Bad Love (KBS, 2007/8)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
saby

Post by saby » Feb 27th, '08, 14:23

anyone knows where I can watch eps 19 n 20 with english subs ? I searched on veoh but I only found eps without subs

saby

Post by saby » Feb 27th, '08, 20:05

saby wrote:anyone knows where I can watch eps 19 n 20 with english subs ? I searched on veoh but I only found eps without subs
ok I just finished Bad love
I really like the drama though it had its flaws .. sometimes I was like : Ive seen that scene before... but overall it was an SUPER drama .. I was just a little disappointed in the end.. I expected more.. at least a kiss... but ohh well gotta get used to the facts that ending usually suck...

btw at the beginning I really didnt like Yong Ki (cant remember the actors name) ... i didnt find him a good looking what is probably the 1st thing I do when I start to watch any drama (I find someone cute and then cheer for him :lol :whistling: ) but with every episode i started liking him more.. I really fell for the character he played :wub:

leesja

Post by leesja » Mar 7th, '08, 12:27

Can anyone help me with seeding eps 12, 13 & 14 (KOR HDTV.XViD-Ental).

Will leave up/seeding while downloading -

THANKS!!

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Mar 7th, '08, 19:59

saby: ok I just finished Bad love
I really like the drama though it had its flaws .. sometimes I was like : Ive seen that scene before... but overall it was an SUPER drama .. I was just a little disappointed in the end.. I expected more.. at least a kiss... but ohh well gotta get used to the facts that ending usually suck...
I totally agree with your statement! I think the same. And I too the 1st thing I do when I start to watch any drama is to see if the leading man is handsome (I find someone cute and then cheer for him too :whistling: ) but girl you make me wonder "how can you not know Kwon Sang Woo playing Young Ki. Do really find him not handsome?? I love his face and his lips!! I could kiss them the whole day and wouldn't get enough. hehe :roll

congchuabebong

Post by congchuabebong » Mar 7th, '08, 20:39

thanks so much :wub:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Mar 7th, '08, 20:40

Really I have been watching this because I like KSS so much. why won't they put him in a lead role as the true romantic interst? He always loses the girl or dies or is more of a villain.

Someone way back in this thread..from NYC I think, was raving about KSS in a sauna. Do you mean to tell me that you haven't watched him in the film 'Sweet Sex and Love' ????????? No need for a sauna there. cold showers maybe.

Peg

leesja

Post by leesja » Mar 10th, '08, 10:42

Both actors are sooooo good looking - can't wait to finish this so I can see some of their other dramas!!!

So can anyone help me with seeding eps 15, 16 & 17 (KOR HDTV.XViD-Ental). - will leave them up/seeding while downloading -

THANKS!!

leesja

Post by leesja » Mar 17th, '08, 14:24

Soooooo nearly finished - trying to download eps 17 & 18 (HDTV.Xvid-Ental) - can anyone help seed PLEEEEEASE!! Thank you!

Riroi

Post by Riroi » Mar 17th, '08, 14:45

leesja wrote:Soooooo nearly finished - trying to download eps 17 & 18 (HDTV.Xvid-Ental) - can anyone help seed PLEEEEEASE!! Thank you!
Why don't you use clubbox. I download almost all the kdramas I watch from there.

leesja

Post by leesja » Mar 19th, '08, 13:37

Thanks for the advise, but I find the site confusing for this non-Korean speaker - hence d-addicts & torrents

Riroi

Post by Riroi » Mar 20th, '08, 11:29

leesja wrote:Thanks for the advise, but I find the site confusing for this non-Korean speaker - hence d-addicts & torrents
Here is the link to the thread on d-addicts: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_14132.htm

I'm not Korean, but I find ClubBox actually not that difficult.

Hope this thread helps.

leesja

Post by leesja » Mar 20th, '08, 12:08

Yes it has - Many thanks !!!!

Riroi

Post by Riroi » Mar 20th, '08, 13:12

leesja wrote:Yes it has - Many thanks !!!!
Your welcome :-)

nathaly4u7

Post by nathaly4u7 » Jul 20th, '08, 17:44

I saw this drama is so sad :cry: but i like it when you saw this drama you can see the loveeee :wub: and the passion
I loved it! :thumleft: