Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Terroir (SBS, 2008)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Post Reply
didiellza
Posts: 59
Joined: Feb 1st, '08, 16:24
Location: vienna

Terroir (SBS, 2008)

Post by didiellza » Jan 4th, '09, 12:28

Terroir (SBS, Han Hye Jin & Kim Joo Hyuk)



source: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Terroir

Lee Woo Joo meets Kang Tae Min, a man who was taught in the art of tasting wine. Tae Min inherited the wine production from his family and opens Woo Joo's eyes to the world of wine.

Gast:
Kim Joo Hyuk as Kang Tae Min
Han Hye Jin as Lee Woo Joo
Ki Tae Young as Jo Yi Bak / Joey Park
Yoo Sun Ahn Ji Seon




Well I don't know why this drama is so underrated but still it is worth watching it. If you manage to watch it untill Ep4 an up you will like (no you will love) it. I think this drama is one of the best 2008 (and mabye 2009).
Attachments
Terroir.jpg
Terroir.jpg (68.46 KiB) Viewed 489 times

aimlesswanderer
Posts: 165
Joined: Feb 4th, '07, 03:53
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by aimlesswanderer » Jan 13th, '09, 14:47

Anything with Hany Hye Jin in it can't be that bad, so I thought. But a show about wine? Watched the first ep, hmm, a bit silly for my tastes.

indian0165
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 26th, '08, 18:02

Post by indian0165 » Jan 13th, '09, 16:49

Where can i download the video files for this drama? Thank you.

User avatar
lucky_kiss
Posts: 131
Joined: Jul 27th, '08, 07:55

Post by lucky_kiss » Jan 13th, '09, 21:05

indian0165 wrote:Where can i download the video files for this drama? Thank you.
http://aja-aja.com/regular/terroir

indian0165
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 26th, '08, 18:02

Post by indian0165 » Jan 13th, '09, 23:32

lucky_kiss wrote:
indian0165 wrote:Where can i download the video files for this drama? Thank you.
http://aja-aja.com/regular/terroir
I am downloading it now. Thank you for the link.

didiellza
Posts: 59
Joined: Feb 1st, '08, 16:24
Location: vienna

Post by didiellza » Jan 14th, '09, 00:06

aimlesswanderer wrote:Anything with Hany Hye Jin in it can't be that bad, so I thought. But a show about wine? Watched the first ep, hmm, a bit silly for my tastes.

I know what you mean, I also only started to watch it because of her and then the first 2 or even 3 episodes dissappointed me :-( but I kept wachting it because of her and to my surprise it keeps getting better!! trust me soo keep on watching it!! :thumleft:

For everyone you can watch it online on http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/Terroir

You will like it!! :wub:

aimlesswanderer
Posts: 165
Joined: Feb 4th, '07, 03:53
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by aimlesswanderer » Jan 23rd, '09, 15:42

didiellza wrote:
aimlesswanderer wrote:Anything with Hany Hye Jin in it can't be that bad, so I thought. But a show about wine? Watched the first ep, hmm, a bit silly for my tastes.

I know what you mean, I also only started to watch it because of her and then the first 2 or even 3 episodes dissappointed me :-( but I kept wachting it because of her and to my surprise it keeps getting better!! trust me soo keep on watching it!! :thumleft:

For everyone you can watch it online on http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/Terroir

You will like it!! :wub:
Well, I did keep watching it, because of HHJ, and it does get a bit better, though it is a little predictable. And the stupidity of the characters, ugh, just shoot me now. Not to mention that I find the whole hoopla about wine to be completely quack. I do alot of skipping when I watch it.....

Plus I wish it wasn't so damn cold when they were filming, I'd like to see her in less than half a dozen layers of clothing! :mrgreen:

BigHeadDog
Posts: 53
Joined: Jan 15th, '08, 15:34

Post by BigHeadDog » Jan 29th, '09, 12:04

i thought the leading actor is bae yong jun???

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests