Vote for BEST KISSING scenes in Kdramas

Discuss Korean drama series here.
SoVerySleepie

Post by SoVerySleepie » Apr 4th, '07, 03:01

Goong episode 23... most awesome kiss ever, just because you can hear her still crying a bit during it which made the scene feel even more real... and add to that, the fact that JJH just looked so darn HOT!!! Yeah... love that scene.

Next would be My Girl, and then Sam Soon. The reason My Girl beats Sam Soon in my opinion is because of the kiss, break, "sarang hae", kiss some more! Gong Chan's voice when he said it was so perfect... soft but deep, 100% sexy. Even though Sam Soon's had more passion, I guess it's just a tough choice. Lol. =)

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 6th, '07, 13:39

MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notimeforfairytales

Post by notimeforfairytales » Apr 6th, '07, 14:32

I still think the kiss in My Girl was the best. It wasn't like a full make out session or anything, but it was just a.. well, totally sweet, loving kiss!

But I can't say I didn't like the My Name is Kim Sam Soon kiss or the Goong kiss either, though! They seemed so real and passionate. Yup. I liked it.

meikei

Post by meikei » Apr 8th, '07, 19:28

My favorite has to be Sam Soon, it was just so passionate when they kissed in the bathroom.

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » Apr 11th, '07, 12:22

swit_thng wrote:
cynsin wrote:best kisses ive seen:

GOONG (ep23)
MY GIRL (ep13)

theyre both wonderful in their own ways but i'd want the my girl kiss to happen to me. haha. goong one was good cos it was super not conservative, and it was so long and so passionate! but it does seem to stray from cg and shin's 'cute' relationship they don't seem like the type to be so sexual. haha.

the my girl one was so sweet! i especially like the way gong chan whispered 'saranghae', it was extremely romantic.
wow. we have same mind!! haha i really think that my girl's kissing scene is so sweet.. and i also wish it would happen to me :lol i like the kiss on the forehead first and then LDW asked if it is too short and LDH nodded and then retrieved and then LDW kissed her on lips!!! waah!! i had goosebumps especially when LDW said saranghe.. i really wish it could happen to me!!! haha also the elevator kiss in my girl from the last episode but i think it was short.. i think LDW is a good kisser..i also like the kissing scene form hanoi bride (episode 1 or 2? anyway, there only 2 eps..haha

all kissing scenes in goong are good. especially the one in ep23. i agree with others that it was a real kiss, but just next to my girl for me.. kissing scenes in kdramas are really improving.. hehe

i also like the kissing scene in what happened in bali..the one between HJW and SJS.. when SJS confessed his love to HJH. and the other is between HJW and JIS. the forced kiss. hehe

wow..kissing scenes.. :wub:
ill add the kissing scenes in dal ja's spring!!! especially the celebration of lee min ki's bday, the one when chae rim was trying to show that she is a capable woman..and then lee min ki told her that she does not need to show it..and then kissed her from forehead..eyes..cheeks (? cant really remember..hehe) and then the lips.. :wub:

NURbahagia

Post by NURbahagia » Apr 14th, '07, 16:27

i have to go for in my girl.. yeah, that is a loving kiss- i almost cry watching that scene where gong-chan said "sarang-hae" to yoo-rin.. omg that's really touching!

but not in goong when i watched it i thought
it's 'fake' n it did not express love
and, in dal-ja's spring too! yeah every time he did to her (tae-bong to dal-ja), on his birthday too n the next night!

fazley

Post by fazley » Apr 18th, '07, 17:20

goong is the best just like the real one.......he..he....SG did very well

evil4ever

Post by evil4ever » Apr 18th, '07, 17:33

lovers+ Que.Sera.Sera the kissing scenes in this two dramas is ...... :wub: :wub: :thumright: :whistling:

evil4ever

Post by evil4ever » Apr 18th, '07, 17:33

lovers+ Que.Sera.Sera the kissing scenes in this two dramas are ...... :wub: :wub: :thumright: :whistling:

jukoh

Post by jukoh » Apr 23rd, '07, 08:30

I love the sweet and romantic kiss in My Girl and the passionate with pent-up emotions (after so many misunderstandings) kiss in Goong. They seem the most memorable and fits in perfectly in the kdrama. Nothing seems to compare with these two.

theachums

Post by theachums » Apr 24th, '07, 09:54

GoonG!!! CG and Shin's kiss.. just great! lol

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Apr 25th, '07, 17:41

The kiss in the elevator in Que sera sera.
Especially after Tae Joo kisses Eus Soo and she wants to do it again :lol :wub:

Ms483836

Post by Ms483836 » May 3rd, '07, 05:20

:wub: ahhhhhhhhh and we cant forget!!!!!!!! DAL JA SPRING!!!!!!!

the part where he was telling the story of their parents to her and than they decided to stay with the parents until things cool down a bit and he decides to leave and gives her a kiss and walks away but turn back to give her another kiss!!! and tells her that he really is going ot go!! :wub: :wub: :wub: gosh!!!!!!!!!! it wasn't a passionate nor was her side very convincing (although i know she was suppose to act shock since he did it without her knowing but she should have at least pucker up a little!) ...but he way he did it was soo cute and boyish!!! and the thought that he didnt want to leave her!! gosh!! triple :wub: as da ja would say... OH MY GOD!!

and also the scene where she plants a kiss on him because he was teasing her about kissing.... way too goo!!!!

DAL JA FINDS THE CAKE Tae Bong bought the day before and eats it all. Tae Bong asks how she could eat someone else’s birthday cake — it’s his birthday. Dal Ja asks if he wants anything, and he says one kiss will do. She gives him a peck on the cheek, which he calls childish. So she gives him a peck on the lips, and he teases her for such an innocent kiss. She must really not have any experience. and than wham!! she gave him one hell of a kiss! hehehe :wub:

Last edited by Ms483836 on May 3rd, '07, 14:22, edited 1 time in total.

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » May 3rd, '07, 11:06

Ms483836 wrote::wub: ahhhhhhhhh and we cant forget!!!!!!!! DAL JA SPRING!!!!!!!

the part where he was telling the story of their parents to her and than they decided to stay with the parents until things cool down a bit and he decides to leave and gives her a kiss and walks away but turn back to give her another kiss!!! and tells her that he really is going ot go!! :wub: :wub: :wub: gosh!!!!!!!!!! it wasn't a passionate nor was her side very convincing (although i know she was suppose to act shock since he did it without her knowing but she should have at least pucker up a little!) ...but he way he did it was soo cute and boyish!!! and the thought that he didnt want to leave her!! gosh!! triple :wub: as da ja would say... OH MY GOD!!

i agree with you! this is so0o cute!! hehe

dont you like the kiss when dal ja's trying to show that she is a capable woman? this is when dal ja prepared a real celebration for tae bong's birthday? hehe :wub:

Ms483836

Post by Ms483836 » May 3rd, '07, 14:24

dont you like the kiss when dal ja's trying to show that she is a capable woman? this is when dal ja prepared a real celebration for tae bong's birthday? hehe :wub:
yes i agree with u too!! this scene was cute!...the pictures are above!! ^^

yasumi14

Post by yasumi14 » May 4th, '07, 06:31

mY GirL, biScUit TeAchEr And staR CaNdy, and GoOnG..
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » May 4th, '07, 08:24

Ms483836 wrote:
yes i agree with u too!! this scene was cute!...the pictures are above!! ^^
there is another one! the one when tae bong kissed dal ja's forehead first down to the lip! aww :wub:

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 4th, '07, 14:14

I think all the kisses in Que Sera Sera are very hot and, best of all, realistic.

Ms483836

Post by Ms483836 » May 4th, '07, 15:32

swit_thng wrote:
there is another one! the one when tae bong kissed dal ja's forehead first down to the lip! aww :wub:

ohhhhhhh yeah how can i forget that one!!! that one was SWEEET too!!
:wub:

baby_shin

Post by baby_shin » May 9th, '07, 14:48

Tae Bong...he can definitely KISS!!!!

