Coffee Prince Number One Shop (MBC, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 7th, '07, 05:21

do you think the drama producers realise how popular their dramas are outside their own country??

nophankh

Post by nophankh » Aug 7th, '07, 05:24

I think so. In the soompi forum, someone posted a korean news article that had soompi members' comment about CP. They check out soompi and they know we international fans are crazy about CP.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 7th, '07, 06:03

that's interesting to hear...that they look in those forums. probably unbelievable that it would be happen here, but on the other hand..here are no such entertaining shows like in asia..

aiiggoooo.. finished javabeans review :pale: I better wait and watch ep. 11&12 right after another..

*hehe, but I'm proud of me that I can be resistant not to watch the raw-files ^-^ *

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 7th, '07, 07:46

Yorokobi wrote:do you think the drama producers realise how popular their dramas are outside their own country??
I think they do because Coffee Prince just got bought for a hefty sum http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_ ... 3581156747 almost all over Asia and I also read in another article that US market is also very interested

sweetrala

hooked in Coffee Prince

Post by sweetrala » Aug 7th, '07, 13:41

Hi!Its been a long time since i participated in a discussion like this....not since Princess Hours.I love the drama COffee Prince as much as i loved Princess Hours....I was hesitant at first watching the series but now im hooked...i cant wait for the series to be subbed and uploaded either in youtube or veoh.Im so excited on what will happen to the characters.YEH and Gong Yoo have good chemistry together,,,they compliment each other well.I love YEH..she so endearing and has grown into a actress to be reckon with.Her performance as a 'tomboy' is believable,i guess thats why the series is rating high and people tune in.I sure hope someone from the Philippines(ABS or GMA) get this series coz its worth watching. :wub:

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 7th, '07, 14:05

Those are early results , it went above 30% , it was no. 1.

kat_licup

Post by kat_licup » Aug 7th, '07, 14:15

OMG Episode 12 is REALLY GOOD!

sweetrala

epi 11 & 12 eng sub

Post by sweetrala » Aug 7th, '07, 15:08

I cant wait for epi 11 & 12 eng sub!! I'im so excited! :w00t:

SweetLolita

Post by SweetLolita » Aug 7th, '07, 15:16

She's so cute as a boy..can't help to fall a little in love with "him" :wub:

Gong Yoo is so handsome..I luv when he's smiling ^^

Roudy

Post by Roudy » Aug 7th, '07, 16:25

SweetLolita wrote:She's so cute as a boy..can't help to fall a little in love with "him" :wub:

Gong Yoo is so handsome..I luv when he's smiling ^^
I am totally with you .. but he is very scary when angry..

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 7th, '07, 16:43

http://tira.livejournal.com/391810.html

Ep 12
act fast....
It'll be up on clubbox later.

Blindsight

Post by Blindsight » Aug 7th, '07, 16:45

I'm totally in love with this drama. I'm italian, and i can say that in my country there are a good number of dorama-additcs ^_^
I've always appreciate YSH, especially in goong, wich is my favourite drama ever, but i've liked soooooo damn much even Goon Yoo in Biscuit teacher and star candy... i think they're soooo cute together, can't wait for the subs and for the episode 12 *_*

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 8th, '07, 19:42

[Talk of the town]Hair raising refusal causes loss of face

source: http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/ ... id=2878979

Kim Ah-joong

August 08, 2007

The chance of a lead role in a promising soap opera or movie is unquestionably a golden opportunity for actors to demonstrate their potential. Thus Kim Ah-joong (picture right) and Cha In-pyo must have felt awful for declining such offers on account of their hair.

After her success in the movie “200- Pound Beauty,” Kim gladly accepted the lead role of Ko Eun-chan in “Coffee Prince,” a popular drama that boasts an audience rating of 30 percent ― until she realized that Ko was a cross-dressing young woman. This meant that Kim’s long, shiny hair had to be cut. Kim’s manager, Kim Eun-joo said, “Unfortunately, as a shampoo model, Kim is forbidden to get a haircut at any time under the shampoo contract.”

