Dal Ja's Spring (KBS2, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
aNaStAsIa7

Re: Can someone please seed this series with eng subtitles

Post by aNaStAsIa7 » Jul 19th, '07, 12:12

ivenxubi wrote:
aNaStAsIa7 wrote:Hi all, I am trying to download this series with eng sub titles. I can only see ep 18-22 on d addict. Can someone please seed the first 17 episdoes. How many episodes are there anyway?
Because of the way some files are named, you won't find all the episodes if you search for "Dal Ja's Spring." Instead, search for "Dal Spring" and everything will show up.
You are terrific! I've searched for several days and soompi but had little luck. look forward to getting the downloads completed now. Thanks a million!

aNaStAsIa7

Why Eng Sub titles not showing??

Post by aNaStAsIa7 » Jul 25th, '07, 09:21

Hi, I have jst downloaded the series that is suppose to come with eng subtitles (from d-addicts). Hard sub i reckon. I have a codec with my windows media player that can open hard subbed eng subtitles fr previous series, but the subtitles are not showing for dal ja spring now. Anyone have any idea? :unsure:

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Re: Why Eng Sub titles not showing??

Post by creidesca » Jul 25th, '07, 11:23

aNaStAsIa7 wrote:Hi, I have jst downloaded the series that is suppose to come with eng subtitles (from d-addicts). Hard sub i reckon. I have a codec with my windows media player that can open hard subbed eng subtitles fr previous series, but the subtitles are not showing for dal ja spring now. Anyone have any idea? :unsure:
The torrents for the drama on d-addicts aren't hardsubbed, they're soft-subbed. You need to go dl the soft subs to go along w/ the video files.

saby

Post by saby » Jul 25th, '07, 12:38

i loved the drama :wub: :wub:

mayette31

Post by mayette31 » Aug 6th, '07, 03:14

This was a really great drama. I laughed and cried, laughed and cried. The secondary actors were wonderful as well. I recommend watching this drama. =)

JlovesVan

dal ja's spring

Post by JlovesVan » Oct 5th, '07, 12:19

I just finished this drama and can't say enough good things about it! It was so unique, I loved the parodies and the music they used during them and her fantasies, so hilarious. I liked that it wasn't overly dramatic, no endless crying and sighing. It was very realistic and all the supporting characters were great. KTB was very cute and I loved how he called ODJ out on everything, so great! I will definitely watch this drama again, I hope they release a boxset for it because this is a keeper. It is now my favorite drama, surpassing Full House and My Girl for me :)

mermaiidsis

Post by mermaiidsis » Oct 7th, '07, 09:04

LOL i watched this drama way way back, i purchased 2 other dramas and got it free. boy was i happy when it turned out to be one of my favourite dramas :wub:

:unsure: what i loved most was that although she was 33 years old, she acted like a teen in love when she was with tae bong, it was so sweet to watch their scenes.. but then she had the old side of knowing when to end it. thats what set it apart from other dramas i watched :lol

overall, i loved it.. fell in love with tae bong myself! hehe WOOHOO for dal ja's spring :cheers:

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Oct 7th, '07, 14:38

I've just finished watching this drama a couple months back and I think this drama is one of the best out there :-) The casts are awesome, not to mention their acting and the storyline. If you want a nice, light yet sweet K-drama, this is one you cannot miss out on :wub: This drama felt so realistic, like it is something that happens in real life especially to a woman in her 30's, and though Tae Bong was never really my favorite, I loved him in this one! :D

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Nov 9th, '07, 16:59

^^ i cant agree more with all the people above--Dal ja's spring is by far one of the best k-dramas I have seen.. Its just adorable--heartwarming--and each character is portrayed with realism and exceptional acting. The cast was great--no real vixen, it tells the story of not just one person but also includes reasoning of the others--such as her coworkers whom she couldn't stand in the beginning and than befriends with at the end.. Not typical but very unique--DAL JA'S SPRING ROCK'S--ITS JUST THAT GREAT--AND EVEN BETTER..

A MUST MUST MUST WATCH!!!

