Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 3rd, '10, 13:07

Yesss, feel the power of the Chuno Force, mehehe^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 3rd, '10, 13:58

@E^^
Yes, sharing definitely will bring up some conflic sooner or later in life no matter how much people can get along with eachother. :P

as for places i want to be in Chuno (thanks to Oh jI Ho soompi thread)
i want to be here

here

and most definitely here :pale:
eventhough i am an insane TH shipper, i still can't see DG in pain and suffering. i still have so much love for him too.

and that little prince, i just love to see him on the screen. soooo cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

ps. still was not able to find ep1 HD 720p HAN. if anyone knows where to find it, please let me know. i'll be grateful :salut:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 3rd, '10, 14:53

here
But it's not HAN. When I'm back from work (that is tomorrow) I will look around.

dolsiman

Post by dolsiman » Mar 3rd, '10, 15:42

Just watched eps 13&14 with eng subs.
Action still fantastic, but like some previous person commented, leading actress is so pale and not a hair out of place during the whole series. Nor any dirt or perspiration on the face. (Natural looking ones I mean). The guys are OK. I watched the 720 version on theatre screen and it was fantastic. Very enjoyable series.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 3rd, '10, 18:34

Ethlenn wrote:here
But it's not HAN. When I'm back from work (that is tomorrow) I will look around.
Thanks alot dear. i am wondering if there is HAN version at all now. but why with S2 make a subtitle for this file if is not out at all..same thoughts goes for someother eps.
one thing else, i don't get why there are so many versions of each ep. it makes me confused everytime which version to dl. i see this happeing all time with kdramas. as a new person to this drama, i am totally clueless. atleast with jdramas there is only 2, SD and HD version.
tried to look for ep1 on soompi chuno thread just incase. but imagine going through 203 pages (well, so far). its impossible.

ep17 is out now. i can't believe myself for wanting to see it as soon as finished dling.so now, i am watching raws too???? gone insane for sure.
i read someone on soompi written that he/she shipp TH/DG. laughed hard at that time but you kow what? i think i am too. well... i think i have been since ep1 :P

dolsiman

Post by dolsiman » Mar 3rd, '10, 21:44

I found that it did not matter much which sub you use. If one didn't suit try the next one. Like you said there's the Han, San, Pan and Dog Go Die versions. So far the subs did OK with the avi files from here. Tomorrow night eps18 will be airing. I normally test my patience and wait till I get at least 2 eps subs and watch them in one hit.
:alcoholic: :w00t:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 3rd, '10, 22:22

I did something like that up to the 12th episode. After it I couldn't stand the tension and just watched minutes after downloading...

dolsiman

Post by dolsiman » Mar 3rd, '10, 22:48

I've been watching K-Dramas for about 4 years but unlike JDramas and japanese language, the Korean language is so difficult to grasp. I can't even remember Korean names too well. I'm OK with Chinese names but not Korean. I have a Korean friend here and cannot remember her full name. So I try very hard to be patient and watch until I get the relevant subs. :D :D

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 3rd, '10, 23:12

so you think if i use subs for HAN version on SAN, it will be ok? i think i tried this with one one ep and the timing was wrong.
I am SOO addicted to chuno now. i just don't want to see anything else (with exception of cutest guy on the world dramas) :mrgreen: so i really can't see myself waiting another day to see 2 eps in row.
as for korean names, i really struggle hard to remember them. i have no problem with japanese but i was watching japanese stuff since ages and no problem but i seriously find it hard to remember any k-names. the only names i know in chuno is lee dae gil and song tae ha. oh, and oh ji ho and jang hyuk :mrgreen: but then again. i only started watching kdramas since last Nov

i don't care that i am not going to understand a word (well, maybe one or two) but i have to see the raw. it's a new challenge :cheers:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 4th, '10, 00:58

Learning by doing^^
Korean is no different in remembering than Japanese (well, Japanese has polysyllable words what makes them easier to remember for Indo-european family language speakers). But then, Korean is an agglutinative language, so the words become polysyllable.
Adjust the timing, honey. You should be able to do so in every program you use for watching. Just open the subtitles editor and set the time of subs according to the time when the sentence appear in the movie.
Have a nice day^^

