Time Of Dog & Wolf (MBC 2007)..Staring LeeJunki..

Discuss Korean drama series here.

What Would You rate Time Of Dog & Wolf?

Life-altering
52%
See it
42%
Only if you have time
6%

Total votes: 96

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Sep 6th, '07, 05:55

Somebody please post up the raw eps 12 - 14 :( If not through BT, elsewhere for ddl. I'm dying to see what happens, even without subs.

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Sep 6th, '07, 07:41

ackirom wrote:Somebody please post up the raw eps 12 - 14 :( If not through BT, elsewhere for ddl. I'm dying to see what happens, even without subs.
I think subs for eps 12-14 are going to be released today :roll . You can download the eps in Veoh, clubbox or soompi :wub:

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 6th, '07, 11:43

For the first time I hold myself to not read any spoiler about the last 2 Ep .. even thought I'm burning to know what happen but I need to be patient to see it with the sub.. 8) :-)

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 6th, '07, 15:50

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: .. I ended watching the last 15 minutes of the last Ep..I'm really impatient when it come to junki drama :whistling: .. I can't believe that I spoil it by watching the end.. but all what I can say that the end was satisfied & a lot of characters will shocked u that what I understand not good in korean :P .. :lol

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Sep 6th, '07, 16:02

ackirom wrote:Somebody please post up the raw eps 12 - 14 :( If not through BT, elsewhere for ddl. I'm dying to see what happens, even without subs.
Episode 12 raw has been uploaded already, I'll try to get ep13-14 uploaded tonight or tomorrow. :)

namedx

Post by namedx » Sep 6th, '07, 19:59

Arabian, I tried REALLY hard not to read what you had to say about the final ep (in your yellow font)...

and I suceeded!!!! WOO HOO !! lol, this is the kinda drama where I have absolutely no idea how it would all end- I'm trying extremely hard not to spoil it for myself..I am so on the edge of my seat at this moment in time!! :mrgreen:

jooliepoolie

Post by jooliepoolie » Sep 6th, '07, 23:18

OMG!!!!!! ep 14 and 15
both end in gunshots!!!!!
at the end of both episodes i just sat for like an hour screaming NOOOO!!!!!

goodness at this rate either i'm gonna die from a heartattack or the characters are all gonna be
shot to death!!!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 7th, '07, 04:09

jooliepoolie wrote:OMG!!!!!! ep 14 and 15
both end in gunshots!!!!!
at the end of both episodes i just sat for like an hour screaming NOOOO!!!!!

goodness at this rate either i'm gonna die from a heartattack or the characters are all gonna be
shot to death!!!
OMG i am waiting so impatiently for episode a5, i tried not to read any of the spoilers, but i could not help my self....however the spoilers actually didn't ruin it for me b/c i still don't know what's going to happen, man this drama is just mind blowing.....never seen a drama so intense..

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Sep 7th, '07, 05:21

khmai_kandi22 wrote: Episode 12 raw has been uploaded already, I'll try to get ep13-14 uploaded tonight or tomorrow. :)
Wow that was quick. Wee! Thank you! It is now 10:13pm here in LA -- just got out of school, bleh. All throughout that 3.5 hr class I kept thinking about this series, LoL. :lol
Miyoubi wrote: You can download the eps in Veoh, clubbox or soompi Wub
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it.

I don't know if it was boring the first few episodes, but it certainly wasn't "gripping". Took me awhile to get into it - like it took up to ep.7 for me to get really into it. :D

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Sep 7th, '07, 05:24

Hmm, ep13-14 MicKeyBaBy version isn't uploaded to WITH S2's clubbox yet. :scratch:

jooliepoolie

Post by jooliepoolie » Sep 7th, '07, 05:28

just.... finished.... watching.....it.....the.... end.
WaAaAaah~~ :cry:

it was good.... i'm so glad
that lee jun ki didn't die

i would'v been depressed the whole day if that happened....
omg lee jun ki's hair cut at the end!!!

*drool*

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 7th, '07, 08:13

jooliepoolie wrote:

*drool*
yes he look so handsome as the pix in ur avatar.. when I saw him I was like oh new style in the end.. :wub:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 7th, '07, 19:29

ackirom wrote:
khmai_kandi22 wrote: Episode 12 raw has been uploaded already, I'll try to get ep13-14 uploaded tonight or tomorrow. :)
Wow that was quick. Wee! Thank you! It is now 10:13pm here in LA -- just got out of school, bleh. All throughout that 3.5 hr class I kept thinking about this series, LoL. :lol
Miyoubi wrote: You can download the eps in Veoh, clubbox or soompi Wub
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it.

I don't know if it was boring the first few episodes, but it certainly wasn't "gripping". Took me awhile to get into it - like it took up to ep.7 for me to get really into it. :D

LOL, and i thought i was the only one who did that, i go to school and just start thinking about the series, or any series that i really like! ....well its not our fault that the damb dramas are so freakin addicting...heheheeh :D

jooliepoolie

Post by jooliepoolie » Sep 7th, '07, 20:50

arabian wrote:
jooliepoolie wrote:

*drool*
yes he look so handsome as the pix in ur avatar.. when I saw him I was like oh new style in the end.. :wub:
:D i just had to make a gif b/c he looked soo hott there...
but my gif is not as good as yours though!!
both your sig and avator are freakishly awesome!!! lee junki looks so yummy :wub:

i liked his last hairstyle but i LOVED his 1st and 2nd to last haircuts!!!!! the 2nd one was kind of ridiculous... :glare:

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 7th, '07, 21:02

jooliepoolie wrote: :D i just had to make a gif b/c he looked soo hott there...
but my gif is not as good as yours though!!
both your sig and avator are freakishly awesome!!! lee junki looks so yummy :wub:

i liked his last hairstyle but i LOVED his 1st and 2nd to last haircuts!!!!! the 2nd one was kind of ridiculous... :glare:
I remebered that in the pix .. the elephant that SH gave for MK was for the little JW

jooliepoolie

Post by jooliepoolie » Sep 7th, '07, 21:16

arabian wrote:
I remebered that in the pix .. the elephant that SH gave for MK was for the little JW
mmmm yes if i remember correctly
when the scene started with nam sang mi and a baby... i was totally shocked!!! but then i recovered soon after i realised it wasn't hers and minki's
it was a nasty trick from the writers of this program but nontheless i loved it!!
i thnk that the elephant symbolizes suhyun's love, you know with this and the one he made for namsangmi and all

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 7th, '07, 21:31

jooliepoolie wrote: mmmm yes if i remember correctly
when the scene started with nam sang mi and a baby... i was totally shocked!!! but then i recovered soon after i realised it wasn't hers and minki's
it was a nasty trick from the writers of this program but nontheless i loved it!!
i thnk that the elephant symbolizes suhyun's love, you know with this and the one he made for namsangmi and all
when I saw JW holding the baby I shocked thinking that it's SH baby but them when MK & his wife appear I feel relief that it wasn't true & she is not married to MK.. but at least SH will go to JW to paris.. :wub:

jooliepoolie

Post by jooliepoolie » Sep 7th, '07, 21:56

arabian wrote:
when I saw JW holding the baby I shocked thinking that it's SH baby but them when MK & his wife appear I feel relief that it wasn't true & she is not married to MK.. but at least SH will go to JW to paris.. :wub:
yea i kno!!!! no matter what they are always drawn to each other yay!
wouldn't it be sweet if they make a tbdaw2 with lee junki in paris? muwahahaha

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Sep 8th, '07, 02:11

All right, ep13 MicKeyBaBy is finally uploaded on WITH S2's clubbox. I'm currently downloading it right now and will upload it here as soon as it's done downloading. :)

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Sep 8th, '07, 02:13

khmai_kandi22 wrote:All right, ep13 MicKeyBaBy is finally uploaded on WITH S2's clubbox. I'm currently downloading it right now and will upload it here as soon as it's done downloading. :)
Yay!!! I just finished watching ep.12! OMG!

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 8th, '07, 07:19

His hairstyle at the last Ep..

*Faint* :faint: :faint:

funkindagirl

Post by funkindagirl » Sep 8th, '07, 21:35

omg this drama is sooo bad for me! madly addicted! lol
just finished ep 14 and i was screaming at the ending scene!!
ji woo is such an idiot! cnt believe she just carelessly went and said his name like that...no brain seriously. min gi warned how much danger soo hyun was in yet she doesnt even THINK!!! ahhh!!!

haha and the mole part of the story.... :lol i did kinda thing it was gona be a person a little more significant rather than just some random guy in the NIS

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Sep 8th, '07, 22:02

Yay, Ep14 MicKeyBaBy version is currently being uploaded on WITH S2's clubbox. I should have it uploaded later or tonight. :lol

*Edited: Clubbox is being super weird today, it'll probably be done downloading while I'm sleeping. Might have to upload tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 9th, '07, 14:38

man i am now in school and i like waiting and thinking about when the hell the next episode is gonna come out!!!!!!!!!!

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 9th, '07, 15:56

4everU wrote:man i am now in school and i like waiting and thinking about when the hell the next episode is gonna come out!!!!!!!!!!
I'm getting nuts waiting the last Ep with sub .. tomorrow I'll skip my morning clasess just to download & watch it..I'm crazy when it come to junki.. :P

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Sep 9th, '07, 20:34

arabian wrote:
4everU wrote:man i am now in school and i like waiting and thinking about when the hell the next episode is gonna come out!!!!!!!!!!
I'm getting nuts waiting the last Ep with sub .. tomorrow I'll skip my morning clasess just to download & watch it..I'm crazy when it come to junki.. :P
Bad girl :P

Everyone, episode 14 is now uploaded! I'll upload ep15 later when ep14 is done seeding. :)

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Sep 9th, '07, 21:27

Is anyone subbing this drama?

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Sep 9th, '07, 21:43

guccijana wrote:Is anyone subbing this drama?
yep, WITH S2 proudly presents :lol

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Sep 10th, '07, 14:16

littledraci wrote:
guccijana wrote:Is anyone subbing this drama?
yep, WITH S2 proudly presents :lol
Ohh oki, thats good to know.. thx for the quick response. :-)

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 11th, '07, 18:01

I want to say that after watching TBD&W .. Junki deserve to be the best actor of the year specially after all the efford & the hard working to portray all the characters he do in the drama & also I want to thanxx khmai_kandi22 4 uploading all MicKeyBaBy version & make it easier for Junki fan who can't use CB.. :-)

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Sep 11th, '07, 18:22

this drama is soooooooo good!! I'm done with ep 14 and the suspense is killing me. One more eps to go.... hmmm....... wonder what will happen. Thumbs up for thid drama. i love junki short hair. he doesn't look as gay as before when his hair was long hihihi....

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Sep 11th, '07, 23:00

uhm its finished...ITS NOW FINISHED T.T dang luved it so much. (from the looks of it, def no sequel tho :/)
Soo Hyun LIVES! Ma Wo dies >.< (he was actually...not a very bad person. he was soo hyun's father's best friend.) Soo Hyun and Ji Woo never unite :] which isnt a big shock but from watching the last ep...me kinda sad seeing ma wo die ToT)

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Sep 12th, '07, 07:15

OK, I just finished watching ep.15. I haven't seen ep.16 as it's not available on BT yet, but toward the end, I really started to dislike that Ji Woo chick. Now that I've seen ep.15 I really hate her. I hope she NEVER ends up with Kay. :x

In another note, kinda sucks about that cute kid who's also on 9 end 2 outs. Obviously he's more likable there than in this series.

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Sep 12th, '07, 07:19

ackirom wrote:OK, I just finished watching ep.15. I haven't seen ep.16 as it's not available on BT yet, but toward the end, I really started to dislike that Ji Woo chick. Now that I've seen ep.15 I really hate her. I hope she NEVER ends up with Kay. :x

In another note, kinda sucks about that cute kid who's also on 9 end 2 outs. Obviously he's more likable there than in this series.
Clubbox is being such a pain, I been downloading the final ep for about 2 days now and only got 33%. I'll see if I can upload it around tomorrow night. Bah, clubbox :glare:

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Sep 12th, '07, 20:46

download it directly from the korean or chinese site :] (ental.com)

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Sep 13th, '07, 05:34

Final Episode uploaded! Go grab it everyone! :lol

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 13th, '07, 06:11

ackirom wrote:OK, I just finished watching ep.15. I haven't seen ep.16 as it's not available on BT yet, but toward the end, I really started to dislike that Ji Woo chick. Now that I've seen ep.15 I really hate her. I hope she NEVER ends up with Kay. :x

Hey i so agree with you, i hate the girl ji woo, she's just wau too annoying, and does not make a good match with lee jun ki, i wish too that she does not end up with him.....heheheheh junk is freaki hot and a great damb actor! :w00t:

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Sep 13th, '07, 06:28

Had to stop watching the drama because of my midlife crisis....*look at my age people...look-at-my-age...* desided i have to take a break from Jun Ki...it made me depressed knowing i'll never be able to be with him....how retarted lmao!

aineliam

Post by aineliam » Sep 13th, '07, 06:32

wow! i really have watched and it was really great! this is really the best drama ever

angie_22

Post by angie_22 » Sep 13th, '07, 06:36

i thought is show was boring i even skip so parts... it kind of got boring ... so for me i really dont hate it but it's not good as i thought it's worst

mchan

Post by mchan » Sep 13th, '07, 12:29

angie_22 wrote:i thought is show was boring i even skip so parts... it kind of got boring ... so for me i really dont hate it but it's not good as i thought it's worst
yeah it's kinda boring, I wouldn't say its the worse but I defintly didn't enjoy as much as others, mainly because the focus of the story in not around romance - which I know some enjoyed - but the plot itself is also so so used that it gives nothign new

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 13th, '07, 16:02

OMG...i just finished the last episode of TBD&W....i really can't believe how it ended, :lol i was so surprised.. :O ..I never thought that it would end like that....i don't wanna ruin it for those who have not watched it, so i won't say anything now...but the drama was great! JUNKI must when best actor award, because his acting was just to superb and awsome. :cheers:

I hope that jun ki starts to make more dramas because when he's in it he makes the drama 100 times more interesting.

and also I forgot, that what i wished for came true, at the end of the drama...so i am really happy! :D
Last edited by 4everU on Sep 13th, '07, 16:11, edited 2 times in total.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 13th, '07, 16:08

kurodreams wrote:uhm its finished...ITS NOW FINISHED T.T dang luved it so much. (from the looks of it, def no sequel tho :/)
Soo Hyun LIVES! Ma Wo dies >.< (he was actually...not a very bad person. he was soo hyun's father's best friend.) Soo Hyun and Ji Woo never unite :] which isnt a big shock but from watching the last ep...me kinda sad seeing ma wo die ToT)
yeh...actually i felt the same...i never thought i would feel sad for ma wo, but i did! :cry:

teemu8

Post by teemu8 » Sep 13th, '07, 18:41

it's pretty hard for me to watch theses episodes , i need seeders i can't finish to download :w00t: :blink

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 14th, '07, 08:18

teemu8 wrote:it's pretty hard for me to watch theses episodes , i need seeders i can't finish to download :w00t: :blink
If u can't download Torrent files.. u can check Veoh .. they have all Eps with small size & Eng Hardsub.. :-)

teemu8

Post by teemu8 » Sep 14th, '07, 08:41

i can't watch videos in this site ,only the first 5 min , i don't understand why ????? :goggle:

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Sep 14th, '07, 08:47

teemu8 wrote:i can't watch videos in this site ,only the first 5 min , i don't understand why ????? :goggle:
Check the FAQ ----> Click Here

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 14th, '07, 09:36

teemu8 wrote:i can't watch videos in this site ,only the first 5 min , i don't understand why ????? :goggle:
cuz u need to download veoh player & then download the video..it's not to watch the whole Ep online.. :lol

aineliam

Post by aineliam » Sep 14th, '07, 13:02

i loved this series soooo much :) was really a great series. probably the best i've seen.

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 14th, '07, 13:16

Cake cutting.. 8)

credit to saturn @ soompi..

From left, Choi Jae Sung (Mao), Nam Sang Mi, unknown, Director Kim, writer Han, JunKi, Kyung Ho..

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 14th, '07, 20:16

awwwwwwwwww...everyone looks so cute. especially junki... i am gonna miss this drama..i wish they would make a sequal....they ending of the drama was so different from other k dramas...it was awsome....

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 14th, '07, 21:03

4everU wrote:awwwwwwwwww...everyone looks so cute. especially junki... i am gonna miss this drama..i wish they would make a sequal....they ending of the drama was so different from other k dramas...it was awsome....
I'm gonna miss Junki & miss my friends in the thread.. we hope to be together in Junki next drama :lol ..

funkindagirl

Post by funkindagirl » Sep 14th, '07, 22:36

O.o
just finished ep 15....yet again..the ending!!!
cnt bear it. lol
i quite like ji woo but she really annoyed me a lot in this ep. soo interfering.
and i had a feeling from the very beginning that dong suk would die but it was so sad to actually see it happen, shocked at how he clinged onto that evil guys leg in an attempt to save soo hyun..that was touching.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 15th, '07, 07:21

arabian wrote:
4everU wrote:awwwwwwwwww...everyone looks so cute. especially junki... i am gonna miss this drama..i wish they would make a sequal....they ending of the drama was so different from other k dramas...it was awsome....
I'm gonna miss Junki & miss my friends in the thread.. we hope to be together in Junki next drama :lol ..
Awwwww..honey i will miss u too....and don't worry hopefully pretty soon we will be able to talk to each othe again in another junki thread...i had lots of fun talkin with all of u, and even though we can;t actually see eachother i know that all of u have a kind and sincere heart which is what matters most...and :unsure: because of our love for JUNKI!!!!! :D lets get to gether again soon, okay! sayonara! :salut: i will miss u all! :cry:

teemu8

Post by teemu8 » Sep 15th, '07, 08:32

Thanks for your help all :salut:
i finished watching the first episodes , it's a really good drama

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 16th, '07, 14:57

teemu8 wrote:Thanks for your help all :salut:
i finished watching the first episodes , it's a really good drama
i am very happy to know that u are liking it... :D

aineliam

Post by aineliam » Sep 17th, '07, 14:30

i really love this series, not because im a Junki Fan but because i was really impressed at how the story went, every episode was like OMG! what's gonna happen next? very unpredictable!!!

im gonna miss looking forward to a great series like this one...

thank you so much for sharing it with us.

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 17th, '07, 15:52

aineliam wrote:i really love this series, not because im a Junki Fan but because i was really impressed at how the story went, every episode was like OMG! what's gonna happen next? very unpredictable!!!

me too .. I'll be missing a really great drama & I don't think I'll watch a great one like this for a long time.. & we are looking for a new drama for Junki with such a great acting as expected.. :mrgreen:

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Sep 17th, '07, 19:36

great drama... it's definitely something one can't miss - full of action, suspense and nice romance.... love the drama!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 18th, '07, 03:57

arabian wrote:
aineliam wrote:i really love this series, not because im a Junki Fan but because i was really impressed at how the story went, every episode was like OMG! what's gonna happen next? very unpredictable!!!

me too .. I'll be missing a really great drama & I don't think I'll watch a great one like this for a long time.. & we are looking for a new drama for Junki with such a great acting as expected.. :mrgreen:
i agree with u guys... i am gonna really miss this drama and all it's excitement...i already do :cry: it was an out standing drama with great actors who protrayed each character with great respect and made them come to life which made this drama so damb good..! i hope to see another drama like this..but i think it will be in a long while....i really was impressed wit lee jun ki's acting...he derves to when best actor for this year...it was just to speechless..can't wait for his news dramas if he makes more..( i hope) it would be a waste of talent for him to not make more dramas....I don't know if u guys know about his new movie called "Virgin Snow" but it looks really good...he's opposite a japanese actress which i really like...i can't wait for it to come out...it's suppose to come out i think this year..i hope so! :cheers:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 18th, '07, 03:59

arabian wrote:

i totally agree with u all..i will miss the excitment of this drama and the outstanding acting of lee junki and the other actors....can't wait for junki's new movie "Virgin Snow" it looks really promising...he's opposite a japanese actress i really like :cheers:

heres some pics from the film
Attachments
hatsuyuki.jpg
hatsuyuki.jpg (250.56 KiB) Viewed 3425 times
as1fff77em7.jpg
as1fff77em7.jpg (94.39 KiB) Viewed 3425 times

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 18th, '07, 04:17

@4everU.. Virgin Snow will release on 22-Nov..long time to wait.. :-)

funkindagirl

Post by funkindagirl » Sep 18th, '07, 21:09

i finished ep 16!
:-( there's a feeling of sadness now knowing its finished, such an incredible drama.

in a way the ending left me feeling a bit unsatisfied tho, i wouldnt really call it a 'happy' ending but then it wasnt really sad either.
...just unexpected i think...and not the way i would've had things turn out.
i wish soo hyun had turned out differently at the end.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 20th, '07, 05:09

funkindagirl wrote:i finished ep 16!
:-( there's a feeling of sadness now knowing its finished, such an incredible drama.

in a way the ending left me feeling a bit unsatisfied tho, i wouldnt really call it a 'happy' ending but then it wasnt really sad either.
...just unexpected i think...and not the way i would've had things turn out.
i wish soo hyun had turned out differently at the end.

yeah i agree with u...it was an unexpected ending!!! however i still loved the drama! :D

bean

Post by bean » Sep 20th, '07, 14:58

Ya, the drama nvr goes with what i think..

Its good.. But i oni watch till ep15 so no comment, I just wanna say that junki look much more better with the hair in virgin snow..

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 20th, '07, 15:37

bean wrote:Ya, the drama nvr goes with what i think..

Its good.. But i oni watch till ep15 so no comment, I just wanna say that junki look much more better with the hair in virgin snow..
yeah, that's what i was saying, junki looks way more hot and cute with his hair longer..... but he does look really good with short hair too, but i prefer the longer hair. YAY! at least u agree with me, because many other people say they like his hair short because he looks less feminine and more manly, i think he still is manly even with his long hair, he's just more GORGEOUS! :w00t:

bean

Post by bean » Sep 25th, '07, 08:12

Argh, i couldnt blv that this drama will end so soon... Everyone shud watch this drama its awesome.

Btw, i feel sad for ji woo coz even she is loyal to soo hyun they didnt end up together... Hhaha i dun really understand y ppl hate ji woo characther, but i love her characther. She did a good job too. Hope junki will act in new drama soon..

Thanks d-addicts for subbing the drama

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 25th, '07, 13:57

bean wrote:Argh, i couldnt blv that this drama will end so soon... Everyone shud watch this drama its awesome.

Btw, i feel sad for ji woo coz even she is loyal to soo hyun they didnt end up together... Hhaha i dun really understand y ppl hate ji woo characther, but i love her characther. She did a good job too. Hope junki will act in new drama soon..

Thanks d-addicts for subbing the drama
yes that what I'm hoping to also.. to see him in a new drama or even movie soon.. & about JW I really didn't like her that much maybe cuz everytime she spoil & mess things but at the end I was sad for her cuz I want her with junki :mrgreen:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 25th, '07, 20:14

i don't really know, but for some reason i just didn't really like her, i don't think it's her character i think it's the actress playing her, ... i mean she is really pretty and probably one of the nicest people you can meet, but for some reason, her acting and presense on screen just does not get to me....you know how when you sometimes just see someone...your like " oh i like him or her, it's like a sudden reaction, and when i first saw her i was like, " she's pretty! but i don't like her...i really don;t know why but to me some people just don't have a good chemistry on screen....no offense to anyone, it's just my opinion! however, She is a good actress, i i just don't like her on screen. i think i would like ji woo to end up with soo hyun, if someone else played her character....I was thinking that Eugene would have been a good actress to play her role, i just find that she is sweet, talented and just fits with the screen, and her and junki would make a interesting pair....!!! :D

namedx

Post by namedx » Sep 25th, '07, 22:24

Hey guys!!!!

lol it's been agggeees since i've dropped by to give my 2cents worth on this drama!! What can I say, like everybody else, now that the drama has ended, I feel an air of emptiness!! lol I know, soooo melo-dramatic! Ah well, can't help it, thats how much I really enjoyed this drama! I'm not the one for suspense/action etc, but this drama really kept me on edge, AND it did not disappoint from beginning to end!! Yes, I even liked the ending, well to be honest, it kind of just grows on you!! for those of you who are hardcore fans of the soft, romcom type endings, where alls well that ends well, you'll probably be disappointed! But for me, that fact that there was some hope left between the main characters, did it for me!! And omg, yeh I sooo agree with you 4everU...

4everU
i don't really know, but for some reason i just didn't really like her, i don't think it's her character i think it's the actress playing her, ... i mean she is really pretty and probably one of the nicest people you can meet, but for some reason, her acting and presense on screen just does not get to me....you know how when you sometimes just see someone...your like " oh i like him or her, it's like a sudden reaction, and when i first saw her i was like, " she's pretty! but i don't like her...i really don;t know why but to me some people just don't have a good chemistry on screen....no offense to anyone, it's just my opinion! however, She is a good actress, i i just don't like her on screen. i think i would like ji woo to end up with soo hyun, if someone else played her character....I was thinking that Eugene would have been a good actress to play her role, i just find that she is sweet, talented and just fits with the screen, and her and junki would make a interesting pair....!!!
I just didn't take to the female actress too well, yes there was chemistry, but not enough to make me think that they should have ended up together at the end!! probably another reason why I was satisfied with the ending, like alot of people I did find her character, slightly irritating, but only to an extent. But above everything, I think it was the actress they chose to play the role that got to me!! she wasn't terrible, in fact she's a decent actress, but I think her role alongside Junki was a little 'off' you could say!!

woah that was a long rant, lol, peAce out ppl :mrgreen:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 27th, '07, 02:56

namedx wrote:Hey guys!!!!

lol it's been agggeees since i've dropped by to give my 2cents worth on this drama!! What can I say, like everybody else, now that the drama has ended, I feel an air of emptiness!! lol I know, soooo melo-dramatic! Ah well, can't help it, thats how much I really enjoyed this drama! I'm not the one for suspense/action etc, but this drama really kept me on edge, AND it did not disappoint from beginning to end!! Yes, I even liked the ending, well to be honest, it kind of just grows on you!! for those of you who are hardcore fans of the soft, romcom type endings, where alls well that ends well, you'll probably be disappointed! But for me, that fact that there was some hope left between the main characters, did it for me!! And omg, yeh I sooo agree with you 4everU...

