Need help to identify a Kdrama? Ask here!

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Cynthia14

Post by Cynthia14 » Apr 24th, '14, 03:42

OMG! Thank you so much! That's exactly it!

RedGreenSofa

Experience watching Korean Dramas

Post by RedGreenSofa » Apr 29th, '14, 00:59

Hey everyone,

I'm doing a research paper on people who enjoy watching Korean Dramas. I'd appreciate it if you help me out by answering a few of my questions.

It will be extremely helpful but not necessary for you to provide age and gender.

When did you start watching K-drama?

What originally got you interested?

Has your interest in K-drama changed since you first started?

How would you describe your emotional attachment to the dramas?

Have K-dramas become a significant part of your life?

Do K-dramas help connect you to other people who also enjoy watching them?

Thank you so much! You guys are awesome.

kiritomhadz

Subtittles for THE HEIRS (HOW)

Post by kiritomhadz » Jun 5th, '14, 07:43

Is there someone know how to put sub on k drama THE HEIRS, and where can i found the subs, and how to put in the video.

pls.....
some one.......
THANKSS??

simonX

help

Post by simonX » Jun 22nd, '14, 18:16

i have been looking my rosy life eng sub / srt only. i do have the video , but without eng sub/srt . i already try google & withs2 , subscene, all forum, asiatorrent but no luck, i still can not find it and is someone in here still keep my rosy life srt ? please share . sorry if i posted in wrong thread. thanks

chanpuru

Post by chanpuru » Jun 24th, '14, 00:13

EDIT: This is a reply to the request for "The Heirs" subtitles. I don't know why it didn't show up in the right spot....

Another member has provided the link here in the d-addicts subtitles forum http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_143748.htm so just get them all for the language you want (make sure they match your video encoding: 720p-LIMO, 1080p KAGA, etc.). You will need to unzip them, usually into the same directory as the videos. Be sure to rename them to match the videos (except for the extension, which should remain as .srt).

Note: The link above is bad, but it takes you to the right site, just do the search again on that site (I didn't feel comfortable placing a link to another site in this forum myself, as I've seen them get deleted).

chanpuru

Re: Subtittles for THE HEIRS (HOW)

Post by chanpuru » Jun 24th, '14, 00:25

kiritomhadz wrote:Is there someone know how to put sub on k drama THE HEIRS, and where can i found the subs, and how to put in the video.

pls.....
some one.......
THANKSS??
Another member has provided the link here in the d-addicts subtitles forum http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_143748.htm so just get them all for the language you want (make sure they match your video encoding: 720p-LIMO, 1080p KAGA, etc.). You will need to unzip them, usually into the same directory as the videos. Be sure to rename them to match the videos (except for the extension, which should remain as .srt).

Note: The link above is bad, but it takes you to the right site, just do the search again on that site (I didn't feel comfortable placing a link to another site in this forum myself, as I've seen them get deleted).

chanpuru

Post by chanpuru » Jun 24th, '14, 00:29

I didn't know where the best forum to post this question might be... so, sorry otherwise:

I've been noticing that all iPOP encoded files have a damaged title in the avi container's metadata while other encodings don't seem to add any metadata. The only issue is, some players display the title (if it's provided) instead of the file names, and from these iPOP encodes they just look like the residual effect of a UTF BOM in an ASCII-only field. It doesn't matter who the poster is, all the iPOP files have the same (though minor) problem. It's easy to fix, if you know how. Could all the posters be using the same damaged script for these encodings? I imagine it might happen if the script is trying to place the beginning of the file names (Hangul titles) in the metadata's title field.

Anyway, thanks for all your hard and uncompensated work.

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Jun 26th, '14, 17:02

How would you describe your emotional attachment to the dramas?

- it was in 2008

- i used to watch a lot Japanese Anime , then i found out there was J-Dramas , at first i thought they were like soap operas but seeing that the number of episodes were about 10-12 i watched a few of them , then i discovered that also in Korea they made dramas so i started to watch them , my first ever K-Drama was Winter Sonata.

- Yes my interest faded since i started , now i watch 3-4 dramas a year , at the beginnig i was watching like 15 dramas a year.

