My Girl (SBS, 2005/6)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 20:19

lol... i saw that ng part... so funny... i agree with la da hae!!!! :P
so heart tearing when ljk cries.... :cry: :cry: :cry: makes me wanna cry too!!! how come ldh can hurt him like that... poor jk... you can come to though the next time you cry :P if he'd only propose to me like that i'd say yes without thinking.. O.o

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 21st, '06, 20:19

"lee dong wook is not ugly or something..."

as much as i love LDW, that line made me laugh! :lol

gahh this bites, lots of ppl are on this thread right now but i have to get to class! i knew i should have brought my laptop on campus!

anyways ill be back later,... and will reply to yalls posts! 8)

nice chatting with you guys! :D

My Girl talk ok?! haha dont brainwash me right now on Goong, im saving that for this weekend! :mrgreen:

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 20:19

ILoveJiroWang wrote:Aww I agree that LJK is a cutie. At first I thought he looked too effeminate, but he grows on you!! :wub:
I wonder why the casting directors always cast really cute actors to play the supporting roles (Like Kim Jung Hoon as Yul in Goong, hehe he's cute too :wub: ) but then they never get the lead girl! I
guess they are made for the audience. :D

Also, is it just me or does it seem like LDH has a little crush on LJK? From the translations of the NG scenes, they seem to flirt a lot. And at the end of the last episode of My Girl, LDH joked that:
if she were Yoo Rin, she would have picked Jeong Woo (just like a lot of people here, hahah)
Lastly, does anyone know if LJK is going to do another drama? I keep seeing him in MVs doing kendo or something. Does anyone know anything about this??
yaa.. like wonbin in autumn in my heart..second hero but he's toooooo hot to be da second :O hehe i wonder why yurin said det too.. is it because in real life ljk is more cuter or macho or sweet than ldw?? hehe mayb ldw looks cute in camere only.. :mrgreen:

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 20:23

huangziwei wrote:lol... i saw that ng part... so funny... i agree with la da hae!!!! :P
so heart tearing when ljk cries.... :cry: :cry: :cry: makes me wanna cry too!!! how come ldh can hurt him like that... poor jk... you can come to though the next time you cry :P if he'd only propose to me like that i'd say yes without thinking.. O.o
hahah me too.. say yes wihout any doubt. da way he's proposed is sweet too.. am giving u my heart as present :wub: plis take care of it.. somethin like dat. plus cutie snowman.. like my avatar :cheers:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 20:27

@TAHgOong: lol... why did that line made you laugh :roll
lol... the only thing i can say to you, dont get too addicted to this thread (or any other threads here at d-addicts....) cause you know what.... i have to study right now!!!! im having an exam tomorrow... but only studied a few paragraphs... guess i'm too lazy to study... either you can say im too addicted... haha

lol.... sooner or later, you'll get brainwashed by goong... hehe...

@emykina: i didnt even like the other male main character... i only like wonbin... btw.. i've seen a few pics of lee da hae and lee jun ki together at pics!!! they make such a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt couple!!!!!! hope they cast the 2 of them again in another tv drama...
and then end up together as well.... :glare: unlike my girl....

edited: if only such a man really existed.... sigh.........
like the snow man as well!!!! omg one of my fav scene!!!!!!!!soooooooo sweeeeeet.... when is someone gonna do that for me... sigh sigh sigh...

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 20:30

haha.. u have exam?? hahaha u r so addicted then.. like me i guess :lol now its 4:30am at my place and i got class tomorrow at 9am in the morning.. haha guess u all can say am addicted too :lol bashyaa!!

ILoveJiroWang

Post by ILoveJiroWang » Mar 21st, '06, 20:37

emykina, I don't know why LDH said it hehe. Maybe LJK is cuter and sweeter to her? And doesn't LDW have a girlfriend? Maybe that's why LDH flirts with LJK more. Does LJK have a girlfriend?

BTW, I like that pic you have as your avatar! So cute!

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 20:37

emykina wrote:haha.. u have exam?? hahaha u r so addicted then.. like me i guess :lol now its 4:30am at my place and i got class tomorrow at 9am in the morning.. haha guess u all can say am addicted too :lol bashyaa!!

O.o 4.30 is like really late.... thats like... even the mice, the ants, the cockroaches are asleeep :lol
but then again... you're not the only... same with me... im also too addicted...
its 9.40pm over here... dont think im gonna get my sleep.... study overnight ><

ILoveJiroWang

Post by ILoveJiroWang » Mar 21st, '06, 20:46

huangziwei, hehe, I agree with you on all your comments about ljk! hehe. I also feel sad when he has all those crying scenes...

I think he's one of the best male criers though. He looks like he's in so much pain... such a great actor! :thumleft: :wub: He's so cute!

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 21st, '06, 20:47

huangziwei wrote:
emykina wrote:haha.. u have exam?? hahaha u r so addicted then.. like me i guess :lol now its 4:30am at my place and i got class tomorrow at 9am in the morning.. haha guess u all can say am addicted too :lol bashyaa!!

O.o 4.30 is like really late.... thats like... even the mice, the ants, the cockroaches are asleeep :lol
hahahaa..nicely said huhh... :P mice?ants? :lol em been thinkin wat ljk or ldw doin now :lol :lol sleepin too? only 1 hr different time with me :lol

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 21st, '06, 20:55

@ILoveJiroWang:
at first ... i thought he cried a little too much... but his crying has his own charms as well... he shows so much pain when he cries.... omg omg omg!!! makes me love ljk even more... hahaha

@emykina: think everyone's sleeping, except for you.... :P
and in my case... everyone is stying right now, except for me.... :lol

WeNwEn426

Post by WeNwEn426 » Mar 21st, '06, 21:15

i loved this series!! there were many times where u laugh then become sad the next second..(or maybe its just me) =P I think LDW is pretty cute after watching this drama :wub: does anyone know where I can watch the NGs? =P thank u!

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 00:02

pinklily,
pinklily wrote:
omo! yes yes YES! his nose...their KISS! lol...him pressing his nose against hers...to say 'i love you' in between...*melts* :w00t: i dun think i've seen any other K-drama where someone does that...kisses the girl, pauses in between to say 'saranghae' while carassing her nose w/ his, and then immediately go right back to kissing... :w00t: :wub: by far my favorite kissing scene ever! it was just soooo perfect! so romantic and passionate...but not in a sexual type of way. it was like the sweetest moment ever...and that was right around Valentine's day too i think...hehe, how perfect that he was in white and she was in pink :P lol, i couldn't tear myself away from my monitor too.. :lol
wahh omg thats the word i was looking for "carass".. i was like that nose! those lips! i would have love to be LDH at that time or anytime she works with LDW. haha....

and really theres never been a kdrama that has done that kind of "i love you" scene?... that scene is the type of thing that us girls only dream of to happen to them in real life!... and to think it was right around vday?! too cute... ughh i should have been a kdrama fan earlier! but seriously when i first saw that scene i must have rewinded it several times and even know i just randomly watch it in awe. haha soo crazily addictive.

ohhh but you know what, what bothers me is that i still havent read the subtitles for the scene right before he kissed her? you know that bit of dialogue he said? because when i watched it on youtube, that little bit was cut off... ill have to check up on that scene again cause it always makes me wonder.
and yes that kissing scene was (taken from a mixture of your words "romantic and passionate...but not in a sexual type of way.... sweetest moment ever" - pretty much it as well as adding giggly comments about LDW's nose and lips. [--didnt feel the need that that was a spoiler^ haha, sorry if anyone gets bothered by that!]

i must talk about those lips later, and find more examples from the show.. posts like these need serious screen caps to go with them! so as to show our point on how HOTT LDW is and how great my girl is! haha

ughh, for some reason...
that calling her to say he misses her part, is very blurry in my memory?! what ep was that? was that when he was at work or something?...
...i guess thats a negative side of watching my girl eps in a row, you get soo excited watching it that you almost forget a whole bunch of the cute parts, but seriously i cant forget the kissing part. :D

pinklily wrote: okay....nuff bout the kissing though...back to LDW sshi...yes yes YES! this man is just soo...wahhhh...HOT! and he doesn't even try to...his SGC was so cool. i loved how his character started out as this all serious/ business minded person, w/ that dry sense of humor...and then once YR steps into his life...he becomes a total romantic...haha...
calling her to say he misses her...and that KISS! who would've thought?! i was soooo uberly pleasantly surprised...hehe... :heart: ...and once you see his character starts smiling and joking more in the series...that smile...to die for! haha...okay, to much fan-girlness here.. :P
but yes, to cut to the chase...I'M IN LOVE W/ THIS MAN TOO! :w00t: :wub:

