Coffee Prince Number One Shop (MBC, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 30th, '07, 17:55

mermaiidsis wrote:
Yeah I love liar game too! That is the first sig ive ever made so its not great ^_^
going a little off topic (dont shoot me) i dont know princess hours whats it about?
haha if you love YEH you really should watch Princess Hours !! the stories kinda hard to explain but just google GOONG or PRINCESS HOURS and read up a little on it and im sure you'll want to watch it ^^

sorry i couldnt be much of a help! i just know im really bad at explaining. :unsure:

just wana butt in about the off topicness.. lolz... its one of eun chan's show. where she is a REAL girl. and she did pull off the role into a good show. you'll see a very girly character here, but the story line is pretty interesting for a chicky series. and yes yes yes... the guy in here is hot! lolz... try looking up the synopsis in dramawiki for more details and info.

back to CP: the story is getting more and more intense. awww... and lots of smooches this time!!! can't wait to see what happens to mr. a, ms. b, mr. x and ms. y!!! hahahaha!! peace out all!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 30th, '07, 23:59

biniBningPunkista wrote:
mermaiidsis wrote:
Yeah I love liar game too! That is the first sig ive ever made so its not great ^_^
going a little off topic (dont shoot me) i dont know princess hours whats it about?
haha if you love YEH you really should watch Princess Hours !! the stories kinda hard to explain but just google GOONG or PRINCESS HOURS and read up a little on it and im sure you'll want to watch it ^^

sorry i couldnt be much of a help! i just know im really bad at explaining. :unsure:

just wana butt in about the off topicness.. lolz... its one of eun chan's show. where she is a REAL girl. and she did pull off the role into a good show. you'll see a very girly character here, but the story line is pretty interesting for a chicky series. and yes yes yes... the guy in here is hot! lolz... try looking up the synopsis in dramawiki for more details and info.

back to CP: the story is getting more and more intense. awww... and lots of smooches this time!!! can't wait to see what happens to mr. a, ms. b, mr. x and ms. y!!! hahahaha!! peace out all!
What do you mean lots of smooches this time!!!! ahhhhh put it in spoilers please!!!!!!!!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 31st, '07, 02:35

Yorokobi wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
mermaiidsis wrote:

What do you mean lots of smooches this time!!!! ahhhhh put it in spoilers please!!!!!!!!

haha...
you know the musician guy? he's gonna kiss eun chan in episode 8. i think that's where he realizes he likes her as a girl and not just as a friend. then han gyul gets kissed by eun chan in episode 8.. and he closes his eyes momentarily before pushing him away and realizing that that was so gayish. hahaha... can't wait for episode 8 really!!! :D

KamakazeBettie

Post by KamakazeBettie » Jul 31st, '07, 02:41

haha...
you know the musician guy? he's gonna kiss eun chan in episode 8. i think that's where he realizes he likes her as a girl and not just as a friend. then han gyul gets kissed by eun chan in episode 8.. and he closes his eyes momentarily before pushing him away and realizing that that was so gayish. hahaha... can't wait for episode 8 really!!! :D
i watched eps 8 without subs just because i couldnt wait. soo good!! ill watch it again when the subs come out for it.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Jul 31st, '07, 11:29

Episode 9

It makes my heart ache to see them like this , all the time that Gyul has Inner torment over pushing En Chan away. I hope that the next ep resolves this somewhat , it's such an amazing cliffhanger I had to watch the ep twice.

Also with Mr.Koo and Jae , I do think Mr.HOng is dirty , and all that but he knows that Mr.Koo is trying to hard. D: As for En Sae and Min Yeop...I feel bad for Min Yeop that he had to go and like the evil one. His actions twoards En Chan are great though. ( Go Eon telling that fridge who's boss ).

I cannot wait til tonights ep. <3

I have to go watch it again , it's the first ep to make me cry over En and Gyul. To some extent Yuju and Han Sung as well. Where is terry/ssulija in all this. XD ? jkjk.
I love the seperation from the book plot. <3 It's like two cups of joy.

symanith

Post by symanith » Jul 31st, '07, 12:03

Yay! The Episode is going to be airing in less than an hour!!!
Can't wait! :P

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Jul 31st, '07, 12:35

omg this series is the bomb!!!

izie80

Post by izie80 » Jul 31st, '07, 14:17

omg, i can't wait can somebody tell me what's happening. i watched episode 9 already and my heart is in pain. I need a spoiler... need to know what's going to happen in ep 10....please guys... those who have watched it. I'm not in Korea nor can speak Korean so i rely very much on what ppl have translated. =) please guys... just even the highlights :goggle:

elaidiosa

Post by elaidiosa » Jul 31st, '07, 15:55

i just finished watching the 7th episode...i can't wait for the rest! did something bad happen in ep 9?
izie80 wrote:i watched episode 9 already and my heart is in pain.
no, wait! don't tell me....waaaah!!!

televina

Post by televina » Aug 1st, '07, 02:21

If there is anyone that is intrested in posting some of the songs from the movie on their myspace I created an account (shhhh don't tell tom) I don't have the tearliner song yet - working mp3. If anyone has any request - just reply to this post and I'll get it. Right now I onlky have two.

White Love Story
and The Melody

Here's the link: http://www.myspace.com/koreancoffeeprince

Ennjoy!

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Aug 1st, '07, 06:14

OMG...ep. 10 was like the episode ive been waiting for feels like my heart will explode in any moment...
edit:
tormenting at first not because the episode was bad but han-gyul were struggling to avoid whatever feeling he has for eun chan..and alas the ending was great he can't prevent it any longer out of some unwanted jealousy he did this........ :wub: ...ImageImage
Han-Gyul: "Whether your a man or an alien...I Don't care anymore!"
---thanks to javabeans
Last edited by sweetserenity08 on Aug 1st, '07, 10:51, edited 2 times in total.

Bam-Bam

Post by Bam-Bam » Aug 1st, '07, 07:56

OMG, java upgrade to tenth cup!!!!

Summary EP 10!!!!:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2007/07/coffe ... #more-2167

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 1st, '07, 08:41

They are going to make it 18 Eps instead fo 16 Eps??

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 1st, '07, 11:32

Yeah I keep reading that they are making 18 eps now. I can't say that I would complain. "D~~~~~~

mermaiidsis

Post by mermaiidsis » Aug 1st, '07, 11:37

LOL i just hope it doesnt get draggy ^^

all good though, WOOHOO! ROFLROFL

costie86

Post by costie86 » Aug 1st, '07, 19:54

haha I've juz finished ep 10 also.. :w000t: can't wait to watch the rest! :P

anyway, a part of me hopes that it'll not get draggy but another part of me wanna see more of this drama..

I really like Coffee Prince and its been quite long since i like any drama, I dun even mind re-watching it (I nv watch any dramas for a 2nd time..) Think it really has it all, lovely couple, interesting plot, the love, fun, looks.. everything! ^.^

Have to wait for another week to watch the next episode.. Sob..

pinklover27

Post by pinklover27 » Aug 1st, '07, 21:47

i watched the raw of episode 10...i'm going crazy with this drama...sooo good..thanks for the subs of epi 8...episode 10 was awesome especially the ending...

pinklover27

Post by pinklover27 » Aug 1st, '07, 21:49

Archaenon wrote:Yeah I keep reading that they are making 18 eps now. I can't say that I would complain. "D~~~~~~
so i heard too...that's good..i love this drama... :cheers:

Bam-Bam

Post by Bam-Bam » Aug 1st, '07, 23:29

People aer putting up Coffee Prince on Utube:

:-)

purpledaisy

Post by purpledaisy » Aug 2nd, '07, 08:13

hai all! me new here.. so excited about ths series.. & juz wanna share pics. with u all.. ;)

purpledaisy

Post by purpledaisy » Aug 2nd, '07, 08:16

continue! ^_^

credit to DCYEH

purpledaisy

Post by purpledaisy » Aug 2nd, '07, 08:42

press conference

credit : DCYEH

purpledaisy

Post by purpledaisy » Aug 2nd, '07, 08:45

PC continue! ^_^

credit : DCYEH

purpledaisy

Post by purpledaisy » Aug 2nd, '07, 08:47

so cute haa! ;)

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 2nd, '07, 15:34

I'm a little late. I decided to make a Wallpaper , Icons and a CP colorbar if anyone wants to partake.
Hope everyone likes.

http://archeanon.livejournal.com/5837.html#cutid1

jnieta11

Post by jnieta11 » Aug 2nd, '07, 15:43

Nice pic purpledaisy

redkittygal

Post by redkittygal » Aug 2nd, '07, 17:16

purpledaisy wrote:so cute haa! ;)

in the picture the guy who plays han gyul looks a lot like daniel henney wen he laughs like that and tilts his head to the side...so cute

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 2nd, '07, 17:31

Archaenon: You rock!!! :D Great pics ^-^

and thanks for the other pics, too!!

Aaahhh... I really have to hold me back not to watch ep. 9&10 without subs..wonder if I can wait til then ^-^
I'm rewatching some episodes, just to make the time to the next sub-release shorter ^-^
Just love you, subbers!!! :cheers:

I didn't expect it, but now I'm really addicted Gong Yoo ^-^ really a good actor, Coffee Prince is the first drama for me with him.

And I'm really happy, that the cast in general was really well choosen, their interacting is just too funny ^-^ they are hilarious!!

chan2x

Post by chan2x » Aug 3rd, '07, 01:54

I love this drama and great chemistry between GY and YEH :wub:

mista_chewey

Post by mista_chewey » Aug 3rd, '07, 08:41

are they still filming this or are they done?

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 3rd, '07, 09:02

mista_chewey wrote:are they still filming this or are they done?
It's only on ep 10 out of 16 , possibly 18 eps. There is talk of extending it.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Aug 3rd, '07, 22:19

God, Coffee Prince is getting so good.
I just watched episode 10.
What was the song playing in the background when they were kissing? It was so pretty.
This is like the best korean drama, ever.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 4th, '07, 02:18

ive now seen up to episode 8 cause thats as far as the subs are and im loving this drama more and more each ep its so good!!

Li-Mei

Post by Li-Mei » Aug 4th, '07, 02:24

wat3rm3lon wrote:God, Coffee Prince is getting so good.
I just watched episode 10.
What was the song playing in the background when they were kissing? It was so pretty.
This is like the best korean drama, ever.
"어른아이 - Sad Thing", it's in the Coffee Prince thread at soompi.

I hate that I saw the screencaps of that scene before I watched the episode. they were posted in most of the sites that i visit daily so it was hard to avoid. towards the end of that episode, or halfway through, i was distracted by what i knew was coming up so i didn't get to enjoy the "surprise" at the end...oh well.

mista_chewey

Post by mista_chewey » Aug 4th, '07, 08:42

Archaenon wrote:
what i meant was are they filming this as they go? like each week or have they already filmed it and just airing it each week.

and the way they end these episodes are killing me!!!!! LOL :crazy: :cussing:

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 4th, '07, 12:01

mista_chewey wrote:
Archaenon wrote:
what i meant was are they filming this as they go? like each week or have they already filmed it and just airing it each week.

and the way they end these episodes are killing me!!!!! LOL :crazy: :cussing:
Yeah , they are filming the eps as they go. If you look at some of the places , there are time markers , like the opening date for transformers movies and a ad for aircity and stuff.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 4th, '07, 12:32

mista_chewey wrote: and the way they end these episodes are killing me!!!!! LOL :crazy: :cussing:
:lol my thoughts exactly going :faint: almost every time ^-^
but I'm impressed, how fast the subbers are... only around 4-5 days to the releases on TV, so it's possible, to get over the days *for me with rewatching the last episodes :mrgreen: *

jeemka

Post by jeemka » Aug 4th, '07, 13:44

Aaaaargh this is such a good show! Best Korean one I've seen in a while.