- watching dramas doesn't affect me emotionally really.

- they were significant part of my life but now not really since i don't watch them often.

- Dramas make me connect with other people only on the web , i don't know any person in my life that watch them.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 26th, '14, 17:23

Maybe 2-3 years after I begun watching Japanese dramas (which was in 2006).

I just choose a drama, Soul (2006), which I thought sounded interesting.

Not that much, other that that I follow what dramas airing each season.

Asian dramas in general yes. Korean dramas only, no. At first I only watched dramas, in 2011 I begun making subtitles.

Only on D-Addicts. Not in real life.

Thierry23

Post by Thierry23 » Jul 26th, '14, 07:23

Ok, I've just watched episode 8 of Fated to Love You (Korean version).
At the end of the episode when the 2 leads are 'dancing' at the river bank, they play a waltz as back ground music.

Anybody know whether it's an existing waltz? (Name, composer etc)
Or whether it's a piece specifically written for this occasion? And if so will it be included in OST?

Thanks in advance!

(I've repeated that part of the episode over and over again, just to listen to that music :P)

ChThonic

Can someone help me find name of film?

Post by ChThonic » Aug 10th, '14, 17:02

I wanted to find out the name of a film I saw appear in a korean tv show It appears about 31:30 in. Thank you.

kebirvita

Post by kebirvita » Aug 20th, '14, 10:41

Hello everyone
Is there any english subs for this drama? and where i can find them?
thank you in advance

tendoukun

Drama title

Post by tendoukun » Aug 23rd, '14, 08:03

Anyone know what's the title of the drama where this image came from?

Thanks.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Re: Drama title

Post by The Chaos » Aug 23rd, '14, 09:28

tendoukun wrote:Anyone know what's the title of the drama where this image came from?
Thanks.

That from You're Beautiful :-)

MadaMag

Does any one know those period dramas

Post by MadaMag » Oct 10th, '14, 21:19

Hi, I'm wondering if you can help me find titles of two dramas that I have been watching some years ago.
Both are period dramas:

1) story of two half brothers. The one is often going to a fighting place (a house with an arena). I think he was going for revenge for his father. The second brother is military/police and don't know/acknowledge the first one, until the very end where he is helping him 'because he is his brother"
Similar concept is in the Moon and Soon, but there the story is placed in town, not palace.

2) I don't remember much, only that the male character is punished by walking some hundred times between two places in the Josen palace. He may also be making a statement, anyway some ministers are watching and comment that the man will not be able to go the back and forth between the palaces (with great titles above), but the character of course do it.
As I didn't see such punishment in other dramas I think its distinctive feature.

Thanks for your help in advice!

chanpuru

Re: Does any one know those period dramas

Post by chanpuru » Oct 11th, '14, 01:12

Wish I could help but I guess I don't watch as many "period" dramas. But add a girl and the first one sounds like so many Bollywood films and the second sounds like something out of a Shaw Brothers or Golden Harvest HK film from the 70's. Sorry, I'm no help. But I'll ask around, people I know have seen just about everything (although any more description would certainly help).

MadaMag

Re: Does any one know those period dramas

Post by MadaMag » Oct 11th, '14, 12:06

chanpuru wrote:Wish I could help but I guess I don't watch as many "period" dramas. But add a girl and the first one sounds like so many Bollywood films and the second sounds like something out of a Shaw Brothers or Golden Harvest HK film from the 70's. Sorry, I'm no help. But I'll ask around, people I know have seen just about everything (although any more description would certainly help).
Thanks for your response.
I do know I gave not much clues, but that's most what I remember of it.
For the first I don't think it's any of the Bollywood films as I'm quite sure the first brother was a concubine son. Also I remember the fighting arena quite good (similar to gambling dens shown in other dramas), and I'm sure the high profile watchers where yangban. The arena also has this feel of Josen/China setting, made of wood, around it a second store/balcony with tables where the wealthy were drinking, watching and making bets.
The arena was often show in the drama and I think the owner was one of the evil men's.
There was a girl of course, and I think the bad man set the brothers up to fight on the arena to save her.

As I don't watch HK films I doubt the second one was one of those.
On contrary, I have a feeling it was quite long drama...

... which gave mine memory a kick and I found it just this moment.

Its from Hoe Jun ep.37, where he "has to walk 1000 times between the inner gate and the government office and each time read the king’s writing which is written in hanja on the buildings. But apparently nobody can do this 1000 times." because he opened a clinic in the town.

Thanks!
I'm still looking for the first drama, though...

piboi

Post by piboi » Oct 11th, '14, 14:09

It is a long shot but could the first drama be Iljimae?

MadaMag

Post by MadaMag » Oct 11th, '14, 14:52

Unfortunately it's not. I was thinking an checking it, but other than on of the brother brother in police/guards and 'we have the same father' it's not it. There's no fighting of them in arena.

Also, I may be wrong, but I think it was the first drama I've watched, that didn't have action in the palace, only in the town (but I wouldn't count of that).

I was also thinking of The Duo, but there they aren't really related in the first place, alas no fighting area.

Argh... I had a list of all dramas I watched on dramacrazy.net, but then it unexpectedly get shut down. Now it reopened, but it's different and probably has different owner/server thus I lost all the data...

Thanks again for help.

chanpuru

Post by chanpuru » Oct 15th, '14, 06:15

MadaMag wrote:Unfortunately it's not. I was thinking an checking it, but other than on of the brother brother in police/guards and 'we have the same father' it's not it. There's no fighting of them in arena.
Sorry, but can I ask you to double check Il Ji Mae one more time? My resident expert swears you have perfectly described the 4th episode in a fighting arena. Of course, we could be wrong, but I'd hate to have you miss like this if you really are already that close.

MadaMag

Post by MadaMag » Oct 15th, '14, 11:14

Urgh.
You are right, the scene is as I have wrote it.
Still, I have this "it's not that" feeling. However, since what I remember is from a long ago, I may confuse some details from other drama with it that contribute to this feeling.

So, I'd say, this is the drama I've been looking for.

Thank you and your residents for help!

cocogirl

Post by cocogirl » Oct 28th, '14, 03:42

I was watching a Korean drama a little while ago that I lost track of and REALLY want to find again. Google isn't helping =(

I remember a scene where the "rich guy"'s never-to-be-seen-again one-time "girlfriend" storms out after having dealt with the "rich guy"'s sick sister. His sister is refusing surgery (she's terminal?), and the "poor" female protagonist "doesn't look like [his] normal kind of girl." She makes soup for the sister, and the rich guy hires her to be his sister's assistant -- of course after the initial rejection and huge supposed pay raise. She makes her pork bone soup (or something) and she says it's the best she's ever tasted. He and his sister were orphaned when young, and took food from restaurant tables to feed themselves.
Later in the episode, or in the next episode, she takes the sister shopping for groceries and the rich guy flips out. Poor girl & sister make dinner for rich protagonist together.

kathia_sophia

Post by kathia_sophia » Nov 5th, '14, 23:10

Need help for some historical info.

What's the diference between the hairstyles in this two pictures? Ranks? Cronology? Other meaning?
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t41 ... ilor20.jpg
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t41 ... ilor_3.jpg

I've always wondered that...It might not be rank right? I've seen Queens with both hairstyles...is it diferent periods? I know it is Joseon, maybe diferent centuries in Joseon?

qorwlsk

Starting Running Man

Post by qorwlsk » Nov 7th, '14, 01:16

So I want to start watching Running Man, which has been around since God knows when...
Since it's not a drama, is it fine to just jump right in & start watching from the most recent episodes? I can't find any episodes from the beginning... If I jump in, is there anything special I should know for it to make sense to me? (Other than the premise of the show, which obviously I can find info about). Thanks for your input!!

amar

enquiries

Post by amar » Dec 20th, '14, 19:40

how can i download korean drama here?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: enquiries

Post by Keiko1981 » Dec 20th, '14, 19:56

amar wrote:how can i download korean drama here?
You can no longer download dramas at D-Addicts.

Read this "Closing down the torrent section"
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_160259_0.htm

Then this
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_160295_0.htm

And until the new site has opened, see links of interest.
http://www.giftedones.net/links-of-interest/

kdramalover1996

Re: Starting Running Man

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jan 2nd, '15, 09:25

qorwlsk wrote:So I want to start watching Running Man, which has been around since God knows when...
Since it's not a drama, is it fine to just jump right in & start watching from the most recent episodes? I can't find any episodes from the beginning... If I jump in, is there anything special I should know for it to make sense to me? (Other than the premise of the show, which obviously I can find info about). Thanks for your input!!
Search in youtube you'll be able to find 720p episodes from the begining...

Wongo

Re: Starting Running Man

Post by Wongo » Jan 3rd, '15, 21:15

qorwlsk wrote:So I want to start watching Running Man, which has been around since God knows when...
There are things in the episodes which make some aspects funnier in the episodes. But if you jump into any episode, you should be able to follow along. Some things like the monday couple or "race start" are things that can easily be picked up.

kdramalover1996

Re: Kdrama question? Ask here!

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jan 10th, '15, 16:56

Can anyone give me the torrent link to download e20 of birth of a beauty? Need the link to xvid file... thanks

thon

Post by thon » Jan 11th, '15, 02:38

kdramalover1996 wrote:Can anyone give me the torrent link to download e20 of birth of a beauty? Need the link to xvid file... thanks
https://kickass.so/usearch/birth/?field ... order=desc
http://www.tosarang.net/bbs/board.php?b ... r_id=24340

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jan 11th, '15, 11:03

thon wrote:
kdramalover1996 wrote:Can anyone give me the torrent link to download e20 of birth of a beauty? Need the link to xvid file... thanks
https://kickass.so/usearch/birth/?field ... order=desc
http://www.tosarang.net/bbs/board.php?b ... r_id=24340
Thank you for the links.... by any chance do you know a place to download xvid files of blade man(아인 맨)?

thon

Post by thon » Jan 11th, '15, 13:56

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jan 11th, '15, 15:24

Thank you for help...but they have retricted download speeds below than 100KBps...files take too much time to download.if you can give me the links to torrents with good ratio of seeds i'll be much thankful..

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jan 12th, '15, 11:17

Can anyone here give me the links to download blade man xvid files?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jan 12th, '15, 14:40

kdramalover1996 wrote:Can anyone here give me the links to download blade man xvid files?
Look at the Links of Interest in my signature. Then at the Korean trackers. TorrentBest (you find the search field to the right, at the very bottom of the page).

Use the original Korean name when searching: 아이언맨

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jan 13th, '15, 02:56

Keiko1981 wrote:
kdramalover1996 wrote:Can anyone here give me the links to download blade man xvid files?
Look at the Links of Interest in my signature. Then at the Korean trackers. TorrentBest (you find the search field to the right, at the very bottom of the page).

Use the original Korean name when searching: 아이언맨
I already tried some korean torrenting sites like tosarang,torrentbest,torrentman/cup and tohari.but they have no seeds....i found direct links from myasiantv.com..thank you for the help....

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jan 15th, '15, 14:15

Can anyone tell me the names of k dramas that started to broadcast in JAN 2015 and the dramas that will start to broadcast in JaN 2015....?
List from FansubWiki

You can also you DramaWiki to see all Korean dramas that air in 2015
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Category:KDrama2015

Jan 02 Misaengmul Microorganism
Jan 03 The Family is Coming
Jan 05 Iron Lady Cha
Jan 07 Miss Mamma Mia
Jan 07 Kill Me, Heal Me
Jan 09 Spy
Jan 09 Heart to Heart
Jan 09 Persevere, Goo Hae Ra
Jan 10 My Heart is Twinkling
Jan 19 Shine or Go Crazy
Jan 21 Hyde, Jekyll, Me
Jan 27 Dream Knight
Jan 30 City of the Sun

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jan 18th, '15, 21:02

Does anyone here know from where i can download eng subs for the korean movie THE ROYAL TAILOR?

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jan 19th, '15, 04:37

Can anyone give me the links to download xvid files of last two episodes of the three musketeers (삼총사)

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jan 23rd, '15, 18:17

From where can i download medium quality episodes of high kick 3 with engkish subtitles?

