http://tv.sbs.co.kr/eunuch/index.html

50 Episodes
Airing August 20th, 2007

Filming starts Mid June.

CAST

Oh ManSuk - Kim CuhSun

Goo Hyesun - Yoon SoHwa

Ko JuWon - King SungJoong

Lee Jin - Queen JungHyun (The 3rd queen/concubine)

Queen KongHae (The 1st Queen/Concubine)

For more cast go here:

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/resource/templ ... Id=1007202

SYNOPSIS

The drama is about the life of Kim CuhSun who is a loyal and faithful eunuch who becomes the attendant of various Kings such as the 5th King, MoonJoong and the 10th King, YunSan Goon, during the Chosun Era.[/size][/font]
Screenies from episode 1-3:
This show has a lot of production class so far. And I love the hanboks.

kobe23

Re: The King And I (SBS, 2007)

Post by kobe23 » Oct 11th, '07, 13:56

[quote="Ssang"]

Could be just me, but does anyone see a resemblance to Will Smith from the Bel Air days?

Corona

Post by Corona » Oct 11th, '07, 20:37

rofl, no it's not just you, but I think "Wassup" is the last thing you'll hear from his mouth ;)

flute0326

Post by flute0326 » Oct 11th, '07, 21:05

I thought this would be a modern version, but please seed this or whatever term they use. I don't really know how to download the video I just watch it from other websites. lol.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Oct 14th, '07, 14:40

Corona wrote:rofl, no it's not just you, but I think "Wassup" is the last thing you'll hear from his mouth ;)
Ah good to know I'm not the only one....was beginning to think I was going crazy there....but then, you and I are probably the only ones old enough to even know that show ;)

JOJO2002

Post by JOJO2002 » Oct 16th, '07, 03:37

I already got the permission to hardsub this series from newbie forever, and off course she will post the soft subs at d-addicts forums. And I promise to continue upload the RAW version.....

xxmikeyxx

Post by xxmikeyxx » Nov 10th, '07, 05:32

I was wondering if anyone is still uploading this drama? There hasn't been any new ep. release for a while now or are you guys just waiting until you get it all and upload a batch? I hope you guys didn't stop uploading it.

xxmikeyxx

Post by xxmikeyxx » Nov 30th, '07, 19:07

Why did you guys stop uploading right when it was getting good :-(. LoL HURRY UP and upload the last of it :-]D. J/k but yeah hopefully someone will keep uploading this drama i was looking forward to watching it all.

belleza

Post by belleza » Dec 1st, '07, 01:50

I was really looking forward to comparing this show with Yi San (which I'm just starting), but it looks like the English subs stop at Epi 12?

wujou_mao

Post by wujou_mao » Dec 5th, '07, 16:52

xxmikeyxx wrote:Why did you guys stop uploading right when it was getting good :-(. LoL HURRY UP and upload the last of it :-]D. J/k but yeah hopefully someone will keep uploading this drama i was looking forward to watching it all.
yes, i have been getting mine from WITHS2 clubbox and hadnt noticed till the other day 'all episodes'' up to 16 have vanished from the site. i did a double take and seached painsteaky through it incase i missed it by accident. so yes, its all gone. bugger.

Starfire12

Post by Starfire12 » Dec 14th, '07, 19:26

So what happened? Has it been licenced like what happened to Jumong?

wujou_mao

Post by wujou_mao » Dec 15th, '07, 10:54

Starfire12 wrote:So what happened? Has it been licenced like what happened to Jumong?
no mate. its stil there on Clubbox. i'm up to date on ep 32. found the missing episodes on another clubbox account. although i havent seen any uploaded here as torrents for time, so your only bet is using clubbox. mind you, no quality subs have been released since the start of the series

Starfire12

Post by Starfire12 » Dec 15th, '07, 12:30

wujou_mao wrote:
Starfire12 wrote:So what happened? Has it been licenced like what happened to Jumong?
no mate. its stil there on Clubbox. i'm up to date on ep 32. found the missing episodes on another clubbox account. although i havent seen any uploaded here as torrents for time, so your only bet is using clubbox. mind you, no quality subs have been released since the start of the series
Well that's the problem for me. Getting the episodes via Clubbox wont do me any good without subs. Anyone know if/why the fansubber have stopped ?

wujou_mao

Post by wujou_mao » Dec 15th, '07, 16:59

Starfire12 wrote:
wujou_mao wrote:
Well that's the problem for me. Getting the episodes via Clubbox wont do me any good without subs. Anyone know if/why the fansubber have stopped ?
hell yea, i'm in the same boat as well. thought someday someone would sub it, and then i won't have to find dead torrents or closed clubbox accounts. as for why he/she stopped subbing them. either gone back to school to learn english grammer or has a busy lifestyle

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 15th, '07, 17:04

I am almost certain those subs were ripped from bootleg dvds...so the person must have lost interest. Even though they were engrish, they were more than good enough for me....maybe someone else can get a hand on those subs or we have to wait till the official dvd set :unsure:

wujou_mao

Post by wujou_mao » Dec 16th, '07, 11:29

WroW wrote:I am almost certain those subs were ripped from bootleg dvds...so the person must have lost interest. Even though they were engrish, they were more than good enough for me....maybe someone else can get a hand on those subs or we have to wait till the official dvd set :unsure:
lots of bootleg dvd in malaysia. i have malaysian version of japanese drama and the subtitles on that can be rather naff

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Dec 16th, '07, 11:41

wujou_mao wrote:
WroW wrote:I am almost certain those subs were ripped from bootleg dvds...so the person must have lost interest. Even though they were engrish, they were more than good enough for me....maybe someone else can get a hand on those subs or we have to wait till the official dvd set :unsure:
lots of bootleg dvd in malaysia. i have malaysian version of japanese drama and the subtitles on that can be rather naff
Well for me those subs would be enough...I watch alot of suff with engrish subs :roll ...beggars cant be choosers :unsure:

harharpan

Post by harharpan » Feb 20th, '08, 18:32

This is still on going right? How many episodes will it have?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Feb 20th, '08, 18:39

harharpan wrote:This is still on going right? How many episodes will it have?
Yes last episode aired was ep51 and it will have 61episodes.

nikzamri

Post by nikzamri » Mar 17th, '08, 03:00

Hey Guys.. i've got 40 series of The king & I in divx format but no subs. well not all .. i only got 12 episodes with sub... the rest none. can someone upload all the available subs if available. Too much assumption watching without subs. Thanx

xxmikeyxx

Post by xxmikeyxx » Sep 3rd, '08, 01:23

I was wondering if this drama has been Licensed by YA yet? I see that it has it in the Licensed Kdrama section yet the torrents are still up. So I'm assuming that its not quite licensed yet, and i can't seem to find the seed request thread for it, i know there was one made a long time ago but it seems to have been deleted so i wasn't sure if i should make another one. Umm can someone please help reseed 7-8,10-15 please please pretty please if anyone could.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

-xxmikeyxx

fatmouse

Post by fatmouse » Feb 2nd, '09, 08:38

I like this series at the beginning but at the later part of the series, I really hate the endings.