The Legend / Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (MBC, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
tdawson18

Post by tdawson18 » Nov 27th, '07, 18:34

it is going to be a horrible ending, you can just tell

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Nov 28th, '07, 15:12

Well know when it rolls around. At any rate , excited / sad over the fact it's ending .

=o

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 29th, '07, 14:43

This drama officially needs 1 more episode :roll .... I lost hope to get my grand finale because they still have too much to settle in the last episode :x
I just knew that their injuries would kill the drama ...and getting injured with so lame fight scenes is also a little stupid :roll :whistling:

masuri

Post by masuri » Nov 29th, '07, 15:37

supposedly one of the four symbol guardians is going to die in the next couple episodes.

anyways, i just wanted to say the reunion scene between DD and Sujini was SO SWEET!~

this may not be the exact translation of the culmination of their relationship but from what i could gather:

Sujini: Because you're the King, you belong back at the palace.

DD: Wherever you are is my palace.

*SWOON*!

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 29th, '07, 18:27

masuri wrote:supposedly one of the four symbol guardians is going to die in the next couple episodes.

anyways, i just wanted to say the reunion scene between DD and Sujini was SO SWEET!~

this may not be the exact translation of the culmination of their relationship but from what i could gather:

Sujini: Because you're the King, you belong back at the palace.

DD: Wherever you are is my palace.

*SWOON*!
Exactly that scene made me think that
SJ is going to die, because characters who found happiness after struggling for long are the ones who die most of the time

incube

Post by incube » Nov 30th, '07, 01:14

Hate you guys for knowing korean -.-

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Nov 30th, '07, 01:56

@WroW: You get your time jump in ep23, I saw the caps of it at soompi :P

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 30th, '07, 10:23

khmai_kandi22 wrote:@WroW: You get your time jump in ep23, I saw the caps of it at soompi :P
I know, about 9 years but the episode isnt that good....besides the ending :roll

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Nov 30th, '07, 11:10

I could see them pulling a special after this.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 30th, '07, 11:24

Archaenon wrote:I could see them pulling a special after this.
An extra episode would be better :roll or extend the last episode (there was a rumor yesterday about making the last episode 100minutes ...that would work too.
But seems like there will be a special :-)

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Nov 30th, '07, 20:56

i agree..an extra ep wud defo be gud... ~ or even making the episode longer itself...but a special?!?!?! is it gonna be like the japanese "specials" where its an extension of the drama or something like that, or are they finkin of special like their FIRST SPECIAL..hahahaah..am i makin sense here?! i hope soo..-___-"
bah, good people always die in the end, and they feel "content" or w/e before they die too..daymit..can't they be greedy and selfish for once!?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 30th, '07, 21:38

fairytwix wrote:i agree..an extra ep wud defo be gud... ~ or even making the episode longer itself...but a special?!?!?! is it gonna be like the japanese "specials" where its an extension of the drama or something like that, or are they finkin of special like their FIRST SPECIAL..hahahaah..am i makin sense here?! i hope soo..-___-"
bah, good people always die in the end, and they feel "content" or w/e before they die too..daymit..can't they be greedy and selfish for once!?
Something like the first special.

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Dec 3rd, '07, 07:06

wha SJ is going to die at the end??.. oh i have a question i dont get about this series who the the real father of the baby that SJ sis is caring?? is it DD or HG??

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Dec 3rd, '07, 08:27

koua_xiong wrote:wha SJ is going to die at the end??.. oh i have a question i dont get about this series who the the real father of the baby that SJ sis is caring?? is it DD or HG??
It's DD, the wardrobe malfunction scene happened in ep 7 and I am still bitter about it :lol

incube

Post by incube » Dec 4th, '07, 18:17

The scene were Bason meets with DD in episode 21 was really moving.. T_T Hoping you guys release the next sub tomorrow xD

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 4th, '07, 18:39

incube wrote:The scene were Bason meets with DD in episode 21 was really moving.. T_T Hoping you guys release the next sub tomorrow xD
LOL it definitely wont get released tomorrow, its not translated yet.
Long preview for ep24 was great...so much about keeping away from spoilers :roll

incube

Post by incube » Dec 5th, '07, 01:18

Then teach me korean so i can watch them for tomorrow xD
Finished e21 and i think that it might be diff for them to make a good ending for the drama in so few episodes...

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 5th, '07, 02:02

incube wrote:Then teach me korean so i can watch them for tomorrow xD
Finished e21 and i think that it might be diff for them to make a good ending for the drama in so few episodes...
Well no problem if someone teaches me Korean first :P

Well the current storyline will end at ep22...23 is mostly time jumping and 24 lots of conclusions, hopefully. And I still hope the last episode will get extended :roll

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Dec 5th, '07, 02:06

WroW wrote:

Well the current storyline will end at ep22...23 is mostly time jumping and 24 lots of conclusions, hopefully. And I still hope the last episode will get extended :roll
100 minutes :P

What happened to, "I don't care anymore about the ending" :roll

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 5th, '07, 02:10

khmai_kandi22 wrote:
WroW wrote:

Did I say anything about the ending :roll ....conclusion can mean anything...even if everyone dies its a conclusion :P .... and the extension is necessary because ep23 didnt contain much story....so go 100 minutes (hopefully :whistling: ).
And if I tell you who might die, you will kill me wont you :P :mrgreen:

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Dec 5th, '07, 02:20

WroW wrote:
khmai_kandi22 wrote:
WroW wrote:

Did I say anything about the ending :roll ....conclusion can mean anything...even if everyone dies its a conclusion :P .... and the extension is necessary because ep23 didnt contain much story....so go 100 minutes (hopefully :whistling: ).
Ha, you already mentioned who was going to die about a few posts before this one, so no need to kill you now :mrgreen:

Who knows, the ending can be surprising, it better not be rushed though :whistling:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 5th, '07, 02:53

khmai_kandi22 wrote:
WroW wrote:
khmai_kandi22 wrote:

Ha, you already mentioned who was going to die about a few posts before this one, so no need to kill you now :mrgreen:

Who knows, the ending can be surprising, it better not be rushed though :whistling:
I changed my opinion about who is dying...but if certain persons die than I will just kill the rest :roll

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Dec 5th, '07, 04:30

so is it going to be 100 min?? and you two keep on mentioning someone die in the last ep who is it better not be SJ.. :D

where u get the long preview for ep 24??

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Dec 5th, '07, 07:29

koua_xiong wrote:so is it going to be 100 min?? and you two keep on mentioning someone die in the last ep who is it better not be SJ.. :D

Naw, we're just guessing that it'll be 100 minutes and plus, there was rumors about it as well. Not sure if it'll happen or not, we're still hoping :roll
WroW did mention that he thinks SJ might die, but now he changed his mind on who it is. :roll
@WroW:
Let me guess, Ho Gae or Kiha :P

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 5th, '07, 12:28

khmai_kandi22 wrote:
koua_xiong wrote:so is it going to be 100 min?? and you two keep on mentioning someone die in the last ep who is it better not be SJ.. :D

Naw, we're just guessing that it'll be 100 minutes and plus, there was rumors about it as well. Not sure if it'll happen or not, we're still hoping :roll
WroW did mention that he thinks SJ might die, but now he changed his mind on who it is. :roll
@WroW:
Let me guess, Ho Gae or Kiha :P
Well HG and Kiha have to die...there is no way any script writer can keep them alive :P

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 5th, '07, 14:56

Now that its finished, does someone know if the last episode got extended?

edit: This is maybe one of the best Kdrama years but officially the year with the worst Kdrama endings of all time...thats all I have to say :glare:
Last edited by WroW on Dec 5th, '07, 15:05, edited 1 time in total.

Bill.Zeebub

Post by Bill.Zeebub » Dec 5th, '07, 15:04

@WroW
just 20 minutes longer :cry: "PlayTime : 1h 19mn"
Format : MPEG-2 Transport
Format/Family : MPEG-2
File size : 10.7 GiB
PlayTime : 1h 19mn
Bit rate : 19 Mbps
Video #11
Codec : MPEG-2 Video
Codec profile : Main@High
Codec settings/Matrix : Standard
Bit rate : 17 Mbps
Bit rate mode : CBR
Width : 1920 pixels
Height : 1080 pixels
Display Aspect ratio : 16/9

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 5th, '07, 15:06

Bill.Zeebub wrote:@WroW
just 20 minutes longer :cry: "PlayTime : 1h 19mn"
Format : MPEG-2 Transport
Format/Family : MPEG-2
File size : 10.7 GiB
Bit rate : 19 Mbps
Video #11
Codec : MPEG-2 Video
Codec profile : Main@High
Codec settings/Matrix : Standard
Bit rate : 17 Mbps
Bit rate mode : CBR
Width : 1920 pixels
Height : 1080 pixels
Display Aspect ratio : 16/9
Thanks...at last I couldnt help myself and just read through soompi but there wasnt any infos about that either.

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Dec 7th, '07, 08:21

What??? That's how it ends? I'm confused. :-(

Man, Kiha was up there for a long time! :lol But seemed harmless enough haha, just funny. :lol

P.S. Despite the ending (judgment based on watching final ep unsubbed), I'm really glad I watched this show. It piqued my interest not only in the history of Korea, but also the history of the rest of the east asian civilization, something which I once thought to myself I'd never be interested in. So yay!!! (claps for Legend) 8)

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 7th, '07, 17:54

ackirom wrote:What??? That's how it ends? I'm confused. :-(

Man, Kiha was up there for a long time! :lol But seemed harmless enough haha, just funny. :lol

P.S. Despite the ending (judgment based on watching final ep unsubbed), I'm really glad I watched this show. It piqued my interest not only in the history of Korea, but also the history of the rest of the east asian civilization, something which I once thought to myself I'd never be interested in. So yay!!! (claps for Legend) 8)
Well yes, I am still not over the last episode. It isnt because of the ending because the ending itself wasnt bad. My problem is that the didnt deal with all the issues enough...it was a little here a little there but all half hearted.

Now I need a new historical drama :roll

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Dec 7th, '07, 18:11

what u guys saw the last ep already??

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 7th, '07, 18:16

koua_xiong wrote:what u guys saw the last ep already??
I didnt want to but than I heard so many people were disappointed that I had to watch why. Overall this drama is way easier to understand than other historical dramas.

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Dec 7th, '07, 20:55

what the ending was disapionting?? did u think it was?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 7th, '07, 21:07

koua_xiong wrote:what the ending was disapionting?? did u think it was?
Once the subs are out you will see why. I guess more people will comment about the ending here than. After I first saw the ending I was very disappointed, but with some time I thought it was a good idea just the execution could have been better. But what I hated is like I already said that the last episode just feels like another episode and not like a finale. The beginning of the drama was just so detailed and well crafted but the ending (not just the last episode) feels like they just wanted to get it over with.

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Dec 7th, '07, 21:19

WroW wrote:
Once the subs are out you will see why. I guess more people will comment about the ending here than. After I first saw the ending I was very disappointed, but with some time I thought it was a good idea just the execution could have been better. But what I hated is like I already said that the last episode just feels like another episode and not like a finale. The beginning of the drama was just so detailed and well crafted but the ending (not just the last episode) feels like they just wanted to get it over with.
I agree on this. After hearing about the last episode on soompi, I decided to have a look on it myself. I was somewhat disappointed. All the other episodes were very detailed and some were too detailed that the story got a bit boring, but the last episode was kinda undeveloped or something like that. It was just like, "Let's this get episode done and over with."

I read on soompi that the scriptwriter was angry about the last episode that he/she posted the orginal ending online somewhere for ppl to have a look. The director probably changed the script due to DD's injuries, I suppose.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 7th, '07, 21:35

khmai_kandi22 wrote:
WroW wrote:
I agree on this. After hearing about the last episode on soompi, I decided to have a look on it myself. I was somewhat disappointed. All the other episodes were very detailed and some were too detailed that the story got a bit boring, but the last episode was kinda undeveloped or something like that. It was just like, "Let's this get episode done and over with."

I read on soompi that the scriptwriter was angry about the last episode that he/she posted the orginal ending online somewhere for ppl to have a look. The director probably changed the script due to DD's injuries, I suppose.
Yes the writer apologized for that...the writer later said that her ending she posted was just one of many. But it still didnt sound like she was happy about it. Some comments that she worked out of her office and didnt go to the set the last episodes make me think she and the PD didnt really talk about it. Most people are on the side of the PD but I am on the scriptwriters side because its her story. The PD should have done his job better. The last episode was full of bloopers (just look at the scene where Kiha is hanging from the wire) or his cinematography in the episodes before which could have been much more consistent, especially in the war scenes.
I dont say the other ending is better (even though secretly I still would have liked it better...I am just a clear happy ending type) just that the PD should have consulted with the writer about it. But the other ending wouldnt need DD to get more physical so I dont think thats the reason...."100 Minutes" could have saved the last episode :roll

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Dec 7th, '07, 21:40

WroW wrote:
khmai_kandi22 wrote:
WroW wrote:

Yes the writer apologized for that...the writer later said that her ending she posted was just one of many. But it still didnt sound like she was happy about it. Some comments that she worked out of her office and didnt go to the set the last episodes make me think she and the PD didnt really talk about it. Most people are on the side of the PD but I am on the scriptwriters side because its her story. The PD should have done his job better. The last episode was full of bloopers (just look at the scene where Kiha is hanging from the wire) or his cinematography in the episodes before which could have been much more consistent, especially in the war scenes.
I dont say the other ending is better (even though secretly I still would have liked it better...I am just a clear happy ending type) just that the PD should have consulted with the writer about it. But the other ending wouldnt need DD to get more physical so I dont think thats the reason...."100 Minutes" could have saved the last episode :roll
Haha, you said everything that I wanted to say. Same mind :P

Yes, 100 minutes could've saved the ending a "bit" depending on the PD :mrgreen:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 7th, '07, 21:44

khmai_kandi22 wrote:
WroW wrote:
khmai_kandi22 wrote:

Haha, you said everything that I wanted to say. Same mind :P

Yes, 100 minutes could've saved the ending a "bit" depending on the PD :mrgreen:
Well what can we do about it :unsure: :roll ...it was still great overall but could have been even greater :whistling:
The best PD - scriptwriter combo of Korea is still the combo from Resurrection (also made The Devil) ...with them something like this would never happen.

lovett003

Post by lovett003 » Dec 8th, '07, 00:26

hey where did you guys watch the unsubbed last episode? I don't see it on d-addicts yet?? or am I missing something here?

wujou_mao

Post by wujou_mao » Dec 8th, '07, 22:38

lovett003 wrote:hey where did you guys watch the unsubbed last episode? I don't see it on d-addicts yet?? or am I missing something here?
they are on a clubbox account

tdawson18

Post by tdawson18 » Dec 8th, '07, 22:55

I didn't really like the ending but I believe the way it ended, you supposedly get rid of all of the super powers they have from gods. Thats what I took from it not having any subs.
also the next kdrama I wanna watch is Dae Jo young but I can't find it eng subbed anywhere

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 8th, '07, 23:03

tdawson18 wrote:I didn't really like the ending but I believe the way it ended, you supposedly get rid of all of the super powers they have from gods. Thats what I took from it not having any subs.
also the next kdrama I wanna watch is Dae Jo young but I can't find it eng subbed anywhere
Well it can go either way but I also believe
they all lived just without their powers
:roll

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Dec 9th, '07, 06:26

khmai_kandi22 wrote:I read on soompi that the scriptwriter was angry about the last episode that he/she posted the orginal ending online somewhere for ppl to have a look. The director probably changed the script due to DD's injuries, I suppose.
What alternate ending? Can you post a link to it here?

I saw the 2nd special and it looked like Bae Yon Jun sustained a pretty earnest injury towards the end. He could barely walk and he looked like he was in serious pain when he got on that horse. But he wasn't the only one. Those other guys got seriously hurt, like the White Tiger character and I don't know if the Hwacheon leader's head was ok after those wires broke. :blink

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 9th, '07, 11:46

Here the translation of the script the writer posted on her website:
Credits to liezle for posting and gaulsan for translating
TWSSG - the supposed script of Ep 24 ending
korean to english translation by gaulsan

The writer Song Jina has shared the script of the episode 24 on her blog.
Here is the last 1/3 of the script that is different from the broadcasted drama.
As the early 2/3 is identical to the drama that we've already seen, my translation starts from the part after Ajik has been kidnapped.

-----

* Abullansa

Hogae is about to leave for the battle.

Kiha: It's time to end everything. Go and bring him here.

Hogae: I should bring him alive.

Kiha: ... I have something to tell him. After I tell my words and after he listens to my words, take his heart.

Hogae: We take the heart of the King of Jyooshin, release the power of the heaven, and then...

Kiha: It is the power to control rain, winds, and clouds. Now it will belong to the people of the earth. We won't have to rely on the heaven from then on.

Hogae: May I ask you? What are you going to tell him?

Kiha: Well.... what am I going to tell him? Maybe I will realize when I meet him.

Hogae: Are you going to kill him with your hands?

Kiha: I've already stabbed his heart before.

Hogae: You told me last time that you were going to die with him.

Kiha: (smiles) Come back soon. I will wait you here.

Hogae walks a couple of steps, looks back at Kiha as if it is the last moment he sees her, and then walks out.

------ abridged

* Megalith

Kiha puts the symbols on the altar.
As she puts each symbols one by one on the alter, red light start to emit from the megalith and it grows stronger.

------ abridged

* battle field

Damdeok raises his head and looks at Abullansa.
That gaze leeds to the Priest who is standing at the top of the stairs of Abullansa, as if they are looking at each other.

Damdeok on his horse starts to run toward Abullansa, and fights with the enemy that are on his way.

Hogae saw Damdeok, and runs on his horse towards Damdeok.

As Hogae comes forth, Taewang soldiers try to attack him.
However, Hogae is too strong, and only Damdeok comes into his sight.
Damdeok is heading to Abullansa.

* another pIace of the battle field

Cheoro saw damdeok running towards the temple. Cheoro starts to run after Damdeok. Joomoochi also starts to run after Damdeok.

Damdeok looks at one side. Hogae is coming.
Damdeok looks at the other side. Suzini is running near by.
Damdeok shouts to Suzini.

Damdeok: Go ahead. Go and find the child.

Suzini runs ahead.
Damdeok turns his horse toward Hogae.

* Kiha is standing in front of the megalith, touches it. She is waiting.
The megalith is vigorously vibrating and emitting red light.

*Hogae + Damdeok

Damdeok and Hogae are running towards each other.
They start a severe fight.

Hogae hears Kiha's voice, 'Come back soon. I will wait you here.'

Hogae: (shouting) She wants to talk with you. Shall I let you go?

Damdeok barely blocks Hogae's mad sword.

* Abullansa

Suzini is running on her horse towards Abullansa, there are too many soldiers on her way. She keeps shooting arrows, but they are too many.
When Suzini was about to surrounded by the enemy, Heukgae and a dozen of his men appears to help her. The soldier who were attacking Suzini is slayed by Heukgae. Suzini looks back and finds Heukgae.
Suzini also finds an enemy who is about to attack Hekgae. Suzini prepares to shoot arrow.

Heukgae: (while fighting) Dont stand dallying. Go on!!

Suzini, in tears, keeps running. Heukgae is blocking the enemy.
Heukgae is stabbed. He still fights. He is stabbed again.
He grabs a soldier who is trying to run after Suzini.
He tries to keep fighting, but there are too many enemies around him.
Suzini runs towards Abullansa, she is crying.

*Damdeok +Hogae

Damdeok attacks Hogae. Both of them are on the ground now.
Damdeok anxiously looks at Abullansa, which is in the back of Hogae.

DD: Is it you? Did you kidnap my son? (while attacking Hogae)

Hogae steps back in surprise.

DD: Is that what you want? Are you going to stabb the heart of an innocent child, and steal the power of heaven?
Will she be there, too?

Damdeok attacks in anger.

Hogae: (while defending Damdeok's sword) Your son?

Damdeok: Yes, my son. My son who was born from the woman who killed my father.

Hogae giggles, and then attacks Damdeok.
The power was so strong that Damdeok steps back.
Hogae stops fighting and starts to talk.

Hogae: No, she didn't.

Damdeok: Shut up and get out of my way.

Damdeok attacks Hogae. Hogae doesn't move.
Damdeok's sword is deep in Hogae's shoulder.
Damdeok stops in surprise.

Hogae: Your father killed himself, just like my father.
He wanted you to become that fu-cking king.
They didn't ask us what we wanted, and died as they wanted.

Damdeok drops his sword and steps back.
He is so shocked that he cannot speak a word.

Hogae: She couldn't tell you the truth. Auugh!

Hogae pulls Damdeok's sword while screaming.
The sword drops on the ground. Hogae holds his sword with his left hand.

Hogae: You must understand her, that will leave me less regret.
She is such a woman, who has been so loyal to you, and that's why I couldn't win her love.

Hogae shouts to Damdeok, who was standing motionless in shock.

Hogae: Pick up your sword. Let's end this properly.

Damdeok looks at his sword on the ground, but doesn't move.
Hogae attacks with a shout.
Damdeok, as a reflex action, tumbles on the ground, holds his sword, and swings it.
The sword stabs Hogae, who had no will to defend.
Hogae falls on his knees.

Damdeok: (shouting) Why!!

Hogae pulls out the sword.

Damdeok: Why didn't anyone tell me, why!!!

Hogae: (on his knees, even smiling,) Becuase you are the king of Jyooshin.

Hogae is falling on the ground. Damdeok holds him.
Soldiers of Hooyeon is approaching Damdeok to attack, but General Kho and his soldiers come and stop them.
Not aware of the battle going around, Damdeok and Hogae continues to talk.

Damdeok: Coime on,

Hogae: Make her live. You can do it. I couldn't.

Damdeok: Hogae.

Hogae: Go, the king of Jyooshin... and my old.... friend.

Hogae dies.
Geneal Kho and his soldiers are fighting against soldiers of Hooyeon.
General Kho shouts to Damdeok.

Gen K: You must go, your majesty.

* Abullansa

The Priest is running in a hurry.

Priest: Don't let anybody come in here. Don't allow anyone to bother me.

The Hwacheons runs out.

* Other pIace inside Abullansa

Suzini managed to hide in the temple. She is looking for Ajik.

* Megalith

Kiha looks back. The priest brings the child. The child is scared.

Priest: We don't have time. Our last defence line is broken. They are coming.

Kiha: Who is he?

Priest releases the child. The child tries to run away.
The black smoke comes out from the priest's hand, and reaches the child.
The child faints. Kiha holds the fainting child.
As walking towards the altar,

Priest: (as walking towards the altar) Bring him here. We don't have much time.

Kiha: Tell me. Who is this child?

Priest: What are you waiting for?
This is the moment that we have waited for two thousand years.
Bring him here.

Kiha: (shouting) Answere me!

Priest: Be wide awake, the shaman of fire.
Yon Hogae cannot bring the heart of the king. That child has the heavenly blood.

Kiha: Heavenly... blood?

The Priest throws his dagger aiming at the child. Kiha tries to protect the child. That moment, the dagger is reflected by the child's power.

Priest: See? I cannot kill that child. He has the blood from his heavenly father and his mother of earth. So you should do it.

Kiha: This child is....

Priest walks toward Kiha. At that moment, an arrow hit the Priest.
Suzini continues to shoot arrows, and they hit the neck and chest of the Priest. However, the Priest still stands, pulls out one of the arrows, and throws it away.

Suzini, aiming at the Priest,

Suzini: Don't kill him.

Kiha looks at Suzini.

Suzini: That child is.... your son, sister.

Kiha:... Sister...

Suzini: Please don't harm him.

* Damdeok runs into Abullansa, but Hwacheons block his way.

* Megalith

Suzini's arrow flies to the Priest, but the Priest catches it with his hand.

Priest: Life of human passes in a moment anyway.

The priest throws the arrow to Suzini. It hits Suzini on her shoulder.
By the power of that arrow, she falls on her back.
Kiha tries to run to Suzini, but the Priest blocks her way.

Priest: The child must feel happy if he knows that his blood could be changed into the power of heaven. Now, take his heart.

Kiha: Are you telling me to take my son's heart? Are you a human?

Priest: If I were him, I would be happy.... to sacrifice myself.

The next moment, the priest changes into black smoke, and goes into Kiha's body.

Suzini wakes up and looks in surprise. Kiha tries to run away, but stops. When Kiha opens her eyes again, the eyes are changed.

* Entrance of Abullansa

Damdeok is fighting against the Hwacheons. Joomochi and Cheoro come to help. While they are fighting against the Hwacheons, Damdeok runs in.

* Megalith

Kiha lies the child on the altar, turns around, picks up the dagger, and approaches the child.

Suzini: What are you doing?

Suzini attacks Kiha with her dagger. Kiha stops the dagger with one hand, and breaks it (like the Priest did before). Suzini is thrown away.

Kiha and the Priest struggle in front of the child.
Suzini stands up and runs to Kiha.
Kiha grabs Suzini and tries to stab her.
At that moment, Kiha hears the voice of her mother.

Mother: Kiha.

Kiha stops.

Mother: This is your younger sister.

Suzini gets out of Kiha's hand and runs toward the child.
Kiha tries to chase her, and she hears the mother's voice again.

Mother: You must protect her. I believe you can.

Kiha stops again.

* Damdeok is running inside Abullansa.

* Megalith

Suzini reaches to the child. Kiha grabs Suzini and throws her away with great power. Kiha and the Priest fight fiercely.

Kiha: (gasping) Please don't do this.

Unlike her will, the knife reaches the child's body.
Blood comes out of the child's body.
That moment, Kiha bursts out in anger.
The priest is expelled from Kiha's body and hits the wall.

Suzini shouts in sorrow.

Suzini: Unni~~! No!!

Kiha rises into the air.
The Priest also watches. Kiha is changing into the black Joojak.

* Entrance of Abullansa

Joomoochi and Cheoro stop fighting for a moment.
The whole area is getting dark.

* Megalith

Suzini holds the child and runs towards the entrance.
A small amount of blood dropped on the altar.

Suddenly, fire burst out of Kiha. Everthing around are starting to burn.
Damdeok, who just arrived, holds Suzini and the child, and protects them.

Damdeok looks at Kiha in surprise. Kiha is already unconscious.
Damdeok puts Suzini aside and starts to fight with the Priest.

Damdeok hits the Priest with his sword. Priest blocks the sword with his bare hand. The sword breaks and the broken part hits the chest of Damdeok.

The blood of the child starts to move and reaches the symbol of Baekho.
The symbol of Baekho starts shining.

* Entrance of Abullansa

Joomoochi suddenly stops fighting. He can't move for a while.
At that moment, one of the Hwacheon hits him with a sword, but the sword gets broken.
Joomoochi looks back, and pushes him. The man gets thrown away by Joomoochi's power.

* Metalith

The blood reaches the symbol of Cheongryong.
The symbol of Cheongryong starts to shine.

* Entrance of Abullansa

As Cheoro swings his spear, the Hwacheons gets blown away like dead leaves.

* Megalith

The blood reaches the symbol and Hyonmoo.
The symbol of Hynmoo starts to shine.

The blood reaches the symbol of Joojak.

Damdeok realizes that the handle of sacred bow is shining.

The blood reaches the symbol of Joojak, but the symbol doesn't shine.

Damdeok holds the sacred bow.
Priest looks back. Damdeok runs toward the Priest.

The Priest tries to defend himself, but the sacred bow goes through the Priest's chest.
Priest looks down on his chest, as if he cannot believe what's happening.
Black smoke is coming out of the wound.
Damdeok hits him once more with the sacred bow.
Priest crumbles and disappears. Only his cloth is left behind.

Damdeok: Kiha.

Damdeok turns around and looks at Kiha.

Kiha's eyes are closed. She is unconscious.

Damdeok: Please stop.

Kiha shows no response. Flames are flying around.

The sacred bow appears, and an arrow appers.
Kiha is still unconscious.
Damdeok pulls the arrow, but cannot shoot it.
After a moment, he puts the arrow down.

Suzini: Please stop her, before it is too late.

Damdeok looks at suzini.

Damdeok: Is this it? After two thousand years, I found four gods, and proved that I am the king of Jyooshin... sacrificing so many people.
Is this all that I can do? Only to kill the woman who gave birth to my child.

Suzini: The whole world will be burnt. Please stop her before she commits more sin. Please.

Damdeok makes a small smile to Suzini, and turns toward Kiha.

Damdeok: Sin... I also commited a sin. My sin is that I didn't trust you.
I must tell the heaven that this is the nature of human being.
They regret when they make mistakes, and they learn when there is things they don't know. Now I realize what I should do.

Damdeok holds the sacred bow with two hands, breaks it, and throws it away.

Damdeok: Kiha, don't you understand yet?
The heaven is asking us, whether we can stand by ourselves, or we want them to rule over us.

The sacred bow burns and disappears.

Kiha opens her eyes and looks at Damdeok.

Damdeok: It is not the heaven. It is human that makes the choice.

The symbol of Baekho is destroyed.

Damdeok feels severe pain and walks unsteadily.

* Entrance of Abullansa

Joomoochi bleeds from his mouth and falls down. Cheoro looks back.
Joomoochi barely stands.

* Megalith

Damdeok: The mission of the King was to answer to this question.
That was his mission.

The symbol of Cheongryong is destroyed.

Damdeok is about to fall down.
Suzini looks at Damdeok and the symbols.
She realized that when the symbols get destroyed, Damdeok gets wounded from inside.
Blood comes out from Damdeok's ear.

* Entrance of Abullansa

Cheoro stops moving. The pain is severe. Hwacheon attacks him. Cheoro is wounded on his arm. He drops his spear.

* Megalith

Suzini shouts desperately.

Suzini: Unni, please stop. If all the symbols get destroyed, the king will die, too. Please stop him.

Blood comes out of Damdeok's mouth.

Damdeok: This is my answer.
I turned the heaven's power back to heaven.
I will turn the power of Joojak, too.
So... you will be safe. I've already answered them.

The symbol of Hyonmoo explodes.
Damdeok falls on his knees.

* Hyongo, who was at the back of the front line, faints.

* Megalith

Kiha looks at Suzini desperately.

Only Suzini can hear Kiha's voice.

Kiha(voice): My sister, please put my fire out.

Kiha: This is what I want. Help me.

The symbol of Joojak starts to shine (like waking up).
The symbol flies to Suzini's hand. Wind blows out from the symbol.
Suzini holds that symbol with one hand and puts that hand on her chest.
(Just like Hwan Woong has taught her.)
Light comes out from Suzini. Fire starts to disappear.
The light surrounds Damdeok, and Damdeok who was about to die recovers.

Kiha looks at the child, who is sleeping on Suzini's lap.
Damdeok watches Kiha. Kiha smiles to him.
Suddenly, flame surrounds Kiha and Kiha disappears.
As Kiha disappears, Damdeok's sillhouette that is standing up is visible.
With that light, the child opens his eyes and looks at Damdeok.

Suzini looks at Damdeok. In Soozini's hand, the symbol of Joojak stays intact.

- White out -

* in the white blank screan.
Narration(voice of Hyongo, the same voice that he was telling the story to Suzini): Choomo-Wang, the founder of Koguryo, has built this country.
His father was God(천제, 天帝), and his mother was the daughter of Habaek.

* Entrance of Abullansa

Cehoro, Joomoochi, and everyone stops Fighting to look at the strong light.
The darkness gets away and the blue sky and sun appear again.

* Battle field.

Hyongo looks up at the light.
Other Geomul disciples, too.

Narration(Hyongo's voice): Choomo-Wang, the founder of Koguryo, has built this country.

* Gooknae sung

* Market

People walk around. Cheoro is walking towards this side.
He smiles and steps aside.
Joomoochi jumps on the pIace that Cheoro stood a moment ago.
Joomoochi attacks Cheoro again, but Cheoro doesn't want to fight.
Cheoro throws a basket to Joomoochi. When Joomoochi looks around, Cheoro already disappeared.

Narration(Hyongo's voice):
The name of the 17th King of Koguryo was 광개토경평안호태왕(廣開土境平安好太王).
The meaning of the name is, 'the great king who opened up the large land, brought peace, and who was beloved by people.'

* One corner of a barrack

Archers are all gathered, surrounding a table, they are shouting and cheering.
In the middle, two soldiers are having a match on who is the strongest drinker.
They are drinking in large bowels. There are several empty bowels around.

One person drinks up first, and shows the empty bowel.
It is Suzini.
The other person keeps drinking... but gives up.
Suzini won. Archers shout in joy.
Suzini beats her chest victoriously.

The Taewang was a good governor - much better in governing than in fighting.
It is written in the megalith.
His generosity reached to the heaven, and his power reached to four seas.
People could live in peace, being able to work at their home town.
The country became wealthy, the people were happy, and crops gave good harvest.

* Training yard

Young Georyon(son of Damdeok) is having a sword match with someone.
(It could be Seung Ho[the actor that did the role of young Damdeok], but the hair style is different. It is tied up like the teenager Damdeok.)

Hyongo's voice: What Taewang wanted was peace. He expected it to last about a century. The peace after that is up to the people of that era, he said.

The person who is having the match with Georyon was Damdeok.
He is smiling. Beside him, old Kho Woo Choong is watching them.
As Georyon attacks, Damdeok holds the child's arm and hugs him.
We can feel how he loves his son.

Hyongo voice: But the Taewang died when he was 39.
His son Jang-soo Taewang expanded the land even further.
Yes. there was peace for about a century.

* Library of Geomul Village

The Geomul disciples are hurrying to hide their records and their books.

* Subtitle: 668 AD. Koguryo falls by allied forced of Shilla and Tang.

Hyongo's voice: That peace lasted about two centuries.

* Geomul village

The disciples are carrying their records away, but are stooped by the soldiers. The soldiers killed them all. The soldiers burn the records.

* Subtitle: All the records of Koguryo history is burned by the Tang army.

* 21st century, Inchoen Airport

In the midst of people and traffic, Hyongo and young Suzini are carrying their bag.

Suzini: So you mean only the monument is left to tell the story?

Hyn: When Tang invaded, all the record of Kyguryo history was burned.
Hundreds of history records disappeared.

Suzini: Oh, it's there.

People are listening to the tour guide.

Guide: We are going to Jiban city on the third day.
Jiban was the third capital of Koguryo, and there is the monument of Kwan Gae To Tae Wang. You will visit that monument.

Suzini: (poking Hyongo, in a small voice) He says 'Taewang monument'.
That's the one you told me, right?

Hyn: Shhhhh!

Guide: You can't touch it, and you can't take pictures.

Suzini: Why not?

Hyn: Oh, be quiet!! shhh!

People walk by.
A man is walking away, carrying his bag. Is he Cheoro, with his hair cut?
There is another man riding on a taxi. He looks like Hogae wearing a suit.

People come and go.
Among them there could be the four gods, and maybe a new Taewang.

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Dec 9th, '07, 20:32

what happen at the end?? did they all die at the end or what?? i don't get it?? oh and where can i watch the 2en special??

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Dec 9th, '07, 20:50

koua_xiong wrote:what happen at the end?? did they all die at the end or what?? i don't get it?? oh and where can i watch the 2en special??
You surely ask a lot of questions, lol. Watch the episode when the subs is out, then you'll know or just watch it raw like some of us did. The 2nd special will most likely be uploaded here by the same person that uploaded the series.

@WroW: God, if only they went with that script. :mrgreen:

incube

Post by incube » Dec 9th, '07, 22:03

Just finished watching ep 23... and i got to say i was kinda disappointed by those fast 9 years thingy they did... Was it really necessary to do that after 22 amazing episodes? Coudnt they just think of something else, or if it was because of the injuries the lead actor had i think ppl woudnt mind waiting. As someone said before, they did too good at the beginning of the series and it doesnt deserve this kinda of ending -. -
I'm not saying it's a bad drama but i had really high expectations .
Watching ep 25 of Jumong atm and i love the idea that i still got 56 episodes to go =D

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 10th, '07, 02:37

incube wrote:Just finished watching ep 23... and i got to say i was kinda disappointed by those fast 9 years thingy they did... Was it really necessary to do that after 22 amazing episodes? Coudnt they just think of something else, or if it was because of the injuries the lead actor had i think ppl woudnt mind waiting. As someone said before, they did too good at the beginning of the series and it doesnt deserve this kinda of ending -. -
Watching ep 25 of Jumong atm and i love the idea that i still got 56 episodes to go =D
Well the 9 year jump was necessary and would have happened even without any injurys. If they wanted to show all that in detail they would have needed another $40Mio. Like I said this is not a historical drama and thats why it makes sense to jump "historical facts". When you have finished the last episode and when you got over the last episode :mrgreen: you will realize the story and its message is bigger than just some land he conquered.
Jumong isnt perfect either...it gets a little to uneventful towards the end and 80eps was maybe a little too much for it :roll
Well like I said once you are over the ending like me you will look back and just be happy about the drama (despite its flaws) and the whole new level kdramas have entered and showed again why KDramas rule over all dramas :mrgreen: *personal opinion*

@kandi
If only...haha I dont care about creativity...give me a clear happy ending :mrgreen: ... and I especially like the last part of the script where they jump to 2007 :roll

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Dec 10th, '07, 04:49

ok last question for me..lol. :D i watch the last ep raw and at the end who did DD really have feeling for SJ or her sis?? cuz it seems like DD was regreting not beening with khia??

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Dec 10th, '07, 06:12

WroW wrote:Here the translation of the script the writer posted on her website:
Credits to liezle for posting and gaulsan for translating
TWSSG - the supposed script of Ep 24 ending
korean to english translation by gaulsan

The writer Song Jina has shared the script of the episode 24 on her blog.
Here is the last 1/3 of the script that is different from the broadcasted drama.
As the early 2/3 is identical to the drama that we've already seen, my translation starts from the part after Ajik has been kidnapped.

-----

* Abullansa

Hogae is about to leave for the battle.

Kiha: It's time to end everything. Go and bring him here.

Hogae: I should bring him alive.

Kiha: ... I have something to tell him. After I tell my words and after he listens to my words, take his heart.

Hogae: We take the heart of the King of Jyooshin, release the power of the heaven, and then...

Kiha: It is the power to control rain, winds, and clouds. Now it will belong to the people of the earth. We won't have to rely on the heaven from then on.

Hogae: May I ask you? What are you going to tell him?

Kiha: Well.... what am I going to tell him? Maybe I will realize when I meet him.

Hogae: Are you going to kill him with your hands?

Kiha: I've already stabbed his heart before.

Hogae: You told me last time that you were going to die with him.

Kiha: (smiles) Come back soon. I will wait you here.

Hogae walks a couple of steps, looks back at Kiha as if it is the last moment he sees her, and then walks out.

------ abridged

* Megalith

Kiha puts the symbols on the altar.
As she puts each symbols one by one on the alter, red light start to emit from the megalith and it grows stronger.

------ abridged

* battle field

Damdeok raises his head and looks at Abullansa.
That gaze leeds to the Priest who is standing at the top of the stairs of Abullansa, as if they are looking at each other.

Damdeok on his horse starts to run toward Abullansa, and fights with the enemy that are on his way.

Hogae saw Damdeok, and runs on his horse towards Damdeok.

As Hogae comes forth, Taewang soldiers try to attack him.
However, Hogae is too strong, and only Damdeok comes into his sight.
Damdeok is heading to Abullansa.

* another pIace of the battle field

Cheoro saw damdeok running towards the temple. Cheoro starts to run after Damdeok. Joomoochi also starts to run after Damdeok.

Damdeok looks at one side. Hogae is coming.
Damdeok looks at the other side. Suzini is running near by.
Damdeok shouts to Suzini.

Damdeok: Go ahead. Go and find the child.

Suzini runs ahead.
Damdeok turns his horse toward Hogae.

* Kiha is standing in front of the megalith, touches it. She is waiting.
The megalith is vigorously vibrating and emitting red light.

*Hogae + Damdeok

Damdeok and Hogae are running towards each other.
They start a severe fight.

Hogae hears Kiha's voice, 'Come back soon. I will wait you here.'

Hogae: (shouting) She wants to talk with you. Shall I let you go?

Damdeok barely blocks Hogae's mad sword.

* Abullansa

Suzini is running on her horse towards Abullansa, there are too many soldiers on her way. She keeps shooting arrows, but they are too many.
When Suzini was about to surrounded by the enemy, Heukgae and a dozen of his men appears to help her. The soldier who were attacking Suzini is slayed by Heukgae. Suzini looks back and finds Heukgae.
Suzini also finds an enemy who is about to attack Hekgae. Suzini prepares to shoot arrow.

Heukgae: (while fighting) Dont stand dallying. Go on!!

Suzini, in tears, keeps running. Heukgae is blocking the enemy.
Heukgae is stabbed. He still fights. He is stabbed again.
He grabs a soldier who is trying to run after Suzini.
He tries to keep fighting, but there are too many enemies around him.
Suzini runs towards Abullansa, she is crying.

*Damdeok +Hogae

Damdeok attacks Hogae. Both of them are on the ground now.
Damdeok anxiously looks at Abullansa, which is in the back of Hogae.

DD: Is it you? Did you kidnap my son? (while attacking Hogae)

Hogae steps back in surprise.

DD: Is that what you want? Are you going to stabb the heart of an innocent child, and steal the power of heaven?
Will she be there, too?

Damdeok attacks in anger.

Hogae: (while defending Damdeok's sword) Your son?

Damdeok: Yes, my son. My son who was born from the woman who killed my father.

Hogae giggles, and then attacks Damdeok.
The power was so strong that Damdeok steps back.
Hogae stops fighting and starts to talk.

Hogae: No, she didn't.

Damdeok: Shut up and get out of my way.

Damdeok attacks Hogae. Hogae doesn't move.
Damdeok's sword is deep in Hogae's shoulder.
Damdeok stops in surprise.

Hogae: Your father killed himself, just like my father.
He wanted you to become that fu-cking king.
They didn't ask us what we wanted, and died as they wanted.

Damdeok drops his sword and steps back.
He is so shocked that he cannot speak a word.

Hogae: She couldn't tell you the truth. Auugh!

Hogae pulls Damdeok's sword while screaming.
The sword drops on the ground. Hogae holds his sword with his left hand.

Hogae: You must understand her, that will leave me less regret.
She is such a woman, who has been so loyal to you, and that's why I couldn't win her love.

Hogae shouts to Damdeok, who was standing motionless in shock.

Hogae: Pick up your sword. Let's end this properly.

Damdeok looks at his sword on the ground, but doesn't move.
Hogae attacks with a shout.
Damdeok, as a reflex action, tumbles on the ground, holds his sword, and swings it.
The sword stabs Hogae, who had no will to defend.
Hogae falls on his knees.

Damdeok: (shouting) Why!!

Hogae pulls out the sword.

Damdeok: Why didn't anyone tell me, why!!!

Hogae: (on his knees, even smiling,) Becuase you are the king of Jyooshin.

Hogae is falling on the ground. Damdeok holds him.
Soldiers of Hooyeon is approaching Damdeok to attack, but General Kho and his soldiers come and stop them.
Not aware of the battle going around, Damdeok and Hogae continues to talk.

Damdeok: Coime on,

Hogae: Make her live. You can do it. I couldn't.

Damdeok: Hogae.

Hogae: Go, the king of Jyooshin... and my old.... friend.

Hogae dies.
Geneal Kho and his soldiers are fighting against soldiers of Hooyeon.
General Kho shouts to Damdeok.

Gen K: You must go, your majesty.

* Abullansa

The Priest is running in a hurry.

Priest: Don't let anybody come in here. Don't allow anyone to bother me.

The Hwacheons runs out.

* Other pIace inside Abullansa

Suzini managed to hide in the temple. She is looking for Ajik.

* Megalith

Kiha looks back. The priest brings the child. The child is scared.

Priest: We don't have time. Our last defence line is broken. They are coming.

Kiha: Who is he?

Priest releases the child. The child tries to run away.
The black smoke comes out from the priest's hand, and reaches the child.
The child faints. Kiha holds the fainting child.
As walking towards the altar,

Priest: (as walking towards the altar) Bring him here. We don't have much time.

Kiha: Tell me. Who is this child?

Priest: What are you waiting for?
This is the moment that we have waited for two thousand years.
Bring him here.

Kiha: (shouting) Answere me!

Priest: Be wide awake, the shaman of fire.
Yon Hogae cannot bring the heart of the king. That child has the heavenly blood.

Kiha: Heavenly... blood?

The Priest throws his dagger aiming at the child. Kiha tries to protect the child. That moment, the dagger is reflected by the child's power.

Priest: See? I cannot kill that child. He has the blood from his heavenly father and his mother of earth. So you should do it.

Kiha: This child is....

Priest walks toward Kiha. At that moment, an arrow hit the Priest.
Suzini continues to shoot arrows, and they hit the neck and chest of the Priest. However, the Priest still stands, pulls out one of the arrows, and throws it away.

Suzini, aiming at the Priest,

Suzini: Don't kill him.

Kiha looks at Suzini.

Suzini: That child is.... your son, sister.

Kiha:... Sister...

Suzini: Please don't harm him.

* Damdeok runs into Abullansa, but Hwacheons block his way.

* Megalith

Suzini's arrow flies to the Priest, but the Priest catches it with his hand.

Priest: Life of human passes in a moment anyway.

The priest throws the arrow to Suzini. It hits Suzini on her shoulder.
By the power of that arrow, she falls on her back.
Kiha tries to run to Suzini, but the Priest blocks her way.

Priest: The child must feel happy if he knows that his blood could be changed into the power of heaven. Now, take his heart.

Kiha: Are you telling me to take my son's heart? Are you a human?

Priest: If I were him, I would be happy.... to sacrifice myself.

The next moment, the priest changes into black smoke, and goes into Kiha's body.

Suzini wakes up and looks in surprise. Kiha tries to run away, but stops. When Kiha opens her eyes again, the eyes are changed.

* Entrance of Abullansa

Damdeok is fighting against the Hwacheons. Joomochi and Cheoro come to help. While they are fighting against the Hwacheons, Damdeok runs in.

* Megalith

Kiha lies the child on the altar, turns around, picks up the dagger, and approaches the child.

Suzini: What are you doing?

Suzini attacks Kiha with her dagger. Kiha stops the dagger with one hand, and breaks it (like the Priest did before). Suzini is thrown away.

Kiha and the Priest struggle in front of the child.
Suzini stands up and runs to Kiha.
Kiha grabs Suzini and tries to stab her.
At that moment, Kiha hears the voice of her mother.

Mother: Kiha.

Kiha stops.

Mother: This is your younger sister.

Suzini gets out of Kiha's hand and runs toward the child.
Kiha tries to chase her, and she hears the mother's voice again.

Mother: You must protect her. I believe you can.

Kiha stops again.

* Damdeok is running inside Abullansa.

* Megalith

Suzini reaches to the child. Kiha grabs Suzini and throws her away with great power. Kiha and the Priest fight fiercely.

Kiha: (gasping) Please don't do this.

Unlike her will, the knife reaches the child's body.
Blood comes out of the child's body.
That moment, Kiha bursts out in anger.
The priest is expelled from Kiha's body and hits the wall.

Suzini shouts in sorrow.

Suzini: Unni~~! No!!

Kiha rises into the air.
The Priest also watches. Kiha is changing into the black Joojak.

* Entrance of Abullansa

Joomoochi and Cheoro stop fighting for a moment.
The whole area is getting dark.

* Megalith

Suzini holds the child and runs towards the entrance.
A small amount of blood dropped on the altar.

Suddenly, fire burst out of Kiha. Everthing around are starting to burn.
Damdeok, who just arrived, holds Suzini and the child, and protects them.

Damdeok looks at Kiha in surprise. Kiha is already unconscious.
Damdeok puts Suzini aside and starts to fight with the Priest.

Damdeok hits the Priest with his sword. Priest blocks the sword with his bare hand. The sword breaks and the broken part hits the chest of Damdeok.

The blood of the child starts to move and reaches the symbol of Baekho.
The symbol of Baekho starts shining.

* Entrance of Abullansa

Joomoochi suddenly stops fighting. He can't move for a while.
At that moment, one of the Hwacheon hits him with a sword, but the sword gets broken.
Joomoochi looks back, and pushes him. The man gets thrown away by Joomoochi's power.

* Metalith

The blood reaches the symbol of Cheongryong.
The symbol of Cheongryong starts to shine.

* Entrance of Abullansa

As Cheoro swings his spear, the Hwacheons gets blown away like dead leaves.

* Megalith

The blood reaches the symbol and Hyonmoo.
The symbol of Hynmoo starts to shine.

The blood reaches the symbol of Joojak.

Damdeok realizes that the handle of sacred bow is shining.

The blood reaches the symbol of Joojak, but the symbol doesn't shine.

Damdeok holds the sacred bow.
Priest looks back. Damdeok runs toward the Priest.

The Priest tries to defend himself, but the sacred bow goes through the Priest's chest.
Priest looks down on his chest, as if he cannot believe what's happening.
Black smoke is coming out of the wound.
Damdeok hits him once more with the sacred bow.
Priest crumbles and disappears. Only his cloth is left behind.

Damdeok: Kiha.

Damdeok turns around and looks at Kiha.

Kiha's eyes are closed. She is unconscious.

Damdeok: Please stop.

Kiha shows no response. Flames are flying around.

The sacred bow appears, and an arrow appers.
Kiha is still unconscious.
Damdeok pulls the arrow, but cannot shoot it.
After a moment, he puts the arrow down.

Suzini: Please stop her, before it is too late.

Damdeok looks at suzini.

Damdeok: Is this it? After two thousand years, I found four gods, and proved that I am the king of Jyooshin... sacrificing so many people.
Is this all that I can do? Only to kill the woman who gave birth to my child.

Suzini: The whole world will be burnt. Please stop her before she commits more sin. Please.

Damdeok makes a small smile to Suzini, and turns toward Kiha.

Damdeok: Sin... I also commited a sin. My sin is that I didn't trust you.
I must tell the heaven that this is the nature of human being.
They regret when they make mistakes, and they learn when there is things they don't know. Now I realize what I should do.

Damdeok holds the sacred bow with two hands, breaks it, and throws it away.

Damdeok: Kiha, don't you understand yet?
The heaven is asking us, whether we can stand by ourselves, or we want them to rule over us.

The sacred bow burns and disappears.

Kiha opens her eyes and looks at Damdeok.

Damdeok: It is not the heaven. It is human that makes the choice.

The symbol of Baekho is destroyed.

Damdeok feels severe pain and walks unsteadily.

* Entrance of Abullansa

Joomoochi bleeds from his mouth and falls down. Cheoro looks back.
Joomoochi barely stands.

* Megalith

Damdeok: The mission of the King was to answer to this question.
That was his mission.

The symbol of Cheongryong is destroyed.

Damdeok is about to fall down.
Suzini looks at Damdeok and the symbols.
She realized that when the symbols get destroyed, Damdeok gets wounded from inside.
Blood comes out from Damdeok's ear.

* Entrance of Abullansa

Cheoro stops moving. The pain is severe. Hwacheon attacks him. Cheoro is wounded on his arm. He drops his spear.

* Megalith

Suzini shouts desperately.

Suzini: Unni, please stop. If all the symbols get destroyed, the king will die, too. Please stop him.

Blood comes out of Damdeok's mouth.

Damdeok: This is my answer.
I turned the heaven's power back to heaven.
I will turn the power of Joojak, too.
So... you will be safe. I've already answered them.

The symbol of Hyonmoo explodes.
Damdeok falls on his knees.

* Hyongo, who was at the back of the front line, faints.

* Megalith

Kiha looks at Suzini desperately.

Only Suzini can hear Kiha's voice.

Kiha(voice): My sister, please put my fire out.

Kiha: This is what I want. Help me.

The symbol of Joojak starts to shine (like waking up).
The symbol flies to Suzini's hand. Wind blows out from the symbol.
Suzini holds that symbol with one hand and puts that hand on her chest.
(Just like Hwan Woong has taught her.)
Light comes out from Suzini. Fire starts to disappear.
The light surrounds Damdeok, and Damdeok who was about to die recovers.

Kiha looks at the child, who is sleeping on Suzini's lap.
Damdeok watches Kiha. Kiha smiles to him.
Suddenly, flame surrounds Kiha and Kiha disappears.
As Kiha disappears, Damdeok's sillhouette that is standing up is visible.
With that light, the child opens his eyes and looks at Damdeok.

Suzini looks at Damdeok. In Soozini's hand, the symbol of Joojak stays intact.

- White out -

* in the white blank screan.
Narration(voice of Hyongo, the same voice that he was telling the story to Suzini): Choomo-Wang, the founder of Koguryo, has built this country.

* Entrance of Abullansa

Cehoro, Joomoochi, and everyone stops Fighting to look at the strong light.
The darkness gets away and the blue sky and sun appear again.

* Battle field.

Hyongo looks up at the light.
Other Geomul disciples, too.

Narration(Hyongo's voice): Choomo-Wang, the founder of Koguryo, has built this country.

* Gooknae sung

* Market

People walk around. Cheoro is walking towards this side.
He smiles and steps aside.
Joomoochi jumps on the pIace that Cheoro stood a moment ago.
Joomoochi attacks Cheoro again, but Cheoro doesn't want to fight.
Cheoro throws a basket to Joomoochi. When Joomoochi looks around, Cheoro already disappeared.

The name of the 17th King of Koguryo was 광개토경평안호태왕(廣開土境平安好太王).
The meaning of the name is, 'the great king who opened up the large land, brought peace, and who was beloved by people.'

* One corner of a barrack

Archers are all gathered, surrounding a table, they are shouting and cheering.
In the middle, two soldiers are having a match on who is the strongest drinker.
They are drinking in large bowels. There are several empty bowels around.

One person drinks up first, and shows the empty bowel.
It is Suzini.
The other person keeps drinking... but gives up.
Suzini won. Archers shout in joy.
Suzini beats her chest victoriously.

The Taewang was a good governor - much better in governing than in fighting.
It is written in the megalith.
His generosity reached to the heaven, and his power reached to four seas.
People could live in peace, being able to work at their home town.
The country became wealthy, the people were happy, and crops gave good harvest.

* Training yard

Young Georyon(son of Damdeok) is having a sword match with someone.
(It could be Seung Ho[the actor that did the role of young Damdeok], but the hair style is different. It is tied up like the teenager Damdeok.)

Hyongo's voice: What Taewang wanted was peace. He expected it to last about a century. The peace after that is up to the people of that era, he said.

The person who is having the match with Georyon was Damdeok.
He is smiling. Beside him, old Kho Woo Choong is watching them.
As Georyon attacks, Damdeok holds the child's arm and hugs him.
We can feel how he loves his son.

Hyongo voice: But the Taewang died when he was 39.
His son Jang-soo Taewang expanded the land even further.
Yes. there was peace for about a century.

* Library of Geomul Village

The Geomul disciples are hurrying to hide their records and their books.

* Subtitle: 668 AD. Koguryo falls by allied forced of Shilla and Tang.

Hyongo's voice: That peace lasted about two centuries.

* Geomul village

The disciples are carrying their records away, but are stooped by the soldiers. The soldiers killed them all. The soldiers burn the records.

* Subtitle: All the records of Koguryo history is burned by the Tang army.

* 21st century, Inchoen Airport

In the midst of people and traffic, Hyongo and young Suzini are carrying their bag.

Suzini: So you mean only the monument is left to tell the story?

Hyn: When Tang invaded, all the record of Kyguryo history was burned.
Hundreds of history records disappeared.

Suzini: Oh, it's there.

People are listening to the tour guide.

Guide: We are going to Jiban city on the third day.
Jiban was the third capital of Koguryo, and there is the monument of Kwan Gae To Tae Wang. You will visit that monument.

Suzini: (poking Hyongo, in a small voice) He says 'Taewang monument'.
That's the one you told me, right?

Hyn: Shhhhh!

Guide: You can't touch it, and you can't take pictures.

Suzini: Why not?

Hyn: Oh, be quiet!! shhh!

People walk by.
A man is walking away, carrying his bag. Is he Cheoro, with his hair cut?
There is another man riding on a taxi. He looks like Hogae wearing a suit.

People come and go.
Among them there could be the four gods, and maybe a new Taewang.
Wow! Thanks for posting that. What an awesome read! I liked that ending a lot! DD got to find out what really happened to his dad :O and there was a sort of conclusion between him and Ho Gae! And now I finally understand how DD got into the Abullansa temple. In the ending that aired, it looked like he just appeared out of nowhere, lol. I'm satisfied - and now I can put this legend behind me. Although, It would've been great if they had gone thru with this script. Talk about covering a great range of time! And it would've been fun seeing Ho Gae and Blue Dragon in modern suits :mrgreen:

incube

Post by incube » Dec 10th, '07, 13:58

WroW wrote:
incube wrote:Just finished watching ep 23... and i got to say i was kinda disappointed by those fast 9 years thingy they did... Was it really necessary to do that after 22 amazing episodes? Coudnt they just think of something else, or if it was because of the injuries the lead actor had i think ppl woudnt mind waiting. As someone said before, they did too good at the beginning of the series and it doesnt deserve this kinda of ending -. -
Well the 9 year jump was necessary and would have happened even without any injurys. If they wanted to show all that in detail they would have needed another $40Mio. Like I said this is not a historical drama and thats why it makes sense to jump "historical facts". When you have finished the last episode and when you got over the last episode :mrgreen: you will realize the story and its message is bigger than just some land he conquered.
Jumong isnt perfect either...it gets a little to uneventful towards the end and 80eps was maybe a little too much for it :roll
Well like I said once you are over the ending like me you will look back and just be happy about the drama (despite its flaws) and the whole new level kdramas have entered and showed again why KDramas rule over all dramas :mrgreen: *personal opinion*

@kandi
If only...haha I dont care about creativity...give me a clear happy ending :mrgreen: ... and I especially like the last part of the script where they jump to 2007 :roll
Ya i guess you are right... TWSG did take dramas to another lvl . But i still think that considering how much $$ they spent and how good they've been doing, the last episodes could have been better. ill let you know what i feel after watching the last episode of both series xD Might take a while to finish Jumong though -.- Hate only being able to download one episode at a time on clubbox.