Ronbong

Post by Ronbong » Nov 15th, '07, 04:22

I'm exausted :doh: just finished Dal Ja's spring in 3 days (skipped some lectures) :shhh:

I love love love this drama. I think it's kind a similar to My name is Kim Sam Soon, thirty something women desperate for true love :heart: and ended up with younger hunks :wub: . These two dramas are like the ASIAN Bridget Jones Diary... So hiillaarriooouss :roll

shakeerah

Post by shakeerah » Nov 20th, '07, 04:10

really? woaah~ i better watch it but my youtube sucks. :stress:
and they dont sell any dalja's spring dvd here. :cussing:
but i hope that i would end up some hot young hunks when im 30 or else i wont get married at all. teehee. :rofl:

pmhyns

Post by pmhyns » Nov 20th, '07, 04:47

This is just such a fun drama, I really enjoyed watching how the characters developed throughout this series and I love the fact that Dal Ja was older too :) And I enjoyed the different cultural references throughout the series, and her daydreams were just hilarious! Wonderfully refreshing and enjoyable! :)

aNaStAsIa7

Post by aNaStAsIa7 » Dec 9th, '07, 13:34

i know i will probably get shot for saying this, but i don't like this series. It took me a long time to complete the series (although I'm famous for doing drama marathons when i find a good one).
The casts are not bad. It just doesn't sit right with me that Dal Ja does not support Tae Bong's dreams. His character was so down to earth and tried so hard. If she wanted someone successful, she should look elsewhere (especially when it meant so much to him). I would not want to love me for who I can become, rather than who I am.
:cry:

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » Dec 9th, '07, 14:43

i miss this drama!!

sabriyahm

Post by sabriyahm » Dec 9th, '07, 16:50

aNaStAsIa7 wrote:i know i will probably get shot for saying this, but i don't like this series. It took me a long time to complete the series (although I'm famous for doing drama marathons when i find a good one).
The casts are not bad. It just doesn't sit right with me that Dal Ja does not support Tae Bong's dreams. His character was so down to earth and tried so hard. If she wanted someone successful, she should look elsewhere (especially when it meant so much to him). I would not want to love me for who I can become, rather than who I am.
:cry:
I totally don't get why you think that. She did as much as she possibly could to support him. What more could she do.
The decision to go back to the firm was his. She was okay with him following his dream but she was happy he put it off for a few years so they would have somewhere to live and food to eat. Sometimes you have to be practical, especially when it's not just you.

jeemka

Post by jeemka » Dec 9th, '07, 16:54

Wow, this was one of the best dramas ever, IMHO. The chemistry between the main couple was amazing and the story was so funny and sweet! I'd recommend this to anyone, even my bf liked it 8D

lokelaninyc

really liked this drama!

Post by lokelaninyc » Dec 11th, '07, 01:51

this drama was a lot of fun to watch. thanks d addict for translations!!

nerwen

Post by nerwen » Dec 11th, '07, 15:43

I'm watching the lasts episodes of this dorama and I must say it's FANTASTIC!

Korean doramas are really amazing, when I thought I have seen it all...then I found something like Dal Ja's Spring and my TOP FIVE LIST keep changing hehehe. :P

Chae Rim is amaaaaaazingly funny and a great actress. I felt myself very identified with her Dal Ja many times...specially in her daydreaming and distractions. XD But all the cast is really great together...great chemistry between them.

This dorama is a "must see"...without any doubts. :thumright:

Thank you very much for uploading it!!
Last edited by nerwen on Feb 25th, '08, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

harharpan

Post by harharpan » Feb 20th, '08, 18:26

I really want to see this~ The drawings are creative too.

ctfazra

Post by ctfazra » Oct 29th, '08, 13:45

i love to watch the development of relationship btw shin PD n seon joo..it's jz soooo different.
and i laughed a lot at scenes involving manager kang...and cried a lot too =)
the best kdrama i've ever watched.the director must've worked hard for this piece of art. congrats! ^_^

petite6stix

Dal Ja's Spring vs. My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Post by petite6stix » Jan 3rd, '09, 22:50

Has anyone seen Dal Ja's Spring? I really enjoyed it...it's not your typical K-Drama and has plenty of great storylines about love,fear, family and finding balance in career and love. If you go to youtube I just created a music video for Dal Ja and Ka Tae Bong's love story.

What I do enjoy the most about Dal Ja and Kim Sam Soon is the realistic character portrayals from the leads actors. Both stories transcend cultural lines and very relatable. In both series I've enjoyed Dal Ja and Sam Soon's naive, open and honest characters...who is your favorite heroine of these series and why? What series cast, story did you prefer?

I still remain undecided because MNKSS has very realistic romantic moments that gives the series a slight edge although Dal Ja's innocence to finding love was very true to form...so I'm at a virtual tie.

apithea

Post by apithea » Sep 26th, '09, 07:11

I just watch the drama now, can't believe I miss the drama for 2 years, where was I for not knowing this good drama.

I really like the story en it's make me laugh out loud.
I like chae rim when I first saw him in All about eve, but in this drama her curly hair is a bit annoying, lol. But I guess it's the character itself that had a curly hair.
En Lee min ki, I never saw him before, but I think he really fits the character. En cute also.

Definitely be my favorite kdrama of all time