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jan 31st, '15, 04:44

Hey there :) does anyone here know where i can find the new mbc drma city of the sun? I couldn't find it on asiatorrents either...

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jan 31st, '15, 10:55

kdramalover1996 wrote:Hey there :) does anyone here know where i can find the new mbc drma city of the sun? I couldn't find it on asiatorrents either...
I while back I PMed you two of Kpopella's links take a look at them. It's there. Or search any of the Korean torrent sites, using the original Korean title.

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jan 31st, '15, 12:52

Keiko1981 wrote:I while back I PMed you two of Kpopella's links take a look at them. It's there. Or search any of the Korean torrent sites, using the original Korean title.
Well after the torrent section closed down i used korean torrenting sites with original korean name to find torrents as you just said but i looked into 5,6 Korean sites and couldn't find it....i heard that the drama is broadcasting on a pay-tv channel.is that a reason for it not to be on the torrent sites? I wasn't able to find it on viki or dramafever either....

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Feb 24th, '15, 16:10

does anyone know when that the drama named heard it through the grapevine will be broadcasted? Is it only monday or both monday and Tuesday?

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Feb 24th, '15, 17:22

kdramalover1996 wrote:does anyone know when that the drama named heard it through the grapevine will be broadcasted? Is it only monday or both monday and Tuesday?
According to the Wiki page:
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 22:00

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Feb 28th, '15, 11:41

saigo_x wrote:
kdramalover1996 wrote:does anyone know when that the drama named heard it through the grapevine will be broadcasted? Is it only monday or both monday and Tuesday?
According to the Wiki page:
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 22:00
Thank you for the help

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Mar 12th, '15, 12:21

Does anyone one know where i can find xvid files of gap dong? Plz help meeee

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 12th, '15, 12:25

kdramalover1996 wrote:Does anyone one know where i can find xvid files of gap dong? Plz help meeee
I have just PM:ed you. :sigh:

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Mar 12th, '15, 14:45

:cry:
Keiko1981 wrote:
kdramalover1996 wrote:Does anyone one know where i can find xvid files of gap dong? Plz help meeee
I have just PM:ed you. :sigh:
Yeah got it,but it wasn't xvid ones they were 720pS,and i Don't have a asiatorrent account but anyway thank you.... :*

sido1234

Post by sido1234 » Mar 17th, '15, 20:52

Hello guys
I want to know the name of the song that was played on the 5th episode of Miss Korea when Oh-Ji Young talks to Manager Oh about giving him all her severance's pay but in return he must not fire Yeong Seon, it started exactly at 00:15:00.

Kaelorian

Post by Kaelorian » May 9th, '15, 09:02

Hello,
New here :-) I'm trying to remember a certain drama and after much searching am giving up and asking the experts :-)
I only watched a few episodes about 3 or so years ago. There was a young woman and tragically her father dies I remember this because the scene was so moving). Her father makes a deal with Death (I think) and ends up going into the body of a man (sometimes) whom I assume the woman will end up with. It sounds like a strange premise, but was very endearing. Every time I search soul swap or body swap I find more popular drama results. Please help :cry: Thank you!
Also I watched this on Dramafever and I must have watched it before making an account or it's just not in my history. TIA! Xoxo

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jun 5th, '15, 15:09

This is not about a drama but a korean variety show we got married. Does anyone here know when will the english subs for episode 273 available?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 5th, '15, 15:16

kdramalover1996 wrote:This is not about a drama but a korean variety show we got married. Does anyone here know when will the english subs for episode 273 available?
Episode 272, is available on SubScene. So you could try to keep an eye on it.

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jun 5th, '15, 18:03

[/quote]
Episode 272, is available on SubScene. So you could try to keep an eye on it.[/quote]
Yeah. I've been keeping my eyes on it for this whole two weeks.seems like KSN is not subbing it now...ahhh just started to watch it again cuz henry and yewon...

etherdesign

Post by etherdesign » Jun 23rd, '15, 05:37

Hello, I'm looking for a Korean soap opera, I don't know the exact year it was run but they seem to think it was around 2000-2005?

The plot involves two university students that live in the same house together, the girl is often mean to the guy but they aren't romantically involved. There didn't seem to be any parents around for either of them, the guy was studying for the bar exam. Near the end of the final episodes he passed the exam. Unfortunately that's all the details I have.

Any help with identification would be greatly appreciated!

AnonRunzes1

Post by AnonRunzes1 » Jul 11th, '15, 19:13

etherdesign wrote:Hello, I'm looking for a Korean soap opera, I don't know the exact year it was run but they seem to think it was around 2000-2005?

The plot involves two university students that live in the same house together, the girl is often mean to the guy but they aren't romantically involved. There didn't seem to be any parents around for either of them, the guy was studying for the bar exam. Near the end of the final episodes he passed the exam. Unfortunately that's all the details I have.

Any help with identification would be greatly appreciated!
Are you referring to Nonstop(2000-2005)?

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Jul 23rd, '15, 17:09

Can anyone help me find english subs for sungkyunkwan scandal xvid videos..???(700mb videos)

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jul 23rd, '15, 20:30

kdramalover1996 wrote:Can anyone help me find english subs for sungkyunkwan scandal xvid videos..???(700mb videos)
Please, do NOT ask for subtitles

Kdrama Fansub Map
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Kdrama_Fansub_Map_2010

TrulyAzn (not synced)

Could also try SubScene.

And to everyone, please stop PMing me asking where to find X/Y/Z drama/movie/subtitles. That's why I made the list of links (see signature).

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Sep 28th, '15, 17:53

What happened to the todays episode of mrs.cop.it not up on torrent sites.did it not air today....??

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Oct 2nd, '15, 03:34

Hey guys is there anyone here that knows where i can download dramas other than avistaz,nyaa,zask and smallencode.asia....????

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Oct 2nd, '15, 18:38

kdramalover1996 wrote:Hey guys is there anyone here that knows where i can download dramas other than avistaz,nyaa,zask and smallencode.asia....????
Korean torrent sites.

But I'd say it's more of a hassle, first you have to know what you're looking for. Then look up the original title on DramaWiki (or any other site) in Hangul, copy it and search on chosen Korean site.

Or do a search on http://www.bing.com/ i.e. 시티홀 torrent

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Oct 6th, '15, 07:14

Keiko1981 wrote:
kdramalover1996 wrote:Hey guys is there anyone here that knows where i can download dramas other than avistaz,nyaa,zask and smallencode.asia....????
Korean torrent sites.

But I'd say it's more of a hassle, first you have to know what you're looking for. Then look up the original title on DramaWiki (or any other site) in Hangul, copy it and search on chosen Korean site.

Yeah i know about the korean torrent sites.but they are good only to download currently airing dramas.if the torrent is older than 4 months there are almost no seeds.i need a site to download old dramas,from about 2009....???

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Oct 6th, '15, 08:50

kdramalover1996 wrote:
Keiko1981 wrote:
Korean torrent sites.

Yeah i know about the korean torrent sites.but they are good only to download currently airing dramas.if the torrent is older than 4 months there are almost no seeds.i need a site to download old dramas,from about 2009....???
In that case AvistaZ would be your best choice right now.

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Oct 6th, '15, 10:19

Last edited by kdramalover1996 on Nov 11th, '15, 10:42, edited 1 time in total.

rohvicious

Post by rohvicious » Nov 10th, '15, 17:29

Hi! One friend of mine sent to me this screenshot of this drama but i don't know the name! She only said to me that it's a supernatural romance drama, nothing else :l
Can someone help me?
1447172239223-1_zpsioxz2weo.jpg
1447172239223-1_zpsioxz2weo.jpg (146.47 KiB) Viewed 22412 times

kdramalover1996

Post by kdramalover1996 » Nov 11th, '15, 10:41

rohvicious wrote:Hi! One friend of mine sent to me this screenshot of this drama but i don't know the name! She only said to me that it's a supernatural romance drama, nothing else :l
Can someone help me?
1447172239223-1_zpsioxz2weo.jpg
Blade man
Korean title is 아이언맨

koshonin

searching kdrama covering 1960 to 1979

Post by koshonin » Feb 22nd, '16, 20:40

and maybe the following fallout/impact off the assasination

(should this go in it's own thread? :scratch: )

jojo

Korean drama name?

Post by jojo » Sep 12th, '16, 23:49

it is about a rich man who brought up poor guy and send him to study overseas then when he comes back it is revealed that the daughter of the rich man loves the guy and he loves her back and they were having secret relationship ,,, I also remember a scene where the girl visit the guy room in their house and he kisses her hard on bed tell her mom knock on door to give him bed sheets ,,,and also a scene where they all are eating diner then she fight with her dad
I don't exactly remember the year of this drama but i think it is between 2008 to 2010

kitty10
Japan

Re: Korean drama name?

Post by kitty10 » Sep 14th, '16, 09:46

jojo wrote:it is about a rich man who brought up poor guy and send him to study overseas then when he comes back it is revealed that the daughter of the rich man loves the guy and he loves her back and they were having secret relationship ,,, I also remember a scene where the girl visit the guy room in their house and he kisses her hard on bed tell her mom knock on door to give him bed sheets ,,,and also a scene where they all are eating diner then she fight with her dad
I don't exactly remember the year of this drama but i think it is between 2008 to 2010
It sounds like Que Sera Sera, although that drama was in 2007.

nim

Post by nim » Dec 1st, '16, 03:59

Does anyone know the Surgeon Bong Dal Hee episode where Park Jae Bum (funny young doctor student friend of Dal Hee's) coaches a middle aged or senior lady patient to pass gass? (she has done some kind of gastro surgery and needs to pass gass for them to know it all went well but is too shy to do so).

kdramalover093

Post by kdramalover093 » Jun 10th, '17, 23:58

Hello!
I want to ask you guys a question about a kdrama I can't find anymore.I watched a fanmande MV on youtube about a couple from a sageuk(it looked like an old one,like before 2010,the quality was low and I don't think the kdrama is that popular).The couple was super funny and comedic and playing with each other(it was like iljimae with bong soon,kinda slapstick comedy).I think the girl had short hair(like jaw-lenght,which is uncommon in many sageuks so it might be a good clue to this).I really don't remember the name,pls help :cry:

darkshadow016

Post by darkshadow016 » Jul 21st, '17, 13:45

guys l decided to move from jdaram to kdrama and i want to watch secret garden but there is 2 sub sources viki and With S2 which one is better and more accurate

bubujba

Re: looking fo a title of a KDrama

Post by bubujba » Oct 14th, '17, 11:51

forgot a title of a kdrama.. first kdrama i watched when i was a kid.. forgot the year.. 90's to 2005 i think...

1. story about childhood friend who falls inlove with each other..
2. both working at the same company.
3. at first the man was chasing over his first love who works at the same company as him.
4. when his first love and him became a couple he realizes that he is in love with his childhood friend.
5. both of them lives in the same duplex apartment with their family.

BoggoSonyeo

Re: Need help to identify a Kdrama? Ask here!

Post by BoggoSonyeo » Mar 9th, '18, 18:54

From what kdrama is this scene? It was about two sisters in hairdresser's

LadyPaulus

Re: Need help to identify a Kdrama? Ask here!

Post by LadyPaulus » Apr 30th, '18, 15:35

I am looking for a drama series that has 2 male & 2 female, one male is managing his mother's Cafe. The other male is a Doctor, maybe plastic surgeon. the the guys are friends the guy in the restaurant used to date one of the girls and broke up with her and now the doctor seems to be interested in her. The girl ends up opening her own restaurant or she opens it with her ex they serve kimchi pancakes using the doctor's mother's kimchi. The doctor boy's family consist of his mom an aunt, grandmother & dad. Dad is having an affair. (The actor that plays Dad I think is the same actor that is in Master's Sun that plays the gentleman who owns giant mall who has a secret that he dresses as a woman and he he died). The family lives in a two story house with a yard and a little half wall around the outside of the yard. The girl does a lot to win mom over. Mom in the end chooses mother in law and sister-in-law over husband.

I think that this is one drama and I have not mixed them up.
I am really looking for a out door wall that has a woodland scene on it and i think it is in this drama.
Any help would be appreciated