4everU
i don't really know, but for some reason i just didn't really like her, i don't think it's her character i think it's the actress playing her, ... i mean she is really pretty and probably one of the nicest people you can meet, but for some reason, her acting and presense on screen just does not get to me....you know how when you sometimes just see someone...your like " oh i like him or her, it's like a sudden reaction, and when i first saw her i was like, " she's pretty! but i don't like her...i really don;t know why but to me some people just don't have a good chemistry on screen....no offense to anyone, it's just my opinion! however, She is a good actress, i i just don't like her on screen. i think i would like ji woo to end up with soo hyun, if someone else played her character....I was thinking that Eugene would have been a good actress to play her role, i just find that she is sweet, talented and just fits with the screen, and her and junki would make a interesting pair....!!!
I just didn't take to the female actress too well, yes there was chemistry, but not enough to make me think that they should have ended up together at the end!! probably another reason why I was satisfied with the ending, like alot of people I did find her character, slightly irritating, but only to an extent. But above everything, I think it was the actress they chose to play the role that got to me!! she wasn't terrible, in fact she's a decent actress, but I think her role alongside Junki was a little 'off' you could say!!

woah that was a long rant, lol, peAce out ppl :mrgreen:
you see honey... that's what i am talking about...now u know wut i mean...so i wouldn't want to offend anyone who wanted her to end up with junki at the end, however it's just an opinion i wished to share with an reasoning of why i liked the ending...so no hard feelings anyone... :D

namedx

Post by namedx » Sep 27th, '07, 10:06

you see honey... that's what i am talking about...now u know wut i mean...so i wouldn't want to offend anyone who wanted her to end up with junki at the end, however it's just an opinion i wished to share with an reasoning of why i liked the ending...so no hard feelings anyone...
Lol its a completely valid argument to make!!! now, I need a new drama to fill this slot... hmmmmm

Cabb

Post by Cabb » Oct 10th, '07, 15:06

This kdrama was great from beginning till end..i liked it a lot because it differs from lot of other kdrama in terms of storyline. Lee junki was great in acting!

maelin27

Post by maelin27 » Oct 15th, '07, 01:41

I love this series, but why does Korean directors make such very good drama, but the ending is unsatisfactory. The ending is okay because Lee Soo Hyun is alive, but I'm still not satisfied with the ending. After all of the people that have died, he could have at least returned to his normal life. They didn't even show the mom at the end.

I love how the ranks at the NIS changed. Does this show a sequel? What's gonna happened to Chief Jung

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Oct 15th, '07, 19:29

4everU wrote:i don't really know, but for some reason i just didn't really like her, i don't think it's her character i think it's the actress playing her, ... i mean she is really pretty and probably one of the nicest people you can meet, but for some reason, her acting and presense on screen just does not get to me....you know how when you sometimes just see someone...your like " oh i like him or her, it's like a sudden reaction, and when i first saw her i was like, " she's pretty! but i don't like her...i really don;t know why but to me some people just don't have a good chemistry on screen....no offense to anyone, it's just my opinion! however, She is a good actress, i i just don't like her on screen. i think i would like ji woo to end up with soo hyun, if someone else played her character....I was thinking that Eugene would have been a good actress to play her role, i just find that she is sweet, talented and just fits with the screen, and her and junki would make a interesting pair....!!! :D
I agree. There was soemthing that keeps bothering me. I'm only at ep 4 so I haven't got much to say. Still compared to all other cast the main girl she is like from another planet, not kinda fitting in.

But other than that I'm so enjoying this drama. I always wondered why everyone liked Jun Ki so much I saw him in couple of movies and in My Girl and didn't think much about him... now I think he is awesome! Iäm impressed xD Other cast is great too!

Maybe first episode was kinda slow. A lot happened but it was a bit confusing I kept wondering who was the main character and stuff. But then I just simply got hooked and even still can't let go. It's way too cool! the whole drama is just too cool!