FrEEwilL

Post by FrEEwilL » Mar 4th, '10, 12:06

Issy wrote:
Ethlenn wrote:here
Thanks alot dear. i am wondering if there is HAN version at all now. but why with S2 make a subtitle for this file if is not out at all..same thoughts goes for someother eps.
one thing else, i don't get why there are so many versions of each ep. it makes me confused everytime which version to dl. i see this happeing all time with kdramas. as a new person to this drama, i am totally clueless. atleast with jdramas there is only 2, SD and HD version.
tried to look for ep1 on soompi chuno thread just incase. but imagine going through 203 pages (well, so far). its impossible.

ep17 is out now. i can't believe myself for wanting to see it as soon as finished dling.so now, i am watching raws too???? gone insane for sure.
i read someone on soompi written that he/she shipp TH/DG. laughed hard at that time but you kow what? i think i am too. well... i think i have been since ep1 :P
HAN version for EP1,2 exists. HAN took a break for about a month (skipped ep3~12).
but personally i still prefer FR over HAN because of proper and better encoding profiles. :P

as for jdramas, actually there are more than just 2. it's only because there are not many sources to get them without negotiations (trading).
also the reason why there're a dozen of version for k-dramas is that major korean sharing community is not p2p based but many individuals upload their own caps onto commercial servers.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 4th, '10, 15:31

HAN version for EP1,2 exists. HAN took a break for about a month (skipped ep3~12).
but personally i still prefer FR over HAN because of proper and better encoding profiles.
please can i have the lik for them. i am useless for trying to edit the timing and make it work so i take the easier option :P
thanks in advance
watched ep17 last night (which lead me to start watching again from ep1 :goggle: ) and it was so tense.
those torture scene were very disturbing. kept closing my eyes everytime my beloved TH got totured. but to ne honest was queit suprised by writers in making his character given up to idea of dying in those scenes. is like he completely forgotten his mission. it's just does not match with TH character at all. he has been fighting so long for his mission and now he is so given up. i just thought it was not really TH with those sad eyes that only waiting for his death. maybe the shock of fiding out that UN/HW was/is a slave has taken over his thoughts. as he is still in denial state.

i don't see TH will change towards UN/HW after knowing this fact. because of his noble upbringing, he still thinks that there would be comflict within him but at the end, he will not give up on UN/HW because she is a salve.

i thought it was very symbolic with UN/HW held the prince abd TH and his men (all not salve and maybe from nobles) to bow down to the her holding the prince. and now that she is the sole protector of the prince.

i keep thinking how they will end this drama. there is no way of predecting. but somehow i can't see DG will be re-united UN and it will be by choice and not by fate. UN is a married woman now and she deeply loves and respect her husband. unless TH leaves her because if her background and i really don't see TH doing such thing at all. even if TH dies, she will honour his memory just like what she did with DG when she thought he was dead and they were not even married.

i am just holding my hand on my heart praying that they don't kill either of DG or TH by the end. i would be really disappointed if they do. i really like sul hwa's charcater. i really think she suits DG the best. the problem is, i don't think DG will start to love her like UN because for 10 years all he has being doing is to think of UN. it takes years and years to be able to forget her.
ok, after this much writing i think i deserve some drooling :P
i am sorry but i think i need to faint for a while. :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 5th, '10, 00:55

It was strange to me as well, but I guess it was the fatigue that overpowered TH. There is no way for him to abandon UN, first, he still has some feelings for her, secondly - I think it would be because of his pride and wounded self-love. There was something I saw as sympathy in him, and I guess he could continue living with UN as his wife just for the sake of her devotion and his sympathy. Still, I have no doubts he still loves her, but now I'm mixed up, and I guess his feelings are also mixed up.
I don't think DG death will be a disappointment. There is no path for him other than this. The only salvation for him lies in death. UN will never leave her husband (unless she would be left behind, which is unlikely). SH loves DG but I gues deep inside she realizes that she will never fill the void in his heart. And as for DG chasing UN for 10 years, I guess he forgot why he does this. I don't think he really wants to be reunited with her, he just wants to pursue her.
They're my random thoughts. I have to watch everything again and think it over.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 5th, '10, 09:18