<<<<<< and Nodame!! LOL~~
Attachments
ep15kissfj0.jpg
ep15kissfj0.jpg (50.64 KiB) Viewed 4517 times
Last edited by baby_shin on May 9th, '07, 14:52, edited 1 time in total.

baby_shin

Post by baby_shin » May 9th, '07, 14:51

the long awaited kiss.........in H!M
Attachments
113256_721364599.jpg
113256_721364599.jpg (142.64 KiB) Viewed 4516 times

Ms483836

Post by Ms483836 » May 9th, '07, 16:26

baby_shin wrote:the long awaited kiss.........in H!M

oh my gosh!! i cant wait for that!!!! honestly! i've been following H!M but the story was lagging (plus witch yoo hee is really catchy) and LDH and LJH wasnt getting enough screen time together or it seem like they werent going to like each other...at least from her character!! but i've finally caught up last night ..well at least by the subtitles...and episode 10 finally got me hook again!!! ...she finally is starting to like him!! soo i did a sneak peak yesterday in the forum and saw some pictures!! :wub: and they were sleeping together on his couch!! awww :wub: and i saw some picture of them kissing!?!?! :blink i cant wait!!! :wub:

ljkluvr11

Post by ljkluvr11 » May 21st, '07, 15:55

for me, it's MY GIRL!!!!!, GOONG!!!! (goong kiss was really reallly awesome :D)and DAL JA'S SPRING!!!!!!!!

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » May 21st, '07, 19:39

MY GIRL!!!

stairway to heaven had some pretty sweet ones too
but i don't think anybody mentioned those.

ehh...i didnt really like the goong one. maybe if yoon eun hye were prettier.

puffypie

Post by puffypie » May 24th, '07, 10:17

For me i give 10 for the kiss in My girl... it is such a cute and romanctic among all the kdrama i watched. LDW and LDH has a really great chemistry toward each other and the kiss that LDW kissed her in the dram is such a sweetheart u know..kissed once and then stop to say ...I love u and then kissed again...lol WEll if u talked about the passionate one i think that i will give it to goong on the episode 23.. really passionate and really long.. they really kissed...

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » May 31st, '07, 23:22

ooohh i forgot to mention the I'm Sorry I Love You kisses.

the one outside the karoake room where SJS is holding ISJ and a tear rolls down his face *squeals*
and the one where their in the motel after he waited all night out in the rain for her *gush*

lildedprinxez

The Best kissing scene of all...

Post by lildedprinxez » Jun 1st, '07, 05:19

GOONG....

the kissing between Eun-hye and JooJi-hoon...was the best among the other Kdramas i've ever watched... :wub:

There is no other kissing scenes the will beat this one>>>
Attachments
Lot and lots of kisses from the crown prince and princess..
Lot and lots of kisses from the crown prince and princess..
kiss d2!.gif (91.51 KiB) Viewed 4479 times
Gwabe!!!
Gwabe!!!
1st real kiss.jpg (75.26 KiB) Viewed 4479 times

goonggong

Post by goonggong » Jun 3rd, '07, 18:41

baby_shin wrote:Tae Bong...he can definitely KISS!!!!

<<<<<< and Nodame!! LOL~~
I agree... hahaha. Lee Minki is one hell of a screen kisser... his kisses with Eugene in I really really like you ain't half bad, either.

But dang! I loved all the kissing scenes in Dalja's Spring... Kept replaying it like three times each time before proceeding to the next scene... bwahahaha! One of the hottest was the very first one they showed... the parody of In the Mood for Love (I think, correct me if I'm wrong)... But my favorite by far was the one before Tae bong actually said "I love you" to Dalja... Dang, such a great series... definitely up there in the top three of my favorite Kdramas of all time.

patti0311

best kiss scenes

Post by patti0311 » Jun 4th, '07, 13:56

I would vote the one from Goong. That is quite something given the stars were all first timers in lead roles. It was good because the girl responded. It is so irritating when the female presses her lips together like the guy has some disease or something. I also like the one from Lovers between Lee seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun in ep 19

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » Jun 12th, '07, 05:33

swit_thng wrote:
swit_thng wrote:

GOONG (ep23)
MY GIRL (ep13)

theyre both wonderful in their own ways but i'd want the my girl kiss to happen to me. haha. goong one was good cos it was super not conservative, and it was so long and so passionate! but it does seem to stray from cg and shin's 'cute' relationship they don't seem like the type to be so sexual. haha.