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Dec 10th, '07, 22:06

This is what happens when you rush the ending :P

Image <--- See the wire? :roll

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 10th, '07, 22:15

khmai_kandi22 wrote:This is what happens when you rush the ending :P

They fixed that in the re air version :P and changed some other stuff :roll ...
btw the more I watch the ending the less some things make sense for me

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Dec 10th, '07, 23:14

WroW wrote:

Still funny :P

If I was to rate this drama, I give it a 8 out 10 only because of the last episode. If the last episode wasn't disappointing, I give it a 10. :mrgreen:

I still don't get the ending, but hey at least:
That Ho Gae dude finally dies... :roll

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 11th, '07, 00:21

khmai_kandi22 wrote:
WroW wrote:

Still funny :P

If I was to rate this drama, I give it a 8 out 10 only because of the last episode. If the last episode wasn't disappointing, I give it a 10. :mrgreen:

I still don't get the ending, but hey at least:
That Ho Gae dude finally dies... :roll
9 our of 10 :P ...my only 10/10 for a kdrama is Resurrection :roll

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Dec 11th, '07, 00:38

WroW wrote:

wait a min.. they have a re-air of this ep?? r we going to have it in here??

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 11th, '07, 01:04

koua_xiong wrote:
WroW wrote:

wait a min.. they have a re-air of this ep?? r we going to have it in here??
No they just repeated that episode like they did with every other episode but they seem to have edited those special effects mistakes.

lijing

Post by lijing » Dec 11th, '07, 02:37

I was kind of dissapointed in the ending. I hoped that he would live on with sujijin and his son. It's like a repeat of the beginning, only this time the child is from the other woman and he also needs to make a decision with the bow. Why did he kill the phoenix who he loved so much in the beginning and later on sacrifice himself for the other woman. Oh man, if the storyline went this way, then I prefered sujijin having the role of kiha. I expected far more romance develpment between sujijin and the main player. Darn, a good drama but with disappointing ending.

koua_xiong

Post by koua_xiong » Dec 11th, '07, 05:56

lijing wrote:I was kind of dissapointed in the ending. I hoped that he would live on with sujijin and his son. It's like a repeat of the beginning, only this time the child is from the other woman and he also needs to make a decision with the bow. Why did he kill the phoenix who he loved so much in the beginning and later on sacrifice himself for the other woman. . I expected far more romance develpment between sujijin and the main player. Darn, a good drama but with disappointing ending.
same here i agree with u.. if they have made DD stay with SJ at the end this this drama would been GREAT..

Gen Noka

Post by Gen Noka » Dec 11th, '07, 16:22

I was like "damn, is that it?"

and it ended,,,,,

excellent series but not with a satisfying ending :scratch:

duencil

Post by duencil » Dec 11th, '07, 19:43

lijing wrote:
I was kind of dissapointed in the ending. I hoped that he would live on with sujijin and his son. It's like a repeat of the beginning, only this time the child is from the other woman and he also needs to make a decision with the bow. Why did he kill the phoenix who he loved so much in the beginning and later on sacrifice himself for the other woman. Oh man, if the storyline went this way, then I prefered sujijin having the role of kiha. I expected far more romance develpment between sujijin and the main player. Darn, a good drama but with disappointing ending.
You really need spoiler tags there. I didn't get that from the ending at all.
Although DD walks into the light I don't think he's supposed to be sacrificing himself, the epilogue mentions that he survives up to his 23rd year of reign, and some words attributed to him after freeing Man from the power of Heaven.
But its true they dont resolve what happened with the Black Phoenix or sujini at the end, which was a disappointment.

fairytwix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by fairytwix » Dec 11th, '07, 20:32

AAAAARGGGH..i agree with you guys..the ending just left me thinking to more questions about the story...T___T" soo annoying..><" the ending was a let down..
i was kinda expecting that in one way or another, it will be a heartbreaking ending between dam duk and sujini..even if i was trying to be optimistic about it...actually..what confused me the most was the narration at the very end talkin bout the king and stuff..did that mean that dam duk didn't die?? so what was the disappearing into the blue light for then??? and why cudn't they just show whether he DID live or die then??? seriously..these people left everyone hanging..the naration just contradicted what dam duk was saying how his son was gonna carry on the legacy and stuff..

also, i was disappointed with the final battle scene..i was expecting more action between ho gae and dam duk..somewhat like the ones you got from jumong and dae so..arrrrgh..both dramas are soo good..i just can't help myself but keep on comparing them...><" but ye..i was disappointed with the battle scene..big time..i guess it can't be helped that bae young joon was after all injured in real life..hmmm..i wonder why they cudn't have just used a stunt? somehow..im pretty sure they cudv been able to do that..i mean, ho gae didn't put up much of a fight..he just accepted the spear like it was..expected? hahahahah..bah..i wish they didn't change the ending from what was originally planned...
lol..overall my rating wud be an 8.5? hahahaha.out of 10..coz the ending was a total let down..and coz some eps left me with more questions which hasn't been answered at all..

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 11th, '07, 20:58

fairytwix wrote:AAAAARGGGH..i agree with you guys..the ending just left me thinking to more questions about the story...T___T" soo annoying..><" the ending was a let down..
i was kinda expecting that in one way or another, it will be a heartbreaking ending between dam duk and sujini..even if i was trying to be optimistic about it...actually..what confused me the most was the narration at the very end talkin bout the king and stuff..did that mean that dam duk didn't die?? so what was the disappearing into the blue light for then??? and why cudn't they just show whether he DID live or die then??? seriously..these people left everyone hanging..the naration just contradicted what dam duk was saying how his son was gonna carry on the legacy and stuff..

also, i was disappointed with the final battle scene..i was expecting more action between ho gae and dam duk..somewhat like the ones you got from jumong and dae so..arrrrgh..both dramas are soo good..i just can't help myself but keep on comparing them...><" but ye..i was disappointed with the battle scene..big time..i guess it can't be helped that bae young joon was after all injured in real life..hmmm..i wonder why they cudn't have just used a stunt? somehow..im pretty sure they cudv been able to do that..i mean, ho gae didn't put up much of a fight..he just accepted the spear like it was..expected? hahahahah..bah..i wish they didn't change the ending from what was originally planned...
lol..overall my rating wud be an 8.5? hahahaha.out of 10..coz the ending was a total let down..and coz some eps left me with more questions which hasn't been answered at all..
I wasnt really so disappointed with the ending than with the editing of the last episode. Cant compare DD with Jumong. DD had a bigger mission and and romantic ending with SJ would just not have fitted in.
You can go both ways. I think he just banished the powers of heaven and lived...the light was more like a symbol of sacrifice or the end of heavens influence.
But its also possible that he sacrificed not only his powers but also himself and the 4 gods for mankind.
Well the original fight scene was almost the same and I think HG actually wanted to loose (because he still respected DD deep inside and maybe he just didnt want Kiha to die together with DD).
I just dont get Kiha at the end...if she was the black phoenix why didnt the world burn...or did it burn and they used all the money for that special effect in ep1.

yeoni

Post by yeoni » Dec 13th, '07, 21:16

New person here. ^^ Hello!
WroW wrote: I wasnt really so disappointed with the ending than with the editing of the last episode. Cant compare DD with Jumong. DD had a bigger mission and and romantic ending with SJ would just not have fitted in.
You can go both ways. I think he just banished the powers of heaven and lived...the light was more like a symbol of sacrifice or the end of heavens influence.
But its also possible that he sacrificed not only his powers but also himself and the 4 gods for mankind.
Well the original fight scene was almost the same and I think HG actually wanted to loose (because he still respected DD deep inside and maybe he just didnt want Kiha to die together with DD).
I just dont get Kiha at the end...if she was the black phoenix why didnt the world burn...or did it burn and they used all the money for that special effect in ep1.
^I think the confusion was due to the change of script. I think it would have made more sense if the original script was used because it seems Sujini was only reincarnated to take care of Kiha's child. Maybe Kiha loved Damdeok too much to do the burning. ~~~

The ending was pretty poor compared to the rest of the drama, I would have liked the original script so much more. Especially with the
Ho Gae and Cheoro in the 21st century in suits xD. It would have been funny and reading the original everything is more resolved.

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Dec 15th, '07, 00:47

Wow, I just saw the final of Legend / Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi :blink and feel it was sort of a major let down.

My personal thoughts about the final :
It should have ended with Damdeok dying to save his son. Seo Ki Ha should have died during child birth, I'm sorry I saw no point in keeping her character around any longer. And her constant on again off again agreeing to hurt Damdeok with the evil fire chief was annoying. There was barley enough scenes of Sujini with Damdeok for me. I really wish it had end with a glimpse of everyone meeting up in 21st century Korea. It would have help to resolve the issues that apparently were not solved romantically between everyone in the past.
The ending could have been better but for some reason it turned out weak with many unanswered questions.

incube

Post by incube » Dec 15th, '07, 14:27

I retract what i said before about TWSG. After watching the last episode, i think it was ok. As Wow said before, this drama talks about something bigger than just romance between DD and SJ or Kiha so what happens after shoudnt matter much (although i woudnt mind a glimpse of DD and SJ together at the end x). And about having all the characters meet in the 21th century.. it would be funny but woudnt be serious enough for the whole idea of this drama.
I think of TWSG more as a film/move than a series... instead of 3 hours long LOTR its a 24 hour long TWSG xD The special effects were awesome.. best ones i've seen till now. Loved the last scene when DD goes towards the blue thingy and how Mr. Creepy got owned xD

Ill give it a 9 / 10 . If the final episode was more impressive (no idea how could they do that) it would be a 10. Hope that all the guys that got injured recover soon and bring us more great dramas :salut:

klamyo

Direct Download of The Legend

Post by klamyo » Dec 15th, '07, 19:48

Direct download at http://www.starnova.info

If you wanna contribute t the site, PM me.

