Call of the Country (2010)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
J1N

Call of the Country (2010)

Post by J1N » Jul 23rd, '10, 04:56

I can't believe there isn't a thread for this drama! I started watching part of the fourth episode on television and was totally sucked into it. I'm so sad that this series isn't getting more attention... the acting, cast, storyline, and just everything is amazing!

Anyone else into this drama ATM? 8)

Title: 국가가 부른다 / Gukgaga Bureunda

Cast:
# Lee Soo Kyung as Oh Ha Na
# Kim Sang Kyung as Go Jin Hyuk
# Ryu Jin as Han Do Hoon
# Horan as Choi Eun Seo

Summary (from Dramabeans): Oh Ha Na is a lowly policewoman who lacks a sense of duty and believes that it is worth bending the rules in order to achieve your aims. She meets and begins to investigate Go Jin Hyuk, an elite intelligence agent, and they clash instantly based on their different morals. Their initial dislike of each other masks their romantic attraction, but this development is hindered by the existence of Choi Eun Seo, Jin Hyuk's first love.

kassim3

Post by kassim3 » Jul 26th, '10, 13:07

well i dont know what to watch first call of the country or The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry

iamhe

Post by iamhe » Jul 29th, '10, 00:41

I liked it. Amusing at times. This drama renewed my interest in fried chicken. Heh!

JiveTalkinRobot

Post by JiveTalkinRobot » Dec 4th, '10, 01:51

has anyone else completed this series? I watched the first episode and found the acting to be a bit too much (sad because I like Lee Soo Kyung in Soulmates).

Does this show get better?

aimlesswanderer

Post by aimlesswanderer » Dec 4th, '10, 07:28

I did finish it, though with the usual skipping. I'd say that it stayed predictable and doesn't get any more serious.