ohgosh i always do heart those type of characters, where at first they are all serious and and then some comes into their life and changes them for the better! ahh typical pride and prejudice thing, which i love! :wub:

several times in my girl i kept on imaging that LDW would just burst out laughing whenever he was trying to be serious. but like a good actor he kept his cool. 8)

and yess his smiles in my girl!...
gahh how he believes in her lies! haha... and ahh the "ISNT SHE PRETTY SCENES!" :lol

and really if ever id be able to meet/see LDW, he wouldnt have to do anything for me. just looking at him face to face would be overwhelming! hahahah.
:lol

pinklily wrote:
edit: haha...i just re-read your post and saw the 'lips' part...omo! i couldn't agree more. wahhh...so kissable! lol, i'm happy he knows how to put them in to good use...he did so well in his kissing scenes w/ LDH. gahhh...i'm so jealous...they had like
3 kisses too...not to mention all the NGs for them... :w00t:
ohgosh im soo excited yet impatient for this NG youtube vid to load... the only NG scene that i think ive watched was the drunky one... and thank god that had captions in it... didnt they mention that LDW's nose was wet? :lol lmao, haha who cares ill take LDW anyway, runny nose or not... ahahah :lol

bbleticia

Post by bbleticia » Mar 22nd, '06, 02:04

love this drama, one of my favorite dramas so far!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldnt stop laughing... is soo funnie

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 22nd, '06, 02:10

huangziwei wrote:
so heart breaking when ljk thought that he was going to be the first who would find yoo rin but he didnt... so sad... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yeah, I didn't like Jun-ki at first cuz I thought he cried too easily. But he made my heart break for him in that scene too :cry: And I'm starting to notice he actually has a great smile haha. And also after watching parts of the NG special I noticed he and LDH seem to have great chemistry. I like the way they tease each other and they even joked that they should get together on a date sometime! :lol

I actually haven't watched the last episode yet. I can't bear for it to end cuz I know I'll miss My Girl so much.. :cry:

pinklily

Post by pinklily » Mar 22nd, '06, 11:53

^ furelise, i just wanted to say i love your banner! so pretty and very creative...love the font you used. :wub:

and wahhh...i dun know how you can stand it...not finishing the last episode. hehe...although i agree...My Girl is very hard to let go of... actually i'm still rather obsessed w/ it. hehe...letting go hasn't started for me yet eventhough i've finished the drama months ago...there are always repeats of My Girl marathons to enjoy. :lol

Maecy...wahhh...hehe, thanks for responding to my post so thoroughly...i will have to catch up w/ you and reply to this fun post of yours...haha...our favorite topic :wub: . :P

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:11

furelise wrote:
huangziwei wrote:
so heart breaking when ljk thought that he was going to be the first who would find yoo rin but he didnt... so sad... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yeah, I didn't like Jun-ki at first cuz I thought he cried too easily. But he made my heart break for him in that scene too :cry: And I'm starting to notice he actually has a great smile haha. And also after watching parts of the NG special I noticed he and LDH seem to have great chemistry. I like the way they tease each other and they even joked that they should get together on a date sometime! :lol

I actually haven't watched the last episode yet. I can't bear for it to end cuz I know I'll miss My Girl so much.. :cry:
hhaha... you and i are the same then... hehe... i really like ljk that much cause he cried too easily... but now... :wub: im in love hahaha... i sarang junki!! haha...
and he has a great great great great great smile!!!! so chaming... hehee...
whats why i love him :P ldh and ljk together at ng's????? can you give me the link maybe??? i looooooove them together!!! :D
haha... have fun with watching the last ep!!! :P i sure did... hehe...

btw....
I looooooooove the scene when yoo rin and seol gong are alone in the house together!!! when yoo rin getting this fantasy and saying that she'll be responsible or something... hahha... omg... :lol :lol :lol :lol

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:22

ILoveJiroWang wrote:emykina, I don't know why LDH said it hehe. Maybe LJK is cuter and sweeter to her? And doesn't LDW have a girlfriend? Maybe that's why LDH flirts with LJK more. Does LJK have a girlfriend?

hehehe..just notice this..thankyou neway :D
LJK is my boyfriend :wub: :wub: and that makes me his girlfriend :lol :lol

