Mar 27th, '06, 16:44

johara_ms wrote:this drama is awesome...
JAP.. Jap.. I absolutely agree.. I soo love this drama.. I think its underrated though, and not a lot of people know how great it is (like a hidden treasure) hehehe.. :w00t:

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 27th, '06, 16:53

yeah, there ain't many mysterious dramas like this. it was very unique

johara_ms

Post by johara_ms » Mar 29th, '06, 12:28

after i've watched this drama,it made want to feel inlove...i really like moo young"junjin"...how he loves si yun till the end, he's very martyr...he's acting make my heart ache..while im watching this drama i could feel the pain that they going thru...Very sad drama but awesome...one of the best!!!!!

uniquo

Post by uniquo » Mar 29th, '06, 12:32

siggiepop wrote:
Sak wrote:

It's available on Touya's & my clubox. Actually, there are several clubboxes i've seen recently before it became the KDotM that had it on there.
i'VE MANAGED to grab ep 1-12 off your clubbox but not 13-16.. can you reupload? or can you give adddresses of other clubboxes which have this series?

tahn ks

johara_ms

Post by johara_ms » Mar 29th, '06, 12:37

i like the tandem of junjin and kim tae hee..their chemistry is better...i've seen some pix of behind the scenes of this drama,they always talk to each other...they're very close thats why there have been rumors that they are dating while shooting the gumiho...the rumors says that they've been together for a short period of time...not too long...maybe because they are not ready to have a serious relationship...

johara_ms

Post by johara_ms » Mar 29th, '06, 12:44

my favorite scenes in this drama was; when mo young said to si yun this line "if you could"nt love me then just use me"...to be able to be with si yun...how touching...and also when si yun is bleeding caused by min woo..when he said: i can bare all,what i cant stand is seeing you get hurt...he colud bare hiself getting hurt but not si yun..

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 29th, '06, 15:48

johara_ms wrote:my favorite scenes in this drama was; when mo young said to si yun this line "if you could"nt love me then just use me"...to be able to be with si yun...how touching...and also when si yun is bleeding caused by min woo..when he said: i can bare all,what i cant stand is seeing you get hurt...he colud bare hiself getting hurt but not si yun..
yeah, that scene was awesome. one of the reasons i watched Gumiho was Junjin. i just love him so much.

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Mar 29th, '06, 16:15

I really enjoyed the show......I didn't like the fact that the action scenes were a little cheezy. But all in all it was worth watching...Can't wait for the next KSOTM. Where can I get the movie?

johara_ms

Post by johara_ms » Mar 29th, '06, 17:37

my sister told me that kim tae hee and junjin really get along in this drama that reach to a point that they have develop romantic feelings towards each other....i've seen some behind the scenes picture, seem they really close..
Attachments
q1.jpg
q1.jpg (62.54 KiB) Viewed 4187 times

johara_ms

Post by johara_ms » Mar 29th, '06, 17:40

i think this scene was very sad but see,they are laughing...
Attachments
q2.jpg
q2.jpg (247.9 KiB) Viewed 4186 times

doom89757

Post by doom89757 » Mar 29th, '06, 19:27

Wow, looks like a lots of ppl starting to notice this drama after it have been the March 2006 KOSTM
Does anyone have this drama NG clips??
Where u all get all these Gumiho behind the scenes pics??

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Mar 30th, '06, 05:12

i love the ending... darn sad but the final scenes and dialogue was so touching.

i fell in love with JunJin here lol... i think Mo Yung and Si Yun have better chemistry then the other guy.
i hope that in the future JunJin would get better roles as i personally think he's a rather good actor

the sub plots are great too.

this is one action packed drama thats also very touching

johara_ms

Post by johara_ms » Mar 30th, '06, 09:06

some behind the scenes pix...enjoy...
Attachments
a2.jpg
a2.jpg (47.58 KiB) Viewed 4170 times

johara_ms

Post by johara_ms » Mar 30th, '06, 09:07

here some..
Attachments
a3.jpg
a3.jpg (171.53 KiB) Viewed 4169 times

Smelly Tofu

Post by Smelly Tofu » Mar 30th, '06, 11:43

whoa thanx for the awesome behind the scene pics...what is jun jin doing in the first one?...wondering around trying to make Tae hee do and NG or somfing??

Mousie

Post by Mousie » Mar 30th, '06, 15:18

I feel old T_T. It feels like its been ten years since I first saw this and here Im reading everyones post O_O.

Smelly Tofu

Post by Smelly Tofu » Mar 31st, '06, 08:23

hmmm I could understand that....is like when you watch it there use to be soo many critics wondering in your head...but no one had watched at that time...yet now when all the questions and comments about how crap the serie is just somehow fade away...

nrg_hot330

Post by nrg_hot330 » Mar 31st, '06, 15:41

i wish they were a couple

redborj

Post by redborj » May 10th, '06, 01:20

:salut:
one of the best korean series.
hi joe im here at last.

uniquo

Post by uniquo » May 28th, '06, 04:32

hey what is the real name of the guy who always wears a suit and is moo young's hyung? looks good in a suit

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » Jun 6th, '06, 07:17

anybody know where i can find this drama with chinese subtitles please?