Really Really Like (MBC, 2006) with Eugene

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Shorty

Really Really Like (MBC, 2006) with Eugene

Post by Shorty » Jan 29th, '06, 07:07

Combined news from Hankooki and My Daily.
http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2 ... 658390.htm
http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html ... 1159161110
Credit(s): Asianfanatics and Soompi

Eugene Kim
Image Image

Lee Min Ki
Image Image

1/24/06 - Lee Min Ki and Eugene Kim will star in the new MBC drama, Really Really Like (진짜 진짜 좋아해)[i/]. Min Ki plays the role of Nam Bong Gi who is a bodyguard working in the Presidential Residence of Chungwadae (청와대). He has a carefree personality and is known to be handsome. Eugene plays a chef working in Chungwadae, who's name is Yu Bong Soon. The two characters will become roommates that had a bad start. They are always bickering. But as time goes by, they started to fall in love unknowingly. There will also be a love triangle with Min Ki, Bong Soon and the president's son. This drama is scheduled to be aired in April.

If anyone has any other news on this topic, please feel free to share! xD I will gladly appreciate it. =]
Last edited by Shorty on Mar 12th, '06, 01:09, edited 1 time in total.

onoturtle
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by onoturtle » Jan 29th, '06, 07:45

yay! another eugene drama. i can't wait :D

daalig

Post by daalig » Jan 29th, '06, 08:06

Another yay! Looking forward to this. Plotline seems simple, but I like em like that!

fivemagic

New series.......

Post by fivemagic » Feb 2nd, '06, 23:04

Is this a NEW series with Eugene? I really like her acting and she is really pretty. I hope this new series will be as good as her other ones. She looks really good with any guy. If anybody knows the spoilers for this series, would you please post it here. Thank you very much for responding.

mystic818

Post by mystic818 » Feb 28th, '06, 00:02

Does anyone know when this is going to air? I assume it will show up on D-A soon after that date. Looking forward to this new Eugene drama! I really liked her in Wonderful Life and Save the last dance for me! :-)

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Feb 28th, '06, 00:03

mystic818 wrote:Does anyone know when this is going to air? I assume it will show up on D-A soon after that date. Looking forward to this new Eugene drama! I really liked her in Wonderful Life and Save the last dance for me! :-)
Survey says: Actually read the first post before asking questions that have already been answered. Lazy people....

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Feb 28th, '06, 00:04

Eugene had a snowboard accident,so this drama might be without her. :unsure: I guess that makes it less interesting for a lot of people.

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Feb 28th, '06, 03:59

are you serious? (i thought eugene couldn't snowboard.. oh well, i guess that is why she got hurt.) i hope she recovers before this drama starts filming lol. i'm really looking forward to another drama starring her. xPP

h3rl1n4

Post by h3rl1n4 » Mar 1st, '06, 22:13

I can't wait to watch this drama. Does anybody know when this drama is aired?

cucumber

Post by cucumber » Mar 4th, '06, 03:03

Omg he is hot....dang...i cannot wait to see this one.....the story seems obvious...but well....pretty coolll

2_amyish

Post by 2_amyish » Mar 9th, '06, 11:37

Eugene is he that guy, thats picture up top?? wut drama is he in?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Mar 9th, '06, 11:39

2_amyish wrote:Eugene is he that guy, thats picture up top?? wut drama is he in?
Eugene is not the guy,lol Eugene is the main girl in the drama :roll

ccha7

Post by ccha7 » Mar 9th, '06, 12:55

euyy..another drama by sweet eugene huh...can't wait to watch her new drama.i fall for her for the first look in WL.lol. then start looking backward for her previous drama LDIWM...omg,my tears keep falling down especially the last episode.i just miz her first drama "loving you"(no seed).dunno whether worth watching not?
hope this new drama as good as previous one.btw, who's gonna rip this drama this time?a thousand thanx in advance for those who rip n subbed it...GBU.lol.

see u then in april eugene...can't describe her..she's just perfect.

2_amyish

Post by 2_amyish » Mar 9th, '06, 13:42

LOL.. OOOOOOO.. icicic.. cuz too me, that name seems like a guys name sho yea..

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Mar 12th, '06, 00:54

lol. yea, eugene is typically a guy's name. hmm i guess i should put up a picture of eugene for those who does not know who she is. =]

oh right, and eugene is not going to be replaced. lol. she's just going to start filming a little later than the other actors. =]

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Mar 12th, '06, 15:55

sounds like a typical korean romantic comedy... but i'll probably watch it cuz it souns funny.

HopelessxRomantic

Post by HopelessxRomantic » Mar 13th, '06, 00:41

Hey thats guy is from GOong. Hes the mean friend right?

kookieazn

Post by kookieazn » Mar 13th, '06, 00:44

HopelessxRomantic wrote:Hey thats guy is from GOong. Hes the mean friend right?
nope it is some other guy

captain-nippon

Post by captain-nippon » Mar 27th, '06, 01:28

I hope this new drama is a lot better than the last piece of craps she was in. I mean craps when i say craps.....

i just can't fathom anyone would want to work on a scrpt like Wonderful Life...I am begining to question Eugene abilities to understand a good script from a bad script...

Or is Eugene like most of the other young korean actresses wanna be, be in as many dramas as possible if it's a bad ONE...

Did you say Eugene character is a chef? damn that sound original already......Let me guess she fall in love with ONE RICH guy and the other guy is a POOR DUDE...

gezzz, i haven't watch the drama yet, and I already know the plot of the drama... I am goodzzzz

charmedjean83
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by charmedjean83 » Mar 30th, '06, 15:57

there are clips of this drama on their official site at mbc.. Eugene has a country accent.. kinda cute~

here's a pic of the press release [img]http://imgnews.naver.com/image/108/2006 ... 6100_1.jpg[/img]

*naver

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Mar 30th, '06, 16:04

Wonderful Life & Save the Last Dance for Me was 2 of the good K-dramas which Eugene acted in, so I'm really looking forward to this one! :D

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Mar 30th, '06, 22:45

hey that guy's pretty cute. his smile reminds me of rain's smile! xD hehe.

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 31st, '06, 08:05

this drama look good ..
i hope to see it sooooooooon..

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Mar 31st, '06, 08:24

eh i can't wait the drama.probably i am rooting for the president's son because he looks cuter?

this drama reminds me of my love patzzi.

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Apr 4th, '06, 22:17

hmm does anyone know the actual release date?

jyi41

Post by jyi41 » Apr 5th, '06, 05:17

This drama starts 4/8 and will air on Saturday and Sunday night

vang2k

Post by vang2k » Apr 8th, '06, 22:40

The first episode is out! Going to dl it from clubbox soon. :lol

charmedjean83
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by charmedjean83 » Apr 13th, '06, 05:55

wow~ i love the 1st 2 episodes of this drama~~~~~~~ wahahahaha~~~~~ ^______^

i can't wait for the next 2 episodes this weekend~~~ =D

pegster & I have subbed the series (hardsub) and is uploading it via BT.. please help us seed it =D

xxxAnaxxx

Post by xxxAnaxxx » Apr 13th, '06, 06:03

I think the main guy is cuter then the president son. Thank, god he's the lead. I think Eugene choice of drama is pretty good considering Save the last dance for me and Wonderful Life is 2 of the best drama I have eva seen so far.

Deedlith

Post by Deedlith » Apr 13th, '06, 16:42

I agree with xxxAnaxxx ^^
I'm actually downloading "Loving You" which was the first drama she acted in ^^ but there's not a lot of seed so it's difficult to download...
Probably going to take more than a month...
Anyway this one looks really really funny ^^
and the way she talks in it, like a true country pumpkin is hilarious ^^
Too bad Obsessed crew only did sub the mq version....
Fortunatly i'll be learning korean starting from next year ^^ i 'll be able to see it with the hq version ^^ [ never watch an mq or lq version is my prerogative lol]

Eugene rules!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Apr 13th, '06, 16:48

Cant wait to see another Eugene drama, she's really good :)

ccha7

Post by ccha7 » Apr 13th, '06, 16:54

Deedlith wrote:I agree with xxxAnaxxx ^^
I'm actually downloading "Loving You" which was the first drama she acted in ^^ but there's not a lot of seed so it's difficult to download...
Probably going to take more than a month...
Anyway this one looks really really funny ^^
and the way she talks in it, like a true country pumpkin is hilarious ^^
Too bad Obsessed crew only did sub the mq version....
Fortunatly i'll be learning korean starting from next year ^^ i 'll be able to see it with the hq version ^^ [ never watch an mq or lq version is my prerogative lol]

