Title: 오 마이 레이디 / Oh! My Lady
Chinese Title : 哦!我的愛人
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2010-Mar-22 to 2010-May-11
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 20:55

Synopsis

A spunky 35-year-old housewife, Yoon Gae Hwa, takes on the job of manager to prickly top star Sung Min Woo in order to earn enough money to regain custody of her child from her ex-husband. Romantic hijinks and hilarity ensues when they find themselves in an awkward living situation as Min Woo pays Gae Hwa to take care of his daughter, Ye Eun.

Cast

Chae Rim as Yoon Gae Hwa
Choi Si Won as Sung Min Woo
Lee Hyun Woo as Yoo Shi Joon
Park Han Byul as Hong Yoo Ra
Moon Jung Hee as Han Jung Ah
Yoo Seo Jin as Lee Bok Nim
Yoo Tae Woong as Kim Byung Hak
Bang Joon Seo as Kim Min Ji
Kim Yoo Bin (김유빈) as Ye Eun
Heo Joon Suk as Choi Tae Goo
Kim Kwang Gyu as Han Min Kwan
Kim Hee Won as Jung Yoon Suk
Hwang Hyo Eun as Oh Jae Hee
Hong Jong Hyun as Kim Jin Ho
Lee Dae Yeon as Eom Dae Yong
Chu Hun Yub as Chae Ho Suk
Lee Han Wie as director (cameo, ep1)
Jun Hye Jin as actress (cameo, ep1)
Na Young Hee as Gae Hwa’s former boss (cameo, ep1)

*http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=1679*
Last edited by ilovetrenchooo on Jul 7th, '10, 14:46, edited 1 time in total.

winterfall

Post by winterfall » Jun 11th, '10, 08:30

it's good if you want a light-hearted drama with little/no angst (in direct contrast to cinderella's sister...), a few laughs and cute moments with the two child actresses. The romance angle is not exactly the main focus (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) but the growth and development of the main male lead.

Just.Me

Post by Just.Me » Jun 11th, '10, 08:34

i :wub: this drama its like the must watch of the season :thumright: :D and dosent it remind u a little bit of Full House lime the time replay itself again >> Coffee house like Coffee prince

i didnt watch coffee house YET

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Jun 11th, '10, 09:46

I've watched this and I may say that this one is pretty good and I loved it.

2 macro pics came in mind about OH! My lady :D

Baruch Menachem

Post by Baruch Menachem » Jun 11th, '10, 17:25

It was great. It was a little odd in that it was all about maturity, rather than romance. It was very similar to Last Scandal, only a little bit more adult in the way it handled things. In last scandal, the male lead was still a bit of a child at the end. In this one, the male lead really grew up a lot.

One of the things I don't like about many Asian drams is the Pygmalain makeover scene, where the female lead is turned into hot by being re dressed by the male. They did a really sweet parody of that with the little girl

One real good feature of this was that the change in the guy was not forced by the other lead. It was his own internal desire. Of course, she shamed him into a few changes, but most of his progress was because of his own push, rather than hers.

The second couple was interesting in how they came to terms with each other. They were no sparks with them. I think they could have had something really good with them too. It was an interesting idea they didn't explore well.

A very good show that has you really anxious about the next episode. I would like to see a sequel. They were fun the whole way through

ilovetrenchooo

Post by ilovetrenchooo » Jun 13th, '10, 01:59

I'm done watching. I would like to see a sequel too. Honestly, the reason why I got interested in this is Siwon. He's really worked out a lot for this series. His body's really great. Good job. :)) His acting was good as well--shifting from serious, goofy, angry, happy moods.

I was a bit disappointed with the ending though. I think it was a bit weak. After spending almost an episode to convince the girl
to marry him
, it only took about a minute to accept him. I mean, he was an "actor" after all. As much as we like a realistic portrayal, series like this should relate a bit of "fantasy" to the viewers. The ending could have been a lot better by having more romantic venue for the last few scenes. There could have been more actions towards the end. And you know, the kiss could have been hotter. :))

The kid
Sung Min Woo's daughter
is really cute. I was expecting she'll be able to converse well though. So, again, it was a bit short.

They also used a lot of American songs: Lady Gaga's, Iyaz', Owl City's, even Justin Bieber's Baby. :)

All in all, I enjoyed it. Fun series~!

Just.Me

Post by Just.Me » Jun 16th, '10, 10:07

Neliets wrote:I've watched this and I may say that this one is pretty good and I loved it.

2 macro pics came in mind about OH! My lady :D

LOOOOOOOL

i love this kind of jokes hehe :lol :lol :lol :lol :D

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Jul 31st, '11, 19:43

Really enjoyed this, excellently played by everyone in the cast and Ye Eun is simply the cutest kid I've ever seen. It took it's time to develop and didn't feel forced in anyway. The only gripe I'd have is that I'd have liked a happier ending in the Si Joon/Jung Ah story. Still it was very entertaining.