Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

1% of Anything (MBC, 2003)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
RedCoral

1% of Anything (MBC, 2003)

Post by RedCoral » May 12th, '06, 00:13

I really enjoy this drama :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: …did anybody else?
I like that you got to see what happen to the other couples in the drama :cheers: unlike most drama that ignore them :-( and that the main focus was on family :D .

jun`

Post by jun` » May 17th, '06, 13:41

we'r in teh same boat =] i liked the series

Tae ha & eunjing all the way!! dada looks better with straight hair

aliBabes

Post by aliBabes » May 17th, '06, 16:07

I liked it alot

wishful_thinking

Post by wishful_thinking » May 17th, '06, 18:58

i'm almost finished.... juz one more episode... yay! :lol

i agree with RedCoral..... i love it when they always show the family being together...
for some reason.... i find it realistic... hehehe...
also.... they didnt just focus on Dada and Jae-in.. the other family members have their own side of the story....
like how the Dada's older brother shared his dreams with the new girl (sorry i'm bad at names) and Dada's younger brother's feelings during his preparations for college.....
my only complaint is it's just too long...... thank god i'm almost done... :lol

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » May 27th, '06, 21:48

I almost dont want to post anything here cuz everyone else liked this drama. But i watched until ep. 4 and i quit. It was far too boring for me and i had a difficulty getting into the drama. And also the lead female actress' eyebrows were really pissing me off! :glare: and her hair too...*sigh* im just too shallow...

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Jun 2nd, '06, 16:42

this drama started good, but it became torture in higher episodes. i can't believe it reached 26 episodes.

isbes83

Post by isbes83 » Jun 3rd, '06, 12:29

i agree with bugsie, i enjoy the first 10 episodes, but the storyline after that kinda the same! bt da-da's brother, he's gorgeus!

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Jun 5th, '06, 04:36

It's too boring. I can't stand at first 4 epi. I didn't feel like watching what happening.

itzjustfranciz

Post by itzjustfranciz » Jun 5th, '06, 04:43

it was good untill eps 14, it drag on and on

hangook

Post by hangook » Jun 15th, '06, 13:01

SOrry, my first post is going to be to bash a series.

I've never seen such character incompatibility in a series before. The acting was SO poor...the only reason I dl'ed this series was because of Jung Hwa-shi.....her face is so yehpuh. The acting was SO BAD!!!!! And the Director should really keep practicing. I mean, the camera focused on ppl's faces for WAY too long and at wrong moments...it was so amateurish...I was very surprised.

Anyway, sorry to be ants in a picnic.

hangook.[/b]

jqlinpang

Post by jqlinpang » Jun 24th, '06, 09:53

Hi everyone,

M very curios bout this series, is it still available in clubbox?

vinyalhaw

poor storyline ~sorry~

Post by vinyalhaw » Jun 24th, '06, 23:13

First I bought the drama series cause of the sypnosis behind,
'what would you do if you were given the first right to marry a certain girl who will bring you a fortune?'
GOOD:
~KDW is the lead actor
~Da da's big brother is gorgeous!
~I love Jae-In's cousin ..
~everyone have their own couple

BAD:
~through the series, I felt bored as the plot is too slow and the grandfather at times look like a pervet hoho~
~I was excited when da da's little brother was introduce because of his previous character in my sweet 19 years old sister-in-law, but great dissapoinment as he is not highlighted and as funny as sweet 19..
~Jae-In and Da Da scene usually revolves inside a restaurant with glass of water and orange juice without food (mostly) on the table (keep me wondering if Jae-In is really a rich guy a.k.a owner of hotel?) :blink
~one of the drama series that is not worth for keeping

\('O')/

howzitboy

Post by howzitboy » Aug 5th, '06, 18:45

i liked it and yeah, it did kinda drag in the middle. like they ran outta ideas or something but its worth watching if u got nothing else to see .

babytarragon

Post by babytarragon » Aug 22nd, '06, 20:59

I love this series! i'm on episode 9, and its still getting better!

now I'll go find the soundtrack, the slow songs are so sweet and music in the background is used sparigly which I like

I find this series really natural and not overpolished, the expressions of the actors are really cute too

EJWorks

Post by EJWorks » Aug 26th, '06, 02:27

As with any series in any medium it has it's share of flaws. One thing about Kdramas that I find annoying is that they tend to put quantity above quality and so the series drags on and on until finally an end, for most of them like "My Girl", "Delightful Girl", and "Wonderful Life" I stopped watching because I know who's going to be with who it's just a matter of how and that is no longer interesting to me.
However with "1% Of Anything" even though there are some scenes that I'm tempted to fast forward threw it's over all a very good series and the focus movies to those adorable supporting characters that I always tend to like.
I think the teachers hair was better in the first eps, but I think I'm pretty much alone in this opinion.
I really like the leading actor, Kang something Won? Sorry, I'm bad with names. He has a cute boyishness to him in some parts that I think really highlights the immaturity of his character, but other times I guess it could come across as bad acting.
I wish the would focus a bit more on Da-Da's older brother and even younger brother, they aren't just cute but smart and funny. They act like real brothers!
I'm still only on episode 20, I can't download them from here so I have to wait for the rest to be posted over at Youtube.com

Well, there's my two scents.

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Apr 7th, '07, 20:22

so it will get boring huh..i'm at ep2 ... ahh...i thought it was fun so far..ahh...

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Apr 8th, '07, 16:40

I was able to watched this drama thanks to Nay of silentregrets.

I enjoyed this drama but its too long that I found myself fast forwarding every 10 minutes... I think.

meikei

Post by meikei » Apr 12th, '07, 02:02

It was good drama though it did get a little draggy towards the end, but i love Kang Dong Won, even though he had to look way older for the part he was still cute.

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Apr 24th, '08, 21:36

What do you mean a little draggy?! (guess it' still draggier than just little draggy) LOL Just don't watch this drama and don't ask why. Don't ever even think about watching it, just forget the name and pray to never encounter it anywhere again.

I started wtaching it because of KDW only to find out that he could have done so much better... The story was ok. I actually love thoe contract and we hate each other at first dramas. But after showing Jae-in's and Da da's story did they have to show Da da's sister's story too? It was exact copy of Jae In and Da Da. Same ol problems with parents etc. It became so boring that it was pretty painful to finish up watching last 10 episodes.

Also what's up with Da Da and Jae-in hugging all the time?