@huangziwei how was ur exam? :D

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:34

pinklily wrote:
omo! yes yes YES! his nose...their KISS! lol...him pressing his nose against hers...to say 'i love you' in between...*melts* :w00t: i dun think i've seen any other K-drama where someone does that...kisses the girl, pauses in between to say 'saranghae' while carassing her nose w/ his, and then immediately go right back to kissing... :w00t: :wub: by far my favorite kissing scene ever! it was just soooo perfect! so romantic and passionate...but not in a sexual type of way. it was like the sweetest moment ever...and that was right around Valentine's day too i think...hehe, how perfect that he was in white and she was in pink :P lol, i couldn't tear myself away from my monitor too.. :lol
:lol :lol :lol i dun think i've seen any other K-drama too.. i think am goona give him BEST KISSING AWARD OF THE YEAR..*melt*

romantic and passionate...but not in a sexual type of way.... sweetest moment ever

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:45

emykina wrote:
ILoveJiroWang wrote:emykina, I don't know why LDH said it hehe. Maybe LJK is cuter and sweeter to her? And doesn't LDW have a girlfriend? Maybe that's why LDH flirts with LJK more. Does LJK have a girlfriend?

hahaha... my exams.... lets eeerm.. not talk about that, shall we?? :whistling:
haha... but if you really wanna know... hehe... i screwed it :glare:
lol.. but i'm doing it over again... hehe.. a second chance...

:blink what do you mean ljk is your bf!!!!!!
at least you can do is share with me.... :P

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:50

huangziwei wrote:
emykina wrote:

hahaha... my exams.... lets eeerm.. not talk about that, shall we?? :whistling:
haha... but if you really wanna know... hehe... i screwed it :glare:
lol.. but i'm doing it over again... hehe.. a second chance...

:blink what do you mean ljk is your bf!!!!!!
at least you can do is share with me.... :P
hahaha.. ok lets divide then ..i take half u take half.. err.. i mean u took the legs n i took the body part :lol :lol
Last edited by emykina on Mar 22nd, '06, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 18:54

evil.......... evil......... :glare:

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:23

furelise,
my face was sorta like this: :unsure: @ Jun-ki when i first saw him on my girl.. that whole fighting scene cracked me up :lol ...but after time I did begin to like Jun-ki and i thought he was pretty cute whenever he smiled! :mrgreen:

Though I'm a little bothered at that whole mascara thing,...but whatever works with him and makes him cuter :lol

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:27

TAHgOong wrote:furelise,
my face was sorta like this: :unsure: @ Jun-ki when i first saw him on my girl.. that whole fighting scene cracked me up :lol ...but after time I did begin to like Jun-ki and i thought he was pretty cute whenever he smiled! :mrgreen:

Though I'm a little bothered at that whole mascara thing,...but whatever works with him and makes him cuter :lol

dont you think his smile is killing????????? if there was such a thing as an army with girls instead of guys..... ljk only has to smile... and a whole 10.000 army of girls are dead without any force... haha

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:27

emykina and huangziwei,
aww both of your comments of splitting up ljk reminded me of the
snowman spliting scene :-(

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:31

TAHgOong wrote:emykina and huangziwei,
aww both of your comments of splitting up ljk reminded me of the
snowman spliting scene :-(

omg omg omg omg omg!!!!
i found that scene soooo heart tearing!!!! my poor jun ki!!!! he looked sooooo sad, so hurt.... like when the snowman broke, was as if jun ki's heart was torn into pieces.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: my poor jun ki.....

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:31

huangziwei,
hahah yeah sure but i would probably die even harder if it was LDW's smile... :wub: hahaha :lol

thank you casting directors for picking such good looking guys with great smiles!! :thumleft:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:35

@TAHgOong: haha... indeeed!!! dont you think korean actors all have a beautiful killing smile???? for example....
lee jun ki (killing smile)
lee dong wook (very cute smile)
kim jung hoon (goong---> yul) (very killing and very very pretty smile)
joo ji hoon (goong---> shin) (charming smile)

hmmm.... more to add to this list?! haha

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:40

hahaha.. how bout wonbin smile?? :D *melt*

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:41

emykina wrote:hahaha.. how bout wonbin smile?? :D *melt*
killing.... just killing... :wub: :roll :whistling:

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 20:55

sunny,
gahh..id soo comment more on your smiling list, but im worried that we might be gettin too offtopic (because two of those guys arent in my girl) :unsure: .. there should be a thread here somewhere about randomly spazzing about facial features of kdrama actors. :mrgreen:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:02

maecy
lol... true... why do we always get off topic...
its becoming a bad bad habit :D
im hungry btw... havent eat for 13 hours now...

but anyway... lets get back to my gorgeous jun ki and your oh-so-hot lee dong wook... hehehe

emykina

Post by emykina » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:09

we get off topic becoz we watched many many k-drama :D and then get addicted to them :wub:
Last edited by emykina on Mar 23rd, '06, 10:22, edited 1 time in total.

