Mr. Goodbye (KBS2, 2006)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
FallingAngel

Mr. Goodbye (KBS2, 2006)

Post by FallingAngel » Jul 12th, '06, 16:04

In Ep. 4 Yoon Hyun Suh's secretary puts a device under his desk. What is the name of the secretary?

Not her name in the drama, but her real name? Cause i'm sure i've seen her somewhere but i cant figure it out

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Jul 19th, '06, 01:29

What's up with the main actress, did some kick her ass?

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/ ... s/mg11.jpg[/img] <= looks like she got hurt. :whistling:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/ ... evator.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/ ... office.jpg[/img] <-- she's fine.

tjadl6386

Post by tjadl6386 » Jul 31st, '06, 08:57

The one who played Oh Joo Eun (Hyun Suh's secretary) is Lee Won Hee. Don't know if she's been in any other drama though.

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Aug 5th, '06, 12:17

Wow kamui6, you have good eyesight! I didn't even notice it until you've mentioned it.

The guy who is the conciege there, is his name really cho hyundok(maybe mispell)? I can't seem to find much about him.

And oh.. the songs in there are good. By any chance anyone knows where I can get that OST?? Is the main song sung by Ahn JaeWook?

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Aug 5th, '06, 12:40

snowangel414 wrote:Wow kamui6, you have good eyesight! I didn't even notice it until you've mentioned it.

The guy who is the conciege there, is his name really cho hyundok(maybe mispell)? I can't seem to find much about him.

And oh.. the songs in there are good. By any chance anyone knows where I can get that OST?? Is the main song sung by Ahn JaeWook?
Concierge Kyle's real name is Jo Dong Hyeok (조동혁) and the only info I can find of him is that he's born in 1977/12/11 :roll Like what you said, couldn't find much about him... hehe

Here you go... the OST - http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=1072 :-) And also, I don't think the main song is sung by Ahn Jae Wook... Great OST, I have to say... :lol

Enjoy!

tjadl6386

Post by tjadl6386 » Aug 6th, '06, 11:37

I also noticed that scar when I was watching but I was thinking maybe she just got into some accident.

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Aug 9th, '06, 22:07

koreanmania: thank you for the link, a new link for me to browse. Thank you to the person who uploaded the album. Gotta love the songs in the album even though I have no idea what they are singing hiihhi... so song #3 is not by Ahn JaeWook??

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Aug 12th, '06, 05:54

snowangel414 wrote:koreanmania: thank you for the link, a new link for me to browse. Thank you to the person who uploaded the album. Gotta love the songs in the album even though I have no idea what they are singing hiihhi... so song #3 is not by Ahn JaeWook??
You're very welcome, snowangel :-) Hmm... the playlist doesn't indicate that it was sung by Ahn Jae Wook, so I guess not... hehehe But Ahn Jae Wook has got a great voice, ei? :wub: Not to mention great acting talents...

Anyways, I realized that there's no thread created for this series, but I would just like to say that this is one great drama. I have always loved to watch Ahn Jae Wook onscreen, and after I've finished the drama last nite... wow... the ending really brought a warm & fuzzy feeling from deep down... It's sad, but happy in a way... and along with the OST, everything just fits so perfectly :wub: And Yoon is just so cute! hehehe

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Aug 12th, '06, 06:12

Ahn Jae Wook, Ahn Jae Wook, yupe he's cute as well ! I do agree with you; he does have wonderful acting skills. I started liking him since that movie "look upon the stars" or something like that. And then came, "match made in heaven" wow... thumbs up on the whole movie. I guess I would watch anything with Ahn Jae Wook :)

I'm just through with ep 13. Anyone noticed how Kyle hair was in this ep? His hair was up showing his forehead when he was standing at the conciege section with the main actress and the main actor asked Kyle to go with him. Right after that scene as he was walking out of the door with Ahn Jae Wook (the main actor), his hair was covering his head. And then the scene after that, his hair was a bit up again. I guess they didn't shoot those scenes immediately. :glare:

choisim

Post by choisim » Sep 13th, '06, 14:46

I have just finished watching the series and I agree that Ahn Jae Wook's acting is superb. The main actress is not too bad also. However, not too sure what the ending meant, does it mean that he had passed away or not since the clock stopped even though the battery was still intact. Can someone enlighten me. Thanks

jnara

Mr Goodbye

Post by jnara » Sep 17th, '06, 05:57

Pls post ur review regarding this series..thanks

xxswimm3rbabexx

Mr. Goodbye OST

Post by xxswimm3rbabexx » Sep 20th, '06, 04:03

mr.goodbye is such a cool drama, it's so sad though, do you guys know where to get the song good bye in that drama show, i tried looking for it, but couldn't find it

jnara

mr goodbye

Post by jnara » Sep 21st, '06, 04:43

xxswimm3rbabexx, r u from the philippines?

xxswimm3rbabexx

Post by xxswimm3rbabexx » Sep 22nd, '06, 01:26

hey koreanmania, do you know where i can get the song good bye in the drama mr.goodbye, i have been looking for it for a while, but couldn't find it, i tried downloading it in muchmusic.net but it didn't work so if you have any url or a way to download that song, then can you help me (:[/quote]

xxswimm3rbabexx

Post by xxswimm3rbabexx » Sep 22nd, '06, 01:28

oh hey jnara, im sorry but im not from the philippiness, lol =]

Felguard

Post by Felguard » Oct 29th, '06, 08:45

Was it just me or was the ending kind of weird?

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Mar 17th, '07, 20:15

so... did the main actor died? i dont quite understand the ending... it leaves us hanging... WHAT actually happened??? :O

nycxxsuga

Post by nycxxsuga » Mar 20th, '07, 01:00

snowangel414 wrote:Wow kamui6, you have good eyesight! I didn't even notice it until you've mentioned it.

I can't seem to find much on him either but here's a pic from a mcdonald's ad i found!

[img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4668/13ry2hy9.jpg[/img]

beertax

Post by beertax » Mar 20th, '07, 02:33

I don'tknow about the subs, but the original korean dialogue for this drama was boring and middling at best.

SevenSeas

Post by SevenSeas » Mar 25th, '08, 14:00

Felguard wrote:Was it just me or was the ending kind of weird?
Indeed. It's really an open-ended ending. I guess it was purposely done. but i did not like it coz it was vague. goodbye. :P

xk

Mr. Goodbye

Post by xk » Sep 28th, '08, 15:06

Wow.

I'm watching a drama Mr. Goodbye. It's a regular version 640 x 352 avi file. Watched the EP1 and here is my impression regarding PQ:

VERY GOOD

It's got mirror glazed-like crystal clear crisp rich and SHARP pictures and yet the flesh tones are spot on, not overly exaggerated. THIS IS THE KBS style....... I mean hell.... most other dramas from KBS are very good in PQ which is pretty much similar to this.

This drama is highly recommended by xk. xk-approved.

:salut:

lolz.........