Ethlenn wrote:
It was strange to me as well, but I guess it was the fatigue that overpowered TH. There is no way for him to abandon UN, first, he still has some feelings for her, secondly - I think it would be because of his pride and wounded self-love. There was something I saw as sympathy in him, and I guess he could continue living with UN as his wife just for the sake of her devotion and his sympathy. Still, I have no doubts he still loves her, but now I'm mixed up, and I guess his feelings are also mixed up.
I don't think DG death will be a disappointment. There is no path for him other than this. The only salvation for him lies in death. UN will never leave her husband (unless she would be left behind, which is unlikely). SH loves DG but I gues deep inside she realizes that she will never fill the void in his heart. And as for DG chasing UN for 10 years, I guess he forgot why he does this. I don't think he really wants to be reunited with her, he just wants to pursue her.
They're my random thoughts. I have to watch everything again and think it over.
YES, that's whta i have decided myself too. i need to re-watch the whole drama from begining 8)

FrEEwilL

Post by FrEEwilL » Mar 5th, '10, 11:58

TH want to change the world but he is still the person of noble-minded in the end unlike DG.
what TH pursues is NOT the world of equality. throughout the whole drama he refuses to be treated himeself as a slave
and insists on the status of a nobleman. what's most important to a nobleman is the reason and being loyal.
that's why TH chose the death.
i had more to say in mind but well my english is...*&%*& :P
somehow i feel a deja-vu of Hong Gil Dong vs the prince.

@lassy
sorry but i have only FR 720p version. it's synced with s2 sub.
if you still want it, let me know.
Last edited by FrEEwilL on Mar 5th, '10, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 5th, '10, 13:37

@FrEEwilL
don't worry, your English is perfect and i totally agree with you about TH character. the thing is we still don't know what he think about slaves and slavery.
i am sure he does sympathise with them because he lived years of his live as one and knows how they have been treated badly but then again he refuse to see himself as one (and he has the right because he was born noble but if he does not think of slaves as lower cast then he is, he really shouldn't object this strongly about called one too.
i really like to write more about his character but need to go back to work. will do later on.

as for ep1&2, please give me the link if you don't mind. thanks
ps. it's Issy by the way 8)

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 5th, '10, 16:11

OK, sneaking from waork again (i hope i don't get cought :P )
somehow i feel a deja-vu of Hong Gil Dong vs the prince.
maybe that's why i love TH so much. because it reminds me of Chang Hwi :lol but we still don't have HGD charcater here as DG is noble himself too. but i see your point totally 8)
runs off back to work :whistling:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 5th, '10, 17:12

I see no resemblance to HGD at all, but maybe I'm too blind as for now, keke.
After yesterday's episode I have really bad feelings about the end. TH is looking for a death and DG as well. I think they will end up dead both. But I imagine something like this: the body of DG will never be found, lying somewhere forgotten, and TH will receive posthumous praise and there will be vigil.
Random images (and yes, I'm somber)

FrEEwilL

Post by FrEEwilL » Mar 5th, '10, 17:24

HGD has half-noble blood too but he's not allowed father-son relationships
because he is a child of concubine (*). in chuno, it is the love between a noble and slave.
TH surely wishes slaves live a better life in a peaceful world
but it doesn't mean he thinks of them equally. he's protecting ruling class after all.

(*) as a sidenote, i've read that many ppl can't understand why HGD's father supports the crazy king.
the king himself is a child of concubine and was truely a good persion.
i think Minister Hong dreamed of the world where he's allowed to grant HGD as his son and devoted himself to the future king.
what makes the king gone crazy is the environment caused by political trickery
and it's no other than Minister Hong himself that be fooled by it.
he must have felt responsible for the king and couldn't abandon his king no matter what.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 5th, '10, 17:46

Ethlenn wrote:I see no resemblance to HGD at all, but maybe I'm too blind as for now, keke.
After yesterday's episode I have really bad feelings about the end. TH is looking for a death and DG as well. I think they will end up dead both. But I imagine something like this: the body of DG will never be found, lying somewhere forgotten, and TH will receive posthumous praise and there will be vigil.
Random images (and yes, I'm somber)
Please don't say this or i will cry right now her at work and make people around me wondering if i have gone mad or what :cry:
but joking aside, i really hope that non of them die by the end. for somereason i see TH as prince's gurdian in the future. he and HW are as his parents and they need to be by his side to grow and become a king.
but yes, anything goes in this drama and i won't be suprised if they killed both TH and DG by the end.

but anyone noticed the cute preview by end of ep18?
where all DG, UN/HW, TH and the prince are together and for some reason TH and DG have to carry other two. did you see how TH gave the prince to DG and he picked HW himself and left DG with that look on his face???? :lol :lol :lol :lol
i think i repeated that part about 10 times or more :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 6th, '10, 22:19

I thought that was just wishful thinking, so I paid little attention. It's like those pics of wedding from YAB times, you know. Everyone was head over heels and what? And we got Manager Ma and Wang coordi rich imagination only. So I'm unaffected.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 6th, '10, 23:58

Ethlenn wrote:I thought that was just wishful thinking, so I paid little attention. It's like those pics of wedding from YAB times, you know. Everyone was head over heels and what? And we got Manager Ma and Wang coordi rich imagination only. So I'm unaffected.
i don't think it is because DG is ending up holding the little cute prince and they both are alone.
ok, i have to admit that i have reached my totall obsession point about chuno or TH to be precise. all i think and dream about is him and this drama.
damn :P

can't help noticing your sigi dear. me and you took total apposite directions or what? :P why the poor baby is in the background? tsk, tsk, tsk. you out of all people E-chan? tsk, tsk, tsk :O

:lol jodan, jodan :mrgreen: cute sigi by the way. just wait for new one then 8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 7th, '10, 00:09

Oh damn, I will make a new one then....^^ But jissai ni, JKS is in the first layer from the top, before Uchi, I mean Shun^^, really. It doesn't look like this but that is (still, he's the first in my heart from those).

I don't want to jump to conclusion, and Chuno is not so funny drama as YAB, so maybe imagination of the characters wasn't such a good idea from me. But, truthfully, I have no opinion on it. It is so different from what we have seen.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 7th, '10, 19:12

Alright, not connected to DG or TH, but I found this news on Asahi today:
About Han Jeong Su new drama:
KBS人気ドラマ『チュノ』でチェ・ジャングン役を演じ、鍛えられた肉体美で話題を集めているハン・ジョンスが、SBS新水・木ドラマ『女検事、マタ・ハリ』(脚本ソ・ヒョンギョン、演出ジン・ヒョク)に出演することが確定した。検察組織を背景に、ヒロインの新米検事が多くの事件を経験しながら、成長していく過程を描く。

ハン・ジョンスが演じるキャラクター、ユン・セジュンは、優れたルックスと実力を兼ね備えた古株検事で、新米女検事マ・ヘリに次第に心惹かれていく。マ・ヘリ役には、ドラマ『アイリス』で一躍スターダムにのし上がったキム・ソヨンがキャスティングされている。

同ドラマは、昨年視聴率40%を突破した人気ドラマ『華麗なる遺産』のジン・ヒョクPDとソ・ヒョンギョン作家が、再度タッグを組んだ作品。現在放送中の『産婦人科』後続作として、4月半ばから放送予定。
http://www.asahi.com/showbiz/korea/TKY201003060200.html
Practice your Japanese, dear Issy^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 9th, '10, 10:17

Issy, you spoiled JKS noona!! And you were talking about my sigi!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 9th, '10, 11:23

Ethlenn wrote:Issy, you spoiled JKS noona!! And you were talking about my sigi!!
patience is a virtue dear. my sigi is not complete yet. because of work, i only have little time to spend on them. more coming soon 8)
i just wanted to see how my beloved TH sigi will come up here :lol
Last edited by Issy on Mar 9th, '10, 13:07, edited 2 times in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 9th, '10, 11:27

Me too as well. I have something else in mind, but since my love for Shun is growing... I have no idea what may happen.

:P

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 9th, '10, 21:50

:scratch: , well is NOT that i mind beauty and hotness of DG in any way and shape ...but
if you insist

(click to enlarge)
my current laptop wallie btw.
as i said before, i really like both of them. but somehow TH has managed to take little more space in my heart than DG. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 9th, '10, 22:41

My current wallie is Gokusen, gomen, gomen, I can't help it^^

Tomorrow we'll find some new answers ( I hope) along with being served few new questions. But I have now feeling they will give us an open ending, like DG's walking toward the horizon in blinding rain, TH crying over him, no, wait... it was YAB yaoi scene, mehehe...

Ratings:
2010-03-03 17 31.6 (1st) 31.8 (1st)
2010-03-04 18 33.8 (1st) 33.8 (1st)
Attachments
Chuno Ratings.jpg
Chuno Ratings.jpg (66.58 KiB) Viewed 3262 times

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 11th, '10, 17:46

Issy, honey^^
Ok, reunion was good, but I feel pity for SH. DG is empty, and he can't give anything back. I think it won't be even possible for UN.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 11th, '10, 21:11

Ethlenn wrote:Issy, honey^^
Ok, reunion was good, but I feel pity for SH. DG is empty, and he can't give anything back. I think it won't be even possible for UN.
Still have not watched ep20 yet. just got back from work and finished dling right now. so will watch straight away. i still want to make more caps of my beloved TH but this horrible flu and working at the same time, it's hardly possible.
i really like SH and i hate how DG ignores her. to be honest, i don't see UN/HW is suitable for him anymore. they don't match at all anymore. but just in case she decided to leave her sexy general husband for DG, i am all there to comfort gorgeous TH.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 11th, '10, 21:28

Any way I'm here to comfort scarred soul of DG^^
You got a flu?? Then dring hot milk with butter and honey, don't go outside and warm yourself up with making nice sigis^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 11th, '10, 21:42

Ethlenn wrote:Any way I'm here to comfort scarred soul of DG^^
You got a flu?? Then dring hot milk with butter and honey, don't go outside and warm yourself up with making nice sigis^^
:-(
i wish i could. still have 2 more days at work before i can relax. i am off to see my TH and will be back with my thoughts :mrgreen:

dolsiman

Post by dolsiman » Mar 11th, '10, 22:05

D/L eps 20. Very slow. Lots of peers but no seeders. Hope fellow D/loaders do not "hit & run"
Manay thanks anyway

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 11th, '10, 22:16

dolsiman wrote:D/L eps 20. Very slow. Lots of peers but no seeders. Hope fellow D/loaders do not "hit & run"
Manay thanks anyway
try 450p version
here

this one is super fast. i could not wait for the HAN version here on d-a because it's just too slow.
the reunion of the 3 slave hunters was sooo emotional. made me :cry:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 11th, '10, 22:44

I'm so annoyed by this hit and run thing. You know, I could track them and banned some IPs, but it's pointless. They just slow down download process for trusted downloaders. It's like with my files, I uploaded Woman Who... I had so far 10 complete downloads and who is seeding? Me. Only. Grrrr!!!!
I think I will need a lot of time to rewatch the whole series. Two weeks and it's ending. I'm sad, but last two episodes tired me out, I wish they had made 20 episodes. Really.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 11th, '10, 22:54

yes, i said i want to re-watch the whole thing too but i don't think i will be able to do so at all. i think i will wait for the whole drama to be subbed and watch it again

at the moments these lines between UN/HW and TH are killing me.
taken from soompi
TH: It's not important what your name is. Hye-Won or Eon-Nyeon, you are my wife.
UN/HW: Now I feel like I can really be your wife.
TH: Later when we have our own child, let's name him Tae-Won.
UN/HW smiles.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub: :wub: :wub:
serious heart melting :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 11th, '10, 23:05

Hmm, for me this was somewhat patronizing, but as I said once, I guess I'm an iceberg.
Issy, do you know about Tokio's new single? http://king-kun.livejournal.com/17798.html Here for you^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 11th, '10, 23:19

Ethlenn wrote:Hmm, for me this was somewhat patronizing, but as I said once, I guess I'm an iceberg.
Issy, do you know about Tokio's new single? http://king-kun.livejournal.com/17798.html Here for you^^
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O

you really are an iceberg :O :O :O
:mrgreen:
thanks alot dear. it seems that baby JGS and his fellow hot actors totally have taken my mind of tomoya/tokio :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 11th, '10, 23:32

I wasn't moved at all. I was more irritated than excited. I had always in the back of my head the impression that TH acts with his mighty attitude. And those words are just a proof as for me. "I sacrificed so much for you. I'm so noble for this" etc. Irohke(like this)...:mrgreen:
:whistling:
Since I came back to my long-lost Japanese fixation, I try to update myself. Still, I can't force myself to J-music exept few songs. Damnit!! Korean one sounds muuuuuuuch better. That is why I'm still hovering around Arashi new single.