Eugene rules!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
i would say that loving you is not as great as wonderful life n save the last dance.i got all of them..if you need seeders for loving you maybe i'll try to seed, coz i m eugene's fan as well :salut:

Deedlith

Post by Deedlith » Apr 14th, '06, 01:24

Thank you very much ^^ :wub: :wub: :wub:

closet_queen

Post by closet_queen » Apr 20th, '06, 12:17

can i just ask...
the couple that is being paired up in this drama series if eugene and lee min ki?
not eugene and the president's son?
also, PM me what you guys think the ending will be. i wanna know before i start downloading this series. :-) thanks!

myke

Post by myke » Apr 20th, '06, 16:05

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I Really Really Love U

Kim Soo Lea

Post by Kim Soo Lea » Apr 20th, '06, 22:20

can't wait to see it!

Kae

Post by Kae » Apr 21st, '06, 04:43

Waah another Eugene drama! Looking forward to this!

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 21st, '06, 06:34

This drama is just too funny..Especially Eugene..Her accent was just too cute/funny that I cannot stop laughing everytime she opens her mouth..Plus that whole, my butt feel weird scene was just hahahaaha :lol :lol :lol ..Cannot wait till ep3+ gets subbed.

pooh_90

Post by pooh_90 » Apr 29th, '06, 03:24

I was trying to finhd the link for the sub in the subtitle forum, but I couldn't find it. Can someone please give me the exact link? Thx ^_^

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Apr 29th, '06, 03:26

pooh_90 wrote:I was trying to finhd the link for the sub in the subtitle forum, but I couldn't find it. Can someone please give me the exact link? Thx ^_^
Its hardsubbed :) :D

unpretty

Post by unpretty » Apr 29th, '06, 06:30

is the hardsubbed file clear? its only 300+ mb right?

ccha7

Post by ccha7 » Apr 29th, '06, 09:13

hey...does anyone gonna soft sub this drama...coz i am DLing 700mb version...doesn't matter with the time,as long as someone sub it, so that i can continue DLing this version.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Apr 29th, '06, 09:36

ccha7 wrote:hey...does anyone gonna soft sub this drama...coz i am DLing 700mb version...doesn't matter with the time,as long as someone sub it, so that i can continue DLing this version.
nobody's going to soft sub this as it'\s already hardsubbed by team ObSESsed, everyone's been asking them whether they'd have it in softsubs,but they want to keep it hardsubbed ^^ (to save credits and stuff u know )
so sorry,I guess you shouldn't download the raws and just wait until they released the subbed episodes :)

iostream

Post by iostream » May 1st, '06, 03:00

I hope this will be better than "Wonderful Life" which was awful :glare: .

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » May 1st, '06, 03:10

unpretty wrote:is the hardsubbed file clear? its only 300+ mb right?
Yeap, it's pretty clear :-) Of course definitely not as good quality as the 700MB one, but it's still watchable :D

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » May 1st, '06, 09:50

iostream wrote:I hope this will be better than "Wonderful Life" which was awful :glare: .
I loved "Wonderful Life" :blink
in wonderful life everything happened so fast in the first few episodes which made it enjoyable,but with this one,I've watched the first 2 episodes and nothing major happened and then started episode 3 and it's still almost the same thing,apart from a few changes....ah well I hope it gets better cuz I'm liking the leads ^^

iostream

Post by iostream » May 2nd, '06, 04:19

CraZyaH wrote:
iostream wrote:I hope this will be better than "Wonderful Life" which was awful :glare: .
I loved "Wonderful Life" :blink
in wonderful life everything happened so fast in the first few episodes which made it enjoyable,but with this one,I've watched the first 2 episodes and nothing major happened and then started episode 3 and it's still almost the same thing,apart from a few changes....ah well I hope it gets better cuz I'm liking the leads ^^
I agree with you that the first few episodes are enjoyable, but only the first few. I had to fast forward through some scenes just to see the ending because I felt they were repetitive :pale: . I agree there were some good scenes, but they don't overcome the bad story development. It has nothing to do with Eugene because I loved her in "Save the Last Dance for Me" aka "Last Dance is with Me" where she was awesome :wub: . In my opinion, "Save the Last Dance for Me" is much much better than "Wonderful Life". I've never fast forwarded any scenes in that drama :cheers: . And it seems from you description of "Really Really Like", it will be "Really Really Boring"? Yea, I hope that drama will improve as it hasn't ended as you said. Thx for the info.

Nic-

Post by Nic- » May 2nd, '06, 05:42

do you have OST of this drama , i really really like the song name "ariang" , eu is very cute in this

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » May 2nd, '06, 07:19

From the pace of the drama, it looks like this could be one of those that might end up being 30epis or more, but that's how most weekend dramas are, especially at that timeslot. Just take a look at KBS' weekend dramas.

But I feel the reason why the pace seems slower than usual (I loved the 1st 4 epis, ep 5-6 were not the best, but things picked up in ep 7-8 and will continue to do so from previews for ep 9-10...I mean, who would have thought it would take about 9 epis before she'll become a chef at the Blue House) is because of Eugene's accident, which not only delayed the airing of the drama by a week but also altered how the beginning epis were going to be. I think I "read" an article that mentioned that Eugene's arm will be "completely" healed by the start of May.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » May 2nd, '06, 18:42

creidesca wrote:I mean, who would have thought it would take about 9 epis before she'll become a chef at the Blue House) is because of Eugene's accident, which not only delayed the airing of the drama by a week but also altered how the beginning epis were going to be. I think I "read" an article that mentioned that Eugene's arm will be "completely" healed by the start of May.
omg! so she only became a chef by episode 9?????? man! and I thought she'd be one by episode 4!
hmm.. is she living the security dude yet or have any of them even started to like the other?
I don't mind spoilers :mrgreen:

Shorty

Post by Shorty » May 3rd, '06, 03:44

actually, i really enjoyed the first few episodes. although nothing special happened during that period of time, it was still really amusing to me. i've only watched up to episode 4, and that to me, was the funniest episode. i'm looking forward to ep.5, because i believe that it will be just as funny as ep.4. x]

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » May 7th, '06, 11:11

You think that Lee Min Ki is cute? Ewwwwwwwww..... and he even over acts in this drama. I don't know how the drama is but Eugene is better with the doctor guy.

The first few eps are just so so... I am hoping that it will get better as it goes on... :whistling:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » May 7th, '06, 12:09

Heck, download all episodes from Obssessed team but never watched them. After reading some post. It seems that I've missed a lot. Have to catch up the pace quickly lol

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » May 8th, '06, 11:05

Things are moving along! EP 9-10 was wonderful, with great character development.

As for someone's comment as to Lee Min Ki over acting, I personally feel he's doing a great job at it, because that is how his character is supposed to be, childish, spoiled and goodness he even has the quick talking/stuttering part down to a T whenever his character is upset at someone. But if one puts aside his childish/obnoxious behavior, there is also a sensitive side to this President's bodyguard.

wing0219

Post by wing0219 » May 8th, '06, 12:13

KoreanMania wrote:
unpretty wrote:is the hardsubbed file clear? its only 300+ mb right?
Yeap, it's pretty clear :-) Of course definitely not as good quality as the 700MB one, but it's still watchable :D
Would you or anyones tell me where to get 300+ MB with hardubs ? My girl friend will love this drama . Thanks you all ! :cheers:

wing0219

Post by wing0219 » May 8th, '06, 12:15

Jeremiah wrote:Heck, download all episodes from Obssessed team but never watched them. After reading some post. It seems that I've missed a lot. Have to catch up the pace quickly lol
Hi Jeremiah ! Would you give me the link so I can get it for my girlfriend? Thanks!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » May 9th, '06, 17:19

wing0219 wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:Heck, download all episodes from Obssessed team but never watched them. After reading some post. It seems that I've missed a lot. Have to catch up the pace quickly lol
Hi Jeremiah ! Would you give me the link so I can get it for my girlfriend? Thanks!
Ep 1-5 At obsessed crew clubbox dude. All hardsub: http://clubbox.co.kr/sesalways

JenBell

Post by JenBell » May 12th, '06, 07:42

depression...no softsubs...kool...I can understand why...sorry...just got to 700mb epi 10 downloaded before I noticed it. Great...downloaded 6Gbs of nothing then...

enuyasha

Post by enuyasha » May 17th, '06, 06:52

Lee Min Ki is soo annoying I just want to punch him.

I've seen up till ep5 thanks to obSESsed Fansub.

I'm going to stop watching it cuz by the end of ep5 you know how the story is going to unfold.
I bet you Eugene is the daughter of the president so then the doctor and her can't get together.

Then probably, the annoying Lee Min Ki (the bodyguard) somehow falls in love with eugene...
Then it'll drag on for a few eps then someone dies.

I'm just guessing at the last part LOL.

Maybe it's just me, I'm getting sick and tired of all these kdramas.

I wrote a little rant on the Things I've Noticed from Kdramas Thread.

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » May 17th, '06, 15:47

enuyasha wrote:Lee Min Ki is soo annoying I just want to punch him.

I'm going to stop watching it cuz by the end of ep5 you know how the story is going to unfold.
I bet you Eugene is the daughter of the president so then the doctor and her can't get together.

Then probably, the annoying Lee Min Ki (the bodyguard) somehow falls in love with eugene...

I suggest you watch more epis, because you actually might be wrong on Eugene being the president's daughter =) See, if you had watched more, you'll understand why.

As most viewers agree, epis 5-6 were like the slowest epis of the drama. The drama gets extremely better and more fast paced starting from EP 7 and on. And people are also starting to fall in love w/ the bodyguard's character. Ratings for the drama have shot dramatically up since EP 7. Detailed episode summaries are provided if you don't happen to understand what's going on in the unsubbed epis at soompi.

And how many korean weekend family dramas have you watched? Because Really Really Like You falls into that category.

It's quite interesting how Bong Ki, the bodgyard, rather have people think he's a jerk than let them see his weaknesses.

mystic818

Post by mystic818 » May 17th, '06, 20:25

As most viewers agree, epis 5-6 were like the slowest epis of the drama. The drama gets extremely better and more fast paced starting from EP 7 and on. And people are also starting to fall in love w/ the bodyguard's character. Ratings for the drama have shot dramatically up since EP 7.
I hope you're right creidesca! I watched up to episode 5 by the obsessed crew (thanks!) and it wasn't that interesting. I guess I'll just have to wait and see once the rest of the episodes come out!

Oh, and for anyone interested, I uploaded the hardsubbed episodes 1-5 on my clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/mystic818

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » May 17th, '06, 23:46

mystic818 wrote:
Oh, and for anyone interested, I uploaded the hardsubbed episodes 1-5 on my clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/mystic818
Uh, I don't think you're allowed to upload the hardsubbed versions to your CB, becasue the subbing team already uploaded it to their CB.

and yes, it gets extremely better after EP 5-6.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » May 18th, '06, 13:26

creidesca wrote:
mystic818 wrote:
Uh, I don't think you're allowed to upload the hardsubbed versions to your CB, becasue the subbing team already uploaded it to their CB.

Glad to hear that, so i won't be discouraged from finishing the drama. So far its pretty funny, though what do i know, I'm only on epsidoe 2. :D

kenderkin88

Post by kenderkin88 » May 18th, '06, 13:56

I'm already in love with Bong-ki.. He cracks me up, and I adore the way he talks. XD

But yeah, episode 5 was pretty slow.. I can't wait until the subs are out for the rest of it, though.. I want to see more of Bong-ki~! :wub:

mystic818

Post by mystic818 » May 19th, '06, 00:00

creidesca wrote:

Oh...thanks for letting me know...I didn't know that. I guess I'll remove them from my CB.

baboisjjang

Post by baboisjjang » May 19th, '06, 05:24

captain-nippon wrote:I hope this new drama is a lot better than the last piece of craps she was in. I mean craps when i say craps.....

i just can't fathom anyone would want to work on a scrpt like Wonderful Life...I am begining to question Eugene abilities to understand a good script from a bad script...

Or is Eugene like most of the other young korean actresses wanna be, be in as many dramas as possible if it's a bad ONE...

Did you say Eugene character is a chef? damn that sound original already......Let me guess she fall in love with ONE RICH guy and the other guy is a POOR DUDE...

gezzz, i haven't watch the drama yet, and I already know the plot of the drama... I am goodzzzz
everything you said in that whole paragraph is wrong lol. too bad you are not "goodzzzz" at all. wonderful life was a really popular drama, i doubt you even watched it from what i read.

btw episode 11 killed me with its slowness. nothing happened oh well. on to epi twelve.

