one of my favorite actors
my local forums are also giving not so good comments about the drama
idk maybe its not so much female targeted
me being a male i loved the begining

Jang Hyuk has a crazy evil smile haha
his acting is pretty convincing

anneramos

Post by anneramos » Mar 8th, '08, 13:56

what? Not good reviews??? This is one great drama. i'm so disappointed that it has such a low rating but for me this was a great drama. PEOPLE YOU SHOULD GIVE THIS DRAMA A CHANCE!!!

saby

Post by saby » Mar 8th, '08, 15:14

anneramos wrote:what? Not good reviews??? This is one great drama. i'm so disappointed that it has such a low rating but for me this was a great drama. PEOPLE YOU SHOULD GIVE THIS DRAMA A CHANCE!!!
*agrees* :cheers:

gton001

Post by gton001 » Mar 9th, '08, 10:18

anneramos wrote:
what? Not good reviews??? This is one great drama. i'm so disappointed that it has such a low rating but for me this was a great drama. PEOPLE YOU SHOULD GIVE THIS DRAMA A CHANCE!!!

Sansei!!! Completely agreed! :cheers:

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Mar 9th, '08, 18:54

Well I just finished watching the end!

To be honest I was a little disappointed with the drama. It started very good then at the middle it was draggy and at the last 4 episodes it got good again.
At first I rally didn't like Jang Hyuk's character and the way he acted him. If It were me I couldn't fall in love with that kind of person. But I started liking Jang Hyuk's acting at he last 4 episodes, and felt sympathy for Oh Joo-shi.
Even though it is not the best drama ever, but the directors and writers of that pice did a good job in making this drama realistic. There were not too much sob-stuf and no suddenly cancer **** or hit by a car death like other dramas. Oh Joo shi had a realistic disease, and everyone in his shoes would have acted the same way, and at the same time Dal Rae did what the most of all in her shoes would have done. I really liked the level of the directors and writers kept "Con Man". And the ending was really hmmm I would say I liked they way it ended.

But to be honest I really prefered Jang Hyuks character and his acting in THANK YOU more, than this. Man I know i will make a lot of enemies with this comment but "I really didn't like his performance here, except at the last 4 episodes, there I saw his great acting skils again. While I was disappointed at his performance, so much more I was surprised by Lee Dae He's perfromance as a mother. I didn't expect that a mother role would fit her so well.
But my favourite characters at this drama were and are Dal Rae's Mother and the Aggushi. They were soo sweet. And the daughter of Dal Rae damn it the little girl has the same cheeks as Lee Dae Hee. You really could say that her future daughter could look like her. hehe

All in all it is not a flop it is not a must seen but a good entertaining pice.

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Mar 11th, '08, 01:13

I was just a little disappointed with Robbers overall, but only because the first 11 episodes were just too good. Up until episode 12, this show was incredibly well-written, well-directed, and fresh. One of the biggest problems I had with the last quarter of the drama was that it became way, way, WAY too similiar to I'm Sorry, I Love You. Even one of the OST tracks sounds just like MiSa's theme song. I wouldn't have been surprised one bit if Oh Joon had died at the end, riding a motorcycle, blood running down his face and everything. Well maybe I would've...but ya know.

So, yeah I was beginning to think Robbers had taken a dive headfirst into what people here refer to as "cliche" melodrama. But in episodes 15 & 16 the show picked up and I found myself incredibly satisified with the ending. This is one of the most beautiful dramas I have ever seen and I highly recommend it. The first half also has plenty of witty humor for the comedy-lovers out there. But what I loved best was the acting. Every single member of the cast is brilliant. I've never seen a more well-acted series.

aznguy808

Post by aznguy808 » Mar 14th, '08, 03:40

what also drew me in was soondae, she's going to grow up to be a good actor

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 14th, '08, 06:42

I'm already losing my interest on the drama since Oh Joon diseaseI don't want to see any disappointing ending.. :glare:

fluid_motion

Post by fluid_motion » Mar 20th, '08, 04:48

Sad to say its a happy ending. :P

I enjoyed the first half of the series when he was still a bad guy. It pretty much went downhill once it became yet another melodrama with all the sobbing and crying coming at full force. Thank goodness for fast forwards. The ending was quite worth it though.

