Coffee Prince Number One Shop (MBC, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 10th, '07, 17:27

I heard that EC is sick ..is it true??

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Aug 10th, '07, 19:20

arabian wrote:I heard that EC is sick ..is it true??

sad but it's true... :-(
i read from javabeans site that she's experiencing severe headaches she even went to hospital to receive medications let's just keep our fingers cross that her condition won't get worse and now this thing with her management company about contract issues and everything...now i wont be surprise why' she's getting all worked up...poor YEH i hope she' gets better and be eun-chan at the very last episode and not to be replaced by anyone else....

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 11th, '07, 02:56

Coffee Prince 1-Episode Extension Confirmed http://www.dramabeans.com/2007/08/coffe ... #more-2186

iriai88

the novel in korean...

Post by iriai88 » Aug 11th, '07, 06:02

Hey, can anyone give me the korean version of the novel? I've read it in english already, which was great.

ladymenot

Post by ladymenot » Aug 11th, '07, 06:07

where did you get the book in english? is it translated in book form?

anyway .. referring to deb1430's post .. why can't they just extend it to 20 episodes .. haiz.

iriai88

Post by iriai88 » Aug 11th, '07, 06:11

there are two people, I think, that each made their own translations of the novel in english.
the first one is here at http://www.xanga.com/CoffeePrince

and the second one is here at http://www.dramabeans.com/category/k-dr ... the-novel/

by the way, is there anyone who can help me get my hands on the korean version of the novel????[/img]

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 11th, '07, 09:29

ladymenot wrote:where did you get the book in english? is it translated in book form?

anyway .. referring to deb1430's post .. why can't they just extend it to 20 episodes .. haiz.
because the PD doesn't want to because a lot of dramas which get extended drag afterwards, so she wants to end the series while it's good.

By the way, here's the long preview for Episode 13- Coffee Prince-

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 11th, '07, 11:10

Sweet :cheers: Extention to Coffee Prince :D

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 11th, '07, 12:41

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 11th, '07, 12:42

all these episode 13 previews going round and i havent even seen episode 11 yet

ladymenot

Post by ladymenot » Aug 11th, '07, 13:12

deb1430: that is actually understandable. so we can look forward to 17 episodes? sadly that's only 5 more episodes to go!

thanks for the episode 13 preview! but i haven't even watched episode 11 and 12 cos the subs are not out yet. so i'm still patiently waiting........... hehe. the WAIT is killing me!!

skachild

Post by skachild » Aug 11th, '07, 13:29

ladymenot ~ nice sig u got there..!!!! :mrgreen:

sorry for off topic... :P

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 11th, '07, 14:01

[quote="ladymenot"]deb1430: that is actually understandable. so we can look forward to 17 episodes? sadly that's only 5 more episodes to go!

[quote]

Actually there are 17 episodes + 1 episode of Broadcast Special (like the Goong 1.5 Special) where the whole cast are going to get interviewed and asked questions and stuff. So all in all there will be 18 episodes one being the Special Broadcast :wub:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 11th, '07, 14:23

iriai88 wrote:there are two people, I think, that each made their own translations of the novel in english.

and the second one is here at http://www.dramabeans.com/category/k-dr ... the-novel/

by the way, is there anyone who can help me get my hands on the korean version of the novel????[/img]

dramabeans has it... but hers is more like an in debt summary of the book. i think the one in xanga is the translated one... although i haven't really check it out yet.

kissformystar

Post by kissformystar » Aug 11th, '07, 16:39

iriai88 wrote:there are two people, I think, that each made their own translations of the novel in english.

Try Hanbooks.com
http://www.hanbooks.com/coffeeprince1.html

I bought Samsoon off there. I can't read Korean yet but I hope the book will help keep me inspired to get there.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 11th, '07, 17:30

Yorokobi wrote:all these episode 13 previews going round and i havent even seen episode 11 yet
:-( :-( :-( :-( Me too :-( :-( :-( :-( *and it's really not easy to keep me away from watching the raws XD *
Last edited by littledraci on Aug 11th, '07, 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

gandahmoh

Post by gandahmoh » Aug 11th, '07, 17:50

is it extended to a 1episode..means 19 episodes...wow more coffee prince..that is great!

mista_chewey

Post by mista_chewey » Aug 11th, '07, 18:25

littledraci wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:all these episode 13 previews going round and i havent even seen episode 11 yet
:-( :-( :-( :-( Me too :-( :-( :-( :-( *and it's really not easy to keep me away from watching the raws XD *
i know these episodes must be really sad or something making the WITH S2 team not wanna watch it to check the translations and stuff or something :lol
gandahmoh wrote:is it extended to a 1episode..means 19 episodes...wow more coffee prince..that is great!
no i think the original run was 16, the number 18 was put up on d-addicts after hearing they would extend it 2 episodes but wasn't confirmed now it's confirmed for 1 more episode so i think it's only 17 episodes.

xjuliephanx

Post by xjuliephanx » Aug 11th, '07, 20:09

crimsonskyx wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote: yeah... i know.. that is really too sad!!! :hissy: i want him to make more kdramas like CP!!!!!
Yeah same here :cry: But i also...
WANT HIM! :lol
Damn the stupid army :cussing: Damn stupid aggressive humans for having wars in the first place :glare: When ever i get obsessed with an famoust Kartist they enrol in the stupid army :cry: Maybe if i stop likeing Gong Yoo he might reconsider his services to his country :wub: Hey wait a sec doesn't he already give back to his country by being an awesome and shexc actor :D
LOL. He'll be back in 2 years and I'm sure he'll continue with his acting career. I'm sure he loves his country as much as his fans so it should be an honor to help contribute. Until then you can just replay as much GY eps as you can. =) Plus I bet he looks just as cute with a shaved head. ..err..I hope he doesn't have a lumpy head... :P

pinklover27

Post by pinklover27 » Aug 11th, '07, 20:26

it's confirmed that they will extend coffee prince for one more episode that makes it 17 epis and then they will add 1 more episode for behind the scenes stuff and interviews which makes it 18 episodes...i don't want this drama to ever end...

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 11th, '07, 22:14

Recent News:

YEH's Severe headaches brings health level, to an alarming red

On the 9th of Aug, a source close to Yoon Eun Hye advised us that YEH is using her free time to go to the doctors to treat her severely intense headaches.

The same source advised us that "in the set YEH is not showing these signs of pains, but during her her free time or when travelling between sets, her headaches intensify and her overall condition is poor."
The source also added the fact that "the doctors have diagnosed the headaches as being due to extreme exhaustion and fatigue. the doctors have confirmed that although the pains arent severe enough to stop YEH from filming, it will definately worsen YEH's condition on the set."

If YEH's health deteriorates any further then the shooting of the additional episode will be left unconfirmed.So it seems, the final decision to add the extra episode is up to YEH's sign of approval and agreement.

source: http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsR ... rtype=read
credit for translation: smr05 of soompi

nophankh

Post by nophankh » Aug 11th, '07, 22:30

xjuliephanx wrote:
crimsonskyx wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote: yeah... i know.. that is really too sad!!! :hissy: i want him to make more kdramas like CP!!!!!
Damn the stupid army :cussing: Damn stupid aggressive humans for having wars in the first place :glare: When ever i get obsessed with an famoust Kartist they enrol in the stupid army :cry: Maybe if i stop likeing Gong Yoo he might reconsider his services to his country :wub: Hey wait a sec doesn't he already give back to his country by being an awesome and shexc actor :D
LOL. He'll be back in 2 years and I'm sure he'll continue with his acting career. I'm sure he loves his country as much as his fans so it should be an honor to help contribute. Until then you can just replay as much GY eps as you can. =) Plus I bet he looks just as cute with a shaved head. ..err..I hope he doesn't have a lumpy head... :P
It's not really a choice. It's mandatory. I don't think he wants to join the army. He's been trying to delay the outcome by adding more kdramas and movies into his schedule.

xjuliephanx

Post by xjuliephanx » Aug 11th, '07, 22:56

nophankh wrote:
xjuliephanx wrote:
crimsonskyx wrote:
It's not really a choice. It's mandatory. I don't think he wants to join the army. He's been trying to delay the outcome by adding more kdramas and movies into his schedule.
Though it is mandatory, those raised in Korea probably don't feel like it's forced upon them compared to countries that have voluntary military service. They were probably raised to believe that it's something they must do for their country. It's not like the idea of giving 2 years of his life sporadically appeared out of nowhere, he's known about it his whole life, his family and friends have already been there, and now he's just following in their footsteps.

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 12th, '07, 01:41

xjuliephanx wrote:
Omo :O lumpy head :blink Nah Gong Yoo is too hot to have a weird head :wub: I'm planing on buying all of his serieses and movies, so i'll have plenty to keep me occupied, while he does his serves :D
I know that he will continue his acting career, and i know that it will be an honer for him to do this, but....
I WILL MISS HIM DEARLY :cry:
nophankh wrote: It's not really a choice. It's mandatory. I don't think he wants to join the army. He's been trying to delay the outcome by adding more kdramas and movies into his schedule.
Well if you are not healthy enough, are the only boy in the family or are incapable of serving, u don't have to do it :D But i would never wish that apon Gong Yoo :wub:
GONG YOO *FIGHTING!*
xjuliephanx wrote: Though it is mandatory, those raised in Korea probably don't feel like it's forced upon them compared to countries that have voluntary military service. They were probably raised to believe that it's something they must do for their country. It's not like the idea of giving 2 years of his life sporadically appeared out of nowhere, he's known about it his whole life, his family and friends have already been there, and now he's just following in their footsteps.
Yup that true :D In other countries they also do the military service :thumleft:
I'm just gonna pray that nothing bad happens to him :D

I also hope that YEH gets better <333

xjuliephanx

Post by xjuliephanx » Aug 12th, '07, 01:55

crimsonskyx wrote:
xjuliephanx wrote:
Omo :O lumpy head :blink Nah Gong Yoo is too hot to have a weird head :wub: I'm planing on buying all of his serieses and movies, so i'll have plenty to keep me occupied, while he does his serves :D
I know that he will continue his acting career, and i know that it will be an honer for him to do this, but....
I WILL MISS HIM DEARLY :cry:
nophankh wrote: It's not really a choice. It's mandatory. I don't think he wants to join the army. He's been trying to delay the outcome by adding more kdramas and movies into his schedule.
Well if you are not healthy enough, are the only boy in the family or are incapable of serving, u don't have to do it :D But i would never wish that apon Gong Yoo :wub:
GONG YOO *FIGHTING!*
xjuliephanx wrote: Though it is mandatory, those raised in Korea probably don't feel like it's forced upon them compared to countries that have voluntary military service. They were probably raised to believe that it's something they must do for their country. It's not like the idea of giving 2 years of his life sporadically appeared out of nowhere, he's known about it his whole life, his family and friends have already been there, and now he's just following in their footsteps.
Yup that true :D In other countries they also do the military service :thumleft:
I'm just gonna pray that nothing bad happens to him :D

I also hope that YEH gets better <333
Even if he had a weird head I'd still love him! haha. His smile just melts your heart away. I'll miss him too but I'm sure as fans he'd want us to support all his decisions, after all this is a tradition in his culture. I pray nothing happens to him either! May he come back safe and continue his career =)

crimsonskyx

Post by crimsonskyx » Aug 12th, '07, 02:26

xjuliephanx wrote: Even if he had a weird head I'd still love him! haha. His smile just melts your heart away. I'll miss him too but I'm sure as fans he'd want us to support all his decisions, after all this is a tradition in his culture. I pray nothing happens to him either! May he come back safe and continue his career =)
LOL :lol yeah i wouldn't really care if he had a weird head either :wub: His smile does truely melt the heart away :wub: .... *falls into a daze*
As long as everyone is positive nothing bad will hapen :D Omo i could just see him in an army outfit :wub: *drools*

kotatsulove

Post by kotatsulove » Aug 12th, '07, 03:40

hmm i wonder what korean military uniforms look like...

like what xjuliephanx said, the people in korea are probably pretty used to having to say goodbye to their favorite actors for 2 years. they'd probably be more disappointed if he didn't go to the army (like if he skipped out or something...not if he was sick)

ladymenot

Post by ladymenot » Aug 12th, '07, 04:23

at least they could keep deferring their national service till they're older (in some countries when they've called you up! you can only defer once & only if your studying still.)

GY have acted in a few dramas .. so we all can watch his dramas over and over again for 2 years. =p

emceelegs

Post by emceelegs » Aug 13th, '07, 01:25

I really feel sorry for Yoon Hye about her frequent headaches and the
trouble with her previous company 8 Peaks , of her not being paid yet in
Coffee Prince >>>because of legal issues ...AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!YEH!!! i know
this will be solve soon....I LOVE YOU ..COFFEE PRINCE THE BEST...... :cheers:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 13th, '07, 06:48

crimsonskyx wrote:
xjuliephanx wrote: Even if he had a weird head I'd still love him! haha. His smile just melts your heart away. I'll miss him too but I'm sure as fans he'd want us to support all his decisions, after all this is a tradition in his culture. I pray nothing happens to him either! May he come back safe and continue his career =)
LOL :lol yeah i wouldn't really care if he had a weird head either :wub: His smile does truely melt the heart away :wub: .... *falls into a daze*
As long as everyone is positive nothing bad will hapen :D Omo i could just see him in an army outfit :wub: *drools*
I found a pic with extremely short hair with him....to get used to his military look :lol but I like his hairstyle now the most, in biscuit teacher a bit to short but in Coffee Prince :wub:

*I should have wait until this drama is finished :w000t: I'm going crazy what happens next, and I watched the first minutes of th raw 11th episode....and episode 13 is coming tonight :hissy: *

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 13th, '07, 09:43

littledraci wrote:
crimsonskyx wrote:
I found a pic with extremely short hair with him....to get used to his military look :lol but I like his hairstyle now the most, in biscuit teacher a bit to short but in Coffee Prince :wub:

*I should have wait until this drama is finished :w000t: I'm going crazy what happens next, and I watched the first minutes of th raw 11th episode....and episode 13 is coming tonight :hissy: *

woah... that looks so weird. :crazy: lolz... i don't like that image of him. i like long haired guys. haha...
:cheers:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 13th, '07, 09:50

biniBningPunkista wrote:
woah... that looks so weird. :crazy: lolz... i don't like that image of him. i like long haired guys. haha...
:cheers:
exactly my thoughts when i saw this pic :salut:
I'm not in this long hair, just right the look of coffee prince :wub: for example I like Hyun Bin better with his hair in his movie A Millionaire#s first Love then in My Lovely Kim Sam-Soon..

But YEH definitely looks better with long hair :lol

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 13th, '07, 11:42

Spoiler for Episode 14 preview
Preview for Ep 14
在送完咖啡豆回來的路上,恩燦和韓潔決定回老家。

奶奶說看到恩燦和韓潔在鬥嘴的樣子,任誰看了都會以為是情人關係。

韓潔的媽媽對在切水果的恩燦他說如果結婚的話,一定會受到太太的喜愛。

韓潔很自然地對她們說恩燦是女生。在親人面前,韓潔對奶奶和媽媽說出了他們二人正在交往而且他喜歡恩燦。

奶奶很生氣的罵韓潔,說對那種不像小伙子、也不像丫頭的東西出賣靈魂,他像是發了瘋的家伙。

又說恩燦從一開始就有計畫的接近韓潔,而且她不是自己撲過來的嗎?

被生氣的奶奶的氣勢嚇到的恩燦和韓潔逃難似地從跑出家裡。

Credit: KDOCN

credit to crankybaka for translationEC and HK decides to go to HK's family home after delivering coffee beans.
Grandma commented that looking by the way they are bickering with each other, everyone would think that they're are lovers.
HK's mom said if EC got married, he'll definitely be very well liked by his wife (using 'he' as I'm assuming that they don't know EC's a girl yet) when EC was cutting up some fruits.
Grandma scolded HK angrily, saying that HK is crazy for selling his soul for someone who's not like a girl nor a guy like EC. And added EC must have gotten close to HK with ulterior motives seeing that she was the one who keeps trying to be with HK.
Grandma's anger shocked HK and EC, leading them to run out of the house.

This is the direct translation so judging by the beginning where HK's mom was with EC, I guess at that time, she didn't know that EC is a girl.
But somehow along the way, I guess HK told Grandma the truth? The preview translation was pretty ambiguous.

Sono

Post by Sono » Aug 13th, '07, 11:47

Oh thanks for the translation! i can't wait to se what's happen !

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 13th, '07, 11:54

deb1430 wrote:Spoiler for Episode 14 preview
Preview for Ep 14
在送完咖啡豆回來的路上,恩燦和韓潔決定回老家。

奶奶說看到恩燦和韓潔在鬥嘴的樣子,任誰看了都會以為是情人關係。

韓潔的媽媽對在切水果的恩燦他說如果結婚的話,一定會受到太太的喜愛。

韓潔很自然地對她們說恩燦是女生。在親人面前,韓潔對奶奶和媽媽說出了他們二人正在交往而且他喜歡恩燦。

奶奶很生氣的罵韓潔,說對那種不像小伙子、也不像丫頭的東西出賣靈魂,他像是發了瘋的家伙。

又說恩燦從一開始就有計畫的接近韓潔,而且她不是自己撲過來的嗎?

被生氣的奶奶的氣勢嚇到的恩燦和韓潔逃難似地從跑出家裡。

Credit: KDOCN

credit to crankybaka for translationEC and HK decides to go to HK's family home after delivering coffee beans.
Grandma commented that looking by the way they are bickering with each other, everyone would think that they're are lovers.
HK's mom said if EC got married, he'll definitely be very well liked by his wife (using 'he' as I'm assuming that they don't know EC's a girl yet) when EC was cutting up some fruits.
Grandma scolded HK angrily, saying that HK is crazy for selling his soul for someone who's not like a girl nor a guy like EC. And added EC must have gotten close to HK with ulterior motives seeing that she was the one who keeps trying to be with HK.
Grandma's anger shocked HK and EC, leading them to run out of the house.

This is the direct translation so judging by the beginning where HK's mom was with EC, I guess at that time, she didn't know that EC is a girl.
But somehow along the way, I guess HK told Grandma the truth? The preview translation was pretty ambiguous.

whaaa... this like a total spoiler!!! but still... i can't wait for it to happen! lolz..

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 13th, '07, 12:49

possible spoiler? HK's dream or reality?
credit DCYEH

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 13th, '07, 14:26

major spoiler for Episode 14
YooJoo is pregnant
episode 14 short preview :wub:

mmp

Post by mmp » Aug 13th, '07, 15:50

awesome drama~~! i hope that YEH gets to feeling better, with her fighting spirit she will be 100% better in no time~~! :thumleft: :wub:
Attachments
karate.gif
karate.gif (74.41 KiB) Viewed 3516 times

bent

Post by bent » Aug 13th, '07, 15:56

does any1 know if the behind the scenes special is uploaded anywhere other than youtube?

it is not subbed there..

any kind soul can upload it with subs?

kotatsulove

Post by kotatsulove » Aug 13th, '07, 18:47

wow! lot's of spoilers...i feel bad because i haven't even seen 11 and 12 yet. i'm pretty proud of restraining myself from watching the raws..normally i would've caved by now. i'm trying very hard not to be impatient, i know subbing is a lot of work.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 13th, '07, 19:03

kotatsulove wrote:wow! lot's of spoilers...i feel bad because i haven't even seen 11 and 12 yet. i'm pretty proud of restraining myself from watching the raws..normally i would've caved by now. i'm trying very hard not to be impatient, i know subbing is a lot of work.
.. I already know, that the 11th pisode is gonna be sad.....was straight not to watch it til yesterday....took a look in the 11th episode :flamed: watched the first few minutes.... and said to myself you gonna wait!!! :salut: :mrgreen:

But I can't hold back myself to read the spoilers ^-^
Pretty wedding dress ^-^

jooliepoolie

Post by jooliepoolie » Aug 13th, '07, 19:05

loving this drama :D
but that hyo ju girl is making me angry!!!!!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 13th, '07, 19:09

jooliepoolie wrote:loving this drama :D
but that hyo ju girl is making me angry!!!!!
'til which episode did you watch already, jooliepoolie?
I was annoyed by her the first few episodes, but later on I can live with her ^-^

jooliepoolie

Post by jooliepoolie » Aug 13th, '07, 19:14

littledraci wrote: 'til which episode did you watch already, jooliepoolie?
I was annoyed by her the first few episodes, but later on I can live with her ^-^
i'v watched till ep12 raw
would'v watched it the subs but i'm waaay to impacient :D

mecha_roshi

Post by mecha_roshi » Aug 13th, '07, 19:16

i think that this is the best pole of Gong Yoo. in this drama he is amazing

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 13th, '07, 19:19

I'm impatient too, but.... :hissy: *I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait XD :pray: :whistling: :blink :-) *

You're still anooyed by her? MMmmh, I don't think, Coffee Prince would work without her, but the scenes with her and Han Sun (?) can be a little fast forward sometimes.

I'm curious to see more from Sun Ki....and perhaps a little more from Ha Rim :D

jooliepoolie

Post by jooliepoolie » Aug 13th, '07, 19:27

littledraci wrote:I'm impatient too, but.... :hissy: *I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait XD :pray: :whistling: :blink :-) *

You're still anooyed by her? MMmmh, I don't think, Coffee Prince would work without her, but the scenes with her and Han Sun (?) can be a little fast forward sometimes.

hahaha yea i guess she does make the plot more interesting... but poor han sung :cry:
he deserves better :x
sun ki is hottt hehe and ha rim and that gorilla-like guy are HILARIOUS

yup yup awesome cast

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 14th, '07, 00:52

lol let me be the little devil and tempt you guys with this very yummy preview :lol

HaPpYfAcE

Post by HaPpYfAcE » Aug 14th, '07, 00:57

U R the DEVIL

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 14th, '07, 01:03

HaPpYfAcE wrote:U R the DEVIL
:lol :lol hehehehe

kotatsulove

Post by kotatsulove » Aug 14th, '07, 02:52

jooliepoolie wrote:
littledraci wrote:I'm impatient too, but.... :hissy: *I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna wait XD :pray: :whistling: :blink :-) *

hahaha yea i guess she does make the plot more interesting... but poor han sung :cry:

yup yup awesome cast
i like yu ju a lot more than i did in the beginning. at first she was like the girl that flirts with all the guys, but later she became more of an "unni" for Eun Chan, like talking with her and stuff. i liked that development a lot. she's not evil and conniving like some love interests in dramas are.

i LOVE the coffee princes. i think Ha Rim is my favorite...running around yelling "my chan!" haha. i love it. and Min Yub is hilarious too. i love his straightforward stupidity..just funny. the scene where he's running around, carrying heavy stuff had me cracking up. he's like the hulk!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 14th, '07, 04:39

kotatsulove wrote:
jooliepoolie wrote:

yup yup awesome cast
i like yu ju a lot more than i did in the beginning. at first she was like the girl that flirts with all the guys, but later she became more of an "unni" for Eun Chan, like talking with her and stuff. i liked that development a lot. she's not evil and conniving like some love interests in dramas are.

i LOVE the coffee princes. i think Ha Rim is my favorite...running around yelling "my chan!" haha. i love it. and Min Yub is hilarious too. i love his straightforward stupidity..just funny. the scene where he's running around, carrying heavy stuff had me cracking up. he's like the hulk!
he is like the hulk ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol .... "My Chan!" omg...yesssssss, I love these scenes too *omg...can't stop smiling stupidly while thinking of it :lol *
And when Ha Rim is calling "MY Chan!" I have to think everytime of the 4th episode, where they were in the restaurant and Han Kyul replys to Ha Rims "My Chan" with "He's my Chan!" :D :wub:
Yeah, Han Sung deserves better, but you can't change a heart.. or probably for him, you could think he just can't let her go to another man *well, I think of it this way sometimes*

... let's see, if I can manage not to read javabeans summary til the sub release..*have to watch Dog 8) & Wolf therefor*

sjane516

Post by sjane516 » Aug 14th, '07, 06:55

ahhhh im going crazy! Why was i soooo tempted to click on the spoilers!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU GUYSS!!!! But my fault for getting tempted. hehehee.

Can't wait for epi 11... and 12. YEs i did watch it RAW.... but was skipping through it.. didn't want to see all the good stuff before the subs come out.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 14th, '07, 08:58

I just finished reading the translated novel (couldnt stop myself once id started)
its does go in some different directions to the drama so i dont feel too bad about reading it im just sad its finished :( Now i need another translation to read hmmmmm

caramel_l12

Post by caramel_l12 » Aug 14th, '07, 16:08

when is the ng sub of ep 11- 14 coming out?

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Aug 14th, '07, 17:14

No one knows when the subs are coming out. I think I saw on the subbers wiki site that they had up to 50 percent done so it might be a while. Episode 13 was NICE! I'm looking forward to episode 14 though. :)

jooliepoolie

Post by jooliepoolie » Aug 15th, '07, 00:51

littledraci wrote:
kotatsulove wrote:
jooliepoolie wrote:

yup yup awesome cast

he is like the hulk ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol .... "My Chan!" omg...yesssssss, I love these scenes too *omg...can't stop smiling stupidly while thinking of it :lol *
And when Ha Rim is calling "MY Chan!" I have to think everytime of the 4th episode, where they were in the restaurant and Han Kyul replys to Ha Rims "My Chan" with "He's my Chan!" :D :wub:
Yeah, Han Sung deserves better, but you can't change a heart.. or probably for him, you could think he just can't let her go to another man *well, I think of it this way sometimes*

... let's see, if I can manage not to read javabeans summary til the sub release..*have to watch Dog 8) & Wolf therefor*
^^ i luved that part too!!! the face ha rim had when han kyul said :"he's my chan!" was hilarious :D
i think hyuju is cool with her artsyness, independence, and high self respect.....
BUT she just has to be better to han sung!!!!

lilpucal0v3r

Post by lilpucal0v3r » Aug 15th, '07, 10:27

i love sun gyoon;s voice *drools

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 15th, '07, 11:00

Yorokobi wrote:I just finished reading the translated novel (couldnt stop myself once id started)
its does go in some different directions to the drama so i dont feel too bad about reading it im just sad its finished :( Now i need another translation to read hmmmmm

hey... your siggy is really kawai!!!! love the pictures.. what episode was that? i'll be downloading the episodes for hana kimi, since im actually waiting for CP's subs... im really getting crappy because of waiting.. haha..

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 15th, '07, 11:04

jooliepoolie wrote:
littledraci wrote:
kotatsulove wrote:

^^ i luved that part too!!! the face ha rim had when han kyul said :"he's my chan!" was hilarious :D
i think hyuju is cool with her artsyness, independence, and high self respect.....
BUT she just has to be better to han sung!!!!

ummm... yeah? lolz.. i have no comment so far about this. but adding my 2 cents. ha rim does get too annoying sometimes. but that part was really hillarious to me. lolz... oh, i like the way min yub treats ha rim (its like another hyung)... ha rim becomes all frozen up and straight when min yub carries him.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 12:06

biniBningPunkista wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:I just finished reading the translated novel (couldnt stop myself once id started)

hey... your siggy is really kawai!!!! love the pictures.. what episode was that? i'll be downloading the episodes for hana kimi, since im actually waiting for CP's subs... im really getting crappy because of waiting.. haha..
time for some good ol' off topicness i guess
uh top banner is from episode 6 and 5 and bottom one is making use of a joke made in episode 6.
I love your banner too even if it shows me bits i havent seen ^_^

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 15th, '07, 12:17

Yorokobi wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:

uh top banner is from episode 6 and 5 and bottom one is making use of a joke made in episode 6.

ack... :crazy: sorry bout that. its a bit of a spoiler... but not entirely... it doesn't say the whole story of what exactly happend... :D its a good think i saw your siggy, coz, i was thinking of actually dropping hanazakari no from my watch list. then i saw your siggy and well.. i got interested again. lolz..