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 11th, '10, 23:40

Ethlenn wrote:I wasn't moved at all. I was more irritated than excited. I had always in the back of my head the impression that TH acts with his mighty attitude. And those words are just a proof as for me. "I sacrificed so much for you. I'm so noble for this" etc. Irohke(like this)...:mrgreen:
:whistling:
Since I came back to my long-lost Japanese fixation, I try to update myself. Still, I can't force myself to J-music exept few songs. Damnit!! Korean one sounds muuuuuuuch better. That is why I'm still hovering around Arashi new single.
:O :crazy: :x :-( :-( :-( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

because i know where exactly these words are coming from (DG shipping side of you), therefore i forgive you. but only this time :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 11th, '10, 23:46

And you're damn right :wub:
And thank you for forgiving me this small fault of mine :lol :lol :cry:

dolsiman

Post by dolsiman » Mar 12th, '10, 02:43

Thank you Issy. Luckily Chuno is only 2 characters in Hanngu. Quite easy fo me to find the eps that I wanted.
It's d/l now ataround 650 kbps instead of the 20-50 kbps.
Again I have to keep it on hold for the subs.
Just got the subs for eps16 from S2. Will watch 15 & 16 tonight
Anyway muchos gracias again for the redirection.

:salut:

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 12th, '10, 09:49

subs for ep15& 16 are out? i have not checked.
i think i am too obsessed with chuno to wait for subs now. i just watch the raw as soon as its out :P
again i am finding problem with my dled version adn with s2 subs version. i am just getting fed up now :x

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 14th, '10, 15:18

This is for people who like me, are madly and obsessively in love with TH. just in case you wanted something for your laptops and computers wallie to remind you of him. :P
will do somemore soon. 8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 14th, '10, 15:49

Nice one, Issy. I wish I had some time to do this. Yes, I'm always in front of my laptop, but have no time at all.
But bring it on!!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 15th, '10, 11:42

Ha! Issy, honey, something for ya!
Episodes 1-20 in one torrent 720 version! As zipped folder. unzip and download. Not my torrent. :salut:
Attachments
추노(推奴)+OST.Ep1~20.720p-mkv.rar
(146.71 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 15th, '10, 14:06

Ethlenn wrote:Ha! Issy, honey, something for ya!
Episodes 1-20 in one torrent 720 version! As zipped folder. unzip and download. Not my torrent. :salut:
:salut: :salut: :salut:
can i just say i LOVE you dear? well not more than baby JKS and my newly found obsession OJH and my long list of hot J-actors, but still, loving you dearly for thinking of me. :mrgreen:
i am re-watching chuno and taking caps as much as i can. its great remedy for de-stressing all those hard days at work and baaaaaaaaaaaad flu/hayfever attack. :roll

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 15th, '10, 14:13

Same here, honey :wub:
Well, except for the part on taking the caps of Chuno.
Hope your flu will pass away. Or you just need Flu Hunter/Pursuing Germs, mehehee :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 15th, '10, 14:53

Taking caps is my routine ritual when it comes to watching Chuno. chuno is just visually SOOO beautiful in every way and as someone who appreciate beauty alot :P these scenes have to be captured :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 15th, '10, 15:01

I know what you mean, that is why 720 version comes handy^^
But you know, next week and the series is gone...

