Goong S / Palace S (MBC, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
meee

Post by meee » Jan 10th, '07, 12:58

^of course, i would fangirling over my fave boys from dramas but what i meant is the thread... this thread is in kdrama discussion, not actor/actress. i'm not trying to argue with anyone.. it's just that i have to skip over a lot of unnecessary posts except of those fewest posts that have clips.

i barely see any comments about this drama. :roll nonethless, i stil will look forward to watch this in a couple of hours. :D

about siggy, is that hard to resize? :blink

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Jan 10th, '07, 13:09

yeah right ...^^ we just can't discuss the drama cuz it was''t aired yet ...
i hope that from today on it'll change :D

:lol it's not that hard to resize my sig ... but i'm sooo~ lazy :P
i change my sig almost every week ... so ... in a couple of days I'll have a new smaller one^^

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 10th, '07, 13:12

Anybody else watching GOONG S live right now xD hehe it just started and so far it looks fun...

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Jan 10th, '07, 13:21

yeees i watch it ... but this quality is horrible (tvants) ... and my connection is so lame ...the video is always stopping TT_TT
but it seem really funny :lol ... i don't understand a thing though :cry:
:D

weikster

Post by weikster » Jan 10th, '07, 13:29

www.goong2.com -> details about the true sequel of goong season 1

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 10th, '07, 13:35

Its a shame its come down to this though. Due to legal wrangling of rights between these 2 production companies and the company that decided to do Goong S is just in it for the name recognition which is just pure crap to me. I definately wont be supporting a group that is taking advantage of the great work done by the other company to spin off some silly show due to profits. They should let the original company who did such a great job, continue with the "real" Goong 2.

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 10th, '07, 13:52

hahaha I'm using Tvants too,and the connection sucks! I think it's them not us since both of us are having the same problem
I think they were just explaining to him about how he is actually a prince,his mom was a princess or something..

hahah he looks so funny yet cute in that suit
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/_ ... ck_/23.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/_ ... ck_/24.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 10th, '07, 14:01

hahaha
do Princes even HAVE to walk a certain way?? lol They're teaching him how to walk and are doing his hair! XD

twee16

Post by twee16 » Jan 10th, '07, 14:11

oo oo..i just finished watchin epi one...and i dont understand a word!...lol

still cos im a se7en fan...i will continue watching...gosh some of his expressions are so cute...i love the wine glass part!...so cute!

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 10th, '07, 14:18

hahah I didn't understand much either, all I got was
They were looking for him,and then they told him that he was a prince,and so he had to move into the palace,and had to learn how to become a price.. the last part I wasn't sure of..but was that girl a friend from school?

heheh I liked the last bit whenthey had the bears again XD!
:whistling:

here are some random shots I had taken.. not sure they're spoilers but here they are I'll post some more in a bit XD

twee16

Post by twee16 » Jan 10th, '07, 14:23

^ heheh me too!!!...thats all i got too...but i saw a love at first sight thing...so cute...and i got the last part too....cant wait to actually understand this

wat did u think of the first epi tho?,....good?...bad?...ok?

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Jan 10th, '07, 14:23

:P i didn't like the bears, that's too much like goong ^^
they could've made cats out of the bears .... something new :lol

i liked the disco part ... where he danced XD

twee16

Post by twee16 » Jan 10th, '07, 14:24

^ hahahah...u didnt like it?...i thought it was cute...but do agree...reminds me of goong

EDIT: how tro i fix my post...so its also hidden?...cos i dont want to ruin it for others who havent seen it yet

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Jan 10th, '07, 14:27

well... i thought they were cute in goong ... :wub:
but it would be nice if they made somethimg else as mascot for goong s lol °-°

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Jan 10th, '07, 14:29

yeah it seemed a lot like the original Goong, and the music was almost the same!
but yeah i liked it,for a first episode, Goong's first few episodes were a bit boring,but this seems like fun,and yeah
The love at first sight thing was cute,but I'm hoping he'd fall for the servant girl, the girl he knew previously :unsure:

ok here is my 2nd part of the screenshot XD ( possible spoilers,I'm not sure)
:wub:

twee16

Post by twee16 » Jan 10th, '07, 14:35

^^ heheh yeah...me too...i think thats wat will happen in the love department....

