Hello, Miss (KBS2, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Mevet

Post by Mevet » Aug 16th, '07, 12:22

dingdangdong wrote:
mina_03 wrote:
omg.. I totally freaked out when they showed up at full house.. :wub:
Exactly!! That was my reaction... heh heh heh... I almost shouted out loud when I saw the familiar living room, kitchen and stairs...
eheh same here!! :lol
I was like: omg the garden, omg, the kitchen, omg the floor that Han Ji Eun cleaned...OMG!!!
Glad to see I'm not the only one :D :D

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Aug 16th, '07, 13:30

mina_03 wrote:Blah I don't like the step mother either but I think the step brother is really nice. I watched up to episode 8 without subs..

omg.. I totally freaked out when they showed up at full house, I was for some reason expecting Lee Young Jae and Han Ji eun to answer the door even though I knew it was impossible. I looked at the door and I remembered all the Full house moments. hah I have an urge to go watch full house now.. :wub:

haha we have same thoughts i also kept on thinking that lee young jae and han ji eun will just walk there and "answer the door" ... and just like you i watched full house again for the 10th time after watching hello! miss

geez i love this drama i'm so addicted to hello! miss i finished it for 3 days only lolzz...
for everyone looking for the ringtone heres one video in youtube with the song
the owner of the video posted there where you can download it.. hihihi tnx for that person i have a new ringtone already. hahah.. i even upload it in my music box in friendster :D

Mevet

Post by Mevet » Aug 16th, '07, 23:14

I watched till the first half of epi 6...right now I like it...but I'm super curious to find out when LDH will start to like someone, well from what I've undersood till now she will fall in love with LJH but sincerely I like his cousin more (expecially when he takes his shirt off :whistling: :whistling: )

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Aug 17th, '07, 01:37

Mevet wrote:I watched till the first half of epi 6...right now I like it...but I'm super curious to find out when LDH will start to like someone, well from what I've undersood till now she will fall in love with LJH but sincerely I like his cousin more (expecially when he takes his shirt off :whistling: :whistling: )
but i bet you'll hate him soon
believe me he's evil lolz
:mrgreen:

Mevet

Post by Mevet » Aug 17th, '07, 12:26

majing_28 wrote:but i bet you'll hate him soon
I watched epi 7...oh, that stepmother!! :cussing: strangely I find LDH's sister quite amusing in these last episodes...and I love manager Kwak (don't remember well his name :scratch: )
eh, I know...almost every time the rival turns out to be a real jerk...what a pity!! :mrgreen:

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Aug 20th, '07, 16:04

Mevet wrote:
I watched epi 7...oh, that stepmother!! :cussing: strangely I find LDH's sister quite amusing in these last episodes...and I love manager Kwak (don't remember well his name :scratch: )
eh, I know...almost every time the rival turns out to be a real jerk...what a pity!! :mrgreen:
yeah .. ... but if you find those korean bad guys really that evil try to watch philppine dramas, they are more evil some of them are already burned but still trying to kill the main characters haha :P

Mevet

Post by Mevet » Aug 20th, '07, 20:11

majing_28 wrote:
Mevet wrote:
yeah .. ... but if you find those korean bad guys really that evil try to watch philppine dramas, they are more evil some of them are already burned but still trying to kill the main characters haha :P
The worst guy I've ever seen in a drama is in Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang, that President By-something...every time I remember him: :cussing: :cussing:
Can't imagine what would happen if I see a philippine drama :mrgreen: lol

audr3yz

Post by audr3yz » Oct 21st, '07, 20:51

Bitoy

Post by Bitoy » Oct 25th, '07, 08:32

thanks audr3yz.......

is there a whole song of that?.....

FishyMan

Post by FishyMan » Oct 29th, '07, 10:05

wehre can I dl this?

saby

Post by saby » Dec 3rd, '07, 14:00

thnx sooo much for ringtone I love it :d

n i love this drama
plus 10 out of 10 :d

dante_tha_don

Post by dante_tha_don » Jan 5th, '08, 17:30

also thanks because i wanted it since i saw this dorama that is really funny with great performance

ctfazra

Post by ctfazra » Apr 1st, '08, 17:46

diz drama has great lead actor/actress in it but to me it lacks of quality n sometimes there're too much of slapstick scenes which i found unnecessary n not funny at all..sometimes LDH cries look awful too..d story is way too draggy n it's hard to find memorable moments of LJH and LDH..i was hoping that the storyline gives a bit more focus to them. sorry to fans.