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 22nd, '06, 21:16

sunny! girl go and eat! my mom just made me a banana spilt sundae! :D

hahah i dont consider my love--craziness for my girl a bad thing... :lol

im just a beginner in watching kdramas but ive known about them for a long time... i would have never guess that i would get soo into my girl or yet alone any kdrama... :whistling:

i have this sudden urge to watch...
FH
my brother has an original copy of it but im soo afraid that i may loose my girl craze if i start watching a new yet old kdrama... but this my girl craze for me is probably goin to stick around for a LONG TIME :mrgreen:

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 23rd, '06, 02:28

pinklily wrote:^ furelise, i just wanted to say i love your banner! so pretty and very creative...love the font you used. :wub:

and wahhh...i dun know how you can stand it...not finishing the last episode. hehe...although i agree...My Girl is very hard to let go of... actually i'm still rather obsessed w/ it. hehe...letting go hasn't started for me yet eventhough i've finished the drama months ago...there are always repeats of My Girl marathons to enjoy. :lol
Thanks, pinklily! So sweet of you... I'm glad you like my banner! :lol

Hehe I guess it helps that I've got other dramas to distract me. And also, one of the dramas I'm watchin now, Ichi Ritoru no Namida, is very sad. Therefore I need MG and Yoo Rin to balance things out! Seeing Yoo Rin's smile just cheers me up again! :D
huangziwei wrote: hhaha... you and i are the same then... hehe... i really like ljk that much cause he cried too easily... but now... :wub: im in love hahaha... i sarang junki!! haha...
and he has a great great great great great smile!!!! so chaming... hehee...
whats why i love him :P ldh and ljk together at ng's????? can you give me the link maybe??? i looooooove them together!!! :D
haha... have fun with watching the last ep!!! :P i sure did... hehe...

btw....
I looooooooove the scene when yoo rin and seol gong are alone in the house together!!! when yoo rin getting this fantasy and saying that she'll be responsible or something... hahha... omg... :lol :lol :lol :lol
huangziwei, I got that NG special at yycaf clubbox. I think it was the "Good Morning" special :unsure:

Hehe yes I love that scene too! Love the way LDW was bawling under the blanket.. like Yoo Rin had violated him haha!
:rofl:
TAHgOong wrote:furelise,

Omg mascara?! I didn't notice that.... now that's too weird for a guy :blink

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 24th, '06, 07:50

furelise wrote: Hehe yes I love that scene too! Love the way LDW was bawling under the blanket.. like Yoo Rin had violated him haha! :rofl:

aww what ep or clip is that violating thing? i want to see pls :mrgreen:

yeah i read it somewhere that he wears mascara? and then i saw those bts and i was like "ohh uhh ok i guess :roll whatever makes you look good :mrgreen: !"

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 24th, '06, 07:59

Jun Ki wears mascara??!! :blink

Hmm...i guess it's okay. he's in showbiz after all. :mrgreen:

Actually, I'm jealous because my lashes are too short! hahahah.

I like him though, Lee Jun Ki.

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Mar 24th, '06, 09:18

TAHgOong wrote:
furelise wrote: Hehe yes I love that scene too! Love the way LDW was bawling under the blanket.. like Yoo Rin had violated him haha! :rofl:

yeah i read it somewhere that he wears mascara? and then i saw those bts and i was like "ohh uhh ok i guess :roll whatever makes you look good :mrgreen: !"
That scene is from one of the episodes (sorry I can't recall exactly which) where Yoo Rin had this fantasy:
That she and Gong Chan slept together. She was all smug about it & said she will take responsibilty for it. While GC was hiding under the blanket and bawling his eyes out haha! XD
Totally hilarious! :lol