Tellie

Post by Tellie » May 23rd, '06, 05:05

creidesca wrote:
enuyasha wrote:Lee Min Ki is soo annoying I just want to punch him.

I suggest you watch more epis, because you actually might be wrong on Eugene being the president's daughter =) See, if you had watched more, you'll understand why.

As most viewers agree, epis 5-6 were like the slowest epis of the drama. The drama gets extremely better and more fast paced starting from EP 7 and on. And people are also starting to fall in love w/ the bodyguard's character. Ratings for the drama have shot dramatically up since EP 7. Detailed episode summaries are provided if you don't happen to understand what's going on in the unsubbed epis at soompi.

And how many korean weekend family dramas have you watched? Because Really Really Like You falls into that category.

It's quite interesting how Bong Ki, the bodgyard, rather have people think he's a jerk than let them see his weaknesses.
i agree with creidesca, give the rest of the episodes a try! =)

the drama's pace is slow compared to other dramas, but i believe that's why it's so great in my opinion. it gives the characters more depth, and well, character. compared to other 16-episode generic dramas, where suddenly a guy and girl fall in love, and then *boom* the end.

in RRLY, we actually see the process the character are undergoing, whether it's falling into 'like', or distinguishing between infatuation, love, or friendship. and surprisingly, bong ki's annoying-ness will slowly fade away and be replaced by a newfound maturity, all thanks to bong soon. [at least i hope so, hehe]

p.s. creidesca, your avatar is too cute! =)

debstuh

Post by debstuh » May 25th, '06, 05:09

--
Last edited by debstuh on Mar 9th, '10, 08:11, edited 1 time in total.

ukoziak

Post by ukoziak » May 26th, '06, 02:19

debstuh wrote:this just started airing on channel 18 in Los Angeles. =] its replacing Goong. haha ohh yay i get to watch it. haha it shows at 10:00! so it just started. so whoevers in the los angeles area, go watch it if you were looking forward to it!! =] it has english subtitles so yeahh. haha
English subtitles! :O You're so lucky to have channel 18...

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » May 26th, '06, 06:04

debstuh wrote:this just started airing on channel 18 in Los Angeles. =] its replacing Goong. haha ohh yay i get to watch it. haha it shows at 10:00! so it just started. so whoevers in the los angeles area, go watch it if you were looking forward to it!! =] it has english subtitles so yeahh. haha
I had thought ch. 18 was going to show Dr. Kkang. I had my computer recorded it. Watched today and found that the plot didn't match. Anyway, since it being sub already. I just keep the recording to myself. :whistling:

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Post by creidesca » May 26th, '06, 16:57

Tellie wrote:p.s. creidesca, your avatar is too cute! =)
Thanks Tellie! It's from his MBC 4-episode Best Theatre "Taerung's National Village" If you haven't seen it, it's a must watch. From the writers of "Sassy Girl Chunhyang" & "My Girl"! X (from twitchfilm) would have put "Taerung's National Village" in the top 5 Dramas of 2005. Can't wait till mid-June, as that's when a translator would have time to work on it w/ me.

And ugh...the SoCal aired version...they're airing the epis edited! Goodness, each ep is only about 50min and they're cutting scenes?! What's worse, most of the scenes being cut from ep 1-2 are related to Bong Ki! HOW COULD THEY! :glare: :x

Ajah

Post by Ajah » Jun 2nd, '06, 13:35

How many eps do this Drama have, watched the first few episodes.........thought it was weird but too predictable..............Im guessing she's the lost daughter of the president & falls in love foir the bodyguard.........I've noticed that Eugene always plays all these weird ass characters in all her dramas that look so plain jane-ish.....like dude, is she ever going to have a glamourous looking role?!?............ Im starting to lose attraction towards her real life cute self if not for the glamour picture online..ahahaa

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Jun 5th, '06, 13:26

where can i watch i really really like you??? help me!!!

vang2k

Post by vang2k » Jun 20th, '06, 16:47

is it me or I can't find the subtitles in the subtitles place no more for this drama?

JKH

Post by JKH » Jun 21st, '06, 02:56

Obsessed crew said that they aren't going to sub the drama anymore...so since this is going to be shown in LA w/English subs, I hope that some kind soul will use the tv-subs to make softsubs for this drama! From the good reviews, I really want to know what happens!