i agree...goong first few eps are slow...which irritates me...o well...i think this one looks more interesting then goong tho...i think it just looks more funni...

na deyah...would have been a good idea to change it up a bit...to make it diff

o oo...nice caps btw!

kunaimuffin

Post by kunaimuffin » Jan 10th, '07, 14:38

I think Goong S is goood
so far
but I'm watching it because of Se7en & Heo Yi Jae<3
:D HE BETTER LIKE HER!

kunaimuffin

Post by kunaimuffin » Jan 10th, '07, 14:40

hopeuflly by the end of the day the raw will be uploaded so I can download itt~
I might just download it with subs though -_- I haven't decided yet~~

twee16

Post by twee16 » Jan 10th, '07, 14:40

^^ hahahah...yeah..b4 i wanted se7en and phs..or psh...i forget...lol..but now..i want heo yi jae !!!

twee16

Post by twee16 » Jan 10th, '07, 14:42

i wawnt to dl with subs.....but knowing me...i'd still dl the raw ones

kunaimuffin

Post by kunaimuffin » Jan 10th, '07, 14:43

LOL same here
I'd dl it just for the sake of goong s x_x
I would never watch it again after the subs though

twee16

Post by twee16 » Jan 10th, '07, 14:44

^^ hahah yeah?..i would watch it..w.en the subs come out...cos i need to understand it!....then if the drama is realli good...to support se7en..i would buy it wen it can b bought

Snajper

Post by Snajper » Jan 10th, '07, 14:45

I have watched it through tvants too.
Im slowly seeing familiar faces..but after seeing Choi Sang Goong & Gong Nae Gwan ajushi, I cant help but miss Goong.
The bears kinda ok, at least this time they are already moving! he he LOL!

twee16

Post by twee16 » Jan 10th, '07, 14:46

^^ yeah me too... i saw those faces too...lol....seeing anything which reminds me of goong...its sad...cos it would b nice if goong s...didnt have that hanging above it

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Jan 10th, '07, 20:22

IS IT THAT BAD??? DO YOU UYS KNO WHEN WILL IT COME OUT ON THE INTERNATIONAL CABLE AZN CHANNEL IN THE US??? I JUST WANNA KNO.

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Jan 10th, '07, 20:27

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! my seven...

Mirai_lor

Post by Mirai_lor » Jan 10th, '07, 20:41

heyyyy, i love this drama and i´m very happy because they make a season 2 ¿Why are you disagree? and also i like so much kim jung hoon so i´m very very happy because i´ll can see other time as yul goong role

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Jan 10th, '07, 20:42

why should it be bad? 0_o
the 1st ep was really nice and funny ... can't wait for the next one :D
about the other thing ...i have no idea :P ... just download it ^^

eternalstar

Post by eternalstar » Jan 10th, '07, 20:45

Goong S is not season season 2 nor a continuation of Goong. Goong S is a spin-off where the plot and people have nothing to do with Goong. Goong 2, the continuation of Goong 1 will probably come out around the end of 2007 or 2008 if they can get everything in order. So i think you should be posting in the Goong S thread instead.

StarCrystal

Post by StarCrystal » Jan 11th, '07, 01:07

^ Um, isn't your signature a bit.. large?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_28658.htm
hLiwOo wrote:IS IT THAT BAD??? DO YOU UYS KNO WHEN WILL IT COME OUT ON THE INTERNATIONAL CABLE AZN CHANNEL IN THE US??? I JUST WANNA KNO.
Please avoid using caps.

It won't be out in the U.S. until several months later... so the best thing to do is just either watch it online (live or YouTube - may need to wait awhile for this) or download the episodes for now.. Subs will also take time too.

xxxlazixxx

Post by xxxlazixxx » Jan 11th, '07, 01:28

if it is aired on 1/10, wen would we d-addicts mite have it uploaded?

xxxlazixxx

Post by xxxlazixxx » Jan 11th, '07, 01:31

goong s is different from goong2, and i heard dat goong 2 will still have da oringinal roles

twee16

Post by twee16 » Jan 11th, '07, 02:10

i just dont want it to have the whole comparison thing hanging over it if u know wat i mean...like it should have its own thing....but i dont mind seeing the familiar faces....i like seeing them cos i thought they were good in goong....

but i thoroughly enjoyed watchin the first ep...cant wit for the nxt ep tonight!

zi

Post by zi » Jan 11th, '07, 04:18

so i just watched the first episode
and i have to be honest with everyone

those moving bears?
kind of creepy.
i'm not going to lie.

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 11th, '07, 06:24

i watched the first episode yesterday via Tvants but i was resorted to turning off the whole thing because my connection was so slow! but se7en acted well in it! i loved the way he danced in the club. they were playing pcd's dont cha! hahaha! so HOT! hehehehehehh

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 12th, '07, 01:13

Okay, watched Goong S and thought it was kind of alright...it didn't wow me like Goong did :P ....However, it Goong S seems to have very cute moments in it :lol ...I think they should of had someone else play as Yang Soon Ae the girl who is playing her looks kind of old :unsure: Se7en fits into his role really good and his acting is great for a newbie. The girl who plays Shin Sae Ryung would have been better as Yang Soon Ae. All the other actors in Goong S is alright :-)

The music in Goong S is kind of similar to Goong and the bears in Goong S should not have been included. I liked it better with the bears in Goong they blended in much better. For some reason the use of toy bears in Goong S doesn't fit in at all. :blink

ConFuSed[AzN]GirL

Post by ConFuSed[AzN]GirL » Jan 12th, '07, 01:29

OMG! i saw goongS first ep. but it didnt have subtitles T_T. when will they start to sub it? or is anyone going to do that?

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Jan 12th, '07, 05:37

eternalstar, I think a few people will see the title of this thread and still think Goong 2 is Goong S. I know that Goong season 2 is a TRUE continuation of Goong 1. Its just a shame some users wont see it that way at first. I'm not sure if you were saiyng this to me or the other 2 posters. Anyway yeah I know the difference. I hope they make an ACTUAL GOONG SEASON 2. Goong S can crash and burn for all I care. Nothing against the cast and crew, just feel the company and producers are making a program for pure profit of the popular Goong name. Anyway gonna sit back and hope and wait for "Goong Season 2", with the actual cast and crew that made this drama so great in the first place! I will check this thread to see of any news on THE Season 2. :)

angeli_kpop

Post by angeli_kpop » Jan 12th, '07, 09:58

OMO!!!
I love this drama a LOT!!!
Se7en is sooo funny and adorable...
The other actors/actresses were great too!!!
I'm currently downloading episodes 1 and 2 in Clubbox, as well as the ringtone,cuz it's sooo cute!!!
Nyahaha!!!
TVants hated me cuz it kept on buffering when I tried to watch it live.. :(

Can't hardly wait for the subs to come out ;)
Thanks in advance to WITHS2 subbing team..hehe :)

Both Goong and Goong S are great!!!
I think that each have their own charms which makes people love these dramas...:)

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 12th, '07, 11:24

ConFuSed[AzN]GirL wrote:OMG! i saw goongS first ep. but it didnt have subtitles T_T. when will they start to sub it? or is anyone going to do that?
With S2 will be subbing this series. thanks to them, alot! :)

ashley_abalos

Post by ashley_abalos » Jan 12th, '07, 12:48

Im currently having problems accessing cb sites... i can't seem to load the pages... so i cant download...just last night i was able to download episode 1 of goong S...but today, i can't even open any clubbox site....

any of you experiencing the same now?... i was even able to open creidesca's box 5 hours ago in the office...i checked her box and was happy to see that the episode 2 of goong S was already uploaded but when i got home...i can't load creidesca's box anymore...

help....sniffing...

StarCrystal

Post by StarCrystal » Jan 12th, '07, 23:47

^ Have tried other clubboxes? Or try d/ling the torrent..

http://clubbox.co.kr/WITHS2CB
http://www.asian-hq.com/iyagi/ [CB]
http://clubbox.co.kr/ceciliase7en
http://clubbox.co.kr/maysialee
http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever
http://clubbox.co.kr/daheefanel
http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Posted January 10, 2007

Se7en's acting, "disappointing but still looking forward to it"

[img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/145/3333lb0pv8.jpg[/img]

Se7en, who is taking the lead role in the Wednesday-Thursday drama of MBC "Palace S", is proud of his acting.

Although there were little criticisms on Se7en's acting, most viewers gave Se7en passing marks for his acting.

"Se7en's cuteness showed in the drama. His role matches him really well", "His nervousness as an actor did not show. It seemed that I was watching the singer Se7en" and "It was fresh. I liked it from beginning to end", were few of the viewers' favorable messages at the drama's and other online message boards.

"There was also a disappointing portion but I will still look forward to the drama since this is just his first acting", "'Palace' fans miss 'Palace' but that is not the reason for the criticism" and "Acting criticisms now were more terrible than during 'Palace'. Se7en's acting was lacking", were few of the criticisms.

Source: newsen
Credit: http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

Posted January 12, 2007

Se7en "My acting is still lacking but it will gradually be better"

[img]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5585/1iq2xn2.jpg[/img]

Se7en, who debuted as an actor in the drama "Palace S", asked his fans to look forward to his acting.

"My acting is lacking but as the story develops, you will be able to see improvements", said Se7en through YG Entertainment on January 12.

For the show's first broadcast on January 10, it recorded an audience rating of 15.3% but it decreased by 1 point in its 2nd episode on January 11. Up until the 2nd episode, the Netizens' reviews cross between worries and expectations.

After Se7en's drama shoot last January 10, he watched the 1st episode at his house (note: There was a change in the original plan. Watching it at Song's house did not push through). For the 2nd episode on January 11, he watched it during the drama shooting's break time.

"Se7en is enthusiastic in what he does. He is acting for the first time so expect that he will be better in the future", said YG Entertainment.

The drama will end in March. After his acting commitments, Se7en will be busy with his concert in April and US debut.

Source: starnews
Credit: http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

*When they're talking about Song's house, they mean Song Baekkyoung (who played Bulbam). :3

Se7en hwaiting! 8D

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Jan 13th, '07, 06:46

wait. so is goong S different from goong 2? is there going to be a goong 2?

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Jan 13th, '07, 07:08

asiangirldee wrote:wait. so is goong S different from goong 2? is there going to be a goong 2?
yes, goong S is basically "goong spin-off". i heard, from this article: http://www.goong2.com/, will be having goong 2, the real one. right now, they're working out all this legal stuff between the company who made goong and the company who is making goong S.

twee16

Post by twee16 » Jan 13th, '07, 08:47

i wathced ep 2...and i missed the first 10 mins...so i realli cant wait to watch it with subs!....

ive been trying to register in CB and well..for some odd reason eachtime i try to...it doesnt work >< it says it failed to register.,....arghh have to keep trying

dadadards

Post by dadadards » Jan 13th, '07, 10:12

Goong S Intro w/ background music changed... (im havin problems w/ YouTube)

[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/ ... osmall.jpg[/img]

twee16

Post by twee16 » Jan 13th, '07, 11:18

Oo oo...thanks for that!

mimeNiy

Post by mimeNiy » Jan 13th, '07, 11:27

thx for the info guys...about goong S n Goong Season 2..

almost make wrong conclusion there...
me also are waiting for goong season 2 with REAL cast...i mean Ori cast of goong.........

miss them all...esp SHIN hahahha

aimztan

Post by aimztan » Jan 13th, '07, 11:40

hey correct me of im wrong but isn't goong s an unapproved sequel to Goong i remember reading in another site that the original cast was going to film their own sequel to goong calling it goong 2 ... apparently goong s is having problems with the original filmmakers of goong...by the way does anyone know where eng subs of goong s can be found?

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Jan 13th, '07, 17:22

aimztan wrote:hey correct me of im wrong but isn't goong s an unapproved sequel to Goong i remember reading in another site that the original cast was going to film their own sequel to goong calling it goong 2 ... apparently goong s is having problems with the original filmmakers of goong...by the way does anyone know where eng subs of goong s can be found?
you can read more of it here:
yes, goong S is basically "goong spin-off". i heard, from this article: http://www.goong2.com/, will be having goong 2, the real one. right now, they're working out all this legal stuff between the company who made goong and the company who is making goong S.
as for subs, it hasn't been released it yet. we're still working on it :D

SmiLeyMe

Post by SmiLeyMe » Jan 14th, '07, 02:54

I just downloaded the first two episodes, SUN version, from one of the clubboxes and the video came out weird. All I got was a green screen and squares. The audio was fine, just the picture was messed up? does anyone have any idea what went wrong? thnx

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jan 14th, '07, 09:33

Ooh I just watched the first episode of goong s2 and I must say I seem to like it so far and better acting than the first season.

Need to watch more of it but I can honestly say it is worth a watch

twee16

Post by twee16 » Jan 14th, '07, 12:14

yeah...there will prolly b a goong 2...thats why there were so many legal issues with goong s...using the name and all

Bam-Bam

Post by Bam-Bam » Jan 14th, '07, 17:40

I don't know if anyone posted this:

http://www.goong-s.com/

iLOVEhyunbin

Post by iLOVEhyunbin » Jan 14th, '07, 17:57

se7enn is soo cute ! & the first ep was soo funny ! hahah but at the same time it happened soo fast. & the girl .. i hope she`s not the main girl -___- or hopefully her look will progress because she & my baby se7en are EEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :crazy: a NOOO NOO . the main girl should be cutee like yoon eun hye . i think even the queen looks better than that servant girl (who i think is the main GIRL character but correct me if i`m wrong?) ohh mann soo anxious to see what will happen in ep. 2. the other girl is cute. the one who did that sword dance in ep 1. the one from stairway to heaven? hehe =]

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 14th, '07, 18:04

iLOVEhyunbin wrote:se7enn is soo cute ! & the first ep was soo funny ! hahah but at the same time it happened soo fast. & the girl .. i hope she`s not the main girl -___- or hopefully her look will progress because she & my baby se7en are EEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :crazy: a NOOO NOO . the main girl should be cutee like yoon eun hye . i think even the queen looks better than that servant girl (who i think is the main GIRL character but correct me if i`m wrong?) ohh mann soo anxious to see what will happen in ep. 2. the other girl is cute. the one who did that sword dance in ep 1. the one from stairway to heaven? hehe =]
Your post is funny because I feel the same about the actress who plays the servant girl...also, the queen looked better too.. :lol ...The servant girl should have been played by someone else...

remoted

Post by remoted » Jan 14th, '07, 19:47

I don't speak korean, so I'm not sure about the acting. But I have to say, the plot was so fun to watch! It wasn't slow and boring like Goong from last year (although I adore it) I'm rather impressed that it didn't meet my low expectations.

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Jan 14th, '07, 22:22

Man, Am I the only one who was bored to death watching first episodes ?

I don't understand Korean, so I have no idea about the acting but :cry: :cry: that was disappointed. THe plot not even excited a bit. I have to fast forward a lot. Maybe I'm just biased bc I dun like seven a bit ( don' t know why most girl found those lips sexy ?)

StarCrystal

Post by StarCrystal » Jan 15th, '07, 06:38

SmiLeyMe wrote:I just downloaded the first two episodes, SUN version, from one of the clubboxes and the video came out weird. All I got was a green screen and squares. The audio was fine, just the picture was messed up? does anyone have any idea what went wrong? thnx
Try using MPlayer or Gom Player.

SmiLeyMe

Post by SmiLeyMe » Jan 15th, '07, 06:53

StarCrystal wrote:
SmiLeyMe wrote:I just downloaded the first two episodes, SUN version, from one of the clubboxes and the video came out weird. All I got was a green screen and squares. The audio was fine, just the picture was messed up? does anyone have any idea what went wrong? thnx
Try using MPlayer or Gom Player.
the gomplayer worked perfectly! thanks a lot!

fobster

Post by fobster » Jan 15th, '07, 17:59

I was hoping anyone can tell me where exactly does this storyline takes place. Is it a prequel to goong, before shin and chae gyoung? It just confused on where this takes place, time wise i mean.

autuymnrain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by autuymnrain » Jan 15th, '07, 18:10

fobster wrote:I was hoping anyone can tell me where exactly does this storyline takes place. Is it a prequel to goong, before shin and chae gyoung? It just confused on where this takes place, time wise i mean.
it has nothing to do with goong. basically, they're just using its popularity, hence the title "goong S" -spin-off

fobster

Post by fobster » Jan 16th, '07, 02:56

aww okay thanks for clearing it up. So goong s and goong doesn't have any relations to each other except they both take place in the palace.

Kito

Post by Kito » Jan 17th, '07, 00:57

autuymnrain wrote:
fobster wrote:I was hoping anyone can tell me where exactly does this storyline takes place. Is it a prequel to goong, before shin and chae gyoung? It just confused on where this takes place, time wise i mean.
it has nothing to do with goong. basically, they're just using its popularity, hence the title "goong S" -spin-off
That the reason why thing are getting so confusing for many since it has alot of similarity (:whistling:) with the original Goong

It be the same if i decide to make a movie that is name "Stars Wars S"
George Lucas will me suing my @ off

And this is exactly what's happening between Eight Peaks & Group 8 right now
having legal issue

Really i dont mind since so far the drama is good but every time i heard someone say
if Goong S is the sequel of Goong I'm :( for Eight Peaks
Or when i see the teddy bear thing at the end of an episode of Goong S :cussing: this is so Goong

Anyway ... Let hope the drama will be good and not ruin the "Goong" name

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jan 17th, '07, 01:37

I agree that Goong S has a way better plot than goong. And i just watched 1 episode, and i really like Se7en's acting, he was funny. Man i'm gonna love this thing

badgirl

Post by badgirl » Jan 17th, '07, 01:56

i hoping that this will not be like Goong1. Man i was bored, so bored in goong 1. It started funny but later on, man it was the most boring, i didn't even finished it.

badgirl

Post by badgirl » Jan 17th, '07, 01:58

i agree, seven was definitely funny

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 17th, '07, 03:21

[img]http://www.shimmypop.net/veronica/gifs/se7en_eating.gif[/img]
I thought the way he was eating was cute 8]. So I made a gif. Haha.

eUxaZnxRo

Post by eUxaZnxRo » Jan 17th, '07, 03:26

That is pretty funny :wub:

DryRice

Post by DryRice » Jan 17th, '07, 13:22

im not impressed by the series so far and doesnt give me entertainment factor. well ill continue to watch it and see how it unfolds. Se7en-up acting better improve and be more profound on speech and clarity he sounds quite and not projecting his voice and has slightly husky like a smoker.
Episode 1 i give my results as 6/10

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 17th, '07, 14:44

DryRice wrote:im not impressed by the series so far and doesnt give me entertainment factor. well ill continue to watch it and see how it unfolds. Se7en-up acting better improve and be more profound on speech and clarity he sounds quite and not projecting his voice and has slightly husky like a smoker.
Episode 1 i give my results as 6/10
Hmmm i really like this series so Far....... i mean its great and Se7en is so Funny and adorable...... i think this series are more for girls WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH GOONG S IS GREAT idont understand u plus Se7en 's acting is great..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

blzr_tp_07

Post by blzr_tp_07 » Jan 17th, '07, 14:51

I CANT WAIT TO C THE NEXT GOONG, I WANNA C IF IT WILL BE GOOD AS IT WAS THE FIRST ONE!!!!

eUxaZnxRo

Post by eUxaZnxRo » Jan 17th, '07, 15:44

I dunno why but it seems like my player won't function well with the .avi file.
I constantly lags behind and the picture is not clear, at times even having the pixel cluster together and the picture appearing like little blocks of color.

Please help me. I really want to watch it and be able to join in the conversation.

samii

Post by samii » Jan 17th, '07, 15:49

aww i miss everyone else..why coulnt they keep the other ppl

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 17th, '07, 17:25

samii wrote:aww i miss everyone else..why coulnt they keep the other ppl
dont worry THIS IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DRAMA FROM GOONG THIS IS NOT THE SEQUEL.... MORE LIKE HAVING THE SAME THEME.....THIS IS PRINCE HOURS/GOONG S/PALACE S though not yet totally confirmed there is GOONG 2 the sequel to the original goong later this year or earlier 2008....... the cast was released to be Kim JUng Hoon and Yoon Eun hye but they withdrawed the cast list says that its not yet official and that there r contract problems and theyre fixin it betweenMBC and the production people of goong............. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: