The Legend / Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (MBC, 2007)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
bent

Post by bent » Feb 8th, '08, 03:43

i uploaded the OST to mediafire in case any1 has probs with megaupload
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ctzmnyxynxd

Evange

Post by Evange » Feb 8th, '08, 10:32

Thanks!

minimae

The legend - 4 Gods.. I'm soo so so so confused..

Post by minimae » Jun 27th, '08, 05:36

I started watching the drama..in eps 2 and was extremely confused with the story after the gods woke up. - Who is good and bad. Who is the real king and who is not. Who are the gods? Also is the little baby they saved the black phoneix..

Pls don't laugh at me.. i'm always slower when understanding complex drama.. Can someone be kind to explain to me..? if not.. I'm can't really follow the story..

:cry: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

didiellza

Re: The legend - 4 Gods.. I'm soo so so so confused..

Post by didiellza » Jun 27th, '08, 13:52

minimae wrote:I started watching the drama..in eps 2 and was extremely confused with the story after the gods woke up. - Who is good and bad. Who is the real king and who is not. Who are the gods? Also is the little baby they saved the black phoneix..

Pls don't laugh at me.. i'm always slower when understanding complex drama.. Can someone be kind to explain to me..? if not.. I'm can't really follow the story..

:cry: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
hehe
There are people with white ropes (or Clothes) who are Sujinis people and there are black people. Everyone who works with the white people are good, and everyone who works with the black people are bad! Simple answer. hehe and the real king is DAMDEOK!! The gods are:

do you really want to know soo much before watching it? well here
the real phoenix is Sujini, the black phoenix is Kiha is the black phoenix
Hyeon-go (Oh Kwang Rok) the head of villiage at Keomeul, and Sujinis Master, is the Black Turtle
Wonsa/Cheoro (lee philip) is the blue dragon
Jumoochi (park sang myun) is the white tiger

minimae

Post by minimae » Jun 27th, '08, 14:05

Thank you didiell za!! It helps alot to continue.
:D :-) :cheers:

Evange

Post by Evange » Jun 29th, '08, 05:53

Don't watch the last ep!!!!!!

foxhana

Post by foxhana » Jun 30th, '08, 04:40

does anyone knows where to download? the above link does not work.

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Jul 1st, '08, 08:35

@ minimae: You are wellcome
foxhana wrote:does anyone knows where to download? the above link does not work.
You can download it at veoh.com/users/raw-lyptika. She has all videos!!

bye

anneramos

Post by anneramos » Jul 20th, '08, 14:59

hello!! just finished watching The Legend! I'm confused when the king broke the bow in the last scene or episode did the 4 gods died? I'm just confused or did they just loss their powers? Please clarify for me. Thank you>

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Jul 20th, '08, 21:15

anneramos wrote:hello!! just finished watching The Legend! I'm confused when the king broke the bow in the last scene or episode did the 4 gods died? I'm just confused or did they just loss their powers? Please clarify for me. Thank you>
Yup. They're gone. It's over. He ended the tradition and left mankind to deal with their own issues themselves, LoLz. Oh, and the four gods didn't die, so to speak, but they're with him in heaven now *shrugs*

anneramos

Post by anneramos » Jul 23rd, '08, 03:49

ackirom wrote:
anneramos wrote:hello!! just finished watching The Legend! I'm confused when the king broke the bow in the last scene or episode did the 4 gods died? I'm just confused or did they just loss their powers? Please clarify for me. Thank you>
Yup. They're gone. It's over. He ended the tradition and left mankind to deal with their own issues themselves, LoLz. Oh, and the four gods didn't die, so to speak, but they're with him in heaven now *shrugs*
OOOHHHH!!!! :-( That is so sad. I mean Jimuchii was having his baby and Cheoro was such a loyal follower. But I understand. It's just so sad> :cry: :cry:

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Jul 24th, '08, 00:31

anneramos wrote:OOOHHHH!!!! :-( That is so sad. I mean Jimuchii was having his baby and Cheoro was such a loyal follower. But I understand. It's just so sad> :cry: :cry:
When I say they're gone, I mean only the animal gods, not the humans chosen to represent them. I hope I was clear on that.

anneramos

Post by anneramos » Jul 24th, '08, 13:21

ackirom wrote:
anneramos wrote:OOOHHHH!!!! :-( That is so sad. I mean Jimuchii was having his baby and Cheoro was such a loyal follower. But I understand. It's just so sad> :cry: :cry:
When I say they're gone, I mean only the animal gods, not the humans chosen to represent them. I hope I was clear on that.
Thank you for the clarification. Really appreciate it. :-)

akumii

Post by akumii » Jan 19th, '11, 03:38

I enjoyed the series, but it would have been much better if they followed the script as written on page 24 for the last episode. Overall, I would give this series 9/10.