TAHgOong

Post by TAHgOong » Mar 24th, '06, 09:24

gahh really?! :mrgreen: i think i saw something like that, but i totally forgot... i guess thats what happens when your rushing to watch all the eps in a day and half! ohh i must find and watch that episode again!... hhmm its probably in the eps 1-8 at least right? :whistling:

huangziwei

Post by huangziwei » Mar 24th, '06, 14:20

maecy!!!!!!!!!! give me your banana split sundaeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
hmmm... cant really remember that ep... cause it was a short scene... :lol

furelise: thx for the link... but it didnt work :unsure:
"Hehe yes I love that scene too! Love the way LDW was bawling under the blanket.. like Yoo Rin had violated him haha!"
hahaha... yepyepyep.... that scene was hilarious... almost fell on the floor of laughing... hehe :lol :P

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Mar 25th, '06, 23:51

I just finished watching this....phew what a jamm packed last episode XD This tops full house even....

For those who've seen the ending....is Gong Chan's real cousin really the girl from you-know-where? And her husband....didn't they play a couple in you-know-what?

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 29th, '06, 00:26

furelise wrote:
TAHgOong wrote:

That scene is from one of the episodes (sorry I can't recall exactly which) where Yoo Rin had this fantasy:
That she and Gong Chan slept together. She was all smug about it & said she will take responsibilty for it. While GC was hiding under the blanket and bawling his eyes out haha! XD
Totally hilarious! :lol
I LOVE THAT SCENE TOO! Actually, I love all the little scenarios that they come up with in their heads like:
when Yoo Rin was imagining Gong Chan as her real cousin and she was making him eat all the food and asking him to buy her new clothes. LOL. I couldn't stop laughing. But that scene under the covers is the best!!!

sejabin

Post by sejabin » Mar 29th, '06, 00:34

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this series! :wub:

One of my favorite scenes was:
when Gong Chan kissed Yoo Rin for the first time. They were walking in the snow and he kissed her and said, sarang ha yo .

*tears of joy* The way he kissed her, with his eyes closed, and the way he said I love you was just so sincere. :cry: My heart was just...so happy. I can't even explain it properly. GAH! Anyway, that scene was... :wub: :wub: :wub:

cyberkid1987

Post by cyberkid1987 » Mar 29th, '06, 06:25

Yeah! Cool series... Before I watch this drama, Full House was the best drama I've ever watched.... Now this way too cool from Full House... Well done and congrats for the casts... Cool people with cool drama.... :thumright:

boltar

Post by boltar » Mar 30th, '06, 06:03

For the bittorrent | clubbox challenged, you can view the episodes from here:

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=schizoar&page=13

kinda weak though due to its buffering and whatnot:

chunkie munkie

Post by chunkie munkie » Mar 30th, '06, 15:55

I'm hoping this is good....
This will be my 2nd K drama.... I never thought to watch these before since I don't know Korean...but after Samsoon... I'm dying for more romantic comedy....

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Mar 30th, '06, 15:59

chunkie munkie wrote:I'm hoping this is good....
This will be my 2nd K drama.... I never thought to watch these before since I don't know Korean...but after Samsoon... I'm dying for more romantic comedy....
If you are a romantic comedy fan, you have to go for other K-dramas like Full House, Delightful Girl Choon Hyang(which is interrelated with My Girl especially when it's directed by the same director =), Save the Last Dance for Me, Wonderful Life... so many others... and you must go for Goong~ :wub:

Xiah's_Babe

Post by Xiah's_Babe » Mar 31st, '06, 01:14

Ok, the funny scenes, they're all funny because they're all her weird imaginations, but the one I love the best are the ones where it was near the end episodes:
and those tourists were trying to figure out how Gong Chang and Yoo Rin knew each other, and they have the scene where he's acting like a little dork and she's a bad-@$$(don't know if I can spell the actual word here...), rebellious girl and he comes and tells her to go back home and she just tells him to shut up, and then she starts hitting him, and he tells her to stop and then starts crying, or the other one where she's got all the money and he's a player that just wants more of her money.
I also like the brother and sister's ideas of what could happen between them:
like they find out that they're actually cousins, and they come up with these weird ideas similar to drama ideas and goes, wait but then maybe the grandpa might say that Gong Chan's adopted, and then Yoo Rin starts coughing and goes, "The thing is, I don't have much time left." And Gong Chan goes, "No. No. NO!!!" And the sister hits the brother on the head and yells at him that nobody likes those endings, and he just yells that that's usually how they go.
Sorry, but forgot the siblings' name, they were cute though, when he was sewing the orange. XP