the my girl one was so sweet! i especially like the way gong chan whispered 'saranghae', it was extremely romantic.
wow. we have same mind!! haha i really think that my girl's kissing scene is so sweet.. and i also wish it would happen to me :lol i like the kiss on the forehead first and then LDW asked if it is too short and LDH nodded and then retrieved and then LDW kissed her on lips!!! waah!! i had goosebumps especially when LDW said saranghe.. i really wish it could happen to me!!! haha also the elevator kiss in my girl from the last episode but i think it was short.. i think LDW is a good kisser..i also like the kissing scene form hanoi bride (episode 1 or 2? anyway, there only 2 eps..haha

all kissing scenes in goong are good. especially the one in ep23. i agree with others that it was a real kiss, but just next to my girl for me.. kissing scenes in kdramas are really improving.. hehe

i also like the kissing scene in what happened in bali..the one between HJW and SJS.. when SJS confessed his love to HJH. and the other is between HJW and JIS. the forced kiss. hehe

wow..kissing scenes.. :wub:
ill add the kissing scenes in dal ja's spring!!! especially the celebration of lee min ki's bday, the one when chae rim was trying to show that she is a capable woman..and then lee min ki told her that she does not need to show it..and then kissed her from forehead..eyes..cheeks (? cant really remember..hehe) and then the lips.. :wub:
ill add another fave kissing scene to my list. haha. in que sera sera!!! love all the kissing scenes of eric..hahaha. but i like best is the kissing scene in elevator..i think its on episode 3. really cute. :wub: second is kiss in the rain..episode10. and last is the kissing scene of eunsoo and the other guy (forgot his name) in a party..episode 8. hehe :wub:

immaperson

Post by immaperson » Jun 22nd, '07, 08:49

the scenes i like are from: my girl, MNIKSS, and Goong

JlovesVan

kiss

Post by JlovesVan » Jun 24th, '07, 01:35

I vote Fullhouse (LOL just kidding....man, that was a let down..)

Anyway...My favorite of all time was most definitely Goong!!! So hot, loved it! I also have to vote for the kiss on the beach in "Love to Kill" that one gets left out for the alleyway kiss but the whole throwing up thing kind of grosses me out LOL

ersity

Post by ersity » Jun 26th, '07, 03:23

While I do like "My Girl" kiss at episode 13, I dislikes the edit. I actually prefer the NG kisses they edit out. They were so cute while doing this and made so my mistakes.

I hope the link to the ng kiss works

EpikLow

Post by EpikLow » Jun 26th, '07, 19:17

hummm in "A Love To Kill" bi rain really knows how to kiss! except he picked the time to kiss her right after she threw up.... not smart.

itssmojojojo

Post by itssmojojojo » Jun 27th, '07, 16:54

EpikLow wrote:hummm in "A Love To Kill" bi rain really knows how to kiss! except he picked the time to kiss her right after she threw up.... not smart.
seriously!! i was like ew but da kiss was hot :D

Nonbirira

Post by Nonbirira » Jul 7th, '07, 13:04

Just finished Lovers...and the kissing scenes... Whew! Excuse me while I go cool off! Yikes, people! Now THAT guy knows how to kiss! Probably the best kissing scenes I've seen in ANY Kdrama... :w00t:

namedx

Post by namedx » Jul 7th, '07, 13:26

Lol I'd deffo go with Lovers as well, one of my all time fave Kdramas!! Then I'd have to go with Dal Jas, MNIKSS, Goong and IRRLY!

lavenderskye

Post by lavenderskye » Jul 13th, '07, 16:43

Just finished Goong about 30 mins. ago and I gotta agree with a lot of you that the kiss in ep. 23 was by far the best & most real kiss in any K-Drama that I've seen. I think they should've had a kiss in ep. 24 too, but I guess cuz they had 2 pretty major kissing scenes in the previous ep., they didn't want to overdo it, but I wouldn't have minded. :mrgreen:

But...My Girl's kisses were really sweet & touching. :wub:

And...My Name is Kim Sam Soon's kisses were great too.

