Witch Yoo-Hee / MA-Neau Yoo Hee (SBS, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
marvelous
Fansubber
Fansubber

Witch Yoo-Hee / MA-Neau Yoo Hee (SBS, 2007)

Post by marvelous » Mar 24th, '07, 15:42

With Han Ga In.

Funny and something new.

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Mar 26th, '07, 01:45

im so excited to see this. GREAT CAST. i havent seen Han Ga In in any drama yet but i am in love with Jae Hee after watching Delightful Girl and Kim Jung Hoon is super cute (although i hated his character in Goong). then there's Dennis Oh who is a hottie (and a bad actor? i wouldn't know). the best part is, my two most favorite romantic comedies (My Girl & Delightful Girl Choon Hyang) were directed and produced by the same people. oh boy. i cant wait.

blueshieldqueen

Post by blueshieldqueen » Mar 26th, '07, 15:51

OMG I Love Han Ga In, Dennis, and Jae Hee . :wub: :lol Watch first two eps w/out sub, so funny . Waiting the sub come out . Han Ga In 's so fine :wub: :wub:

noura

Post by noura » Mar 28th, '07, 16:08

Watch first two eps w/out sub, so funny . Waiting the sub come out
blueshieldqueen Do you know which group is intending to subbing this drama??
Because I saw it in the futur releases in D-Fansub group before two monthes.. but I can't find it in there anymore..? is there another group who took it?

blueshieldqueen

Post by blueshieldqueen » Mar 28th, '07, 22:51

noura wrote:
Because I saw it in the futur releases in D-Fansub group before two monthes.. but I can't find it in there anymore..? is there another group who took it?
Sorry I don't know , or may be Soompi does it . Check this one you may find it , http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=103177 . I, myself , already watched it in Viet sub . They did a very good job on subbing. :wub: :wub: Sorry can't help

tonytruong

Post by tonytruong » Mar 28th, '07, 23:25

Blueshieldqueen, where can I get Viet sub for this serie??

blueshieldqueen

Post by blueshieldqueen » Mar 28th, '07, 23:34

tonytruong wrote:Blueshieldqueen, where can I get Viet sub for this serie??
U can come to here to get Vietsub
http://kfilmfc.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3083
Have fun , they have been done a good job . I love it :wub:

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Mar 28th, '07, 23:41

noura wrote:
We did!! B.O.N Funsubs has taken this project, and we are currently working on the subs. Please support us and look foward to the subs! :D

tonytruong

Post by tonytruong » Mar 29th, '07, 02:33

Oh nice...thx for the link blueshieldqueen!!

crystalis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crystalis » Mar 29th, '07, 08:13

First, the korean name of this is so cute ^^
I've only managed to catch the first episode of this so far, but Ha Ga In makes a heck of a kick ass feminist working woman ^^
Can'r forget JaeHee of course. He's so cute as a chef....and seriously how much bad luck can one get all at once? ^^;

Dennis...cute, heck of a model, eye candy, eye candy...painful acting though *wince* I guess he fits his role, but not my cup of tea >,< sorrwie

sungie

Post by sungie » Mar 29th, '07, 08:30

Watched two eps without subs and really enjoyed the drama.
Haven't seen Han Ga In's drama for a while.

Cannot wait to get subs - thanks B.O.N Funsubs for subbing this :)

noura

Post by noura » Mar 29th, '07, 12:25

Yay!! :cheers: a new group for Kdramas!!!! K dramas are becoming loved by so many!!
I'm sure you'll do a great job with this great drama!!
But I really hope that you'll continue the project until the end and try not to "Forget" about it like some other groups and leave it without any update and releases for over than a month!! I'm really thankfull that you've taken it as a project to be subbed..

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Apr 1st, '07, 10:24

xKiMix wrote:
noura wrote:
We did!! B.O.N Funsubs has taken this project, and we are currently working on the subs. Please support us and look foward to the subs! :D
I was going to drop by to see if anyone was gonna sub this one cos I've heard that it's good and not to mention, I love Jae Hee and Han Ga In :lol Been a while since I've seen their dramas and I just wanna say thanks a million to the B.O.N Fansubs for taking up this project & xKiMix for the update! :cheers: This is so awesome! :thumright:

