Searching for a Drama

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Molenir

Searching for a Drama

Post by Molenir » Aug 22nd, '10, 08:19

I've been trying to remember the name of a drama I watched a couple years ago. The story was essentially, girl decides shes getting older, and even though she has no interest in getting married, she wants to have a kid, so she sets out to find and seduce the perfect guy. Eventually succeeding, she gets pregnant. Unfortunately, the guy, who she immediately dumped, won't go away, and she finds herself falling in love with him, despite herself. Meanwhile (might be thinking of a different drama here, but I don't think so) her friend and her friends husband have a falling out. He is having an affair with a woman at the hospital where he works. She finds out, and he dumps her, and his child for the woman. She desiring to win her husband back, sets out to make him jealous with a younger man. The plan eventually works, however by the time it does, she is no longer sure she wants him back. He did dump her after all, and the guy she has been seeing to make her husband jealous, well, she's falling in love with him, and vice-versa.

Any ideas what this is called? I know its a k-drama, but apart from the basic synopsis, I simply can't seem to remember the name of the show.

TofuQueen

Post by TofuQueen » Aug 22nd, '10, 08:28

I do believe that's "Bad Couple"~ :thumleft:

Molenir

Post by Molenir » Aug 22nd, '10, 08:44

Yes, thats it. Thank you! I wracked my brain for hours today trying to remember the title, then searched the wiki section trying to find it, with no luck. Appreciate the help.