Too many to choose from...haha :lol

I haven't seen Dal Ja's Spring or Lovers yet. I guess I gotta see them now.

enajz77

Post by enajz77 » Jul 16th, '07, 08:10

i choose Shin Goon kiss in Goong too... it was so real.. :thumleft: :wub:

enajz77

Post by enajz77 » Jul 16th, '07, 08:13

i choose Shin Goon kiss in Goong too... it was so real.. :thumleft: :wub:

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jul 17th, '07, 21:23

Yeah. I like the kiss in Goong.

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Jul 17th, '07, 23:00

YEH & JJH of G O O N G!

wuhoooo.. raisin' the roof for them. :D

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Jul 19th, '07, 12:33

anyonghaseyo..

ey, just wondering if anyone knows any link of the NGs or behind-the-scenes, or the-making of shin & chae-kyung's kissing scene in episode 23? hmmm.. just curious how they were acting..

like for mygirl, ldw & ldh had their NGs...

anyone knows??? pls post the link. :D thanks!

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Jul 19th, '07, 12:34

ersity wrote:While I do like "My Girl" kiss at episode 13, I dislikes the edit. I actually prefer the NG kisses they edit out. They were so cute while doing this and made so my mistakes.

I hope the link to the ng kiss works
how about for the goong's episode 23 of shin & chae-kyung's kissing scene, did u find any NGs for that scene? hehehe. .

safeguard

Post by safeguard » Jul 24th, '07, 13:08

GOONG (ep23)
MY GIRL (ep13)

definitely goong...
Attachments
300px-Soulmate.jpg
300px-Soulmate.jpg (46.75 KiB) Viewed 4440 times

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » Jul 24th, '07, 13:14

hi friends from the philippines! haha

christ_freak

Post by christ_freak » Jul 24th, '07, 18:51

Well... After reading 14 pages worth of this topic, I can firmly assure you that Goong's kiss is the best. However, Lovers - ep 18, has a very surprising kiss. It's very lovely and passionate, I mean Lee Seo Jin looked like he wanted to rip off her clothes on screen. lol.

nandasmith

Post by nandasmith » Jul 26th, '07, 20:16

Oh God!! That kiss on Goong was...was..how can I say...It was HOT!!! Really passionate!! It make me sweat...if you know what I mean... :roll

But I have to say that My Girl Kiss in Episode 13 was the most romantic one!! Love it!!! So Sweet!! :wub:
It´s the best kiss scene for me...until now...

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Jul 27th, '07, 16:26

definitely the ones in 'goong', 'which star are you from' and um, god, i cant think!

GlamourGirl40

Post by GlamourGirl40 » Aug 1st, '07, 02:23

1) Goong
2) My Lovely Sam Soon & My Girl

mayette31

Post by mayette31 » Aug 6th, '07, 03:11

Goong (ep. 23) tops my list. Followed closely by My Girl. =)

emceelegs

Post by emceelegs » Aug 6th, '07, 05:06

GOONG
=damn that was a great kiss on episode 23 it was real you can feel
it its not as if they're shooting it.. it goes into you...also the street kiss even
though there were people around them but there was still lip movement :lol
joo ji hoon really knows how to kiss and he seems to enjoy kissing YEH..they
look great when kissing ...perfect.heheh...

MY GIRL= not in the actual drama but behind the scene when they are shooting
it....it seems LEE DAE HEE is the one good in kissing LEE DONG WOOK is
quite shy...

LOVE STORY IN HARVARD=kim tae hee and kim rae woon they are beautiful
especially in the bathroom kissing scene..
WEDDING, DAL JA'S SPRING,BEAUTIFUL DAYS,ALL-IN[/b]

imagineilu

Post by imagineilu » Aug 7th, '07, 04:25

The first kiss in A Love to Kill with Bi .. Thats my favorite kiss. but kind of gross because just before that she threw up :x

He still looked hot none the less ;]
Attachments
rainkiss2.jpg
rainkiss2.jpg (59.14 KiB) Viewed 4468 times
Last edited by imagineilu on Aug 7th, '07, 04:40, edited 2 times in total.

nophankh

Post by nophankh » Aug 7th, '07, 04:31

COFFEE Prince at the end of episode 10.....so intense and passionate.

emrams

Post by emrams » Aug 7th, '07, 04:56

^ That was hot. Not the best in my opinion but very hot.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 7th, '07, 06:46