episode

Post by episode » Mar 20th, '08, 05:39

Lee Da Hae - thats enough for me to watch Robbers
.....and now when i know that there is happy ending this is next in my list (last 2 episodes of Witch Amusement and i am done)

Bruno

hmm

Post by Bruno » Mar 22nd, '08, 11:51

Does anyone knows other dramas like Robbers?

after Green Rose, All About Eve, My Girl, and now Robbers, i cant find good kdramas XD

if anyone liked these titles I wrote, plz give me a suggestion (especially from Green Rose fans)

:cheers:

fluid_motion

Re: hmm

Post by fluid_motion » Mar 22nd, '08, 12:47

Bruno wrote:Does anyone knows other dramas like Robbers?

after Green Rose, All About Eve, My Girl, and now Robbers, i cant find good kdramas XD

if anyone liked these titles I wrote, plz give me a suggestion (especially from Green Rose fans)

:cheers:
You can try Resurrection, my favourite kdrama now. I read other people mention that its quite similar to Green Rose which I have yet to watch. I think its because of the theme of revenge. YMMV. :)

aznguy808

Post by aznguy808 » Mar 25th, '08, 02:11

resurrection IMO is in the top 5 of best kdramas

Bruno

hmm

Post by Bruno » Mar 25th, '08, 02:23

will give a try at this Ressurrection :salut:

leenzy

Post by leenzy » Mar 27th, '08, 08:04

Guys,
so sorry if i'm going to make u all angry or whatever i says..i think this the drama that make me BORING :-( :-( :-( :-( ..coz the 1episode was slow..i dunno, at 1st i think i'm going to enjoy it..but i cant...what do u think??..i just finished 1st episode yesterday...sorry again, maybe it's too early to judge this....erm...Lee dae Hee was good actually but i think she's not suit well with Jang Hyuk...huh..i dunno y... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: i think i'll take more time to finished it just like The Devil b4 this (i took 1 month to finished watching) :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

ctfazra

Post by ctfazra » Mar 29th, '08, 06:47

jang hyuk is in? can't wait to see him again.. :P

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Mar 31st, '08, 14:21

I thought this drama dragged on WAYYYyy to long.
IT should of ended like eps 14 or something..instead they kept talking about the same thing..then those like gangsta mafia wannabeess always do nothing except run around and have a really bad sad face lol. Thats about it..the main chars and the acting was all well done..just the end of the story was excessive and boring.

Suong

Post by Suong » Aug 14th, '08, 05:29

fizzlex3mh: thank you for your comments... I'm going to stop reading other comments, anticipate possible disappointment in episode 12, look forward to the last two episodes, and start the first episode tonight^_^.
fizzlex3mh wrote:I was just a little disappointed with Robbers overall, but only because the first 11 episodes were just too good. Up until episode 12, this show was incredibly well-written, well-directed, and fresh. One of the biggest problems I had with the last quarter of the drama was that it became way, way, WAY too similiar to I'm Sorry, I Love You. Even one of the OST tracks sounds just like MiSa's theme song. I wouldn't have been surprised one bit if Oh Joon had died at the end, riding a motorcycle, blood running down his face and everything. Well maybe I would've...but ya know.

So, yeah I was beginning to think Robbers had taken a dive headfirst into what people here refer to as "cliche" melodrama. But in episodes 15 & 16 the show picked up and I found myself incredibly satisified with the ending. This is one of the most beautiful dramas I have ever seen and I highly recommend it. The first half also has plenty of witty humor for the comedy-lovers out there. But what I loved best was the acting. Every single member of the cast is brilliant. I've never seen a more well-acted series.

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » Sep 16th, '11, 06:13

can someone please seed the SHiNHWA version episodes 1-16 I love Lee Da Hae so I really want to see it