The KDrama Worlds Within with Hyun Bin???

Discuss Korean drama series here.
honeybun321

The KDrama Worlds Within with Hyun Bin???

Post by honeybun321 » Oct 30th, '08, 01:52

Does anyone know when, what time and what channel it will come on? ive been dieing to know because wikipedia says one thing but of course they say its not reliable...can anyone help? i would really appriciate it! :thumright:

poptartsgurl

Post by poptartsgurl » Nov 5th, '08, 20:43

honeybun321-you can download this drama at www.omo-omo.com

xk

Post by xk » Nov 5th, '08, 22:18

poptartsgurl wrote:honeybun321-you can download this drama at www.omo-omo.com
aey pop tartz, what is the password to download 720p drama Worlds Within?

:idea:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 5th, '08, 22:27

xk wrote:
poptartsgurl wrote:honeybun321-you can download this drama at www.omo-omo.com

:idea:
You can't give up can't you :glare:

MisterX

Post by MisterX » Nov 5th, '08, 22:30

It's "piss-off."

Case sensitive. Very.

xk

Post by xk » Nov 5th, '08, 23:40

MisterX wrote:
It's "piss-off."

Case sensitive. Very.
I tried that, but it ain't working.

Got any updated password for this? I'm sure you have a membership there, don't you?

:whistling:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 5th, '08, 23:50

xk wrote:
MisterX wrote:
It's "piss-off."

Case sensitive. Very.

Got any updated password for this? I'm sure you have a membership there, don't you?

I think soon everyone besides you will have a password...why don't you try other sites.

belleza

Post by belleza » Nov 5th, '08, 23:54

I think soon everyone besides you will have a password...
I think 720p will only be for paying members. Of course the Entals are there for everybody.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 5th, '08, 23:58

belleza wrote:
I think soon everyone besides you will have a password...
I think 720p will only be for paying members. Of course the Entals are there for everybody.
Well maybe but who cares as long as the complainer doesn't get access :twisted:

MisterX

Post by MisterX » Nov 6th, '08, 00:10

xk wrote:
MisterX wrote:
It's "piss-off."

Case sensitive. Very.

Try this.

"hailthesmurfs" :cheers:

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Nov 6th, '08, 14:51

Hey xk, isn't it ironic how a few weeks ago you complained about the quality of certain 2.2GB files and demanded them to upload a different version and now you don't have access to 720p at all? I had a feeling something like this would happen and you only have yourself to blame!

xk

Post by xk » Nov 6th, '08, 21:14

kobe23 wrote:Hey xk, isn't it ironic how a few weeks ago you complained about the quality of certain 2.2GB files and demanded them to upload a different version and now you don't have access to 720p at all? I had a feeling something like this would happen and you only have yourself to blame!
That was quite a long ago. I stopped complaining since then.. :argue:

Aigoo women didn't do right on their part either. There are other people who feel that they aren't being treated well at the aigoo site so obviously I'm not the only one experiencing this. If they gonna share the dramas they might as well be kind too. it's not that hard to do it instead of being hostile or rude.. I also noticed they yell for no good reason. I mean I can go on and on and on and on about this but I ain't wasting time here..

kobe23, I know you download stuff there. Do you have access to the 720p section? What did you have to do to become a member there? Do you or do you not have access to the 720p section? Let me know, please. You could PM me. :salut:

8)

poptartsgurl

Post by poptartsgurl » Nov 6th, '08, 21:34

xk-you have never stopped complaining. what do you think the recent post you created "omo-omo disappointment" means? It's you COMPLAINING. You've also complained at 2 other posts, even cussed and called us names! . You need to realize that we moderate everything that has to do with the site and we see all the comments you leave.

Omo-Omo/Aigoo is OUR house. We provide these links for FREE and we can do whatever we want. If ppl make requests and demands and ask questions that can be easily answered by actually reading the post - we can yell if we want to. We do this for FREE and as a FAVOR to the kdrama public. It is not a service and we don't have to do anything we don't want to.

Complaining and bad-mouthing us is never going to get you the 720p password. The only way to get the password is to get on our good side, and the way it is right now, that's never going to happen. And anyone who has it will not share it with you either.

xk

Post by xk » Nov 6th, '08, 23:12

poptartsgurl wrote:xk-you have never stopped complaining. what do you think the recent post you created "omo-omo disappointment" means? It's you COMPLAINING.
I complained that because you LOCKED UP the entire 720p download section with the passwords. You guys keep making things more difficult so I had the need to SPEAK UP. I can't say anything??? You take things way too offensive and way too personal....

You've also complained at 2 other posts, even cussed and called us names!
Where did I cuss? Give me the link. I don't see where I cussed at ya guys.

You guys deleted ANY comments I made at the aigoo site recently, whether it was good or bad comments. You(don't know exactly which moderator) deleted ALL of my comments in the Yi San 720p section. I was actually giving you guys compliments but you deleted it. Ya just keep deleting anything nice I said. This is why I am telling you, you are holding a grudge about me. You just don't let go, some kind of hatred mind you have.:mad: THAT IS FREAKIN WHY I CREATED A THREAD HERE "AIGOO SITE, DISSAPOINTING". You don't realize what you did wrong and picking on things I did afterwards.:mad::mad::mad:

I don't think it was really you Poptartsgurl, it's the other mods (jtranta or whever the hell that name is...) You seem to be not as bad as other Mods in your site...

Shame on you people.

:x

tavon1

Post by tavon1 » Nov 6th, '08, 23:58

Well it is their site. So they may have a perfect reason to be protecting it. You know that some people from the new streaming site(dramacrazy) Is taking people's subs and video they had worked hard to sub . Then they host it on their site and put their logo on it. So I don't blame them

morserachel

Post by morserachel » Nov 7th, '08, 04:52

xk,

I think you do not seem to get what everybody is trying to tell you. Let me start by asking you to imagine that omo-omo is a house where those wonderful ladies live. They own the house and have allowed people to come and sit in their house and enjoyed the facilities there without expecting a word of thanks. Of course it will make them happy if the guests thank them and contribute to the food and drinks consumed in their house. Then you came along and expect to be treated like the lord of the manor and complained loudly about how lousy the food was, the air-con was not up to your standard etc etc. Put yourself in their shoes and think whether you would be hurt by such a boorish uninvited guest. So they decided to close their door to you and you decided to stand in front of their door and complain to everyone who comes along and expect that by doing so the ladies will let you in.

You fail to realise the ladies are the owners and in their own house they can be rude to you, the uninvited guest, but you the uninvited guest do not have such a privilege. It is basic courtesy to be polite to the host. There are many ways of getting your message across. Choose one that does not offend.

Now you are on the warpath because you are not able to dowload the 720 version from their site. May I suggest that you start by apologizing sincerely (because everyone who reads your posts knows you are not sincere) and not just by mouthing the words that you don't mean. It might not get you the password but it might make you a better person.

Anyway goodluck to you. Those kindhearted ladies, yes, kindhearted because by their deeds they have enable all of us, directly or indirectly to enjoy dramas free of charge (Would you do what they do? I know I won't because I'm selfish like you.) might change their minds if you change your attitude.

On an ending note, please note that I do not know those ladies personally nor do I download from their site as MU is not available to me.

Start growing up, nobody owes you anything.

belleza

Post by belleza » Nov 7th, '08, 05:54

Ahhh, time to lock this thread down. Anyhoo the magical password into the 720P Shangri-La is
nobodynobodybutyou
Shhh!!! Don't tell anybody!!

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Nov 7th, '08, 13:38

xk wrote: That was quite a long ago. I stopped complaining since then.. :argue:
As ptg said, you never really stopped complaining. There are several posts of you bitching about them in this forum. What makes it worse is that your complaints are full of profanity, which is not something we see often in the k-drama community.
Aigoo women didn't do right on their part either. There are other people who feel that they aren't being treated well at the aigoo site so obviously I'm not the only one experiencing this. If they gonna share the dramas they might as well be kind too. it's not that hard to do it instead of being hostile or rude.. I also noticed they yell for no good reason. I mean I can go on and on and on and on about this but I ain't wasting time here..
These are the type of comments I've seen at Aigoo:
  • Hey, KoTW episode 7 just aired last night, how come u don't have it up yet?
  • Episode 12 Beethoven Virus does not work...says temporarily unavailable.....re-upload plz
  • OMG Tazza 2.2GB quality sucks!! upload different version now!!
  • umm...megaupload asks for password. where's the password? how do i get the password? can i have the password pls?
  • Can you upload My Girl? And Full House...and Goong while you're at it? kthx!
  • I can abuse you ladies now that I've donated right?
That's just a sample of the comments I see at Aigoo all the time. I'm sure there are plenty more, but do you now understand their frustrations? Yeah sometimes they might seem a little abrasive, but it's not without reason. IMO they've kept surprisingly cool, considering...
kobe23, I know you download stuff there. Do you have access to the 720p section? What did you have to do to become a member there? Do you or do you not have access to the 720p section? Let me know, please. You could PM me. :salut:
If I told you, I would have to kill you :evil:

xk

Post by xk » Nov 8th, '08, 06:42

morserachel, I didn't even bother reading what you posted here. I know you took the time to make a long post but I feel it's been wasted. Thanks anyway, though.

It seems that the only quality person I see so far is the member belleza. He is mature... I like this guy.... Props to you, belleza.

screw this omo-omo ghey site. It's too damn ghey anyway. I ain't wasting my time arguing with these immature pricks.....

Anybody know where I can get the full 8.5 GB 1080i versions K-dramas for downloads? Doesn't matter how much it costs. I think it's available somewhere.... I thought I read somewhere that Ental website has the uncompressed 1080i version?.....

If ya (except belleza) gonna respond then I suggest you make constructive posts instead of flaming on.... :thumright:

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Nov 8th, '08, 14:48

Well at least we can agree on one thing: That belleza guy is pretty mature and I kinda him too :thumright:

morserachel

Post by morserachel » Nov 9th, '08, 04:04

xk,

Thank you very much for your response even though you did not read my post. I will keep what you have posted in mind. (Basic courtesy)

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Nov 9th, '08, 04:53

Aigoo/omo-omo, you are doing a great job and don't you forget that, despite the people who bite the hand that feeds them, like xk. Accept that there will always be people like them, do not be discouraged and thank God people like that are few and far in between.

MisterX

Post by MisterX » Nov 9th, '08, 12:13

xk wrote:I ain't wasting my time arguing with these immature pricks.....
So the kettle is black, I suppose.
Anybody know where I can get the full 8.5 GB 1080i versions K-dramas for downloads?
Yes, I know where you can get them.

xk

Post by xk » Nov 10th, '08, 01:51

morserachel wrote:xk,

Thank you very much for your response even though you did not read my post. I will keep what you have posted in mind. (Basic courtesy)
Actually I have now read your message. I appreciate your words. You seem to be a nice person. :salut:

Anyways... I'm still in the hunt for obtaining 720p dramas....

Take care.

leesja

Post by leesja » Nov 10th, '08, 03:00

Look xk - just give it a break - go find somewhere else to download your dramas!

Everyone is sooo sick and tired of your posts - and you ask where did you cuss, well don't you read your own postings - try in this thread for starters
screw this omo-omo ghey site. It's too damn ghey anyway. I ain't wasting my time arguing with these immature pricks...
and oh yes, here's another one - remember the one where the moderators deleted your bad language -

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_58441_15.htm
Do NOT go to Myaigoo (omo-omo). Staffs there have *unsuitable-profanities-removed* attitudes..... They are horrible. Just stick with Clubbox....
oh and look, her's yet another one -

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_65284_120.htm
MyAigoo site (omo-omo.com) is full of sh#t.... The moderators, or the Aigoo ladies have worst attitude I have seen before.
xk, go get a life elsewhere & leave the aigoo ladies & the rest of us alone!

tavon1

Post by tavon1 » Nov 10th, '08, 03:06

How do you download on clubbox. And I tryed to make an account but it never works

xk

Post by xk » Nov 10th, '08, 04:07

tavon1 wrote:How do you download on clubbox. And I tryed to make an account but it never works
Dear student,

go to --> http://clubbox.co.kr/WITHS2CB

No bull sh#t login required there. You just go in and download. eh...eh.......

Or if you just wanna get down to the quality stuff (2.2GB 720p) go here --> http://choding.blog.com/ Go download utorrent and download... This one is painless and you don't go through crap like at myaigoo...

annchong

Post by annchong » Nov 10th, '08, 14:14

tavon1 wrote:How do you download on clubbox. And I tryed to make an account but it never works
Yes pls go to http://clubbox.co.kr/WITHS2CB to download. U see the name soniachong - that's me :) I upload daily except weekend dramas. On the subs, this name here remains.

How to download? Go to soompi and resource and read:-

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showforum=42

Plenty of ways to learn there and they have pictures to guide you as well. Keep your clubbox open all day to collect points so you can trade them for faster speed.

Goodluck

xk

Post by xk » Nov 11th, '08, 04:52

The PQ in this 720p 2.2GB drama "Worlds Within" is very good. No doubt. I think this is the second (or maybe third) best looking video quality out there....

But I still say it does not beat the 720p drama "Bad Love" (2007). That thing........... got the best PQ in the galaxy..... I have not seen better than that before. Some reference material Blu-ray movies? Nope..... this is better. If you guys interested in PQ get that...... it is unreal........ but the story may not be that good. I didn't mind it much. The drama War of Money should also be very good.... this could be the 2nd place.

I currently have 2 episodes of Worlds Within in 2.2GB 720p version. I'll have to get the rest of the episodes from choding.blog..... they'll eventually come.;)

:alcoholic:

jukoh

Post by jukoh » Dec 29th, '08, 17:17

Sorry, I hope this is not out of topic. I'd like to look for smaller file sizes for this series (those that silentregrets used to have i.e. 350mb/episode but with great quality). I'd appreciate if any of you could point me in the right direction if you know where I can find them. Thank you.