My Girl (SBS, 2005/6)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Jan 19th, '06, 09:56

laure_choc wrote:The name of the song is "Les parapluies de Cherbourg". full lyrics
but i can't swear it's sung by Monique Leyrac.
Thanks!! I really like that song... :D

laure_choc

Post by laure_choc » Jan 19th, '06, 10:39

gryzze wrote:
laure_choc wrote:The name of the song is "Les parapluies de Cherbourg". full lyrics
but i can't swear it's sung by Monique Leyrac.
Thanks!! I really like that song... :D
No problem, but i think then you should check the movie, i looked for it a bit on the net:
it's a musical, so you may find other songs you will like. And if the singer is always the same, then it should be Christiane Legrand, since she was the one dubbing the actress for the singing part.
It's a bit old though, so it may not be that easy to find: 1964.

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Jan 19th, '06, 11:16

@laure_choc: Yes, I think I'll check the movie as well. I did a search on isohunt and found a working torrent... :-)

Sheeny

Post by Sheeny » Jan 19th, '06, 12:06

I already saw the 11th episode because I can't wait . Someone can explain to me what happen (can't understand korean)?
Did the grand father at the hospital know that You Rin is not Gon Chan Cousin ? Did Yw told to Gon chan and everyone that He loves Yoo Rin?
Thank You in advance. So Funny thsi drama ! :lol !

spunboy

Post by spunboy » Jan 20th, '06, 08:57

Sheeny wrote:I already saw the 11th episode because I can't wait . Someone can explain to me what happen (can't understand korean)?
Did the grand father at the hospital know that You Rin is not Gon Chan Cousin ? Did Yw told to Gon chan and everyone that He loves Yoo Rin?
Thank You in advance. So Funny thsi drama ! :lol !
No and no to your question. Hope that helps.

Just finished watching ep12. This drama just keeps on getting better and better. :w000t:
Can't wait for the next one. :w000t:

vicky

Post by vicky » Jan 20th, '06, 16:43

the ep 12 is very good. I guess (because i don't understand a single korean word) that Gong Chan said to Yoo-Rin that he likes her. Don't you think ?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 20th, '06, 16:50

vicky wrote:the ep 12 is very good. I guess (because i don't understand a single korean word) that Gong Chan said to Yoo-Rin that he likes her. Don't you think ?
I don't speak korean either,but I don't think he told her,she just heard JW and Gong Chan's conversation and knew that he loved her too..
I loved how the episode ended,but I was seriously expecting more than that :wub: :wub: :wub: *giggles*

suraya_s

Awesome drama

Post by suraya_s » Jan 20th, '06, 17:37

I've watched lots of Korean drama before but nothing as interesting as this..
The plot is not TOO stereotype.
I really adore the character for the leading actress where she is smart, witty, so full of life, hardworking, adorable n pretty..
The character for the leading actor may seem a little 'cold' in the beginning but any gurl who watch this drama might at least, once wish she'll meet a guy like him.. :wub:
There r not so much of this 'unimportant scenes' in this drama..
The songs r great too..
n this drama can really make u cry n laugh which u'll crave to watch the next episode once u've started watching it.. n the episodes keep getting better..
I'm addicted to this drama, n i can watch it over n over again without feeling bored..
Seriously, this is the best drama ever (eventhough i hvnt watched the ending, but i know i wont b disappointed)
I rate this drama 10 out of 10.. (Obsess) :mrgreen:
Excellent job done by the casts n crews :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
Last edited by suraya_s on Jan 22nd, '06, 06:11, edited 2 times in total.

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Jan 20th, '06, 18:02

My girl is a mixed Kim Sam Soon and Full House
the lead guy number 2 look like Bi Rain ...a smile ^^ and eyes
and the lead guy look like Hyun Bin from Kim Sam Soon

the lead girl now look like full house for hair in a begining and after look like kim sam soon o.O
the girl number 2 look like the girl from Kim sam soon ..who love Hyun Bin before

+
O.O
THE LEAD GIRL LOOK TOOOOOOO MUCH NOW CHARMAINE SHEH O.O in the screem o.o

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Jeong Woo

Post by Saragorn » Jan 21st, '06, 04:24

OK, so I just watched ep 10, and I know people have been calling Jeong Woo girly, even though I think he's gorgeous. :wub: With this in mind, I cracked up when...
Yoo Rin told eveyone in the bath house that he was really a girl! Hahahahaha! "Do you want to go in and confirm?" HAH!
I still haven't stopped laughing! XD

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Jan 21st, '06, 08:14

^ lol that was hilarious! it totally fits him too. they probably just wrote that in to fit the actor.

oh i hate these cliff hangers! damn i should have waited for all ep to be released before watching it. I'm hooked. I don't want this series to end

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Jan 21st, '06, 09:13

Wow, you people who watch drama without understanding the language amaze me. I could never do that! I have too short of an attention span to do so, so I can't just watch something I don't understand. Not to mention, I hate not understanding things while watching.

*sigh* I'm so backed up on my downloading dramas because I used clubbox and clubbox uploaded 8 gigs the other day =____= I have a download/upload limit of 10 gigs for every 5 days so .... I couldn't download anything. *cry* I downloaded this week's episodes of Seo Dong Yeo today though, and I'm working on downloading My Girl 11 and 12 right now. =) Hopefuly, they'll be done in the morning.
've watched lots of Korean drama before but nothing as interesting as this..
The plot is not stereotype.
I'd have to disagree. The plot is very stereotypical. You have the main character girl, where 2 boys are in love with her. There's also a rival girl involved. This time, the rival girl loves the boy the main character loves. The basic theme of that is used in almost EVERY K-drama I have watched - and I really have seen a lot. ^^;;

But yeah, it's VERY stereotypical; I think the reason I like My Girl is because it's cute and fresh. The comedic style is similiar to that of Full House I think, but the actors and actresses bring about a new charisma to the screen. =) I think the choosen actors/resses are absolutely perfect for the show.

Anyway, the only way this drama can be NOT stereotypical K-drama is if it breaks the mold, and has Yoo Rin ending up with pretty boy. (I forget his name.) At last that's what I think. SInce it seems pretty set in stone right now that Yoo Rin and her boss dude (yeah, REALLY bad with names) are both in love with another. I dunno tho ... we'll see.

PS: I loved that part in that sauna place. It was very funny. xD "Hey, *insert kid's name*! Your mom is going to stayin a bit longer!" "zomg, that's mother!!! she must have done plastic surgery!!"

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Jan 21st, '06, 10:12

busyizzy wrote: Anyway, the only way this drama can be NOT stereotypical K-drama is if it breaks the mold, and has Yoo Rin ending up with pretty boy. (I forget his name.) At last that's what I think. SInce it seems pretty set in stone right now that Yoo Rin and her boss dude (yeah, REALLY bad with names) are both in love with another. I dunno tho ... we'll see.
Lee Jun-ki (the pretty boy) and I hope so too!!!!! But it's impossible, IMPOSSIBLE, isn't it? I keep hoping but it's a big CAN'T BE. NO WAY. FUTILE. so yah, it's HARDLY POSSIBLE, huh :cry: I mean the only reason Gongchan gets my affection was the fact that he is the main character. And the main character must end up with the main girl till death do they part. Other than that, I'm really rooting for Jeong-woo...but it's hopeless, I'm absolutely sure of that. I hope he spends less time mopping around the drinking bar though. The poor boy learns his lesson for fooling around various women. Pretty sad. But i'll be the happiest person if this drama takes a hard swerve and makes Yoorin and Jeongwoo live happily ever after. The other reason I want GH to end up with YR was to see the expression on that witch's face who's jealous of her bf's "cousin". What a psycho.

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Jan 21st, '06, 19:38

**episode 12 spoilers**
vicky wrote:the ep 12 is very good. I guess (because i don't understand a single korean word) that Gong Chan said to Yoo-Rin that he likes her. Don't you think ?
They never said to one another that they liked each other. They both picked up on each other's feelings tho. At the end at the staircase:

"Why didn't you go and why are you here?"
"Because it snowed."
"We can't be caught."
"I can't lie."
*big hug of doom*

Because earlier in the episode, she asked, while he was 'sleeping,' that they'd go through with the lie, but only on days that snowed, on her birthday, can he look at her not as his younger cousin but as herself, Joo Yoo Rin.

Oh man, when Jeong Woo proposed to Yoo Rin and she totally just shot him down. That just tore my heart. ;____;

"Joo Yoo Rin, come to me. I'll shield you from all you hurt. Hide by me."
"How can I do that?"
"Why not? I said it was okay."
"I'm not okay with it. By your side, that would mean I would have to watch Gong Chan." *Jeong Woo starts tearing up*
"You really ... can't see me at all?"
"If you do this, I can't ever see you comfortably again. I'm going to go."

MY HEART => <//////////////////////3 NOOOOOO.
Other than that, I'm really rooting for Jeong-woo...but it's hopeless, I'm absolutely sure of that. I hope he spends less time mopping around the drinking bar though. The poor boy learns his lesson for fooling around various women. Pretty sad. But i'll be the happiest person if this drama takes a hard swerve and makes Yoorin and Jeongwoo live happily ever after. The other reason I want GH to end up with YR was to see the expression on that witch's face who's jealous of her bf's "cousin". What a psycho.
Oh, I totally agree with you on that. I am totally rooting for Jeong Woo. He seems so much more sincere than the rival girl. And the looks he gives when Yoo Rin starts talking about her 'crush' or Gong Chan, ahh, his teary face, man, it killllls me. ;___;

I do hate that other girl tho. I dunno, she's so ... yeah, psycho is a good way to describe it. I mean, yeah, so it turns out her worries WERE right, but ... =___= most of the time, you don't worry about how your boyfriend treats his BLOOD related family; I mean, you're supposed to be nice and sincere to them! You'd think she'd have a LITTLE consideration regarding Yoo Rin and Gong chan's relationship since she grew up without knowing this family and such. *shrug* And I just ... hate the way she talks. Ugh.
Last edited by busyizzy on Jan 23rd, '06, 02:04, edited 1 time in total.

vicky

Post by vicky » Jan 21st, '06, 20:03

Thank you for explaining what happens really during ep 12. I feel sorry for Jeong Woo too. But i prefer the couple Gong Chan & Yoo-rin. They are really the perfect couple. jeong Woo would be a good brother but not a good lover because he is not constant since he is a playboy. Why does he seem in love with Yoo-Rin ? I suppose she is one of the rare women that resist to his charm and good manners. Hope that he won't become the evil guy in the following ep. Poor tennis girl !! I don't like her too but it is just her character in this drama that we don't like. When interviewed, she said that if people hate her after watching the drama, this means that her acting isn't bad. Perhaps she was right.
Another point, i wonder if the tennis girl (ep 12) discovered that Yoo-Rin is a fake cousin.

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Jan 21st, '06, 20:39

Another point, i wonder if the tennis girl (ep 12) discovered that Yoo-Rin is a fake cousin.
She did. In the restuarant that Jeong Woo proposed to Yoo Rin, when Gong Chan came in, he asked Jeong Woo why he didn't tell him that he knew that Yoo Rin was a fake:

"I'm not sure. What would change if I said anything. Fake or real, she's to be your younger cousin forever."
"Right. Nothing would change. Continue to be ignorant."
"Of what. That you're not her older cousin. Or. That you love Joo Yoo Rin .... Hey Gong Chan, you can't love Joo Yoo Rin."

And that's what the girlfriend (ex-girlfriend now, I suppose, since they officially broke up) overheard. How much of that she overheard, I'm not sure. I'm guessing the whole conversation.

Heh, I know not to hate the actor/actress for playing the bad role; after all, someone has to be the bad guy, and sometimes, the bad guys are so suave and cool when doing it, I end up liking them too. xD

PS: My translations are really vague and just for the sake of getting a gist of the conversation.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 22nd, '06, 01:46

i just finished watching the first five episodes of my girl and so far it's so funny and so good XD... the guys are so hot and i personally think that yoo rin should end up with jeong woo! cuz he's so damn hott!!!!! :wub:

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 22nd, '06, 03:30

Jecky wrote:i just finished watching the first five episodes of my girl and so far it's so funny and so good XD... the guys are so hot and i personally think that yoo rin should end up with jeong woo! cuz he's so damn hott!!!!! :wub:
well i couldn't agree with you more. I really really want YR and JW to end up together, but i just know it can't happen. like what jaycee05 said, it's pretty much impossible that they'd end up together according to kdrama protocol. i'm only on episode 10 right now, and i feel badly for JW, cause he's getting his heart broken every time he sees GC and YR together. but that sauna scene was SOO funny! every time that JW and YR are together, something touching or funny happens.

oh, and about the crazy girlfriend. i don't think the reason i dislike her is due to good acting. in fact, her character is pretty one-dimensional (as many evil characters are). i really just don't like the way she looks. :roll plus, and no fault to her, all her tennis scenes just looked so fake, it was really annoying.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 22nd, '06, 04:00

habukie wrote:
Jecky wrote:i just finished watching the first five episodes of my girl and so far it's so funny and so good XD... the guys are so hot and i personally think that yoo rin should end up with jeong woo! cuz he's so damn hott!!!!! :wub:
well i couldn't agree with you more. I really really want YR and JW to end up together, but i just know it can't happen. like what jaycee05 said, it's pretty much impossible that they'd end up together according to kdrama protocol. i'm only on episode 10 right now, and i feel badly for JW, cause he's getting his heart broken every time he sees GC and YR together.
I used to think the same way once I was done with the 10th episode,however episodes 11 and 12 make you love GC more and sort of like the fact that YR and GC will end up 2gether :wub: :wub:

vicky

Post by vicky » Jan 22nd, '06, 11:15

busyizzy wrote:
She did. In the restuarant that Jeong Woo proposed to Yoo Rin, when Gong Chan came in, he asked Jeong Woo why he didn't tell him that he knew that Yoo Rin was a fake:

"I'm not sure. What would change if I said anything. Fake or real, she's to be your younger cousin forever."
"Right. Nothing would change. Continue to be ignorant."
"Of what. That you're not her older cousin. Or. That you love Joo Yoo Rin .... Hey Gong Chan, you can't love Joo Yoo Rin."

And that's what the girlfriend (ex-girlfriend now, I suppose, since they officially broke up) overheard. How much of that she overheard, I'm not sure. I'm guessing the whole conversation.

Heh, I know not to hate the actor/actress for playing the bad role; after all, someone has to be the bad guy, and sometimes, the bad guys are so suave and cool when doing it, I end up liking them too. xD

PS: My translations are really vague and just for the sake of getting a gist of the conversation.

Thank you again for your answer. Actually, Gong Chan broke up with his girlfriend in ep11 (the scene at the restauran). He said that he can't love even though he did the effort. Great answer, don't you think. He made things clear.

I like the scene that shows Gong Chan and Yoo-Rin together in jeweller's shop. Yoo-Rin tried to take the ring and the smiling Gong Chan raised up his hand to not let her take it.
It is one of the rare times we see him smiling.

alexwinter

Post by alexwinter » Jan 22nd, '06, 12:10

I found some My Girl Joo Yu-rin fashion on Korean web site.
Even though you can't buy them unless you live there but it's still interesting to look at..

http://www.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_ ... 0%CC%B0%C9

You have to scroll down a little bit to find the image...

knuts

Re: Awesome drama

Post by knuts » Jan 22nd, '06, 13:48

suraya_s wrote: I'm addicted to this drama, n i can watch it over n over again without feeling bored..

I rate this drama 10 out of 10.. (Obsess) :mrgreen:
Excellent job done by the casts n crews :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
I agree with you on that, this drama is so good, I can watch over and over again, without getting bored. It is so addictive. Though I don't like to watch the sub stories, such as the romance of the aunt of Sol Gong Chan and the one of his secretary. But the dialogues between the aunt the pretty boy's mother are funny.
The fiancee of the aunt is so annoying. Together with the aunt?...I just prefer to skip those parts.

Is so hard having to wait a whole week to watch the next ep...

Wonder how many eps this serie will have.

vicky

Post by vicky » Jan 22nd, '06, 15:32

i think 16 ep even if 4 ep is too short to make gong chan and yoo-Rin together. They have so many pb to face before revealing their love. What do you think ? I prefer 20 ep...

qtbeautygirl

Post by qtbeautygirl » Jan 22nd, '06, 19:19

I am addicted to it too!!!! I just finished watchig episode 9 and my and my cousin was arguing on how that "kiss" happen.

I think its an accident coz she realized that he caught her and its in a intimate or say close body contact, and then realizing this she reacted to push him, thus making her fall but then again caught her, and the girl who is falling obviously had to hold onto him then Wham! that kiss happened.

I just wanted to know your guys opinion on that. Is it accidental or initiated By Jun Yoo Rin?

knuts

Post by knuts » Jan 22nd, '06, 19:40

qtbeautygirl wrote:I am addicted to it too!!!! I just finished watchig episode 9 and my and my cousin was arguing on how that "kiss" happen.

I think its an accident coz she realized that he caught her and its in a intimate or say close body contact, and then realizing this she reacted to push him, thus making her fall but then again caught her, and the girl who is falling obviously had to hold onto him then Wham! that kiss happened.

I just wanted to know your guys opinion on that. Is it accidental or initiated By Jun Yoo Rin?
I think it accidental and just what you described happened

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 22nd, '06, 22:33

habukie wrote:
well i couldn't agree with you more. I really really want YR and JW to end up together, but i just know it can't happen. like what jaycee05 said, it's pretty much impossible that they'd end up together according to kdrama protocol. i'm only on episode 10 right now, and i feel badly for JW, cause he's getting his heart broken every time he sees GC and YR together. but that sauna scene was SOO funny! every time that JW and YR are together, something touching or funny happens.

oh, and about the crazy girlfriend. i don't think the reason i dislike her is due to good acting. in fact, her character is pretty one-dimensional (as many evil characters are). i really just don't like the way she looks. :roll plus, and no fault to her, all her tennis scenes just looked so fake, it was really annoying.
i feel sorry too, bcuz JW is helping YR out but it's just hurting him :cry: i REALLY wish they end up together even though i know she's ending up with the other guy. :cry: :cry: :cry: anyways,as for the tennis player,i just totally hate her :crazy: like u said,ALL her tennis scenes are just FAKE!!!!! :x

knuts

Post by knuts » Jan 22nd, '06, 22:57

alexwinter wrote:I found some My Girl Joo Yu-rin fashion on Korean web site.
Even though you can't buy them unless you live there but it's still interesting to look at..

You have to scroll down a little bit to find the image...
Thanks for the links!!!

piggyy

Post by piggyy » Jan 22nd, '06, 23:19

I'm SOOOO addicted to My Girl!!! :goggle: At first, i wanted yoo rin to end up with jeong woo!! he's so hot!! :whistling: even though he tends to look girly, i like his attitude! :thumright: this drama is funny and at the same time, sad :cry: and romantic :wub: . even though there's only subs for the episodes 1 - 10, i just watch episodes 11 and 12!!!

in episode 12, what exactly happens at the end at the stairs? nd why gong chan had to leave? if anyone understood episode 12, a little summary would be greatly appreciated^^ :mrgreen:

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Jan 23rd, '06, 02:07

piggyy wrote:in episode 12, what exactly happens at the end at the stairs? nd why gong chan had to leave? if anyone understood episode 12, a little summary would be greatly appreciated^^ :mrgreen:
Well, if you check the 6th page, I translated the very last part of episodes 12 so you can read that. /

Gong Chan had to go on a business trip. I'm guessing he purposefully set it up at that time, so he wouldn't have to be there when Yoo Rin is officially announced to the world as his younger cousin cuz then, he could never have her.

The kiss was almost definately accidental. If she did it on purpose, she wouldn't have been so shocked and embarrassed by it.

I'm thinking it'll be 20 episodes. There's a lot still left to cover, and I can't imagine them covering it in 16 episodes.

piggyy

Post by piggyy » Jan 23rd, '06, 05:11

thx a lot busyizzy! -.o

cat421

Post by cat421 » Jan 24th, '06, 00:07

I guess I'm the only one that had a big smile on my face when Yoo Rin shot down Jeong Woo's proposal. I don't feel sorry for him at all. He knew from the START that she was in love with Gong Chan and did not love him but he kept running after her and trying to make her like him, which I find to be too forced. Another thing is that when he realized that Gong Chan was in love with Yoo Rin he still wanted Yoo Rin for himself even though Gong Chan is his best friend and if she was ever to marry him then Yoo Rin and Gong Chan would see each other all the time. I just find that foolish on Jeong Woo's part b/c why would he want to marry a girl who's in love with his best friend and who would see his best friend all the time...in the end even if she was to marry him she would never get over Gong Chan and the 3 of them would be miserable. Gong Chan's sad b/c he can't have Yoo Rin, Yoo Rin's sad b/c she can't have Gong Chan and Jeong Woo's sad b/c he doesn't have all of Yoo Rin's heart and would be bitter about her and Gong Chan. It's also selfish of him b/c before he proposed he was the only one that knew that Gong Chan and Yoo Rin were both in love with each other and he could have cleared it up for them, but he wanted to marry Yoo Rin anyway which would make the girl he loves and this best friend miserable. Has anyone ever thought of Jeong Woo's character besides his supposedly "good looks"? He doesn't really have a job- he just lives off of his family's fortune. He's never had to worry about anything besides being a playboy and get yelled at by his mom. How old is he? I think it's time that he should grow up and take some responsibility. He has WAY too much free time on his hands doing nothing but thinking about how to get with Yoo Rin...and like someone said in a past post he's probably just fascinated with Yoo Rin b/c she's not falling over herself to get with him. He might truly be in love with her now but it's her rejection of him at the beginning that made him notice her. Unlike GC who got to know the person that YR is and fell slowly in love with her. Compare him to Gong Chan and Gong Chan has to carry so much burden...if he's working to support Jeong Woo then how the hell is JW gonna support YR after they get married? Is GC supposed to feed the both of them forever? Sorry, just realized I babled on and on there...I guess I just don't undertand why some people keep wanting YR to end with JW when they KNOW that YR is in love with GC. Makes no sense to me...just b/c JW is "HOT" so therefore he should be with YR?

Sakari

Looking for Ep10

Post by Sakari » Jan 24th, '06, 09:34

Would anyone know where I might find Ep10 in .ASF (or .AVI) format? There is an .asf file in various places like YouSendIt or MegaUpload, but it turns out to be in .WMV format (instead of .ASF), and I can't play .WMV files. Strangely enough,I have found Eps 1-9 and 11-12 in .ASF format; it's just the Ep10 file that is the problem.

Just to make it worse, I can't use ClubBox, either.

Anyone?

Thank you in advance.

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Jan 24th, '06, 19:06

cat421 wrote:I guess I'm the only one that had a big smile on my face when Yoo Rin shot down Jeong Woo's proposal. I don't feel sorry for him at all. He knew from the START that she was in love with Gong Chan and did not love him but he kept running after her and trying to make her like him, which I find to be too forced. Another thing is that when he realized that Gong Chan was in love with Yoo Rin he still wanted Yoo Rin for himself even though Gong Chan is his best friend and if she was ever to marry him then Yoo Rin and Gong Chan would see each other all the time. I just find that foolish on Jeong Woo's part b/c why would he want to marry a girl who's in love with his best friend and who would see his best friend all the time...in the end even if she was to marry him she would never get over Gong Chan and the 3 of them would be miserable. Gong Chan's sad b/c he can't have Yoo Rin, Yoo Rin's sad b/c she can't have Gong Chan and Jeong Woo's sad b/c he doesn't have all of Yoo Rin's heart and would be bitter about her and Gong Chan. It's also selfish of him b/c before he proposed he was the only one that knew that Gong Chan and Yoo Rin were both in love with each other and he could have cleared it up for them, but he wanted to marry Yoo Rin anyway which would make the girl he loves and this best friend miserable. Has anyone ever thought of Jeong Woo's character besides his supposedly "good looks"? He doesn't really have a job- he just lives off of his family's fortune. He's never had to worry about anything besides being a playboy and get yelled at by his mom. How old is he? I think it's time that he should grow up and take some responsibility. He has WAY too much free time on his hands doing nothing but thinking about how to get with Yoo Rin...and like someone said in a past post he's probably just fascinated with Yoo Rin b/c she's not falling over herself to get with him. He might truly be in love with her now but it's her rejection of him at the beginning that made him notice her. Unlike GC who got to know the person that YR is and fell slowly in love with her. Compare him to Gong Chan and Gong Chan has to carry so much burden...if he's working to support Jeong Woo then how the hell is JW gonna support YR after they get married? Is GC supposed to feed the both of them forever? Sorry, just realized I babled on and on there...I guess I just don't undertand why some people keep wanting YR to end with JW when they KNOW that YR is in love with GC. Makes no sense to me...just b/c JW is "HOT" so therefore he should be with YR?
I agree it isn't the slickest thing for Jeong Woo to do, but, the two people technically have no chance together since they are 'family.' If they don't have a chance, I don't see what's wrong with trying to woo the girl. In fact, he's trying to be helpful, trying to sway her away from Gong Chan - sure, for his own selfish reasons, but isn't love usually selfish anyway? I hope Jeong Woo doesn't turn into the big bad guy here and I don't think he will, but he is a bit spiteful of Gong Chan, and I can totally understand why. I myself has been in a (sortof - it's a complicated story ~_~) unrequited crush for about a year and a half, and the guy is a good friend of mine. He'd talk to me about his love problems with so and so girlfriend, and I would start feeling mean and spiteful myself. In fact, I guess that's why I like Jeong Woo - cuz I can understand exactly how he feels. Whenever my friend talks to me about so and so girl, I always steam up, thinking, 'Well, what about me?! Can't you see me? Am I not worth it?!" and then I end up getting a little (at times, very) pissy and bitchy at him when he talks, so we end up fighting, and then I regret that, but it's really hard to control those feelings. But yeah ... I can just feel for those third party members. Which is why I really want Yoo Rin to end up with Jeong Woo, almost as a confirmation to myself that the third wheel CAN end up getting someone, will end up happy, cuz I usually end up as the third wheel in most of my friend's engagements and outings and whatnot. =___=

Anyway ... no, I don't like Jeong Woo cuz he's hot. Maybe other people do, but then again, there are probably people who think Gong Chan should get the girl just CUZ he's the main character or he's hot or something. I don't think that makes any sense either. Not that I'm against Gong Chan getting with Yoo Rin, cuz I think they're cute too.

Another reason I'm hoping for a Jeong Woo ending is because ..... if Gong Chan gets the girl, it'd be way too K-drama cliche. And yes, I know I'm watching K-drama, and I've grown to expect it, but wouldn't it be great for a successful and popular K-drama to finally break the mold that is always expected of it?

Anyway ... new episode tomorrow!

knuts

Post by knuts » Jan 24th, '06, 19:17

busyizzy wrote: Another reason I'm hoping for a Jeong Woo ending is because ..... if Gong Chan gets the girl, it'd be way too K-drama cliche. And yes, I know I'm watching K-drama, and I've grown to expect it, but wouldn't it be great for a successful and popular K-drama to finally break the mold that is always expected of it?

a Jeong Woo ending? Sorry, no way that is going to happen in my opinion. Noop, noop, it will be definitely Gong Chan and Yoo Rin.

YES!!! Tomorrow another ep and I am counting the hours. Just pathetic ...I know LOL :cheers:

justxjackie

Post by justxjackie » Jan 24th, '06, 21:24

sorry, i know im going to sound like a noob and an annoying person, but im kinda new to this downloading stuff, and i was wondering where i could get the subtitles for this drama. is it possible to download them on clubbox? if now, how else can i download them? torrents?

pandas_are_cute

Post by pandas_are_cute » Jan 24th, '06, 21:31

justxjackie wrote:sorry, i know im going to sound like a noob and an annoying person, but im kinda new to this downloading stuff, and i was wondering where i could get the subtitles for this drama. is it possible to download them on clubbox? if now, how else can i download them? torrents?
hi..!! you can download subs in the subtitles thread.. :lol :cheers:

tsp_uk

Post by tsp_uk » Jan 24th, '06, 21:58

I'm trying to avoid all the spoilers in this thread but could someone tell me if this show has finished in Korea yet?

ebony

Post by ebony » Jan 24th, '06, 22:11

tsp_uk wrote:I'm trying to avoid all the spoilers in this thread but could someone tell me if this show has finished in Korea yet?
it is still being aired ep 13 is out tomorrow and ep 14 is out on thursday and i think the last two eps is out next week.

em_pangit

Post by em_pangit » Jan 24th, '06, 23:09

busyizzy wrote:
cat421 wrote:I guess I'm the only one that had a big smile on my face when Yoo Rin shot down Jeong Woo's proposal. I don't feel sorry for him at all. ...I guess I just don't undertand why some people keep wanting YR to end with JW when they KNOW that YR is in love with GC. Makes no sense to me...just b/c JW is "HOT" so therefore he should be with YR?
I agree it isn't the slickest thing for Jeong Woo to do, but, the two people technically have no chance together since they are 'family.' If they don't have a chance, I don't see what's wrong with trying to woo the girl. In fact, he's trying to be helpful, trying to sway her away from Gong Chan - sure, for his own selfish reasons, but isn't love usually selfish anyway?

Anyway ... no, I don't like Jeong Woo cuz he's hot. Maybe other people do, but then again, there are probably people who think Gong Chan should get the girl just CUZ he's the main character or he's hot or something. I don't think that makes any sense either. Not that I'm against Gong Chan getting with Yoo Rin, cuz I think they're cute too.

Another reason I'm hoping for a Jeong Woo ending is because ..... if Gong Chan gets the girl, it'd be way too K-drama cliche. And yes, I know I'm watching K-drama, and I've grown to expect it, but wouldn't it be great for a successful and popular K-drama to finally break the mold that is always expected of it?

i totally agree w/ u busyizzy. and i want to mention as well, that in other dramas, JW's and GC's characters are sometimes reversed. JW's character (couldn't care less attitude, playboy, etc) can sometimes be the lead in a drama and still end up getting the girl jus cuz that character is the lead and the lead female oftentimes reforms that lead male to be more responsible, and 'tada' ~ we have a happy ending. --- so why cant YR end up w/ JW? cuz GC is the lead male. i'm ashamed to say i'm one of those who expects lead male ending up w lead female, but since watching Lee Jun Ki as JW, i started rooting for him. oh well, this is a first for me that i like the 2nd guy more than the lead guy, dont know why, he is 'HOT' that's a given, but there's smething about the way he acts, (he's a really great actor) and not to mention those sweet moments w/ YR (esp the earmuffs thing :wub: ) i know him ending up w YR is impossible :-( so i'm curious to know what will happen to him. hey, maybe the real cousin (if she's alive) will end up w JW, if she's so much like YR in character, that'll be so sweet :| it's better than nothing. anyway, i do hope that there really is a real cousin and she's alive, i'm still so confused bout this part. cant wait to see ep13 and ep14 :wub:

shizniz00

Post by shizniz00 » Jan 24th, '06, 23:27

at first i didnt think i'd like this but after eps 1 and 2 i fell in love with it..keep up the work subbers..thanks

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Jan 24th, '06, 23:39

knuts wrote: a Jeong Woo ending? Sorry, no way that is going to happen in my opinion. Noop, noop, it will be definitely Gong Chan and Yoo Rin.
I know. =______= I said HOPEFUL. I can be hopeful and still be pretty sure that it's not going to happen. *shrug* Obviously you missed the point of my entire post. I was just saying reasons why I think Jeong Woo should get the girl, because someone before me said it seems like the only reason why girls like Jeong Woo is because of his looks. I'm pretty sure Gong Chan is going to end up with the girl. In the middle, I was hopeful, but with the last 4 episodes that I've seen, eh, Gong Chan gets the girl. Still, one can dream, eh? *le sigh* K-drama, cliche and expected as usual. And yet I still watch. Bah.
t is still being aired ep 13 is out tomorrow and ep 14 is out on thursday and i think the last two eps is out next week.
It's not CONFIRMED that it's ending at 16. It can end at 18 or 20 episodes, which is more likely, since there's still a lot to wrap up in the series. We'll be able to tell for more certain with this week's episode I guess.

cat421

Post by cat421 » Jan 25th, '06, 05:54

em_pangit wrote:
busyizzy wrote:
cat421 wrote:I guess I'm the only one that had a big smile on my face when Yoo Rin shot down Jeong Woo's proposal. I don't feel sorry for him at all. ...I guess I just don't undertand why some people keep wanting YR to end with JW when they KNOW that YR is in love with GC. Makes no sense to me...just b/c JW is "HOT" so therefore he should be with YR?
I agree it isn't the slickest thing for Jeong Woo to do, but, the two people technically have no chance together since they are 'family.' If they don't have a chance, I don't see what's wrong with trying to woo the girl. In fact, he's trying to be helpful, trying to sway her away from Gong Chan - sure, for his own selfish reasons, but isn't love usually selfish anyway?

i totally agree w/ u busyizzy. and i want to mention as well, that in other dramas, JW's and GC's characters are sometimes reversed. JW's character (couldn't care less attitude, playboy, etc) can sometimes be the lead in a drama and still end up getting the girl jus cuz that character is the lead and the lead female oftentimes reforms that lead male to be more responsible, and 'tada' ~ we have a happy ending. --- so why cant YR end up w/ JW? cuz GC is the lead male. i'm ashamed to say i'm one of those who expects lead male ending up w lead female, but since watching Lee Jun Ki as JW, i started rooting for him. oh well, this is a first for me that i like the 2nd guy more than the lead guy, dont know why, he is 'HOT' that's a given, but there's smething about the way he acts, (he's a really great actor) and not to mention those sweet moments w/ YR (esp the earmuffs thing :wub: ) i know him ending up w YR is impossible :-( so i'm curious to know what will happen to him. hey, maybe the real cousin (if she's alive) will end up w JW, if she's so much like YR in character, that'll be so sweet :| it's better than nothing. anyway, i do hope that there really is a real cousin and she's alive, i'm still so confused bout this part. cant wait to see ep13 and ep14 :wub:
busyizzy - I guess in your case JW's character has a lot of meaning for you and I can understand why you would want to root for the "third wheel". I guess I was too rash in my earlier post and might have made it seemed like I was saying "it seems like the only reason why girls like Jeong Woo is because of his looks". I guess the reason why I chosed to spot that particular point out is b/c not a lot of posts have had meaningful explanations as to why they wanted JW to end with YR. I've only encountered a lot of "JW is just sooooo hot! I wish YR would end up with him!"...

I myself am not the type to just root for the main guy solely b/c he was lucky enough to be casted as the main guy. Currently I'm watching It Started with A Kiss and I would LOVE for Xiang Qin to end up with Ah Jin - and for those who aren't watching this series Ah Jin is the so called "third wheel". I just want the female lead to end up with whoever is the more deserving of her love and for me that's Gong Chan. However, that's only my way of thinking and I can't say that everybody feels the same way I do. And like you and someone said, it is pretty sure that YR will end up with GC. I just think that for me to think that JW had any chance w/ YR, she would have had to be torn btw liking the 2 guys but not knowing what to do. However, YR has always been completely firm in her love for GC. She's never questioned it even though it was supposedly impossible for them to get together. She's always just seen JW as her friend and although JW was always there for her for support it was just his choice to be there and sad to say YR never turned to look at him as anything other than a friend.. He's hurting himself being around her, listening to her talk about another guy. I'm not against him wooing her even though I think it's futile. That's just how a K-drama formula works. There's always another guy who wants the girl. But to choose JW as the charater to "break the mold" of this formula seems unlikely b/c the main female lead never looked at him as anything other than a friend. As for sweet moments, it's sad to say that the only sweet moments btw JW & YR (earmuffs etc) has always only been instigated by JW. YR never went out of her way to do anything sweet for JW to show that she cares for him "that way". Like how she made the egg alcohol drink for GC b/c he had a cold or helping him get together with evil girl b/c she knew he liked her even though it made YR sad. The only time I can think of YR doing something for JW was when he was down and she was called by the bar tender guy to come and cheer him up. But that was when she had just resolved to "come back to her senses" and just wanted to work hard on being GC's cousin and helping everybody out (i.e. buns for the grandpa, face mask for the aunt, nailing something for Mr. Jiang, and going out to play with JW). Totally correct me if I'm wrong b/c I'm racking my brains here and can't think of YR doing anything for JW... :unsure:

Everybody thinks differently and no one can force their opinions on others but only to share what they think. We should just all enjoy My Girl no matter what happens and always remember that it's just a drama. Completely made up. So even though JW might not end up with YR, it does not mean that third wheels never get the guy/girl in other situations. :-)

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 25th, '06, 06:23

^^all these points are well-written. :-)

i appreciate what some have said, but as a self-professed Jeong Woo rooter, i can't help but hope that YR would fall for him. i agree that YR has never really had thoughts that were anything but friendly for JW, but i don't think it's impossible that they could end up together. perhaps by kdrama standards it's impossible, but certainly not in real-life. i think that there have been many times when someone realized that their "friend" was actually much more than that. that someone you had taken for granted as being by your side was actually much more important to you than you had thought. and though i understand the point made earlier about worthiness based on what they do (GC runs a company, JW drives around in a car, plays squash/racketball, and cries)...i think that it's only valid insofar as to what we as viewers have been able to see on the show. i'm sure that JW does more with his day than that...and perhaps if the writers gave him more dimension, they might show that he is just as willing to work for the hotel as GC is, if it would show YR how worthy he is. of course, bar a miracle, i'm pretty sure that GC is going to end up with YR...but one can always hope, right? :roll

jadore

Post by jadore » Jan 25th, '06, 06:26

do any of u guys kno wen MY GIRL will be release in a drama box??

riyumi

Post by riyumi » Jan 25th, '06, 07:20

@cat421
i agree with you, i think what i like about yoorin is that her love for gong chan is really strong and she only has eyes for him and only sees jeung woo as friend. It's also wrong for JW to propose to her, i mean what's the point if he already knows what she'll answer? (haha, it's in the script shoudn't complain :scratch: ) and if it's a one-sided love for him it's never gonna work-and he's also a typical third wheel character-befriend with the girl then likes her, then later on becomes the bad guy but in the end he'll give up and never gets the girl, then move on- the end. Then GC typical main character as well doesn't really care about the girl at first but ending up falling inlove with her, and Yoo Rin- it's always the girl who realizes her feelings first, why is that? don't really know. Anyway, let's not forget about Hae-Won, GC's exgf, i've never hated such character before it's too much selfishness, how come she can't trust GC and can't wait to be with him after what she did? that's just....i can't say the word hehe...or maybe it's her facial expression that i hate the most? don't know :lol

riyumi

Post by riyumi » Jan 25th, '06, 07:24

ah my mistake it's Sae-hyun, Gon Chan's girlfriend or ex to be hehe, is the evil girl. (i just watched Full House so i've mistaken Hae-won for Sae-hyun, haha :lol )

cat421

Post by cat421 » Jan 25th, '06, 07:37

habukie wrote:^^all these points are well-written. :-)

i appreciate what some have said, but as a self-professed Jeong Woo rooter, i can't help but hope that YR would fall for him. i agree that YR has never really had thoughts that were anything but friendly for JW, but i don't think it's impossible that they could end up together. perhaps by kdrama standards it's impossible, but certainly not in real-life. i think that there have been many times when someone realized that their "friend" was actually much more than that. that someone you had taken for granted as being by your side was actually much more important to you than you had thought. and though i understand the point made earlier about worthiness based on what they do (GC runs a company, JW drives around in a car, plays squash/racketball, and cries)...i think that it's only valid insofar as to what we as viewers have been able to see on the show. i'm sure that JW does more with his day than that...and perhaps if the writers gave him more dimension, they might show that he is just as willing to work for the hotel as GC is, if it would show YR how worthy he is. of course, bar a miracle, i'm pretty sure that GC is going to end up with YR...but one can always hope, right? :roll
Of course everything I've written is SOLELY base on this particular K-drama and how the writers portray each character. I agree wholeheartedly that there are many cases in real life or not where friends become much more than that. :wub: As for the writers giving JW more dimension or whatever, I don't take into account. For me, I don't like to ponder about the could osf, would ofs, should ofs...I can only see and judge what I see from what the writers show me. Why speculate and imagine something that's not even in the context of the show. I'm not a fan of JW (it's obvious :P ) so there's no need for me to imply anything else to his character to make him more responsible or hard-working when the writers have not shown him to have any responsibilities so far. This goes for GC too. Although I root for him, I'm not going to imply anything else to his character other than what it is...or who he is.

cat421

Post by cat421 » Jan 25th, '06, 08:03

riyumi wrote:ah my mistake it's Sae-hyun, Gon Chan's girlfriend or ex to be hehe, is the evil girl. (i just watched Full House so i've mistaken Hae-won for Sae-hyun, haha :lol )
hahaha! I thought the name Hae-won sounded familiar! :lol I totally agree with you about the ex-girlfriend. She was jealous of YR before she even knew that YR was a fake! Who would get all jealous of their boyfriend's first cousin?!?! :crazy: She's just psycho. And now that she KNOWS YR is a fake and that GC and YR are in love with each other, I bet she's gonna be twice as evil and wreck so much havoc!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 25th, '06, 08:25

cat421 wrote:Of course everything I've written is SOLELY base on this particular K-drama and how the writers portray each character. I agree wholeheartedly that there are many cases in real life or not where friends become much more than that. :wub: As for the writers giving JW more dimension or whatever, I don't take into account. For me, I don't like to ponder about the could osf, would ofs, should ofs...I can only see and judge what I see from what the writers show me. Why speculate and imagine something that's not even in the context of the show. I'm not a fan of JW (it's obvious :P ) so there's no need for me to imply anything else to his character to make him more responsible or hard-working when the writers have not shown him to have any responsibilities so far. This goes for GC too. Although I root for him, I'm not going to imply anything else to his character other than what it is...or who he is.
don't get me wrong. there's no getting past the fact that JW isn't the straight arrow that GC is. and i actually think that that's a lot of the charm that he has for people, besides his looks. a lot of women just can't resist a reformed bad-boy. :D and i'm not saying that we should speculate more...i'm just saying that there isn't even the chance to do so.

i guess i'm just like busyizzy in the fact that i don't want the typical kdrama ending. and i feel like we're being herded into that ending. it was kinda touch-and-go for a while, but now it's almost inevitable. besides the fact that i'm rooting for JW, i'm also just rooting that something can change in the kdrama protocol.

alexwinter

Post by alexwinter » Jan 25th, '06, 10:30

According to news report, Lee Dong-wook (25) and Shoo( 25, ex-SES member, born in Japan near Tokyo) are dating right now.
Lee Dong-wook will finish shooting My Girl until Feb, 2 and fly to Phuket to photoshoot for fashion catalogue.
Attachments
mygirl.jpg
mygirl.jpg (103.46 KiB) Viewed 3760 times

riyumi

Post by riyumi » Jan 25th, '06, 16:54

Lee Dong Wook looks better with Lee Da Hae :lol ---- well it's just because i watched My Girl too much :lol

knuts

Post by knuts » Jan 25th, '06, 17:43

riyumi wrote:Lee Dong Wook looks better with Lee Da Hae :lol ---- well it's just because i watched My Girl too much :lol
LOL....that's exactly what I thought too.. :lol

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Jan 25th, '06, 17:53

did episode 13 out ? ..it's suppose to be today ..
let's see what gonna to be with GC and Yurin ..
tell me what clubbox have when it's coming ..

he really date with one girl from S.E.S o.o ohhhh

busyizzy

Post by busyizzy » Jan 25th, '06, 18:26

As to whether the episode is out, keep in mind that it's aired at night in Korea (I think either 9 or 10 PM). It also takes a bit of time to rip and encode from the video to the computer. It's usually up in the evening, EST, I find. Be patient. ^_^
She was jealous of YR before she even knew that YR was a fake! Who would get all jealous of their boyfriend's first cousin?!?! Crazy She's just psycho. And now that she KNOWS YR is a fake and that GC and YR are in love with each other, I bet she's gonna be twice as evil and wreck so much havoc!
Yeah, I totally agree with this. I mean, she could be a little more understanding, right? Finally after long years of searching, Gong Chan has found his younger "cousin!" Isn't it justified that he would do nice things for her and care for her without having to feel that way - especially about a cousin who probably has led a crappy life when she was younger? She's so selfish! She's only nice to Yoo Rin to try to get on her good side, and then when she thinks attention is getting away from her, she starts getting jealous. I really dislike her cuz she's so selfish. Her entire character. When she went away to play tennis and came back TWO years without a word? She just expected Gong Chan to be exactly the same, have the same feelings for her, etc. How ridiculous is that. The world revolves around her. Ugh.
busyizzy - I guess in your case JW's character has a lot of meaning for you and I can understand why you would want to root for the "third wheel". I guess I was too rash in my earlier post and might have made it seemed like I was saying "it seems like the only reason why girls like Jeong Woo is because of his looks". I guess the reason why I chosed to spot that particular point out is b/c not a lot of posts have had meaningful explanations as to why they wanted JW to end with YR. I've only encountered a lot of "JW is just sooooo hot! I wish YR would end up with him!"...
Heh, yeah. I did notice the profuse amount of 'ZOMG SO HOT' posts. xD And the rest of your post is good to take note of too. It's an interesting point to make, where you mention that we see a lot more cute and meaningful Gong Chan x Yoo Rin moments as opposed to Yoo Rin with Jeong Woo. In a way, it's the writers telling us who is going to end up with who; they're not going to build upon a relationship and then go SURPRISE WE TRICKED YOU at the end. That would make a lot of people mad. ^^;; Rather, they're buidling up Gong Chan and Yoo Rin's relationship so more and more people would be supportive of the two ending up together so when they do end up together, people will be satisfied at the end. (I can't imagine My Girl with a SUPER depressing ending where people get cancer and into car accidents and whatnot, so go with the assumption that it's going to be relatively happy.) I do agree with you that Yoo Rin does not seem interested in Jeong Woo in any way except a friend. Hmm, these last few episodes have really solidifed Gong Chan and Yoo Rin's relationship whereas in the earlier episodes, it was a toss-up, and I guess my hopeful feelings for Jeong Woo getting the girl at the end are still with me even as I see that it's not going to happen.

riyumi

Post by riyumi » Jan 25th, '06, 18:55

Exactly right, when you watch a drama with a comedy in the first few episodes definitely it's going to be a happy ending or open ended, but when it starts with lot of problems with the main character already or the story itself- expect that it will be tragic or someone might die. Well better of with the open ended story than main characters dying right? But in some dramas i watched, i'd rather see the 3rd wheel character to die in a car accident or something (i know i'm cruel :lol ) when it gets to the point that he/she can't move on at all and no back-up partner for them, hehe--just say that their going somewhere far.. But in Jeungwoo's case, he can't die coz his face is going to be a waste haha--just let him meet another person, and with Saehyun we can let her disappear nobody will kook for her anyway, just play tennis until she gets old :lol
well hope for the happy ending of My Girl-- if YooRin is the real cousin then let GongChan be adopted for the better of both of them :D

harliey_nick

Post by harliey_nick » Jan 25th, '06, 19:03

to those who want to get spoiled n watch a really great scene,paste this link at windows media playe url link :D

mms://pds27.cafe.daum.net/download.php?grpid=1V50&fldid=5Vws&dataid=866&fileid=4&regdt=20060126012950&disk=4&grpcode=1004dong&dncnt=N&.asf

i promise u guys this is a really,really great scene which can be found at ep 13!hehe...enjoy!

:wub:

riyumi

Post by riyumi » Jan 25th, '06, 19:11

@harliey_nick
OMG! that's sooo cute!!!! :lol did Gong Chan say "Saranghe" to Yoo Rin? :wub: can't wait for that episdoe!!!!

aisu_kurimu

Post by aisu_kurimu » Jan 25th, '06, 19:20

harliey_nick wrote:to those who want to get spoiled n watch a really great scene,paste this link at windows media playe url link :D

mms://pds27.cafe.daum.net/download.php?grpid=1V50&fldid=5Vws&dataid=866&fileid=4&regdt=20060126012950&disk=4&grpcode=1004dong&dncnt=N&.asf

i promise u guys this is a really,really great scene which can be found at ep 13!hehe...enjoy!

*dies and regrettably goes into happy fangirl squealy mode*

was that not so deliciously cute? and yeah, riyumi, he did ^^

N@na

Post by N@na » Jan 25th, '06, 19:22

OMG!!!!!! What a great episodeo was 13!!!! I loved!!!!!!!
I cry, i laughter...
but I dont understand one word what they are saying ... but .. OMG REALLY!!!
That was a great episodeo indeed!!!!
But what means "Saranghe" ? :blink

riyumi

Post by riyumi » Jan 25th, '06, 19:27

i think "Saranghe" measn "Love you" or something in korean, i don't know if i spelled it right though. did u watch the episode 13 already N@na? where did download it? i only saw the lik that hairley nick posted that's why i asked if Gong Chan said "Saranghe" to Yoo rin?

harliey_nick

Post by harliey_nick » Jan 25th, '06, 19:30

creidesca clubbox has ep 13 (the low quality version) if u want n yeah gong chan did say sarang he to yoo rin!i was squealling n oohing all the time when i watched it...hehe...

aisu_kurimu

Post by aisu_kurimu » Jan 25th, '06, 19:33

N@na wrote:OMG!!!!!! What a great episodeo was 13!!!! I loved!!!!!!!
I cry, i laughter...
My rough translations (I put spoiler tags just in case):
YR: ... right? (whatever she said got cut off)
GC: Ju Yoo Rin... Let's do our best at the XXXXXX (Edit: I rewatched, and realized he's talking about something else I don't understand) *kiss on the forehead* Disappointed, right?
YR: Yeah... huh? N-no....
GC: I love you...
Last edited by aisu_kurimu on Jan 25th, '06, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.

N@na

Post by N@na » Jan 25th, '06, 19:35

Yes riyumi!!! ^^ i just watched!! ^^
right here : http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca ^_________^
owww so thats what means "saranghe".. i dont remember if Gong Chan say this.. :blink but well i will watch again!! ^^

pinklily

THE KISS!

Post by pinklily » Jan 25th, '06, 19:40

Hi everyone...lol, this is my first post in this forum and i'm soooooo happy it's for this drama. :D

For anyone who wishes to spoil themselves of episode 13...I uploaded
THE KISS
on YOUTUBE! :D

CLICK ON THE CAP TO SEE THE CLIP! :D
^be warned...episode 13 spoiler! :D
Last edited by pinklily on Jan 25th, '06, 19:43, edited 1 time in total.

N@na

Post by N@na » Jan 25th, '06, 19:41

aisu_kurimu wrote:
N@na wrote:OMG!!!!!! What a great episodeo was 13!!!! I loved!!!!!!!
I cry, i laughter...
My rough translations (I put spoiler tags just in case):
YR: ... right? (whatever she said got cut off)
GC: Ju Yoo Rin... Let's do our best at the Company Party (you know, the thing when she was going to be introduced in?) *kiss on the forehead* Disappointed, right?
YR: Yeah... huh? N-no....
GC: I love you...

O_________________O

thanks for this spoiler!!!!! So thats what they saying...
omg.. :cry: Gong chan is soooooooo cute! :cry: :heart:

thanks aisu_kurimu!!!!!!!!

riyumi

Post by riyumi » Jan 25th, '06, 19:43

thanks N@na for the link.

ay_link
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ay_link » Jan 25th, '06, 20:11

alexwinter wrote:According to news report, Lee Dong-wook (25) and Shoo( 25, ex-SES member, born in Japan near Tokyo) are dating right now.
Lee Dong-wook will finish shooting My Girl until Feb, 2 and fly to Phuket to photoshoot for fashion catalogue.
Hmm actually someone translated and said that they met through Eugene because LDW worked with Eugene before (Loving You).
And they gone out for about 10 times, but they haven't met for 3 months now, due to their busy schedule.

So yeah, not really dating as in 'dating' :whistling:

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Jan 25th, '06, 20:19

lol...ay_link...i'm wishfully thinking that it's not true. LDW is tooo cute w/ LDH. :sigh:...oh well, as long as he's happy...doesn't matter who i guess. :D

guess what...i signed up for d-addict! lol...kinda obvious i know. :D

harliey_nick

Post by harliey_nick » Jan 25th, '06, 20:25

ooh fancy seeing u here pinklily :D i was like,ooh i saw pinklily at soompi just now...hehe...

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Jan 25th, '06, 20:26

harliey_nick wrote:ooh fancy seeing u here pinklily :D i was like,ooh i saw pinklily at soompi just now...hehe...

lol...yes...hehe, i just had to share the clip here at d-addicts as well. haha...good to see you here too harliey_nick.

:D

riyumi

Post by riyumi » Jan 25th, '06, 21:51

:D just watched episode 13 (without subtitle haha) this is the best yet, the look on saehyun and jeungwoo's face is just priceless :lol
as far as i understand about this episode, when yoorin's father learned about the grandaughter of the avenuel hotel- he's happy alright, but what i don't understand is if the grand-daughter is really alive then where is she? and how come yoorin doesn't recognize the face of the grand-daughter if they've seen each other when they were little? she should at least recognize her face. and saehyun losts her--she's gonna go more than crazy! haha. and i think jeung gave up on yoorin..the end..next episode? revelations???? :O

cat421

Post by cat421 » Jan 25th, '06, 21:58

Ahhhhhhhhh! I just saw THE KISS!!!!! That was so ROMANTIC!!!!! I could just die! Gosh, totally spoiled myself there but it was worth it! :D Thanks pinklily!

riyumi

Post by riyumi » Jan 25th, '06, 22:16

i just had this thought that if yoorin isn't the real cousin then who is she? and where is she? maybe it's yoorin's friend i don't know her name is it Ji-shin or somethin? the one in the barber shop :unsure: :lol or maybe not. this drama really keeps me thinking :lol

ebony

Post by ebony » Jan 25th, '06, 23:17

thankyou for the clip i can't wait to watch ep13.

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Jan 26th, '06, 00:03

Does anyone have the link to watch eps 13 but not on clubbox??
LIke maybe ysi or youtube??
Pleez i desperately need to watch eps 13! :-(