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 15th, '10, 15:16

Ethlenn wrote:I know what you mean, that is why 720 version comes handy^^
But you know, next week and the series is gone...
Exactly but beacuse i am freak when it comes in having super HQ pictures and vids to watch. i can't rest if i know there is a better quality out there and i am missing on it. :crazy:

this for you dear E-chan because of your previous kindness :P

i am trying not to think about the last eps because deep down i think i know who is going to die :cry: :cry:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 15th, '10, 15:45

Waa, sugeee!! :wub: :wub:
Thank you, honey^^
I think everyone will be left unhappy, except for dead ones.
And I guess I know who will end up dead too :alcoholic:

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 15th, '10, 23:14

not sure why i am hooked on this

Song

when i already laughed at its firts time hearing. but, it is very addictive.

the funny thing, even my 11 month niece like this song and has made up a special dance that she only does with this song. :lol

feel like doing some more TH wallies :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 16th, '10, 09:13

Chuno OST is weird, but some songs are addictive, true^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 18th, '10, 11:12

To all of the fans of Oh Ji Ho:

In Entertainment Weekly 1313 (here by DevilSlob), there is an interview with him. This so called Guerilla Interview (on the streets of MyeongDong).
Have fun watching^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 18th, '10, 15:48

Ethlenn wrote:To all of the fans of Oh Ji Ho:

In Entertainment Weekly 1313 (here by DevilSlob), there is an interview with him. This so called Guerilla Interview (on the streets of MyeongDong).
Have fun watching^^
that would be meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mrgreen:
thanks for info, i shall look for it immediately :salut:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 18th, '10, 16:51

And the cherry on top: few shots of Sukkie^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 18th, '10, 18:14

Ethlenn wrote:And the cherry on top: few shots of Sukkie^^
is like they made it for me specially :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 18th, '10, 18:53

I thought about the same thing. First time I won't see Chuno right away. I have to postpone everything till Monday. Eh..

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 18th, '10, 23:09

watching ep22 at the moment. i think i am changing shipping again.
from TH/UN to TH/DG :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 18th, '10, 23:27

You want to kill me, right :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 19th, '10, 00:42

Ethlenn wrote:You want to kill me, right :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
NO. seriously. i am finding TH/DG pair is just more inetersting and more amazing than any other pairing in this drama. of course, in non-perverted way. just love the male bonding and them both fighting side by side. :cheers:

8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 19th, '10, 13:16

You're right. During the whole drama I was like: This is a true, rough male bond. Not a friendship though, but they are connected.

dolsiman

Post by dolsiman » Mar 22nd, '10, 00:15

Still resisting myself and watch till the subs come out from S2. Till now only eps 18

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 22nd, '10, 00:56

dolsiman wrote:Still resisting myself and watch till the subs come out from S2. Till now only eps 18
i really applaud your strong will and determintion and self control. i am on my re-watch and at ep15. i want to see all the subs eps. there is no way i can be this patient. :salut:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 22nd, '10, 23:07

Aaaaaa!!! It's this week, it's this week!! Or am I just stupid and made a mistake?
No, Chuno ends this Thursday, right??

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 22nd, '10, 23:42

Ethlenn wrote:Aaaaaa!!! It's this week, it's this week!! Or am I just stupid and made a mistake?
No, Chuno ends this Thursday, right??
yes :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
have my hand on my heart. don't want any of TH or DG dead. but have a strong feeling that one or both are going to end up that way :-(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 24th, '10, 11:51

Something to sweeten our last days...
インタビュー:ここ
And to practise your Japanese, dear:
http://search.chosunonline.com/?l=1&sel ... 0&y=0&t=tc
And if you have strong heart:
http://www.ohjiho.net/
I fainted. :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 24th, '10, 15:28

when E-chan faints over OJH picture, then Issy will have a heartache after seeing them.
the one that is making me hyperventilate at the moments is this one. i will add more hot zio pictures on his thread.
Attachments
20100324Zio513.jpg
20100324Zio513.jpg (176.32 KiB) Viewed 3222 times

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 24th, '10, 15:47

Those dimples, damn it, why does he have to have them?? :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Mar 24th, '10, 16:25

yess, dimples always a win :wub:
and this is just toooo
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

BIG GIANT HAND, little small hand, pressed against each other, awwwww, i want some air :pale:

I want to hug both SO badly :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 24th, '10, 20:42

I'd skip the kid and go straight to Zio, mehehe.
Ups, sorry, I forgot, he's yours^^

noobee

Post by noobee » Mar 24th, '10, 20:54

wow nice photos! thanks!