Cha In-pyo also missed his chance to perform in “May 18,” the box office success about the Gwangju uprising. Already acquainted with both the film’s director and distributor after his part in “Mokpo Harbor,” Cha seemed perfect for “May 18.” However, he was promptly replaced, when the director decided his curly hair was not fit for the role of a strict teacher.

Yoon Eun-Hye and Son Byung-ho snatched up the respective roles. By Lee Seung-eun

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Aug 8th, '07, 19:57

ah too bad for kim Ah-joong and the other one because their lost is YEH gain...besides i cant think of any other artist fit for the role of Eun-Chan except YEH.... :D

costie86

Post by costie86 » Aug 8th, '07, 21:59

Juz finished ep 12! :cheers: I kept worrying throughout the episode..
now that they are finally, officially, together, I kept worrying that sth bad might crop up again.. so nervous.. hehe
hm.. there was no preview of ep 13.. and dats really bad!! I'm dying to noe wad's going happen next..

chan2x

Post by chan2x » Aug 9th, '07, 01:17

I can't wait for eng. subs for episode 12.

I am really addicted on this drama.

silently_solitude

Post by silently_solitude » Aug 9th, '07, 01:19

wat! subs for 11 are out already?! YES!!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 9th, '07, 02:09

eh now way? so quick man these subbers are awsome!!

Yosephines

Post by Yosephines » Aug 9th, '07, 02:13

Subs for episode 11 are out? Where on veoh? can anyone please PM me the link for the episode 11 subs please? =D

kamkar1

Post by kamkar1 » Aug 9th, '07, 02:19

Me too..Me too...Me too...Me too..Me too...Me too...Me too..Me too...Me too...Me too..Me too...Me too Please sub for ep 11

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Aug 9th, '07, 02:48

Have not seen subs yet myself...But I did find episode 12 raw out via veoh.com OMG..looks so good! I wont go into detail though. :)
ep 12 RAW via this place too...
http://vid-master.com/video/mqCQueCGKkM ... Ental-RAW)
Last edited by hhv94 on Aug 9th, '07, 02:50, edited 1 time in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 9th, '07, 02:49

@silently_solitude
nobody else can find any subs are you sure you found them and if so where!?!

emceelegs

Post by emceelegs » Aug 9th, '07, 04:10

where can i watched coffee prince ep. 11 and 12 with english subs without
downloading it....i read the summary of javabeans and just watched it in you
tube w/out the subs....sorry about the kissing scene thing i became so excited
that i write it... :roll
Last edited by emceelegs on Aug 13th, '07, 01:15, edited 3 times in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 9th, '07, 04:45

emceelegs wrote:OH My! they kiss again in episode 11.. :D I can't get enough of yoon hye..she's
really funny here in the movie..beginning to like her with Gong Yoo.
oi!!!!! spoilers go in spoiler boxes damn you!

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Aug 9th, '07, 04:50

Yorokobi wrote:
emceelegs wrote:
OH My! they kiss again in episode 11.. :D I can't get enough of yoon hye..she's
really funny here in the movie..beginning to like her with Gong Yoo.
oi!!!!! spoilers go in spoiler boxes damn you!
Yeahhhhh.. my eyes :cry: :cry:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 9th, '07, 04:53

dammit! the episode 10 one was spoiled for me two and no the episode 11 one!!!! please watch your spoilers people!!!!

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 07:52

Episode 12's summary rocks :wub: Javabeans is a legend :D Her summaries and screencaps are the only things that are keeping me alive :cry: Stupid Stupid internet speed :cry: 4 more days till my internet returns to normal :cheers:
So here are the kisses so far... This series is truely LOVE :D I'm getting the DVD box as soon as yesasia puts it up :D Even though it might not have english subs, well i hope it does, but either way its the number 1 perchase item on my things to buy list, that and a get out of the army ticket for Gong Yoo :D
Last edited by crimsonskyx on Aug 9th, '07, 13:49, edited 1 time in total.

costie86

Post by costie86 » Aug 9th, '07, 09:32

crimsonskyx wrote:Episode 12's summary rocks :wub: Javabeans is a legend :D Her summaries and screencaps are the only things that are keeping me alive :cry: Stupid Stupid internet speed :cry: 4 more days till my internet returns to normal :cheers:
So here are the kisses so far... This series is truely LOVE :D I'm getting the DVD box as soon as yesasia puts it up :D Even though it might not have english subs, well i hope it does, but either way its the number 1 perchase item on my things to buy list, that and a get out of the army ticket for Gong Yoo :D
Who is Javabeans?? Can you post the link to her website pls? hee will be really grateful! ^.^

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 09:36

costie86 wrote: Who is Javabeans?? Can you post the link to her website pls? hee will be really grateful! ^.^
Sure :D
http://www.dramabeans.com/category/k-dr ... fee-prince

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 10:30

crimsonskyx wrote:Episode 12's summary rocks :wub: Javabeans is a legend :D Her summaries and screencaps are the only things that are keeping me alive :cry:

[...]

This series is truely LOVE :D I'm getting the DVD box as soon as yesasia puts it up :D Even though it might not have english subs, well i hope it does, but either way its the number 1 perchase item on my things to buy list, that and a get out of the army ticket for Gong Yoo :D
I know, what you mean, javabeans is really great and pretty good at writing such summaries *like Flowers for my Life is as good as Coffee Prince* :cheers: :wub:

And they surely help to get at least over 2 days of waiting :-)

You're all talking about the DVD-Box... I'd love to buy it too..Was there any given information about the DVD from the production firm? Something anounced about the DVD?... Aaahhh, I'm probably to impatient :whistling:

But why.....it would get hard for me to get it anyway :unsure:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 9th, '07, 10:42

you guys are so addicted now. lolz...
i thought this forum wouldn't even go far out of ten...
but then i learned a lot of people are watching Coffee Prince now!!!!
im so happy i could cry..also freakin addicted to CP...
i hope they extend it make the ending better than Goong's ending.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 9th, '07, 10:51

hhv94 wrote:Have not seen subs yet myself...But I did find episode 12 raw out via veoh.com OMG..looks so good! I wont go into detail though. :)
ep 12 RAW via this place too...
http://vid-master.com/video/mqCQueCGKkM ... Ental-RAW)
yeah episode 11 and 12 is out...but not the subs, it would be given here in d-addicts too... so you guys should also check it from time to time :D and btw...
ep. 12 is a really great closure for ep. 11. so i suggest, watch both after episode 12 subs comes out... coz if you watch 11 at once, that would be too much heart ache for you... lolz... but if you can handle it... aza aza fighting!!![
:cheers: im so excited for the subs!!! wheeee.........!!!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 10:58

:blink who's addicted??? ME ??? NO??? NEVER!!!!!......

I'm just a little obsessed

biniBningPunkista wrote:
.. i suggest, watch both after episode 12 subs comes out... coz if you watch 11 at once, that would be too much heart ache for you... lolz... but if you can handle it... aza aza fighting!!![[/color]/spoiler]

haha, I definitely have to wait for the subs, too.. after reading the summaries that would probably will be better for my heart :lol[/spoiler]
Last edited by littledraci on Aug 9th, '07, 11:09, edited 1 time in total.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 9th, '07, 11:06

littledraci wrote::blink who's addicted??? ME ??? NO??? NEVER!!!!!......

biniBningPunkista wrote:
.. i suggest, watch both after episode 12 subs comes out... coz if you watch 11 at once, that would be too much heart ache for you... lolz... but if you can handle it... aza aza fighting!!![[/color]
haha, I definitely have to wait for the subs, too.. after reading the summaries that would probably will be better for my heart :lol
dude... please put the spoiler sign on. lolz.. i messed up the first post. sorry about that. ;) [/spoiler]
Last edited by biniBningPunkista on Aug 9th, '07, 11:13, edited 1 time in total.

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 11:09

littledraci wrote:
I know, what you mean, javabeans is really great and pretty good at writing such summaries *like Flowers for my Life is as good as Coffee Prince* :cheers: :wub:

You're all talking about the DVD-Box... I'd love to buy it too..Was there any given information about the DVD from the production firm? Something anounced about the DVD?... Aaahhh, I'm probably to impatient :whistling:

I have no new of a box set yet :-( but when i do i'll surely post :D Oh and its quite easy to get a copy when it comes out, all you do is go to yesasia.com and purchase it from there :D But when it does come out be sure to buy it quick, as its first come first serve :D I hate not being able to DL it :cry:

oooooooooo obessed coffee prince fans talks with me i'm lonely :P none of my friends are watching it yet :cry:

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 11:11

biniBningPunkista wrote:you guys are so addicted now. lolz...
i thought this forum wouldn't even go far out of ten...
but then i learned a lot of people are watching Coffee Prince now!!!!
im so happy i could cry..also freakin addicted to CP...
i hope they extend it make the ending better than Goong's ending.
LMAO :lol
I was addicted with the first episode then it became and obsession :D
Coffee Prince is LOVE :wub:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 11:15

haven't buy anything over paypal til know, so I'm a bit...careful*?* The biggest lost probably will be if they add some good features on it, cause the quality of Mickeybaby is just perfect ^-^

Why are u not able to dl it, crimsonskyx?? watching it with veoh til now?

none of your friends are watching it yet?? that means they'll watch it sometime?? or never? * I'm the only 'lucky' here to watch it, none of my friends are even interested *

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 9th, '07, 11:33

littledraci wrote::blink who's addicted??? ME ??? NO??? NEVER!!!!!......

biniBningPunkista wrote:
.. i suggest, watch both after episode 12 subs comes out... coz if you watch 11 at once, that would be too much heart ache for you... lolz... but if you can handle it... aza aza fighting!!![[/color]/spoiler]

haha, I definitely have to wait for the subs, too.. after reading the summaries that would probably will be better for my heart :lol[/spoiler]
woah... i noticed that your avatar is almost the same as my siggy! lolz....
and yes... waiting for the subs is worth it! yeyeyey!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 9th, '07, 11:34

crimsonskyx wrote:
littledraci wrote:

I have no new of a box set yet :-( but when i do i'll surely post :D Oh and its quite easy to get a copy when it comes out, all you do is go to yesasia.com and purchase it from there :D But when it does come out be sure to buy it quick, as its first come first serve :D I hate not being able to DL it :cry:

oooooooooo obessed coffee prince fans talks with me i'm lonely :P none of my friends are watching it yet :cry:

you should inflict a virus to your friends. the Coffee Prince Virus... hahaha... i had already inflicted my friends and now all of them are addicted!!!
:cheers:

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 11:38

littledraci wrote:haven't buy anything over paypal til know, so I'm a bit...careful*?* The biggest lost probably will be if they add some good features on it, cause the quality of Mickeybaby is just perfect ^-^

none of your friends are watching it yet?? that means they'll watch it sometime?? or never? * I'm the only 'lucky' here to watch it, none of my friends are even interested *
I'm buying 2 copies :lol i always buy 2 copies and keep the other one incase a friend becomes interested in the show or as a gift to another friend :D Yeah i got ripped off at soompi so i was like ---> :cussing: so i only buy from actual website stores that are trusted, ebay is crap as well :-( that also ripped me off :cussing:

I can't watch or DL any videos becuase my internet speed is ****, as i went over the 40GB limit :cry: so it comes back on monday :D

Yeah none of my friends watch it yet, caus i'm hardsubbing it and uploading it on Veoh, on my account but its gonna be private so it wont get canceld :D

I always DL K&Jdrama's then if i really fall in love with them i buy the Box set :D only problem with the japanese drama's is that they don't get subbed when they are released as a Box set :-(

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 11:40

biniBningPunkista wrote:
saw that too ^-^ one and the same thought, hu? :lol My first try of making a gif - of course with Coffee Prince :wub: :wub: :wub:

because of the subs: I'm so happy, that the translator, timer and editer seems to be obsessed with or at least love Coffee Prince almost as much as we do, 'cause they are really really fast. :wub: :cheers:

how did you inflicted your friends? both male and female or only female?

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 9th, '07, 11:40

littledraci wrote:haven't buy anything over paypal til know, so I'm a bit...careful*?* The biggest lost probably will be if they add some good features on it, cause the quality of Mickeybaby is just perfect ^-^

you can try direct downloading it from veoh :D

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 11:41

biniBningPunkista wrote:
you should inflict a virus to your friends. the Coffee Prince Virus... hahaha... i had already inflicted my friends and now all of them are addicted!!!
I've told them about it, but they have soo many computer issues that they can't DL the eps and soft subs, so i'm hardsubbing it for them and uploading it on Veoh so that they can view it :D you could say that, that is my way of infecting my firends :P

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 11:44

littledraci wrote: saw that too ^-^ one and the same thought, hu? :lol My first try of making a gif - of course with Coffee Prince :wub: :wub: :wub:

because of the subs: I'm so happy, that the translator, timer and editer seems to be obsessed with or at least love Coffee Prince almost as much as we do, 'cause they are really really fast. :wub: :cheers:

Well when it first came out the subs were a bit slow :-( caus With S2 works on many projects at once :-) But now its becomeing much faster, becuase they are also addicted :D

COFFEE PRINCE LOVE IS ALL AROUND!

Off topic: I <3 6 men from your signature :wub:
Last edited by crimsonskyx on Aug 9th, '07, 11:46, edited 1 time in total.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 9th, '07, 11:45

littledraci wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
saw that too ^-^ one and the same thought, hu? :lol My first try of making a gif - of course with Coffee Prince :wub: :wub: :wub:

both... my brother's gonna try watching it too.. lolz.
about that siggy... i was really touched with that scene that's why i made it.
ah.. i could just feel Han Kyul's pain in that scene!!! ack!
i was like... whaaa...??? can this be really happening??? :thumright:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 11:47

crimsonskyx wrote: I'm buying 2 copies :lol i always buy 2 copies and keep the other one incase a friend becomes interested in the show or as a gift to another friend :D Yeah i got ripped off at soompi so i was like ---> :cussing: so i only buy from actual website stores that are trusted, ebay is crap as well :-( that also ripped me off :cussing:

I can't watch or DL any videos becuase my internet speed is ****, as i went over the 40GB limit :cry: so it comes back on monday :D

Yeah none of my friends watch it yet, caus i'm hardsubbing it and uploading it on Veoh, on my account but its gonna be private so it wont get canceld :D

I always DL K&Jdrama's then if i really fall in love with them i buy the Box set :D only problem with the japanese drama's is that they don't get subbed when they are released as a Box set :-(
at soompi? there you can buy dramas too? only know it for the forum, so... :scratch:
what other websites next to yesasia are there to buy? I know playasia.com..
Aaahhh, it's really difficult to get this stuff here... you have to use paypal..

Ah well, .... so you're friens are waiting for your upload ^-^ lazy guys :mrgreen:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 9th, '07, 11:56

crimsonskyx wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
I've told them about it, but they have soo many computer issues that they can't DL the eps and soft subs, so i'm hardsubbing it for them and uploading it on Veoh so that they c

way to go girl!!! hahaha... for my infecting? i dl it and save it... then give the love around. haha... only for those who have computers. :D

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 11:57

littledraci wrote:
at soompi? there you can buy dramas too? only know it for the forum, so... :scratch:
what other websites next to yesasia are there to buy? I know playasia.com..
Aaahhh, it's really difficult to get this stuff here... you have to use paypal..