:thumleft: :thumright:

Yukumushio

Post by Yukumushio » Dec 18th, '07, 05:04

HIHI, I'm interested in this series, seeing as it's being talked about sooo much, but I don't wanna download one..by one...by one...is there any chance a batch torrent would come up? Or are batch torrents not likely with k-dramas?

Yukumushio

Post by Yukumushio » Dec 27th, '07, 02:05

uhhmm, I already finished the series so ignore my post! lol
But I thought I read something on this thread that seemed...strange
Someone asked something like
"What did Lee Ji Ah wear on the Last Episode of The Legend in the modern times?"
<---- How is that possible? That ending never happened...OR DID IT? Am I dreaming??

FoolyDooly

Post by FoolyDooly » Dec 29th, '07, 14:07

duencil wrote:You really need spoiler tags there. I didn't get that from the ending at all.
Although DD walks into the light I don't think he's supposed to be sacrificing himself, the epilogue mentions that he survives up to his 23rd year of reign, and some words attributed to him after freeing Man from the power of Heaven.
But its true they dont resolve what happened with the Black Phoenix or sujini at the end, which was a disappointment.
I'm assuming,
Because the one that controls the power has died, or has ascended, there is no reason for the ShinMools, or Magical Beasts. I personally think it's only natural.

Reason Final episode was so unreasonable, was as ending covered, King mysteriously disappeared (presumed dead), when he was roughly age 30. I think Drama attempted to cover this using known Gyoguryo myths and historic knowledges.

Even though I still don't believe in magic, I think it's reasonable answer to his "death".
Where is Korea's savior? It's been approximately two thousand years since then. Jeez...

Evange

Post by Evange » Jan 20th, '08, 08:47

Just finished the 1st ep five mins ago... Gotta say this is one of the coolest drama series i've ever watched in my whole freaking life! Even though the ending sux according to you guys, i'll try my best to finish it... Btw, any one of you kind folks has a forum siggy based on this supremely cool drama? ^^

jj4now

Post by jj4now » Jan 21st, '08, 23:17

I'm still watching this, at a very slow pace.. 3 dictionary on my lap what can I do. lol

Merkmerk

Post by Merkmerk » Jan 24th, '08, 07:47

My korean friend gave me this drama, 1-24, and it's absolutely amazing.

I got completely addicted after the first 3, and I went through 3-5 in a single day.

All of the actors are exceptional.

az_lu

Post by az_lu » Jan 30th, '08, 12:22

Whoaa.. This is the greatest KDrama that i ever watched..
Great story and great actor...
I just finished 24 eps in 4 days..
I almost missed my exam because of watching this :D

Evange

Post by Evange » Feb 4th, '08, 16:37

Since all of you are complaining about the ending, why don't you ppl write an ending that you think is the most suitable?

Here's mine: 8) (modified from the original script posted at soompi forums)
(starts after DD killed DJR, and KH is already on her way to Black Jujak-ing)

DD: Kiha. [turns and looks at KH, who has apparently lost consciousness] Please, stop now.

DD: [picks up the bow, and with tears in his eyes, pulls back the string to release the arrow. stops, and puts down the bow]

SJN: [from behind DD] please, stop my sister, before it’s too late.

DD: [turns around to look at SJN, who, carrying her child in her arms, looks at him imploringly] is this supposed to be it? wait 2000 years to gather all the gods who are activated by the blood of the Jyushin king… and all I can do is kill the mother of my child?

SJN: the world is going to become an ocean of fire. stop my sister before she commits a bigger sin. please.

DD: [looks at SJN with a sorrowful face before turning to look at KH] if we’re talking about sins, I sinned too. I didn’t believe you. I have to say this to the heavens: this is being human. regretting the things that you do wrong, and learning the things you don’t understand — that’s being human. Yes. now I understand.

DD: KH. don’t you understand? Heaven is asking us whether or not we can stand on our own, or if heaven has to guide us with its power.

DD: Heaven never chose us. We are the ones who chose heaven.

(Holding the bow in his hand, he aims at the Baekho relic and shoots. The relic disintegrates. At that moment, DD feels the effects and wavers on his feet)

(JMC, still fighting, throws up blood and falls down. Cheoro sees from far away. JMC uses his axe as a crutch and supports himself)

DD: the answer to the question was the Jyushin King. that’s what the Jyushin King was supposed to do.

(Next, he fired another shot at the Chungryong relic. DD stumbles. SJN looks frantically between the relics and DD. She knows that every time a relic disintegrates, DD sustains a wound. Blood drips from DD’s ear.)

(Cheoro stops and feels the pain. He wavers. The Hwachun soldier next to him takes the opportunity and swings his sword. Cheoro’s arm gets cut and blood spurts out. He drops his spear.)

SJN: [screams desperately] please stop, unee. (older sister) if all the relics disintegrate, the King will die. please. help him stop.

DD: [blood drips from DD’s mouth] this is my answer. I find that I must return heaven’s power to heaven. I’ll also send the Jujak’s power too. So… you’re going to be ok, no. I answered everything.

(Another shot is fired at the Hyunmoo relic. DD falls to one knee, but manages to withstand it)

(HG collapses as if he felt a huge shock)

(KH looks tenderly at SJN. SJN looks back. only SJN can hear the words from KH’s heart)

KH: my little sibling. Put me out.

(SJN looks at her crying)

KH: this is what I want. help me.

(the red Jujak jade starts to glow –> like all the other relics started to glow before they disintegrated. it starts to rise in mid-air)

(SJN’s hair is tossed all over the place by the wind created by her power. the red Jujak relic flies into SJN’s hand. She holds the Jujak relic to her chest (like Hwangwoong taught Sae-oh previously), and the light emanating from SJN lights up the whole area. The flames that had been burning start going out. The light envelops DD, and DD, whose breath had slowly been stopping, raises his head)

(KH looks at the child, who is lying peacefully on SJN’s lap. DD looks at KH. KH looks at DD and smiles. Suddenly, KH starts to disappear. –> when fire is put out by white light, it disappears.)

(DD stands up before the disappearing KH, and we see his silhouette. The unconscious child opens his eyes from the brightness and turns to look at DD. SJN still clasps the glowing Jujak relic in her hand, which did not break but remains intact. However, SJN has expended all her life force to extinguish the flames of the black Jujak, she collapses to the floor. DD rushed over to SJN's dying body and held her up, exactly mirroring the scene which happened 2000 years ago, where Lord Hwanwoong drove an arrow through Sae-oh's heart.)

(the scene fades to Gooknae castle, where we see a grand burial being held for SJN, and DD buries the Jujak relic with SJN. The relic is now nothing more than rock, since DD rejected Heaven's power.)

(at this point, there’s a narration in HG’s voice, about what is written on the stele of Gwanggaeto)

(more narration, important part of which: the King wanted 100 years of peace. the years following the 100 years would also belong to the people. But at the age of 39, the King left the world. His son, King Jangsu, spread his father’s land even more widely and for 100 years, peace reigned.)

(Fast forward to the present day, and the first scene begins where our attention is brought to something that bears an uncanny resemblance to the Jujak relic, hanging as an accessory from the backpack of a young girl.)

Young girl: [Excitedly, arms flailing wildly] Teacher, teacher is it true? Are we really going to Abullansa, and view the giant stele of King Gwanggaeto the Great?

Young girl's teacher: [Exasperatedly] Yes yes yes! How many times must you ask me this question? Now will you behave yourself? We are at the airport and I'm trying to check our flight details!

(Young girl continue to talk excitedly and jumping around, totally oblivious to her teacher's anxiety. Due to her wild antics, she unknowingly bumps into two young gentlemen who were walking behind her.)

Young girl: [Yells loudly] Hey, that hurts!

Man with long hair: [Glaring at Young girl] How rude! [Turning to the immaculately dressed man beside him] Young master, are you all right?

Young master: [Smiling] Yes, I'm fine. Now little girl, why don't you behave properly like a fine lady would and stop embarrassing your teacher and yourself?

Young girl: [Trying to hide her embarrassment] Hmph! It's...It's none of your business!

[Young girl quickly runs away and join her teacher. Young master shakes his head while smiling]

(At the check in counter, we discover that both teacher's and student's air tickets got cancelled by mistake. Luckily, the airline company decided to give them a complimentary upgrade to business class)

Young girl: [Even more excitedly, jumping up and down] Wowee!!! Did you hear that teacher! We get to travel in Business class!!!

Teacher: [Trying to conceal his excitement] Yes, yes, I heard that! Now let's stop wasting time and board the plane!

(Once on board the plane, both teacher and student are fascinated by the posh setting of Business class. As the both of them are enjoying themselves, suddenly the man next to the Young girl's seat spoke.)

Young master: [Smiling] Why, it's a small world, no?

Young girl: [Shocked] Why you... What are you doing here???

Young master: [Laughs] Why, taking a plane to another country of course!

Man with long hair: [Standing up behind] Young master, it's that rude girl again, do you want to change seats?

Young master: [Smiling] No, everything's fine. I've got someone to keep me entertained throughout this long and boring flight, so what else could I ask for?

Young girl: [Embarrassed, raising her fist at Young master] Why you...!

(Suddenly, the both of them looked at each other in the eyes. An indescribable wave of emotions filled their hearts and they were at a loss for words.)

(Screen fades to credits)

END!!!

Note: Now why did SJN have to die? Simple, since Lord Hwanwoong had to use the awesome Heaven Bow to stop the Black Jujak, it makes no sense that SJN can stop the Black Jujak without sacrificing something (her life in this case).