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Apr 2nd, '07, 00:08

hehe can't wait for this... seem interesting..
the actors/actresses are pretty!!! hahahah

rox_rook

Post by rox_rook » Apr 2nd, '07, 01:09

hey guys ! where can I download the 5th eps raw version ? Anyone tell me ? thanks a lot ! This drama is so exciting ! I can't wait to watch !hu hu

funki3

Post by funki3 » Apr 2nd, '07, 01:21

rox_rook wrote:hey guys ! where can I download the 5th eps raw version ? Anyone tell me ? thanks a lot ! This drama is so exciting ! I can't wait to watch !hu hu

hmm.. i swear the 5th episode hasn't even aired yet =S

rox_rook

Post by rox_rook » Apr 2nd, '07, 01:31

Oh! thanks for your information ! Just checking the broadcasting schedule ! It might realease on thurday !! So sad ! hu hu !

Jir@h

Post by Jir@h » Apr 2nd, '07, 07:17

Can't wait to see this drama!!

Jir@h

Post by Jir@h » Apr 2nd, '07, 07:17

Can't wait to see this drama!!

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Apr 2nd, '07, 13:03

watched the first 3 eps and enjoyed them! :D i think Jun Hye Bin is great as Jae Hee's gf. however i can see where the story is heading and i'm already feeling sorry for her. such an understanding, supportive, pretty and capable gf.. he must be blind :glare:

sandy_zing

Post by sandy_zing » Apr 4th, '07, 06:42

seem has no torrent of this serie on d-addicts :blink , plz tell me where i can dl its

thnx in advance

shiro401

Post by shiro401 » Apr 4th, '07, 06:48

Search under Witch Amusement. All four episodes are available already.

lovekfilm

Post by lovekfilm » Apr 4th, '07, 11:31

I like dennis-o . he look very "smart " in this drama

sandy_zing

Post by sandy_zing » Apr 5th, '07, 03:12

oh godness, i seached under the name Witch Yoo-Hee :pale:

thnx so much shiro :hug:

notimeforfairytales

Post by notimeforfairytales » Apr 5th, '07, 12:32

I love this drama! The first two episodes were hilarious. Jae Hee is awesome as always, and Han Ga In is really funny! They look so cute together! :wub:

Aki Himemiya

Post by Aki Himemiya » Apr 5th, '07, 23:45

:O but it's the same director of My Girl!!!!! NOw I know why I like it!!!! :D :D :D
I've watched the 1st episode with sub( THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! :-) YOU?RE THE BEST!!!![/size] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: )..and I've fallen in love (AGAIN) with Jae Hee..... :wub:
How can He be so cute???? :wub: :wub: :wub:

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Apr 6th, '07, 00:00

i've just finish watching both episode 1 and 2 and i can't can't wait for the next episode!!
han ga in is so pretty.. hehe i like her personality in this drama (:
though i can't wait to see her more "feminine" =P

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Apr 6th, '07, 07:35

thanks so much that a group is subbing this! great drama

theedqueen

Post by theedqueen » Apr 6th, '07, 07:58

this is a really cute drama so far. I've seen up to episode 5 and seeing Jae Hee again has been a blast. Can't wait to see more.

btw, the title of the drama should be romanized as Ma-nyuh Yoo-hee, fyi

veracious

Post by veracious » Apr 6th, '07, 11:01

This is really fun and comedic thus far. I love Jae Hee's charming, adorable character and find Ma Yoo-hee awful but sooo hilarious. I can't wait to see the fall in love little by little...

And yay, Prince Yul aka KJH in a new drama! His character seems very cold, though. :lol

meikei

Post by meikei » Apr 8th, '07, 19:15

I've watched the first 2 episode and i'm hooked already, can't wait till they sub the rest. I love both Han Ga In and Jae Hee, it's nice seeing him again. They look really good together, it's going to be very interesting.

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 9th, '07, 11:13

meikei wrote:I've watched the first 2 episode and i'm hooked already, can't wait till they sub the rest. I love both Han Ga In and Jae Hee, it's nice seeing him again. They look really good together, it's going to be very interesting.
totally agree... :cheers:

ernie2

Post by ernie2 » Apr 9th, '07, 11:33

fizzlex3mh wrote:im so excited to see this. GREAT CAST. i havent seen Han Ga In in any drama yet but i am in love with Jae Hee after watching Delightful Girl and Kim Jung Hoon is super cute (although i hated his character in Goong). then there's Dennis Oh who is a hottie (and a bad actor? i wouldn't know). the best part is, my two most favorite romantic comedies (My Girl & Delightful Girl Choon Hyang) were directed and produced by the same people. oh boy. i cant wait.
She's the same girl who acted in Super Rookie .. :cheers:

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Apr 10th, '07, 04:48

FOR sum reason i can find da soft subs? =~( can i please ask what is da name under da sybtitle section?

dokbupgi

Post by dokbupgi » Apr 10th, '07, 08:52

ernie2 wrote:
fizzlex3mh wrote:im so excited to see this. GREAT CAST. i havent seen Han Ga In in any drama yet but i am in love with Jae Hee after watching Delightful Girl and Kim Jung Hoon is super cute (although i hated his character in Goong). then there's Dennis Oh who is a hottie (and a bad actor? i wouldn't know). the best part is, my two most favorite romantic comedies (My Girl & Delightful Girl Choon Hyang) were directed and produced by the same people. oh boy. i cant wait.
She's the same girl who acted in Super Rookie .. :cheers:
Han Ga In is also in Dr. GGang.

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Apr 11th, '07, 03:41

sooo exciting!!! cliffhanger at the end of the second episodes ahahaha. wonder what yoo hee is gonna do to moo ryong aahaha

this series, along with Hello! Miss is making my spring break AWESOME

the SUB TEAMS are the AWESOME-ESS (highly doubtful that that is a word)

back to the drama.... one word: hilarious

theedqueen

Post by theedqueen » Apr 13th, '07, 09:09

Hey guys, i started doing reviews for this series at my site. You can find the first episode here:

http://www.still-frames.net/goong/yoohe ... waep1.html

enjoy!

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Apr 13th, '07, 14:34

i just love this series!!! so many good series out atm!!!!

malljclay

Post by malljclay » Apr 14th, '07, 02:00

Im loving this so far

JKH

Post by JKH » Apr 14th, '07, 03:23

I absolutely LOvE this drama. Is is oo cute and funny. Does anyone else want Yoo Hee to go with Johnny? She's super cute with Moo Ryong, but I dunno...Dennis O is soo good in this drama!

divab

Post by divab » Apr 14th, '07, 03:38

absolutely not, dennis oh may have gotten a tad bit better but ugh, he so clumsy and its so hard to understand him, wow no and my oppa jae hee is so cute, but dude from goong looks sickly in the face, what happen? the drama is great, but just my opinion dennis has too many lines lol! :P
Attachments
adjeanspho97.jpg
adjeanspho97.jpg (82.78 KiB) Viewed 5428 times

JKH

Post by JKH » Apr 14th, '07, 04:24

divab wrote:absolutely not, dennis oh may have gotten a tad bit better but ugh, he so clumsy and its so hard to understand him, wow no and my oppa jae hee is so cute, but dude from goong looks sickly in the face, what happen? the drama is great, but just my opinion dennis has too many lines lol! :P
Haha! ^^
divab, I didn't mean that Dennis' ACTING was good, I just meant that he LOOKED good in this show. Sorry for the confusion. But I agree with you that he sounds awkward when he speaks and he's hard to understand. But he's still cute, and better than when he was in Sweet Spy (couldn't stand him there).
And you're right, Kim Jung Hoon does look weird in this drama. Hopefully that will change! ^^

divab

Post by divab » Apr 14th, '07, 10:16

Haha! ^^
divab, I didn't mean that Dennis' ACTING was good, I just meant that he LOOKED good in this show. Sorry for the confusion. But I agree with you that he sounds awkward when he speaks and he's hard to understand. But he's still cute, and better than when he was in Sweet Spy (couldn't stand him there).
And you're right, Kim Jung Hoon does look weird in this drama. Hopefully that will change! ^^[/quote]

:whistling: :D , i'm hoping that will change too, and i agree dennis is cute, *daniel henney looks better lol" :wub:

arabian

Post by arabian » Apr 14th, '07, 14:11

I just watched the first Eps & i can say that this drama will be one of the best drama for this year..

LeXz

Post by LeXz » Apr 15th, '07, 02:06

Is it me or the main char guy seen to lose alot of weight. He look so skinny. He didn't look so skinny in my sassy girl what happen?

SoVerySleepie

Post by SoVerySleepie » Apr 15th, '07, 05:57

Um LeXz, I think you're mistaken. Jae Hee wasn't in My Sassy Girl, at least, I don't recall. However, he did play the lead in Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (series). You might be talking about Cha Tae Hyun?

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Apr 15th, '07, 06:17

LeXz wrote:Is it me or the main char guy seen to lose alot of weight. He look so skinny. He didn't look so skinny in my sassy girl what happen?
That's exactly what i was thinking ever since in Delightful Girl, he has lost ALOT of weight he is so skinny now, i wish he would get more meat. he should get some from dennis, since he has seems to have gotten more body mass :lol Jae Hee looks even more skinner standing next to dennis! :lol

Gia3000

Post by Gia3000 » Apr 15th, '07, 19:08

Does anyone know what songs are playing in Episode 3 during the scene at the nightclub?

I'm looking for the first song (starting at 9 min 38 sec). I'm interested in the second one(when Yoo Hee's dancing) and third one (when Yoo Hee is storming out of the club) too but it's mostly the first one that I want.

It's not on the soundtrack. Can anyone help me?

minju120

Post by minju120 » Apr 18th, '07, 00:34

omg this series is hilarious. xD
im up to the 6th episode.
my mom even likes it. xD xD

i started watching it cause JungHoon was in it.
but hes such a bad guy in this series. =O [/quote]

LeXz

Post by LeXz » Apr 21st, '07, 04:17

SoVerySleepie wrote:Um LeXz, I think you're mistaken. Jae Hee wasn't in My Sassy Girl, at least, I don't recall. However, he did play the lead in Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (series). You might be talking about Cha Tae Hyun?
ohh yea I meant Delightful Girl.

etsy

Post by etsy » Apr 23rd, '07, 22:28

its entertaining but i think its pretty atypucal

arabian

Post by arabian » May 10th, '07, 15:34

If you guys want to download the OST for the drama direct link check my LJ ..

http://amooni-87.livejournal.com/

frankenstein

Post by frankenstein » May 12th, '07, 17:53

After watching 10 episodes of this series, I must say that this drama is just so so, nothing new, nothing special. In fact, it's so cliche, so illogical and so predictable, a typical Korean drama. Han Ga-In, hmm, is just that, a pretty flower for decoration purpose. She can't act. Her facial expression is about the same in every situation. No wonder why we don't see her often in many other dramas. Jae-Hee, this guy tried to be funny or act funny, but he tried too hard, and got overacted. I didn't find his charm in his role. Dennis and Jung Hoon still have a lot to work on to be true actors. But Dennis this time can speak some Korean, it's a plus for him. Compared to other comedies like My Girl or The Attic Cat or Goong, this series is not up to it. I know I'm gonna be shouted at for saying something different from you guys, but I just speak out my opinion and I'm happy to be proven wrong.

aquala

Post by aquala » May 13th, '07, 06:25

frankenstein wrote:After watching 10 episodes of this series, I must say that this drama is just so so, nothing new, nothing special. In fact, it's so cliche, so illogical and so predictable, a typical Korean drama. Han Ga-In, hmm, is just that, a pretty flower for decoration purpose. She can't act. Her facial expression is about the same in every situation. No wonder why we don't see her often in many other dramas. Jae-Hee, this guy tried to be funny or act funny, but he tried too hard, and got overacted. I didn't find his charm in his role. Dennis and Jung Hoon still have a lot to work on to be true actors. But Dennis this time can speak some Korean, it's a plus for him. Compared to other comedies like My Girl or The Attic Cat or Goong, this series is not up to it. I know I'm gonna be shouted at for saying something different from you guys, but I just speak out my opinion and I'm happy to be proven wrong.
I totally agree with you. The acting is overexaggerated and not very natural. I've kind of lost my patience with this drama. There's no substance to it, and it IS very cliched. They should make it more suspenseful and exciting, but in every episode I've watched so far the same thing happens over and over again. I wrote a long post over on soompi about my dislike for the drama but to summarize = Moo Ryong is an idiot, I feel bad for Seung Mi, Yoo Hee needs to get real and stop relying on other ppl to get her a boyfriend, Johnny and the Doctor...who cares?

Oh well, it just shows you even the most attractive actors can't carry a drama when the script isn't that great.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 13th, '07, 08:51

I agree that Witch Yoo-Hee isn't a good drama and that it contains many elements of clichéd, overdone Korean dramas, but what I do think it is is entertaining. It's nice, shallow entertainment that doesn't require any thinking; the actors and actresses are very, very easy on the eyes; the music is fitting and all in all it's a nice drama to watch inbetween my study breaks, when I'm not in the mood for a more challenging and intelligent drama and just want to switch off my brain and relax. It does a good job in being a catchy, trendy, but ultimately common and forgettable drama.

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » May 13th, '07, 14:14

I must agree with the top posts. This drama is very mediocre and pretty boring. I am really disappointed because I wanted to see it because everyone in the cast looked really good. I think it's still pretty good, it's not bad. But after watching Delightful Girl I really wanted to see Jae Hee again and his character was 100x better in Delightful Girl. Plus, this drama is so un-funny. when I think back i cant remember one part that made me laugh...

Is anyone else reallly confused by some parts??? They don't explain a lot of things like what is up with the sunbae and his hospital and what do they have to do with the plot???

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 13th, '07, 16:09

One thing I really like about the drama is that, in this one, the male lead actually already has a girlfriend and, for once, there is no stalkerish ex-girlfriend who suddenly appears and tries to win back the male lead while engaging in cat fights with the female lead. I appreciate this tiny little bit of originality and I also love that, until now at least (I'm on episode 9) the second female lead, Seung Mi, is not evil, but instead just a very poor woman who is very afraid of losing her boyfriend - and, she is actually a realistic character who is not unlike millions of real women in the world (except that she's 10 times better looking than most women :P ). Seung Mi is that little piece of realism that , to me, makes Witch Yoo Hee watchable. It even makes me stomach the horrible, horrible character that is Yoo Joon Ha (Kim Jung Hoon's character).

draco

Post by draco » May 17th, '07, 22:04

This drama is so boooringgggg, not original... and yep I second to this drama not having any substance in it... plus the female lead actress is just horrible, can't act, not a beauty, i don't like her at all........ have watched up until ep.7 so far and i don't know if i can keep watching this....

Cinemade

Post by Cinemade » Jun 3rd, '07, 19:51

I've just completed watching this series (thanks to B.O.N funsubs) and loved it. A bit surprised with the latest posts expressing disappointment with the series because I thought it was great.

This drama was refreshing to me and I really enjoyed its comedic moments. I thought the actors did a superb job and didn't mind the "overacting" which fit the mood of the drama (in my opinion). Definitely one of my favorite dramas...which is usually the case when I decide to throw my two cents into the drama's thread.

Linda Brillante

Witch Yoo Hee Lyrics!!

Post by Linda Brillante » Jun 10th, '07, 00:05

Hello everybody! Anyone can tell me where to find the lyrics of this great drama's soundtrack? I really like in particular the song "sarang ah nae ge oh gi man hae" and I'm dying to found out the complete meaning!! please help me out guys!

:-)

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » Jun 10th, '07, 00:25

2. If

Heart beating, watching your back
Holding a small umbrella in my hand
I think love is here
You and me are the same
I thought we needed time
If you love me
The reason your eyes are wandering
Away from me
To someone else
The cold reason
Was the beginning of our farewell
I couldn’t confess even once
And with disappointment
I turned around
Even though I couldn’t fulfill my love
Like a story in a movie
Was it love or just a fling
Step in to my heart

If you love me
The reason your eyes are wandering
Away from me
To someone else
The cold reason
Was the beginning of our farewell
And with disappointment
I turned around
Like a story in a movie
Step in to my heart
Revolving around you a little closer
The reason I’m wandering in sadness
Is thinking you might turn up again
Like a story in a movie
Step in to my heart

And with disappointment
I turned around
Like a story in a movie
Step in to my heart
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03. Do You Know

Do you know
that your
beautiful eyes look so sad
the clear smile that you've lost
makes my heart ache
You know that
knowing that I loved
the kind person that you were
leaves a pang in my heart
That is probably what love is
Please be by my side
I'm trembling
I will soothe you
Like an idiot I've been hiding
those words
I'll confess that I love you
Do you know
please don't
hide your vulnerable heart from me
Your frozen heart will
Be embraced by me

Please be with me
I'm tremblng
I will soothe you
Like an idiot I've been hiding
those words
I'll confess that I love you
Do you know
please don't
hide your vulnerable heart from me
Your frozen heart will
Be embraced by me
This is probably love
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Day by Day

You seem to live inside me
Following me around all day
When I'm dreaming, suddenly
I'm smiling without a word
I wanted to see you so much
So I courageously called you
And apologized for waking you up
And all the words I wanted to say disappeared
Our love right now day by day
Having you lean on me forever
Holding you in my embrace like this
You're the only one day by day

Among the raindrops on a cloudy day
Buried in music on a windy day
Intoxicated on the strong scent of coffee
Waving to me
On the way to your house
Waiting all night
Dawn approaches again
Turning back on my way it's regretful
Our love right now day by day
Every day like this day by day
I can feel it anytime anywhere
All my love to you
The only one in this world day by day
Our love like this day by day
Our love like this day by day
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Love just come to me (part I)

The dazzling blue sky
For some reason my heart aches
Without realizing, my eyes are moist
In my mind you
Seem to be approaching
And I'm waiting
I don't know love I don't know you
When will love come
waiting for U love
Can't you come
A little closer
My love Babe my sweet heart
So many people
I wonder how they love
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know
Very warm and soft
Sometimes sweet love
that I hold for you

I don't know love I don't know you
When will love come
waiting for U love
Can't you come
A little closer
My love Babe my sweet heart
Thinking about it
Looking at a happy you
I wonder a thousand times
how I can confess
I wondered how love would come to me
It's already here since I met you
There's a spot for you
In my heart
I was born for you
If you came to me our time together
From this moment on
The love I've dreamed of
Oh my love, please come to me
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. Love is difficult

I just wanna be your girl

Listen to my heart
Wanna be your girl
Tell me I love you

It just stuck to me
Looking at you between people
Like a scene in a movie
I couldn't take my eyes off
My pounding heart
Said it was love
But my stubborn mind
Said to wait

Please confess to me
Whisper it in my ear
Melt me
with the words of love
One step closer
Come to me
So my thoughts can transfer to your heart

Why am I like this
Whenever I see you why am I like this
I talk about other things
And show you my bad side

The love that is so easy for others
Is hard for me
Can't say I love you
I swallow the words
Close your ears and come
Look at my eyes
My eyes cannot lie
I try to be good
I try to change
But why do I push you away
It's frustrating
Please confess to me
Whisper it in my ear
Melt me
with the words of love
One step closer
Come to me
So my thoughts can transfer to your heart
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Destiny
You are my destiny
Come closer to me
Holding your two hands
I want to sleep next to you
You are my everything
Always by my side my love
In my heart
there's only ever you
Stay in my embrace
I wish time would stop
Your bright smile
Reaches into the depths of my heart
Bringing forth
The love that I buried in my heart
I want to feel you by my side
Always be by my side
So I can feel you a little longer
You are my destiny
I'll be here for you
Always at the same place
I'll watch you
You are my everything
I'll live for you my love
Let me
Keep you in my heart forever

Always be by my side
So I can feel you a little longer
You are my destiny
Come closer to me
Holding your two hands
I want to sleep next to you
You are my everything
Always be in me my love
Know that in my heart
There's only you
You are my destiny
I'll be here for you
Always at the same place
I'll watch you
You are my everything
I'll live for you my love
Let me
Keep you in my heart forever
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. Memories

Memories of the you I loved
Are in front of me again
I can't throw them away I can't forget
The me who loves you
In these meaningless hours
I become more and more exhausted
I can't feel it I can't laugh
Tears keep falling
My reflection in your warm eyes
I can't erase
The dreamlike memories
of us
that I want to stay in forever
Can you return
to the me who loves you
So that you can fall asleep in my arms
Return to me

Standing in the cold rain
Stumbling through the past
Can't we return
to the beginning
I want to find you
My reflection in your warm eyes
I can't erase
The dreamlike memories
of us
that I want to stay in forever
Can you return
to the me who loves you
So that you can
Fall asleep in my arms
Return to me

(C) aikomidori at B.O.N. FunSubs

Linda Brillante

Post by Linda Brillante » Jun 10th, '07, 00:42

Oh, thank you so much!!!!!! You're the number one :)))

arabian

Post by arabian » Jun 10th, '07, 08:05

Thanxxx mangosteen for the lyrics.. :salut:

sabriyahm

Post by sabriyahm » Jul 10th, '07, 05:57

This drama starts well but then it just turns into a middling cliched mess. I was so bored around episode 8 that I skimmed episodes 9-13. After that I watched the end and honestly i really don't think I missed anything since it all played out exactly as I had expected. I was so annoyed with everyone by the end i honestly hoped for a very different ending that did NOT involve the main couple getting together. Ugh and don't even get me started on the crappy ending we did get. I was sometimes amused and it is light brainless entertainmetnt....BUT there are A LOT of better Kdrama comedies out there. Most are better then this. It's not bad but it's just not good. This show just isn't worth 16 hrs of your life.

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Jul 17th, '07, 06:21

witch yoohee is One of the best korean drama 2007
Last edited by lovergirl259_z on Jul 17th, '07, 06:27, edited 1 time in total.

lovergirl259_z

Post by lovergirl259_z » Jul 17th, '07, 06:23

ya.. there is somethng new from HanGain.. Funny and loving drama after My Girl. i recomend people to watch this drama and you will love it very much. there is so much different from HangaIn..i never thought she can play her funny role in watch yoohee.. especialy her robot dance and her pinky underwear .. i really cant forget this scene.. i wont feel boring when if i watch this drama over and over again.

coconico

Post by coconico » Jul 19th, '07, 05:50

only a few episodes are good. not very funny.... good looking casts but boring storyline. yawn.... :faint:

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Jul 19th, '07, 18:57

Witch Yoo Hee started off great, but then became pretty cliched and drove me crazy. At some point, it became much too exaggerated, but still entertaining nonetheless. I wouldn't have wasted 16 hours of my life if I didn't find it a bit entertaining. I just wish the ending had a bit more substance to it, there were too many questions I was asking myself when it concluded.

mayette31

Post by mayette31 » Aug 6th, '07, 03:22

I was sort of disappointed with this drama. I had great expectations for it. Number one reason why I watched it was because of Jae Hee. I think he's a great actor. =)

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Aug 6th, '07, 05:20

mayette31 wrote:I was sort of disappointed with this drama. I had great expectations for it. Number one reason why I watched it was because of Jae Hee. I think he's a great actor. =)
Me too! Except, I wasn't "sort of" disappointed. I was incredibly disappointed. Even Jae Hee couldn't make this drama good. :( Witch Yoo Hee made me want to watch Delightful Girl all over again to wash the un-adorable Jae Hee image out of my eyes.

mayette31

Post by mayette31 » Aug 7th, '07, 03:47

Hahaha! =) I did that too. I watched DGCH again and again after watching Witch Yoo Hee. At first, I couldn't understand why I did it but now that you've mentioned it, you're right! You just want to wash out JH's un-adorable image out of your eyes!
Oh well, I hopes he comes out with a new drama soon. =) He's just too cute to be idle.

nophankh

Post by nophankh » Aug 7th, '07, 03:50

mayette31 wrote:Hahaha! =) I did that too. I watched DGCH again and again after watching Witch Yoo Hee. At first, I couldn't understand why I did it but now that you've mentioned it, you're right! You just want to wash out JH's un-adorable image out of your eyes!
Oh well, I hopes he comes out with a new drama soon. =) He's just too cute to be idle.

that's funny, I did the same thing.

wk1168

Post by wk1168 » Aug 8th, '07, 12:07

Eziya Minamoto wrote:Witch Yoo Hee started off great, but then became pretty cliched and drove me crazy. At some point, it became much too exaggerated, but still entertaining nonetheless. I wouldn't have wasted 16 hours of my life if I didn't find it a bit entertaining. I just wish the ending had a bit more substance to it, there were too many questions I was asking myself when it concluded.
cant agree more with you.. haha.. the ending is not so "tidy". lots of things do not have proper ending...

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Aug 9th, '07, 05:17

wk1168 wrote:
Eziya Minamoto wrote:Witch Yoo Hee started off great, but then became pretty cliched and drove me crazy. At some point, it became much too exaggerated, but still entertaining nonetheless. I wouldn't have wasted 16 hours of my life if I didn't find it a bit entertaining. I just wish the ending had a bit more substance to it, there were too many questions I was asking myself when it concluded.
cant agree more with you.. haha.. the ending is not so "tidy". lots of things do not have proper ending...
They just left the ending so open...I was asking, "What happened to everyone else?" And stuff like that...

emceelegs

Post by emceelegs » Aug 9th, '07, 14:32

I just feel bad that it has a bad rating..I finished the whole episode and I
enjoyed it first time to see Han Ga In and she's beautiful... all the other stars
are also yummy to look at....and also the OST are very good..I always listened
to it in IMEEM ....just try watching it.....