Ah well, .... so you're friens are waiting for your upload ^-^ lazy guys :mrgreen:
yeah u can buy from soompi, but u have to becareful of who u choose to buy from :-) and annyoung.com is another good website but the shipping costs an arm and a leg :glare: Like i bought $400 worth of stuff from them 2 months ago, and you would think they would give me a discount but no i had to pay $150 for express international shipping :glare: oh well :D Oh and just last month i spent $1000 USD on yesasia :lol got banned from shopping OL this month from my dad for spending a bit too much :-(

well its for my friends and this forum that i'm a mod at :D I'm the crazy little drama freak :lol so i upload many stuff :D well most of the times till my speed dies from too much DLing :lol
biniBningPunkista wrote: way to go girl!!! hahaha... for my infecting? i dl it and save it... then give the love around. haha... only for those who have computers. :D
Yeah i do that for my school friends, but for OL friends i have to upload it :D
Last edited by crimsonskyx on Aug 9th, '07, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 11:58

crimsonskyx wrote:
Well when it first came out the subs were a bit slow :-( caus With S2 works on many projects at once :-) But now its becomeing much faster, becuase they are also addicted :D

COFFEE PRINCE LOVE IS ALL AROUND!

Off topic: I <3 6 men from your signature :wub:
too: Which not? :scratch: :lol

yeah, With S2 are really busy but definitely one of the best out here, I think.. I mean for the english subs. I was like :goggle: when I saw the last batch release of the Mawang-subs :wub:

biniBningPunkista wrote: both... my brother's gonna try watching it too.. lolz.
i was like... whaaa...??? can this be really happening???
my friend I'm living with said yesterday, he want to try it on weekend.. ah, but that's almost the 5th time he said that.. so I'll be surprised, if he really start it :roll

my reason too, that scene was just heartbreaking.. Han Kyul's face..... :cry: :wub:
I love Gong Yoo's acting :wub:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 9th, '07, 12:05

littledraci wrote: my reason too, that scene was just heartbreaking.. Han Kyul's face..... :cry: :wub:
I love Gong Yoo's acting :wub:
yep yep... it just makes your heart go out to him and want to tell him... Eun CHan is a GIRL!!!! it was a great thing it was eun hye acting as eun chan.. i wouldn't think of anyone better than her. :cheers:

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 12:08

littledraci wrote: too: Which not? :scratch: :lol

yeah, With S2 are really busy but definitely one of the best out here, I think.. I mean for the english subs. I was like :goggle: when I saw the last batch release of the Mawang-subs :wub:
They are good but not the best :-) I saw some mistakes here and there in some of their serieses, but nothing major :D All fansub groups are legends, caus they work hard for no money, and only get enjoyment from bringing satisfaction to others :D
The men i like from you siggy are:
Pi-chan
Ryo
Bi
Jun Ki
Jae Hee
Joo Ji Hoon

biniBningPunkista wrote: both... my brother's gonna try watching it too.. lolz.
i was like... whaaa...??? can this be really happening???
my friend I'm living with said yesterday, he want to try it on weekend.. ah, but that's almost the 5th time he said that.. so I'll be surprised, if he really start it :roll

my reason too, that scene was just heartbreaking.. Han Kyul's face..... :cry: :wub:
I love Gong Yoo's acting :wub:[/quote]

I'm dieing caus i have to wait 4 more days be4 i get to watch that scene :cry:

Gong Yoo is LOVE!
Soo sad that this is the last drama he does be4 going to the army :cry:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 12:09

crimsonskyx wrote:
yeah u can buy from soompi, but u have to becareful of who u choose to buy from :-) and annyoung.com is another good website but the shipping costs an arm and a leg :glare: Like i bought $400 worth of stuff from them 2 months ago, and you would think they would give me a discount but no i had to pay $150 for express international shipping :glare: oh well :D Oh and just last month i spent $1000 USD on yesasia :lol got banned from shopping OL this month from my dad for spending a bit too much :-(
just one word: eeennnvvviiiiooouuussss :cry:
want to spend money on dramas to.... but I have no money...aiiggoooo *poor me* :unsure: :whistling: :roll :lol
They are good but not the best I saw some mistakes here and there in some of their serieses, but nothing major All fansub groups are legends, caus they work hard for no money, and only get enjoyment from bringing satisfaction to others
didn't say the best, just one of the best ^-^ I have to admit, I watch most of their projects... probably that's the reason why I'm a little more addicted to them than other ^-^
mistakes ? really - haha, then I can be happy, that I don't understand one word korean and be not able to see the mistakes :mrgreen:
The men i like from you siggy are:
Pi-chan
Ryo
Bi
Jun Ki
Jae Hee
Joo Ji Hoon
No fan of Kame & Kim Rae Won?
Last edited by littledraci on Aug 9th, '07, 12:20, edited 1 time in total.

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 12:13

biniBningPunkista wrote: yep yep... it just makes your heart go out to him and want to tell him... Eun CHan is a GIRL!!!! it was a great thing it was eun hye acting as eun chan.. i wouldn't think of anyone better than her. :cheers:
I only LOVE Yoon Eun Hye acting in Goong and Coffee Prince :D I didn't quite like the role she played in The Vinyard Man :-( It was kinda a let down but she bounced right back up :D Then again who wouldn't be a perfect lead female with Gong Yoo there to help :wub: But really she is fantastic soo far as i've watched, and seen screen caps and read summaries :D They are whats keeping me alive till my speed returns :lol

Blindsight

Post by Blindsight » Aug 9th, '07, 12:14

i've just watched ep 12 and.. my god, i love them *_* There's a great chemistry between Gong Yoo and YEH, i wish that the contract-problem can be resolved so we can continue to watch and love this drama <3

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 9th, '07, 12:18

Blindsight wrote:i've just watched ep 12 and.. my god, i love them *_* There's a great chemistry between Gong Yoo and YEH, i wish that the contract-problem can be resolved so we can continue to watch and love this drama <3
what contract thing?? i didn't know about that...

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 12:18

littledraci wrote: just one word: eeennnvvviiiiooouuussss :cry:
want to spend money on dramas to.... but I have no money...aiiggoooo *poor me* :unsure: :whistling: :roll :lol
If u really want i could buy u a copy also when it comes out :-) Damn i hate being soo nice :lol but u may repay me when u either get the money and or anyother form u want :-)

If u are also deperate for any other drama tell me and i might buy it for u this comeing month when my OL shopping allowence returns :D

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 9th, '07, 12:24

crimsonskyx wrote: They are good but not the best :-) I saw some mistakes here and there in some of their serieses, but nothing major :D All fansub groups are legends, caus they work hard for no money, and only get enjoyment from bringing satisfaction to others :D

yeah... i noticed the mistakes too... but it was forgivable.. coz we just watch... we don't do the subbing... :D

fly_main

Post by fly_main » Aug 9th, '07, 12:24

blubb.... I'm bored.... And i want the subs....

but why would you like to buy the serien when you haven't money and can watch it in the internet?°

sweetrala

eng subs!!!

Post by sweetrala » Aug 9th, '07, 12:24

awwww....im so jealous of those who have watched epi11 and 12!I cant wait any longer...huhuhuhu :cry: Need english subs... :goggle:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 12:29

crimsonskyx wrote:
littledraci wrote: just one word: eeennnvvviiiiooouuussss :cry:
If u really want i could buy u a copy also when it comes out :-) Damn i hate being soo nice :lol but u may repay me when u either get the money and or anyother form u want :-)

If u are also deperate for any other drama tell me and i might buy it for u this comeing month when my OL shopping allowence returns :D
ImageThanks for your offer :thumleft: :wub:
but this is way to much to ask!
and it would be probably take a lot of time, til I'll be able to repay you.. since I have to get off from my job next month :|

wasn't the contract thing because of Goong 2? :scratch: heard nothing ybout it in relation to Coffee Shop :scratch:

@ fly_main: to support the actors, is one reason for me. another are the features in the DVD-releases.
but i wouldn't buy releases without subs and features...

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 12:34

didn't say the best, just one of the best ^-^ I have to admit, I watch most of their projects... probably that's the reason why I'm a little more addicted to them than other ^-^
mistakes ? really - haha, then I can be happy, that I don't understand one word korean and be not able to see the mistakes :mrgreen:
yeah i wouldn't be able to sub, but u know i am much greatfull for what they do :D
No fan of Kame & Kim Rae Won?
I love Kame's voice but not too into his looks :D
Well Kim Rae Won is ok to me but his not HOT! :-)

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 12:39

crimsonskyx wrote: Well Kim Rae Won is ok to me but his not HOT! :-)
thought that at first too, only thought of him as a hottie after watching his latest movies.. Haven't seen Wich star are you from cause I don't like the actress... but I'm gonna watch it sometime ^-^

fly_main

Post by fly_main » Aug 9th, '07, 12:39

Hm... yes... it is good for the actors!!
But it isn't cheap! I wouldn't buy it! Maybe when i earn money and have enough.. but not jet.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 12:40

fly_main wrote:Hm... yes... it is good for the actors!!
But it isn't cheap! I wouldn't buy it! Maybe when i earn money and have enough.. but not jet.
That's true.. cheap is another thing :x
Haven't buy a release til now because the all around-topic money :glare:

fly_main

Post by fly_main » Aug 9th, '07, 12:41

Who is kim rae won?
I lovvveee Kame!! ^-^ I think he is really beutifull.....

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 12:42

Kim Rae Won is the second guy in the first row from my sig

fly_main

Post by fly_main » Aug 9th, '07, 12:46

hmmm.... not bad not bad!! ^-^
where does he play?

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 12:51

hehe, wrong thread :lol nevertheless ^-^.........
he plays in Attic Cat, Which star are you from? and some other. Just take a look at http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kim_Rae_Won

I personally love him in Mr. Socrates and ...ing
Last edited by littledraci on Aug 10th, '07, 04:38, edited 1 time in total.

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 12:52

lmao :lol I always guide other off topic :whistling:

children this is kinda off topic but :whistling:
Money is not really that big of a problem when u compare Kdrama's with the crappy drama's that your own country makes, no offence to anyone :-) But yeah i agree with the DL thing, but thats what fansubbers have a problem with, kids who watch it and don't buy it if they truely enjoy it :D i mean its really good that people with no money get to watch these drama's, but then there are others who just DL and don't buy, and or support the asian drama's :-) I used to be one of those few till i saved up all the money i spent on junk and spent it on drama's and asian stuff :-)

Lmao :lol I call others children, yet i am clearly younger myself :whistling:

fly_main

Post by fly_main » Aug 9th, '07, 12:54

I don't know much Kdrama....
Currently i really love Lee Jun Ki from my girl.... ^-^ omg...

but... back to the topic.... when comes the subs out???!!! *cry*

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 9th, '07, 12:57

crimsonskyx wrote:Episode 12's summary rocks :wub: Javabeans is a legend :D Her summaries and screencaps are the only things that are keeping me alive :cry: Stupid Stupid internet speed :cry: 4 more days till my internet returns to normal :cheers:

hey... i would like to correct the kisses here... that was not the first kiss... the first kiss was on ep. 2... it was a fast one, and spur of the moment thing.. coz han kyul was so excited that there would be no more girls blind dating him that he suddenly kissed eun chan.

its this one ----> Image

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 9th, '07, 12:58

fly_main wrote: but... back to the topic.... when comes the subs out???!!! *cry*
U have to be paitient [i can't spell] Fansubbers also have a life :lol

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 13:00

you can't compare the asian dramas with the dramas from europe or USA I think.. way another level - well for us addicts :lol

Oyyy, ways younger then me :shhh: :mrgreen:

yesssss, Jun Ki is nice, veeeery niiiiiice :whistling: :wub: :wub: :mrgreen:

Aaahhh, don't ask for the subs, that only leads to delays..*when the subbers read this*....
But at least at the weekend it will be out, if you think of the last releases...

fly_main

Post by fly_main » Aug 9th, '07, 13:02

really? they have a life?? =)
yes yes yes....
How much time need it to translet and time such a episode??
this must be hard work...

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 9th, '07, 13:04

I've read in another thread one episode of 45 minutes will take around 8-10 hours.. haven't done it myself, but I'll try it perhaps when I'm finished with work...