rakuz

Post by rakuz » Apr 1st, '06, 03:20

loved this series...didnt get bored at any time, loved every moment...it was very funny :lol from beginning to end...well kinda sad towards the end :cry: but happy ending :D ...
i liked the "obvious song" that was cute...and the snowglobes and the snowman etc...i loved everything!! :wub:

tnguyet

Post by tnguyet » Apr 1st, '06, 22:11

Ohmygoodness, I just finished watchng My Girl about 10 minutes ago and I felt as though the whole drama from beginning to end was VERY good.
I was laughing so hard when I saw the two actors from Delightful Girl Chun Hyang *sigh*.
I can't believe it's over...unfortunately I can't leave it on my computer for ever cause it's taking up alot of space. The best parts of the series was when Yoo Rin or Gong Chan started imaging things hehehe. Aside from, there was the karaoke part with Ju Yoo Rin in episode 4. This episode has surely taken the #1 spot for my most favourite romantic comedy hehe.

chunkie munkie

Post by chunkie munkie » Apr 1st, '06, 22:40

I'm in the process of getting Goong and My Girl ....
Seeding is kinda difficult that's all..
but thanks for the recommendations...

Ah... I would love to have a bf w/Sam Shik's characteristics... so obnoxious, yet soo sweet...

*sigh*

junebaby

Post by junebaby » Apr 3rd, '06, 03:00

My Girl still could not top Sassy Girl Chun Hyang.
But, there's something charming about it..something special. Yeah, Lee Da hae did overacted especially in the beginning but that's okay..I expected a lot from this drama after reading so many good reviews and in the end.. found it sweet and heartwarming.

Of course all the leads are gorgeous especially Gong Chan :roll and Lee Jun Ki is hot :mrgreen: but its Lee Da Hae who is so memorable. She gets to be really annoying at times but its great acting all the way and when she cries..man..its breaks my heart :cry:
Don't miss this !!! :roll

fuzzielitlpanda

Post by fuzzielitlpanda » Apr 3rd, '06, 03:20

Hello everyone new member here but I just finished watching "My Girl" and I thought it was great! I love the part in one of the last few eps where they went through different scenarios of how Gong Chan and Yoo Rin could be related. Up till that part, I was expecting the typical ending of a real sibling relationship or some sort of illness. I'm so glad that this wasn't the case!

Anyways, for those who have completed the series, i was wondering if it would be possible to save a segment of an episode into an audio format? More specifically, in EP 13 at about 20 minutes into it, Yoo Rin and Gong Chan are talking a walk and Too Rin ends up singing a very cute song while Gong Chan sits on the bench and listens. I would LOVE to save this part i thought it was the cutest thing in the world

yulseya

Post by yulseya » Apr 3rd, '06, 03:46

some say it's overacting, but i think it's being totally in character. i'd rather sit through LDH's 'overacting' than HCY's underacting in Delightful Girl. hahahah, but i digged both dramas, just can't bring myself to think of HCY as a good actress is all. thank god Myung Rong could act, hahah, the same type of overexpressions i love in Yoo Rin too. great acting imo. lively and fun. :cheers: hahah, Ju Yoo Rin can scam me anyday! 8)

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 3rd, '06, 04:02

this is only like my 3rd K Drama...and I am completely in love with what I've seen so far.....I was so looking for something funny to watch and didn't want to wait for the next KSOTM....I can't believe how no one has yet nominated this series for KSOTM...but now I really don't want the series to end cuz I am so enjoying the series... I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to finishing it and watching the special since I've just got the subs for the special...

*end note...if anyone likes this series should see "My Name is Sam Soon Kim" it's funny too and an unusual person to play the main chairacter..but I like it too..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for those who are uploading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Apr 3rd, '06, 04:08

just found this clip..

Lee DaHae won an award for her role as YooRin..

yulseya

Post by yulseya » Apr 3rd, '06, 04:25

chitato_80 wrote:just found this clip..

Lee DaHae won an award for her role as YooRin..

i saw this award show. doesn't make sense to me that she won in 2005 when My Girl just started around that time. weird. i hope she wins for 2006 though. the girl deserves it! :salut:

tinan

Post by tinan » Apr 4th, '06, 07:17

i finished this series about a month ago...i was lagughing my hearts out...this is the series that i fell in love with lee dong wook ;)

tampopo24

Post by tampopo24 » Apr 5th, '06, 13:45

i would like to begin this drama but i've got some problems with bittorent recently (i take me 2days or more to download an episode :cussing: ) so i wonder if someone could tell me if i can download them with direct link on some website :mrgreen:

clauric

Post by clauric » Apr 5th, '06, 18:43

^there some LQ version of megauploads posted in te MY GIRL THREAD at soompi..

also u can try dl from clubbox..

yukisano

Post by yukisano » Apr 6th, '06, 07:53

this drama was so much fun. i think lee da hae is so pretty.

tampopo24

Post by tampopo24 » Apr 6th, '06, 08:07

thanks clauric, i will go see that immediately :-)

myke

Post by myke » Apr 8th, '06, 15:31

:lol :lol :lol
Best Korean Drama i ever watch !!!!!!

v_k_n

Post by v_k_n » Apr 10th, '06, 17:25

Calling all "My Girl" lovers...Need some feedback please...

I wanna get the boxset, but what's the difference between 6 & 8 dvd version???Subtitle quality???Thanks guys.

dramaqueen12

My Girl

Post by dramaqueen12 » Apr 10th, '06, 19:34

The more I looked at Yoo-rin, she looks quite similar with Kim Sam-Soon.. with skinny version..
:mrgreen:

dyc121

Post by dyc121 » Apr 10th, '06, 22:11

i loved it!! its so funny. =D

does anybody know where i can download the OST?
thanx

clauric

Post by clauric » Apr 11th, '06, 07:45

v_k_n wrote:Calling all "My Girl" lovers...Need some feedback please...

I wanna get the boxset, but what's the difference between 6 & 8 dvd version???Subtitle quality???Thanks guys.
im not understanding ur question..

what's the 6 & 8-where did u get this figures?

v_k_n

Post by v_k_n » Apr 11th, '06, 16:42

clauric wrote:
v_k_n wrote:Calling all "My Girl" lovers...Need some feedback please...

im not understanding ur question..

what's the 6 & 8-where did u get this figures?
Clauric:

Let me clarify. The numbers are in reference to the dvds in each boxset. The 6 dvd one is also the one advertised on this page, and will be released in 1-2 weeks. the 8 dvd one has been out. I am wondering about the content difference and sub quality of each. Sorry for the ambiguity.

clauric

Post by clauric » Apr 12th, '06, 00:12

the 8 dvd that has been out is the bootleg/pirated version from china..

the 6 dvd that is preordered is the korean ORIGINAL VERSION..this one is more expensive because it's the original version...

in terms of subtitles..
the one that has been out has terrible english subtitles..my friend has this copy--and all along she htough GC n YR were cousins becoz for some odd reason YR's dad told the GF (yeah WTF! rite hehehelol)...

the preordred one--i dunno yet..since SBS is releasing it they a reputation to have average subs compare to BITWIN n YESASIA..but they r nothing like the engrish subs like the one from china..

and also keep in mind--the preordred dvd hav some extra goodies!

boredangel

MY girl subtitle

Post by boredangel » Apr 12th, '06, 10:23

clauric: i wish to preorder my girl in yesasia too...however, im afraid that the english subtitle is bad...have you by any chance purchase kdramas with eng. sub. at yesasia?

i agree the one made in china cannot be understood.

clauric

Post by clauric » Apr 12th, '06, 10:52

yesasia is an online store--i bought dramas before in YA..n yeah they don't sell "the so called bootleg versions that come out right after the series just ended (the ones with awful translations)
the one who is producing the dvd is SBS..sbs has a reputation of doing an "ok" job..i guess they need to improve their grammar/sp corrections...but they r nothing compared to the "engrish" subs..ppl just complained sbs produced subs because we r paying lots of money n the subs should be proofread before they release it..
but lovers in paris had good subs..so yeah we just have to buy it in order to figure it out..n keep in my mind this is a region 3 dvd.n the pros of getting this version are the extra stuff like behind the scenes etc..
if this was produced by BITWIN--most likely the subs would be good since bitwin is very reliable in terms of subbing..
also--there is the YA entertainment who also produced their own US version--the english subs will be good since they r for american speakers/audience--(fyi--after the sbs release--the YA us version of my girl will be available in the summer)however--there would be no behind the scenes, ngs, etc like the one produced by SBS..

tinan

Post by tinan » Apr 12th, '06, 11:03

OMG!!!!! <3 i so heart my girl......i heart lee dong wook