Time Of Dog & Wolf (MBC 2007)..Staring LeeJunki..

Discuss Korean drama series here.

What Would You rate Time Of Dog & Wolf?

Life-altering
52%
See it
42%
Only if you have time
6%

Total votes: 96

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 22nd, '07, 13:48

mikey009 wrote:all i can say is why $#$%ing
amnesia
To make it
more completed & exciting.. :P

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Aug 23rd, '07, 18:51

you guys can watch ep 11 at my youtube channel..it's getting good..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ab7OqXmTJXo

bean

Post by bean » Aug 24th, '07, 09:44

CallaLillieszz wrote: you guys can watch ep 11 at my youtube channel..it's getting good..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ab7OqXmTJXo
Wah, thanks for the link :lol . But i will just wait for veoh to come out.. This drama is really good..><

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Aug 24th, '07, 14:06

mikey009 wrote:all i can say is why $#$%ing
amnesia
Such a catch all tactic. It's tasteful. :glare: Tho I love his transformation afterwards. It seems, without the depressing past hanging over his head, he becomes a person whom he should've grown up to be. Serious yet playful.
Last edited by Kumaxell on Aug 24th, '07, 14:11, edited 1 time in total.

dew

Post by dew » Aug 24th, '07, 14:11

check the picture .. warning spoiler ..I get confused from which Eps after watching 11 & 12 together.. :crazy:

jooliepoolie

Post by jooliepoolie » Aug 24th, '07, 17:35

its nice to see lee jun ki in a kdrama after my girl and all
i drool everytime he gets a new haircut ^^

namedx

Post by namedx » Aug 28th, '07, 13:36

check the picture .. warning spoiler ..I get confused from which Eps after watching 11 & 12 together..

its from ep 11! ^____^

lol and what an ep, its getting soooo good after each ep!!! can't wait to see what happens in ep 12 after that end slideshow he was shown!!

pssst: put your hands up if you're all liking the new bold and charming lee junki act after losing his memory!!? (waving my hand frantically in the air) muahahahaha :mrgreen:

[/spoiler]

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 28th, '07, 13:44

After I watched eps 12..
I can say that it's get much better & junki acting is killing.. he will remeber by the next Eps & that will cause him harm when Ma Wo will knew .. I can't stand seeing him suffering that much.. :-(

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 28th, '07, 13:55

this drama is getting so addictive, i mean seriously, i like action, but i never get addcited to it. the director of this drama sure knows how to surprise you and make you want to watch each episode even more...however the drama is even better because lee junki is in it, man , he can really act.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 28th, '07, 13:58

namedx wrote:
check the picture .. warning spoiler ..I get confused from which Eps after watching 11 & 12 together..

its from ep 11! ^____^

lol and what an ep, its getting soooo good after each ep!!! can't wait to see what happens in ep 12 after that end slideshow he was shown!!

pssst: put your hands up if you're all liking the new bold and charming lee junki act after losing his memory!!? (waving my hand frantically in the air) muahahahaha :mrgreen:

[/spoiler]
my hands are up! I love his cockyness, his character kay is super hot, more attractive than his nice and sweet, revengeful character. He should stay bad..LOL jk, however i like when he acts bad, it's so hot!

Tomorrowishes

Post by Tomorrowishes » Aug 28th, '07, 17:03

4everU wrote:
namedx wrote:

its from ep 11! ^____^

[/spoiler]
my hands are up! I love his cockyness, his character kay is super hot, more attractive than his nice and sweet, revengeful character. He should stay bad..LOL jk, however i like when he acts bad, it's so hot!
LOL I'm in too!!!! :cheers: He's so much cooler. I'm only on Episode 10 and I went insane. He totally had it going on. I was watching it with my friend and he agrees that Lee Junki was so cool after telling the other girl off for being to mean to her biological father. When he told her off I was like "Go LJK Go!!!!!!" :thumright: He said everything that he had probably held back when he actually remembered her.

funkindagirl

Post by funkindagirl » Aug 29th, '07, 13:36

Miyoubi wrote:It's sad that not too many people are talking about this drama :( I think it's very good, and it deserves more attention. I see it's not so popular, and its ratings are not that high, because it's not a romantic drama :( See, Coffe Prince is also very good, but I think the main reason why it's popular, besides being good, it's that it's a romantic comedy. But different dramas like Dog&Wolf should be more supported by the audience, people (drama watchers are mainly women) should give at least a try to other genres. I think anybody can appreciate Dog&Wolf, even if you don't like action stories too much.

Well, I'm glad the ratings are going up in the recent weeks :D Maybe more and more people are realizing how good it is :D
actually altho there may not be a lot of talk over this drama its doing very well in korea with ratings. if it gets over the 10% mark its already considered good and for a drama to get over 15% its doing very well.
and with this kind of genre getting near 20% id say its a success, cos the devil was constantly in the 8-9% and couldnt even make it past 10%

namedx

Post by namedx » Aug 29th, '07, 16:06

LOL I'm in too!!!! He's so much cooler. I'm only on Episode 10 and I went insane. He totally had it going on. I was watching it with my friend and he agrees that Lee Junki was so cool after telling the other girl off for being to mean to her biological father. When he told her off I was like "Go LJK Go!!!!!!" He said everything that he had probably held back when he actually remembered her.
muahahhahahaha thats the spirit guys!! lol thank goodness there's a following!!! Just come back after watching ep 12-WOAH!! lol I was absolutely speechless, it looks as if his bad boy act is coming to an end..maan I soo cried in this ep, more so coz of the prev!!!
I really really really hope the dude doesn't end up dying like his father!!! even though it's Kay that's shooting on the evil dude's orders, it seems as if his memory returns as soon as he's done the deed! damn that will be bad news for both the girl and him, what a memory to have to live with!!! omg that would be sooooo sad! I'm feeling so sorry for the guy, they better be giving him some happy memories at some point! btw, anyone else think that there's something dodge about the head NIS dude? the one who's helping Kay regain his memory!?

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 29th, '07, 21:19

Some Gif from Eps 13 .. OMG SH just Had a harsh time to get a kiss from JW XD

Take it easy on her :mrgreen: ..

Bad boy :P ..

Eeehhhhh!! as if she don't want.. :whistling:

Credit to LoveKorea @Soompi..

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Aug 29th, '07, 21:26

funkindagirl wrote:
Miyoubi wrote:It's sad that not too many people are talking about this drama :( I think it's very good, and it deserves more attention. I see it's not so popular, and its ratings are not that high, because it's not a romantic drama :( See, Coffe Prince is also very good, but I think the main reason why it's popular, besides being good, it's that it's a romantic comedy. But different dramas like Dog&Wolf should be more supported by the audience, people (drama watchers are mainly women) should give at least a try to other genres. I think anybody can appreciate Dog&Wolf, even if you don't like action stories too much.

Well, I'm glad the ratings are going up in the recent weeks :D Maybe more and more people are realizing how good it is :D
actually altho there may not be a lot of talk over this drama its doing very well in korea with ratings. if it gets over the 10% mark its already considered good and for a drama to get over 15% its doing very well.
and with this kind of genre getting near 20% id say its a success, cos the devil was constantly in the 8-9% and couldnt even make it past 10%
Yeah, I'm glad this one is making a difference there :mrgreen: I will continue talking about it on forums so more people get to watch it, although I see in soompi it's already quite popular :cheers: (maybe because it has Junki in it? :whistling: :wub: ).

I've just finished watching ep 11 (I need subs coz I don't understand Korean at all, so I can' watch ep12 yet T_T). And oh my, this is getting more and more interesting in every new ep! And so much more complicated too! I can't imagine how this is going to end, but I hope none of the three love triangle characters dies :cry: And also, I'm impressed at how good Junki is in his role. With his character's personality changes, I think he's showing us what he's capable of, I mean, he has expressed a huge amount of human feelings up till now in this series, and all of them very well performed! I didn't expect him to be so good. I already liked him before, but he hadn't had the opportunity to show his abilities, as he had simpler roles. Go go go Junki!!!

I like his badass Kay portrait a lot, but I also miss the kind Hyung :cry: lol. Well, he was a bit tormented by his past, but still so charming that I couldn't resist to him, lol. I've always liked prince-like characters, lol.

funkindagirl

Post by funkindagirl » Aug 29th, '07, 21:55

Miyoubi wrote: Yeah, I'm glad this one is making a difference there :mrgreen: I will continue talking about it on forums so more people get to watch it, although I see in soompi it's already quite popular :cheers: (maybe because it has Junki in it? :whistling: :wub: ).

I've just finished watching ep 11 (I need subs coz I don't understand Korean at all, so I can' watch ep12 yet T_T). And oh my, this is getting more and more interesting in every new ep! And so much more complicated too! I can't imagine how this is going to end, but I hope none of the three love triangle characters dies :cry: And also, I'm impressed at how good Junki is in his role. With his character's personality changes, I think he's showing us what he's capable of, I mean, he has expressed a huge amount of human feelings up till now in this series, and all of them very well performed! I didn't expect him to be so good. I already liked him before, but he hadn't had the opportunity to show his abilities, as he had simpler roles. Go go go Junki!!!

I like his badass Kay portrait a lot, but I also miss the kind Hyung :cry: lol. Well, he was a bit tormented by his past, but still so charming that I couldn't resist to him, lol. I've always liked prince-like characters, lol.
probably main reason is cos of junki...even i started watching this cos of him altho i wasnt a huge fan b4 watching (i really wasnt fond of him in my girl), but i decided to give this drama a go..LOL strangely for the reason that i loved his new hair. :lol

but boy i didnt expect to become so addicted to this drama! i just finished ep 11 too! such a great ep. the suspense! i was 'oooing' at my computer during the last scene when he was seeing himself as part of the NIS.
im dying to see ep 12 but yeh i need subs too...altho junkichina have already released ep 12 subs but for some reason i cnt bring myself to watch it, im making myself wait for withs2's...guess its become a habit to rely on withs2 cos they provide such high quality subs.

i agree. i love junki's acting in this! he's able to express himself more...and omg he's soo soo hot being a bad guy.
i think his character becomes more exciting to watch.

ahh and i hope it'll have a happy ending with no one dying, altho its a bit unrealistic considering the situation everyone is in, but this drama is so unpredicatable i dnt have a clue how it'll all play out.

funkindagirl

Post by funkindagirl » Aug 29th, '07, 22:00

arabian wrote:Some Gif from Eps 13 .. OMG SH just Had a harsh time to get a kiss from JW XD

oooooo my gosh!!!! :O i cnt wait to see ep 13!!!!!!!!!

namedx

Post by namedx » Aug 30th, '07, 10:23

oh boy...

lol, things are gonna get interesting!!!

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Aug 30th, '07, 10:37

yeah this is such a superb drama with good acting in all of the actors and actresses. I love these kind of action suspense drama. Can't wait to see what's up next. This is definitely a thumbs up movie!!!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 30th, '07, 13:21

namedx wrote:

LOL I'm in too!!!! He's so much cooler. I'm only on Episode 10 and I went insane. He totally had it going on. I was watching it with my friend and he agrees that Lee Junki was so cool after telling the other girl off for being to mean to her biological father. When he told her off I was like "Go LJK Go!!!!!!" He said everything that he had probably held back when he actually remembered her.
muahahhahahaha thats the spirit guys!! lol thank goodness there's a following!!! Just come back after watching ep 12-WOAH!! lol I was absolutely speechless, it looks as if his bad boy act is coming to an end..maan I soo cried in this ep, more so coz of the prev!!!
I really really really hope the dude doesn't end up dying like his father!!! even though it's Kay that's shooting on the evil dude's orders, it seems as if his memory returns as soon as he's done the deed! damn that will be bad news for both the girl and him, what a memory to have to live with!!! omg that would be sooooo sad! I'm feeling so sorry for the guy, they better be giving him some happy memories at some point! btw, anyone else think that there's something dodge about the head NIS dude? the one who's helping Kay regain his memory!?
OH man, i just saw episode 12, and i so agree with you, I am happy that he remembers, but then now he won't be a badass, which makes him even so much hotter. I feel so bad for him as well. Lee jun ki is really proving that he's not just a pretty face, but a damb good actor. i will miss his badness, it's so attractive, that's why Mao's girlfriend/hore is attracted to him, I would be to..lol I actually like that girl...hehehhe..can't wait for the next episode... i don't think anyone could have played kays and lee soo hyun's character better than jun ki, it fits him perfectly. and yes keep the junki badness coming!!!! :cheers:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 30th, '07, 13:25

funkindagirl wrote:
arabian wrote:Some Gif from Eps 13 .. OMG SH just Had a harsh time to get a kiss from JW XD

oooooo my gosh!!!! :O i cnt wait to see ep 13!!!!!!!!!

ooooooowww man can't wait for episode 13...bad bad boy !!!hehehehe he's so hot when he's agressive, and please she know's she likes it.... i wouldn't mind him giving me that kiss... :w00t:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 30th, '07, 13:34

the other dramas like coffee prince and snow in agust are super good, but this drama is really addictive because things are coming fast and suprises just keep slapping your face and you have know idea what's going to happen, the only reason probably people are not posting alot about the drama or watching it is because it has a lot of action (agent/cop/government/drug/murder talks which i understand sometimes makes parts boring, however this drama is freakin awsome... i wish it would have more episode than 16, i will end up missing it alot when it's done, i hope it doesn't end sad...GO LEE JUN KI!

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Aug 30th, '07, 14:04

funkindagirl wrote:
Miyoubi wrote: Yeah, I'm glad this one is making a difference there :mrgreen: I will continue talking about it on forums so more people get to watch it, although I see in soompi it's already quite popular :cheers: (maybe because it has Junki in it? :whistling: :wub: ).

probably main reason is cos of junki...even i started watching this cos of him altho i wasnt a huge fan b4 watching (i really wasnt fond of him in my girl), but i decided to give this drama a go..LOL strangely for the reason that i loved his new hair. :lol

but boy i didnt expect to become so addicted to this drama! i just finished ep 11 too! such a great ep. the suspense! i was 'oooing' at my computer during the last scene when he was seeing himself as part of the NIS.
im dying to see ep 12 but yeh i need subs too...altho junkichina have already released ep 12 subs but for some reason i cnt bring myself to watch it, im making myself wait for withs2's...guess its become a habit to rely on withs2 cos they provide such high quality subs.

i agree. i love junki's acting in this! he's able to express himself more...and omg he's soo soo hot being a bad guy.
i think his character becomes more exciting to watch.

ahh and i hope it'll have a happy ending with no one dying, altho its a bit unrealistic considering the situation everyone is in, but this drama is so unpredicatable i dnt have a clue how it'll all play out.
Yeah, I'm also used to withs2 subs, it's like you know the translation will be accurate and good, so you won't miss anything. Plus they're also super fast, I don't know how they do to release the subs so quickly O_O

Yeah, Junki is very very hot with his hair cut. I also liked it before, when it was longer, but he looked more girly than hot. Well, I like him anyway, no matter what he does with his hair, LOL (well, I didn't like his hair dryed and I wouldn't like his head shaved either, LOL).

From ep11:
I was also so surprised at the end of the ep! I thought the sms would had been sent by one of the mafia people or something like that, but it's clear that it was sent by the NIS chief! I can't wait to see what happens next!

namedx

Post by namedx » Aug 31st, '07, 10:09

OH man, i just saw episode 12, and i so agree with you, I am happy that he remembers, but then now he won't be a badass, which makes him even so much hotter. I feel so bad for him as well. Lee jun ki is really proving that he's not just a pretty face, but a damb good actor. i will miss his badness, it's so attractive, that's why Mao's girlfriend/hore is attracted to him, I would be to..lol I actually like that girl...hehehhe..can't wait for the next episode... i don't think anyone could have played kays and lee soo hyun's character better than jun ki, it fits him perfectly. and yes keep the junki badness coming!!!!
I second you on that!!! Its pretty sad that the drama is ending sooo soon!! :cry:
lol but I am pretty anxious to see how it all ends!!! I'm just hoping I won't have to drown myself in depression afterwards, so it better have a slightly cheerful ending (which I'm doubting-but you never know!!). This dramas been full of suprises so far, muahahahaha!

p.s. lol there really is something dodge about that NIS dude/chief, whatever he is!! the one who's
helping Kay regain his memory
hmmmmm..we shall have to see!!

PeAce out :mrgreen:

namedx

Post by namedx » Aug 31st, '07, 10:12

ooooooowww man can't wait for episode 13...bad bad boy !!!hehehehe he's so hot when he's agressive, and please she know's she likes it.... i wouldn't mind him giving me that kiss...
Lol you wish!! maan, that looks like one hell of a predicament, wonder what made him do that-kinda went straight for her by the looks of it lmao, aaah can't wait till next ep now!!! this is making me soooooo curious! heehee

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 31st, '07, 13:04

4everU wrote: ooooooowww man can't wait for episode 13...bad bad boy !!!hehehehe he's so hot when he's agressive, and please she know's she likes it.... i wouldn't mind him giving me that kiss... :w00t:
He Must be fair to all his fans if he kiss u.. XD :P

funkindagirl

Post by funkindagirl » Aug 31st, '07, 16:43

Miyoubi wrote: Yeah, I'm also used to withs2 subs, it's like you know the translation will be accurate and good, so you won't miss anything. Plus they're also super fast, I don't know how they do to release the subs so quickly O_O

Yeah, Junki is very very hot with his hair cut. I also liked it before, when it was longer, but he looked more girly than hot. Well, I like him anyway, no matter what he does with his hair, LOL (well, I didn't like his hair dryed and I wouldn't like his head shaved either, LOL).

From ep11:
I was also so surprised at the end of the ep! I thought the sms would had been sent by one of the mafia people or something like that, but it's clear that it was sent by the NIS chief! I can't wait to see what happens next!
haha i know! they take on soo many projects yet they're so up to date with subbing new eps. so so glad they decided to sub this drama, its awesome.

i adore his hair now...lol and after watching him play this role i really cnt see him as girly anymore!!! its weird, but i cnt see anything feminine about him now... :D
and that makes me drool over him even more...seriously i never knew a guy could look so good by just standing there chewing gum :lol
lol and have u seen the NG where he was blowing a bubble?? that made me laugh...he was too cute
bald junki? :blink thats too odd to think about. LOL...

yeh! i thought it was the restuarant guy at first but then i sneaked a peak and realised it who it was.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 1st, '07, 11:07

arabian wrote:
4everU wrote: ooooooowww man can't wait for episode 13...bad bad boy !!!hehehehe he's so hot when he's agressive, and please she know's she likes it.... i wouldn't mind him giving me that kiss... :w00t:
He Must be fair to all his fans if he kiss u.. XD :P
:lol, lol, Don't worry honey, I know!!! I was just saying.....Jun ki is a sweet and kind guy, :D so he would not just kiss anyone, that's just too bad because i bet everyones wishes he would... :w00t: hehehehehheeee, like they say not all wishes come true.... :whistling:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 1st, '07, 11:23

hey, everyone i was wondering, what role would you guys like Lee jun ki playing after Time between Dog and Wolf....let me see he has played a sweet, kind, girly, play boy character (my girl) a tough but gentle heart, highschool character(Fly daddy) sweet, loving, innoccent highschool boy (Virgin snow, still not out...I think) Some type of officer in a new movie based on an important event in S.Korea (for got the name of the movie.) A weird character in a short searies, and now a kind, quiet, NIS agent/****, hot, sexy, cold blooded gang member (time between Dog and Wolf)...what next? :D

I would love to see him play one of those hot, very serious, buisness men that all women in the comany want and however can't get....lol, but i would not want him to fall in love with the typical outcast/quiet/supposely innocent girl...it's just too common. I would like his hair just a little bit longer and a hot style with super stylish suits (nice ones) :D Want him to be raised very rich as a young boy!!!!and well let an interesting story follow along, with some action, romance, comedy..heheheh

I want him with this type od hair, it's not too short or long, jsut perfect..super hot! :w00t:
Attachments
smile.JPG
smile.JPG (39.06 KiB) Viewed 3347 times

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 1st, '07, 11:45

4everU..

He look suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper Sexy in the pix Image& I think it seem we will have a successful writer in the future :lol ..

Btw I finished Ep 13 &I can say that I can't balme him about that forced kiss for JW after his mistaken saying about elephane scuplture for that he reveal his identity infront of her.. 8)

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 1st, '07, 11:56

arabian wrote:4everU..

He look suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper Sexy in the pix Image& I think it seem we will have a successful writer in the future :lol ..

Btw I finished Ep 13 &I can say that I can't balme him about that forced kiss for JW after his mistaken saying about elephane scuplture for that he reveal his identity infront of her.. 8)

heheheheh..i know, jun ki is too sexy...especially his smile...and it funny u say a writer, :lol because i actually want to become a fashion designer/ or architect, however i do have an imaginationon what I like to see... :D

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 1st, '07, 12:00

arabian wrote:4everU..

what? u finished ep. 13...awwwww man i evny u...i am waiting for it...and man it's ending freakin too damb soon!!!!! :cry:

funkindagirl

Post by funkindagirl » Sep 1st, '07, 13:45

4everU wrote:hey, everyone i was wondering, what role would you guys like Lee jun ki playing after Time between Dog and Wolf....let me see he has played a sweet, kind, girly, play boy character (my girl) a tough but gentle heart, highschool character(Fly daddy) sweet, loving, innoccent highschool boy (Virgin snow, still not out...I think) Some type of officer in a new movie based on an important event in S.Korea (for got the name of the movie.) A weird character in a short searies, and now a kind, quiet, NIS agent/****, hot, sexy, cold blooded gang member (time between Dog and Wolf)...what next? :D

I would love to see him play one of those hot, very serious, buisness men that all women in the comany want and however can't get....lol, but i would not want him to fall in love with the typical outcast/quiet/supposely innocent girl...it's just too common. I would like his hair just a little bit longer and a hot style with super stylish suits (nice ones) :D Want him to be raised very rich as a young boy!!!!and well let an interesting story follow along, with some action, romance, comedy..heheheh

I want him with this type od hair, it's not too short or long, jsut perfect..super hot! :w00t:
honestly after watching him in TBDAW i dont mind what role he plays next!
but i do hope he keeps this hairstyle too!
its wot made me love him! haha he does look soo much hotter

RedDragon88

Post by RedDragon88 » Sep 1st, '07, 17:04

I couldn't keep myself from watching episode 12 and 13
I'm deeply depressed right now.... cried my eyes out because of the events

Is it just me? :unsure:
I got a funny feeling someone important will die during the end
Either soo hyun or Ji woo... (I'm bad I know....)
So many people die in this drama..... :cry:

so far so good though....
But I really fear a bad (dissapointing) ending
Just like 'a love to kill' , it was totally different compaired to the serie
A bit farfetched...

well we'll see next week~!
still waiting for subs of 12/13 though :P
A lot of things weren't clear just watching the episodes

namedx

Post by namedx » Sep 1st, '07, 17:15

Damn...

I think I'm heartbroken after watching ep 13!!! :cry:
seeing Lee Junki cry his eyes out at the beginning, oh maan, the dude can really cry!! that was sooo emotional!
:crazy: hehe its getting even BETTER!!!! can't wait for the climax, better be a good one! Me too!! I second that, lol I'm willing to see Lee Junki in any kind of role, after seeing him in this, i'm certain that he'd be able to pull off just bout anything! [/quote]

yuketsuko69

Post by yuketsuko69 » Sep 2nd, '07, 01:25

soooo goood =D i stayed up to 4 am watching this drama =___="
the plot is so good. the whole story is just brilliant ^^

can i just say i really cant stand min ki -__-"
i really dont feel too much sympathy for this guy...
i mean sure his dad doesnt like him as much as his foster son~
and he'll never be able to completely win ji woo's heart~
ugh but whatever. i cant stand him at all =__=" LOL

ahh cant believe this series is gonna end soon...
as much as i highly doubt it... i hope there'll be a happy ending where
ji woo and soo hyun miraculously get to be together~ but mehh

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Sep 2nd, '07, 01:36

aineliam wrote:i found a link to the first 2 episodes! :) they only have chinese subs so i havent downloaded it yet since if i will watch it i want to understand it. im a big Junki Fan!! :) hehe

http://flyjunki.blogspot.com/
do you want them in chinese subs or english subs?
well either one you can you to http://www.veoh.com

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 2nd, '07, 05:14

RedDragon88 wrote:I couldn't keep myself from watching episode 12 and 13
I'm deeply depressed right now.... cried my eyes out because of the events

Is it just me? :unsure:
I got a funny feeling someone important will die during the end
Either soo hyun or Ji woo... (I'm bad I know....)
So many people die in this drama..... :cry:

so far so good though....
But I really fear a bad (dissapointing) ending
Just like 'a love to kill' , it was totally different compaired to the serie
A bit farfetched...

well we'll see next week~!
still waiting for subs of 12/13 though :P
A lot of things weren't clear just watching the episodes
oh, yes honey, i am having the same feelings, i think many people are, but i am hoping that no one dies, especially soo hyun (kay) because he's my favorite character.... nad i know i can't stop my self from watching the next episodes, i swear if all the episodes were uploaded at once i think i would watch the whole thing in a day....it's too much suspense to not watch the next episode or to be able to hold ur self....lets just wait and see...it's ending way to fast! DAMB!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 2nd, '07, 05:19

namedx wrote:Damn...

I think I'm heartbroken after watching ep 13!!! :cry:
seeing Lee Junki cry his eyes out at the beginning, oh maan, the dude can really cry!! that was sooo emotional!
:crazy: hehe its getting even BETTER!!!! can't wait for the climax, better be a good one! Me too!! I second that, lol I'm willing to see Lee Junki in any kind of role, after seeing him in this, i'm certain that he'd be able to pull off just bout anything!
[/quote]

yea, true i agree, i just wanted to see if people wanted to see him in other roles, after seeing him in this one!!!lo hehehehe DAMB, lee jun ki can really act, have u seen a guy who act so sweet, cry so well, be ****, coldhearted, mean, hot, sexy, smart, and yell and scream and still look so good and makes the character just so believable...i think i have only seen Lee jun ki do that...even though he's a new bee he's way past many of the other stars in acting...(well offcourse in looks too :whistling: ) :D

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 2nd, '07, 06:45

man,,,,,i just finished episode 13 and it's just getting too good....i happy that even though LJK got his memory, he's pretending to be a badass, even so he still looks so freakin hot, damb the ending of the episode just makes u want to watch more, just like all the other episodes..this drama is surely the best of this season , and so far one of my favorites too, it's weird because i usually never have action films as my favorites, but man this one is just....i can't even say...i can't wait for episode 14...only 3 episodes left to go...damb!

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Sep 2nd, '07, 08:01

Hi!

I just watched the first episode. I haven't seen enough to rate the show, but from reading the previous posts, it looks like I'm in for a real treat. I thought it was really cool that the kids looked a lot like their older versions, haha!

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 2nd, '07, 12:03

I finished Ep 14 & all I can say is that why they are so mean to end it like this & no preview also.. Hope nothing will happen to SH specially after Mr. Bae shout a gun on him at end .. :cry:

cookieremix

Post by cookieremix » Sep 2nd, '07, 12:24

why am i so slow on watching kdramas? xDD
i still need to watch coffee prince and then i'm starting tbdaw
based on the synopsis and what everyone says. it's extremely good ^^

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 3rd, '07, 05:06

hehehheh i just finished episode 14...it getting to good...don't wanna say anything to ruin it for people...if u have not watched this drama u must, unless u REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY don't like action, drama, suspense, thriller, kiling/lee junki (but who would not such a hot and cute guy) if ur a fan of junki it's a must, because in this drama he proves he's one hell of an actor, a super HOT one.....hope everyone is enjoying it just as much as I am.....XD can't wait for the next episode!

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Sep 3rd, '07, 08:08

I wonder, how did you do to watch eps 12-14? Did you watch them without subs? Or with other subs (not withs2)?

The Coffee VS DogWolf thread got cut T_T I think it wasn't bad if people don't **** the series they don't like, you just to have to be polite in expressing your opinions, and I think that thread was polite. But anyway, rules are rules, lol.

groink

Post by groink » Sep 3rd, '07, 08:14

Miyoubi wrote:The Coffee VS DogWolf thread got cut T_T I think it wasn't bad if people don't **** the series they don't like, you just to have to be polite in expressing your opinions, and I think that thread was polite. But anyway, rules are rules, lol.
FYI, D-Addicts doesn't allow the following topics:

- X actor vs Y actor
- X drama vs Y drama

Allowing these types of topics does two things: 1. It will cause an infinite number of these articles to be created, and 2. If there should be any discussion about X or Y drama, it should be made in their respective topics. This rule has been in place for quite some time. It has absolutely nothing to do with the level of posts in these topics.

--- groink

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 3rd, '07, 11:07

4everU wrote:hehehheh i just finished episode 14...it getting to good...don't wanna say anything to ruin it for people...if u have not watched this drama u must, unless u REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY don't like action, drama, suspense, thriller, kiling/lee junki (but who would not such a hot and cute guy) if ur a fan of junki it's a must, because in this drama he proves he's one hell of an actor, a super HOT one.....hope everyone is enjoying it just as much as I am.....XD can't wait for the next episode!
Someone finished Ep 14 as me.. so u know how exciting ur to watch Ep 15.. XD
about me I'll get nuts If I didn't know what will happen next.. I need to read some spoiler.. :hissy:

namedx

Post by namedx » Sep 3rd, '07, 11:21

oooooo maan, you guys have already watched ep 14!!! damn I'm behind for a change! I'm gonna be extremely sad once this drama finishes!! To be honest, I didn't think much of Lee Jun Ki in My Girl-his acting at best, I thought was mediocre-but woah, he's sure given it his best in this drama!! Way beyond my expectations for definite!! Woo hoo!
hehehheh i just finished episode 14...it getting to good...don't wanna say anything to ruin it for people...if u have not watched this drama u must, unless u REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY don't like action, drama, suspense, thriller, kiling/lee junki (but who would not such a hot and cute guy) if ur a fan of junki it's a must, because in this drama he proves he's one hell of an actor, a super HOT one.....hope everyone is enjoying it just as much as I am..... can't wait for the next episode!

finished Ep 14 & all I can say is that why they are so mean to end it like this & no preview also..
Lol you guys are really making me curious now-so I'm off to watch next ep before I come visit this forum!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 3rd, '07, 15:26

Miyoubi wrote:I wonder, how did you do to watch eps 12-14? Did you watch them without subs? Or with other subs (not withs2)?

The Coffee VS DogWolf thread got cut T_T I think it wasn't bad if people don't **** the series they don't like, you just to have to be polite in expressing your opinions, and I think that thread was polite. But anyway, rules are rules, lol.
Oh i watched episodes 11 through 14 on crunchyroll.com, it a drama website site like youtube, but better. i couldn't wait for the subs on clubbox so i had to watch it! hehehe
and yeah, i really got mad :x when the thread was locked, i mean i don't understand why there can't be a thread like that, the moniter person said nothing new come with those types of threads and said that from now on he is going to put a lock on any actor vs. actor threads too. :argue: I ws like what the hell. Geeeez it's just for fun, no one was being offended, everyone was just nicely putting their own opinions..but, hey wut can I do? lol

well we can still support each other....bye bye :D

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 3rd, '07, 15:29

arabian wrote:
4everU wrote:hehehheh i just finished episode 14...it getting to good...don't wanna say anything to ruin it for people...if u have not watched this drama u must, unless u REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY don't like action, drama, suspense, thriller, kiling/lee junki (but who would not such a hot and cute guy) if ur a fan of junki it's a must, because in this drama he proves he's one hell of an actor, a super HOT one.....hope everyone is enjoying it just as much as I am.....XD can't wait for the next episode!
Someone finished Ep 14 as me.. so u know how exciting ur to watch Ep 15.. XD
about me I'll get nuts If I didn't know what will happen next.. I need to read some spoiler.. :hissy:
oh yes honey...i finished it too.. ..and i am dying as well to see the next episode, :cussing: i thinklwe have to wait for a little bit more...lol let wait until then.... :D

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 3rd, '07, 15:32

namedx wrote:oooooo maan, you guys have already watched ep 14!!! damn I'm behind for a change! I'm gonna be extremely sad once this drama finishes!! To be honest, I didn't think much of Lee Jun Ki in My Girl-his acting at best, I thought was mediocre-but woah, he's sure given it his best in this drama!! Way beyond my expectations for definite!! Woo hoo!
hehehheh i just finished episode 14...it getting to good...don't wanna say anything to ruin it for people...if u have not watched this drama u must, unless u REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY don't like action, drama, suspense, thriller, kiling/lee junki (but who would not such a hot and cute guy) if ur a fan of junki it's a must, because in this drama he proves he's one hell of an actor, a super HOT one.....hope everyone is enjoying it just as much as I am..... can't wait for the next episode!

finished Ep 14 & all I can say is that why they are so mean to end it like this & no preview also..
Lol you guys are really making me curious now-so I'm off to watch next ep before I come visit this forum!
yes girl, u go watch the next episode...and in this drama lee jun ki proves he's the man.....such a freakin great actor...love him :w00t: :cheers:

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 3rd, '07, 16:20

4everU wrote: yes girl, u go watch the next episode...and in this drama lee jun ki proves he's the man.....such a freakin great actor...love him :w00t: :cheers:
& not an easy man.. :mrgreen: :P

ohoud

Post by ohoud » Sep 3rd, '07, 19:12

I couldn't survive the first episode :blink , but you all say that it's really good :scratch: ..
Should I try again? does it get any better??

Silentwolfdog

Post by Silentwolfdog » Sep 3rd, '07, 19:30

Hmm, can anyone give me a good reason why this series should be watched? I downloaded first two ep and saw only a little of first ep. From what I am seeing, it's like the first scene is what going to happen at the end of the series? That made me not wanting to watch the series if there's character that is going to die.

Is this series a tragedy drama?

I think I am not in a mood for another sad story since I just finished one few hours ago...

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 3rd, '07, 19:44

ohoud wrote:I couldn't survive the first episode :blink , but you all say that it's really good :scratch: ..
I was like u at the brgining but after Ep3 I was like no way to miss this drama.. it's a kind of action more than romance & in this drama u can't expect anything even the ending..
at everyending for each Ep u get nuts to know what will happen & seriously each ep better than the previous.. If u guys going to give up then ur missing a great chance to watch one of the best korean drama for this season & u can also discover in this drama how junki acting improved that make u impressive..

ohoud

Post by ohoud » Sep 3rd, '07, 20:22

arabian wrote:
ohoud wrote:I couldn't survive the first episode :blink , but you all say that it's really good :scratch: ..
I was like u at the brgining but after Ep3 I was like no way to miss this drama.. it's a kind of action more than romance & in this drama u can't expect anything even the ending..
at everyending for each Ep u get nuts to know what will happen & seriously each ep better than the previous.. If u guys going to give up then ur missing a great chance to watch one of the best korean drama for this season & u can also discover in this drama how junki acting improved that make u impressive..

Well, I did feel that I didn't give it any fair chance, So I guess I will download it again and give it a try..

Have you seen Capital scandal? Is it more exciting and surprising than Capital Scandal?

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 3rd, '07, 21:26

ohoud wrote: Well, I did feel that I didn't give it any fair chance, So I guess I will download it again and give it a try..

Have you seen Capital scandal? Is it more exciting and surprising than Capital Scandal?
Yes , I've seen it.. well, TBD&W much better all the way than CS .. in everything & I enjoyed my time watching TBD&W more than CS.. well, if u see that TBD&W got more high rating than CS which rating was low.. If u want to judge the drama u need at least to watch the first 3 or 4 Ep & then decide while to continue or stop..

ohoud

Post by ohoud » Sep 3rd, '07, 21:42

arabian wrote:
ohoud wrote: Well, I did feel that I didn't give it any fair chance, So I guess I will download it again and give it a try..

Yes , I've seen it.. well, TBD&W much better all the way than CS .. in everything & I enjoyed my time watching TBD&W more than CS.. well, if u see that TBD&W got more high rating than CS which rating was low.. If u want to judge the drama u need at least to watch the first 3 or 4 Ep & then decide while to continue or stop..

Ok then, I'll give it a try..
Thank You..

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Sep 3rd, '07, 21:53

Funny how I'm uploading this series here on DA, but haven't even watched it yet. :P

I'll probably find some time to watch it once WITH S2 is done subbing the series. I'll definitely give this series a try since everyone here says the series is worth watching. :)

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 3rd, '07, 21:58

khmai_kandi22 wrote:Funny how I'm uploading this series here on DA, but haven't even watched it yet. :P

I'll probably find some time to watch it once WITH S2 is done subbing the series. I'll definitely give this series a try since everyone here says the series is worth watching. :)
u'll not regret downloading the drama.. :-)

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Sep 3rd, '07, 22:12

arabian wrote:
khmai_kandi22 wrote:Funny how I'm uploading this series here on DA, but haven't even watched it yet. :P

Yeah, it's really worth it :lol I need my Kay dose!! lol

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 4th, '07, 05:08

oh yes honey u should, i even thought the first episode was a bit boring, but i never judge a drama by the first episode, i always have to pass five episodes in order to say i like it or don't, believe me u should watch it, u won't disappointed.....i it gets s so addicting...XD

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 4th, '07, 05:36

Silentwolfdog wrote:Hmm, can anyone give me a good reason why this series should be watched? I downloaded first two ep and saw only a little of first ep. From what I am seeing, it's like the first scene is what going to happen at the end of the series? That made me not wanting to watch the series if there's character that is going to die.

Is this series a tragedy drama?

I think I am not in a mood for another sad story since I just finished one few hours ago...
oh that seen is not going to be the last scene in the movie, you should definitely watch it if you was to be surprised, excited to watch every episode coming. the story is so addicting and the acting is just fabulous especially lee jun ki's acting. if ur one of his fans u must watch, he's the best in it. when u start to watch it every episode becomes more addicting and exciting, there are so many twists, turns and surprises at the end of every episode and it makes u go crazy to watch the next episode...believe me u won't be disappointed, well only if you just hate action..that's a different case...

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 4th, '07, 05:39

Miyoubi wrote:
arabian wrote:

me too! :w00t: i miss KAY!!!!

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Sep 4th, '07, 08:42

4everU wrote:
Miyoubi wrote:
arabian wrote:
me too! :w00t: i miss KAY!!!!
LOL Wish we could buy one, :cheers: LOL

I see many people watch the first ep and get a wrong idea of the series. So for the people reading this thread: please don't stop there!!! The drama itself is not like the first ep at all, because the first ep was all relax and just a base story to move on, but after that, the plot takes more speed every episode after another. I recommend you see at least 3 eps, and I assure you will be hooked on this drama forever, lol. :salut:

sukoon

Post by sukoon » Sep 4th, '07, 09:25

I know that I suppose to post my opinion about the Drama!!!

but how can I post when I didn't see it yet :-(

it's the third day and still ep 01 is 64% :cry:

all the other dramas have finished downlaoding!
and the series that I'm excited to watch is still :glare:

SEED PLZ

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Sep 4th, '07, 10:26

sukoon wrote:I know that I suppose to post my opinion about the Drama!!!

but how can I post when I didn't see it yet :-(

it's the third day and still ep 01 is 64% :cry:

all the other dramas have finished downlaoding!
and the series that I'm excited to watch is still :glare:

SEED PLZ
I downloaded my eps from Veoh, and you have direct links in the thread for this drama at soompi, just in case you don't want to wait for the torrent to complete ^^U. Since it's been a long time since 1st ep was aired, I suppose it's a bit difficult to find seeds now ^^U

ohoud

Post by ohoud » Sep 4th, '07, 12:33

4everU wrote:

oh yes honey u should, i even thought the first episode was a bit boring, but i never judge a drama by the first episode, i always have to pass five episodes in order to say i like it or don't, believe me u should watch it, u won't disappointed.....i it gets s so addicting...XD

Ok, Then I'll take your opinion too, It has been a while since I've watched a good Kdrama but these months were very good (( Capital Scandal and Coffee Prince )) :cheers: ..

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 4th, '07, 14:47

ohoud wrote:
4everU wrote:

Ok, Then I'll take your opinion too, It has been a while since I've watched a good Kdrama but these months were very good (( Capital Scandal and Coffee Prince )) :cheers: ..
thanks, i am glad i could be some help...... :cheers: :D

namedx

Post by namedx » Sep 4th, '07, 17:23

ohoud wrote:
I couldn't survive the first episode , but you all say that it's really good ..

4everU wrote:
oh yes honey u should, i even thought the first episode was a bit boring, but i never judge a drama by the first episode, i always have to pass five episodes in order to say i like it or don't, believe me u should watch it, u won't disappointed.....i it gets s so addicting...

Yeh you're right!! I sometimes have to watch at least 4-5 eps before I can decide whether the drama is any good or not! Ohoud if it helps, I actually didn't catch the first ep to this drama, I started watching from ep 2!! and I was HOOKED!

Muahahaha I'm back after watching ep 14-I CAN'T BELIEVE what happened!!! lol I was like "nooooooooooooooooooo" by the end of the ep, and damn they didn't even give us a prev so i'm now sitting here anticipating the next one!! guys you were right, what an ep
I can't blame the girl, coz had she not barged the dude would have been shot..but WHY did she have to call out his name, as soon as she said "soo hyun" I knew it...arghhhhh!! hmmm hows this for a theory, lol that gunshot at the end really got me thinking, and i'm really hoping that Kang Min ki gets his ass there on time!!! sooooooooo lets hope that the gunshot we hear is from Kang min ki!! (I'd hate to have it any other way!!)
Guys I really don't think I can handle another sob ending :cry:

heehee, next ep should be twice as exciting! :mrgreen:

PeAce out :salut:
Last edited by namedx on Sep 4th, '07, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 4th, '07, 20:06

namedx wrote:
ohoud wrote:
I couldn't survive the first episode , but you all say that it's really good ..

4everU wrote:
oh yes honey u should, i even thought the first episode was a bit boring, but i never judge a drama by the first episode, i always have to pass five episodes in order to say i like it or don't, believe me u should watch it, u won't disappointed.....i it gets s so addicting...

Yeh you're right!! I sometimes have to watch at least 4-5 eps before I can decide whether the drama is any good or not! Ohoud if it helps, I actually didn't catch the first ep to this drama, I started watching from ep 2!! and I was HOOKED!

Muahahaha I'm back after watching ep 14-I CAN'T BELIEVE what happened!!! lol I was like "nooooooooooooooooooo" by the end of the ep, and damn they didn't even give us a prev so i'm now sitting here anticipating the next one!! guys you were right, what an ep
I can't blame the girl, coz had she not barged the dude would have been shot..but WHY did she have to call out his name, as soon as she said "soo hyun" I knew it...arghhhhh!! hmmm hows this for a theory, lol that gunshot at the end really got me thinking, and i'm really hoping that Kang Min ki gets his ass there on time!!! sooooooooo lets hope that the gunshot we hear is from Kang min ki!! (I'd hate to have it any other way!!)
Guys I really don't think I can handle another sob ending :cry:

heehee, next ep should be twice as exciting! :mrgreen:

PeAce out :salut:
exactly...i had the smae reacfion, i was liek damb, why did u call his name....but i have a feeling that it was some one else doing the u know....don't want to ruin it for others, i know i was so mad that they didn'r give us a preview, i think it was so that people become more excited, it actually kind of ruins it when they show the previews :whistling: because u see wut happens, but none the less i still like them...eheheheh...i can;t wait for episode 15...damb only two episodes left, i am gonna be sad when it's over.. i am gonna miss the surprises and excitment, i have a feeling i won't be seeing a drama like this for a long time, probably never agaiin..booooohoooho! :cry:

LukiaWhitney

Post by LukiaWhitney » Sep 4th, '07, 20:24

The 1st few episodes really were boring, but,after all, Junki is in it, and the storyline gets A LOT better as the story goes on, although it's kinda sad (well, right now).

If downloading's taking too long, you can always watch stream version on veoh (lyptika uploaded it). Not sure if she's uploaded up to how much has been released on d-addicts sub-wise.

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 4th, '07, 20:47

LukiaWhitney wrote:The 1st few episodes really were boring, but,after all, Junki is in it, and the storyline gets A LOT better as the story goes on, although it's kinda sad (well, right now).

If downloading's taking too long, you can always watch stream version on veoh (lyptika uploaded it). Not sure if she's uploaded up to how much has been released on d-addicts sub-wise.
Yes .. so true what u said.. me every time I watched the drama I keep seeing how long it reach & when it come to the end .. I become more anxious specially if there is no preview as Ep 14 :hissy: ..

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Sep 5th, '07, 04:05

when this drama comes out on dvd I am ging to run and buy it...wait I have to get it online that's ok lol

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 5th, '07, 18:53

amirvero wrote:when this drama comes out on dvd I am ging to run and buy it...wait I have to get it online that's ok lol
yes, i defininately want to buy this drama, i just can't wait until episode 15 comes out, it think episodes 15 and 16 are gonna be very busy, lots of things are going to happen! can't wait! :D