Ep. 10 was so good :blink but...
if I was her, I would have told him the truth the moment he said he would like her even if she was a guy or an alien. You know before he kissed her. It's only going to lead to trouble when she doesn't tell him, the preview looked so horrid with her chasing his car O_O

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 4th, '07, 13:53

Have you guys seen the 8 min preview?

Lol , this thread is so slow for such a great show. I probaly make up the majority of the posts. X=

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 4th, '07, 14:58

aahh, Archaenon, you're mean!!! :lol
Can't understand one word.... but I had to watch this preview ^-^
and the time flies by so slow til the next release... :fear:

Mmmhhh, with releasing her 'secret' of being a girl.... thought about it too,jeemka. It would bring less trouble, that's for sure.
At least revealing it after the kiss...would have been better for them..
Aaaahhh, but that's how these shows goes, ne?

But now,
when Han Kyul knows,
I wonder, what they'll put into these 2 additional episodes :scratch:
I hope, they didn't choose to put the whole background story of Han Kyul's parents or Sun Ki in these two, I mean as an summary or something like that.

mista_chewey

Post by mista_chewey » Aug 4th, '07, 20:19

Archaenon wrote:
Yeah , they are filming the eps as they go. If you look at some of the places , there are time markers , like the opening date for transformers movies and a ad for aircity and stuff.
dang the production team works fast

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 4th, '07, 20:30

yessss, they're really working fast *even if I didn't noticed this things til now - thanks Archaenon ^-^

but sometimes fast didn't mean good.... aahh, but until now there's no sign of it at coffee prince :cheers:

ahh and I want to add, that the music is just right! and I'm happy I found javabeans ^-^. 2 days can pass by by reading her summaries while hearing her songlists and the other 2 days to rewatch the last two episodes ^-^

ajewell

Fanvid

Post by ajewell » Aug 4th, '07, 23:14

I made a music video, if anyone's curious!!
It's not very good, but one or two of you may think it's cute.

It covers episodes 1-10 so there ARE spoilers!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e2vaI7yo6-g

kotatsulove

Post by kotatsulove » Aug 5th, '07, 01:08

Li-Mei wrote:
I hate that I saw the screencaps of that scene before I watched the episode. they were posted in most of the sites that i visit daily so it was hard to avoid. towards the end of that episode, or halfway through, i was distracted by what i knew was coming up so i didn't get to enjoy the "surprise" at the end...oh well.

wah i totally agree. i really need to stop reading the summaries before i watch the episodes... after i saw what happened in ep. 10 i went and watched the last scene in plain korean about 20 times....its better to watch it with all the progression and stuff...the spoilers are really ruining it for me but i'm completely obsessed. all i can think about is this drama! this is definitely one of my favorites. i can't believe this thread isn't getting that many posts...they're probably all at Hana Kimi, which is actually disappointing me right now. but that's for another thread.

minuberry

Post by minuberry » Aug 5th, '07, 01:38

They havent yet decided to add 2 more eps... because the 2 main cast havent agreed to it yet. (or so I have heard)

kamkar1

Post by kamkar1 » Aug 5th, '07, 01:59

I am addicted to this drama as I was to other good Korean dramas such as My Girl, My name is Kim SAM Soon and Goong. Even though I hope to be able to watch these two actors together but I really hate it when the drag a good story and make it annoying. I hope they will stay with their original screen play and give us something that we will be able to watch again and again.

emceelegs

Post by emceelegs » Aug 5th, '07, 05:24

I love yoon eun hye & gong yoo...been viewing it in you tube but english subs are
not yet available...can't wait till GY finds out that YEH is a girl whaaa!!!!

namedx

Post by namedx » Aug 5th, '07, 05:29

I hope they will stay with their original screen play and give us something that we will be able to watch again and again.
I second that!!! I just hope they don't find a way to kill it, especially towards the end, because so far this series is good enough to re-watch again, and again, and again!!! lol Gong yoo, what an actor, with such a great smile! ^______^

The lead actress has topped it for me, such a versatile actress, her role is absolutely brilliant!! And you can't beat the side characters in this, lol@the "coffee Prince's", especially the dude who goes round saying "my-chan", the Japanese dude lol and the buff guy!! yes, even the dude who picks his nose and is overall gross-they're all soo cool!!

p.s. The subbing team are doing a GREAT job!!! Can't emphasise this enough, really appreciate your efforts, and look forward to finishing this drama! Those of you who are not tuning in, you have nooooo idea what you're missing!!!

...omo omo, previews for ep 11!!!!!!!!! *faints*

PeAce out =)

mista_chewey

Post by mista_chewey » Aug 5th, '07, 08:03

kotatsulove wrote: i can't believe this thread isn't getting that many posts...they're probably all at Hana Kimi, which is actually disappointing me right now. but that's for another thread.
everyone is probably busy watching, rewatching and rewatching. sleep wake up and watching it again to be posting lol :lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 5th, '07, 08:18

haha im still trying to catch up with this drama cause subs for episode 9 and 10 are up on veoh so im watching 9 at the moment. I havent been reading everything in this thread though cause of the spoilers.
Ah if only i knew korean, but im concentrating on my japanese right now, korean can be next!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 5th, '07, 10:23

just watched ep 10
wow!
What a kiss scene!!!
But whats this? He finds our shes a girl next episode? So soon I thought they'd hold off that a little longer.
I am loving this drama so much! The characters are all so great I dont know whos my fav!
Does anyone know where I can get coffee prince pics?

deb1430

"Im deeply moved to be loved even when Im not beautiful

Post by deb1430 » Aug 5th, '07, 21:37

Yoon Eun Hye "Im deeply moved to be loved even when Im not beautiful"
source: star@mtstarnews.com

credit for eng. translation: smr05 of soompi

I met up with YEH on the 31st of July, at the set of her drama "Coffee Prince".
The first thing I heard from the set was YEH shouting out "hey! we've finished early today! Lets go eat!!"
Through this drama YEH has become South Korea's token tomboy, and it was evident even outside the set that she was still in the character of EunChan, as she was walking like her character with confident strides to greet me.

Reporter: How do you feel about being praised for your acting by the producers and viewers, with comments such as "the level of acting has improved", "YEH has become a smart/sharp actress".

YEH: Oh my... im just thankful that they are watching me favourably. Honestly, its not like this drama is making me out to be beautiful. But thankfully, people are finding "eunchan" adorable, and in turn im receiving the love being reflected off this adorable character.

Reporter: How did you feel when you were presented with the role of "eunchan", of which you had to play a girl disguised as a guy?

YEH: It would be true in saying i did feel a bit burdened by this role. But in so saying, ive been able to present "eunchan" well, with much help and encouragement from the director and my fellow actors (smiles)
You know, before we got into the official shooting of this drama, the staff members and I did a lot of research in terms of how guys act and talk even to the minute details. But ofcourse we didnt forget the fact that both "eunchan" and I are female. And of course the viewers also know that both "eunchan" and I are females, so I really tried hard to combine both the manliness and feminineness into the character of "eunchan". And it seems the fans are viewing it in a favorable way.

YEH made her debut as a singer when she joined the then-famous girl group Baby VOX in 1999 when she was only in middle school.
And only 2 years after making her appearance in drama's she has already made a name for herself as an actress.
YEH has now been recognised for her ability to thoroughly analyze and breakdown her characters and for this has been included in the list of well sought after actresses.

Reporter: This drama has been televised up to episode 10, so far which scene has been the most memorable to you? are you able to pick out a favourite scene?

YEH: Even with the number of episodes that have so far been televised, viewers have said that there have been many memorable scenes. But ill tell you now, there will be many many even more memorable scenes coming up, and from episode 11 and onwards, there will be many sad scenes.

Reporter: Ending remarks

YEH: Once again, i want to thank the viewers for tuning in to "Coffee Prince" despite it being the holiday period. And it would be grateful if you would please continue to love both "Eunchan" and I.

When I asked for a picture, it was again evident that YEH was still in her character. Just before this interview, YEH had finished shooting a scene where she was crying, so her eyes were red and puffy and her face was without any makeup. When I asked for a picture at first she thought "how can i looking like this", but after briefly contemplating, with a big "eunchan-like" smile she asked that we "take her picture well" and striked an "eunchan-like" pose.

I just love Yoon Eun Hye. She has such a beautiful personality.

YEH is getting a lot of praises for her portrayal of Eun Chan and I'm glad that she is because she is finally getting the recognition that she so deserves! She's a great and versatile actress!

the actor on the very far left praised YEH

from an sportschosun article: an actor said that he's been keeping up with Coffee Prince on every monday and tuesday night and has praised YEH for acting well. he also said that the CP YEH is now no longer the singer YEH but an artiste who has undergone a thorough change. YEH gives ppl the feel that she isnt acting in front of the camera, but more like she's playing [that's direct translation, so, by inferring: she's a natural,doesnt need to act =)].

another one: YEH has been voted the best actress with 38.2% votes in an online poll held by the korean sports news paper (sports.chosun.com). credit blurfish for translating the articles

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 6th, '07, 01:50

thanks so much for posting that!
i can't imagine the work she must go through to pull off this character

costie86

Post by costie86 » Aug 6th, '07, 09:01

thanx purpledaisy for sharing the pictures! ^.^ and archeanon too, very nice icons you've made for coffee prince!

and yep, I agree tt her acting is really those natural type, she sorts of pulls it off easily and is convincing.. this role in coffee prince really allowed her to show her potential as an actress.. I'm glad for her as well.. :D

playeret

Post by playeret » Aug 6th, '07, 12:15

i am really enjoying Coffee Prince, it is one of my favourites and definately my favourite new shows. The whole cast are doing an amazing job and i have not laugh so much in a korean show since Fantasy Couple.

[/b]littledraci i really like the picture you have with all the hot guys (page 13)
i know who most are, both please can someone help with who rest are
thank you

1 - Rain/Bi (Full House)
2 -????
3- ????
4 - Lee Joon Ki (My Girl)
5 - Oguri Shun (Boys Over Flowers)
6 - Nishikido Ryo (Attention Please)
7 - ????
8 - Jae Hee (Delightful Girl Choon Hyang)
9 - Yamashita Tomohisa (Proposal Daisakusen)
10 - ?????
11 - Tsumabuki Satoshi (Orange Days)

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 6th, '07, 13:19

^-^ @ playeret: here the rest of them *wanted to put more into the pic but it became too big T-T*

2: Kim Rae Won (Which Star are you from?, Attic Cat)
3: Kamenashi Kazuya (from KAT-TUN, was in Sapuri, Nobuta Wo Produce)
5: not Oguri Shun but Vic Chou (from F4, Love Storm, Mars, Meteor Garden)
7: So Ji Sub (Sorry, I love you, What happend in Bali?)
and 10th is Jo Ji Hoon (Goong - was a small pic from his time as a model)

:hissy: aahhh, can't wait much longer..... just some hours to the release from javabeans summary :wub:

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 6th, '07, 14:21

My Layout is pimped out officially in coffee prince style. =3
http://tira.livejournal.com/

kat_licup

Post by kat_licup » Aug 6th, '07, 14:33

OMG! I just watch Ep. 11, its really sad :-(
But I hope it will have a happy ending :-)

Pluk

Post by Pluk » Aug 6th, '07, 18:07

I'm really looking forward to episode 11!
withS2, keep up the good work :cheers:

physics223

Post by physics223 » Aug 6th, '07, 18:15

Where can I get the song from 25:50 in ep1?

The one from free tempo ... Immaterial White? :)

xproud2bapnayx

Post by xproud2bapnayx » Aug 6th, '07, 18:38

T0:BINIBINING PUNKISTA ...
hahah omg.. i love ur GIF'S sooo cute!! n funny!!! and ur pinoy right?? props to u!

playeret

Post by playeret » Aug 6th, '07, 19:18

thanks littledraci

2 - i can't believe i didn't recognize Kim Rae Won, i've seen him in loads of different stuff but he looks so different in that picture
3 - Kamenashi Kazuya, unfortunately i haven't seen any of his work but thought it was the main guy in Nobuta Wo Produce (i heard this is really good and plan to watch it soon)
5 - Vic Chou i can't believe i mistoke him (what makes it worse is i recently watch Silence)
6- So Ji Sub i love him in I'm Sorry I Love You i can so tell it is him now
7 - Ji Hoon once again looks so different, i still do not recognize him

i think the main guys missing are
Hyun Bin The Snow Queen
Mike He Devil Beside You
Lee Dong Wook My Girl

Plus i think Kim Jae Wook is really hot, i actually think he is better looking than
Gong Yoo

i can not wait to watch episode 11, it looks really sad :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by playeret on Aug 6th, '07, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.

minuberry

Post by minuberry » Aug 6th, '07, 19:44

I just got the novel!!! God.. I can't wait to finish reading it!!!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 6th, '07, 20:03

Haha, yessss playeret, they are missing, that's right...guys I wanted to put on too: Hyun Bin, WonBin, Yoon Kye Sang, Lee Dong Wook, Kang Dong Won, Gong Yoo, Takuya Kimura, Mike He and Naohito Fujiki....aaahhhh, quiet a lot, I'll probably make a wallpaper with all of them ^-^

Did you see the longer preview from Archaenon?It really looks sad....don't know, if I really want to see that....ah, of course I want to see it, but aigooooo .... can't wait ^-^
I liked the more happier tune in Coffee Prince... I'm really crazy to see, how this upside-down will work. But I totally put my trust in Go Eun Chan and Han Kyul :cheers:

@ minuberry: really? you're lucky... :thumleft: korean? or in english? *cause javabeans said, it it probably only in korean available :scratch: *

minuberry

Post by minuberry » Aug 6th, '07, 21:08

Korean. Im just spoiling myself... since I'll end up reading the whole thing before the drama ends...

kotatsulove

Post by kotatsulove » Aug 7th, '07, 03:17

someone is translating the novel if you want to read it, littledraci. http://www.xanga.com/coffeeprince. she's almost done translating...on the last chapter i believe. the book's really good too, and pretty different from the drama.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 7th, '07, 03:19

i want to read it but i think ill wait till the drama's finished

RainingWendy

Post by RainingWendy » Aug 7th, '07, 04:09

I love it I watched up to 10 i want to see more !!! AHHH

costie86

Post by costie86 » Aug 7th, '07, 04:15

kotatsulove wrote:someone is translating the novel if you want to read it, littledraci. http://www.xanga.com/coffeeprince. she's almost done translating...on the last chapter i believe. the book's really good too, and pretty different from the drama.
Thanx for the link! ^.^
But it would be great if there was an official english version of the book. I would prefer to read the book itself den from the computer actually. hee any idea if there's going to be 1? :D

deb1430

Post by deb1430 » Aug 7th, '07, 04:26

Episode 11 Coffee Prince ratings!!! :cheers:

Congrats to Coffee Prince for making the 30% rating and also for placing first in Seoul and second Nationwide. I hope you'll maintain the position or even get higher ratings.

from TNS ratings

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 7th, '07, 04:28

i cant read korean so whats number 1 nation wide??

gibson7

Post by gibson7 » Aug 7th, '07, 04:59

that drama is As Much As Heaven And Earth aka by land and sky.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/By_Land_and_Sky

its a weekday daily drama. 100 over episodes i think.
usually its number 1.

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Aug 7th, '07, 05:06

Woo! Congrats Coffee Prince! :wub::wub:

pepero1111

Post by pepero1111 » Aug 7th, '07, 05:17

do you know when and what time Coffee prince air on channel 18? I don't know which channel for sure and the date and time

'cause i tried to watch ep. 11 today and it showed Modern Housewives -_-'

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 7th, '07, 05:19

minuberry wrote:Korean. Im just spoiling myself...
then stop reading :scratch: :mrgreen:

thanks for the link, kotatsulove*ahhh what a nick---want one too :lol *
Did you read the translation already? If it's really that different, I'll probably wait, til Coffee Prince is finished :scratch:
*and hope there'll be a english translation as a book soon - german would be better, but that'll be only a dream*