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 12:20

biniBningPunkista wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:

ack... :crazy: sorry bout that. its a bit of a spoiler... but not entirely... it doesn't say the whole story of what exactly happend... :D its a good think i saw your siggy, coz, i was thinking of actually dropping hanazakari no from my watch list. then i saw your siggy and well.. i got interested again. lolz..
haha glad i could help! the past couple of episodes of hana kimi have veen some of the best.
Your sig is making me desperatly want to watch coffee prince but its usless for me without subs :( cry

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Aug 15th, '07, 12:25

Yorokobi wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:

haha glad i could help! the past couple of episodes of hana kimi have veen some of the best.
Your sig is making me desperatly want to watch coffee prince but its usless for me without subs :( cry

i know how that feels... but i really really lack self descipline. so decided to just watch the raw and get it over with. but im still waiting for the subs...
:mrgreen:

jooliepoolie

Post by jooliepoolie » Aug 15th, '07, 17:38

biniBningPunkista wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:

i know how that feels... but i really really lack self descipline. so decided to just watch the raw and get it over with. but im still waiting for the subs...
hey wats hanakimi stuff doin in coffee prince thread?? :glare:
:P hahahaha jk but i guess they relate b/c of the girl disguised as guy theme....
i guess thats a 'thing' now :scratch: :lol

kwazyboi

Post by kwazyboi » Aug 15th, '07, 22:58

I dig tomboys... hench I dig hana kim n coffee prince :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

kotatsulove

Post by kotatsulove » Aug 16th, '07, 03:13

i'm not liking Hana Kimi half as much as i like coffee prince. other than the cross-dressing thing, they don't really have anything in common.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 16th, '07, 03:15

kotatsulove wrote:i'm not liking Hana Kimi half as much as i like coffee prince. other than the cross-dressing thing, they don't really have anything in common.
im refusing to campare them. they are so commpletely different. I dont like to compare japanese dramas with korean ones ect because they make such different dramas

jblue

Post by jblue » Aug 16th, '07, 03:46

biniBningPunkista wrote:
I just decided to do that today, and then ended up not having the time to, lol. I'll probably be doing to tomorrow though... the files are just sitting on my computer taunting me after all ^^.
kotatsulove wrote:i'm not liking Hana Kimi half as much as i like coffee prince. other than the cross-dressing thing, they don't really have anything in common.
I agree that they don't have much in common, though I do watch and love both of them ^^. HanaKimi is a bit more juvinile, and they can get away with it since the characters are supposed to only be in high school. I like the humor and sillyness in it, but I love Coffee Prince just as much, and like that it's more serious and realistic. That seems to be one of the biggest differences I've noticed between j-dramas and k-dramas.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 16th, '07, 05:37

jblue wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
I just decided to do that today, and then ended up not having the time to, lol. I'll probably be doing to tomorrow though... the files are just sitting on my computer taunting me after all ^^.
Keep on waiting, Subs are almost done ^-^ *watched the first few minutes of the 11th raw episode....it took me a lot to stop XD

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 16th, '07, 05:39

littledraci wrote:
jblue wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
Keep on waiting, Subs are almost done ^-^ *watched the first few minutes of the 11th raw episode....it took me a lot to stop XD
subs are almost done? yay i cant wait!!!
where can i keep an eye on the progress of the subs?

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 16th, '07, 05:46

Yorokobi, you can look here:
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/With_S2#STA ... TS_.288.29

It seems, the subbers love Coffee Prince too... probably they fall to watch Coffee Prince instead of subbing it :scratch: :lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 16th, '07, 05:48

thanks!

sweetrala

eng subs

Post by sweetrala » Aug 16th, '07, 06:29

i hope the eng subs would be uploaded this week based on what i saw in S2..i so wanna watch epi 11&12.... :wub:

Teiragu

Post by Teiragu » Aug 16th, '07, 06:38

Here are a couple of songs from the Coffee Prince OST that I like.
Go Go Chan!! (고고찬!!) (Feat. 요조)
http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/17820/0 ... 20Chan.mp3
White Love Story
http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/17820/0 ... 0Story.mp3

P.S. Has anyone seen "Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy"? It has Gong Yoo in it, and It's about a year old but it's really funny :D