Best Kiss :scratch: mmhhh... from what I've seen til now, it would be probably the Kiss from *in order*: Coffee Prince * ---- *, Goong *that one on the street*, Goong *yyaaayyyy, that hot kiss :mrgreen: *, My Girl *saranghae*, MISA *goooood* , MKSS *men's toilet ^-^ *

and I actually don't really like the kisses from A Love to Kill... well, what I mean is, for the kisses in the storyline: love it!! For the kissing of the actors: don't really like the lips from bi here :scratch: *Love the drama nevertheless ^-^ *

GlamourGirl40

Post by GlamourGirl40 » Aug 7th, '07, 06:57

I just saw Coffee Prince Ep 10 and the kiss there was good too!

boa258

Post by boa258 » Aug 7th, '07, 07:04

definitely GOONG :wub: that kiss was the best i have ever seen
eun hye is soo lucky she can kiss ji hoon oppa ><

chan2x

Post by chan2x » Aug 7th, '07, 07:37

The best kiss for me COFFEE PRINCE of episode 10!

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 7th, '07, 08:47

Coffee Prince I just loved that kiss. It was so tender. I used to think Goong but now I totally changed my mind after seeing the kiss in Coffee Prince.

little-duck

Post by little-duck » Aug 7th, '07, 09:13

Rain was really a good kisser in a love to kill....n SG in Goong....waa...both of them r so passionate..^_^
the latest kissing scene i watched, that also nice would be GO EUN CHAN in coffee prince..ep.10..really cute...

saby

Post by saby » Aug 7th, '07, 09:13

goong beats them all ! !

what a kiss *omg*

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Aug 7th, '07, 09:15

Woaaahhh Looks like Goong's topping the list! And I agree! :cheers: I absolutely love that kissing scene in episode 23... Though I don't see any tongue! :blink I think that it was well acted out, both emotionally and physically. The tears added a lot of weight to the moment, and makes it more intimate. Hehe
Yeah, the kiss in My Girl (episode 23) was also good! It was real sweet and I love how Yoo Rin innocently initiated it. Haha! :D

Side note: What does MISA stand for??

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 7th, '07, 09:23

coffee prince kiss was great, i havent seen that many k dramas but it looks like goong is going on my list if its this popular!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 7th, '07, 09:27

@ untitledmelody: MISA is the short form of the korean title for "I'm sorry, I love you" ^-^

haha, I know I will be beaten because of Bi ^-^

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 7th, '07, 22:51

I think Goong and The Devil Beside You are both the winners in what i have watched!

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 8th, '07, 07:22

biniBningPunkista wrote:i'd go for hana yori dango 1 and 2, the 4 kisses mao inuoe with jun matsumoto (the accidental kiss, the ending scene in season 1 and the last kiss in season 2 were she pulls matsumoto's scarf) then, inoue and shun's kiss at the hospital...

yes... i'm a certified HYD addict! :whistling:

Image [/list]

Lmao :lol either u didn't read the name of the thread right, or ur just the most random person ever :D

Well i'm gonna start the Poll :-) I've read every page and made the list for the poll :salut:
I've also added a picture of each show, the kissing scene :-)
Enjoy and i hope people actually vote :D
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 879#819879

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 8th, '07, 10:08

does anyone know where i can find goong streaming?

saby

Post by saby » Aug 8th, '07, 10:09

you can find it on clubbox

bent

Post by bent » Aug 8th, '07, 10:13

saby wrote:you can find it on clubbox
it's in korean right tt website?

and i tot its a torrent website?

saby

Post by saby » Aug 8th, '07, 10:19

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 3f91ac63e8 here is the link for the site with all goong eps ( the 1st link for episode 1 doesnt work) you must use IE bcoz it only works there

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=274 another link :D you can find eng subs here

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 8th, '07, 10:29

are those links to download it or watch it online?

saby

Post by saby » Aug 8th, '07, 10:35

Yorokobi wrote:are those links to download it or watch it online?
4 download

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 8th, '07, 10:53

do you know somewhere i can watch online cause i cant download

saby

Post by saby » Aug 8th, '07, 11:09

on youtube you can watch just the 1st 3 episodes...